Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:40 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: King of the Hill

The elite four challenges you to battle all four iof them plus cyanthia and me before they got to go back to the league palace... and all 6 of us whip you and your wimpy teams ass...
The elite four then stays for a picnic than head back to wait for a challenger...

ME AND CYANTHIA'S HILL
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:49 PM
goldwynaut Offline

whimpy, you just summoned the 5 strongest pokemon trainers in the country to attack me and my 6 pokemon allrogather, that is 36 vs 6, and that 9s cowardy AND against the rules and policy of the elite 4, you and the elite 4 go home and cry out of shame.

MY HILL
Old 09-11-2012, 11:03 PM
brandon_g Offline

still wimpy... I bet latio could have beat all six of us... anyway your in jail anyway...

while your in jail its my hill

MY HILL
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Someone challenges the Sinnoh E4. And someone else challenges the Hoenn E4. And someone else challenges the Johto and Kanto E4 (I know you're not the Unovan Champion nor have links to any of the Unovan Leauge's E4). You have to rush there and beat them all, by today, or else lose your title, and the E4 must do likewise. Meanwhile, my substantially more numerous amount of allies sweep the remnants of your allies away like cheese because they were NOT expecting more than a Pokemon battle. Indeed, they were not expecting or ready for, in any way, shape, or form, a load of sticky grenades. And 'substantially more numerous' isn't taking into acount the even more numerous allied Pokemon or the whole of the Charon Aliens.

In short, I Zerg Rush you with Bada**es. YOU HAVE NO HOPE.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:11 AM
brandon_g Offline

After I bfinish battling this dfumb weakly here I will attend to the hill... in the mean time... you can have it...

3 hours later... With pokemon worn out from battle he has kept his title and rushes to the hill and throws 2 magikarps in front of them... you scrambble to catch it... it swims away you chase after it... i claim the hill.

MY HILL
Old 09-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Hey, hey Brandon! Hey, Brandon! Guess what?

How's this for a plot twist, Brandon?! I make multiple clones of myself and surround Brandon. There is over...um...1000 that were made. The clones start charging for half an episode while I beat the living s-There's kids here?! Alright, I can be PG. I'll show you! So, where we left off, I beat the living crud out of Brandon in the meantime. After they're done charging, I bring them back with a move that's already charged up. 1000+ times charged. And that move is...Psycho Flare, a move that only the most insane could use, disintegrating the user's body. Right when I use it, I slip my soul out of my body as soon as I use it, so I won't die. I then use one Phoenix Down and revive my body. Brandon is now a pile of ashes that can't do anything. I then claim the hill. And nothing can stop me! MUAHAAHHAHAHQHAHAHAHAHHAHA1111One!!!!!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-12-2012, 12:47 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I caught the Magikarp. They evolved into Gyarados while I was chasing them. Double Hyper Beam ruins the hill-holder's day (and sends them very, very far away), and I proceed to reclaim my hill.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 02:41 AM
brandon_g Offline

i have a sailor trick you onto his ship... while your in the middle of the ocean on a boat...
I claim the hill.

MY HILL
Old 09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Because you broke the rules of pokemon batteling, you loose your title as the champion and you,re banned from the pokemon league for 15 years, that means you cant retry before 2027, you go home and cry while i claim the hill
Old 09-12-2012, 10:00 PM
brandon_g Offline

I didnt break the rules... it was a ligit battle... i contiue to be champion and I throw a pizza pie in your face... I claim the hill.

MY HILL
Old 09-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

The same people from before challenge the same leauges. And even some new faces. There's a LINE. Yep, people sure have caught up to your team. Best start running now! Because they've all got six level 100s, they've all got about 99 Max revives they're going to use in-battle (as well as pretty much everything else) when nessicary, and, yes, they do have tactics to match their obeasely strong Pokemon.

HAVE FUN!

Oh, and I managed to pay the Sailor more money than what you had to give him (or more than what you gave him is worth), and he gladly returns me to shore.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 01:37 PM
goldwynaut Offline

I defeat all the trainers with OHKO move, **** yeah! MY HILL
Old 09-13-2012, 07:18 PM
brandon_g Offline

After a exhuasting battle... andf dusing every drop of potions and revives and max revives he had... he keeps his title... just barely... he would clearly need to train better to become stronger... I start with gold... 3 of my skippers raise 1 level... i claim the hill

MY HILL

But I go for a walk to the pokemart to stock up on more supplies.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM
goldwynaut Offline

And while you,re doing that, i claim the hill
Old 09-13-2012, 09:15 PM
brandon_g Offline

with over 89 max revives... 110 full restores... and 67 revives and 58 max revives I come back for more training... I beat gold again and my reshiram grows to level 65.

I claim the hill while you run to a pokemon center.

MY HILL