Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 05:11 AM
afjc Offline

Default A fan made RPG Pokemon game

Pokemon Serpentine is a game made with RPG Maker XP and will include the regions Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. The game will also include all Pokemon up to the 5th generation and will include side events from various Pokemon TV episodes.

PLOT
Taking place in numerous regions means that some squads are going to be involved in your journey. In Kanto, the Rocket Squad will try to clone the first Pokemon to try and become superpowers of the region. In Johto, the Magma Squad will try and steal Pokemon from innocent citizens. In the Orange Islands, there is no squad but you consistently hear about the corruption of other regions while you are traveling this region. In Hoenn, the Plasma Squad is trying to dominate the Pokemon League and the city gyms. In the final region you will travel, the squads meat up and try to attempt to take over the world.
The overall goal of all these squads is to come together and control a unified region in which they dominate everything and have the most plentiful and powerful Pokemon known to man. It is of course your job to stop them.
Along with all of this, you have your average cocky rival that is sure to be the Pokemon League Champion and travels with you throughout all of the regions. Your rival ends up being a distant relative that your Mom has never told you about. Oh and your Dad...Well you'll have to play the game to find out about him.

Screenshots

Our site with download link: http://pokemonserpentine.weebly.com/index.html
Old 11-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark
Default Re: A fan made RPG Pokemon game

holy crap...I just had a Pokegasm. Google searching this NOW.

When did this come out? I'm all about bootleg Poke copies from Mexico and Neverland (Chaos Black, Naranja, Diamond/Jade), but I think this beats them all.

Last edited by Redlark; 11-20-2011 at 07:01 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:14 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark

I apologize for double posting (shame on me)... it's in beta right now. According to the site, it's not even close to half way done--just figured I should let the PE2K peeps know before they get too excited.

(To the Mods) Also, I believe this might go against forum rules, promoting a something dohinky through a link to an outside site. Just a heads up.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:37 PM
goldwynaut Offline

my life is complete, i reamember while playing red i said to my older cousin that an episode based game had to come out one day, its a hack game but still a pretty awesome peace of pure over 9000 type awesomeness. PS: its awesome
Closed Thread