Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Lol, it was supposed to be the culmination of everything Ailith, from the colors to the bow to the feathers...the only thing it's missing is pocky. XD

...Dang, forgot to mention that in her SU.

I'm liking the character turn out as well, though Ailith's taking on a life of her own due to boredom. By the time the RP's up, I'll be able to perfectly describe Sanctuary, Ailith's family, and her partner in crime, Bryn(who is beginning to take on a life of his own as well XD). STOP GIVING ME IDEAS, CHAR!!! My head's chaotic enough as it is.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Glad you liked it! The chains were the most last-minute idea ever, but I think I did well on the whole "Keyblade reflects the heart of the bearer" thingy. It was fun to do :3

...Dangit stop making me want to draw Ana wielding it XD

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Name: Kian Locke

Alignment: Light

Appearance: Standing at around a meter and a half tall, Kian has dark grey hair which spikes backwards, giving the appearance that the wind has had enough strength to force his hair back. His eyes are a pale blue, resembling that of an ocean on a foggy morning. He wears a grey jacket over a purple shirt, the hood of the coat-like overwear usually up over his head when he wishes not to be noticed. He wears trousers cut off three-quarters in, black lined with purple tribal-like markings, as are his boots.

Personality: Kian is a quiet boy, tending to keep to his-self and his magical studies. Only when longing for social interaction will he be bold enough to try and speak to others, yet he fails to as his confidence does not give him that extra boost. When he is being sociable, however, he tends to be nervous around girls, due to the fact that he is worried about offending the opposite sex.

Kians weakness is the lack of friendship - giving him no drive to fight on some occasions, meaning that he is in danger of falling in battle. Friendship would push Kian into protecting those he loves, yet, at this time, he would still protect those he doesn't know - without the strength friendship would give him.

History: In a world where Magic dominated all, Kian was born into a a mighty family filled with mages. Over the time he grew up within that world, Kian was soon able to surpass all, his abilities more powerful than the King of their realm. This enraged the King, knowing that his time on the throne was soon coming to an end, and he was about to call for the death of the young boy, who was only 12 at the time. However, before the order could have been given, Heartless had rained down from the sky, slaughtering all they came into contact with, the King included.

After witnessing the brutal murder of his parents, Kian ran towards the Aura Plains, large fields in which magic seeped out into the atmosphere. That was when he was surrounded by a horde of Heartless, the beasts ready to pounce and steal a young heart. Before they could attack, a Keyblade Warrior had appeared from no where and had cut them down, Kian saved from death.

Explaining that the young boy was amazingly gifted in magic, the Keyblade Warrior, named Kaan, persuaded Kian to accompany him back to the Keyblade Guild, the boy too shocked and fearful to turn him down. Upon finding his way within the Guild itself, Kian was swiftly accepted into their ranks, the Elders pairing him with Kaan who, too, was a gifted Mage who had much to teach the young child.

Over the years spent under Master Kaan's teachings, Kian had learnt that his teacher was a wielder of the dark magic, a forbidden taboo within the Guild. Many times had Kaan attempted to teach Kian the dark ways, and many times Kian had refused, only accepting to learn small parts of dark magic out of curiosity. Finally, Kaan had been found out by the Elders, and he was banished from the Guild and branded an "outcast". From then on, Kian was never given a new master, the Elders worried that he may be influenced by another dark wielder, as well as possibly influencing others - this hurt Kian deeply.

Keyblade: Not mine, credit goes to artist

Other: I shall post up any other extra details when that "thing" happens (Charmander009 knows what I mean :P)

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Lol, it was supposed to be the culmination of everything Ailith, from the colors to the bow to the feathers...the only thing it's missing is pocky. XD

...Dang, forgot to mention that in her SU.

Oh, I think you actually mentioned pocky in her personality section ^^ I remember reading it somewhere xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
I'm liking the character turn out as well, though Ailith's taking on a life of her own due to boredom. By the time the RP's up, I'll be able to perfectly describe Sanctuary, Ailith's family, and her partner in crime, Bryn(who is beginning to take on a life of his own as well XD). STOP GIVING ME IDEAS, CHAR!!! My head's chaotic enough as it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Glad you liked it! The chains were the most last-minute idea ever, but I think I did well on the whole "Keyblade reflects the heart of the bearer" thingy. It was fun to do :3

...Dangit stop making me want to draw Ana wielding it XD
And... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I call it... the Nefario Effect!!! (Or... at least, I think that's how the quote goes xD)

But on to business... Kian is accepted! ^^ (I have a nephew named Kian, actuallly o_0) I liked how you actually put that Kaan was a dark weilder. I wanted to adress at some time what happened to the Apprentices of these Dark Masters, but you seemed to have read my mind xD They merely become ex-Apprentices :D Also... I'm super excited for... future events >:3

...Wow, look at little ole Vanessa, all by her lonesome in the Darkness... I'm really gonna hafta change that xD

Speaking on future events... I might have to delay the RP release a bit... ^^' Real life stuff is popping up. I'm hoping that I can do it later tonight, but we'll see how things go. :D STAY AWESOME!!!

Last edited by Charmander009; 09-27-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:20 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
But on to business... Kian is accepted! ^^ (I have a nephew named Kian, actuallly o_0) I liked how you actually put that Kaan was a dark weilder. I wanted to adress at some time what happened to the Apprentices of these Dark Masters, but you seemed to have read my mind xD They merely become ex-Apprentices :D Also... I'm super excited for... future events >:3
I don't stalk your nephew or anything Lol.

Yesh! I is a genius and psychic! >:3

Kian knows a little about dark magic, but not loads. The fact that he knows a bit about it helps to explain why that thing later will happen xP

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Espeon Esper View Post

I'm working on it. ^^''

As for the Radiant Garden thing, I think Leon said it was taken over nine years before the first game. I'm not completely sure, though. :\

Edit: I am putting Kaelie's SU here because I consider the later part of this to be the Discussion part. ^^''

Name: Kaelie Arueken

Alignment: Dark (For now. If she defects to the Light I have an idea for a replacement who won’t. >:3)

Appearance: Kaelie is a boyish looking girl standing at 4’11 with dark skin (naturally, not caused by the Darkness), and keeps her short purple hair in a messy boy cut. Her eyes are a darker hue of red, with a yellow ring from back when the Darkness was corrupting her Heart. Because of her training there are countless scars covering her body, though none significant enough to stand out. She will only wear boy’s clothes, most of the time consisting of a hoodie, t-shirt, jeans, two different colored socks, and boots.

Personality: Kaelie has adopted a really boyish persona in order to protect herself from others. She isn’t comfortable about people knowing she’s a girl, and won’t tell anyone unless they are really close to her. If someone even suggests that she’s a girl she’ll turn into a mess as she tries to convince you otherwise to the point where you’ll know for a fact that she’s a girl.

Despite what you would believe because of her using the Darkness, Kaelie is actually a good person. She likes to play with other (often sports or sparring) and often makes jokes. Things like murder, torture, or senseless violence would out you on her hate list. Alas, she is blissfully unaware that is exactly what Masters Konran and Vanessa are causing, and is also unaware of the effects which the Darkness has on people.

She will only acquaint herself with people with a decent amount of Darkness in their hearts, not wanting to be “blinded by the Light.” When somebody with very little Darkness in their Hearts tries to talk to her, she will be detached and try to end the conversation until they just let her leave. This is made worse by everybody knowing that she’s a girl, although as long as that’s not brought up in a conversation she won’t think about how common the knowledge has become.

History: Kaelie comes from the World Dajonel, specifically the city Bakuren. There women were treated little better than livestock under the rule of the overlord Jerald Itami. They would be beaten for looking at a man wrong, and murdered without a second thought for stepping out of line. In order to feel safer in such a deadly environment she adopted the persona of a boy. Looking back on these times, she feels mixed feelings about the woman from that world; on one hand they were beaten or killed and what was wrong, but on the other they didn’t even try to defend themselves which made it hard for Kaelie to sympathies with them.

When she was away from home one day a woman named Konran came to her house and killed both of her parents. When Kaelie got home, Konran stopped her and offered to give her the chance to never have to fear anything again. It was an offer that Kaelie didn’t even need to think about, accepting it and being taken away from her world without ever learning that her parents were killed, or that she would have met the same fate if she had said no.

She quickly learned that Master Konran was a slight sexist having only taken in girls as apprentices, but she wasn’t nearly as bad as Jerald was. Even if she was, Kaelie wouldn’t care; she doesn’t know how good a lot of woman have it on most Worlds, and had even made it her goal to go to other worlds to help the women get better status in society. Some of the apprentices have told Kaelie that their Worlds weren’t that bad, but she remains skeptical until she gets to see them for herself.

The closest of Master Konran’s apprentices to Kaelie was the vampire girl Zalla Skullcrusher, and they were quite the pair. They are undoubtably the most kind of Master Konran’s apprentices and certainly being the most harassed; Kaelie for her boyish persona, and Zalla for her agelessness leaving her only physically 7 years old.

One day during training Zalla got into an “accident” where a Heartless managed to land several blows on her which would have left Zalla bleeding to death if Kaelie hadn’t found her. Kaelie instantly knew what had to be done; the vampires from the World Zalla was from had the unique ability to regenerate fresh wounds completely if they drank enough blood from a human. Kaelie passed out from the blood that was drank, but Zalla successfully healed most of the injuries except for her destroyed eye which would have involved killing Kaelie to fix.

Kaelie did indeed suffer long term effects from that, but she didn’t quite care about them. To be honest, they were all beneficial for her. Augmented strength, better eyesight at night, immunity to the Darkness corrupting her Heart, and even a new form for her Keyblade that she’s been using ever since were all benefits she gained from saving her friends life. She noticed that after that a few of her Master’s apprentices disappeared; it was said they went to another World where Master Konran was based.

One day a small amount of Darkness slipped out of Everlastia, and Master Konran jumped at the chance to act on it. Her Master was banished from that World, so she held some lingering resentment for the place. She decided to send her most competent weak apprentice to spy on the World, and that honor went Kaelie.

With the help of a Master from Everlastia named Vanessa, Kaelie was easily able to infiltrate the World. She’s gained quite the reputation there; because of her inability to pretend to be worse than she really is she is considered a prodigy by most of the Masters. To her peers she’s the “weird anti-social girl who dresses like a boy,” but to her amazement quite a few of them have accepted that that’s just who she is and don’t keep picking on her like Master Konran’s apprentices. Kaelie wasn’t going to fall for it, though. Master Konran had taught her about how those who use the Light act overwhelmingly nice in order to blind you from the truth, and she wasn’t going to fall for it. There were a few anomalies on the board which confused the girl, but aside from those there wasn’t anything on the World she felt like she could trust.

Keyblade: Pact of the Condemned: Surprisingly, a Keyblade from the Realm of Light. The guard is made up of two bones bent to create a complete circle around the x-shaped hilt which took Kaelie a whole year to learn to use properly. The blade looks like a bunch of blood pouring out of the hilt with two vampiric fangs emerging out of the blood. The Keychain is yet another fang.

Unlike any of the wielders who learned on Everlastia, Kaelie is capable of converting her Keyblade into a Glider. In this form it takes the appearance of a jet pack with three natural-looking boney wings sticking out each side of it. She has also mastered another ability that is scarcely seen in Everlastia; the ability to gauge how much Darkness is in other people’s Hearts.

Other:
You sneaky bugger!!! LoL, you could have posted it up here if you really wanted, silly xD But that's alright ^^ KAELIE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!!

Also, my compadres... sorry it's taken so long, but the RP has now begun!!! Listen to this epic music while you being your story.... :D

Old 09-28-2011, 11:46 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
You sneaky bugger!!! LoL, you could have posted it up here if you really wanted, silly xD But that's alright ^^ KAELIE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!!!

Also, my compadres... sorry it's taken so long, but the RP has now begun!!! Listen to this epic music while you being your story.... :D
Nah, it's totally fine ^^
... RP IS UP RP IS UP :DDD

Epik music choice, BTW ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Yeah, life stuff just kept coming up--but I'm happy now. I got yummy canned apples :3 (canning apples is canny fun *shot*)
Yep, it's up! :DDDD Now get out there so Vanessa can spin her dastardly plans we can have fun! :D

Thanks! :DDDDD This Gestriden guy is a genius! ^^

Old 09-28-2011, 11:59 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Yeah, life stuff just kept coming up--but I'm happy now. I got yummy canned apples :3 (canning apples is canny fun *shot*)
Yep, it's up! :DDDD Now get out there so Vanessa can spin her dastardly plans we can have fun! :D

Thanks! :DDDDD This Gestriden guy is a genius! ^^
I can relate, completely! Hopefully things'll stay calm for a bit ^^
And... LoL X3

Haha, not if we stop her! ;3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Winter Offline

Yay! The RP is up!

...But weather unfortunately prevents me from pulling out the laptop and going to post atm, meaning the same is prolly true for Chibi. *jumps* HolychizzdidyouHEARthatthunder? It shook the HOUSE!

Did I? I know she's got a piece hanging out her mouth in her pic, and I think I mentioned her sweet tooth, but otherwise... Oh well, if I didn't mention it before, I'll mention it now--Ailith almost always has a stick of Pocky in her mouth(don't ask where she gets it or how she never runs out of it--it's like those guys in animes with the cigarettes that never seem to run out, or the lollipops that never seem to run out). XD

Old 09-29-2011, 12:26 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

@Moonlight: Well, hopefully it will ^^ Though tomorrow... we're canning salsa verde xD

@Winter: o.o Dude, lighting that loud is just plain scary... it's times like that when I retreat to the basement xD Hope it clears up soon for ya ^^

Yeah, I think it might have been in her personality section? I think? But LoL, wish I could have an unending supply of chocolate... *could picture Ailith sneaking Pocky during class* xDDDDDD
"Hey, Napoleon Ailith. Give me some of yer pocky!"

Old 09-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Winter Offline

...Weird, been dead silent since about halfway through reading your first post... I'll have to check the weather after dinner and see if I can post. ...And Char, lightning doesn't make a sound. XD

She probably wouldn't even bother sneaking it. Look dead at the teacher and stick a piece in her mouth, then go back to taking notes.
"Yeah...no. I don't share...unless Master Xaia wants some on occasion, and that's just because she's my master."

It just occurred to me--how do lessons work for apprentices? *imagining a massive sparring match between Kokoro, Kumori, and Ailith* I see the twins(Xin and Xaia) as being rarely apart, and tending to train their apprentices together...

Old 09-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

... er.... sure it does--it's called thunder *shot*

xDDDDDDD Now that's a funny picture xD

Oh, and the lessons for the Apprentices... it all depends on what the Master wants to do, how they can best teach their students. Some will stick their pupils in with other classes--if they think they need a bit more schooling--or they might pair up with other Masters and teach them together. Or, they could have sparring matches, magic lessons, or other types of one-on-one teaching (Masters will need to reserve classrooms, but it works as a studio if they want to train in the Great Hall. Otherwise, the Training fields are open to them). So, if you'd like to start out with a massive sparring match, go for it! :D

Old 09-29-2011, 02:36 AM
Winter Offline

Yay! I'll get to working on that as soon as I'm done with my mess of a post for Realix... It'll probably get posted tomorrow.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Alrighty ^^

But, um... I'm kind of wondering... did I pick a bad time to begin the RP? ^^' Or... did I just start it off bad? I hope I didn't pick a time when everyone was too busy xD Which is all right, of course, but I just wonder ^^'