Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-27-2011, 02:09 AM
Oracion Offline

Default Re: New Horizons: Dark Arceus [all inclusive mon/trainer/morph/etc][DS]

The more posts you can spread your dream into, the less mass-reading you'll have to do, so two posts will be pretty good. I'm sorry I still haven't posted anything, but my computer (where EVERYTHING FOR THE BOARD IS STORED, PLUS MY RESPONSE) is off-limits right now, so the earliest I can post is this week-end, if even.

Not sure if you saw, but we may or may not have another member joining the party, Pokemon of Destruction with his character Zac Storm, an Unovan Zoroark morph. Yes, I know I said 'no Unova lab' but this may actually work out if he's read and caught up with us (you shall see why in due time!!!). If he is accepted before I can post, I'm letting him go ahead and post his intro before I post my supah-big post.

Side note: Why the freak am I the only girl here????? I am the only girl here last I checked, right?
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 10-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

No, I'm secretly a girl. /sarcasm

Awesome! A new challenger enters the fray! A new story enters our collaboration! Huzzah.

Sure, dream sequence activating. Or I could get him to go work on his little project.

...Or play Phantasy Star Portable 2. The latter amuses me! >:D

And it's because all the other females are infatuated with relationships and texting.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 10-27-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Oracion Offline

I'm not exactly sure how Phantasy Star Portable 2 will work it's way into the pokemon world, but then again I'm bringing a load of non-pokemon stuff in too, so, what the heck? GO FOR IT! And as for the texting, yes, but the relationships, no. TALKING about relationship however...

*happy dance* 'Cause I'm not the next one to post anymore because:

POKEMON OF DESTRUCTION AND ZAC STORM HAVE JOINED THE PARTY!

Yeah, I know it's been forever since there was a post on the roleplay board, but Zac needs a chance to come in before the plot really starts to get moving, and I'm this close to finishing my post but need just thiiiiiis much more time!

Anyways, out of boredom: RANDOM POLL!
Q: Which evil organization (rocket, magma, aqua, galactic, plasma, etc.) do you think is the best and which is the worst and why?
~J.A.D.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Max0596 Offline

Wasn't talking about putting it in the rp...just playing it irl for fun. Though my wording implied the latter...sorry about that.

Yaay, new person!

Rocket=best, because it was headed by YOUR DAD D:
Plasma=worst, because...fail name.

Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
I'm not exactly sure how Phantasy Star Portable 2 will work it's way into the pokemon world, but then again I'm bringing a load of non-pokemon stuff in too, so, what the heck? GO FOR IT! And as for the texting, yes, but the relationships, no. TALKING about relationship however...

*happy dance* 'Cause I'm not the next one to post anymore because:

POKEMON OF DESTRUCTION AND ZAC STORM HAVE JOINED THE PARTY!

Yeah, I know it's been forever since there was a post on the roleplay board, but Zac needs a chance to come in before the plot really starts to get moving, and I'm this close to finishing my post but need just thiiiiiis much more time!

Anyways, out of boredom: RANDOM POLL!
Q: Which evil organization (rocket, magma, aqua, galactic, plasma, etc.) do you think is the best and which is the worst and why?
Well, I consider Team Rocket to be the best because their leader was the EIGHTH FREAKING GYM LEADER, they had plenty of enemies thet really CHALLENGED you (as in made it a real challenge to beat them), and they came back FOR A SECOND CHANCE at world domination.

I would say Team Plasma is the worst because the grunts are ALL WEAK trainers, they go AGAINST THEIR OWN IDEAS ('liberate' all pokemon from their pokeballs), their leader, N, has problems even with beating you while he has a FREAKING LEGENDARY DRAGON, and their grunts scream the same IDIOTIC AND ANNOYING phrase after they get beaten.

I don't know any of the other teams other than these two, so this is why I choose them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Wasn't talking about putting it in the rp...just playing it irl for fun. Though my wording implied the latter...sorry about that.

Yaay, new person!

Rocket=best, because it was headed by YOUR DAD D:
Plasma=worst, because...fail name.
Team Rocket was headed by Giovanni, who is not the player's father. He is Trainer Silver's (your rival in Gold and Silver/HeartGold and SoulSilver) father.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

While most of Team Plasma sucks N isn't that bad. He has a good heart and actually they a have a realistic goal. Team Rocket wants to rule the world (cliche). Magma and Aqua want to control the respective ledgendary pokemon and Galactic wants to create a new universe. I like Plasma the best and Galactic the worst because of their goals.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:19 AM
Max0596 Offline

Oh, I see my pokemon knowledge is shotty. Reeealy shotty. Anywayyys, sot he order is now:
Ora
Me
Sylver
(OhmygodIforgotyournameD:)...that...guy?
PoD
?
EDIT: Whimsicott, it was Whimsicott. So sorry, my mind is fail tonight.

Old 10-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Sylver Offline

I guess so, but Whimsi seemed to just disappear or something...

Whimsi, if you can read this, please reply to New Horizons as soon as you can.

Welcome, PoD and Ora, please reply to New Horizon! I'm kinda itching to play the dream posts.

Old 10-30-2011, 09:21 AM

I can't becuase I pretty sure I can't double post.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:33 AM
Oracion Offline

@PoD regarding your last post:
Humans don't know 'pokemorphs' are called 'pokemorphs', they just know there's something odd about them and usually call them freaks.
And also Sylver was just talking to me when he meant 'post', and regarding that;

it's long, it's rambling, and it's two whole posts, it's MY FIRST DREAM SEQUENCE POST (plus other stuff...) Remember what I said about the more dream posts you guys have the less reading you'll have to do? Well IMAGINE HOW LONG THIS WOULD'VE BEEN IF YOU AGREED TO ONLY ONE DREAM POST EACH! And yes, what I mention in my dreams will be sorta important, well, the next one for sure, but, eh, let me finish typing that one first. That said, remember, two parts for you guys, okay?

I'm going to comment about the poll results after I finish posting that huge post of mine...
~J.A.D.

Old 10-31-2011, 04:28 AM
Oracion Offline

Results of the poll:

Best team: Rocket, with two votes.

Worst team: Plasma, also with two votes.

Okay, I can't help but be biased because I've only played the Hoenn and Sinnoh games, but I don't base my choices on gameplay so here's my pick(s) ('cause I'm not good at deciding):

Best outfit - Rocket (just can't beat the classics)

Best evil goal - Galactic (making a new universe, come on, how much more evil can you get?)

Best leader - Rocket's Giovanni (for all the mentioned reasons)

Best overall - Rocket (covered TWO regions, a good, realistic evil goal which could technically come close to realization compared to the other team's goals, an amazing leader, plus all of Johto's elite four are ex team rocket members, in the comics at least. That is just awesome.)

Worst outfit - Plasma (really? just, really?)

Worst evil goal - Aqua (thought I was going to go with plasma, eh? Although N's goal can hardly be called 'evil', Ghetis' plan was just plain nasty, brainwashing and abusing his step-son into getting people to release their pokemon is pretty evil in my book. But aqua, seriously? Flood a volcano to make a hot spring, then flood the world for water pokemon? Did they even think this one through?)

Worst leader - Plasma's N (now hold on you N fans out there, let me explain. N is the worst simply because he was only confused into thinking he was the leader and that it was his cause they were fighting for. He was just too disillusioned.)

Worst overall - Plasma (Sorry Plasma, but bad outfits, bad trainers, a confused 'leader', and insane real leader and being caught by the police just doesn't cut it.)

Special mentions:

Worst name - Team Dim Sum (from pokemon rangers) (...no comment.)

Best name - Cipher (from pokemon colosseum) (just like the sound of it, and it's sorta unique.)

Best hideout/base - Plasma (RISING UNDERGROUND CASTLE FOR THE WIN!!!!!)

Most interesting story - Plasma (Ghetis using his stepson for his own evil purposes was a pretty cool twist for pokemon's standards.)

Most cliche'd - Rocket (Jesse James and Meowth. 'Nuff said)

Best fan-base and most fan-theories - Plasma (N, N and Ghetis' relationship as either father son, not father son, uncle nephew, etc, the Shadow triad/Striation trio, etc, it's just so funny how many fan-based stuff there is on Plasma!)

And that's all I have to say for now besides 'I wonder where Whimsicott is.'

~J.A.D.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:49 AM
Max0596 Offline

Yeah, back from my seriously stupid days, in true YTP fashion...

Link: "I wonder what Ganon's Whimsicott's up to..."

Also, I completely agree with your results, except for 'best base'. I thik it should be Team Rocket, because not only is thier base huge and awesome,

but either the police are blind, or they have made it invisible, as the base has never been found to my knowledge.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:53 AM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
Results of the poll:

Best team: Rocket, with two votes.

Worst team: Plasma, also with two votes.

Okay, I can't help but be biased because I've only played the Hoenn and Sinnoh games, but I don't base my choices on gameplay so here's my pick(s) ('cause I'm not good at deciding):

Best outfit - Rocket (just can't beat the classics)

Best evil goal - Galactic (making a new universe, come on, how much more evil can you get?)

Best leader - Rocket's Giovanni (for all the mentioned reasons)

Best overall - Rocket (covered TWO regions, a good, realistic evil goal which could technically come close to realization compared to the other team's goals, an amazing leader, plus all of Johto's elite four are ex team rocket members, in the comics at least. That is just awesome.)

Worst outfit - Plasma (really? just, really?)

Worst evil goal - Aqua (thought I was going to go with plasma, eh? Although N's goal can hardly be called 'evil', Ghetis' plan was just plain nasty, brainwashing and abusing his step-son into getting people to release their pokemon is pretty evil in my book. But aqua, seriously? Flood a volcano to make a hot spring, then flood the world for water pokemon? Did they even think this one through?)

Worst leader - Plasma's N (now hold on you N fans out there, let me explain. N is the worst simply because he was only confused into thinking he was the leader and that it was his cause they were fighting for. He was just too disillusioned.)

Worst overall - Plasma (Sorry Plasma, but bad outfits, bad trainers, a confused 'leader', and insane real leader and being caught by the police just doesn't cut it.)

Special mentions:

Worst name - Team Dim Sum (from pokemon rangers) (...no comment.)

Best name - Cipher (from pokemon colosseum) (just like the sound of it, and it's sorta unique.)

Best hideout/base - Plasma (RISING UNDERGROUND CASTLE FOR THE WIN!!!!!)

Most interesting story - Plasma (Ghetis using his stepson for his own evil purposes was a pretty cool twist for pokemon's standards.)

Most cliche'd - Rocket (Jesse James and Meowth. 'Nuff said)

Best fan-base and most fan-theories - Plasma (N, N and Ghetis' relationship as either father son, not father son, uncle nephew, etc, the Shadow triad/Striation trio, etc, it's just so funny how many fan-based stuff there is on Plasma!)

And that's all I have to say for now besides 'I wonder where Whimsicott is.'

Oh BOY, more stuff I can answer!

Best Outfit: Team Rocket (Because they look like common burglars with giant red letters on their clothes. C'mon, stylish, affordable, AND creative!)

Best Evil Goal: Team Rocket (Because they actually wanted to control ALL the pokemon in the world, as well as rule it!)

Best Leader: Team Rocket (C'mon, he is the ONLY leader who is a legitimate Gym Leader, so far as I know! And he even tries a second time to bring back the team!)

Best Overall: Team Rocket (How do I loath thee? Let me count the ways: They have: Bases hidden EVERYWHERE; their leader is freaking B.A.; they took over a RADIO STATION; cut off SLOWPOKE TAILS to earn money; drove pokemon CRAZY with some radio frequency; spread to TWO REGIONS; managed to NEVER REVEAL their ultimate secret base; CLONED A NEW POKEMON; and even had SUPER-CHALLENGING grunts. C'mon, Team Rocket FOREVER!)

Worst Outfit: Team Plasma (We are in the 21st Century, not the mideival ages. Lose the knight suits, guys.)

Worst Evil Goal: Team Plasma (C'mon, they preached freeing pokemon from their pokeballs, and then WENT AGAINST IT)

Worst Leader: Team Plasma (OLD MAN USES LITTLE BOY TO LEAD TEAM AND LOSES. EPIC FAIL.)

Worst Overall: Team Plasma (Grunts gave NO CHALLENGE; ONLY HAD GRUNTS, NOT SCIENTISTS; all grunts yelled the SAME THING WHEN BEATEN; they not only lost to a kid, they did so TWICE IN A ROW; they revealed their secret base AND WERE PROMPTLY DEFEATED; and the OLD AS DIRT MAN used a boy OF QUESTIONABLE RELATION to lead them, even though they had SEVEN SAGES (Zelda reference, anyone?). When you look at it, it's a wonder they were able to even RECRUIT the idiots to be grunts)

Best hideout/base: Team Rocket (Cause you NEVER FIND IT. Team Plasma is a close second because it is a CASTLE THAT POPS OUT OF THE GROUND. LIKE A DAISY.)

Most Interesting Story: Team Rocket (Evil Leader who is a Gym Leader and his OWN SON becomes your rival in the next game?! AND he comes back for another go with you?! C'mon, it's obvious, even without reading any of the story behind it!)

Most Cliche'd: Team Rocket (Just because of the tv series)

Best Fan-Base/Most Fan-Theories: Team Plasma (for above-stated reasons, plus the N fangirl movement)

Oh, and nice dream things, Ora. They're really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
Yeah, back from my seriously stupid days, in true YTP fashion...

Link: "I wonder what Ganon's Whimsicott's up to..."

Also, I completely agree with your results, except for 'best base'. I thik it should be Team Rocket, because not only is thier base huge and awesome,

but either the police are blind, or they have made it invisible, as the base has never been found to my knowledge.
Well. Max, I can't wait for your giant text wall posts!!!

Old 10-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Max0596 Offline

My post has been made. Longest one to date, explains breifly how the duo got there. Happy now?/sarcasm I was happy to type a lot on my sick day. But did Zen wake up? :o that's for you to decide.

Old 11-01-2011, 01:11 AM

I have 1 question. Are the dream sequences about the past and be something important about why they're there or something else?