Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Between Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts

Hollow Bastion was once a glorious castle towering over the Radiant Garden and owned by a respectful king, Ansem the Wise. Much of the history of the castle is unknown, other than that Ansem ruled from it. However, eventually Ansem's apprentices led by Xehanort overthrew their former mentor, and remodeled the castle to include mechanical components. The result was a twisted bastion; half beautiful castle, half distorted factory.

According to Leon, Maleficent invaded Hollow Bastion's world with her Heartless nine years before the events of Kingdom Hearts. Some residents managed to escape, many of whom ended up in Traverse Town. However, the youngest known resident, Kairi, was sent into the oceans of the worlds by Xehanort and ended up in Destiny Islands. During her reign in the castle as one of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness's minions, it is probable that Maleficent either created or remodeled the castle's keep, which has decorations and models of roses and her thorned plants.

-Kingdom Hearts Wiki

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-22-2011, 01:57 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Oh no rush 4 u, esper ; no worries xD
(btw, textin on an iTouch really stinks)
Hmm, the manga did suggest that they were kids when Cid took them away, huh? Hmm...

Okay thanks moonlight. I intended for this rp to occur sometime between BBS and kh I so... I guess that hollow bastion currently reigns ^^

Also, can't wait 2 see the keyblade, Winter :D I think half the fun in makin kh ocs is designing the keyblade ^^ but that's just me xD

Hahahaha edited this post way too many times xD

Last edited by Charmander009; 09-22-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well this makes life easier for me--Kokoro and Kumori(yes, recycling them again, XD, but they were getting revamps anyway) can come from Traverse!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-22-2011, 02:06 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Oh no rush 4 u, esper ; no worries xD
(btw, textin on an iTouch really stinks)
Hmm, the manga did suggest that they were kids when Cid took them away, huh? Hmm...

Okay thanks moonlight. I intended for this rp to occur sometime between BBS and kh I so... I guess that hollow bastion currently reigns ^^
Cool, I think that the fall of the "Capital of light" could be explored or mentioned sometime during the RP?

And that means Traverse Town exsists also ^^

Old 09-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Winter Offline

Name: Kokoro Maimi

Alignment: Light

Appearance: Kokoro is what you might call pretty, tall and fit, she's got a definite tan, although fading from the deep brown it used to be. Her face is framed by long, milk chocolate brown hair and among it all are startling bright blue eyes, thickly lashed and as expressive as a child's. she can often be found wearing a plain, thick-strapped black tank top under a halfway zipped pale blue sleeveless hoodie along with a simple pair of shorts and beat up black high top shoes. She wears a braided leather bracelet around her left wrist and chain-link necklace with a tiny wrought-iron looking cagelike heart charm, both are things the treasures. Because armor is required, Kokoro can be found wearing a pair or artfully crafted vambraces over black gloves.

Personality: Kokoro is one of those girls who tries her hardest to get along with everyone. Friendly and kind, she's often described as being a bit of a mother hen, towards people in general, but at the same time she's also rather energetic and at times can come across as a bit odd. She hates staying still for very long, hence the reason she's known for taking up all kinds of odd jobs around the Guild, be it tutoring recruits and apprentices, acting as a sparring partner, cleaning, etc outside of training and learning from as well as going out with Xin on missions. She cares greatly for all her friends, but Kumori tops that list--she would do almost anything for him, which is why she refuses to let him cut himself off from her. Aside from that, she's known him since a young age, which is why she claims to know him better than anyone else in all the worlds and most likely the biggest factor in her ability to talk him down from one of his freak-outs. She also has a very deep love and respect for nature.

History: Kokoro was always an odd child, only for her to come to find out it's because she was basically adopted. She has memories of a glowing, beautiful world full of trees and light and warm as well as laughter and a sense of being surrounded by loved ones--but she cannot remember faces or names, time has obliterated them. Then she rememebers the fear and the sadness and finally the pain--the only time she had ever been outright lied to in that time. And then she remembers waking up in a pretty little bedroom in a pretty little house in a lovely little world called Radiant Garden with her mother sitting in a chair by the bed at age five. Unable to explain her memories to the people who would become her parents, Kokoro claimed to have no memory of where she was from at all aside from her name and age. Having no family come to claim her, Kokoro was taken in by the Maimi family as their daughter and she lived a fairly happy life in Radiant Garden. She was allowed to run free with the children of the town, but at the same time, she was not part of them, she did not like causing trouble or playing pranks and such, opting to hang around the gardens and draw the flowers she saw there. That was how she found Kumori.

When she was eight, Kokoro had been exploring the gardens one day when she came across a boy who appeared to be her age lying unconcious on the ground. He looked beat up and even when she shook him and tried to call out to him, the boy refused to wake. Worried about him, she ended up picking the frail boy up and carrying him home, where her parents took the boy in like they had the girl herself three years ago. Unwilling to let the boy out of her sight for fear that he might wake up alone and the simple fact that she wanted to be there when he woke, Kokoro spent a few days by the boy's beside, barely leaving, and if she did leave, it was only for the briefest of moments and only for things absolutely necessary. When the boy who called himself Kumori finally opened his eyes three days later, she was there, waiting for him, and was surpised when his first words were "I heard you calling." From there on, the two became inseperable. Kokoro came to find that unlike her, Kumori had absolutely no memories of the world he came from other then pain, lots and lots of pain and darkness. She didin't mind in the slightest when it came to the boy's fears and switches in attitude and bouts of pain, she talked him through all of it, never leaving his side until the ordeal was over, she just figured that was what his old home had left him with when he had been forced to leave it, part of who he was, and kept living her life.

The two became part of the Guild fairly recently in their minds, compared to the years they had spent living together as adopted children in the Maimi household. It was shortly after the Heartless had begun to appear in Radiant Garden and it was becoming dangerous to go anywhere alone, Kokoro had gone out to go buy a few things that their mother needed for dinner and Kumori had insisted he be allowed to go with her to "protect" her even though she knew he was wildly afraid of the shadowy little beings who ate hearts. The shopping trip went fairly well, and it was on their way back home that they were attacked. Kumori saw them first, and prompted Kokoro to run, advice they both took, but it quickly became that would not work, as they were chased into an alley. It seemed that they were going to fall victim to the Heartless like others had when three women came to the rescue, two who looked almost exactly alike(whom Kokoro swore she recognized), and a girl with blonde hair and wings. Once they cleared out the Heartless using weapons that looked for all the world like keys, the one who introduced herself as Xin explained that she was looking for two people who could possibly become able to use weapons much like theirs--they would be able to join the Guild and help other worlds with these weapons...the keyblades. The two quickly hopped on board, both wishing to protect others and maybe learn of their pasts while they did. They have since been apprenticed to Xin and been with the Guild from that point on.

Keyblade: Deception*MINE! Steal and die. :) ...I really need to update this pic, lol...

Other: Apprenticed to Xin, one of a pair of Master twins who are known for their rather strong hate of darkness, as it destoyed their homeworld, with Kumori. Of the twins, Xin is the more strict, but she still cares greatly for her apprentices. Kokoro also has a very strong sense of knowing when she's being lied to--it causes her physical pain.

Name: Kumori

Alignment: Light(Although he's not too far from falling off the deep end if provoked...)

Appearance: Kumori isn't exactly what you think of when you think any kind of bad guy...or even a hero for that matter. He's as tall as Kokoro, but otherwise he's her polar opposite, with surprisingly pale skin, snowy white hair that hangs messily down to his chin, and cold, dark gray eyes. He tends to surprise his opponents with his strength due to the fact he looks very much like a gust of wind could knock him over ninety percent of the time. He is often seen wearing a black long-sleeved shirt that's too big for him that has a widened neckhole along with beat up jeans and tennis shoes. Because of the armor requirement, he is seen wearing a pair of pauldrons. One might also take note of a thick ring around his left hand's middle finger in the shape of a dragon curled up, asleep around his finger. Try to touch the ring and you might just lose a hand.

Personality: Kumori can be a puzzling individual, often baffling people as to why the Guild thought of him as bearer material. He often comes across as fragile and shy, afraid of anything and everything that goes bump in the night, and he clings to his best friend, Kokoro. However, once you see him serious, it's not hard to see that Kumori wants to help everyone he can in spite of all his fears, some much darker than others. He's a bit unstable, however, in times of stress he can completely change personality, becoming crazed and violent without care of who he hurts in the process until he comes back to his senses. Because of this he has tried to distance himself from others, though Kokoro and Xin(about the only people who can talk him down from one of his episodes) refuse to let him pull away from them, though they are the ones he's most scared of hurting, especially since he's started having nightmares of doing exactly that, and almost hurt Kokoro on more than one occasion, and can be subject to bouts of currently unexplainable pain. He values the dragon ring he wears more than anything else he owns.

History: Kumori remembers nothing of the world he comes from, nothing but darkness and pain, and Kokoro's voice calling out to him at intervals. If it hadn't been for that voice, he feels like he might have been stuck whereever he had been forever. When he woke up, he found himself in a nice little bedroom, in bed, with a girl about his age looking back at him. The moment she spoke, saying "You finally woke up..." As though completely shocked, and he knew at once that her voice was the one he had been hearing from time to time, hence his first words being "I heard you calling." Even at nine, he knew he owed the girl a lot and he also knew that he knew there would be no way he could ever repay her as more pressing matters developed. Set free upon the world with Kokoro, he realized his many fears, under stress his personality seemed to switch and he would have no recollection of it, and then were the bouts of pain he kept enduring, all with Kokoro by his side, talking him through it. He resolved himself to at least try to protect this girl with all his strength, seeing as she was all he really had since he woke up, and even that had been with her help. He attached himself to her side, and seemingly refused to leave, not that Kokoro wanted him to go in the first place.

The two became part of the Guild fairly recently in their minds, compared to the years they had spent living together as adopted children in the Maimi household. It was shortly after the Heartless had begun to appear in Radiant Garden and it was becoming dangerous to go anywhere alone, Kokoro had gone out to go buy a few things that their mother needed for dinner and Kumori had insisted he be allowed to go with her to "protect" her even though she knew he was wildly afraid of the shadowy little beings who ate hearts. The shopping trip went fairly well, and it was on their way back home that they were attacked. Kumori saw them first, and prompted Kokoro to run, advice they both took, but it quickly became that would not work, as they were chased into an alley. It seemed that they were going to fall victim to the Heartless like others had when three women came to the rescue, two who looked almost exactly alike, and a girl with blonde hair and wings. Once they cleared out the Heartless using weapons that looked for all the world like keys, the one who introduced herself as Xin explained that she was looking for two people who could possibly become able to use weapons much like theirs--they would be able to join the Guild and help other worlds with these weapons...the keyblades. The two quickly hopped on board, both wishing to protect others and maybe learn of their pasts while they did. They have since been apprenticed to Xin and been with the Guild from that point on.

...And then the dreams started as his keyblade seemed to help ease the pain and help give him the strength to fight off his personality switches.

Keyblade: Lost Memory-Yes, it's linked to it's Keyhole page because there are basically no other pics of it I could find and it ironically fits Kumori pretty well. :)

Other: Apprenticed to Xin with Kokoro because Xin quickly realized how important the girl is to him and worried that under another Master without Kokoro, he might come totally unhinged. It's believed part of the reason he was considered keyblade bearer material is because of his resolve to help people and to help mend his heart from whatever damage it must have sustained before he was found by Kokoro.

Last edited by Winter; 09-24-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

*Looks back at her older posts and winces* Okay, I am NEVER using that iTouch to do forum posting AGAIN xD

@Moonlight: LoL, oh yes. I have something planned >:3

And yep! ^^ Good ole Traverse Town! :D

And yay, more charries! ^^ Yeah, Masters can have more than one Apprentice ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explanation under "Masters"
They may take on their own apprentice (they can have several at a time), or pass the key to someone they find worthy.

Old 09-22-2011, 09:30 PM
NES2 Offline

YOU! Your RP is stealing my RP's attention! You cruel person!

Reserve me for this though. Just be aware, I have no knowledge of KH games and the canon, so my character is actually going to know just as much about this RP as I do.

In exchange for me trying out your RP, can you perhaps try out mine? Or at least frequent my IA? I've been trying to keep them *not dead*. So far, my plan is barely working for both.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

I SORRY I SO EBIL Dx I really don't mean to be stealing attention :o

Oh, so fresh meat, huh? Well, if ya have any questions, please to ask ^^ Also, checking out The Keyhole might help ya out too. ^^ *reserves*

Hmm, zombies aren't my forte, but I'll give it a look ^^ And I'll check out the IA as well

Also... not to distract from sign-ups or anything, but I'm curious: What do you guys think of the KH3D so far? The Dream Eaters look... very interesting xD

Last edited by Charmander009; 09-22-2011 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, I totally missed that! XD Sadly I got hit with a better idea--Twin Masters I'd totally forgotten about. XD

It's not canon, so you shouldn't have too many issues...might need to KH Wiki the worlds, though.

About 3D, all I have to say is YEEEEEES! WE GOT NEKU!!! I don't like Riku's hair now, tge Dream Eaters make everything look trippy, and is it just me, or does anyone else think Sora's new clothes look like his...I think it was Valor Form outfit? Oh--and I wanted to see more Kairi. But otherwise, it looks AMAZING!

EDIT(Cuz I just saw it): Yeah, designing the keyblade is fun, but Fear Not Falling(what I keep leaning towards calling it) has been a freaking BEAR. I've finally got most of it done, but the guard keeps giving me problems now... Should be done soon, though.

Last edited by Winter; 09-22-2011 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:52 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Lol, I totally missed that! XD Sadly I got hit with a better idea--Twin Masters I'd totally forgotten about. XD

It's not canon, so you shouldn't have too many issues...might need to KH Wiki the worlds, though.

About 3D, all I have to say is YEEEEEES! WE GOT NEKU!!! I don't like Riku's hair now, tge Dream Eaters make everything look trippy, and is it just me, or does anyone else think Sora's new clothes look like his...I think it was Valor Form outfit? Oh--and I wanted to see more Kairi. But otherwise, it looks AMAZING!

EDIT(Cuz I just saw it): Yeah, designing the keyblade is fun, but Fear Not Falling(what I keep leaning towards calling it) has been a freaking BEAR. I've finally got most of it done, but the guard keeps giving me problems now... Should be done soon, though.

LoL, my reaction was/is similar.

Fading Nightshade is the first Keyblade I ever designed. T'was fun, but a little stressful, since I wanted to work two completely differant elements into it. Fear Not Falling is a pretty cool nice name ^^

@NES: I'd also check out the pages on light and darkness, that might come in handy ^^

I think I've taken on as much as I can handle, but I'll check the IA out soon!

Old 09-24-2011, 12:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

@ Winter: Now that you mentioned it... they do :o I like it! :D *Valor form is favorite* But Neku looks awesome in three dimensions xD

And... I hope Riku fans don't shoot me, but.... I like his hair cut xD Didn't really like it long ^^'

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the graphics--they look just as good as BBS; and if the fighting style is like BBS as well, all the better! :D I think so far, I like BBS's fighting style the best ^^

@Moonlight: Ooo, those are all awesome names! ^^ Can't wait to see 'em all. :D

Last edited by Charmander009; 09-24-2011 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:28 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
@ Winter: Now that you mentioned it... they do :o I like it! :D *Valor form is favorite* But Neku looks awesome in three dimensions xD

And... I hope Riku fans don't shoot me, but.... I like his hair cut xD Didn't really like it long ^^'

But yeah, I'm looking forward to the graphics--they look just as good as BBS; and if the fighting style is like BBS as well, all the better! :D I think so far, I like BBS's fighting style the best ^^

@Moonlight: Ooo, those are all awesome names! ^^ Can't wait to see 'em all. :D
LOL I would like it half way between the older and current cuts.

Did you guys see the trailer? Or is that what we've been talking about?

FNF is Winter Cherry's though, thanks :)
Ione's history is taking longer then I though. Sorry about the wait

Ebil Blackberry post DX

Old 09-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Winter Offline

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND Ailith is done! ...I hope. XD I really hate how bad that pic turned out, just lemme know if it's too bad and I can try to scan it later or describe it out. I swear it's probaly the most girly keyblade ever. XD

EDIT: Kokoro and Kumori are done now and up for your consideration.

Last edited by Winter; 09-24-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:14 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Whooo hoppin on board with this cause this seriously epicness covered in awesomesauce and all nicely wrapped up in pure win to make Double Rainbow sushi.

I have no idea what I just said XDDD

Name: Anastasia/Isataxansa/Ranna (she doesn't remember her last name)

Alignment: That's hard to say. Anastasia is Light while Ranna is Dark, and Isataxansa is Neutral. It depends on who is in control of the body.

Appearance: Her bangs are actually longer than this, but the stupid thing didn't have the right hairstyle. Her yellow eye is supposed to be completely covered in an emo-fringe hairstyle. Her other eye is an odd light grayish-blue. When she transforms into Ranna, both of her eyes turn yellow; but when Isataxansa takes over her left eye completely disappears, leaving an empty socet behind.

Normally she wears a sleeveless black shirt with two belts crossing over her chest (clipped to the belts are potions, hi-potions, ethers and whatever) On her right arm is a cobalt blue pauldron and rerebrace, both decorated with elaborate silver lines. Her pauldron sweeps out into spikes in an almost winglike fashion and give her an air of beauty and deadliness. Her pack holds all of her extra stuff is a simple dark blue gym bag, one of those bags that you can cram three times as much stuff in than you would think by just looking at it. It's always slung securely over her back, this way her movement isn't restricted when she fights. Below she wears a pair of knee-length jeans and a pair of black military boots that go all the way to the bottom of her knees. A thick black belt is looped through her pants, where a few other things are clipped in as well as her weapon.

The yin-yang necklace is pure, deliberate irony.

Personality: Anastasia seems like a very sweet and lovable person. However most say she is paranoid, for lack of a better word. The first odd signs you would notice while being in her presence was her constantly looking around, as if she thinks there is someone behind her when no one is there. Second is that she is constantly muttering to herself, and sometimes she looks as if she's on the verge of a breakdown. It is the talk of all the other Apprentices that Anastasia is totally cracked in the head, and in an ironic way she is. Anastasia herself is kind and sensitive, altohugh she's very easily hurt and offended, but despite this she tries to always do what she thinks is right. She would so anything for a friend or comrade, even if they treat her badly.

And then there's Isataxansa and Ranna. Both of them are two separate entities that share living space inside Anastasia's head. The twist is that all three of them are the same person. But Isataxansa is cold and cynical and cares nothing for others. She is extremely conceited and self-centered and everything she does is always something that would benefit her. Despite this, she is the voice of reason and is by far the most intellectual of the three. The most infuriating thing is while Isataxansa comes off as cruel, her decisions are usually the right ones.

Ranna is a whole different ballgame. She also has little regard for others, but for entrirely different reasons. Isataxansa believes herself to be better than others, and Ranna sees others as little more than a snack. Her way of thinking is primal and fragmented, but her more instinctive reasoning has her seeing the truth of things much quicker than the others. She is the voice of intuition and has saved Anastasia in times past. She is very quick to anger and she reacts swiftly to her anger--which is, in other words, beating people to a senseless pulp.

History: Anastasia's past is a bit twisted, to put it lightly. She used to be a kind, friendly girl going through her life. She wasn't overly special, or at least she didn't really thin so. But for some reason she was, or maybe she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time when a Heartless got hungry and attacked her. Needless to say, she stood no match against the creature and she lost herself in the darkness.

She split then, into a Nobody and Heartless. Her Nobody was much like herself, except she looked older and she was much more cruel. The Nobody also called herself Anastasia and retained a human form for herself, which eventually led Organization XIII to her. It was just in its early stages and not even all of Ansem's apprentices had fallen yet. Xemnas "recruited" her and gave her a new name, Isataxansa, but ultimately she looked after herself. She was never dedicated to the Organization's cause and was more likely to wander off and do her own thing than follow orders. It was because of this that Xemnas never gave her a true number and just referred to her as Number X (the X being literal here, not the symbol for ten) She retained all of her memories of her previous self, but she never felt the sense of loss as her comrades did. Rather, after a year of living as a Nobody, she started to welcome the change and feel more comfortable in it.

On the other side of the split heart, Ranna wandered as Heartless are wont to do. She also retained a human-looking form, although it was a bit more vague. She had a head and torso, along with two yellow eyes and a widely grinning face, but below the waist was nothing but a mass of shifting shadows. Unlike Anastasia, Ranna had much longer hair that always drifted behind her and four tentacle-like appendages growing out of her back. She had no desire to gain back the rest of her heart either and was content to just live out her life hunting others. It's this mindset that led to so much trouble later on.

One day, the Nobody and Heartless inevitably met. It was quite by accident, naturally, but the moment they looked at each other they immediately recognized the other for who they were: the other half of their split heart. Rather than feel elation, as some might have, they were instantly repulsed by each other. They attacked without a second thought. Isataxansa knew that her Heartless had the power to reunite them, since she was the one holding the heart. She thought that is she could kill the Heartless then her heart would disappear--she was not a Keyblade weilder, so her heart would not go to Kingdom Hearts. Even though they were both good fighters, Isataxansa eventually won through her spells and power. However, instead of disappearing, as she hoped, her heart immediately raced back into her and united the Nobody and Heartless.

Anastasia woke up with only the scattered pieces of memories to give her any clue as to how she got there. What happened next was an even bigger shock: a Keyblade materialized next to her, and she grabbed it as if it were the only thing that was keeping her alive. One of the Masters of Everlastia happened to be nearby, and he felt the presence of another Keyblade and raced to find the source. There he found the girl clutching the weapon to her and murmuring to herself, unresponsive to anything he said. He took the delirious girl and brought her back to Everlastia; shortly afterward she came down with a high fever and spent many days tossing and turning and murmuring to herself as if there were other people there. You would think that with her heart back everything would be fine and dandy and filled with cotton-candy unicorn dreams, but that was far from the case. Isataxansa and Ranna had grown so fond of themselves and what they had become that their minds refused to merge together, even if their bodies did. The result was three separate minds crammed into the same body. Anastasia was usually in control, since it was her body after all, but ever since she was reborn she has always had the voices of Isataxansa and Ranna whispering in her head in a neverending stream of background music. Her memories of her times as a Nobody and Heartless are disjointed and often unclear, and she shies away from those memories, thinking them to be too terrible to contemplate, so she only has a general idea of what happened in the past two years of her life.

When she finally awoke she found herself in a strange, unfamiliar world with all of these people staring down at her. They asked for her name and she gave it. Then they aske dhow she came to weild a Keyblade. Anastasia had no idea what it was, but when it was explained she fearfully--and truthfully--admitted that she had absolutely no idea. The Elders were skeptical about taking her in, but they did so for two reasons. One was that the Keyblade had chosen her and they could not turn her away, and two was that they could sense something strange inside her. Somehow, Darkness and Light seemed to have acheived some sort of tenacious balance between each other, and they felt that she would be a perfect Master in the sense that she would understand the dangers of darkness and avoid it.

IT didn't quite turn out that way though. It was really two against one with the Light deal. Anastasia had her Keyblade to help keep Ranna and Isataxansa at bay, but they constantly hounded at her every day, trying to chip away her sanity. In the rare times that all three of them worked together they were unstoppable, which was why she was deemed an Apprentice so quickly. Recent murmurings of darkness has been turning in her mind however, and she finds her control even more precarious than before.

Keyblade: Divided Heart. I drew this myself, and it took me forever, so any stealers shall make me very, very unhappy. Divided Heart is special because it can sense the presence of Heartless and Nobodies and one half will glow according to which is near. It can also be wielded by Isataxansa or Ranna, but Ranna absolutely refuses to touch it.

As for special powers, Anastasia herself has nothing particularly special about her, except for one thing: she can relinquish control of her body and let Isataxansa or Ranna take over. When that happens she turns into whoever is in control.

Isataxansa had control over the element of Decay when she existed (and this could indirectly let her have control over Poison as well) If she wasn't reeling in her power then her mere presence would cause everything around her to decay: wood rotted, stone crumbled, and metal rusted. If she touched someone and let loose her power then they could shrivel up and become a sack of skin and bones in a matter of minutes, the same went when she uncoveres her eye. She doesn't do this as often as you would think, since it makes the terrain quite difficult to traverse afterwards. Also, whenever she weilds a weapon it immediately becomes poisonous.

Ranna can move in and out of shadows as easily as a fish moves through water. Because she has no legs, she can also move inhumanely fast. Because she is surrounded by shadows, she can also manipulate them to some extent, flaring it out like a cloak or wings. Her main use is her tentacles, which can stretch out to ridiculous lengths and grab onto anything with an unnatural strength.

Other: (Any other details you feel are needed; here you can say who your character is apprenticed to—if they’re an apprentice, that is—or details you might need to add to describe the fandom you pulled your character from)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 09-25-2011 at 03:49 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:09 PM
NES2 Offline

Name: Daniel Conleth

Alignment: Undecided

Appearance: Like most humans in his world, Daniel's form is normally humanoid but distinctly block-like in nature. He has medium length brown hair, and light blue eyes. His skin is slightly tanned, due to his numerous years spent in the wilderness. He wears a beige t-shirt and blue jeans, slightly torn from his work. He has a set of iron armor he dons when he is on any kind of mission that involves combat. All of this is covered in a healthy layer of soot and dust, due to his frequent dives into the caverns of his homeland for precious minerals. These minerals are stored in a leather backpack, along with a plethora of other tools.

However, Daniel takes on a more standard and detailed appearance for a human being in the world of Everlastia. His general features have become much more organic, his features becoming more human like in nature. Overall there is no indicator of his original form, and he only reverts back to this original state when he visits his own dimension, and any of the other dimensions that the Overworld connects to. It must be noted, however, that his items and armor do not change state and remain in their blocky shape. This includes the objects inside his inventory pack, which By some form of enchantment however, his armor still fits him.

Personality: Daniel is first and foremost a survivalist. Due to the nature of his previous nature, he believes that all things must be done for a given purpose, and that all things must be used in someway. He hates waste, as he sees mostly everything (except gravel) has a purpose.

A jack of almost all trades, Daniel is among other things a miner, farmer, builder, and fighter. Among other things, he claims to have slain at least 100 Creepers, exploding creatures whom most in his world would not dare go near. While this may be exaggeration, it is true Daniel is skilled with both the blade and the bow. He is also somewhat adept at the arts of enchantment, but magic was never one of his strong points.

History: The world of Minecraftia is a vast, endless plane created from blocks. In this world one can travel through endless deserts, wander through massive forests, scale tall mountains, and fall into the darkness of caves leading below. This world is the world Daniel comes from, a beautiful landscape that stretch outward to the horizon.

But Daniel didn't experience this world until he was 15. Before he came to be an adventurer, Daniel lived in a small village called Chandur. Formally inhabited by a mysterious peoples known as the Testificate, Chandur had been abandoned when they migrated to another land years ago, and later discovered by a group of travelers whose former home had been destroyed by raiders. Deciding to resettle the town, Chandur quickly grew into a renowned village, it's fields known to be some of the most fertile in the land. Daniel Conleth was born to Chandur's blacksmith and his wife, and for a good amount of time he lived peacefully in this town.

Until of course, the incident. Unlike most heroes, born of traumatic incidents that could not have been foretold or prevented, Daniel created his own demise and his own tragic pitfall. At the age of 15, Daniel had been given by his father a solid iron ingot to either sell or use for his birthday. Daniel decided to use the ingot, but in a dangerous manner. Deciding he was going to do something exciting, he decide to make a flint and steel, a taboo item in the town of Chandur.

Heading into the woods outside Chandur, he decided he wanted to light a small fire, just enough to watch it burn and then quickly put out. But when he lit the flame, things quickly went awry and the fire spread, until the forest was engulfed in flames that were impossible to put out. Fortunately however, Daniel got out before there was any present danger. By the time rain came to put out the flames, half of the woods were now a charred wasteland. This disaster was one of the most infamous in Chandur, and the wasteland sections became known as "The Barren Hills".

Eventually Daniel's role in the destruction of this pristine land became known, and it was decided almost unanimously that Daniel should be punished with banishment into the wilderness. His parents tried to defend him, but they were powerless to stop what had become of Daniel. And so, a week after his birthday, Daniel set out from Chandur and into the wilderness.

The first few months were harsh ones. Over the next few days Daniel managed to make a warm and comfortable home, but it required him to spend the first week fighting off the undead hordes and the horrid beasts of the land. These were hard times, and food was sadly sparse for him. But with resolve, Daniel managed to survive, and by the end of the first month Daniel had in place a farm, pens for livestock, and a large home with plenty of storage and rooms. He continued to work nonetheless, but there was enough surplus to last him through hard times.

The next few years had Daniel adapt to his loneliness and overcome it, and soon he found companionship in a wolf he had tamed in the forest. He named the wolf Dawn, as she was discovered during that part of the day. He also managed to accumulate tons of mineral wealth, allowing him to boast a stash of redstone dust, iron ingots, gold, and even a few diamonds. He had also travelled to the Nether in order to obtain among other things Netherrack and various magical ingredients. It was with these items that he later built the Spirit of the Tunnels, the idea coming to mind four weeks from his turning 17. He built the blade and enchanted it, and found it to be of more power than thought possible. It was the first step towards his eventual discovery of Everlastia, which would occur on another of his fateful birthdays.

The day he turned 17, Daniel saw no significance. He made himself a cake, but that was only a minor occasion and took up only a small amount of time. Instead, he decided to go out into the wilderness for a few days in order to find some new caves to mine. Packing some goods, he took Dawn with him on his journey.

Trekking out, Daniel found few significant caves with good mining prospects. However, he found something much stranger. Indeed, Daniel found, for the first time, a Stronghold. He knew the myths about these mysterious dungeons, the numerous myths told about the treasure and dangers hidden inside. Daniel had indeed crafted Eyes of Ender for such an occasion, but had thought he would never use the items.

And so he slowly cleared the dungeon over a few days, and surely enough, he found the portal room. Preparing for the tumultuous moment, the day he would see the end, Daniel prepared his items and opened the portal. But instead of a blackness signifying a portal to the end, the portal glowed a bright yellow, unlike anything Daniel had seen. Curious as to the adventure that awaited this strange portal, Daniel jumped in and was transported to his destiny, the land of Everlastia.

Keyblade: Spirit of The Tunnels

Daniel's keyblade, unlike most others held by recruits, was not found, but built. Since Daniel lives in a world where all things are crafted, the keyblade manifested itself at first as a thought, a blueprint for an effective diamond sword.

Unlike other swords from Daniel's realm, the Spirit of The Tunnels does not decay over time, but can be used infinitely. It's the material used, diamond, makes the blade very sharp, to the point where a good slice can break a rock. As a result, Daniel used the weapon as an all around tool at first, using it as a pick in the mines, an axe in the forests, and a shovel and hoe in the fields.

Other: The Nether, while a hellish dimension, is not in itself a part of the Darkness or tainted by it. Endermen are also like Heartless in certain aesthetic aspects, but are largely passive until disturbed and therefore have no relation to the Heartless. The End, the dimension from which all Endermen come, also has no relation to the Heartless or the Darkness. Therefore, Daniel isn't essentially corrupted by his use of elements obtained in these manners or from these places.

Finished!

Last edited by NES2; 12-12-2011 at 10:15 PM.