Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-25-2012, 02:05 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

i might not have to go to school anymore, but i still have to go to work with is at Barnes & Noble get place to work if you like to read.

Doodlebop if they attack you with books attack them with your bookbag.

NES2 just go with what ever you are thing.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I hate Chemistry, I'm just not good at Science But I'm predicted A*s in English :D

So yeah, my computer's broken (using school computer during class at the moment, naughty naughty xP) so I won't be able to get on for a week. I know how to fix it, I just need the piece delivered :P

I'll let you guys know when I'm back :)

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, I had a fun chem class last year, so I did well, but marine biology is sooooooooooo boring because all we've learned about so far is re-learn about plate techtonics in more detail and how waves work.

Oooooh, bad Seal! XD Hope your computer makes a speedy recovery!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
NES2 Offline

OK, so I will post this week. I promise.

Hope you guys are ready for absurdity.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:20 PM
Winter Offline

Depends on what kind of absurdity.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Doodlebop Offline

*snickers* Ahhh, next post shall be fun. Should I go ahead or does anyone want to post before me?

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 02-05-2012, 02:08 PM
NES2 Offline

Go for it. Last time I checked nobody else was getting in on our little introduction here, so I'm sure you won't be affecting anyone else's plans. Also, I want to see whether the book just dazed Freya or knocked her out entirely.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Doodlebop if you want you can go first and i can follow. it would be funny to see how the book to the head does to Freya. Oh yeah i been playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 since it came out on Tuesday and loving it. I wonder if any of you are playing the game? and that's me in the picture.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 02-05-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Doodlebop Offline

So I posted. Eeyup. Freya is now like 'RRFAGAGHIAH'

Gotin, I haven't played that... It does look fun, though. I have so many games I need to be playing. I still haven't beaten Skyward Sword.... OTL That's a nice picture!

I like your beard

Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
My Links
Old 02-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Winter Offline

I want to, but I haven't even beaten XIII. Then again, I've heard lots of bad things about the ending.

Old 02-15-2012, 12:30 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

My post is up and it's weird. lets see if you two can come up with something. more Doodlebop then NES. Winter are you stuck anywhere in FF13?

Old 02-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Doodlebop Offline

Alright. NES, you wanna post or should I go again?

My Links
Old 02-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Winter Offline

Right now I'm working my way through the tower in Pulse where you fight Dahaka (the giant owl fal'cie). I just don't have enough time or power to get through atm.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:57 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

my team for Dahaka was Leader Lightning, Vanille and Fang. Paragram 1 Rav, Sab, sab
2 Rav, Rav Com 3 com com com 4 rav rav syn 5 rav med com 6 med med com. that's the set up i use for Dahaka. Use this setup for the tower and beyond Leader Lightning, Vanille and Szah. 1 rav sab syn 2 rav rav com 3 com com com 4 rav sab com 5 rav med com 6 med med com. after you beat Dahaka go and fight mission 24 so you can get Moonblossom so you can upgrade your weapons. here what me and some of the people on the site help me out with http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/95089...-xiii/61719090

one thing you should do is get Vanille Com role she is a beast. Fang have haste and the other stuff that Szah have and its better to have two sab's in the party.

Doodlebop do like my post or is it very wacky out for you.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 02-15-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Winter Offline

Dude, aside from that just being a huge jumble of paradigms, I do have a fairly good idea of what I'm doing. I just need to actually be able to sit down and play the PS3 I don't currently have at my disposal right now. I'm on one side of the US right now, the PS3 I play is on the other side. I have a fairly good setup, I just have to get wherenI can figure out what needs to be used and when. I'm not even up to Dahaka itself yet--trying to get to it but the upgraded versions of the hoplites and boxed phalanx are giving me crap. Even with Vanille staying on constant medic and opening with Sazh as a synergist I'm having a bit of trouble, but I had trouble with the original boxed phalanx, too, so it's just a mater of luck and time.