Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:42 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

i call team ussian mafia, they beat you up badly and claim the hill for me.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

STRATEGIZE! Yhea!

You forgot about the Samurai/Warlords. Their armor protected them from the bullets, and they used Tsunami Slash to knock them off the hill. As you're not ON the hill, I'll just claim it.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:13 PM
goldwynaut Offline

please explain what you found out about strategize

i throw a smokebomb and use stealth to backztobbz u. claim
Old 07-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Strategize? It allows me to fully understand and deploy some really advanced (and sometimes confusing tactics). This also makes predictable and simple-minded tactics (what you did) pretty much 100% counterable. WHOOP!

For instance. Your Smokebomb/Backstab combo usually works. However, I had a giant fan placed on the hill, and turned it on when you threw the Smokeball, removing the smoke. I dectected you when you failed to use your Smokebomb cover, nullifying the backstab damage (it's like Skyrim: if you've been found, you can't go for sneak attack bonuses). So you did regular damage. No OHKO for you.

And that's assuming you didn't accidentally Claim your Backstab. You did. Wierd, silly Gold. Not like that changes much, I just use my Wind Magic to create a gust and push you off the hill.

MY HILL!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:37 PM
goldwynaut Offline

but it was a smokebomb with ninja powder mixed in, so all your samurai are temporary blinded, so i did actually successfully assassinate you. the hill is still mine
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

BUT A FAN WAS BLOWING AS YOU WERE THROWING THE BOMB. I said 'As you were throwing it' not 'when it went off,' so those closest to the fan did not get Ninja powder in their eyes. And even if, at full health I can survive a Ninja Backstab coming without detecting you-over 9000 times. And at that point, I'd have noticed. My defense is really, really, REALLY high as a Magic Lord, higher even than as a Magic Knight-and to put it into perspective, a prior post stated you could only do 1 point of damage out of my ridiculously high HP total (I forgot the exact number) I was so defensively strong, and that was because if an attack lands, it has to do at least 1 point of damage unless there's a type immunity or an ability playing interfearance. And no, you can't use OHKO moves on a boss like me (or you), so if that was an automatic OHKO under those circumstances, it would have lost that bonus immediately.

Even more Pitiful? You completely forgot I never said Pit lost the Power of Flight. He's got a minute left.

Pit: Take this, evil Ninja! *shoots Gold with Aquarius Blade*

*Gold is pushed off the hill*

MY HILL!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:56 PM
goldwynaut Offline

then it seems i have to upgrade my class

-->ninja master
shadow mage
ninja
emo kid

ninja masters have access to lv.8 black magic, can equip the lightest of plate armor, and their intimidate ability allows them to reduce all the stats of their enemies by 5% and briefly stun them, i use this to apply a stat reducing item on you, reducing your stats even more, and then i backstab you. claim
Old 07-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I think 'Thief' should go at the bottom instead of Emo Kid...I think.

Regardless of that, I use a Fairy in a Bottle, which revives me to full. I then proceed to call out a Ninja Master's ABSOLUTE WORST NIGHTMARE: A WARLORD!

Warlord: GHHRRAAAA!!! NINJA MASTER!!!

Warlords, you see, are upgraded Samurai classes, immune to negative stat changes, flinching, and you don't get bonuses for Backstabbing against them. And they get some pretty high damage and speed bonuses against any Ninja and any class that occurs in the Ninja's class tree. You get so scared you run without thinking, and the Warlord, with his speed bonus, catches up and Tsunami Slashes you away. I keep the hill.

...Yhea, they were made JUST to counter Ninjas. Poor, poor Gold.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-26-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:23 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Quote:
I think 'Thief' should go at the bottom...I think.
this is not purely final fantasy, there is some ff, some skyrim, some zelda, some diablo and some stuff we made up ourselves.

they get high speed bonuses, but a ninja masters speed is still higher, and they are weak to assassinate. so i do it the classic way and disguise myself as a servant, stabs him, run, is almost killed by a regular servant Vielding a common household object. aaand he,s gone. so i just throw ninja powder in your eyes (ninja powder is black pepper mixed with small metal shavings and alcohol) and claim the hill while you,re busy beating the s@*^ out of a tree you mistake for me
Old 07-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Keep Abusing Ninja Powder, and eventually I'll become immune to it. Or worse (for you, anyways).

...Wait...That fan's still blowing. *Idea, courtesy of STRATEGIZE! (Yhea!)*

I use my small wind Magic to take the Ninja powder that missed me into a bottle, use Gravity control to forcibly rip off whatever would be concealing your face, and unleash the Ninja Powder with the fan blowing it right in your face before you can flee. You, not expecting this, are attempting to use whatever technique you think is best to recover, when you are suddenly assassinated. By who?

Avalon: *Twirls his two swords before shoving them into GW's back again*

Yhea, Ninja's aren't the only ones that can assassinate people.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 PM
goldwynaut Offline

ninja masters and classes higher in their branch are immune to ninja powder, the volunterally apply it to their own eyes till they dont take effect from it anymore, i wipe away the ninja powder and use the power of smogon to ban your samurais from competive play, now i can just step up to you and use sharp things. claim
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

The power of Smogon? Uhh...Not smart.

*Gold is transformed into an Emo Kid!*

They invented the Samurai Class JUST TO NERF THE NINJA CLASS TREE (well, that and they also made the defense of all ninja classes the WORST of any class, meaning one moderately powerful hit from a moderately powerful character possibly a few levels under you, and you're unconsious). So now you're a regular Emo Kid (regardless of that absurd Level for a base class.) So now, I, a Magic Lord (unaffected by what you just did-Magic Lords have competetive balance in their minimal agility and speed gains making them sitting ducks), oblitherate you, and send you far, far away from the hill. Then, knowing you'll rage at me, I reinstate the Samurai/Warlord Classes and turn you back into a Ninja Master again by the power of Smogon, blah, blah, blah, MY HILL!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Sheepat Offline

Over grind and become the Lame-King, which is one of the best classes of the game, resisting a ton of stuff, including samurai.

One slash, and you're down. I claim the hill.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:36 AM
goldwynaut Offline

lame kings are very vulnerable to awesome, something both the ninja and battlemage branch of jobs does not lack, so i invoke my attacks with awesome power to inflict extra damage, after a coupe of hits you,re down. claim
Old 07-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

You invoke Awesomeness the best by attacking with overly-flashy moves unbefitting a Ninja Master-and Backstabs aren't awesome enough to do much damage against that resistance. This is not so much the case for the Magic Lord, who can be loud and flash with impunity, because the Magic Lord's powers are loud and flashy as-is. So Gold is terribly exposed (and winds up getting a ton of negative buffs for it), and I get to shoot him with a simple-yet-awesome Fireball to KO him. As for Sheepat the Lame-King...About 1 round of the VERY awesome Gravity Crush will do you in AGAIN (I know you're hiding Faries in a Bottle on your person, EVERYONE who can does). I use Gravity crush, you're KOed.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!