Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:17 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Yeah, yeah, whatever. XD

Well I told you I was working on it, you should totally feel silly. Speaking of, Sabi, you now have free control of the meeting.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Yeah, yeah, whatever. XD

Well I told you I was working on it, you should totally feel silly. Speaking of, Sabi, you now have free control of the meeting.
Not if Mother Theresa has her way. Though I doubt even she'd mess with Acursio.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I saw that free control thing coming. XD

Adrian may be the WAE at the heart of everything Reality side, but I'm wondering if Ryza would not be too easily ready to make him terrified. I'm surprised she reacted to him how she did at all.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, niiiiiice. Mother Teresa? Really? XD

She's a nut, but she's still a kid at heart. Not to mention she does have a bit of a fear of the scientists since they're the ones that screwed up her head, but Adrian strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't have to do a single thing to be scary, and her ability to go outside kind of hinges on this...

BTW, since apparently I haven't said it, I go by Winter.

Last edited by Winter; 12-02-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Dear heavens I coulda sworn you said Cherry. DX

It wasn't intentional, when I named her. But it was a great pun and the name was thereby cemented.

Old 12-02-2011, 03:32 AM
Winter Offline

Nope, I'm Winter. :)

*pokes edited post above for Sabi to read response*

Old 12-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Adrian isn't a scientist of any kind either...though an albino in a grey world with those red eyes would be a damn scary thing too. XD
Old 12-02-2011, 03:37 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Adrian isn't a scientist of any kind either...though an albino in a grey world with those red eyes would be a damn scary thing too. XD
Acursio scares Domini and Teri.

Therefore, he is one of the most frightening people alive.

ALSO, Winter.
Do you mind if Ryza and Teri have a small history? Like, Teri was one of the people who tried to control Ryza after she was twisted?

Last edited by Velocity; 12-02-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:50 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

My ability to accidentaly create terrify people scares me...
Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Winter Offline

Gah, sorry confusing wording is confusing. Was trying to explain Ryza has a bit of fear of the scientists (some of which are probably in the room) because they have screwed her up over the years, but she Adrian just strikes me as the kind to be afraid of without a real reason, part of it would be his appearance, but he also just seems like he'd have that kind of air to him.

That'd be kind of hard to do since Ryza never really left the lab, I'm not sure Teri would have had the chance to even try since the scientists realized what she could do and tried to leave her alone as much as possible since then, except for Nova, be he's a bit odd.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Gah, sorry confusing wording is confusing. Was trying to explain Ryza has a bit of fear of the scientists (some of which are probably in the room) because they have screwed her up over the years, but she Adrian just strikes me as the kind to be afraid of without a real reason, part of it would be his appearance, but he also just seems like he'd have that kind of air to him.

That'd be kind of hard to do since Ryza never really left the lab, I'm not sure Teri would have had the chance to even try since the scientists realized what she could do and tried to leave her alone as much as possible since then, except for Nova, be he's a bit odd.
Mmmeh what about before the scientists 'realized what she could do'?

Pardon me; it's late and I'm slow.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Human Sheet:

Name: "Cipher"
Appearance: Cipher is a Russian woman with fair skin and a thin body. She stands at roughly five foot three, with shoulder-length blond hair and a light red shawl wrapped around her shoulders. She wears winter clothes most times, usually in a black and red color scheme, with a fuzzy black hat that she often wears. Her features, while intense, show her intelligence and she still looks kind, despite her intensity. She often sports a computer and, oddly enough, wears summer clothes under her winter ones, preferring to be dressed for winter because of slight insecurities about her thin, rather average frame.
Personality: Cipher, as she calls herself, is a genius, though not in the realm of machines, instead being capable of twisting computers and their programming to her will through hacking. Her intelligence shines out of her
Background: [Not necessarily a history, just some background information]
Skills: [Any other skills to note]

Sona Sheet:

Name: Xanthros

Species: Lich

Appearance: As a lich, Xanthros' body has decayed significantly. The majority of his flesh has rotted away to reveal bone, though ragged chunk of petrified skin and muscle still cling in places to his torso, and he has somehow managed to maintain a scraggly red beard. Towering at eight feet tall with six arms of bone, the lich's apparel would imply he was an adventurer at some point, though the majority of his armor has rusted to oblivion; only greaves, shin guards and a helmet remain of whatever armor he once wore, with a tattered, bloodstained cloak that at one point could have been any color now painted scarlet. His eyes, somehow, have remained fresh and still hold the same cold burn of gray they did at his creation.

Personality: Though embodying insanity, Xanthros' personality is anything but. He is actually a very careful planner and an impossibly intelligent figure, capable of turning even the dumbest moron that ever lived in to a moron with profound flashes of brilliance. He is also ruthless and cunning, twisting everything so that it is impossible to tell what is truth and what is not from him. If he has a goal to pursue, there is nothing that can stop him from doing so. A vital aspect of his personality is that Xanthros finds most activities tedious and dull, and acts in ways to amuse himself by using both Sona and inhabitants of the 'real' world as puppets in macabre plays and terrible events. While considered by many to be a terrible scourge, he does not seem to have any particular concern about anything, as his imperturbable manner of speaking would imply.

Information: Xanthros is suspected to be the first Sona ever born. He was also the first to be born to one of insanity, something that has allowed him to pass in to legend. It is said that Xanthros is the one who weakens minds to the point of breaking through either black magic or the ability to infect other Sona with it. Whatever the case, he is highly regarded as where humans get the insanity of the variant that causes their Sona to become something different and thoroughly terrible. He is, however, content to leave others be on most occasions. He serves the WAE only out of his own whim, not out of any fear or force; he merely thought it would be mildly interesting to do so. Over the years, he has actually been a force in the minds of the most brilliant men of history, including Pythagoras, Lord Byron, Nikola Tesla and others. Though know for insanity, Xanthros actually delivers it to those who receive his 'blessing' and he is one of very few Sona to be in the minds of many at once

Abilities: Nigh Immortality: As his soul is protected in a hidden location he does not inform anyone else of, he is effectively immortal. When injured in battle, he shows no signs of slowing or injury as his nerve endings have almost all decayed to nothing. This is not to say he cannot be injured, as cutting off an arm will render him incapable of attacking with it, but he cannot be killed without finding where he stores his soul and destroying the container along with his body.

Furious Swordmaster: Xanthros usually makes use of only four of his arms in combat, though he is capable of using all six. He is also a master of a wide variety of sword forms and combines them in to a lethally beautiful display of whirling steel whenever he fights. He prefers to merely observe, however.

Brittle Bones: Because of the age of the bones making up Xanthros' body, he is weak to strong physical strikes that can break bones, as his are exceptionally brittle. In most cases, breaking a bone usually means he loses whatever else is attached to it.

Warping the Mind: Being in close proximity to Xanthros is a corruption to Sona and the minds of the people they belong to, speeding up the longer the Sona is in close quarters. By focusing for a moment, he can create an orb of concentrated corruption to throw at an enemy that, though lacking the long-term insanity brought on by his presence, causes a temporary insanity in both the Sona and the person linked to it. Remaining out of his presence for long periods will slowly heal the mind however.

Other: Will make the person later, not in a SU mood at the moment. But Xanthros is done.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-06-2011 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Frost Dragon Offline

Sigh... this is ridiculous. I managed to write 3 more posts between now and the first one at school, and yet I can't remember to bring my flash drive home. Thus explaining why I have no second post.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 12-03-2011, 01:23 AM
Frost Dragon Offline

Sigh... this is ridiculous. I managed to write 3 more posts between now and the first one at school, and yet I can't remember to bring my flash drive home. Thus explaining why I have no second post.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612
Old 12-03-2011, 03:24 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Weird little banner for the RP. Lyrics are paraphrased from My Chemical Romance's song Sing - which seems to fit this RP rather nicely.