Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Nexen [RP]

Nexen

...the extension of the world...

Note: This is an original novel concept and all ideas belong to myself.

Reality, where we know everything is, know of everything and know of our existence. This world is no different from the one you live in now, well, not quite. The people here are like your people, the food, air, cities, and oceans, pretty much the same. The only difference is the soul of the world. Here, those who are imaginative to a certain level, can create to a point where if they don’t, they become overwhelmed. We became overwhelmed. We weren’t the first. Michelangelo, Da Vinci…Bach and Beethoven, Martin Luther King, many people throughout history as great artists, musicians, speakers…their creative minds shaped the world, and not just Reality…but gave nurturing to another world. No one knows when it began, or where it came from. It’s existence wasn’t recognized until sometime around the 1900’s. Now, every being on the planet knows about it.

Nexen…the parallel soul of Reality.

Nexen is the place where all the creative and imaginative excess of those who overflow with it, reside in. This creativity is given a living form, universally known as a Sona. A Sona belongs to its creator and is an extension of them. Here, ideas and inspiration are brought to the creator in order to share them and enrich the world of Reality. Horizons are made, places of Nexen that gives a Sona their own little world to call home in. People in Reality can share these Horizons with friends, family, anyone they share a close connection to, as well as other Sona’s. As Nexen flourished, so did Reality. People were happy, the world became a seemingly better place, however there were always those who used their ideas for the wrong reasons. As time went on, people began to think of plots and ploys to abuse people, cause harm to others, commit crimes, and even start wars. Nothing got too out of hand, as it was typical of things to go wrong in Reality.

However, something else was festering…

No one knows where it came from, or how it began, but in Nexen, a tragedy struck. One of the newly born areas fell plight to a plague of unknown power. All of its life, ideas, creations, fell to a purge. This purge was contained in that area, now known as Velvod. Despite this, living things began to appear there…terrible things. They were the Sona’s that had been victim of this purge. Their creative abilities changed to degrading, destructive powers. It seemed to have no effect in Reality, not yet anyway.

Reality went on its way, things continued as the world normally did. A few things happened that seemed odd, but no one took notice of it, as the odd thing happened every so often. Slowly but surely, it grew worse. People in Reality started to become depressive, lose their will to do anything out of the normal, lost passion and desire to be exceptional. It started with the few people around the globe, but soon it started to spread. Some just became almost lifeless in their eyes, some became new leaders. In Nexen, Velvod was developing, some small groups making their way through the mazes of Enfin, assaulting the Horizons of Sona’s and taking them to Velvod, testing their mettle to see if they were powerful enough to be more than a mindless soldier. Over a few decades, the force in Reality grew to a staggering level, schools were dulled, artists arrested, musicians moved to rehabilitation, speakers muted, everyone who tried to keep living a creative life was shut down and out. Soon, people couldn’t see colour anymore, became deaf to music, couldn’t speak out of the ordinary or move to another place. Finally the force gave it’s identity in Reality, constantly muttering ‘We are everything…we are everything. WAE…the way…”

There were still those who hid underground, practising, rebelling. Sona’s of these people did the same. Those who fought against the WAE, those who are rebelling in Reality and fight the normal, have been given the tag of Deviants. By definition; ‘One that differs from a norm, especially a person whose behavior and attitudes differ from accepted social standards.’ Fit those people well. They took the name with pride, looking to reform and replace the society they knew now. They would die trying, knowing that there was no way to escape becoming one of the WAE. The WAE knew this as well, and that idea kept them at the upper hand.

Then, something happened…

‘I got out…’

Nexen shook and the WAE in Reality knew their foundation had been shaken. A Sona who had been taken into Velvod, partially developed into a special weapon to fight the remaining Deviantss and their Sona’s, escaped the hold of WAE.

‘I am the one who escaped…’

WAE searches for Deviants now more than ever in Reality, looking for the body and mind of the one who broke through their hold. They never found the Sona’s creator before or after claiming the Sona, and the Sona never was the same after influence of WAE. Deviants look to or for this unknown Deviant, knowing that they themselves have the ability to fight off the very thing that is killing their world.

No one knows why the WAE is taking over, no one knows why it came or what the motives are. The only thing anyone knows is that there is one Deviant that needs to be found.

‘Find us and you’ll find the answers…’

REALITY
Reality is the world people live in. It isn't any different from the world we know. All of everything in the real world exists in Reality, almost like a paralell world to Earth. Any references in our world exists in this one. The world is heavily falling into WAE control with heavily controlled society, almost everything being monitored and checked by high levels of security. If you resist, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they can't seem to brainwash you.

Nexen

Nexen is a paralell world that is always changing. Here, Sona's of Deviants live, interacting with other Sona's and doing what they feel like. WAE, living in a section of Nexen, slowly is breaking through the barriers and attacking the more vast areas of the world, instead of individual horizons. Many a Sona have fallen to the WAE, thouogh many Sona remain. Sona's are not limited to just people, even animals, from the common house cat to a wild bear has a Sona. They take the form of any beast and do as they will. What powers do Sonas have? Anything, whatever their creator gave them.

Nexen is broken up into five areas, as listed and described below:

A world of fantasy where you would expect DnD and Magic players to be at their peak. He forests are thick and the fields are every colour imaginable. Flower petals float in the breeze almost like a constant rain. Caves are aglow with odd crystals and are formed in the oddest of ways. Many animal Sona’s call this place home and the more adventurous Sona’s reside in the forests. This is the oldest area of Nexen and often the first visited. Many old souls often have their Horizon connected here rather than Mecyti.

A hilly mountainous area with a more medieval taste to it. The second oldest living area of Nexen, small villages are separated by long and grand areas of wilderness complete with sharp peaks, unpredictable paths and weather that would make you experience an entire year’s worth in one day. Even in the rocky fields that imitate the vastness of a sea, anything could happen. Animal based Sona’s seem abnormally more intelligent here so everyone is constantly on their toes…or paws or claws, whatever their Sona has.

An urban sprawl of sprawls, where sky scrapers stand upon towering hills of more skyscrapers. Everyone here may speak their own language, but somehow everyone can understand each other. Music and graffiti are celebrated, people dance in the street and stand atop buildings and give speeches, and as long as you respect everyone else, there won’t be any trouble. There’s always some gang messing with things around town. Nevertheless the place is the center hub for creative expression of any and every kind.

Deep labyrinth-like caverns twist and turn, making travellers there never cross the same place twice. Lamps light the more used tunnels and leave the darker ones veiled in ominous enigma. Rumors of the more deadly Sona’s float around in the eerie wind. Some say that this place was a test for Enginez’ Sonas. This place is nigh explored due to it being the only wall standing between Velvod and the rest of Nexen.

The first area of Nexen completely decimated into an industrial wasteland, and where the origin of creative death known as the WAE started. Everything clad in a sepia hue with the only contrast, shades of grey, huge dust and sandstorms blow over the underground facility where Sona’s at near disembodiment are refined into powerful Antitivity. Despite the WAE being all over Reality, Nexen has Enfin stopping most of the WAE forces from attacking the rest of the areas. However, some forces are breaking through in small guerilla groups.

Amiel Sable
Deviant Tuner
Seattle, USA
ARPer's: None

When you walked through the city, anyone would expect to hear murmurs of endless, thoughtless conversation of people, haphazardly not paying attention to what they were doing or where they were going. Anything else, you’d take that for granted and ignore it and everything else when you walked by and through crowds of people. I heard murmuring alright, but it was only out of my own head. Reality around me was an entirely different story. People walked around in masses; however, aside from the clinking and constant movement of footsteps, they didn’t make a sound. The only people that spoke were those in newspaper stands, trying to sell a paper or two. I few people close by walked past, merely saying no thank you to the salesman. I felt bad for him honestly. Actually, I felt bad for them all.

I went over to the man, who looked at me, or at least tried to. My hood hid some of my face, but not enough to make me look like anyone from an assassin’s guild. My bandana around my neck didn’t help much either with the whole face thing, but it was one of the things that kept me sane. Everything now was so dulled down and very much starting to die. I picked up one of the papers and looked at it, looking at the headlines for the week. I wished the headlines were mentioning something about the world starting to lose its soul, but as usual, that wasn’t the case, or would it ever be the case. The man gave me a pleasant look, which in my case, was the equivalent to a beaming smile. I handed him a couple dollars and nodded to him, and he nodded in response. I then turned and walked away, back into the silent flow of people, stuffing the paper in my bag as I went.

I never really read the papers; I only looked at the front page really. It’d make a person wonder why bother spending two bucks for only one page with more ink on it than the rest, especially when everything was printed in black and white ink. Call me analytical, but headlines sometimes said more than what was in the paper itself. For someone like me, you needed to watch that for your own safety. Why my safety? Could say I’m a special one. In fact, I’m the one everyone’s looking for. The only thing I have going for me is that here, no one knows who they’re looking for, all they know is that it’s a Deviant. Though, on the flipside, now Deviants are a priority target, and are going to most likely end up as target practice. Why? Simple, we’re being creative, showing the world expression. No, that wasn’t acceptable behaviour, it was criminal. All because of the WAE…

We are everything…we are everything…should stop saying it to myself before I go under again…

Whatever started WAE…no one knows, and it’s gone back decades, even before I was born. In Reality though, it’s only been a decade or so. Nexen…it’s been there longer but Reality’s been hit the hardest. Nexen however won’t last much longer without going into war. At least I’ve got super powers there…even if I was militarized into a super weapon…almost. I probably shouldn’t say it’s me either, but rather, another part of me. The only reason why I’m as I am now is thanks to her.

I reached the park, finding less people there, and less WAE officers looking around at people. I walked along the path like anyone else, head down a bit, not giving any reason to bring attention to myself. I could see speakers on light posts when I turned to go towards a block of abandoned buildings. My mind played songs inside of it as if it were some kind of radio. I needed it to be that way, or I would go insane. Music, was everything to me, it was my second language, my blood, heart and soul. It kept me going, and that’s why I was a Tuner, and a damned good one.

I think it’s about time I was leaving the city. Not even sure which city I was in, but all I knew is that I would be getting out of it.

I quickly dove into an alley way, having no one see me doing so in the process. I came to a fence, which I climbed over quickly and easily. Running a lot gave you the ability to do that. On the other side of the fence was my ride: a sleek black bike. I wasn’t sure what model it was, but things like that didn’t really matter. All I knew was that it was damn fast and had been my perfect escape vehicle for the past month or so. It would do that job today.

I tightened my backpack onto the end of the bike, knowing my equipment needed to be safe and wasn’t going to stay on my back as I drove. I pulled my hood off, tucked it into the back of my jacket, and put my helmet on. As I mounted, I gripped the handles slowly, knowing I had to wait for just a moment. I turned on the ignition, waited a moment longer, then sat down. With one firm twist I revved the machine loud, and took off down the empty alley and down a vacant street that lead out of town. I drove for about a minute before I heard something break the silence.

It was whistling, followed by a sturdy drum beat, and then piano and bass came in. The drums got a bit more complicated, and then the full song broke out. I didn’t have time to turn and check, but I knew that people somewhere were stopping, wondering what the hell they were listening to. I also knew that officers were probably scrambling to shut the audio terrorism and propaganda off before anyone was affected by it.

I didn’t care what it was called; it will always be music to me. I kept on driving, following the highway until the city was well behind me. Funny how I remember the city’s name as I’m departing it.

Seattle…should of played Hello Seattle…but that wouldn’t of fit my leave.

Note: Song used: Streamline by Newton

Veza Ryngsen
Umetic, Nexen
ARPer's: None

I wouldn’t have known how long I was in those tunnels for before I hit Umetic. I wanted to think it was long enough for the WAE to die out. Of course that was hoping beyond height could fathom. Hoping that Enfin was going to hold them back forever, was also just as high. I knew they didn’t plan on I, and hell they could have broken through ages ago. They weren’t stupid though, and that’s why the turned me into what I am. Luckily, the typical armor of Antitivity Sona’s was different from mine, and another colour. Besides that fact, there was such a variety of Sona’s still in Umecit that I fit right in. Abnormal was the normal, and you only got looked at funny if you were in a group of similar looking people. The only ones who did travel in groups of similar appearance were the Antitivity anyway. Luckily for me, I was a need-to-know-basis project. Grunts didn’t know I was the missing super weapon if they stared at me point blank for ten minutes or more. If one of the higher officers saw me, less likely for a similar scenario, but if higher ups were out, then there was something to worry about.

I was sitting on top of one of the towers of towers, looking down as Umetic was hitting its evening run. Lights were starting to come on the farther away he light drew away. Night time in this area was always entertaining, in either a good or a bad way. Walking around in the daylight you constantly heard chatter, music and some other form of pleasantries going around. Rumors going around of the Sona that broke WAE control were moving fast as well. There were those who had managed to be strong enough to resist, but going completely downside, and then getting out was an entirely different story. It was unheard of and seen as impossible, until now.

I got up and pulled my wings over and around me, forming into a ball, and started rolling down the street. If it weren’t for the two massive lines of muscle on my back I wouldn’t have been able to control myself. Those two muscles were apparently my basis for being made. I had one hell of a weird creator.

Being a ball, yes, I couldn’t see, but I could hear. Hearing was all you really needed. I heard other Sona’s walking by, some who weren’t paying attention to where they were going, yelling at me for not paying attention to where I was going. People liked heading uptown, literally, uptown because it rose over the entire downtown, due to parties or other late night events that drew into the daytime. Then people would take on the downtown with more parties and it just never stopped. Umetic just kept on going forever. If anything stopped, the entire area knew something was going on.

I could tell I hit the lower downtown area due to the lack of incline or decline on the ground. I still rolled around, the one Sona or two walking by without a word. Things were quiet here at night and I just needed some quiet. I needed to think about things. Most of them were about how WAE needed to be removed from Nexen. Deviants and Sona’s alike knew that. There weren’t near as many Sona’s around anymore because of that damned plague, but, there were still enough kicking to keep things alive.

As I continued rolling down into a more slums part of town, I had a dim feeling start to get in my mind. Everything seemed darker, and yes, that was possible even if you already had your eyes shut as you were curled up like a hedgehog. I then turned into dismal feelings of loss and being lost. I knew what that feeling was.

WAE…

WAE, a small group of WAE infected Sona’s, we called them Antitivity, were coming into Umetic from the outside of the city. The slum area where few Sona actually liked living, were going to be in trouble, and no one would know of their attack or absence because of the night time isolation.

Like hell that was going to happen.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Nexen [RP]

Doctor Gregory Matthew "Doc" Xanatos
Deviant Engine
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
ARPers: None so far

I'm pretty smart.

At least, that's what they say. Or used to, anyway. I had to hide my real strengths when the when those claiming omnipresence dominated the world.

"We Are Everything... We Are Everything..." It's so annoying.

Moreover, it was infuriating. I had to act dull and emotionless whenever anyone was around. I could not trust anyone, lest they be my O'Brian; I refuse to allow my creativity to be sucked from me.

Fortunately, I have always been able to wipe my face of emotion: I do this now.

I leave the University hospital having saved a life today. As usual. But I wanted to allow the man to pass into death, to be free. No, I did not want it. I longed for it.

But I could not. It was atypical behavior. And it would have alerted 'the' WAE (that what they were called, those ominous chanters). I had to keep my creativity alive. And alerting them would not have been conducive to my goal.

I walk 2 blocks to my apartment building, and go two floors up to apartment 221B. I put the key in the lock, gave it a counterclockwise twist, and opened the door. I gingerly push the door closed, and lock it. Because I was on call for 36 hours, I don't even take off my lab coat before I crawl into bed and call upon the last place I can be me...

Dos
Umetic, Nexen
ARPers: Saraibre Ryu (Veza Ryngsen)

Oh great, Greg's watching.

I allow him to see, if only because his life is so depressing. Of course mine wasn't exactly a float in the park. Especially since I was chasing guerrillas, looking for new prisoners. New people whose identities they needed to suck.

I say I'm chasing, but I'm really tracing the group, basically what I've since I saw them in Enfin, my home. I had to loop around their front lines to better defend Umetic's outskirts, when I see the ball.

I used my telekinetic abilities to 'feel' the sphere, and I notice that it is a being. Based on the tenseness in its muscles, I can tell it sees the guerrillas too.

I levitate quickly toward it and try to slow it down so it can hear me. I then begin to speak:

"Can I help? I've been tracing them from my home in Enfin, and I want to stop them. We'll probably be more effective if we work as a team."

It's a little forward, but I'd rather her be weirded out then to miss an opportunity to save creativity.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Allen Whiteflower, Shiba Set, and Argeno Balk
Deviant Tungz, Tattu, and Graphix
Now entering San Francisco, California(USA)
ARPers: None, atm

The truck rolled across the pavement smoothly as it crossed onto the big red bridge. Home, home again. Allen's mind sang even as words flew from her lips with ironic timing. "...won't you save me, San Francisco?" This brought a laugh from Shiba, who joined in the singing for a chorus, off key and a little too loud for the confines of the truck. Argeno shook his head with a slight smile, eyes still on the road.

"Hey girls, I know the clinker here is an enclosed space, and singing your lovely little throats out is fine when we're on the road, but we're back in city city limits, now. You two are going to have to tone it down a bit." He reminded them, which caused the girls to go suddenly silent. It felt like they had just learned of a death of someone they loved in the car. It was suddenly that quiet. "Sorry, sorry..." Argeno muttered quickly. "I'll shut up and drive."

"Nah, you're fine, hon." Shiba assured quickly. "That's just the longest amount of time we've had to be free for awhile."

"On the road it's almost like everything is normal again." Al admitted quietly, almost-blue gray eyes focused straight ahead even as she pulled up the neck of her hoodie to cover the big blue rose tattoo on her cheek.

Splat. The fat drop of water hit the windshield from almost nowhere, surprising all three. "Rain?" Shiba asked, glancing up to the sky and just noticing the angry-looking dark clouds for the first time.

"Typically that's what they call water falling from the sky, Shiba." Al said flatly, getting a laugh out of Argeno as more quickly followed, falling in sheets that made it harder to see, which was better for them, really. The truck was oddly silent as Argeno navigated the streets that lead up to their hideout, a lovely little two-story house that was probably four times as tall as it was wide and squished in between more houses just like it that would have been worth a lot more than they had bought it for if people could still enjoy the beautiful view it offered from it's back and upper rooms. His smile from under his hood as he got out of the truck was hidden. Red, rusted, and as beat as it appeared, Argeno loved the truck, which Al had talked the junkyard manager into practically giving them. That and he got a kick out of the fact it was red, if you had color vision, it stood out. Without color vision? Not so much.

The inside of the house was almost welcoming, even if it hosted very little furniture, there were enough beds thrown on the floor to comfortably accomodate everyone and more if needed, there were blankets, working heating and air, and a working, non-public toilet, that made it all worthwhile. The cable television and perfectly operational kitchen were just very lucky bonuses, even if the TV only had the news on anymore, but that was what they needed to stay safe and try to find others like them, that was where their last trip had taken them, trying to find other Deviants up a ways in Napa, but they had had no luck.

"It shouldn't have to be this hard..." Shiba murmured, Argeno turned to see her staring at the TV, which was still off. "We are everything... WAE... They're taking something that should be a good motto and using it to shut everything down... We are everything, the creators, the ones who should bringing color and life into our world, and instead, they're shutting it all down. It's sick." She growled before flopping herself down onto a mattress and cutting the television on, frowning. Al joined her quickly, unzipping the extended neck of her hoodie and flipping the hood down so that her wild hair spilled down around her. Argeno sighed and joined them without a word to see what was going on now.

If only there was a way for things to change...

Shiri Namida, Kari Penn, and Silverstreak Watermark
Umecit, Nexen
ARPers: Sabi(Veza) and narphoenix(Dos)

"Me ga mawari jiku mo bureteru kedo/ Nii-ju-san ten yon do katamuite nagameta machinami wa/ Itsu no manika mita koto no nai iro ni somatteita/ Hankei roku-sen-san-byaku KILO wa kono to ne todoku kyori/ Ima nara dekiru ki ga shimasu no de hanareteite kudasai/ Hankei hachi-juu-go SENCHI ga kono te no todoku kyori / Itsu no hi ka mawari tsukareta toki ha soba ni ite kudasai..." Blue eyes the color of the ocean observed the street as she sang, walking on the edge of the sidewalk, arms out like she thought she was walking on a tightrope. Just out of the way of getting hit, actually on the sidewalk another girl walked beside her, with ponytails the color of chocolate and flashes of silver standing out against her skin. The second girl shook her head and sighed as the pink-haired one started the song again.

"Don't you ever get tired of that song, Shiri? I mean it's about a girl who likes to spin around, isn't it?" Kari Penn asked her companion.

/It's better than rap./ Silverstreak commented, causing Shiri to stop singing to giggle.

"No, I like it. Besides, Kari, it's about more than that--as the girl spins more and more, her reach gets longer and longer until she can reach around the whole world, and by the time she's done, she's got an entirely new perspective on things! It could really be applied a lot of things, like music--Al and I, one day we both want our voices to reach around the whole of both our worlds without the WAE to stop us, we want to make people and Sonas feel good, inspire them! Keep everyone from ever losing their inspiration ever again!" Shiri chirped, hopping off the sidewalk's edge with a litte twirl, tossing her arms into the air like a ballet dancer might so do pirouette and landing lightly on the balls of her feet.

"At least one of us has a big dream." Kari sighed, glancing up to see an enormous ball rolling down the street and a floating blue sphere near it--then she felt it.

/Antivity.../ The word was agrowl in both Sonas minds. Kari's siliver dragon tattoo twitched.

"Hold on a second, let's find out what they're doing..." Kari warned the ink dragon softly.

"So much for going home." Shiri muttered, stepping to the side so that Kari could join her in the street and try to catch up to the two spheric Sonas going down the road. She didn't like fighting, but Antivity hanging around Umecite was bad news and should be dealt with one way or another, and it would be easier if everyone here was on the same side. So much for the idea that life would be more peaceful if you lived in the slums where so few others lived.

"Hey, are you two headed to find the Antivity as well?" Kari called as she and Shiri jogged up to the pair.

OOC: Songs used include-
Save Me, San Francisco by Train(The song Al and Shiba are singing in the car)
and Double Lariat by Luka Megurine(The song Shiri is singing, particularly the last part of the section is quoted)*Note that this song is in Japanese; translation to English is in the video

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Amiel Sable
Deviant Tuner
Highway 5, USA
ARPer's: Anyone with a TV or radio indirectly

As I drove down the highway, not sure what one it was, but it was out of Seattle, I had a feeling to turn on the radio. Some people hoped that their favorite song might be playing back then. Now it was all news. Well, that’s what they wanted. I had other plans for radio waves, and they had yet to catch me, name me, find out who I was. What I did before I left town was just a small little ‘attack’ compared to what I normally did. Hours of music, pre-recorded, my voice scrambled ten times more than a WAE affected brain…I rarely used my voice though, as much as I had the urge and wish to sing over live radio for the world to hear…yeah that would have to wait, unless I wanted to die.

On the radio, with the special feed in my helmet, I could hear the report done on my little gift I tried to give to those who were stricken with the damn plague.

‘Earlier today, Seattle became victim to a terrorist attack about half an hour ago. The form of attack was an audio recording and is being dealt with as we bring you this breaking news. Investigators believe this is the work of the same Deviant audio terrorist who was the cause of the three hours of audio terrorism last week, with over two hundred victims, and the attack five days before that one with just fewer than ninety affected. Those who were a victim of this attack are not yet known, but many are being taken in for evaluations. WAE officials would like to remind our viewers that these are merely acts of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly. If any Deviant activity is suspected, remember to report it to WAE officers. Authorities will be mounting a search for any Deviants in the Seattle area and outward areas. In the meantime, officials request that people remain in doors with windows shut and doors firmly closed until it is safe. This is United Global News, USA Network reporting live.’

Wonderful world where every other word in a news report about someone playing music by hijacking park speakers was either ‘terrorist’ or ‘terrorism’…This is why things need to change. I wasn’t sure how but however it was going to be done, it was going to be. That or die trying. I knew I couldn’t do this thing myself, but hell if I had to I would. I wasn’t the only one, there were other Deviants out there. However I was the special one. So in a sense, I was alone.

I figured I was going south, because at the rate I was driving, I would of hit the border by now. Not many people drove anywhere anymore, only if it was necessary. So the only good thing that came out of WAE was it killing rush hour traffic…or really traffic all together. Traffic probably existed on the other side of the world, where WAE was less of a tyrannical force of nature that called everything else an abomination. I felt the engine of my bike rev, and I found myself gripping the handles really tightly. Yeah this world was really starting to get to me.

Though dealing with people with guns sounded better than giant mechanized monsters with military enhancements. Though having super powers to combat that rather than not much was the other side of the track.

Veza Ryngsen
Umetic, Nexen
ARPer's: Winter, narphoenix

I continued rolling down the street until I heard a voice address what I assumed was me. I continued rolling as well, even though the other Sona started talking about the Antitivity Sonas coming along. What surprised me was that whatever it was, as I was still tucked into my massive armored ball form and couldn’t see, had tracked this all the way from Enfin. That was a ways, and Enfin was a maze, in a maze, inside a labyrinth. In thought I slowed and stopped, but I didn’t come out of my ball just yet.

“Enfin…so then you’ll know what kind of beasts we’re dealing with then?”

It wasn’t long after that when another voice came to my attention. Someone else looking for the Antitivity Sona’s as well. I knew WAE needed to be erased off the face of existence but I didn’t plan on running into so many other people who were looking to beat up a roulette of beasts with powers we gambled wouldn’t end up killing us. WAE used the variety of Deviant made Sona’s and enhanced whatever they wanted on them. Well, whatever was useful. That’s what they did to me, however because I was a special project, I didn’t quite look it. On top of that, my natural colour still didn’t get bleached off, even if it was greyish, it was greenish grey, steely…I had colour.

“Are you looking for them?” I asked the other voice with a question.

I had different ways of responding…WAE messed up my head like that and I was aware of it. I just wasn’t aware of it happening when it was. I was off like that.

“If we’re all going after it…I suggest we let the one who’s been tracking us inform us of what we’re dealing with before we go in with a battle cry of blazing glory.” I was literal about the blazing part, though I wasn’t ignited yet and these two strangers I couldn’t see didn’t know I could light myself on fire.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Dos
Umetic, Nexen
ARPers: Saraibre Ryu (Veza Ryngsen), Winter (all Sonas)

An irradiating heat.

That's my second impression of the armored ball.

My third is that she's wary, but also anxious.

Most people look at the WAE in fear, regardless of their courage. But their was no fear in her, on revulsion and anticipation. What would add up to such a comb....

Yes. Yes, Yes, YES!

Revenge is what she was after. I couldn't understand why (although I had a shrewd, though improbable, idea) but she was after their blood. My respect for her temper grew.

I trusted her too; Greg always said that revenge makes one very predictable. I decided to tell her (and the other three that joined us) what I knew:

"They're a force of about 20 Sonas; however, this is not the main problem. They are here not just people, I think, but for land with which they can launch more attacks; it's getting tiresome to travel constantly through Enfin. They are elite: each of them is capable of ripping apart 30 ordinary Sonas. That said, an ambush would throw them off guard. They're not at peak strength, thankfully, so we shoulf be able to take care of them if we are careful."

I looked expectantly at the ball, waiting for a plan. For some reason, she seemed to be a leader.

OOC: Yes, Dos suspects.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Winter Offline

ARPers: None, atm

It was almost a day with no big news...almost. The news suddenly went from boring weather reports and news on local 'stories' which were braodcasted by blank-faced men and women who talked in monotones and acted more like robots than humans to a sudden emergency warning.

‘Earlier today, Seattle became victim to a terrorist attack about half an hour ago. The form of attack was an audio recording and is being dealt with as we bring you this breaking news. Investigators believe this is the work of the same Deviant audio terrorist who was the cause of the three hours of audio terrorism last week, with over two hundred victims, and the attack five days before that one with just fewer than ninety affected. Those who were a victim of this attack are not yet known, but many are being taken in for evaluations. WAE officials would like to remind our viewers that these are merely acts of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly. If any Deviant activity is suspected, remember to report it to WAE officers. Authorities will be mounting a search for any Deviants in the Seattle area and outward areas. In the meantime, officials request that people remain in doors with windows shut and doors firmly closed until it is safe. This is United Global News, USA Network reporting live.’

Shiba and Argeno both shook their heads, that was all they ever heard any more. At least the Deviant hadn't been caught yet. Whoever it was was obviously more lucky than them. Of course, none of them would complain--at least there were some out there that were still willing to fight publically like that. Shiba looked to Al and almost felt like crying, they were lucky that they could even get Al to go outside at all after the incident two months ago, as it was the girl had alredy been hurt too much by this world, that was why she always had earphones in and would probably go insane if she had to live in a world where she could not sing and had to live without music. the younger girl sat balled up on the mattress next to hers, large, almost-blue gray eyes staring blankly ahead at the television, not giving away a thing about how she felt about the situation.

"...Good luck..." The faintly-spoken words broke the silence following the announcement in the living room. "Not sure who or where you are, but good luck..." Al murmured softly, still staring at the television screen.

Umecit, Nexen

"Well, we weren't looking for them until we realized they were here. We live out here and were coming home...but if they're going to try and attack us, we can't just stand around and let them, can we?" Kari stated in response to Veza. Shiri twirled a few strands of pink hair around her left hand index finger nervously.

"Not if we want our dreams to come true... Not if I want to keep Al alive." The Siren murmured, though she visibly paled at the blue sphere's information on what they might be going against.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but you have the Sonas of a Tattu, Graphix, and Tungz here, though Little Shiri isn't much of a fighter unless she has to be. She specializes in distracting and quick defense...though it might blow your eardrums out if you are't careful. Silverstreak and I, though, we cna fight." Kari indicated the silver dragon tattoo, which didn't both moving for the time just yet.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:27 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Daniel Redrock and Drauvant Domini
Alignment: Deviant - Grafix and WAE - Tungz
ARPers: Winter_Cherry (Allen Whiteflower, Shiba Set, and Argeno Balk, or at least they're nearby)

Daniel slid into the alleyway, panting with the effort of trying to evade his armed-and-angry pursuer. Domini could move surprisingly - and frighteningly - fast. The only reason that Daniel hadn't been caught was his sizable head start.

Daniel whipped the painting out of his pocket, unfolding it and staring at it, determined to memorize every last detail of it. He needed his Sona's help and advice now more than ever, and color was the only way to reach him. Color was the only thing that could draw Cyrus's focus.

The painting showed the image of a large cathedral, with tall, colorful stained-glass windows with flowing patterns and exotic designs. Rainbows of light flooded in, catching the dust motes spiraling upward from the ancient wooden floor. This cathedral was the last thought Daniel had caught from his Sona for a long time up until very recently, and he had committed it to paper as soon as he had the chance. Now Daniel stared hard at the paper, concentrating on it and his Sona.

A wave of hazy confusion hit Daniel. 'Dan... wha... you... happe... can't hea....'

'Cyrus, listen to me,' Daniel thought urgently. 'Please, focus. Domini is chasing me. I need you to tell me anything Fury's told you about him - anything - that might be helpful.'

There was a pause - Daniel couldn't tell if his Sona was thinking or just losing focus. Finally he heard, 'Can't... I'm sorry... Fury says... run.'

Daniel muttered a curse under his breath, folding up the picture and then sliding farther into the alley. He hoped to God that Domini would pass him by.

Cyrus Nelvenmig and Fury
Alignment: For the Deviants
ARPers: None at present.

'Daniel! Daniel, what happened? I can't hear you... Blast!'

Cyrus opened his eyes, snarling in frustration as he lost contact with Daniel. Fury was looking back at him questioningly, her head tilted sideways and her dazzling violet eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"Did you get though to him?" Fury asked. There was genuine concern in her voice.

"No," Cyrus snapped, fear making him angry. "I can't focus. Every time he tries to contact me, I can barely think. The barrier is closed to me, Fury."

"I haven't talked to my creator in a long time," Fury murmured gently. Anyway, Daniel will be fine. From what you've told me, he's a smart and able boy."

"Mm," was Cyrus's noncommittal reply. He suddenly paused, sniffing at the air. "I smell ashes... And I sense Antivity."

Fury growled, flexing her claws. "Shall we go on a hunt, then, my friend?"

"There's nothing I'd like better," Cyrus replied. And with Fury following in her lioness form, Cyrus streaked across the grass, heading toward the source of the Antivity and trying to push his worries out of his mind.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Amiel Sable
Deviant Tuner
Highway 5, USA
ARPer's: N/A

Driving alone gave a person a lot of time to think. Driving on a more of less straight highway made a person sleepy, but I couldn’t sleep, so I thought. I felt half asleep, driving southbound, on Highway Five. I wasn’t sure where I was going to stop, I wasn’t even sure why I stopped in Seattle. I just did. As I kept driving, I kept having that feeling of heavy half sleepiness fall over my mind. I didn’t fight it, but I remained with my eyes open on the road. After a moment or so, a voice came into my head.

‘Amiel…’

‘Yes Veza…?’

‘Theres a large group of Antisona in Umetic…larger than usual.’

‘And?’

‘Someone’s been tracking them through Enfin. They say it’s about twenty strong.’

‘That’s…impressive.’

‘Also, there’s another three here, Sona’s of a Tungz, Tattu and Graphix.’

‘…that’s good Veza…’

‘Should I?’

‘Later…at your own accord.’

‘Compliance is positive.’

‘I’ll set you up with a boost.’

After that, Veza’s voice went quiet and I felt more awake. I put one hand in my pocket as I drove, waiting for the right time. Music would give Veza a boost, whatever I was listening to. The right song however would pick her up more, and sometimes if I didn’t, her mood would swing. I waited for a while, before I started the tune. It was quite fitting and one of my favorite techno pieces. I drove faster as the song played, knowing that I was headed somewhere, I’m just not sure where that was yet.

Veza Ryngsen
Umetic, Nexen
ARPer's: Winter, narphoenix

Twenty Sona’s wasn’t exactly the guerrilla group I was thinking of. Maybe ten at most, but with my estimates doubled, I was glad I had help. I was starting to get into that vibe again. Before I did however, I put myself into a calm state, eyes closed, like meditating. If there was a Sona of a Tungz, Tatuu and Graphix, here, that was quite a trio. I remembered the goal Amiel and I had set for ourselves. She was a Tuner, those other three, practically added to the whole set. I sat for a while, in a half awake state, talking to my Deviant. After a moment I woke up, coming back to the task at hand. No doubt that after this, the Sona around me would notice I was a bit off for a Sona. If you’re wondering how, you’ll see in a moment.

“Its land they won’t get. Most likely they’re using animal Sona’s. Easiest to train, buff and command. Pray tell we don’t run into anything the slightest bit hydra.” I commented, starting to relax and let myself out.

First it was the panels on the wings that unlocked, then a careful opening of both wings, letting my massive claws and feet touch the ground. My tail came out, and my head soon followed. I let my arms fall to my sides, looking at those I had been speaking with so I knew not to make them explode for the fight ahead of us. I looked at the one who had given us information. He was a tiny blue ball that was about the size of a jawbreaker in my hand. My impression of his tracking ability was even more…well impressed. The others, a humanoid, and something that looked like a humanoid but didn’t smell quite human. As I expected, I was much larger than the lot of them.

“I can provide my own defense. I don’t have blood so my ears won’t bleed.” I stated in my semi mechanical voice. “If there is a distraction provided, I can try to overrun what ones are of the lesser power. I’ll draw the attention of the larger Antisona’s. I can tank heavy attacks. I can carry you two,” I pointed at the two humanoids. “inside my wings in ball form to get you at the center of things, and to do whatever it is you’re good at.”

Really I could tank anything, though afterwards I’d have to regenerate my crystal and panels. I could feel myself getting focused on this task. Defeat Antisona forces. All of them eliminated meant success.

“If there is a complete compliance, let’s depart.”

I could hear a song playing in my head. It was time to rock and roll. I was ready for the chaos.

OOC: Song used: Vagabond, Ready for Chaos
Old 10-21-2011, 04:10 AM
Winter Offline

ARPers: Velocity(Daniel and Domini--welll, on their way, feel free to mention Argeno's big red clinker of a truck)

Al had lost interest in the boring news stories on the TV by now, and had become fairly quiet since her last little comment, balling up herself on the mattress and closing her eyes, letting the music spewing from her earbuds. She let herself float in self-induced blackness, letting the music surround her. Al found herself so deeply into the music that somewhere between the melodic chorus and the rap of the love song that she oddly found she identified with, she had drifted over into Shiri Namida's mind. Something seemed to be going on in the land her Sona inhabited. "...pretty confindent Little Shiri here can give you almost every distraction you need under the sun, so long as they aren't deaf. Just be careful, she's even disoriented Silverstreak a time or two." A half-familiar feminine voice said, followed up by a series of thought-words.

/She can alter her voice to ridiculous levels./ Another half-familiar voice commented.

Shiri...? Al thought, curious as to what was going on with her Sona.

Al?! Jeez, talk about bad timing... Shiri responded, sounding surprised and distracted.

What's going on, are you guys okay? Al couldn't help but worry, Shiri didn't often greet her like this, and it bothered her.

Yeah, we're fine, but there are a lot of Antivity coming, and me, Kari, Silverstreak, and two other Sonas are trying to figure out how to best fight them off. I don't like it, but for us to keep from loosing any more...

It's necessary, I ge-- Al was yanked from her contact with Shiri by someone gripping her shoulder tightly and shaking. She saw Shiba's lips move, but she couldn't hear over the older girl over the words as man with a fairly recognizable voice belted out "My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close..." in her ears. She saw Shiba's lips move, for a moment before Shiba seemed to realize her music was turned up too loud for Al to hear her, and rippped an earbud out of the girl's ear before pointing at the TV.

"...Again, residents of San Francisco and neighboring cities are advised to stay indoors with all entrances locked. There has been a Deviant with WAE in pursuit reported in the city of San Francisco, residents are..." The news reporter was suddenly dorwn out by Shiba.

"Come on, we need to get out there and see if we can't find this Deviant. That and get out before they atart up the house raids." She said, standing up after Argent, who was already loading the cooler they had brought in from their previous trip with whatever he could grab while Shiba snatched up a backpack from by the door, leaving Al to stand slowly. The little girl zipped her hoodie quickly and grabbed a thin blanket before Argeno was ushering her out the door and back into the light rain. They loaded in fairly quickly, all the extra things were simply precaution, if they were seen or had to lay low for a little while. All three hoped that they wouldn;t have to be away from home for long, but knowing their luck, they'd probably have to leave it for good.

Argeno fought the urge to back out of the driveway at full speed, and gripped the steering wheel so hard his fingers ached, but it prevented him from jumping the speed limit.

Umecit, Nexen

Kari grinned like a madwoman at Veza, especially once the odd Sona uncurled herself from her ball form and further once she explained what she could do. "If you have a distraction, eh? I'm pretty confident Little Shiri here can give you almost every distraction you need under the sun, so long as they aren't deaf. Just be careful, she's even disoriented Silverstreak a time or two." She warned, gesturing to her tattoo as she mentioned Silverstreak, who twitched on her skin again, the ink dragon followed up with a series of thought-words.

/She can alter her voice to ridiculous levels./ He, like Kari, issued a warning about Shiri's voice-altering abilities. /However Kari and I are good for simply beating up things./

"Yeah, find me someplace with a lot of loose debris or a light pole or something and I should be good for a little while. It's unorthodox but it wo--will you please stop twitching, Silverstreak? You're making my skin crawl; I promise we'll get to the fighting, but hold on for a few more moments!" Kari huffed to the silver tattoo that took up the length of her entire body. She had noticed a sudden change in the dragon-like Sona's attitude and speech, and she was sure Shiri had noted it as well until she turned to see Shiri standing still and looking a bit unfocused. This was broken with a sudden cry of "Al!" before Shiri blinked and shook her head.

"Sorry, I... My Deviant decided to come calling and got pulled out of the conversation." Shiri glanced up at the sky for a moment before looking to Veza and trying to explain what she could do. "I'm a Siren, everyone be forewarned. If I tell you to cover your ears, there's a good reason for that. Otherwise I can pretty much keep myself protected so long as I'm not near lots of heat or fire. I try to stay away from fighting, but I'm sure I have a choice here..." She murmured, Kari patted her arm reassuringly.

"We're good, if there are no more things to share or any objections, I think we're ready to go." The brown-haired girl suggested.

OOC: Al happens to be listening to Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine, which basically fueled this entire post. XD

Old 10-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Doctor Gregory Matthew "Doc" Xanatos
Deviant Engine
Ann Arbor, MI, USA

RIIIIIIIIIIINGRIIIIIIIIIIINGRIIIIIIIIIIINGRIIIIIII IIIING...

"LEMME SLEEEP!" I scream, especially since no one can hear me.

I pick up my phone, shouting excruciatingly, and pick it up,"Hello?"
"Hello, am I speaking with Dr. Xanatos?"
"That would be me."
"Yes, Dr Xanatos, I am Dr. Kostovski."
"Dr. Kostovski? As in the Dean of the university?" The Dean never talked to me: I usually got an email. This had to be urgent.
"That would be me. I do apoligize, Dr. Xanatos, but Dr. Zhao is unable to make the Plastination conference due to a family illness: we need you to go instead. We already have a flight to San Fransisco for you, and we shall reimburse you fully for your trip, and then some. We shall even let you take a two week vacation there for your troubles, but your flight is in five hours."
I was shocked. They must really need me, especially since I only had experience in plastination during first year med school and a summer internship in high school. I was about to raise objections, when a little voice in my talked:
<Go. You need to. I don't why, but you do.>
<Get. Out. Of. My. Head.>
<Sheesh. No need to snap.>
<Dos...> Dos left.

"Fine, I'll go." I was stressed: I needed to pack and be at the airport in less than three hours for a three week trip.
"Excellent, Dr. Xanatos. I thank you again, and sorry for the inconvenience." Dr. Kostovski hung up.

Dos
Umetic, Nexen
ARPers: Saraibre Ryu (Veza Ryngsen), Winter Chery (All Sonas)

I come out of a trance after speaking with Greg, but I percieved everything stated.

"Excellent. So it's agreed. Shiri will go create a distraction. You two," I nodded my head-body at the two Sona's with Shiri shall go attack from the front and aim for the leader. And the gargoyle and I shall loop around the back to provide support. I want every single Sona unable to go back to Velvod. For creativity!" I express that last part with quiet excitement. We didn't agree to the gargoyle and I looping around, but I want the general of that army dead before she goes in, in case my suspicions are correct (and I think they are).

I also blissfully ignored that last part about the other sphere acting as a tank. She's gonna wanna kill me. A glint of misheviousness coats my eyes, and then vanishes.

Last edited by narphoenix; 10-23-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Salem Cristobal Zabaleta
Deviant Paletz
Lost on some Highway
ARPers: Saraibre Ryu (Amiel Sable)

Racing through the Highway, the wind in my hair, no one in sight searching after me, and only the sound of my motorcycle and clinking metal from my passenger seat. You'd think I'd be happy about this, but I have no idea what I was doing or why I was there at all.

Not so long ago I was just peacefully standing on the kitchen of my own restaurant. Sure, besides plain slices of bread without toasting and the seldom hotdog with nothing on it, nothing else was sold, or on the menu for that matter as anything else could easily be considered poison, but, I still had my way there. Everyday I'd add a new spice or a new technique to preparing that simple food. The customers didn't notice, but once in a while one of them smiled...or maybe that was just my imagination. Still, I just know that was the reason my restaurant was the most popular.

Then that one glass of milk came along. I had sneaked just a drop of vanilla into it, and it was just a quick drink for myself, but something was off. It just tasted a bit sweeter than usual. I just knew something was wrong. Right there I took a glance to a side and there he was. A customer staring in horror at the vile of vanilla. The customer ran out the store and I knew I had to run for my life. I knew that was going to happen eventually. I had prepared a travel bag before hand with money and things I knew I would need. Before the WEA rushed into the store, I was already blocks away.

And now, now I'm riding on a very uncomfortable bike headed for someplace.

Just a bit further, a strange silhouette had materialized in the distance just to the side the road. As it became clearer, it revealed itself to be a gas station. I knew that's where I was headed somehow. As I arrived, I was relieved to find it completely deserted. But, why was I there? All I knew at that moment was that I felt like making bread. I was sure the reason would become clear eventually.

Using metal parts and wood from a nearby bench I prepared myself a grill. Luckily for me I had brought in my passenger seat everything I needed. After mixing several ingredients together in a mixing bowl, I used the metallic bowl and a skillet, I now had a makeshift oven. Sure it was nothing like a real oven and having to rush the process would probably make the bread flatter and not as soft as I'd like it to be, but it should at least take less time to make and the spices I added should give it great taste.

Still, I knew I was taking a risk as the spices would give out a strong smell. Even as the dough began heating up, a hint of garlic filled the air instantly. It was a big risk, but I knew I had to do this...for some reason at least.

Dare Dare Haru
Umetic, Nexen
ARPers: Saraibre Ryu, narphoenix, Winter_Cherry... ...and maybe Velocity if his Sonas catch ear of the music

"Salem?...Salem...SALEM!!!"

"Ugh! No matter how hard I try I can't contact him at all!" yelled the black tasmanian devil to his white counterpart.

His brother just sat there on the floor, playing some random soothing notes on his violin. He looked up and said, "He's probably caught up in some hard experiment again. You know he hasn't had a chance in a long time. You should just let him be for now."

"He's cooking now!? That's too soon! You know a big battle is coming...I think...And we'll need his inspiration then!"

"Maybe he'll be eating then. You know that's when his inspiration peaks, at the moment he's analyzing the result of his work."

At that moment, Light Dare's Violin became a Marching Drum. He immediately stood up and began playing some battle music.

"It's time?" asked Dark Dare as his brother just smiled and nodded.

Unknown to them, a group of Sonas who were headed their way were just at listening distance of the drums.

OOC: Yes, it's referring to Saraibre Ryu, narphoenix and Winter_Cherry's Sonas.
OOC2: The Violin was really playing random notes. The Drum is playing The Battle by Ludwig van Beethoven.

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 10-24-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Sylver Offline

Aria "Sylver" Charmes
Deviant Enginez
San Francisco, California, USA
ARPer: Winter_Cherry

"Well, this is a fine mess I got myself into." I cursed myself over the sound of the engine of the truck. As it drove down the streets of San Francisco, I could only hang on to the undercarriage and wait until it stopped, my heat-resistant gloves being put through a run for their money. and my mind racing with solutions of how to get out of my predicament with minimal damage.

I had heard the announcement of a renegade Deviant here and hid to avoid the searches by hiding under this truck, which also served as a shelter from the steadily-growing rain. To say I was surprised when the engine started would be an underestimation. I was expecting it about as much as I would the WAE to suddenly vanish forever tomorrow. Again, I had let my focus on the WAE distract me from reality, and had paid little attention.

/Well, look at the bright side, Aria. Maybe they're fellow Deviants./ I heard a motherly voice in my head, soft, yet firm and confident, rising and falling slightly in a soothing tone.

/Inshur, I don't need to hear 'maybe', I need to know./ I thought back to her, used to communicating to her by now, my mind further pushing itself as variable after variable was added to the list of calculations. I was stuck hidden under a moving vehicle, traveling who knows how many miles per hour, and around- hopefully- other Deviants.

How to explain my situation if they are Deviants would be the important part.

Inshur
Umecit, Nexen
ARPers: Basically all the people with Sonas in the Umecit Battle

I chuckled lightly at Aria's mishap, deciding to lecture her on her lack of care later. For now, I had to deal with the Antivity on the outskirts of the city, seeing a group of Sona's standing nearby, talking about something. I looked further and saw two more Sona's completely identical, but with opposing colors, talking of something else, and could hear percussive beats coming from their direction. I liked the rhythm the Sona had going on, but I hoped it was a Deviant's Sona and not Antivity.

Shrugging it off, I took to the air and drew my sword, letting the etching on it glow in a soft, bluish white light as I held it straight up toward the sky. Looking down, I frowned from the chaos I was about to unleash. Why did it always have to end up like this whenever Antivity was involved?

"Alkmene, Sjorona." I whispered as luminous spheres of moonlight crashed into the Antivity and exploded, before readying an offensive stance with my blade, letting my magic spell run its course before I charged at the nearest Antivity, sword drawn back for an opening swing.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Daniel Redrock and Drauvant Domini
Alignment: Deviant - Grafix and WAE - Tungz
ARPers: Winter_Cherry (Allen Whiteflower, Shiba Set, and Argeno Balk) and Sylver (Aria 'Silver' Charmes)

Domini was getting very tired of this accursed boy.

He wasn't very noticeable, other than his paleness and his height, but he was very skittish and definitely a Deviant. Ordinarily, Domini would have just put a bullet in his head - he was a low-priority Grafix for heaven's sake - were it not for the fact that his 'art' had a disturbing quality: it had color. All of it was colorful, even to Domini's monochromatic vision. Such a powerful Deviant was for Acursio to decide what to do with. And anyway, Domini had heard the boy muttering to a 'Cyrus', possibly the same Sona Cyrus that had escaped WAE a couple of years ago. The Sona was powerful, and WAE wanted to know where it had gone.

Domini had been tracking him for a while, trying to find out if he had any Deviant friends Domini could get at in one fell swoop, but when none had been found, Domini had attempted to arrest the boy. The latter responded by getting very flustered, kicking Domini between the legs, and running off like there was no tomorrow. He had been running since yesterday, but now Domini was closing in.

There he was, huddled in an alleyway, staring at a picture of a cathedral. Domini was transfixed by the colors, he had to admit. But he had a job to do and it didn't involve looking at pretty pictures.

"Freeze right there, boy," Domini snarled, pointing Harmony at the boy's head. He jerked, eyes wide with shock and fear. He fought to stuff the paper back in his pocket.

"Do you even know what 'freeze means, kid? It means stop moving."

The boy didn't reply. He had shoved the picture into his pocket and was now glaring at Domini.

"What do you want?" he asked defiantly.

Domini stared at the boy in shock. "What do I want? Biy, you're a Deviant, and I -"

Domini had been distracted. His guard had slipped and the boy had taken his chance. He rushed at Domini, taking him by surprise and knocking him to the ground. The kid was off and running in seconds. Domini hauled himself to his feet and looked behind himself just in time to see the kid run out directly in front of a red truck.

Cyrus Nelvenmig and Fury
Alignment: For the Deviants
ARPers: Those following the Antivity.

"Cyrus! I hear drums!"

Cyrus looked up in surprise, raising his ears. He heard nothing.

"It must mean that there are other Sonas nearby!" Fury continued, sounding excited. "They can help us fight!"

"I don't know," Cyrus replied uneasily. "The Antivity is strong. What if we're beaten?"

That seemed to get Fury's attention. "If there's enough other Sonas, we should be able to defeat any of those nasty turned Sonas, yes? Besides, I'll protect you."

Cyrus shook his head. They were coming closer to the other Sonas now - an odd mix of the humanoid and the spherical. Cyrus wasn't too pleased - humanoid Sonas were very likely not to treat him as an equal. Holding back his doubts, however, he let Fury lead him toward the group.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Amiel Sable
Deviant Tuner
Off of Highway 5, USA
ARPer's: Erai

I knew I was going to run out of gas soon, and there was some run down station not too far from here. At least, I assumed. Not many people traveled on the roads, no one except WAE most of the time, however I should have been fine if no one saw me leaving Seattle. I looked to my right and sure enough, there was an old gas station, boarded up for the most part. I doubted there was much of anything inside, Deviants most likely looted the place. I pulled up to one of the pumps, started filling up my prized bike. Besides the odor of gas, something else came to my attention. Something that smelled far better than the gasoline. I wasn’t sure what it was at first, being as cautious as I was. I slowly took the nozzle out of the gas tank and quietly put it back on the pump. Helmet still on, I slowly walked around the building. The smell was getting stronger and more familiar.

I wondered if it was a Deviant trap or a Deviant being foolish.

I had my answer soon enough when I finally came around to the back of the building. There, sitting next to a fire, was a guy. Checkered pants, an apron, grey. Typical WAE stricken colours…only that one afflicted by WAE wouldn’t be here alone behind an abandoned gas station with…was he making bread?

That’s what it was, it smelt like bread. No WAE insane person would start making bread behind an old gas station. Actually…what normal person would? I had a thought…maybe this person was a Deviant…they sure weren’t WAE so I was safe for the moment.

“Excuse me.”

I still had my helmet on. I wasn’t too keen on taking it off until I knew for sure this person could see colour. The only colour I had on was my near black, midnight blue bandana around my neck. I didn’t have my music on, I knew Veza would be fine without it until I figured out who this person was, and what they were doing.

Veza Ryngsen
Umecit, Nexen
ARPer's: Anyone involved in the Antitivity battle

Pre-emptive strike detected in area Antivitity Sona suspected in. Taking two humanoid Sona’s under wings, deploying in contracted sphere to designated fight area. ETA one minute, twenty seven seconds, first contact, ETA forty five seconds. Deploy humanoid Sona’s into right center field out of direct hostile area. Take out all Antitivity Sona following objective. Currently, objective not completed.

Contact made with hostiles. Smaller Antitivity collided with self. Target area ETA, fourteen seconds. Target area reached, humanoid Sona’s deployed. Objective, remove all hostile threats of Antitivity Sona’s. Commencing objective.

Veza, having run into the fray with Shiri, Kari, and Silverstreak now out from under her wings, she proceeded to roll out into the mass of Antitivity. Some humanoids were part of the group, some quadrapers, and a very big elephant looking east. All in heavy armor, a bit similar to Veza’s own. Staring at the small mass, the armor almost blended together like a zebra pattern. Veza unrolled herself, standing far from a few of the more human looking soldiers, twisting her arms and clenching her claws together, focusing on the ground. As a few of the Antitivity came at her, explosions erupted from the ground underneath. Those who were underneath the epicenter of them flew high into the air, burning thanks to the cinders. Others flew off to the sides. One of the larger, hexaped Antitivity, that looked as if it were based off of Sliepnir.

“Identification…mutated equine… leg joints weaker armor for mobility…”

Veza grabbed the mutated horses’ legs and gripped them hard, almost to a point of nearly snapping them in half. With a heavy heave, she tossed the Antitivity into another set of smaller foes, staring them down as they struggled to get out from under the kicking WAE soldier.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:08 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Dos
Umetic, Nexen
ARPers: Anyone in battle of Umetic

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A strange word to be coming out of a 10-year-old's mouth, I know. But I was not happy: some upstart little Sona attacked the Antivity without a plan, or purpose, or REASON. And I had to protect the gargoyle, who was already in the distance.

I screamed the word as I launched myself at the huge elephant Sona that was thundering in the distance: this was the leader (note to self: spying = helpful), and if he saw the gargoyle, it would cause a problem. Now, I was about the size of a soccer ball, but I had a mass of 220 kilograms( I am pretty dense), and at a final acceleration of -9 m/s^2, I had a force of slightly less than 1980N: enough that, when I hit the side of the elephant's tusk, it shattered. I stopped myself and landed in front of the elephant, and 'picked up' stones for my use.

"What? A mere child attacking me, the colonel? How amusing." he said with a dull suprise, as was typical of an Antivity. I formed the stones I had levitated into a shield and began to attack, allowing my actions to show my retort.

Doc
Romulus, MI

Uh...

I had to run. I went from the safe in my house to my closet to the attic to my closet to my car to the pharmacy (picked up some medicine for my 'angina') to my car to the airport to my gate and finally ended up on the plane.

I pass out...

Last edited by narphoenix; 02-09-2012 at 10:30 PM.