Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-30-2011, 05:31 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive] Perfectworld Phase One

That'll only happen if everyone does in Free Runs. Don't worry about it too much, it's only one day of five. :D It'll be good.

EDIT: Stop the ninja-ing! D: it happens so often. Yeah, that is what your character will experience in your first post, more or less.

EDIT 2: Fixed the typo. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Going to bed now, so I cannot respond for about 8 hours. Night.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 11-30-2011 at 05:40 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 05:39 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
That'll only happen if everyone does in Free Runs. Don't worry about it too much, it's only one day of five. :D It'll be good.

EDIT: Stop the ninja-ing! D: it happens so often. Yeah, that is what your character will experience in your first post, more or less.

EDIT 2: Fixed the typo. Thanks.

EDIT 3: Going to ben now, so I cannot respond for about 8 hours. Night.
*ninja's in* I like ninja-ing! xD

*points out another typo, ninja's out*

(LoL, g'night! ^^)

Old 11-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Max0596 Offline

Stop....that! Jk XD thanks Char.

Now I'm actually going.

Really.

Old 11-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Usually once the RP is underway pretty well, you end up with a natural posting order, like we have in Sabi's Nexen RP, but okay.

As for free run, I've seen it done before--Hyosuke did it, though it was usually done to finish off the day in the RP, waste some time between events, and free up time to complete optional events, but it usually only lasted until everyone finished what they wanted to do.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

NAME: Zac Storm

RACE: Pokemorph

SPECIES: Zoroark

PERSONALITY: Zac doesn't trust anyone. He tries to avoid working as a team and does things his way. His actions doesn't show what his heart is like meaning him doing bad things doesn't mean his bad. He tries to avoid being seen so he can be alone.

APPEARANCE: He is about 6ft and he has dark red hair with and a blue headband. Hit wears black clothes and has red claws. He has Zoroark's eyes and feet.

SKILL(S): Night Daze, Agility, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball.

WEAPON(S): He has gauntlets that glow red and can shoot energy and give him enhanced stregth and durability. The more energy he uses the weaker it gets.

OTHER: He is trying to avoid Drake.

NAME: Drake Richards

RACE:Human

PERSONALITY: He is a ruthless man who will do what he wants. He hate peoplem who order him and is likely to turn on them. If he wants to eliminate someone he won't have second thoughts.

APPEARANCE: A 6ft man with black hair and green eyes. He had scars on his arms as well as tattoos. He wears a shirt with the sleeves ripped of and leather pants. His shoes are black and he has black gloves with red blobsm on them.

SKILL(S): Magic- Fire and Electricity

WEAPON(S): He has none

OTHER: He has a Magmortar and an Electavire
Old 11-30-2011, 01:05 PM
Max0596 Offline

Oh, okay, so someone did do it. Anyway, PoD, you're accepted.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:49 PM
Winter Offline

Yup, Hyo has. *shrugs* It's not too important, only it proves it works, if anything.

I got bored and tried to write out an explanation as to why Anna is so screwed up...I almost feel more sorry for her than I do Sky now.

Old 12-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Max0596 Offline

Umm, okay. It should be interesting. I hope I do it right then, a good balance will be the key.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I finally got to working on these SUs ^^

I decided to post what I had so far, and additions will be edited in as they are finished ^^

NAME: Lorenzo <ERROR> (He doesn’t usually object to nicknames, even things such as Zozo and Lorzie)

RACE: Human

SPECIES: N/A

PERSONALITY: Sunshine personified, many would probably use that analogy to describe Lorenzo. He is usually found wearing an optimistic grin, almost carefree, and before the destruction of his MP3 player, listening to upbeat music of all kinds. This translates well into how he acts, friendly, out-going and energetic. The latter becomes even more obvious if caffeine or sugar are consumed, in this hyper state… well think of a four-year old on candy (heaven help you if he’s had both…). It doesn’t take much analysis to determine that Lorenzo enjoys the company of others, be they friends or pleasant strangers. In fact, his favourite pass time by far is being with pals, which are probably the most important thing to him. Although he much prefers being with people, the dark-haired boy can manage alone.

Like any other individual though, the teenager has his faults. He can be rather lazy at times, shrugging off work deemed unimportant or needless, no matter how useful the outcome could be later on. Tying into the last point, he tends to have a lack of foresight, often neglecting things or rushing into them too quickly and living to regret it later on. He also has naïve undertones, but once bitten, twice shy, Lorenzo is far more careful once someone has tricked him and won’t fall for their ploy so easily consequent times (in other words, he’s more sceptical of them).

His generally light-hearted attitude in the face of failure and blunders can count as a con, but also a plus. For mild or moderate mess-ups (both on his count and those of others), expect stock phrases such as “c’est la vie,” or “everybody makes mistakes,” to appear. Probably one Lorenzo’s greatest pro though, is his ability to stay motivated and upbeat, even when things have taken a grimmer tone. Tying into the last point, he is also hard to genuinely anger. Don’t try it though, the scene one his button has been pushed isn’t a pretty one, not one bit.

Lastly, two of Lorenzo’s greatest weaknesses are his fear of being forgotten and shear intolerance to pure silence. Really, a true lack of sound, at first, will unnerve him, but after a while, it will start gnawing at the teenager’s sanity until he snaps into a crazy fit. Breaking him from this state… not an easy task.

APPEARANCE: Physically, this picture does a good job of describing Lorenzo. He usually only makes that face when confused though, a smile far, far more common. The only real difference would be the addition of a few lime green streaks which are spread liberally throughout his hair.

Now, clothing, the teenager likes his bright and cheerful. This is painfully obvious to anyone who has seen him, even for a short period of time. His lime green hoodie, kept unzipped, reveals a piercing orange shirt, which is surprisingly undecorated. This reaches past the waistline, and would be visible even if the aforementioned hoodie was closed. One may notice a small silver chain emerging from Lorenzo’s non-visible belt, usually leaning against his jeans. These are a vibrant mid-toned blue, the right knee torn and the left looking used. They do a good job of hiding his shoes, a pair of yellow Converses.

As for accessories, Lorenzo carries a denim satchel, which is only a few shades lighter than his jeans. Inside, one would find his now broken MP3 player (which was lime green) a pair of neon pink headphones, a package of bubble-gum, and his wallet among other random things. It is worth noting this bag has a few patches stitched randomly on the front and strap.

SKILL(S): Lorenzo has a natural resistance (but not immunity) to electrical based blows, but faces an added weakness to ice, almost in exchange.

Apart from that though, he's basically a normal human, but does seem inclined to pick up some magical abilities latter on. Expect light based powers! Oh, and he can pick a lock like a cat burglar...

WEAPON(S): Nothing much, just a few of the sharp things Lorenzo carries with him. These would consist of a few coloured pens, house keys, a pin and a few other objects.

OTHER: SOMETHING!

NAME: <DATA UNSELECTABLE > (In other words, she doesn’t remember her name, but will self identify as Aqua, for the time being)

RACE: Human

SPECIES: N/A

PERSONALITY: Despite not being a super perfectionist (in most fields), Aqua is quite a hard and dependable worker. She’ll put her all into the task at hand, and even if it doesn’t turn out ideal, will take pride in the effort made. Tying into the last point, she doesn’t take kindly to laziness or slackers, finding these to be undermining. It isn’t hard to deduce that, when it comes to work Aqua is serious and committed, which has helped in learning and applying new skills.

Under normal circumstances, although she enjoys making the occasional quip at random stupidities, the blunette is a rather kind, calm and collected individual. Her emotions do still show through and while impossible to mask, are not extreme in the slightest. Being easy to read doesn’t bother Aqua though, who has dealt with the issue already. She is also pretty adaptable, changing course or ideas isn’t much of an issue for the girl, unless hours of labour have already been pooled into a project and the reason for modifying is poor/non-existent.

In general, it can easily be said that the blunette has a high tolerance to incoming pressure, stress and abuse. When her breaking point is reached, however, an uglier side of her personality reveals itself as she snaps completely. Most sympathy freezes, as does Aqua’s kinder side. She grows cold, distant and bitter, which is made obvious by hardened facial features. When provoked, her wisecracks are noticeably meaner, more personal and simply put; it doesn’t matter to her anymore. She doesn’t yell or scream, her voice staying a chillingly detached monotone, which tends to make things that much worse. Surprisingly, this state can last a while, and snapping Aqua “out of it” is nearly impossible.

APPEARANCE: The most striking thing aboutv is probably her ultramarine hair, which has been kept on the shorter side. That isn’t to say it’s plain or even simple, the style is… rather unique. Her eyes are only a few shades lighter and are usually soft and youthful, although they become stone cold when her icy side reigns. In terms of stature, the teenager is about average in height and only a few pounds heavy for her age. Despite those facts, she can usually play down her years because of a rather flat chest, which suits her just fine.

In terms of clothes, the girl enjoys sweaters and pants. She is in fact wearing a light cool grey hooded sweater, which would be rather plain if not for the pom-poms that dangle from the adjuster strings. It does lean on the longer side, obscuring the waist line, but doesn’t go much lower than this. Her pants are a firm fit, although they do form a bell bottom at their lowest point. They do a fair job at masking her indigo sandals, which are worn without socks.

Her accessories tend to be limited, as they are now. On her dominant left hand, she wears a silver bracelet, a detailed ocean motive decorating it. Both hands are clad in navy gloves, which are purely aesthetic and would provide no warmth during colder months. Lastly, around her neck, Aqua wears a necklace featuring a moderately sized shark’s tooth, it’s surprisingly sharp!

SKILL(S): Aqua, true to her “name”, uses water as her primary magical ability, in various incarnations such as;

Manipulation: Being able to take control of any surrounding water is Aqua’s main and most practiced skill. Creating shields, blasting torrents and simply stirring waves are examples of this in action

Underwater breathing: Pretty self-explanatory, although this does not protect against pressure and has a half-hour limit.

Extracting: Aqua’s newest power, she can draw water from plants and the air, but cannot from people, Pokémon or animals. It is underdeveloped, which translates into a lack of effectiveness, reliability and strength, but is subject to improvement.

On a larger scale, the girl does have an unexplored potential for inducing Tsunami sized waves and floods, but these would take much time to effectuate and master. At first, they will be high risk, high return.

Ice: Although the strength and range of her icy attacks are limited, Aqua will still use them in combat.

In exchange for her powers, she sacrifices heat resistance (but is slightly more tolerant to the cold, although it doesn’t balance out in the end) and rapidly dehydrates.

WEAPON(S): A sharp shark’s tooth, worn as a necklace. That’s really it.

OTHER: Nothing, I don’t think

NAME: Leander Elpis

RACE: Pokémorph

SPECIES: Meowth

PERSONALITY: Most classes have a quiet kid that barely exists past attendance, usually reading or doing her/his work at the back of the room. Had he gone to high school, Leander would very much have taken this role. His usual silence doesn’t give off any creepy vibes, however, and when addressed, will speak in a fairly normal tone. That isn’t to say it is enjoyed though, conversations especially rarely are, simply observing others being preferred. Being hospitalized almost constantly throughout the latter half of his life has given him a volley of unique situations to witness, many negative in nature. These memories, although lost at the moment, have shaped enough personality for their effects to show through even now. Leander sees the glass as half empty, so to speak, and has very little optimistic views left. In fact, those positive types then to be annoyances as they, in his eyes, life in delusional bubbles of a non-existent world. Happy endings are products of childish fairy-tales, he oh-too often snaps. In a nutshell, it wouldn’t be much of a stretch to say the boy had given up on hoping in general. (Luckily, without memories to back it up, his situation is no longer at this dire point… for now)

As previous stated, Leander is an observer, and although people are his favourite targets, surroundings and atmosphere are also combed over. His above average memory combined with excellent eye sight make this a noteworthy trait, which can be very handy in the long run. It would be a lie to say the former trait hasn’t contributed to the teenager’s darker view on things, however. That very fact tends to make him hard to be around, many see Leander as a “major downer”, and that’s no lie. Now is actually a good time for him to gain friends and add more positive memories, while the bleak ones are at bay. Social isolation may make him a little weak in the field, although his observations may very well come in handy.

The teenager was very much a reader, especially of non-fiction, and has picked up many random facts over the years. Many would view him as a rather smart figure… until they are introduced to his morph induced quirks. See, in his world, this condition is beyond the point of very unnatural, and thus, has left a few bizarre marks personality wise. Prominent shiny objects are the easiest way of getting Leander to shut down all intelligent thoughts and focus only on said items. Spheres have also become devices of utter fascination, and in fact, he had built up an impressive collection of random round things (and coins). Mindlessly, he will chase balls around like a kitten, this being one of the few activities that truly bring him joy, although admitting said fact won’t happen anytime soon.

APPEARANCE: Taking away his morph induced features, Leander isn’t too memorable. A passerby would assume him a few years younger, however, as he is below average in both height and weight. Frail of stature would be a good way of describing the teenager, which rings true when physical labour is demanded of him.

In terms of clothing, he wasn’t allowed anything special, because <ERROR >. Thus, his pitch black threads carry a heavy significance, which has been forgotten for the time being. The outfit is rather loose fitting in general, although far from falling right off, as if planned that way. His shirt is simple, straight black in colour, lacking any kind of graphic to liven it up. The long sleeves have been folded back a bit, although they don’t exceed his wrists normally. Nothing special can be said about the pants, which run cleanly from waist to ankle and show no signs of being worn out. Despite not wearing anything more than thick white socks before, Leander finds himself in light grey sneakers now.

It is impossible to describe the teenager, however, without mentioning the Meowth influences. His eyes, though retaining their striking royal blue colour, are now completely cat-like and larger than before. In fact, in general, his face has seen quite a few alterations. Two distinct whiskers now hang from each side and a small gold coin sits atop his forehead. Lastly, a pair of fang-like teeth can easily be seen poking from Leander’s mouth.

Another striking feature would have to be the black cat ears that rest to the sides of his head. It can be argued that the tail stands out more, however, and is actually rather long. Towards its end, the thin layer of fur switches from a light fleshy colour to a shade of copper. The same can be said about the boy’s feet, although that change is much harder to notice, as they are usually covered up. His hair is now cream and is a little above shoulder length all around. Style wise, the bangs fall a little over the eyes and thick locks frame his face nicely.

For the most part, baring the morph features, this picture would almost mirror the teenager’s appearance.

SKILL(S): Meowth, being a normal type, hasn’t gifted Leander with anything too fantastic. That having been said, it would be a lie to claim he didn’t pick up any useful abilities.

Increased optical capabilities in darkness: Or, simply put, he can see quite well at night

Retractable claws: At will, Leander can draw forth claws, which steam from the base of his fingers and merge with the finger/toenails. These are solid and sharp, capable of many different tasks. In terms of specialties, they can be made into Shadow Claws, which are more powerful offensively in certain situations.

And finally, like most cats, the teenager has a very light step, making sneaking around that much easier.

WEAPON(S): None, unless the claws could be considered as a weapon.

OTHER: Leander is also rather sickly, for the record.

DONE! Unless, of course, you want me to change something!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 12-12-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Stop....that! Jk XD thanks Char.

Now I'm actually going.

Really.
LoL, sorry--I've gotta be a smart alek every once in a while xD

But I'll be good. Promise :> Maybe

BTW... I hope you don't mind, but... After signing up and all, I got thinking about this old banner that I made a while back--and how it'd work with the RP. So... I edited it some x)

Feel free to use it if you'd like :D

Last edited by Charmander009; 12-02-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Added a banner :D
Old 12-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Max0596 Offline

Looks good so far Moonlight.

I believe we have a new banner. :D It looks awesome, better than my little text-thingies. :D I honestly can't thank you enough. Also, I know you'll be good :3 I was just buggin' ya. X3

As the Introduction period looms closer, I was just wondering, anyone interested in a hidden character? That means they don't need an SU, and they won't be listed on the main post until you reveal thier name. Just thought I woiuld bring it up because it's far from late in terms of making one of these, not to mention it's fun to make up a character as you go along. Not that that's what I'm doing, but yeah. The only reason I'm saying you can do these is because I trust you enough to not abuse it. Please don't betray my trust XD

Happy Writing!

Last edited by Max0596; 12-02-2011 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Winter Offline

Hmm...might be interested, but we'll see how it goes. I just finished SUs for another RP and they might be interesting here...

Ooooh, pretty banner!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:55 AM
Max0596 Offline

It's also not like you need to introduce them at all for a while. If you want them to be on Gameover's or The System's agenda, tell me and I can help you through those steps, or you could make your own evil group. If you need to know things about other groups that might be a bit of spoilers, but you still need this information, PM me please.

Old 12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Hey, I'm glad you like the banner! :D

Hmm... Hidden Characters, eh? Well, I'm going to see how this goes, but maybe I might do this later on. Maybe ^^

Old 12-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Hey, I'm glad you like the banner! :D

Hmm... Hidden Characters, eh? Well, I'm going to see how this goes, but maybe I might do this later on. Maybe ^^