Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
I posted so I get ALL THE POINTS.

Or something.
Yeah...that would be true were it not The Post That Never Was. You get no points for a post that no one would have noticed was there had Char and I not seen it on the main page when you put it up.

Derek Feyr...so THAT'S why I recognized the name but not the RPer, he's a rip... Do you have ANY idea how much that's been driving me crazy? XD You're not the only RPer who's used him. I kept wondering if you were related to Grsspkmnmaster or something. XD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-07-2011, 05:55 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

working on my post it will be up soon, its going to be a long one hope that alright. oh which elder make the discussion on who become apprentices, is it one or all of them?

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 12-07-2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Derek Feyr...so THAT'S why I recognized the name but not the RPer, he's a rip... Do you have ANY idea how much that's been driving me crazy? XD You're not the only RPer who's used him. I kept wondering if you were related to Grsspkmnmaster or something. XD
Or maybe he's an original character creation by Grsspkmnmaster who has returned after a long break from PE2K and wanted a fresh start under a new name?

*cough*

Though the relative thing could be true too.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Winter Offline

Gotin, I'm pretty sure the Masters choose their own apprentices, but go check the info. I'm 95% sure it's mentioned somewhere.

Haha, or it could be that, either way it's been driving me frigging crazy trying to figure out what the connection was. Sorry. :)

Old 12-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Haha, or it could be that, either way it's been driving me frigging crazy trying to figure out what the connection was. Sorry. :)
No sweat. I'm actually surprised people remember that name, it has been a while since I've been here on the whole forum, let alone the RP section. Glad to be back though. :)
Old 12-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Winter Offline

It's hard not to remember an odd name like that, but I also have a tendency to remember the most random, pointless things like the names and plots and certain actions in RPs I've been in, particularly characters my chars have interacted with.

This is why my English teacher tells us to assume nothing, haha.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

you are right about when master pick apprentices, Winter. thanks.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

LoL, you get points in my book, Doodles ;D

Sorry I've been a bit busy guys, what with the holidays coming around, and Pe2K lagging like a Slaking :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Name: (Sgt.) Derek Feyr
Alignment: Undecided, to become Dark
Appearance: Constantly in a camoflauge military uniform, Derek is the typical expectation of a solider. He is 6'5", and is fairly lanky, but muscular at 190 pounds. He has dirty blonde hair cut neatly in typical military style, though it is starting to get longer due to his absence of true military order. He is lanky in build, being all toned muscle from military fitness. He has a large scar on the right side of his face that cuts from his upper jaw across his cheek, stopping at his right eye. He has emerald green eyes, which are almost always squinting, a reflex from staring down the sights of his rifle for a long time now.

Personality: Outwardly, confident, usually silent. Usually speaks curtly, and only when specifically addressed. His soldier training has hardened him to a point where he usually has a state of blank emotion on his face. He is very calm under pressure, and usually favors the strategic approach as compared to brunt force. He repsects authority and order, having the military lifestyle drilled into him.

On the inside, he is a nervous wreck. Has an incredibly guilty conscious for deserting his squad (see history). While he is a fairly decent marksman, he is conscious when trying to use his keyblade, as it is a weapon he has no familiarity with. He is very suggestible to foreign ideas, since he hasn't had much of a chance to distinguish his own thought process.

History:

Born and raised by both parents on the mining planet of Meinhoff, he was born to work. Mining the precious jorium minerals from the planet's surface needed many workers, and this included the proud, hard working family of the Feyr's. Working under the likes of Rory Swann, he joined the eventual rebellion against the Kel-Morian Combine. Suiting up in the Marine powertech suit, he descovered his abilities with the C-14 Gauss rifle, the staple weapon of the Terran army. Although he was young, his family supported his choice, knowing that the cruel slaughter of the Combine was wrong. Eventually being helped by the infamous rebel group, Raynor's Raiders, the revolt was successful. Encouraged by his family, Feyr opted to join many of the workers signing up to take down the Terran Dominion.

He improved his marksmanship abilities along with his lifetime friends aboard the Hyperion. He took his loyalty to the maximum, constantly trying to prove that even the "Kid Marine" could make a difference in the universe. He even started seeing some of the Banshee pilots aboard the Hyperion, falling in love with one in particular. They soon got married aboard the Hyperion, with the full crew presiding at the strange wedding among the rebellion. He thought that the only thing that needed to happen now would be for the succesful toppling of the Dominion regime.

Or so he thought.

(Following the Wings of Liberty Campaign of Starcraft 2)

The invasion of Char arrived. Everyone on the ship was murmering thoughts of a suicide mission. To attack the primary hive clusters of the Zerg chilled even the most hardened soldier and mercenaries alike. Even Derek started questioning the value of this mission. Although he was entirely behind Jim Raynor, the arrogance of the Dominion commander General Warfield bothered him to the extreme. He was assigned to go with the general, and helped lead the orbital drop strike onto Char. This was the time that his Seeker came from him. Disguised as a fellow Marine, the Seeker snuck into a bunker as the first of many Zerg hordes were enroute. The Seeker barely managed to convice Derek that his commans were to follow him back to a different location for an ambush. Little did Derek know that he was being led back to an entirely different world.

The screams of the Terrans being ripped apart by Zerg followed him over his shoulders as he ran for cover. It wasn't until after he was at the Academy that he realized that everyone he knew was most likely dead. It was impossible to think otherwise. The Zerg were known for their enormous numbers, and their ability to suddenly come from almost all angles. Little did he know that while his squad did die, the mission as a whole was a success, with the Queen of Blades being restored to her original Terran form, Sarah Kerrigan. His adaptation to academy life has been stiff, and he still feels responsible, somehow, for the deaths of his squad. Every shot makes a difference, doesn't it? He is also now clumsily learning to use his keyblade, which ironically was his original rifle, Fate having handed his future to him, under the guise of war and strife.

Keyblade: WARNING: For those who can't stand to look at bad art, shield your eyes. I hacked this together with paint this morning, as I couldn't find anything on the internet to match what I was looking for.

Impaler - A strange Gun-Keyblade. Modeled after the heavy machine gun that Derek has known and loved, it also features heavy spikes on the end that can be used to cut down enemies when mowing down your enemies with bullets isn't an option.

(For avoiding g-modding, I'll use the "gun" part as little as possible)

Other: Derek hails from the Starcraft Universe, specifically Starcraft 2.

For plot points, his main goal will be to try and get home, so he can help with the wars going on there, though he is staying until he can reach Master rank, allowing him free range, using that to get back to his world and stay there. He isn't against using any means necessary to achieve this ultimate goal.
Ah, Starcraft. You bring back memories--though I haven't had the pleasure of trying the sequel. But on to the sign-up... Hmm, well, everything looks good, but I wonder if Starcraft is too mature for Kingdom Hearts... I'm a bit leery about guns in this RP, but if it's a bit like Leon's weapon, I think I can swing it. I guess?

But, if you're confident you can make this work, then I'll accept it, Mr. Coyote ^^

Oh, and Gotin--I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but Masters choose their Apprentices, and the Elders approve it.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Ah, Starcraft. You bring back memories--though I haven't had the pleasure of trying the sequel. But on to the sign-up... Hmm, well, everything looks good, but I wonder if Starcraft is too mature for Kingdom Hearts... I'm a bit leery about guns in this RP, but if it's a bit like Leon's weapon, I think I can swing it. I guess?

But, if you're confident you can make this work, then I'll accept it, Mr. Coyote ^^
Starcraft being more mature than Kingdom Hearts? ... Yeah, no question about it. Though I suppose I was kind of forcing the issue. Derek has a clear sense of what goes on in a world, a universe where war is the norm. To suddenly be pulled away from that is going to be a huge change, and makes him stand out from everyone else.

And like I said, the "gun" will very rarely be used, and will probably be limited in how powerful it will be, further hindering Derek's capability in a fight, and therefore, his confidence in himself, since combat is the only talent he's really ever had.

So yeah, I feel confident, but if you feel like things aren't working, just let me know. :)
Old 12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Doodlebop Offline

...So, Cail runs into Kian, who quickly leaves. NOOOO. MY SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Cail: I'm honestly more concerned with the fact that I'm not even really sure if it's okay to move forward. He's gone, right? ...Right?

I would post, but there's not much for me to do. *flail* I guess I'll work on my baddy signup.

...Also, sealboy, I hate to be nitpicky, but Cail has kind of a dirty blond color of hair. Not grey-blue. o___o

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-08-2011, 08:22 PM
NES2 Offline

So, I finally finished the SU for Daniel, after 30 pages of conversation have gone by and the RP already started. Sorry for the delay.

Link
Old 12-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
...So, Cail runs into Kian, who quickly leaves. NOOOO. MY SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Cail: I'm honestly more concerned with the fact that I'm not even really sure if it's okay to move forward. He's gone, right? ...Right?

I would post, but there's not much for me to do. *flail* I guess I'll work on my baddy signup.

...Also, sealboy, I hate to be nitpicky, but Cail has kind of a dirty blond color of hair. Not grey-blue. o___o
Well I was going to have him run into Kumori, but Seal beat me to it.

He wouldn't have noticed it completely scaring the crap outta Kumori, would he?

Old 12-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Doodlebop Offline

@Winter: Oh, yeah... I dunno. If it was really noisy when he jumped, Cail probably would have noticed.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 12-08-2011, 10:28 PM
Winter Offline

If it helps, you could take it however you want. He didn't scream, but he did jump/jerk, maybe he gasped or yelped?

Old 12-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

So Char, am I allowed to make my own diagnosis? :D

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----