Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-26-2011, 03:25 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive]Perfectworld Phase One

XD Awesome!

Lol, how did you miss those?!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I DON'T KNOW! I mean, I scroll ALL the time. Silly me. And I don't think they're short at all. Definetly way better than some I've seen.

By the way, I haven't got around to saying this yet. (You guys and gals can't seriously be writing your first posts by now, right?)

Every character is cut off from others at the start, for however long of a time period that Soar needs to study the character to make sure he/she won't go on a murderous rampage. Yes, even pokemon and thier trainers will be seperated. But after you've been processed, your characer will see a village in the distance. As mentioned in the intro, everyone will meet there.

Still, nobody who was brought to the world has any memories. I'll announce when it's time to start remembering things, but your character can't just "AHA!" and have all thier memories back.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 11-26-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, they're short compared to how much I normally write.

Oh, fun. XD Is it okay to have bonds established through emotion, then? (Ex. Hook feeling as though there should be someone with him he needs to be with, but going to Anna when they all meet because she looks like she needs someone or Shenz and Sky feeling as though they know each other?)

Old 11-26-2011, 06:27 PM
Max0596 Offline

Yes, grouping your characers together with still lingering feelings is quite fine.

Actually, bringing in characters at different times would be a lot of trouble. How about you guys tell me how many posts you'll need before we all group, I think one will be fine though. Here's a 'schedule' of what to expect in the first bit.

-One post each in order
-Event(grouping)
-Free time before next event (Five days)
-Event

I'll also be starting a little calandar for this, or something to that effect. Five days will be a standard unit of measurement, because everyone will be here at least once every five days, right?

Last edited by Max0596; 11-26-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

NAME: Allison Katniss Xanatos

RACE: Human

SPECIES: n/a

PERSONALITY: Allison is... different. She is remarkably intelligent and has a tendency to connect many seemingly unrelated things (a la Holmes), but she cares not for norms or the status quo. She has a tendency to approach things with a 'so what' attitude, and tends to see things others do not (to the extent of being overwhelmed and retreating into her mind). She sees life as something to be altered at everyone's leisure, and approaches it as such. People who fail to grasp this are, in her eyes, stupid, and will get the brunt of a large amount of sarcasm and snark.

However, beneath this large amount of brains and irony lies a very loyal individual who will put those her earn her trust and friendship ahead of her without a breath of doubt. She cares about very few people, but those few are cared about very deeply. She will still remark on their stupidity if they slip in front of her, though, but only if it would not hurt the other person (she can read people pretty well, so she generally knows when to snark and when to sympathize).

But Allison has her weak spots. For one, she is always measuring her competence, trying to push herself into knowing everything, being able to do everything. She does not ALLOW herself to understand that she has limits; that she cannot do everything. Her determination is something to be commended, but can also lead to her downfall.

APPEARANCE: Allison has deep, straight, brown hair that, for practicality, is usually cut short and put in a ponytail. She has gray eyes that seem to analyze everything that they meet, deducing motives and origins. She stands at a mere 158 cm (5'2") and has a very thin frame. She usually wears a loose gray sweater ("I get cold, okay?!") and a pair of jeans, along with white sneakers.

SKILL(S):

Hand to Hand: She may be small, but she can beat you to death. This aided by her extensive knowledge of the human body (not as much use on Pokemon, though) and her...

Deductive Abilities: Holmes-esque: very fast, very accurate.

Magic: She especially enjoys using telekinesis, but can use other forms as well.

Knife Nut: She can throw or use them in close combat, helped by her deductive abilities.

General Physical Fitness: Standard.

Ametuer Shot: She can shoot a pistol okay, but she's not going to shoot a pistol out of your hands anytime soon.

WEAPON(S):

Knives: Everywhere. You name it, she has at least four knives there. (slight exaggeration)

Pistol: Carries it on a rather interesting contraption (not designed by her)

OTHER: She has an Espeon that she'll meet in the village, and who will get a sign up if I have to make one :P.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Max0596 Offline

Accepted. You must keep in mind that she would have had to come from another world with Magic to be fond of using it. Just something to keep in mind.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Accepted. You must keep in mind that she would have had to come from another world with Magic to be fond of using it. Just something to keep in mind.
Sure, let's go with that.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:14 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

He, here I go. You know Max ('tis okay if I call you that, right?), I wonder if perhaps my character could fit another role as well...But saying anything here would draw a lot of attention XD

NAME: Experiment
RACE: Pokemorph
SPECIES: Ditto

PERSONALITY: Experiment is very rambunctious and eager to fight, willing to test her boundaries to no end. She very rarely wants to take the easy way in, preferring battle over diplomacy. She doesn't really value friendship, at least not at first, until one realizes that she is truly lonely. Due to being what is considered a "faulty" Ditto Pokemorph, only able to shape shift certain parts of her body and only with select species, she doesn't feel very effective or complete. Thus, she takes out her frustration with an "act now, think later" philosophy, trying to make up for her weakness with a strong offensive act that covers for her insecurity. Yes, you heard right. She is insecure because of her "condition".

Deep inside she is a kind person that wants attention and to have comfort in her life. It is vitally important to her. When her loyalty is gained, she will follow orders, although it is questionable if she will follow them if they go against her morals. She is terrified of getting close to people, however, for fear of losing them. This makes it difficult for her to make friends, and her unique "condition" makes it so that she feels as if the world is against her. It will take time for her to stop thinking like this, and while amnesia will no doubt help, it's only a matter of time before these thoughts return.

To sum it up, she is aggressive and impulsive yet insecure and lonely, but paranoia prevents her from really coming out of her shell. She wants to prove herself to those around, but perhaps the one she needs to prove to the most is herself...

APPEARANCE: Outfit, because I honestly can't think of anything better XD She has a multicolored gem on the chest which changes color to represent what form she is using. Notably, when combining two forms, the colors mix, so it can get a little complicated. She has skin tight white pants beneath the skirt, with shoes of matching color and bland style, aside from black trimming, and equally as tight.

Her skin is a soft pink, as the peach of a normal human and the purple of a Ditto mixed to create a rosy complexion. Experiment has deep grey, bordering on black eyes, with brown shoulder length hair that falls straight and frames her face. Honestly, she is rather bland...

SKILL(S): She can shift parts of her body into various forms of other Pokemon, however, she can only use two "forms" at a time. It also costs about ten seconds to completely shift to another form (about five to go back to normal, then another five to get the change). She can only shift one form at a time, not both simultaneously.

Also, she is slightly more stretchy due to being a Ditto Morph. It's nothing like Mr. Fantastic, but it still gives her a little edge over others with blunt impacts.

Attack:
Scyther Scythes: X-Scissor, Slash (Blades for attacking)
Aerodactyl Wings: Wing Attack, Steel Wing (Flight, attacking)
Seviper Fangs: Poison Fang, Crunch (Venom, strong bite)
Vaporeon Tail: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail (Swimming, attacking)

Varied
Machamp Arms: Dynamic Punch, Bulk Up (Strength, extra arms)
Absol Legs: Quick Attack, Double Team (Quickness and jumping)

Support
Audino Ears: Lucky Chant, Heal Bell (Enhanced hearing)
Luxray Eyes: Glare, Leer (X-ray sight/enhanced sight)

WEAPON(S): Other than herself and her numerous forms, she has no weapons.

OTHER: She may or may not gain more abilities in the future...Is she a complete failure of a Ditto 'Morph? We'll have to see.

Also, notice how she has no long distance moves. Flaws~

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 11-28-2011 at 06:00 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Hi, Winter! Hi, Grassy! :D

Okay, I'm going to add another character besides this one, but here's....

NAME: Aarilyn DX4002

AGE: 7 years (programmed to be the equivalent to 16 human years, however)

RACE: Pokémon

SPECIES:
δ Dewott

PERSONALITY: The people of Aarilyn’s world sought to bring up Pokémon to be as advanced as they were—and specifically, they were looking to make them more “intelligent” (though they didn’t fully understand that Pokemon could be quite intelligent on their own; of course, Aarilyn won’t remember any of this). Aarilyn was among some of the earlier experiments that tried to break the barrier, and though they succeeded in giving her knowledge over English… well, she didn’t really turn out as sophisticated as they had hoped. Aarilyn is brusque, tomboyish, and quite hard-headed.

This Dewott is the type who will shoot first, ask questions later. She calls things as she sees them, thus she often comes off as rude or insubordinate. Aarilyn can be loud and obnoxious, but despite being from an advance world, she can be rather simple at times. Watch out for her short temper--she especially hates being confused. Some of her methods can be quite unconventional, but she somehow manages to make them work. If you can picture a regular old space cowgirl, then you got Aarilyn.

APPEARANCE:
Though she isn’t aware of it, Aarilyn is the result of experimentation from a futuristic world, and this experimentation causes her to be a bit different from ordinary Dewott. She actually is a lot taller—4’ 10” to be exact, and her blue fur is much paler. Where the “pants” are, so to speak, on the average Dewott, Aarilyn’s fur is gray. Above that, she also wears a black leather, sleeveless jacket over her person. Donning her head is a high tech head set, but it seems to have been damaged when she was transported through the system. She doesn’t really remember what they’re for, nor can she quite recall how to use them. Oh well.

SKILL(S): Razor Shell, Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Night Slash, and, if you let me use the Scallchops idea below, then Charge Beam (if not, I’ll settle for Thunderpunch).

WEAPON(S): I was wondering if I could make Aarilyn’s special “Scallchops” a little high-tech, since she comes from a futuristic world. Imma thinkin’ lazah beams ;D (The equivalent of a weak lazer gun, if you’ll allow it ^^)

OTHER: Can’t post on Sundays, just so you know ^^’

Hmm... funny how cutting out the history cuts out so much of the character's sign-up xD

Last edited by Charmander009; 11-27-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Hey. Hey you guy. Yeah you. RESERVE ME A SPOT. FOR SCIENCE. I'll have something up... Tomorrow, day after, something like that.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:21 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Hey. Hey you guy. Yeah you. RESERVE ME A SPOT. FOR SCIENCE. I'll have something up... Tomorrow, day after, something like that.
Yay, MS :D

I've got a few things to get done first, but I'd like to take a reserve, please :3
Shouldn't take me long ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Winter Offline

...Wow, did all the regular RPers latch on to this? XD All we need now are Sabi and Chibi and we'd have everyone in one RP. This is going to be awesome!

Old 11-27-2011, 04:31 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Nah, I just picked one at random because... I dunno, I need to get back involved with things. And this one interested me >->
Old 11-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Max0596 Offline

Accepted, accepted, reserved, reserved. This is going to be amazing. Laser guns I will allow, and will provide for a bit of comedic relief once my chars see them >:D

Side note: Portal is amazing. SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Old 11-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

YEAH! This RP brings all the guys (and girls to be politically correct) to the table X3

Haha, Max, I guess one my charas might get along with yours (personalty depending of course). Comedy FTW ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }