Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 11-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Jeikobu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
Default LEGALLY watching Japanese Pokemon?

Is there any way that I, who am in America, can legally watch Pokemon material in Japanese (subbed preferred but raw is also great), especially the new episodes of Best Wishes? I've heard TV Tokyo's website provides the anime, but I don't know whether this means they stream full episodes or not. In any case, I've looked over the site some, but haven't found anything yet, and my Japanese-speaking ability is probably only about intermediate.

I also discovered "KeyHole TV", which is a legal program from the Japanese government allowing people to stream certain Japanese TV channels live, including TV Tokyo. The problem is, based on when new eps air in Japan on Thursdays (7 PM JPT), I'd have to get up at 3 AM to see them. So, I wondered if these episodes would air as reruns, and when? Of course I'm still looking for other ways to watch it in addition to this, but it has to be legal. Please help if you can. I want to be able to keep seeing the show, but only legally.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 11-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: LEGALLY watching Japanese Pokemon?

While there may be some legal way out there, you might have to resort to watching the anime illegally streamed or recorded, which I do not support. The anime industry is hurting enough as it is -.-

What is keeping you from buying the Japanese DVD sets when they come out?
Old 11-19-2011, 12:10 AM
Jeikobu Offline

I plan to do that eventually, but right now I'm already short on money and shipping from Japan is expensive, not to mention how expensive Japanese R2 discs are already. Someday when I'm in Japan I plan to buy them, but until then I'd like a better way to see them now.
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old 11-23-2011, 04:23 PM
Fullhouse Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Fullhouse
Default kamagra soft

I will keep using female ****** tabs. I am well into my 60s and your clomiphene gave me what I lost: long lasting erection and delights of youth. My order arrived within 5 days in good condition. I received my medicine in time and I think that this is a sign of responsibility and professionalism. cheap ****** jelly Thanks for such a good service and a great product.

Last edited by Fullhouse; 11-28-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:58 PM
Jeikobu Offline

I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand your question. If you want Pokemon pictures, trying starting with a web search, like Yahoo. Please don't go off topic in this thread, though. ;)

Old 11-24-2011, 03:22 PM
fels Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
I plan to do that eventually, but right now I'm already short on money and shipping from Japan is expensive, not to mention how expensive Japanese R2 discs are already. Someday when I'm in Japan I plan to buy them, but until then I'd like a better way to see them now.
My question is why? You clearly understand English so going through the trouble (especially legally) to get episodes in Japanese is kinda redundant
Old 11-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Because the Japanese and English versions are different in a number of ways, I'm a purist, I love Japan, and I hate the English dub of Pokemon.

Old 11-25-2011, 07:17 PM
fels Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
Because the Japanese and English versions are different in a number of ways, I'm a purist, I love Japan, and I hate the English dub of Pokemon.
Sounds like you're being awkward for awkward's sake.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:32 PM
Jeikobu Offline

Nope, just being who I am. We each have our own way. ;)