Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-26-2011, 02:17 AM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! :D And I'm super pleased to see some posts! :D Though I'm quite jealous of seal's ninja powers xDDDDD (Oh, but I understand--I also don't think that I gave you much to go off of with Theron, but I'll fix it eventually.) Also, Doodles? ... can I borrow that fake beard and monocle when you're done? :D

LoL, sorry, being super weird right now xD

BUT TO THE NEW SIGN-UP!

Description's a bit sparse, but I'm excited to see a Seeker! :D Though, I have to ask, as a Seeker, is he still an Apprentice? Or did he reach Master rank? (seeing how a Seeker isn't really a formal rank?) I stamp this sign-up with a seal of approval! *stamp*

BTW, Chibi, uh... can you maybe explain "Mana Magic"? *feels uneducated*
He reached Master rank, but has yet to choose an apprentice.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
If she's referencing what I think she is when she says 'Mana Magic,' don't feel too bad--it's an old game. I only know about it because she's played it once or twice around me. XD

Yay! Superhypertimez, Char?
Ooooooh, gotcha xD Well, she'll have to explain the mechanics ta me ^^

AND YES LET'S GET OUT THE PIE!!!

@UltimateBrawl: Alrighty, I'll add 'im ta the list ^^

Old 10-26-2011, 02:29 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Like I said--that's if she's referencing what I think she is. And I'm clueless on the mechanics myself, so yeah... I want to say it's an old Squaresoft game, though, so it's possible they might be less hard to understand than one might expect. I really can't remember--this was years ago.

Yaaaaay! Pie! *produces hot apple pie from nowhere*

Parker: I really wish I had that ability. Would have made my early life a lot easier...

Ailith: *raises eyebrows* I think this is the same principle she created my neverending supply of pocky idea from...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-26-2011, 02:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Okay, I got to do some house cleaning here...

I... don't really find that first post adequate, UltimateBrawl. I'm... not even sure I understand what's going on... Don't you think you can flesh out the post a little more? You really didn't give us much to go off on ^^' Plus, I think I said in the rules that posts need to be a healthy two-paragraphs long. One word does not count as a paragraph, in my book ^^'

@Winter: SquareSoft??? Whoa... OLD GAME!!!

AND PIE! :D

Rush: Aw, man, I wish I could tap into that, too :/

Old 10-26-2011, 02:43 AM
Winter Offline

Yeah. See what I mean?

Yup--PIE!

No joke; I wouldn't be hated by over half of Central Yuusari on the grounds of stealing food to feed kids on the street if I could do that. Ah, well. I have a job now and am trying to change my public image. Stupid, stubborn well-off people.

Ailith: I'm still confused as to how I even came to obtain pocky in this universe. It made sense elsewhere, but...oh to heck with technicalities...

Old 10-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:

BTW, Chibi, uh... can you maybe explain "Mana Magic"? *feels uneducated*
Well, by "Mana" magic I'm referencing to the type of magic used in the Mana games XD The type of magic we're all used to seeing in the KH universe (Fire, Thunder, Cure, Stop, all that good stuff) is all Final Fantasy magic. Mana magic works differently though so I was wondering if it was allowed.

(If you really want me to explain how it works and the mechanics of spellcasting and all, I will, but I didn't think they were that important.)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Winter Offline

Yup. I was right. :)

Old 10-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Yup. I was right. :)
Fufufufu~ Cause you're a little special cookie. :3 Have one, they're almond flavored. *throws cookies*

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Doodlebop Offline

*bounces in* Here, Char. You can have the monocle and such. I'm done with them.

Name: Freya

Alignment: Light

Appearance: (Will probably pull up some picture later, but for now I will use a description.)

Freya is tall and athletic looking. Though not fat, she's definitely not a flimsy little thing- she's actually quite muscular for a woman and is rather broad shouldered. She has reddish-auburn colored hair. Her skin is tanned and she has a few freckles and some scars, though most are fairly minute. Freya has long-fingered hands with sharp fingernails, and her teeth are sharp and more suited for for a carnivore. Her eyes are brown and the pupils seem more catlike than most, and become even more so when she is angry. Her most noticeable characteristic, though, is probably her long tail. It is reptilian, with brown scales. Mostly it's a medium brown, with darker brown stripes on top and a lighter brown on the bottom.

Freya tends to dress plainly- she wears tan pants, and a white tunic with a brown belt at the waist. She also wears functional brown boot, light armor on her torso (which is white and embellished with gold color) with chainmail underneath her tunic and brown fingerless gloves that go up to her elbow.
Personality: The first thing you should know about Freya is that she is determined. The second thing you should know is that that is probably the understatement of the century. She's well known for fighting with injuries that could bring down monsters several times her size- and winning. She's loyal, noble, stubborn as a mule and with a sense of self preservation measuring in at about zero. She's short tempered and is easily irritated- most find her unapproachable and hard to work with, thus she tends to work by herself. Freya doesn't mind this- she's a loner by nature, though not because she's shy. She has a bad tendency to think herself better than most everyone- mostly in fighting capabilities. Also, while Freya isn't stupid, she's not smart either. She sometimes lets her emotions get the better of her, and does or says things she'll regret later (or someone will, anyway.) She's also very blunt, and she doesn't dance around truths or sugarcoat bad things. Despite her rough nature, she's a good person at heart, and if you befriend her, she will never betray you.

History: In Freya's world, there are many different species, most with some level of magic. There was one particular species known as Dragonkin, which while were not dragons, had many skills similar to dragons. They could all perform dragon magic, and some could breathe fire, have enhanced strength and speed, and- while this was rare- some even possessed wings and could fly. Freya is one of these creatures- a dragonkin.

Freya was a knight back at her home- or, at least, she was training to become one. Her family had all been knights (even women, yes), and she was determined to follow in their footsteps. Usually, this involved attempting feats above her level of skill and nearly getting herself killed. Repeatedly. Often in the same hour, if she didn't get caught. This generally resulted in repeated groundings, punishments and the like, though Freya usually snuck out and began training again. It was a decent, if somewhat unusual life.

However, when Freya turned fourteen, her father did something unforgivable. He betrayed their king.

The kingdom had been in a great war for many years, and they had been beginning to lose. Freya's father saw this, and decided it was time to switch sides. He let a group of soldiers in secretly, and they conquered the castle, thus ending the war. Freya's life began to crumble around her, and she suddenly realized she would never be able to serve her country, because it was gone. She escaped the castle, without a clue in the world to where she was heading. She only knew she had to go.

And then she got sick. Really sick. She ended up in a ditch beside the road. She passed out, and when she awoke, she was in Everlastia's infirmary. The Seeker who had found her explained that she had Awakened. Awakened to what? He explained to her the Keyblade and that she had it's power. He offered her training. Freya still wanted to be a warrior and knew she wouldn't have that opportunity back home, so she agreed.

Now Freya is a Master and presently a Seeker. She's loyal to the Keyblade Order above all else. She is ashamed she was not able to protect her kingdom, and views it as her greatest failure. Nothing will convince her otherwise. She is a powerful warrior, and you would be well advised to stay out of her way.
Keyblade: http://doodleniks.deviantart.com/art...lame-265559874

Wings of Flame is a powerful keyblade, though it's heavy and difficult to maneuver if you're not used to it. It enhances the power of fire magic, and when you swing it, fire arcs behind it.

Other: Freya has enhanced speed and strength. She can breath fire, but doesn't do it very often- it scalds her mouth, like if you ate something too hot. She's resistant to hot temperatures but doesn't handle cold very well. She is capable of using a sword and has rudimentary knowledge of a few other weapons.

There! Recruit on the way. Also an evil guy(muahaha), because we seem to have a shortage of them.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 10-29-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

@Chibi: Oh, alrighty then. I think it'll be fine to use it if you'd like ^^ And why u throw cookies? WE GOT PIE! 8D And now... a thinking cap/monocle/fake beard set! <;D}

Ok, Doodles, everything looks awesome! ^^ (And DRAGONS OMG!) Freya is accepted in all her awesomeness! ^^ And I'll reserve ya for a Recruit and da ebil guy (Yesh, more ebilness!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D)

Old 10-28-2011, 03:25 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
@Chibi: Oh, alrighty then. I think it'll be fine to use it if you'd like ^^ And why u throw cookies? WE GOT PIE! 8D And now... a thinking cap/monocle/fake beard set! <;D}

Ok, Doodles, everything looks awesome! ^^ (And DRAGONS OMG!) Freya is accepted in all her awesomeness! ^^ And I'll reserve ya for a Recruit and da ebil guy (Yesh, more ebilness!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D)

COOKIES AND PIE?!?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!!??

Does the good side offer pie, and the dark, cookies? *ponders*

And, welcome to the gang Doodlebop ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-28-2011, 03:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Oh, the dark side definately has cookies... And Riku... xD [/endInsidejoke]

But unfortunately, no cake as of yet... BecauseTheCakeIsALie

Old 10-28-2011, 03:43 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Oh, the dark side definately has cookies... And Riku... xD [/endInsidejoke]

But unfortunately, no cake as of yet... BecauseTheCakeIsALie
Darn you dark side, why must you offer so much? X3

NOOOO! EBIL CAKE!

...I'm waaaay too hyper right now XD

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Weirdly enough, I was kind of productive today and got this done. o______o' Okay onwards~

Name: Cail Atean

Alignment: Undecided, leaning on Light

Appearance: (Again, I will have a purty picture later.)
Cail is on the scrawny side, and is small and thin. His impression of being small is not helped by the fact that he seems to be perpetually slouching. His face is pointed and narrow, with a small nose. His eyes are grey blue and narrow. His face is marked with three long white scars. He is pale skinned, and there aren't any noticeable freckles or blemishes besides the scars on his face. His hair is sort of a dirty blond and it hangs in his eyes. …He also has really nice teeth for some reason.
Cail tends to dress in long-sleeved shirts and pants, mostly due to the fact that he gets old easily. Typically, he wears beige pants, tall boots with silver buckles around the ankle, a white jacket that covers his hands, and a dark blue shirt.
Personality: Cail is kind of a morose fellow. He assumes the worst and, unfortunately, that's usually what he gets. He's sarcastic and tends to be rather antisocial, which most don't mind- he's kind of a downer. He's more than a little proud, and his feathers are easily ruffled. However, even though he like to grumble about everyone only having their best interests at their mind, he's actually very generous and kind at heart. One moment he'll be griping about something and the next he'll be helping someone who dropped their things- usually still complaining. Despite his prickly exterior, he's a good person and, if you can befriend him, a true friend.
History: Cail is from the same world Freya is from. However, his station was quite different- he was royalty. While not immediately in line to the throne, he was probably about third in line to the throne, after his older brothers.

However, Cail never got the chance to rule- when he was very young, the castle was attacked by another nation. His entire family was murdered, but the soldiers paled at the thought of killing Cail- at the time, he was barely two. While they debated what to do with him, one cruel soldier took action by himself- he severely injured Cail on the face, and while not aware of it, blinded him. The soldier was severely punished, but the general of the army were secretly relieved- after all, what nation would follow a disfigured, blind prince?

Still not wanting to kill the child, the general decided to send Cail to a monastery that was isolated from the outside world, and he was raised there. However, on his twelfth birthday, Cail awoke to find a large, key-shaped weapon beside him.

This, as you can imagine, was somewhat alarming. The monks and Cail were very confused, and didn't have a clue where the thing came from. Then a man they had never seen before arrived at the monastery. He explained that he was a Keyblade wielder, and so was Cail, then offered to take Cail and train him. The monks refused. The new rulers of the nation would be furious to learn that the prince was receiving warrior training, if such a thing came to pass. Regretfully, the Seeker began to leave. However, Cail secretly followed the Seeker. He lied and told him that the monks had changed their mind. The Seeker believed him and took Cail to Everlastia.

Cail has been at Everlastia for two years, and he's still not an apprentice. This doesn't surprise him- he's aware that a lot of the masters doubt that a blind boy can be a competent Keyblade wielder. But he's determined to prove them wrong.

Keyblade: Overcome

(And yes, it's an actual Keyblade from the game and it's name was different. I couldn't come up with a good design so pretend you've never seen it before.)

A long, slim, lightweight keyblade that enhances magical power. Nothing really special, Keyblade wise.

Other: Themesong (Oedipus by Regina Spektor. The song's lyrics don't actually have much to do with Cail- but it kind of reminds me of him.)

Cail hates people to give him special treatment because of his blindness- he likes to pretend he's not any different than anyone else. If asked why he is blind, he tells people he has been blind since birth, though his scars say otherwise. Also, even though he's not fully aware of it, he can 'see' people's hearts. He can sort of turn it on and off, though he doesn't really control it and doesn't even understand what exactly he's seeing. It freaks him out, and Cail has never told anyone about this. He has very sharp senses besides his sight. He's also the spitting image of his older brother when he was his age- and Freya has seen Cail's older brother...

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Winter Offline

*pouts* Butbutbutbutbutbut you changed Stormfall's name! I love Stormfall! And Aqua, for that matter--I don't suppose you have a PSP, Doodles? XD You aren't the only one, Kumori's is ripped from BBS as well, different wielder, though.