Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:32 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: King of the Hill

nah... your allowed legendary's I never siafd you couldntr put legendaery's in your team, you could have iof you wanted to but you didnt. so hence it is fair and we still won fair and square.

OUR HILL STILL
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM
goldwynaut Offline

whatever, i just make gilgamesh pwn all your pokemon and you with his guns

MY HILL
Old 09-04-2012, 05:43 PM
brandon_g Offline

And w earrest you for making your pokemon harm humans... we confegate your pokemon and hide them in a top secret location... while you rot in the county jail...

I claim the hill.

MY HILL
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:45 PM
goldwynaut Offline

gilgamesh is not a pokemon *facepalm* the hill is still mine
Old 09-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Unwittingly, I had stolen the ownership of the hill from you and replaced it with a fake one by stealing the thieving powers of Carmen Sandiago as Brandon went into that whole police tidbit, because of the additional class of 'Theif' I got, thanks to that stupid, angry shopkeeper, in conjunction with Reality Warping. YAY!!!!!

Yes, Carmen Sandiago can steal pretty much anything, and considering I stole her powers, I now can to. Even things that technically don't physically exist and/or are not possible to steal. And it isn't even f***ing troll logic, it's the power of TvTropes.

Also, I teleport you ALL to Guam. So I'll just keep my hill to myself while you get a boat back.

MY HILL!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 PM
brandon_g Offline

Brandon runs to the nearby police station and gets them to disptach a group of police officers to storm the hill and arrest Latio for stealing... Brandon follows behind pokeball and gun in hand... The police handcuff him and take his pokemon and bury it in the ocean... he is now pokemon less.. so he will have to train all over again. also while he rots in the jail... i get a well deserved lunch on the hill with 3 other officers and the cheif of police.

OUR HILL
Old 09-04-2012, 09:43 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I send a gang of thugs into a nearby city and the police are forced to run and take care of them. While they're gone I push you off the hill and into a ditch.

MY HILL

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 09-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I take back my Pokemon with a little Reality Warping, and I am proven innocent of larceny in court by proving that the Hill's deed was already purchased legally: I just had to get rid of your presence on the hill by sending you to Guam and decided to flaunt a little on how-to. I then come back and get the local law enforcement to shove you off, mainly because you're out of district, and THEY should have handled it, not you. You go back to district...Which is NOT in Hawaii, which I also proved in court.

MY HILL!!!

...Wait, 5TDS is here? Well, that's simple. I just teleport her into her gang of thugs, and as the Police Arrive, she's treated as one of them.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 09-04-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:52 PM
brandon_g Offline

I shoot a tree that your sitting by... I am still hidden, and you get up to investgate... i fire 1 more shot at the tree, you take off running like a baby girl... to the police station. I now hike up the hill and claim the hill.

MY HILL
Old 09-04-2012, 10:49 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I run into the police station. Cops see me. Cops panic and flee, unsure of how to deal with such a ridiculously strong foe without a few important members of their leadership. They give up their Pokemon and their weapons to me and swim to Mexico. I then attack you on the hill and defeat you and anyone nearby, and absolutely make sure no ally of yours gets anywhere close without suffering gruesome injuries. I surf attack everyone else that isn't allied with me away.

MY HILL!!!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 PM
brandon_g Offline

I call for the nearest district to call up the FBI... meanwhile I heal up my pokemon and return for 1 last battle to hold you down till the fbi gets here... I go down in the hill... but 1 of my pals who i had told to delier a message to My freind cynathia.. and proffesor Realm and oak to report immedately to hill... Cynathia rushes up the hill and seeig me fallen on the battle feild throws me a few max revives and potions and runs up for a chllenge of latio... she ends up wining by a hair... and the 3 proffofer's run up with a full team of rare and legendary pokemon at hand... and brught supplie to me and cynathia... than they confesgate Latio's trainer card... than soon the fbi arriuves and crowds the gill and arrest latio ahgain... and they set guards to help gaurd the hill..

But once again me and Cynathia claim the hill.

OUR HILL
Old 09-05-2012, 12:25 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i say u can haz cheezburger if you give me the hill, you happily make the trade

MY HILL
Old 09-05-2012, 05:48 PM
brandon_g Offline

I throw the cheese burger in your face... you run home to shower...

MY HILL
Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i hit you with a burning n00b arrow

»»»------FI0000000R1!!!------›

its a KO so i claim the hill
Old 09-05-2012, 09:22 PM
brandon_g Offline

Brandon... returns 1 more time before going on to 10 day training spree, to train his pokemon so he can keep this hill, he battles and wins by a hair. he now claims the hill fair and square...

HIS HILL