Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-17-2011, 06:19 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Not boring in the least! I'm still getting exicted :D

Sickness and now techincal issues are limiting posting... is Pe2k lagging for you guys? It has for the last few days, although now it's going fine...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-17-2011, 11:41 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Yeah, lagging horribly on and off for me as well, but I've noticed it's not as bad, if not nonexistent, at night/during early morning--9 PM to 6/7 AM for me, typically. Has anyone asked the admins/global mods about it? I've been getting a database error from time to time, too.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-18-2011, 04:01 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(When did everyone get an avatar change? xD LoL, they're great!)

Aw, man, sorry to hear your sick, Moonlight! D: Hope you get better soon ^^

And you know, I was about to ask that question about the site xD/Dx It's been happening to me, too. Maybe I'll head up to the Front Desk and ask them what gives...

Old 10-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, I changed when Noctis and Aqua decided to pull that *pokes avvie* on me. XD

I think it's been happening to everyone, but I'm not sure if they'll know what's up.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Dun worry, my avvie stays its awesome self :D

I was getting a Database error too, but now my comp works fine with it. *shrugs*

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Doodlebop Offline

*pokes head in*

Would there be spoilers for the games? Because I'm still in game 1 and... yeah... ^^'

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Winter Offline

Doodle, this is soooooooo far out of the way of canon that I seriously doubt it. We don't even have canon chars in here, you might get a little history knowledge like info on Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion backstory, but most of that gets explained through Ansem reports in KH2(I dunno about KH1, still haven't beaten it--haven't even gotten past Agrabah), it's not really what appears to be a big priority, though, so I dunno.

Old 10-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Doodle, this is soooooooo far out of the way of canon that I seriously doubt it. We don't even have canon chars in here, you might get a little history knowledge like info on Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion backstory, but most of that gets explained through Ansem reports in KH2(I dunno about KH1, still haven't beaten it--haven't even gotten past Agrabah), it's not really what appears to be a big priority, though, so I dunno.
Dooooooodles! :D Yeah, like Winter says, this is a bit out of canon, plus it happens after the events of Birth by Sleep but before KHI, so I think you'll be okay. Mostly, it's about the keyblade bearers themselves--we might get to radiant garden, in which case you might want to look up it's history, but pretty much all you need to know is about the keyblade and the properties of light and darkness, which the first game covers pretty well ^^

Also, as a bit of a heads up, I gotta head to a funeral out of town, so I might not have internet connection for a bit. When I get back, though I expect ta see some posts, alright? ;) Doodles, if you get a sign-up done, I'll give Winter permission to approve it ^^ Hopefully, I'll be back Tuesday, if all goes well ^^

Old 10-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Winter Offline

What? You want posts? XD I'm trying to bug Chibi to SU for her reserves in another RP, but I'll direct her here after. Hopefully now that the lag seems to have stopped Eternal will get better and post, but I don't know her IRL. I dunno about Seal at all, soooooo... There's no telling what you'll come back to.

Old 10-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Hmm, okay, then. I'll have to think about what to do... *slaps on thinking cap/monocle/fake beard*

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 10-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Also, as a bit of a heads up, I gotta head to a funeral out of town, so I might not have internet connection for a bit. When I get back, though I expect ta see some posts, alright? ;) Doodles, if you get a sign-up done, I'll give Winter permission to approve it ^^ Hopefully, I'll be back Tuesday, if all goes well ^^
Sorry to hear about the loss. Hope all goes well!

Quote:
What? You want posts? XD I'm trying to bug Chibi to SU for her reserves in another RP, but I'll direct her here after. Hopefully now that the lag seems to have stopped Eternal will get better and post, but I don't know her IRL. I dunno about Seal at all, soooooo... There's no telling what you'll come back to.
It still slows, but yeah, it's MUCH better. I just had a busy weekend (Saturday shifts are long and tiring) and today was... ugh. Should have something Monday though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
Hmm, okay, then. I'll have to think about what to do... *slaps on thinking cap/monocle/fake beard*
Welcome to the group! :D

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
I dunno about Seal at all, soooooo... There's no telling what you'll come back to.

I've been a ninja in the shadows

I've been delaying my post for a bit because I felt that I should let others post before I make another xP I'll get one up tomorrow if that's any consolation :)

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:53 PM
UltimateBrawl Offline

Yes.
Name: Norland Black

Alignment: Light

Appearance: Black skin, white hair, reddish eyes. He tends to wear modern-ish clothing, which is how his world's people dressed. He wears a black jacket, red shirt, and grey pants. His jacket has a hood.

Personality: He's kind(despite his combat tendencies) and likes to help. However, he despises betrayal and has sworn to kill anyone who has betrayed the order. He can be somewhat arrogant at times. His fighting style varies. Against friends(as practice) it's more playful. Against enemies... he's flat out BRUTAL. His favorite move against a Heartless is to get the saw on his Keyblade spinning really, REALLY fast then shove it down on its head. Thankfully, he's never done it to a living being.

History: Norland came from a distant world, not close to any other. He was raised by his father and taught in swordsmanship for most of his life. Eventually, he got so good that he once defeated all of his friends in a fight with only wooden swords. However, that would not prepare him at all for what was to come. At ten years of age, he had an odd dream where a mysterious black hooded figure gave him a scythe-like blade. When he awoke, he found he was holding a keychain that had a scythe at the end. He decided to go out for awhile to figure out what it was.

About a mile into a nearby forest, he was attacked by a group of Shadows. They swarmed him, almost killing him. At the last second, there was a bright flash. When it went away, one of the shadows was impaled on the same weapon he had seen in his dream. Using his skill with a blade, he wiped out the rest. He returned home to find it was gone. Suddenly, the ground shook violently. The sky went dark, and he could hear unearthly screams. Then, everything went black.

Fortunately, the Keyblade Wielders had already sent someone to get him off his dieing world. He was nursed back to health and informed of the Keyblade Wielders, their purpose, and what had happened to his home. He was handed over to the teaches and quickly rose from the rank of recruit, to Apprentice, to Seeker. He has devoted his life to defending the worlds so that noone else would have to suffer the loss he had felt.

Keyblade:Reaper's Edge
Abilities: Decent reach, excellent power, and a bronze saw that allows some pretty, um, creative ways to kill enemies. Can also transform Shadows(the weakest type of Heartless) into dark energy that can then fuel dark magic spells. He also owns an emergency Keychain that he only uses when he loses Reaper's Edge, which thankfully has never happened.
Pictures/Links:
Reaper's Edge

Ignore the fact it's made of Bionicle pieces. XD
Link to Total Eclipse, his emergency Keychain:
Description of Total Eclipse

Other: He. Hates. Heartless. End of story.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! :D And I'm super pleased to see some posts! :D Though I'm quite jealous of seal's ninja powers xDDDDD (Oh, but I understand--I also don't think that I gave you much to go off of with Theron, but I'll fix it eventually.) Also, Doodles? ... can I borrow that fake beard and monocle when you're done? :D

LoL, sorry, being super weird right now xD

BUT TO THE NEW SIGN-UP!

Description's a bit sparse, but I'm excited to see a Seeker! :D Though, I have to ask, as a Seeker, is he still an Apprentice? Or did he reach Master rank? (seeing how a Seeker isn't really a formal rank?) I stamp this sign-up with a seal of approval! *stamp*

BTW, Chibi, uh... can you maybe explain "Mana Magic"? *feels uneducated*

Last edited by Charmander009; 10-26-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:11 AM
Winter Offline

If she's referencing what I think she is when she says 'Mana Magic,' don't feel too bad--it's an old game. I only know about it because she's played it once or twice around me. XD

Yay! Superhypertimez, Char?