Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Lugia_Lover9 Offline

Default Finished the game... no National Dex.

Woah! I haven't been on here in over a year!
But, I am back with a need for some assistance.

I have defeated the Elite Four (numerous times), and defeated N, and yet Prof. Juniper has still not given me the National Pokedex.

I mean, I can catch Pokemon from other generations, but I don't have an expanded Dex.

Can anyone help?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Finished the game... no National Dex.

Have you had Prof. Juniper's dad come and upgrade your dex? If so, try going into your Pokedex and pressing the Select button. It should chage between the Unova and National dexes.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Lugia_Lover9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Have you had Prof. Juniper's dad come and upgrade your dex? If so, try going into your Pokedex and pressing the Select button. It should chage between the Unova and National dexes.

When I press Select it goes black for a second, but doesn't change.

And... I'm not quite sure. I have a bad habit of going through "phases" where I'll play the game and where I won't, and it's been quite a while in between this time and the last time I picked it up, so I don't know if her dad came along.

When I go into her lab I see a man sitting at a table, named Cedric.
Is that her dad? ...Or her husband? ...Or her brother?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Haha, that's her dad. From what I've read, once you finish the game and the credits roll and you walk out of your house, he should come straight over and upgrade your dex...

Are you sure it doesn't switch from "Unova Pokedex" to "National Pokedex" in the top left corner of the top screen when you press select? I'm sorry for repeating myself but I know it took me a while to realise that it actually had changed haha. If it does't do anything then I'm not really sure what the problem could be, since the upgrade should happen automatically...
Old 11-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Lugia_Lover9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Haha, that's her dad. From what I've read, once you finish the game and the credits roll and you walk out of your house, he should come straight over and upgrade your dex...

Are you sure it doesn't switch from "Unova Pokedex" to "National Pokedex" in the top left corner of the top screen when you press select? I'm sorry for repeating myself but I know it took me a while to realise that it actually had changed haha. If it does't do anything then I'm not really sure what the problem could be, since the upgrade should happen automatically...

Oh, it did change!

And -facepalm- I found what my problem was.
To check and see if there were any more entries, I went down to the bottom by Zekrom and when I switched to ND I tried to go down. I didn't know you were supposed to go up.

Well thank you, case closed!
Old 11-10-2011, 03:05 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Haha I did the same thing when I was trying to figure it out. It was pretty confusing. xD Glad it all worked out =)
Closed Thread