Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-26-2011, 04:58 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Default The Yin and Yang Chronicles

Before you ask me any questions, this is a MLP-Pokemon fan-fic written in journal form.

September 26, 2011(Earth Time)

I can't believe it! It's all real! Equestria is a real place! I should have known! In any case, I guess I should write down how I got here. If someone else is reading this, Equestrian or human, please know ALL OF THIS IS TRUE. If you don't believe me, well, I don't blame you.

I come from a planet known as Earth. There, humans are the dominant race. Horses and ponies are not intelligent, and unicorns and pegasi are fairy tales. However, there, we have a TV show called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. There, it's all switched around; HUMANS don't even exist! It's weird, but I think maybe alternate dimensions can reference each other. So odd... anyways, I was watching one particular episode when the screen flashed. Then suddenly, I felt a pulling sensation and everything went black.

Now I'm in the middle of an odd forest. I'm pretty bad at descriptions, but I'll try. The grass is a dark green, with some red flowers scattered here and there. Most of the trees are maple, but the same height. The sky is a bright blue; pretty much the same as home. I ended up in a bush, so I wasn't seen by the bright yellow pegasus. She had curly pink hair and tail, with green eyes. She walked straight through the clearing, not even hearing or seeing me. Which is a good thing, I guess. What was her name again? Oh shoot... Oh well. Maybe I should try and follow her. This forest gives me the creeps.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:19 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: The Yin and Yang Chronicles

The unbelievable shortness was... unbelievable. Though I do take it that this is like an intro or somethin'?

Also, try not to use all caps when speaking. Try the BB Codes. xD

Anyway. Can't wait to see more released. I really hope you do well with this difficult crossover.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:39 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Yes, MLP crossovers are very difficult, because you want to make it still fit the MLP fanchise, so no gore and such, or it would be odd. Even if you want to make them this short, try releasing atleast 3 each time to keep the audience entertained. I really want to read more now, haha.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-26-2011, 10:23 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

The idea is that each part is a journal entry, but I'll do my best to make 'em longer.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:51 AM
UltimateBrawl Offline

[double post]

Part 2!

September 27, 2011

Things have really happened fast since I last wrote in this. When I started following the pegasus, who I remembered was named Fluttershy, she went down quite a few turns before stopping, finally. She stopped outside a cottage, flowers decorating the sides and windows. There was a small barn nearby, presumably for her chickens. She looked around, then called out a name. It was a bit soft, so I couldn't hear her.
When she did, a bright blue pegasus with rainbow-colored hair stepped out.

She looked around, then said, "Are you sure we shouldn't get Twilight to help? I mean, she's much better at this sorta thing than anyone."

Fluttershy shook her head. "She said she's too busy, so we'll have to decipher the tablets alone."

I got a little too curious, I'm ashamed to admit. I took another step and snapped a twig. The CRACK it made made both of them turn and look at me.

Before I could move, the blue pegasus took to the air, shot at me, and clobbered me. I blacked out.

When I woke up, they were still looking at me. I should probably mention that here ponies are not as small as the ones back home. I stared for a second. Suddenly, I remembered the blue one's name. I said it out loud; "Rainbow Dash?" This earned me another hit on the head. I blacked out again.

When I woke up again, my head felt like it had been the victim of an "I like trains" moment. Ouch. I sat up and looked around. I realized that they had taken me inside and put me on a bed. I tried to get out of the bed, but my head started ringing. I lay back down and rested my head on the pillow. At that moment, Fluttershy came in.

She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry about what happened earlier. Rainbow Dash has been on edge lately." She then cocked her head and added, "You can talk, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I can talk. And tell her I understand. I'm..." I struggled for a second to find a way to put it into words, then finally said, "...not from around here."

She smiled. "Where are you from?"

I should probably mention this now, as i just though of it. The Everfree Forest is quite a bit like Earth, the only difference being the various monsters. As it was, I told her that I'm from the Everfree Forest.

This, thankfully, seemed to satisfy her. "Well, the forest is filled with strange creatures. Maybe Twilight knows what you are...?" she wondered aloud.

I'm writing this out. Tommorow, we're gonna go to Twilight Sparkle's. And Rainbow Dash hasn't apologized yet. >:d

End of part 2. I'm doing these as daily as possible to keep with the journal theme.

Part 3:

September 28, 2011

Seriously?! A STORM?!

September 29, 2011

Currently, I'm living with Twilight Sparkle until I can get myself a home. It's hard to explain, but I'm... well, just keep reading.

On the way to Twilight's, me and Dash argued with no end in sight. She seemed convinced she was justified in hitting me, claiming I had startled her.

"That I can believe," I admitted. "But that doesn't make it right! 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you'? Hello?!" I got no response.

Fluttershy turned around and gave us a glare that could turn lava to stone. I guess that's why she's called the Stare Master. "Could you two please stop? We're almost to Ponyville," she told us.

I suddenly thought of something. "Wait, wait, wait," I said. "I'm not even close to being one of you. How can I just wander into town without drawing looks?!"

This stopped both of them. Fluttershy considered this for a second, then got an idea. "I can get you to Twilight's without being seen, but we'll need a distra-"

Rainbow Dash stopped her. "Leave the diversion to me!" she said confidently.

Minutes later, she was putting on a show that rivaled many Broadway performances, whilst me and Fluttershy snuck around the town. Fluttershy trotted up to Twilight's door and knocked, whispering, "Twilight, quick. Let us in."

A small slot on the door opened up. "What do you mean, 'us'? I only see you."

"Please, Twilight? It's really important," Fluttershy begged. After a few more seconds, Twilight finally opened the door.

She stared at me for about 5 seconds, then said, rather urgently, "Get in here, and quickly." I obliged.

I looked at her. "Why so urgent about it?" I asked her.

"Well, you're human, aren't you? Fluttershy," she said, changing her direction of attention, "The reason I didn't want to help was because Celestia had already told me what they meant. They told of a clash of worlds. This kid," she said, waving a hoof in my direction, "is only the start. He doesn't belong, and what's coming won't either."

I realized something. "Wait. If I'm from another world, I can't be seen like this."

Twilight Sparkle slowly nodded. "He's right. I know that there's a transformation spell, I just gotta remember it." She closed the door and began muttering something. There was a flash. I felt an odd twisting sensation, then a stretching, then everything went black.

When I awoke, Fluttershy and Twilight were looking down at me. After a second, Twilight said, "Well, it worked."

I lifted an arm to touch my face, and was surprised to find a tan hoof. I tried to get to my feet, and succeeded after realizing the key was to use all fours. I looked in a mirror, and gasped at what I saw.

I was a unicorn.

I found my fur to be tan, with a brown mane and tail. The tail was long and bushy, and the mane lay flat. My ears were tipped with white. I wasn't surprised, however, to find my cutie mark a viola.

I'm using my (weak) magic to write this right now. I'm hoping to get a home soon, 'cause Spike is starting to ask me where in heck I'm from.

Last edited by UltimateBrawl; 09-29-2011 at 11:12 PM.