Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:44 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Ryan Flynn
Dorm Room

Jamie answered politely, then grabbed his pokeballs from a belt. He released two pokemon, one of which which Ryan had never seen before. One was a little brown fox who yelped affectionately, while the other red fox sat in a chair, seeming antisocial. Ryan began to pet the little brown fox, who was sitting in the other boy's arms. He looked up, then realized what he was doing. Ryan looked into the other boy's eyes, twitched, then moved away, realizing how awkward the confrontation was.

Blushing just a bit, he grabbed his other Pokeballs as well. He threw them in the air, letting his Pokemon breath. One was a little bug pokemon, who buzzed around the room anxiously. "That's Cick. I apologize for his behavior, he's a bit hyper." Cick buzzed around the boy's head, bouncing around. The other Pokemon was a red and yellow fox, who sat on Ryan's bed. "This is Burst. He used to be a little Eevee like yours!" Ryan said, scratching the fire type's ears as it fell asleep.

"Nice to meet you." Ryan walked over to the window, grabbing his computer as he did so. Setting it down, he walked back to his bed. Ryan then picked up all the balls, returning all of his Pokemon to their balls. "So, you wanna go look around campus? I'm not sure if I exactly know my way yet. I'd also like your RComm, if you don't think that's too weird. He blushed again, then turned away. "I have GOT to learn how to talk to people."

"God that was awkward." he thought. He seemed nice, but what if he wasn't like Ryan? That would be bad...

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 09-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Dorm Room 215-> Dorm Junction

Max actually stopped for a moment. He wasn't expecting a reply, let alone the name of the kid's family.

The Worthingtons... Very rich kid here... He thought, slipping the sketchbook back into his suitcase within a few seconds of receiving Royce's reply.

"Your assumption is correct; I am who you say. I must say... I wasn't expecting to meet a Worthington here. However, I must disagree with you on the topic of our living conditions. I'm sure someone of your status easily found word of the strange happenings here. Mysterious disappearances of students, robed humanoid figures roaming about and the peculiar Pokemon appearing around the area at night. I agree with the logic behind their actions regarding the recent happenings. If students were to be placed in single rooms, the likelihood of a student vanishing without a sound would be high." He replied is a calm, rational voice before standing, waking Tora, and walking to the door with the Raichu in tow.

"I'm going to go out for a bit. See you later, Royce." He spoke, opening the solid oak gateway and stepping outside, closing it behind him. Walking along the hallway, he took a note of the rooms and students around him, some staring at his green-tipped locks, others grumbling silently about his already-firm popularity among some of the female students.

Descending the spiraling staircase to the ground floor, he walked out to see Lyla, the same girl who issued the warning for the fight he settled in a move, whispering to a pair of students. Settling his mind, he walked up to her, already feeling the fur on Tora's form rise in alert wariness.

"Pardon me, Lyla, but could I get your R-Comm number? I am thinking that it would do some good to have a veteran student help 'show me the way' to my 'classes'." He spoke briefly, subtly hinting that he knew her plans to investigate.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 09-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: Well, I was going to wait for Chibi to reply, but apparently you people like posting twenty billion times...

Celty and Shinra
Dorms(Outside)

Celty's whole body shook with a silent laugh at Lyla's invitation for exploration and the girl's apparent worry over it being possibly dangerous and the massive trouble they could get into if caught. She produced her phone after putting down the box of R-Comms and typed out a rapid message before holding up the screen so Lyla could see it. You must have missed earlier when Shinra answered the one kid's question about pokemon strength on the island. He told the kid he was sure something here could probably hold up to his standards, but whether he had to sneak into restricted areas or not might factor into that. We've been hearing about it and I'm worried, so is Shinra. Unless Shinra has suddenly made plans or dislikes the idea, you can count us in. Shinra smiled and shifted to rest both of his hands on her shoulders protectively.

"We've heard, and it's starting to bother me. If this phenomena keeps going on without the teachers doing anything, we'll be in big trouble. This place could turn turn into a disaster zone, and I really do dislike that idea. I have no care for how dangerous or legal it is--never have, never will, I suppose. Count us in." He told Lyla with a grin, but as another student approached, Celty lowered her phone and cleared the message. She was sure Lyla would have finished reading it at this point anyway.

When the boy spoke, both Celty and Shinra decided they immediately distrusted him. There was no hiding the odd stress on certain phrases and the smug air the boy gave off, he was either up to something or he was making a rather inappropriate suggestion to Lyla. Before Shinra could stop her, Celty had tapped out another message and stopped just short of unceramoniously shoving the phone in the boy's face. I'm sure you have a map and other students will be out in the hallways to direct you when class starts. Shinra could tell she was agitated, and he didn't like the guy all that much either, but he really didn't like the looks of the guy, either.

"And why is it that you need Miss Lyla's R-Comm number for that? I'm sure you can meet up at classes if it is absolutely imperative for her to walk you to your classes." He spoke politely, although not bothering to mask the disapproval in his voice.

OOC: Will post for Miche when Chibi replies with Pho.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-21-2011, 02:14 AM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Dorm Junction

Max had to admit he was pleasantly surprised that not everyone in this academy so far was an idiot or had no real boldness. He was hardly expecting a phone to be shoved into his face containing text in a reply. Smiling gently instead, he felt Tora's form spark for a moment as he picked the electric mouse up.

"Tora, drop the electricity. They're not enemies." He addressed his pokemon firmly, but with a soft undertone as the Raichu scurried up to its usual position on the back of his head, balanced well and leaning slightly forward on his head for support. "I apologize for giving you a bad first impression. I only meant that I know of what she was planning and while I will not go and reveal anything, I merely came to express my interest in joining her on the investigation. I personally could care less about the subject, but I can't stand by when students may disappear during the year. Count me in, in one way or another, for the investigation. I was thinking that it would be nice to keep track of any allies and friends I may get to help." He spoke in the same strong voice as before, though lowered slightly in tone. "Oh, and my name is Maximillian Marx, but please, call me Max. So, would you mind if I joined you?" He added with a soft smile, rubbing the cheek of his Raichu, a small squeal of happiness emitting from the gently 'mon.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 09-21-2011, 02:25 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lyla Emony
Dorm House Grounds-1st Class: Mr.Higgins

"You must have missed earlier when Shinra answered the one kid's question about pokemon strength on the island. He told the kid he was sure something here could probably hold up to his standards, but whether he had to sneak into restricted areas or not might factor into that. We've been hearing about it and I'm worried, so is Shinra. Unless Shinra has suddenly made plans or dislikes the idea, you can count us in," Celty responded through her phone like device. Lyla nodded at Celty then looked towards Shinra as he respnded,"We've heard, and it's starting to bother me. If this phenomena keeps going on without the teachers doing anything, we'll be in big trouble. This place could turn turn into a disaster zone, and I really do dislike that idea. I have no care for how dangerous or legal it is--never have, never will, I suppose. Count us in.".

"Thank you guys so very much. I'll tell you the rest of the details later," Lyla stated. She then pulled out a slip of paper that contained her R-Comm number on it and gave it to Shinra. "Here you go, I will send you a message with the details so we can all meet up," Lyla said discretely. She then saw the same student who had been involved with that fight earlier approach her, Celty and Shinra.

"Pardon me, Lyla, but could I get your R-Comm number? I am thinking that it would do some good to have a veteran student help 'show me the way' to my 'classes'." he said putting emphasis on certain words, which made Lyla uncomfortably suspicious. Lyla could tell that Shinra and Celty didn't trust him as soon as he began talking. Before Lyla could respond Celty held up her phone with a message to the boy, you could tell that Celty was indeed agitated. "And why is it that you need Miss Lyla's R-Comm number for that? I'm sure you can meet up at classes if it is absolutely imperative for her to walk you to your classes." Shinra said with a tone of disapproval.

"Celty and Shinra do have good points, you can ask anyone for help. And if I remember correctly you are the one young man who engaged in a violent confrontation with another student. I don't really like you as a person because of that and I only give my R-Comm to friends," Lyla responded annoyed. This kid doesn't seem like someone I should trust, Celty and Shinra seem to think so as well. Besides the way he said what he said, is what really makes him distrustful. I definitely need to keep my distance from him... She then heard him apologize for the way he came off as suspicious, but Lyla still didn't trust him. "I know you just want to help but your a new student and I will not risk you getting into trouble or danger. So I have to say no, you cannot come along. And honestly I still don't trust you," Lyla stated. Lyla then looked at her R-Comm and checked the time, classes were about to start in a few minutes. She then quickly placed it back in her black hand bag and then said,"Classes are about to started. I am going to go ahead and drop my stuff of at Mr.Higgins class and wait in the hallways to help students on their way," Lyla explained as she left into the halls of the Academy.

She used the backdoor to enter that was right across from the Dorm Houses, she went into the first classroom on the left side of the hall. It was room 105, Pokemon Basic Battling. Inside stood Mr.Higgins, a short, stubby and tubby old man. He wore a long sleeved shirt with a Pikachu tie, and a pair of black slacks with nice black dress shoes. "Good Morning, Mr.Higgins," Lyla said politley to the professor.

"Good morning Miss Emony. Your here early I see. Grab a Pokemon Battle Basics textbook and put it on your desk. I'm going to write that on the board so the students who walk in will grab one," he explained to Lyla. She then walked to the big book shelf on the left side of the classroom. It was a white walled and hard wood flooring. It had all types of battling tips on posters on the walls of the classroom, in the center were five rows of desks with five in each row. Same old Higgins classroom

Lyla put her textbook on the fifth row third seat and went out into the hallways awaiting for the students to come in and ask for help if the needed it. "All students now must go to their first period classes at this time," Headmaster Lance said via the intercom which reached to all school buildings.

Justin Metrix and Perry Roberts

Justin was reading poetry while Perry was just sitting on his bed doing nothing, when the Headmaster's announcement came on. "Well looks like it's time for us to start our fist class!" Perry exclaimed. He grabbed his backpack and awaited for Justin to be ready.

Justin grabbed his small binder and walked off out of the Dorm House. Perry quickly following his tracks trying to not to lose him. Perry followed Justin into the Academy and down the hall. Justin saw Lyla in front of Mr.Higgins classroom helping the new students with which way to go. Justin then saw only one book in there, so it had to be Lyla's since she was the only there yet. Justin took the seat behind Lyla, and Perry the one next to hers.

OOC: We all have the same first class. Sorry if the Justin and Perry post was rushed but I just want to hurry and get everyone to their classes.

Last edited by mickmon95; 09-21-2011 at 02:29 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

As Royce sat at his computer a response came from Maxmillion behind him,

"Your assumption is correct; I am who you say. I must say... I wasn't expecting to meet a Worthington here. However, I must disagree with you on the topic of our living conditions. I'm sure someone of your status easily found word of the strange happenings here. Mysterious disappearances of students, robed humanoid figures roaming about and the peculiar Pokemon appearing around the area at night. I agree with the logic behind their actions regarding the recent happenings. If students were to be placed in single rooms, the likelihood of a student vanishing without a sound would be high."

The boy had a point Royce thought.

"I'm going to go out for a bit. See you later, Royce." said Max as he walked towards the door.

"Cya" was Royces short reponse and he went back to sending an email to his parents.

Soon the principal could be heard announcing the first class to begin.

"Come on Emery, time for Basic Battling. Honestly if someones been doing this for 5 years you would think they could skip a class on Basic Battling but I guess I could be a bit rusty having foucsed on co-ordinating" and together boy and pokemon found there way to the classroom. "Sorry Emery, you gotta go back in your pokeball for awhile. I promise I will let you out as soon as classes finish ok" Royce spoke cheerfully to his pokemon and returned his Cinccino into its pokeball then went into the classroom and took an empty seat at the front.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Jamie O'Connor
Dorm 201 -> 1st Class: Mr. Higgins

Jamie watched as Ryan released his Pokemon into the air. One of the Pokemon was a little bug Pokemon who started to pace around the room, it seemed very energetic. "That's Cick. I apologize for his behavior, he's a bit hyper." Ryan said as Click buzzed around the room. The other Pokemon sat on Ryan's bed, its red and yellow body stood out from its over features. "This is Burst. He used to be a little Eevee like yours!" Ryan said, scratching the fire type's ears as it fell asleep.

Jamie smiled, he seemed like a really nice person. Jamie grabbed three Pokeballs and returned all his Pokemon. He turned around and was met by a question from Ryan.

"So, you wanna go look around campus? I'm not sure if I exactly know my way yet. I'd also like your RComm, if you don't think that's too weird." Ryan said. Jamie could sense some blushing, however it could be that it was really warm in here.

Just as Jamie was about to reply, the intercom rang out. A mumbled voice echoed across the room.

"All students now must go to their first period classes at this time,"

Jamie grabbed his map from the desk and looked at his timetable, which was on the back. "Ahh, Pokemon Basic Battling first, maybe we could explore later. I am going to go now, but I will meet you after class? Jamie replied. As he was about to leave the room he forgot something. "Ohh, here is my RComm, I don't know how to use it," Jamie replied, he laughed out loud at the end.

Jamie left the room and building and followed the horde of students walking towards the next class. He joined in with the queue and noticed a familiar face ahead, outside what seemed to be a classroom. She was the guide who took the new students from Chilly Beach. "Maybe Justin might be here

Jamie walked forward and stood outside the door. It had gold letters saying, 'Pokemon Basic Battling'.

Spoiler:
Old 09-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

((You guys are so fast x_x ))

Pho Shizzle
Between dorms and grounds

Pho whined a little in his throat as the girl shot down his offers for help. However, she did introduce herself as Michelle Toya. "Michelle Toya?" He repeated, feeling the movements his mouth made to reproduce the name. "That's a very pretty name you have! Not hitting on you or anything, it really is nice. My name is Pho Shizzle~!" He would have stuck his hand out, but he had an inkling that she would not accept it. A voice in his head told him that he had already introduced himself, but he needed to make sure.

Bean squeaked and gently headbutted his cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry! And this troublemaker here is Bean!" He held Bean out for her to see. He "Weeeee"d happily and wagged his body. With his arms stretched out Pho saw the face of his watch and realized what time it was. "Oh my Arceus we're going to be late for class! I'm sorry for making you late! We're near Mr. Higgins now but please pleeeaaaseee let me patch you up! I feel bad for tripping you and making you late! I'll even let you beat me in class if you want!"

((Persistent Pho is persistent. And since he has no social interaction to speak of he had no clue as to who Michelle is.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 09-22-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 02:11 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Celty and Shinra
Dorms(Outside)->1st Class: Mr. Higgins

Celty was almost somewhat surprised when the guy backed up and stopped to explain and then introduce himself. She was even more surprised when Lyla turned down his help while Shinra quickly pocketed the R-Comm number in his lab coat, he'd enter it in his later, and the forward the number to Celty shortly after. After seeing him shot down, Celty gave him one of those "Sorry about that..." smiles and went to tapping away at her phone again after waving goodbye to Lyla. Sorry, what Lyla says goes here. It kinda was her idea... Anyway, sorry about snapping, but you don't exactly give off that "I'm friendly, like me!" air...in fact it's kinda the exact opposite... I'm Celty Sturluson, nice to meet you, I guess? XD She held out the message for Max to see before Shinra nodded.

"Yeah, tough luck there, sorry. I'm Shinra Kishitani, by the way. I guess we'll be seeing each other aro--" Shinra was cut off by the class announcement, and waved to Max with a slight smile. "Well, we're heading to Mr. Higgins now, see you around." He offered before steering Celty around and heading towards the class. "...You know, I still don't like him too much, but he seems to be trying to be good after that incident Lyla mentioned...I say we keep an eye on him."

Ditto and agreed. Celty flashed back at him after a moment. Shinra looked up to read and forgot to pay attention to the world around him, were it not for Celty picking up the slack, he would have run into the door to Mr. Higgins class. She pulled the phone back and typed out something else before walking up to Mr. Higgins and smiling before holding it out. Hi Mr. Higgins, it's nice to see you again. :) Do you still have my whiteboard? She asked, and the teacher nodded, going to dig through his desk a moment before handing Celty a whiteboard and plain black marker.

"There you go Celty, now please go get a textbook and take a seat." He told her. Celty nodded, heading over and grabbing a textbook for both her and Shinra before taking a seat perfectly centered in front of the whiteboard in the fron row, Shinra taking the seat beside her, and she noticed another student sitting next to her. And so the school year had now really started.

Michelle
Outside dorms->1st Class: Mr. Higgins

The boy went through all the friendly motions she was used to, even calling her name pretty and not asking to shorten it...something she found incredibly odd. He then introduced his trouble-causing Weedle and went so far as to introduce himself again, was he...nervous? "You told me your name already, Pho." She said flatly before indicating the Gardevoir behind her. "My Gardevoir is Cam." Mentioned Gardeoir responded with a polite curtsey and then nearly jumped as the announcement for class went out across the intercom.

Pho quickly tried to convince her to allow him to patch her up, but Michelle shook her head. He then apologized for making her late, even though the announcement had just gone off, and then offered to let her win in class, something that actually sparked emotion within her. "Cam can fix me when I get in class, I don't need help. We're not late--the announcement just went off. And for the record, I don't need you to throw the match for me to beat you." The last part came out rather coldly, she didn't appreciate offers to lose battles on purpose--how were supposed to get stronger if a match was thrown? She shook her head and began walking away towards Mr. Higgins class.

Upon entering, she took one look at the board, grabbed a textbook, and took a seat in the fifth row's fifth seat without a word. Finally seated and situated, she glanced up at her Gardevoir. "Could you use a quick healing wish on my knees?" She asked, the Gardevoir nodded.

/Of course, Michelle./ Her mental voice was warm and loving as she tended to the gir;'s scarped knees and hands.

"Thank you very much, Cam, now why don't you take a rest?" She asked quietly, drawing her Gardevoir into her pokeball and turning her attention towards the class.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-22-2011, 02:25 AM
White Knight Offline

Ryan Flynn
Dorm-PD1

Jamie answered him politely, but Ryan turned away, still blushing furiously. He stumbled out a few words, but when he turned around the boy had already left for the first class. In a hurry, Ryan grabbed all his books and returned his Pokemon, clipping the Pokeballs neatly back on his belt. Stumbling out, he almost forgot to close the door. Fumbling for his key, he shut the door then went out running.

Not quite sure what he was doing, a bit of trial and error lead Ryan to the room. He was almost late, but not everyone was inside when he showed up. A number of familiar faces were around, including Lyla and Justin. He waved at them quietly, then noticed the teacher. His weathered face made him seem ancient, as though he had been teaching there forever. Ryan thought for a while, then spoke. "Hi, my name is Ryan Flynn. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister..."

"Call me Mr. Higgins. It's good to see polite people around these days. Why don't you grab a textbook from over there and then take a seat." they quickly shook hands, then Ryan went for a textbook. Seeing Lyla still outside, he placed his bag and book on the desk and went out. "Hey Lyla, still looking for more newcomers?" he called, bringing back the blush from just a few minutes ago. Ryan turned away, thinking to himself and waiting for her to answer.

"God, why am I so awkward? It's just that...I like Jamie, but I like Lyla too, but...UGH." Ryan smacked his forehead, sprinting back inside before Lyla would notice what he was doing.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 09-22-2011 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:40 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lyla Emony
1st Class: Mr.Higgins

Lyla had been in the hallways as she watched students come up and down the hallways of Realix. She had helped a good number of new students to their classes by telling them which way to go from here and other various tips to navigate them in the right direction. She saw a few familiar faces go into Mr.Higgins' classroom and she couldn't wait to go back in. Soon the hallways were starting to get less crowded. At this point most students were well on their way, and it was the first day of school so no one could really be given any consequences for being tardy to class. Lyla decided to head back into class since as there weren't as much students in the hallways.

"Hey Lyla, still looking for more newcomers?" Ryan called to Lyla with a red face. Lyla quickly turned back to Ryan and responded,"Oh hell Ryan. I'm glad to see we have a class together. And yeah I'm just here helping the way I like to. We should probably go back inside to the class," she said in a pleasant tone. Hmmm...why is it that Ryan blushes when he is around me? Could he have a crush on me? Well he seems like good guy, and he is quite handsome. Lyla then noticed herself a bit shaky and nervous at her thoughts. But do I feel the same?

Well that answers that, I do like him. Lyla then walked back inside of the classroom. She quickly sat down in her seat with Perry next to her and Justin behind her. "Well we shall wait a few more minutes to make sure everyone gets here and then class will begin, so for the time being just socialize," Mr.Higgins bluntly explained. Lyla took a deep breath to calm herself down and she took out her R-Comm, plugged in her headphones and listened to her old song that she had wrote. She then began daydreaming about the being on stage at the Grand Festival, holding the Grand Festival Cup.

Last edited by mickmon95; 09-25-2011 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce sat at his desk drummng his fingers on the table impatiently,

"Well we shall wait a few more minutes to make sure everyone gets here and then class will begin, so for the time being just socialize," came Mr. Higgins' voice.

"For Arceus sakes, obviously some people are deaf or very slow walkers" he thought to himself.

Royce pulled out his notebook and started brainstorming new move combinations for his pokemon when they entered contests.
Old 09-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Jamie O'Connor
1st Class: Mr. Higgins

Jamie picked up a textbook and sat down in a spare desk. He glanced across the room and noticed Ryan, Justin and Perry. He looked at his desk and the read the small graffiti that was plastered to the table.

"Well we shall wait a few more minutes to make sure everyone gets here and then class will begin, so for the time being just socialize," Mr Higgins said. He looked really nice teacher, however apparently he has a nasty side to him.

Jamie looked up and started to day dream, waiting for the class to start.

Spoiler:
Old 09-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Pho Shizzle
Outside of Dorms---> 1st Class: Mr. Higgins

"Oh, I did?" Pho asked, confused. "Well I'm sorry, I just get lost sometimes." He laughed at himself for forgetting such an obvious thing. "Oh, well then I guess we have time to make it. Did the announcements really go off? I didn't hear them, and usually they're loud. I wonder why. Maybe the PA system is broken..." Then he noticed that he was alone. He looked around and noticed that Miche was walking away from him. "Oh wait, I'm sorry!" He called, running after her. How did she get so far so fast?

Bean squealed in fright as he ran, but he couldn't catch up to Miche before she disappeare dinside the building. "Oh, that was stupid of me. I have to make it up to her somehow, being forgetful and tripping her. Do you really think she could beat Lap?" Bean cooed something and rocked back and forth on his head. "I suppose you're right. Oh well, we can talk in Mr. Higgin's class!" He headed down the hall, oblivious to the stares he got as people saw a Weedle on his head. When he got outside the classroom he grabbed Bean and stuffed him in his jacket. "Alright, don't make any noise, will you? Don't need people freaking out."

He walked into the class and immediately saw Miche. He waved and grabbed a textbook, going to sit down in front of her. "Soory for babbling on like that," he said without preamble, "you probably don't like babblers. Anyways I hope you're an awesome battler; it'd be great to see Cam in action." Then he noticed the conspicuous absence of her injuries. "Oh you did heal yourself! I'm so glad!"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-24-2011, 08:56 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Pat Carlile
Dorms-> 1st Period

Pat was happy. Completely content. He was listening to music, and he was thinking about Will. It was totally harmless, unless you count holding hands in the sunlight as a cardinal sin. This was his big chance. But then, he needed to step up and take it. He wasn't very good with relationships, he admitted to himself, but he had the feeling he'd have a good chance this time. They'd only met once since their first meeting in the hall, and that was at the pokemon center.

"Hey, Pat!" Pat was sitting in the corner, and had just finished sending a R-Comm message to his parents.

"Hey, there Will." Answered Pat, meeting him halfway across the room and leading them back to where Pat had originally sat.

"So, how's things?" asked Pat, looking intently at Will's face, examining every little perfect detail, from his eyes to his slightly acne'd and puffy cheeks.

They'd talked about everything from missing home to their favorite pokemon, and stayed in the center until late that night.

He was pulled out of his daydream by an announcement. "All students should report to their first Period immediately."

He redid his tie and then headed out the door. He expected to see Will there, but he must have already been in class. Mr. Higgins was a great teacher, but he was also very strict.

"Sit down, or you all have dentention!" was the first thing he heard when he walked in the door. He did see Will, and sat behind him as quickly as he could

OOC 1: Will is Will Harkness. I do plan on an SU for him
OOC2: Mr. Higgins is an "I see what you did there" Moment. Higgins is a family name.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!