Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 08:32 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Default [OPEN!] Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread | Trading & Looking for Dream World Pkmn!

When trading for Dream World Pokemon the obvious needs to be stated:

Make sure that they are female so I can breed them!

I am proud to call my self one of the FEW legit trainers/breeders out there today. I do NOT RNG manipulate my game, nor do I hack to obtain my pokemon. Just good 'ole fashioned breeding!

I expect all willing participants in my trade thread to AT LEAST make sure that your pokemon are not hacked. While I do not care if the pokemon I get are RNG manipulated, I do NOT want hacked pokemon and this is your only warning. If I find out that your pokemon you trade to me have been obtained illegally, I will NOT trade with you again and you will be blacklisted.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's get to some trading!

Currently have the following STANDARD pokemon up for trade:

Untrained [has not been in battle / not EV trained]
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
IV's: 31 / 26 / 15 / 29 / 20 / 31

Nature: Timid
Ability: Limber
Level: 95/96 [all levels have been raised in several different daycares]
IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Special Note: This pokemon was RNG'd by a trusted friend of mine and has been cloned several times by myself. I use them for breeding and all of my eggs pass any type of hack checks. The most Legit Ditto you will find anywhere!

Many more to be added in the next 24 hours!

Currently have the following DREAM WORLD pokemon up for trade:

Nature: Many [state preference]
Ability: Drought
Level: 1
IV's: Can be bred with 31 IV's in any stat. [only ask for one stat! Sometimes will come with more than the one you request!]

Ability: Swift Swim
IV's: Can be bred with 31 IV's in any stat [only ask for one stat! Sometimes will come with more than the one you request!]

Ability: Magic Guard
IV's: Can be bred with 31 IV's in any stat [only ask for one stat! Sometimes will come with more than the one you request!]

Ability: Harvest

Ability: Regenerator

Ability: Anticipation

Ability: Marvel Scale

Ability: Magic Bounce

Ability: Unaware

Ability: Immunity

Ability: Adaptability

Many more to be added in the next week or so!

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 11-02-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:33 AM

Default Re: ~*~ Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread ~*~ [Trading & Looking for Dream World Pkm

Currently am seeking the following pokemon:

Requirements:
-Needs to have the Ability Rain Dish [dream world]
-Needs to be female
-Needs to be LEGIT [see requirements in first post]

Requirements:
-Needs to have the Ability Hydration [dream world]
-Needs to be female

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †

Last edited by Elite_Battle_Master; 11-05-2011 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:33 AM

Default Re: ~*~ Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread ~*~ [Trading & Looking for Dream World Pkm

reserved #2

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-19-2011, 08:34 AM

reserved #3

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: [OPEN!] Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread | Trading & Looking for Dream World Pk

I have some Dream World Pokemon I can breed for you if you are interested there is a list in my thread and would trade any of them for a female dw Vulpix
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 10-19-2011, 06:58 PM

Default Re: [OPEN!] Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread | Trading & Looking for Dream World Pk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
I have some Dream World Pokemon I can breed for you if you are interested there is a list in my thread and would trade any of them for a female dw Vulpix
Sorry I am only looking for the above Pokemon that I have listed.

Do you perhaps have any master balls or rare berries for trade?

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Novex Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Novex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Sorry I am only looking for the above Pokemon that I have listed.

Do you perhaps have any master balls or rare berries for trade?
Ok thats cool!

Sorry I dont thats actually what I need right now lol
Made by y2kpikachu12
Old 10-24-2011, 07:02 PM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Battle Master View Post

Requirements:
-Needs to have the Ability Regenerator [dream world]
-Needs to be female
I can provide you with a female Dream World Tangela. I would prefer a Dratini with a modest nature in exchange. If you could get a perfect IV in special attack as well, that would be ideal.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post
I can provide you with a female Dream World Tangela. I would prefer a Dratini with a modest nature in exchange. If you could get a perfect IV in special attack as well, that would be ideal.
Sorry that I missed your post. I have since obtained one off of the GTS and no longer need them. My needs have been updated in the first post. Do you have any pokemon that I have listed there? If not, I am always looking for master balls, the choice items (except for scarf) and other rare battling items.

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 11-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Sorry that I missed your post. I have since obtained one off of the GTS and no longer need them. My needs have been updated in the first post. Do you have any pokemon that I have listed there? If not, I am always looking for master balls, the choice items (except for scarf) and other rare battling items.
Quote:
Currently am seeking the following pokemon:

Requirements:
-Needs to have the Ability Rain Dish [dream world]
-Needs to be female

Requirements:
-Needs to be female

Requirements:
-Needs to be female

Requirements:
-Needs to have the Ability Hydration [dream world]
-Needs to be female
I apologize, I can't seem to find where you have updated the list on which pokemon you are trying to obtain. Although you already have a Tangela, I can provide you with a female Dream World Slowpoke. As for battling items, I accidentally purchased an extra Air Balloon, if you're interested in that.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Quote:
I apologize, I can't seem to find where you have updated the list on which pokemon you are trying to obtain. Although you already have a Tangela, I can provide you with a female Dream World Slowpoke. As for battling items, I accidentally purchased an extra Air Balloon, if you're interested in that.
Actually, a Dream World female Slowpoke would be excellent. Since you are also offering a Air Balloon, is there any item you are interested in? I do have an extra choice scarf if that at all interests you?

Also, I would be able to be online in a little over 12 hours from now (1:30-2:00 am CDT). I work Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm. When is the best time to trade for you?

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 11-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Actually, a Dream World female Slowpoke would be excellent. Since you are also offering a Air Balloon, is there any item you are interested in? I do have an extra choice scarf if that at all interests you?

Also, I would be able to be online in a little over 12 hours from now (1:30-2:00 am CDT). I work Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-11:00pm. When is the best time to trade for you?
The only items I'm currently trying to obtain are:
-Absorb Bulb
-Cell Battery
-Choice Band
-Choice Specs
-Eject Button
-Red Card
-White Herb

Is that Central Daylight Time (Australia) or Central Daylight Time (North America)? I'm in PDT (-7), and should be able to do the trade tonight if it's approximately 12 hours from when you posted. Currently I'm without gainful employment, so I should be able to make the trade at your convenience.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Exclamation Re: [OPEN!] Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread | Trading & Looking for Dream World Pk

E_B_M greetings.

Im looking for either your Abra Jolly with(31 in speed or ATK or both) or NAtU (Timid with 31 in speed or Satk or both) both (f).these are breed by you correct or klones?
and i can offer you a (f) Lapras or anything else from my DW section in my thread. also i can throw in Master balls or choice items to sweeten the deal.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=115072

Pokérus Empire
Old 11-03-2011, 06:56 AM

Quote:
The only items I'm currently trying to obtain are:
-Absorb Bulb
-Cell Battery
-Choice Band
-Choice Specs
-Eject Button
-Red Card
-White Herb

Is that Central Daylight Time (Australia) or Central Daylight Time (North America)? I'm in PDT (-7), and should be able to do the trade tonight if it's approximately 12 hours from when you posted. Currently I'm without gainful employment, so I should be able to make the trade at your convenience.
CDT American time. As of this post, it's 1:50 am. I should be online tonight for a couple of hours and again tomorrow (later today) for about an hour before work at about 11:30am-12:30pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
E_B_M greetings.

Im looking for either your Abra Jolly with(31 in speed or ATK or both) or NAtU (Timid with 31 in speed or Satk or both) both (f).these are breed by you correct or klones?
and i can offer you a (f) Lapras or anything else from my DW section in my thread. also i can throw in Master balls or choice items to sweeten the deal.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=115072
Hey buddy. Yes, all of my breeds are legit and are bred by myself. I can breed either of the ones you asked about and will start breeding them now so hopefully by the time you come back online, they will be done. I would love a female dw lapras and of course a masterball (never can have too many legendaries!). I also need/want female dw marill and/or tentacool (especially marill). If you could help me out with those too, it would be appreciated. Any other breeds you are looking for so it is an even trade?

† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 11-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Question Re: [OPEN!] Elite_Battle_Master's Trade Thread | Trading & Looking for Dream World Pk

sweet, i'll throw in the master ball along with one of them.. I can breed you marill. so I get Natu & Abra for Lapras & Maril. cool deal..
do you want a specific nature on either?

Pokérus Empire
Closed Thread