I'm not pleased with the turnout for last week. Let's see if this one will pick back up
- The person that is challenged (who will now be referred to as the target) decides how many Star Chips (which will now be referred to as SC from now on) will be wagered right after the rules are stated
- You must wager a whole number of SC (you can't wager 55.4325 SC)
- The minimum amount that can be wagered is 25% of the challenger's amount of SC
- The maximum amount that can be wagered is 50% of the challenger's amount of SC
- Round down to the nearest whole number if the minimum and maximum amounts are not whole
- If the minimum amount is greater than the amount the target has, he/she must wager all of his/her SC instead
- For the purpose of finding minimum/maximum wagers, If you must leave during a battle and stats are saved, the star chips wagered are "held" and are not counted in either combatant's star chip total.
- If you have 0 SC, you are out of the tournament
Trainer A challenges Trainer B
Trainer A has 100 star chips; Trainer B has 50 star chips
The minimum and maximum wagers are based on the challenger so it would be...
Min = 25 star chips; max = 50 star chips
The challenged can wager any amount between the numbers including 25 and 50.
If it must be rounded, please round down for minimum and up for maximum
Ex. Trainer A with 45; Trainer B with 20
Min = 11 star chips; max = 23
4v4 BW Revo
Challenger A vs. Challenger B
A's pokemon vs. B's pokemon
Winner: $2000 + *star chips wagered*
Loser: $1250 - *star chips wagered*
(it doesn't have to be exactly like this but just list these details. I'll pay the wages at the end of the week)
Week 2 ends October 20 at 11:59 PM EST