Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Sylver Offline

Default Re: New Horizons: Dark Arceus [all inclusive mon/trainer/morph/etc][DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
XD I really doubt Cody is going to believe Julien, XDD he views him as Death. So yeah, not gonna work. Cody can see inside your soul, btw.

I swear, turtles lap you, you're that slow. :3

...And what the heck happened to our 1 on 1 RP? D:
Do you mean me, Max?

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
Do you mean me, Max?
No, both comments were for Ora!

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 10-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
No, both comments were for Ora!
Okay, then. But anyway, did you answer my earlier comment in post #43?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Oracion Offline

@Max
Seriously, stop it, it's not funny. I don't think you're doing it intentionally, but you're being incessantly rude with your comments about my speed. I was even doing you a favour by actually alerting everyone to the delay in my response instead of leaving you all hanging like I could've. You're not the one who runs all three boards, who has to be concerned about setting the scene for all the other members, who has to coordinate the direction of the plot and who has over five majour characters and counting to run, as well as a life other than roleplaying.

And by the way, I sent my response to our 1x1 nearly a week ago.
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Max0596 Offline

Sorry, I was joking. You actually are a lot faster than others I've RPed with. I'm sorry if it came off as rude, it's hard to do sarcasm in text. I didn't notice, I'll reply to that ASAP, sorry Ora. And now you're the one being rude, saying I have no life. Guess I deserve it. I do a lot of other stuff too, Ora. You're not the only one who has a lot of stuff to do. I'm trying to keep up with 2 fics, as well as this, Realix, and our 1x1. Sorry if that came off as rude again, I'll lighten it up with a fex XD's.
XDDD 'Kay.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Oracion Offline

My turn to apologize for projecting my frustrations onto you Max!!! I'm so sorry, that wasn't fair, I should've seen that you were trying to be light-hearted with your jokes but every time I read them in a bad mood and I kept missing the smiley at the end. There's this girl at school who keeps bothering me with the same sort of comments (different context and tone, of course) and I kept unfairly thinking you were doing the same. And I'm REALLY sorry I posted that comment on the board, I shouldn't have made it so public like that! My god, yes, I know EVERYONE has a life, I just get stupid when I'm upset.

*offers plate of milk, tea and cookies*

Peace, or at least a truce? Please?
~J.A.D.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:23 AM
Sylver Offline

Just read your newest post, Ora. I have to say it sounds amazing, but with the Magneton in New Mauville, I think you meant to put "writhing" instead of "withering"? Of course, they both work perfectly fine with me. Sorry if I am nitpicking.

Zen: I'm still scared of that guy... *shudders*

Old 10-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Max0596 Offline

Wow...how am I going to follow up that beast of a post? Mine is going to looko tiny compared to it, and I have so much to do!!! I was planning on premiering act 2 of ambersand, but wow, I have to follow that up too. D: so much...it's going to be a late, late night, around 3 or 4 AM before I'm almost done this stuff, and probably not even then. Sorry I can't reply quickly, but Canadian Thanksgiving was this weekend, and yeah, relatives *sigh*

@Ora: Aww, it's not a big problem :3 school really does get a lot of people down, especially because of the...quality of some of our generation, and thier intelligence. I can see a lot of people failing my grade, grade 9 this year. Again, a problem is what you make it. It's not a big deal to me, and I think you got your payback by posting an epic post when I have two characters in the same place. D:
I think it's new character time. RELEASE THE KRA-what do you mean I'm wrong?! Fine...NEW CHARACTERS!!!

Last edited by Max0596; 10-09-2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:21 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

I was actually planning on the hapless trainer's friends coming into New Mauville the next day to investigate his disappearance. It would be that point in which Janet would find herself cornered and forced to leave the base and start traveling. I thought I was going to fill the time next post describing her getting rid of the body and going out by night to collect food... but I guess this cuts to the chase. To the exit she goes!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Sylver Offline

I'm just waiting on Max to post.

And Max, ANYTHING would look tiny compared to the whale of a post Ora put there!

Also, I think the plot may be moving a little too fast, Ora.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:55 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Eh, don't feel any need to top a huge, lengthy post. RP at your own scale. That's my philosophy at least. Besides, he was juggling like 4 different events in multiple places in there anyway.

As for me, I personally don't feel this RP is going too fast... or too slow. Well, the pace hasn't been irregular enough for me to notice...
Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 AM
Oracion Offline

Should really be doing homework, or sleeping, but have computer, am bored, so am responding to responses in order they were posted while I was gone....

@Sylver
To writhe, or to wither, that is the question...to tremble, to perish, to jerk, perchance, to wane.....umm, yeah, I'm a bit loopy with this cold of mine, so, I say, if it works, go for it!

And be afraid of him, be very afraid!!!!!!!!
Kidding, think of Julien what you will, but remember, it may hurt his feelings. (Wait, does he even have any feelings? Paradox!!!!)

@Max
Yay for statutory holidays, (that's what Thanksgiving is, right?) a time of joy and reunion and getting over a cold and finishing homework and procrastinating!! 'Cause I forgot to mention, I'm canadian too!

And I present to you: the reason why no one rps with me! I do admit, that WAS a bit long, but it's actually just a bit above average for my standards (I had a longer version of that post, [seriously], but I was worried about the word limit so cut out a lot). It's only long because I have so many characters at that time in different locations, I usually don't, but sometimes my posts have exceeded 20 word doc pages in length so consider yourself warned! (I'll try to keep them to a more reasonable length though!)

Yeah, and school's a drag, especially when your best friend can be a moody possessive jerk. Oh well, she went away on a week's vacation and I can't be happier!

@Whimsicott
Quote:
I guess this cuts to the chase. To the exit she goes!
Heheh, that's the idea, plus you seemed a bit lonely there and I wanted you to join in the fun *wink*

@Sylver
Okay, I'll try to trim down the length of my posts, don't worry! Yes, I admit, the plot's moving way faster than even I expected. I really shouldn't be pushing it this much, with nearly half the characters not even together yet, but I guess I just got excited, plus with Max already rping this with me, I was too eager to make this one catch up and get to the action! It may be too late now, but Ill try to pull in the reins a bit. I actually have a lot of history stuff about Callisto and Julien that I usually open up with, that usually bores people away, so when Max took a different approach with his intro, it encouraged me to break out of the mold with mine and try something new too (thnx Max!). I'm still hoping that was the right decision with the sudden speed change and all...

@Whimsicott
That's a great philosophy to have and I wish more people (literate people at least, oi those illiterates...) would adopt that. Like you said, it was only long because of the huge number of locations and characters and stuff. I'm also glad this hasn't seemed to fast or slow, though I find it a bit fast, but unless I can find some way to slow it down it's only going to get faster so buckle up!

(PS, I don't mind being mistaken for a guy, but it sometimes confuses me when I'm called 'he'. Maybe a vote is in order; would you guys like to continue calling me 'he', or switch to 'she'? I don't mind either, I just need to know so I won't get too confused with 'he/she's all over the place.)

Oh yes, in regards to the posts:

Julien actually was invisible, when he sinks into the shadows I meant that very literally, as in, body disappears and nothing is left but a shadow, but I adjusted my response so that he wasn't 100% invisible, but the next times (unless someone has the ability to see him even in shadows, maybe Cody?)he will be invisible. (and how did you guess that was a scythe Sylver? Was I that obvious?)

And Max, I don't think it could've been Veilstone Square, Callisto was walking in the opposite direction of Julien and arrived in the square at that time and no one was around.
~J.A.D.

Old 10-10-2011, 05:45 AM
Sylver Offline

Actually, Ora, Max said it was a scythe and I just had Zen carry off of that.

Zen: Scythes scare me...

Erik: I'm still driving the boat, thanks for asking.

Aria: ......zzzzzzzzz......

Old 10-10-2011, 06:04 AM
Max0596 Offline

The scythe was a guess on my part, ahaha! And let's just clarify how I did my openings differently.

1x1: Sara, a shiny flareon, tumbles out of a bush after the goons that Julien beats up run away, meets Julien and Callisto, become friends.

Group: Cody, a trainer with a flareon tail, and his shiny flareon, Sara, chill in the Vielstone square and eat subs, hear a scream, see Julien, become enemies.

Could it be any more different? XDD

Max has a lot of abilities that even he dosen't know yet, all because of th-

Sara: "[Bad, bad Max! NO SPOILERS FOR YOU!]"

Closing statement: Canada for the win. Why? Because. Ora, what province do you live in? I live in Sask.

Last edited by Max0596; 10-10-2011 at 06:23 AM.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:23 AM
Oracion Offline

((Had a major family emergency, but am back for now!))

@Sylver
Aww, that's cheating; Max already knew about the scythe beforehand! Yes Zen, they can be scary, and no, I did not forget about you driving the boat Erik, and still cannot unsee a mental image of the 'I'm on a horse' commercial because of that, but with a raichu morph on a boat...

@Max
That makes me curious about how I did my characters differently too...my first posts were the same for both, but...

1x1: Julien scares and beats up the crooks but didn't kill anyone at all until post, umm, I dunno the number, and even then didn't actually kill anyone (technically Max's character killed him unknowingly)

Group: Julien tries to pull Callisto away from the crooks without intervening until Alex pulls out a switchblade, then kills Alex, accidentally breaks Callisto's arm and almost wanted to kill Zen too.

Basically: 1x1 Julien starts violent and gets calm, group Julien starts calm and ends violent. Callisto didn't really change much...Plus in the 1x1 Julien was a bit more of a, shall we say, pansy, and in the group was a bit more cold and heartless, but that wasn't working out for the plot so I'm switching Julien more to a pansy-ish side again.

RE closing note: Go two provinces to the west

@Whimsicott
Regarding your last post, I just have to say that I didn't mind you saying what happened to my characters in the last bit, for the sake of progression and all, but that's technically bunnying and/or god-modding and is against PE2K rules. I'm okay with minor stuff like that, if it doesn't happen too often, but please ask for permission next time!
~J.A.D.

Last edited by Oracion; 10-15-2011 at 06:28 AM.