Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 06-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: King of the Hill

I had my eyes closed when you showed me the picture so I didn't involuntarily commit suicide, said 'Smiledog', watch as you die, and have my hill back. All while you're still frozen.

And I burned the picture as well, to prevent any funky ideas.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 07:54 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i hit you in the face with an axe and claim the hill
Old 06-13-2012, 09:08 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*goldwhynaut used Axe attack!*

*Latio-Nytro was invincible! He couldn't be harmed!*

YHEA, REMEMBER THAT?! apparently, that, my good friend, works on an on/off switch.

*Turns invincibility off*

WOOT.

Also...Apparently, everything from the Corrupt-A-Wish thread applies here...SOOOOOOOOO...

*Takes Rose Dew from Corrupt-A-Wish, tones it down so that it goes to 65536 (highest value in a Pokemon game possible) for all stats, wears it*

*Purchaces TM from first post in Corrupt-A-Wish for 100 Pokedollars (easily paid for), uses it on himself to learn Super Judgement!*

*Drinks a PP Max to elevate the PP total from 0 to 3*

*Latio-Nytro uses Super Judgement! It's Super Effective!*

*Gold is Knocked Out!*

YES! I'm King of the Hill, baby! *Gets 100 Pokedollars for using Title Drop Trope from a random Troper*

WHOO-HOO!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:45 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i summon the 4 sages of elements, and they seal you inside an odd keystone. since you cannot die, i have no choice but to give you what is worse than death, to be a stone forever, and you cant jump, shake, or roll. claim
Old 06-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I BUST OUT OF THE STONE!!!

But not for any OLD reason, just to become King of the Hill! OH NO!!! SOMETHING MUCH MORE EPIC.

Ladies and Gentlemen (And GW and MD)...I give you now, an incredible sight. I give you...The list of EVERYTHING I have used up until this point in KotH!

Powers:

Reality Warping:

Author Power: 1st form of Reality Warping I ever got. In a nutshell, it’s basically editing the Universe, which is AWESOME! I got it by creating Fanfics.
Pure Awesomeness: 2nd form of Reality Warping I ever got. I got it from realizing how awesome Author Power is. BESIDES, I’m bad*** and you KNOW IT!
Grammar Power: 3rd form of Reality Warping. Apparently, being a Grammar Nazi has its perks. One of those perks, apparently, is being able to rewrite the laws of this dimension and others. I don’t use it often.
Roleplaying Power: 4th form of Reality Warping. It’s similar to Author Power in many aspects. I got it by playing Roleplays. Again, it is editing the Universe. Again, it is also Awesome.
Ubercute Reality Warping: 5th form of Reality Warping. I got it by using UBERCUTE TIMES INFINITY!!! As a female Pikachu, there weren’t any doubts there. As you can imagine, the whole place was off-the wall with such ubercute-ness. I obtained 5 Pocket Universes JUST by using it and fixing everything up so that it was actually possible to play the game.
GENIUS Reality Warping: 6th form of Reality Warping. It involves using genius moves to alter the fabric of space-time. I’m smart and cunning, but not in enough levels to ALWAYS pull this off.

Pokémon Moves: Blizzard, Any move capable of being known by Latios or Latias, Judgement, Transform, Rollout, Counter, Mirror Coat, Substitute, Any move with ‘Kick’ or 'Punch' in it, Explosion, Teleport, Any Move capable of being known by a Roserade, Theif, Earthquake.

Fake Pokémon Moves: WTF YOU DESERTED beam (Super-Effective on recent deserters), Grammar Kick (Super-Effective on people with bad grammar/spelling), Nitroglycerin Kick (Fire-Type, does 50+ base damage in comparison to Blaze Kick, never misses), UBERCUTE TIMES INFINITY!!! (Impossible to describe, impossible to do without being a Female Pikachu), Pulling out M-16 Attack (Priority 1, 100 base, Super-Effective against AK-47/AK-74 users), Shrapnel throw (Steel-Type, requires Shrapnel nearby), Hurl hurl (Poison-Type, requires puke nearby), FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Fire-Type, ignores abilities, resistances or immunities, OHKO, Cannot miss), Absolute Devastation Kick (OHKO, 90 percent accuracy), Anti-Bored Pikachu Kick (Super-Effective on Bored Pikachus), Cut-Self-Free and Rocket Throw (Can only be done with Rockets I am tied to, equivalent to the damage of 3 4th gen Explosions), KICK OF TIME TRAVEL (Steel-Type, super-effective on Time Travelers), Warp (Basically a reverse Teleport), Babel Whirlwind (Ice-Type, Requires Babel Club, 40% Chance to freeze), Anti-Goldwynaut Force-Field (Prevents all attacks from GW from working on me), Energybar (Recovers all HP), Prevention of Copycating (Prevents others from using the last move I made), Super Judgement (990 Base power, guaranteed-hit accuracy, always Super-Effective).

Pokémon Abilities: ALL OF THEM. I also prevent the bad effects and/or conditions that would take away the ability’s positive effects from ever happening: Defeatist actually doesn’t reduce my stats when I’m down to half, Multi-Scale always reduces damage, ect. Also, anything that disables abilities doesn’t work either.

Power of Flight: I can bestow it upon Pit. It can only last for five minutes and I cannot augment it at all with Reality Warping of any sort, but distance and speed is not affected by the time limit.

Sacred Being: I got this status because I wielded Reality-Warping powers, of course. Being a Sacred Being, I have Sacred Status. That means I can wield the Skybreaker Daggers, the Flintlock Staff, and the Babel Club, among other Sacred Armaments of said nature. I can also board Sacred Vheicles and give things the Sacred Status. For anyone interested, that leaves them unusable and impossible to even truly see by things without Sacred Status.

UG/RG teleportation: Yhea, I can teleport between them both.

Immunity to diseases: Several. This includes the Pika-Flu and Sweedish Flesh disorders.

Physical Strength: I can run REALLY FAST for REALLY LONG distances. I’ve got some very good strength and endurance, regular punches and kicks pack a nasty amount of power behind them, and I’ve got enough technique that I can go toe-to-toe with Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee and survive. Winning’s pretty hard, but surviving is almost guaranteed.

Trophy-Tization Survivor: I have been turned into a trophy and recovered from that status, and may revert Trophy-Tization to any other who has been Trophy-Tized. AWESOME.

Gender-Bending: Done via Reality-Warping, but this deserves special mention. This power changes a boy into a girl and vice-versa. DO NOT CONFUSE WITH CROSSDRESSING.

Invincibility: I can have bursts of these now and then. In truth, said ‘bursts’ can be carried on indefinitely, but that would screw KotH over BIG TIME. So I don’t do it. My ‘good friend’ goldwynaut is responsible for this, granting me invincibility by attempting to possess me.

Anti-Possession powers: I cannot be possessed, nor can my powers be stolen from me. Attempting this results in the reverse. My ‘good friend’ goldwynaut found this out to his disadvantage.

Royalty: It isn’t called KotH for nothing! It may not be apparent, but I’m the only one that actually is a King, so it’s all about me. No, Really! (JK) Anyways, this grants me access to whatever Royalty grants access to.

Time-Reverting Power: THANK YOU, MOST DUDED! Thank you indeed, for granting me the Time-Reverting Power the hill has, allowing me to revert time and force any action to be undone. Only the user and the affected shall ever remember. This also gives me other Time-Related powers, like Time Travel.

Roserade powers: Because, apparently, I AM ONE. I don’t even particularly like Roserade. But whatever. This includes extremely powerful Toxins in my bouquet hands, extremely powerful punches, hidden, poisonous, thorny arm whips, dancer-like movements, and very sweet aromas.

Fluent Engrish: I can speak Engrish fluently. It is pretty Self-explanatory.

Equipment:

Skybreaker Daggers: These two things are made of pure Orichalcum. It makes them near-invincible. They’re my prime mode of attacking, if good old fisticuffs (or kicks) are out of the question.

Babel Club: 339 on Sacred Armament’s Value, a direct translation of its usefulness and rarity (100’s the lowest, 340’s the recorded highest), It’s got +4 in Freezing and Overall Defense, and +1 in movement, endurance, and Melee Dash attacks. It’s also got 2 and ˝ stars in Ranged and 4 stars in Melee damage. Can create massive gusts of wind to blow anyone away.

Flintlock Staff: 324 on Sacred Armament’s power scale. This thing has NASTY RANGE, and it gets its best damage at the longest ranges. Aiming issues are due to user error. It’s strongest shots take a while to charge. It has the power to knock people through the earth.

Franklin Badge: Deflects any ranged energy attack. Arrows will work, but laser beams won’t. Nor will electricity. ESPECIALLY ELECTRICITY.

Smash Cannon: Trophy-tizes anyone who gets hit by it. It requires another character from Super Smash Bros Brawl to fix (Or anyone else that’s been Trophy-tized, IE me.). Dark Pit doesn’t count, for the record.

Anti-Spammer barrier: Prevents spammers from claiming the hill.

Laser Array: I have an array of lasers that can shoot whoever I want. They’re currently not in use.

Magnet Array: Created specifically to prevent robots from claiming the hill. Also prevents guns from firing at me it’s so strong. Also currently not in use.

Uber Blaster: I developed the Mega and Giga Blasters (GW has one of each of the aforementioned), but only I have the Uber Blaster. There is no copy of it: It IS the ultimate in the Mega Blaster line. Its capabilities far surpass the Mega and Giga Blasters. It fires an Orange Laser, FYI. It’s also impossible to break. It’s capable of firing 9 infinite terratons of power for twelve hours straight, whether at the size of a 10-lightyear radius or smaller than an atom’s size. Also has a secondary firing mode for Swedish meatballs and a third one for massive fire-breathing Chinese dragons.

Rules Lawyer PhD: Allows me to be a Rules Lawyer for KotH. The feat of getting this PhD is impressive in its own right, as is using it to claim the hill, when it isn’t annoying.

M-16 Assault Rifle: A gun, of course. You’re average M-16, no more, no less. It’s what allows me to use ‘Pulling out M-16 Attack,’ of course.

Encrypt Pistol: It’s got so much kick it might as well have legs. However, it’s so f***ing powerful that you’re head could be literally twice as thick as the usual skull and still not have a hope in the world to prevent your head being blown off by a headshot.

Raichu Hammer: This bad*** hammer, bigger than a Banhammer, can, without protection, slam you into Pikachu-dom. With the proper protection, it only means that you’ll be more inclined to get it later on, when the protection vanishes. It only works if I am a Pikachu.

Multi-Billion Dollar corporation: I have access to a corporation who develops Green Tech of all varieties. I’m the owner, and I’m not interested in selling. I haven’t done any illegal business practices, so don’t try me.

8 Pocket Dimensions: In each of them, I hold dimensions of my own creating, thanks entierly to my reality warping. The 3rd one is impossible to survive in-it’s literally composed ENTIERLY of a sentient, extremely powerful, liquid matter that devours everything it touches on-contact, and nothing is immune to that. I’m the sentient mind behind it, and I’ve no use in unleashing it. The 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Pocket Dimensions are where I contain the power of using UBERCUTE TIMES INFINITY!!!, and of course, my Female Pikachu form is basically the source of all power and existence in all five, highly akin to the matter in the 3rd Pocket Dimension. These are not PokéBalls-and woe is the person that winds up in them, thinking they are.

Uber Blaster Body Shield: Body Armor strong enough to deflect Uber Blaster shots, in case things go totally wrong. Anything weaker is also deflected/rendered useless, depending on whether or not it's physical or entergetical/magical in origin.

ANTI-INSANE TROLL LOGIC/PHYSICS seals: Prevents any Troll from using Insane Troll Logic or physics. Also prevents anyone from taking it off. I used one on goldwynaut

Rose Dew: Only usable on Roserade, it cannot be stolen from me. It was originally corrupted so that the stats would go so high I’d be broken. I tweaked it so that it’s power for ALL STATS is the highest it can get in a Pokemon game: 65536. IT'S OVER 9000!

Allies:

Rhyperior: I own one. It knows Earthquake.

Wobbuffet: I own one as well. It’s got all the Wobbuffet staples.

Pit: And this isn't the hole variety, either. Yes, this is the Pit from SSBB and Kid Icarus Uprising, with his 3 Sacred Treasures to boot.
Sacred Being: Same as above, though Pit cannot grant items with Sacred Status. This also gives him remarkable strength and agility.
Incorruptable Pure Pureness: TROPE INCOMING! Basically, Pit’s so good, he literally cannot be bad. He’s born to smite evils, do good, and everything else an honest Angel should.
Captain of the Guard: Palutana’s, specifically. While the ‘goddess’ he serves has dominion over the whole guard, Pit is second only to her in control, and can lead the whole guard (The centurions, and not the 1-hit to die variety either) on fighting missions.
3 Sacred Treasures: The Pegasus Wings allow Pit to have indefinite flight, the Mirror Shield can deflect EVERYTHING aimed at it, and the Arrows of Light are effective against enemies made of pure emotion (Ornes) or souls oozing sin, and are equally capable of harming anything else Pit points at them. The Pegasus wings take the form of Armor Pit wears (as he’s already an angel and already has wings), the Arrows of Light take the form of a bow where Pit shoots them from (which can be disassembled and reassembled to form melee weapons in a flash), and the Mirror Shield is…A shield that is made of unbreakable mirrors.
Power of Flight user: Can be granted the Power of Flight. Pit CAN control his flight path if left to do so, but the granter of the Power of Flight is ultimately in control of his flight path and can correct his course in an instant. As a bonus, his weapons are also given a great boost now…But, for some reason, he is left more frail while under the effects.
Trophy Warrior: Can resurrect people imprisoned in the Trophy Status. Goes automatically to an invincible Trophy if given enough damage to be ‘killed.’
Angelic resurrection: Can resurrect himself if killed. This includes being in the Trophy Status. DO NOT MOCK PIT POSTHUMOUSLY. IT IS NEVER POSTHUMOUSLY.

Avalon: The full range of his powers are so top secret, it would require me to kill whoever figured them out, if they weren’t already supposed to be known.
Metal Control: Magneto Style, no less. He can also control the heat of metal.

Charon Aliens: I’m friends with ALL of them. They hate goldwynaut, so they imprison him regularly.

...AND THAT IS THE LIST! Thank you, thank you, I actually did that, thank you.

Oh, and I whip out my Level 100 Reshiram, order it to use Blue Flare on goldwynaut, but he gives up the Hill to me because I showed him and everyone else...THE LIST!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 06-13-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Holy frack on a f---HOOKSHOT TO THE KNEE! I throw you off with my hookshot and claim the hill. Screw your list, I have a hookshot and the Master Sword.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 06-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I was just listing things, I didn't need to USE them. For instance, had I used that LEVEL 100 RESHIRAM before I made the list it would be on there, and the second list I'd make-if it's possible to fit into one post-would include thus.

Speaking of LEVEL 100 RESHIRAM, It flies to my side and I order it to use Blue Flare on you. The master sword and hookshot both melt, and I claim the Hill while you weep for them both.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I get out my emergency Biggoron's Sword and slice you all the way to Ganon. I claim the hill while your fighting Ganon with absolutely nothing. Not even your Reshiram.

Links
Code:
Old 06-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Because I'm fighting Ganon with utterly nothing voluntarily, he grows so impressed, you swap places with me. It wasn't voluntarily for you, so you're stuck dying. And now I smash your Biggoron's sword and get everything of mine back. Ganon even lets me help him by shooting you with my new Serpens Machine Gun.

Of course, by swapping places, I've now got the hill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

嘿,我控制的空氣,所以我一舉你走......別的地方,你不能得到至少10年的山。

I claim the hill. **It's in Chinese, so you'll have to translate it to understand. xD Unless you can read Chinese letters and figure it out.**

Links
Code:
Old 06-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I control time, so I revert your actions and I'm still in control of this hill.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

I spread my secret wings that cannot be seen until I have them come out, and then use multiple Aerial Aces until you stagger off the hill. I claim the hill.

Links
Code:
Old 06-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Latio-Nytro's Substitue Wore off!*

*Latio-Nytro uses Energybar! Latio-Nytro is fully healed!*

*Latio-Nytro uses Serpens Shot! It's Super Effective on MGS!*

*MGS Faints!*

*Latio-Nytro Grabs the hill!*

Serpens Support Machineguns are corrosive in nature. So they're Poison-Typed. I GET STAB, BABY!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:41 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i shoot you in the face with this guy:

claim
Old 06-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*goldwynaut uses BFG shot!*

*It's not very effective...*

*...Latio-Nytro turns human again!*

Yhea, being a Roserade...Well, it was a little fun.

...Hey, how come-Oh, yhea, almost forgot myself, Reality Warping...Hehehe...My tweaking. Rose Dew works only on me. Other things as well...Whatever.

Avalon: Aww. I was about to scare you with my flamethrower.

*Latio-Nytro uses Theif! Avalon's Flamethrower was stolen!*

Avalon: I let you do that, you know.

Whatever.

*Latio-Nytro uses Flamethrower! It's Super-Effective!*

*Gold is Knocked Out!*

SEE THIS HILL?! MINE! ALL MINE!!!

Pit: That sounds awfully selfish.

THIS LOUD VOICE AND THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE SCARES AWAY EVIL!!

Pit: I don't think that makes much sense, but OK!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!