Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 AM
FlyingDreams Offline

Default FlyingDreams vs. Tsuna

Quote:
Single Battle, 4 Pokémon each
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Three Chills.
Arena: Celadon City; known as one of the largest cities in Kanto. It has a Game Corner, as well as the largest store with several floors with all the important stuff a trainer may need. Due to its tremendous size and the energy flowing through the whole city, it is ideal for Pokemon battles.
Ref Style: Open
I will let you have your first battle today, Alive. Go!

[Alive] Pidgey ( )
Ability: Keen Eye
Obtained: Starter
Signature Move: N/A
Old 10-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: FlyingDreams vs. Tsuna

Alive or dead, let me decide that :3

[None] Pupitar
Ability: Shed Skin
Obtained: Safari Zone
Signature move:
Spoiler:
None.

Remember this guy? Yeah, he's back for revenge.

Dragon Dance ~ Stone Edge

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 10-27-2011, 05:24 PM
FlyingDreams Offline

Alive, I want you to charm your foe to distract him by using Attract. Then use a Featherdance to render him helpless!

Attract ~ Featherdance
Old 11-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond

Claiming this round.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 11-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

“Aha, another win for me.” I muttered to myself as I collected my earnings that cascaded as coins out of the slot machine. Just as I was about to insert another coin for the start of the next game, I received a notification buzz on my phone. I read the message that originated from the Referee Headquarters. It seemed that a battle taking place in the city where I was currently at was in need of a referee. I reluctantly force myself out of the chair and with a promise that I’ll be back, I sauntered out onto the streets of Celadon. I found the two eager Trainers, FlyingDreams and Tsuna, by the fountain located just opposite the Department Store. All the formalities were exchanged and I gave the announcement for the battle to begin. Both battlers released their Pokemon with red bursts of light; a small brown bird and a rock-gray pupa emerged to face one another.

FlyingDreams
[Alive] Pidgey

HP: 100
Energy: 100
Mood: That's a bug?
Attract ~ FeatherDance

Tsuna

[-] Pupitar

Energy: 100
Mood: Going bird-hunting.

Round One

FlyingDreams, a Trainer who lived to her name, had her Pokemon kick-start the battle. The brown bird made a cooing sound at her opponent as she winks at the Pupitar. She raised a wing and multiple pink hearts emerge and float towards the Hard Shell Pokemon. They floated around his face and dazzled him to be mesmerized by the Pidgey’s appearance. The Pupitar gazed at Alive lovingly. [Pidgey: Attract, -4 Energy; Pupitar: IFT]

Seeing that his Pokemon was under the spell of the opposite sex, he made a command to his Pupitar to snap out. Temporarily out of his trance, the Hard Shell Pokemon set about to obey his Trainer’s orders. He started to sway from side to side and roll about, as if he was dancing. A deep reddish aura flashed over his body as he completed his dance. The Pupitar was feeling pumped up with energy. [Pupitar: Dragon Dance, -4 Energy, +1 ATK +1 SPD (Infatuation Roll was 4781 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Pupitar successfully carrying out its orders.)]

The previous dance had exercised his muscles, allowing him to have the upperhand of attacking first. The Pupitar’s body is outlined white as stones and pebbles floated up from the ground. He leaned his body forward and fired the stones towards the Pidgey. The tiny avian shrieked in pain as she was pelted and grazed all over her body. [Pupitar: Stone Edge, -10 Energy; Pidgey: -27 HP (Infatuation Roll was 1110 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in (Pokemon) successfully carrying out its orders.)]

The Pupitar’s attack had ruffled a few feathers and the Pidgey was itching for vengeance. Alive spread her wings and both of them begin to shine. She flew up in the air and shoots down a flurry of sparkling white feathers that blankets the Pupitar. The feathers gather around the rock-coloured pupa, hindering its line of attack. [Pidgey: FeatherDance, -3 Energy; Pupitar: -2 ATK]

FlyingDreams
[Alive] Pidgey

HP: 73
Energy: 93
Mood: A bit ruffled, but things seem to be turning out nicely.

Tsuna
[-] Pupitar

Energy: 86
Mood: Feathers are such a nuisance! [IFT, -1 ATK, +1 SPD]

Notes
Stone Edge’s Critical Roll was 8861, 1250 or less for critical hit.
Stone Edge’s Accuracy Roll was 41, 80 or less hits.

FlyingDreams, your moves please.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Last edited by Temporal Diamond; 11-08-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:29 PM
FlyingDreams Offline

It's looking good so far, Alive. I'd like you to use double Steel Wing to cause some damage to your foe!

Steel Wing ~ Steel Wing
Old 11-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDreams View Post
It's looking good so far, Alive. I'd like you to use double Steel Wing to cause some damage to your foe!

Steel Wing ~ Steel Wing
Screech ~ Stone Edge/Screech

If Screech missed the first time, use it again the second time.

Old 11-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Claim this.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Old 11-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

FlyingDreams
[Alive] Pidgey

HP: 73
Energy: 93
Mood: A bit ruffled, but things seem to be turning out nicely.
Steel Wing ~ Steel Wing

Tsuna
[-] Pupitar

Energy: 86
Mood: Feathers are such a nuisance! [IFT, -1 ATK, +1 SPD]
Screech ~ Stone Edge/Screech

Round Two

Shaking off the feathers, the Pupitar’s body started to vibrate. As it vibrated, the pupa forced out pressurized gas through the many cracks and openings found all over his body. As the gases vent outward from inside his hard shell, they caused an ear-piercing high-pitched noise to be emitted. Alive was greatly startled by the screech and she winced as her ears were attacked. [Pupitar: Screech, -3 Energy; Pidgey: -2 DEF(Infatuation Roll was 3132 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Pupitar successfully carrying out its orders.)]

Once the noise died down, the avian took flight, heading towards her opponent. Her wings glowed white and became as hard as steel. She dove towards the Pupitar and slammed her wings into the rock cocoon. The Pupitar huffed out gas in angry, glaring at the bird. [Pidgey: Steel Wing, -17 Energy; Pupitar: -9 HP]

Seeing that his foe was more vulnerable after the aural attack, the Hard Shell Pokemon jetted out pressurized gas from his body. He concentrated the gases to blow up piles of rocky rubble into the air. The energy from the pressurized gases were fuel for the rocks to rocket skywards at the Pidgey. They bombarded the brown bird, who tried to dodge the stone volley but to no avail. Alive did not look like she was in a good condition at all. [Pupitar: Stone Edge, -10 Energy; Pidgey: -38 HP(Infatuation Roll was 893 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Pupitar successfully carrying out its orders.)]

Still left with enough energy to fight back, Alive’s wings shone once again and turned into steel. She lunged forward at the Pupitar, shrieking a battle cry, and slapped her wings against the Hard Shell Pokemon. The steel-like wings managed to form cracks on the pupa’s shell and the bird earned itself another glare from the Pupitar. [Pidgey: Steel Wing, -17 Energy; Pupitar: -9 HP]

FlyingDreams

[Alive] Pidgey ♀
Ability: 35
Energy: 59
Mood: Still holding on. [-2 DEF]

Tsuna

[-] Pupitar ♂
HP: 82
Energy: 73
Mood: Feeling rather tough. [IFT, -1 ATK, +1 SPD]

Notes
Screech’s Accuracy Roll was 45, 85 or less to hit.
Steel Wing’s Critical Roll was 2468, 625 or less for critical hit.
Steel Wing’s Accuracy Roll was 77, 90 or less to hit.
Steel Wing’s Effect Roll was a 2/10, 1 for effect.
Stone Edge’s Critical Roll was 1760, 1250 or less for critical hit.
Stone Edge’s Accuracy Roll was 13, 80 or less to hit.
Steel Wing’s Critical Roll was 8653, 625 or less for critical hit.
Steel Wing’s Accuracy Roll was 19, 90 or less to hit.
Steel Wing’s Effect Roll was a 3/10, 1 for effect.

Tsuna, your moves please.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Last edited by Temporal Diamond; 11-13-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Old 11-14-2011, 01:36 AM
FlyingDreams Offline

Roost ~ Detect
Old 11-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Temporal Diamond Offline

~Reserved~ XD

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Old 11-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

FlyingDreams

[Alive] Pidgey (F)
Ability: 35
Energy: 59
Mood: Still holding on. [-2 DEF]
Roost ~ Detect

Tsuna

[-] Pupitar (M)
Energy: 73
Mood: Feeling rather tough. [IFT, -1 ATK, +1 SPD]

Round Three

The Pupitar started dancing like it did before, only the ritual appeared to be much more vigorous than the first time. He put in more effort into building his power, spinning and twisting his body in a frenzy. As the rock cocoon slid to a halt, a bright aura flickered over him in a blink of an eye. [Pupitar: Dragon Dance, -4 Energy, +1 ATK +1 SPD (Infatuation Roll was 4415 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Pupitar successfully carrying out its orders.)]

Observing that her foe was not attacking, Alive seized the opportunity for a well-deserved rest. From her aerial position, she landed onto the fountain nearby. Showering and rinsing herself in the fountain, the avian came out fresher than before and her down glittered with cleanliness. [Pidgey: Roost, -8 Energy, +20 HP]

On her Trainer’s command, the brown bird closed her eyes as the Pupitar prepared to attack. Her body was outlined in a turquoise light as she sensed her opponent’s moves. [Pidgey: Detect, -8 Energy]

The Hard Shell Pokemon was ready to finish this battle once and for all. He propelled himself skywards with gas, before falling back down. He collided onto the ground with a heavy thud and manoeuvred his body to toss chunks of rocks and pebbles into the air. However his grim determined facial expression was swiftly overridden with one of aghast shock. The Pidgey opened her eyes and deftly dodged every incoming projectile fired at her. When it looked like she had been hit, a greenish aura around her merely caused the stones to bounce off harmlessly. Tsuna’s Pupitar grunted in irritation at his foiled plans. When the attack was over, Alive could be seen grinning to herself, with such a face that frightened me, as the referee, out of my wits! [Pupitar: Stone Edge, -10 Energy, failed (Infatuation Roll was 3797 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Pupitar successfully carrying out its orders.)]

FlyingDreams

[Alive] Pidgey (F)
Ability: 55
Energy: 43
Mood: Manage to come out unscathed. [-2 DEF]

Tsuna

[-] Pupitar (M)
Energy: 68
Mood: That feathered troll! [IFT, +2 SPD]

Notes
None...

FlyingDreams, your moves please.

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Last edited by Temporal Diamond; 11-20-2011 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:58 AM
FlyingDreams Offline

Agility ~ Mud-Slap
Old 11-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDreams View Post
Agility ~ Mud-Slap
Y u feather tr0ll.

Pupitar, time to do some wholesome damage. I mean, let's tr0ll as well.

Substitute @ 25% ~ Scary Face

Closed Thread