Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95
Default [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Plot:

Realix Academy, one of the best Pokemon Schools in the world. It is high ranked out of the many Pokemon Schools. It is on an big island far off the coast of Sinnoh's Battle Frontier. In the center of the island is the school. This school is designed to look like a castle, it has five towers that are very tall. Each tower has stairs from the main building. It is a white castle, to symbolize purity and good heart. Many of the best trainers come from the Realix Academy. They have the best professors of the whole Pokemon World. In the Academy there are three types of course plans: for trainers, coordinators, and breeders. Depending on which you are, will decide your classes. There are five basic courses each student will take no matter what, but one special course for their specific trainer career.

Now behind the school are two three story buildings. The red building are the girls dorms and the blue building the boys dorms. Each one has 300 rooms. You live in one of these dorms. Now farther South of the school is the Overgrown Forest. It is a large forest that contains many Pokemon. Professors will often take their classes out here for a lesson.
Farther South of the Forest is Windy Valley. This is as far South as you can go. The wind seems to be always blowing delightfully here on weekends. Now if you go as far East as possible from the school there is Starstruck Mountain. It is forbidden for students to go here because some dangerous Pokemon live there. Now if you go West of the school you will come to the Dry Plains. For some reason it is hotter over here than on any other part of the island and the grass is much taller. Many Pokemon roam here too. Now if you continue going West you will reach the Ancient Temple. It has been here for thousands of years. It is forbidden to go there because some dangerous Pokemon live there and the temple is unstable. Now if you go North from the School you will find Chilly Beach. This a big beach which always seems to be cold. This is where new students will arrive by boat.

Your Role: You are either a new student or continued student. You want to strive to be the number one student of all of Realix. But strange things have been happening all around the school. Students will disappear and then reappear in a deep sleep that they cannot be awakened from. And some strange people in black robes have been seen roaming the school grounds after hours. And strange Pokemon have also been seen around the school grounds when everyone else is asleep. What could be going on? You choose to either get to the bottom of this strangeness or not.

Classes:
Pokemon Basic Battling (All Students Required)
Pokemon Basic Study (All Students Required)
Pokemon Evolution Study (All Students Required)
Pokemon Emergency Assistance Class (All Students Required)
Pokemon Care Class (All Students Required)
Pokemon Strategy Battles (Trainers Course only)
Pokemon Appeal and Battles (Coordinator Course only)
Pokemon Breeding 101 (Breeders Course only)

Your schedule will consist of all five classes in order as above but your last/sixth class will be whatever type of trainer you are. So at the end of the day trainers will have the specific trainers only class, as the same with coordinators and breeders.

Teachers: (are NPC)
Mr. Higgens is the Basic Battling Teacher. He is a very strict and old fashioned teacher.
Ms.Stranson is the Basic Study Teacher. She is a young and enthusastic teacher.
Mr.Tyzone is the Evolution Study Teacher. He is a clumsy and humorous teacher.
Ms.Ratzfield is the Emergency Assitance Class teacher. She is a very up tight and down right cruel teacher.
Mrs.Merryweather is the Care Class Teacher. She is a good hearted and kind teacher.
Mr.Tempest is the Stragety Battles Teacher. He is a hard-working and tough teacher.
Ms.Frazzle is the Appeal and Battles Teacher. She is an arrogant and sarcastic teacher.
Mr.Phen is the Breeding 101 Teacher. He is the laid back and relaxed teacher.

Head Master Lance: The top dog of the school

School Rules:
1.) All Students are to be on School Grounds at 9 PM. Lights out at 10 PM.
2.) Any misuse or abuse of Pokemon will lead to expulsion.
3.) Forbidden Areas are off limits.
4.) No godmodding, flaming, or bunnying.
5.) All PE2K rules apply.
6.) Students are off on the weekends but must be in bed at normal hours.
7.) Only three characters max.
8.) You must be dedicated to this RP.
9.) Have fun!!! :D

Justin Metrix, Lyla Emony, and Perry Roberts
Chilly Beach

The sun was barely beginning to rise up in the sky, making the crystal blue ocean gleam like many diamonds under the sun. Justin stood on the pale white sand as a brisk breeze flowed through the air. Chilly Beach was where he stood, it was North of the Academy. He was admiring the beauty of the ocean and the beach. Nature is so delicate and beautiful yet it is what makes life meaningful. What power it holds. Justin sighed as he looked back to the stone path that lead from the beach to the school. It wasn't too long of a walk, only about 15 minutes to get to the school from here. Where is Lyla? The new students are gonna be here soon. She and I chose to come greet the new comers and help them adjust to the school life. But of course that foolish girl is nowhere to be found. She is always so tardy, it's just her nature. How can such a mess of a person be my best friend? I guess destiny works in a strange way. Even though she is a bumbling buffoon, she is my best friend. Justin then crossed his arms and looked back to the sea and there was something approaching the shore from a distance. There was the boat that brings the new students and Lyla is nowhere to be found.

Justin then looked back as heard rapid foot steps coming towards the beach. There was Lyla out of breath and late as usual. "Justin! I'm here! Sorry I'm late but I slept in , then I couldn't find my stuff , then I fell down the stairs, so you know my usual mess to start off the day," Lyla explained as she stopped right in front of Justin. She took a moment to catch her breath. Justin then pointed to the boat that was about to arrive. Lya looked to the approaching boat,"There's the boat where the new students are, I guess I got here just in time, eh?" Lyla sighed in relief. Justin shook his head in disappointment. The boat slowly came to a stop at the beach's dock. The ship then let down a small bridge-like piece of wood that connected to the dock and about 95 new students rushed off and onto the beach. One of them was a very excited blonde boy named Perry.

The crowd of new students gathered in front of Justin and Lyla. "Hello new students. Welcome to Realix Island, the location of the very esteemed Realix Academy. I am Lyla and my friend next to me is Justin. We are here to help you with your first day here at the academy. Today is officially the first day of the new school semester. Classes start at at 7 a.m, we will lead you to your dorm house and then help you get to your dorm room if you need it. In a half an hour an announcement will be made by the Head Master for you to go to your first class. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the veteran students," Lyla explained politely.

Perry then rushed through the crowd bumping and pushing kids out of the way as he made it to the front. He was now in front of Lyla and Justin. "Your explanation was boring, spice it up a little bit! We all came here to have fun with our pokemon! Not to hear some stuffy teenage girl talk about the formal junk," Perry stated boldly.

Lyla glared at Perry,"I am not stuffy, I was just getting the rules and regulation stuff out of the way. And who are you to be criticising me you little brat!?" Lyla exclaimed angrily at Perry.

"I am Perry, and that's all you need to know. Now take us to the school now, I bet we are all tired of hearing you talk. So hurry it up here, chop chop! I can't wait any longer! The excitiment is killing me!" Perry shouted in excitement and most of the other students cheered.

"Hey, don't you shout at me! I will be addressed with respect, you pipsqueak. I voluntarily chose to come help you new students to make you feel welcome, but thanks to Perry the parasite it's all ruined!" Lyla angrily stated.

Perry and Lyla continued bickering back and forth while Justin just stood there and watched. I can already tell that those two will be doing this often. Oh Lyla, your petty temper is your downfall this time. Why can't those two just behave? Justin sighed and just ignored the two as they continued arguing. "While those two continue their little discussion, does anyone have any questions they want answered?" Justin asked the group of new students.

(OOC: New Students start off at the beach and veterans can either be at the dorm buildings or anywhere on school campus. Sorry if there are any errors. My internet was being stupid so it took 3 times to post this up. -_-)

Last edited by mickmon95; 09-16-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:11 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon: Realix Academy[RP]

Celty and Shinra (And NPC company)
Between the school and dorms

"Another school year, eh? I'm getting so tired of this." A rather tall blond boy sighed, adjusting his sunglasses. It was a miracle he could talk clearly with that dum-dum in his mouth, but Celty had always thought that about Shizuo. Odd quirks for an abnormal guy, one who pretty much considered himself her bodyguard...the third of three, and the only human of the bunch. She held back a laugh, but couldn't fight the smile that pulled at the corner of her lips as she moved to hug Shinra, as she had just joined the two.

"What's that look for, Celty? That's you're 'I-think-something's-funny' smile." Shinra, of course, noticed the smile immediately for what it was. The girl's smile widened and her body trembled slightly with her silent giggle as she produced the little phone-like device she often used to communicate. She slid it open and tapped away on the keypad for a few moments before holding it out for Shinra to read.

Just thinking something funny about Shizu-chan. I'm amazed you can understand him with that lollipop sticking outta his mouth. :) Shinra laughed at the comment as well, causing the blond to stand, making him even taller than them, as he'd been sitting on the back of a stone bench--one of many scattered in between the dorms and the school--with his feet on the actual seat, half-slouched over. With the boost of the bench, he towered over the pair, one of Shinra's arms now draped loosely over Celty's shoulder while the girl who stood a head shorter than him stood close to him, her left side barely pressing into his right. It reminded Shinra of comments he had heard all too often--"They're so cute together--just like brother and sister..." Brother and sister... Shinra had to admit that that was how it had been when they were little, but now he wished it could be more and Celty was totally oblivious to it, it seemed.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Shizuo demanded and Shinra jumped to the rescue.

"Celty thinks it's funny how you can talk with that lollipop in your mouth, Shizu-chan." He said with one of those big, cheesy grins. Celty sighed and hung her head, if it had been an anime, she would have sweatdropped. Shizuo's face was suddenly filled with anger as Celty pulled her phone back and proceeded to tap away again.

"I really, really hate that nickname. One of these days I'll find out who it is that started it and pummel 'im." He commented in spite of Cetly's disapproving frown as she continued to tap. A moment later and the device was held out again, this time to the angry blond, who had to crouch down on his perch to read it.

But it makes you sound all cute and cuddly and nice, Shizu-chan. Besides, violence is bad!

Anyway, what's getting to be so boring? It's a new year, time to meet new people and have new adventures!
That brought out a grin from him, but then again, Celty rarely made people frown, there was just one of those cheerful, friendly auras to her. Her optimism was nearly a tangible thing, and it was hard to ruin that kind of pure outlook on things.

"Mind if I see what's got Shizuo grinning like an infatuated Ursaring?" Shinra asked, and Celty handed him the device as said young man grinning like an infatuated Ursaring reached out and gently planted a long-fingered hand in Celty's messily cut brown hair to give it a gentle ruffle.

"Heh, love your optimism, kid." He told her, earning him a bigger smile. Shinra passed the device back and nodded.

"Yeah, time to meet new people and have new adventures! ...In other words, for Shizu-chan here, he's gonna find more people to throw trash cans at and invent new ways to get outta trouble for doing it." The obviously nerdy young man teased good-naturedly. Before Shizuo could hit him for the remark, however, the device was shoved in between them rather forcefully, gripped tightly in Celty's hand.

Hey, let's go see the new students and maybe find some new friends now! Shinra had about a half-second to read the message before Celty yanked it back, typed out something else, and practically shoved it in Shizuo's face. Seeya later, Shizu-chan! <3 The blond had about the same about of time before she snatched in back, shoved the device in her pants pocket and ducked from under Shinra's arm, grabbing it before it could fall and literally dragging him away, towards the path leading to Chilly Beach.

She ran until Shizuo was out of sight, only slowing down when they were much closer to the beach, out of breath. Quickly, she pulled out the device once more and tapped away before offering it to him. Why do you have to tease him like that, Shinra? You know Shizu-chan flys off the handle really easy. Yeah, you're used to it, but I don't want you to get hurt... The comment stunned him, and he sighed.

"Because I can. you'd think he'd learn to take a joke better." He remarked, earning him a light shove from Celty.

'You think you'd learn not to make those kind of jokes.' She mouthed in annoyance before looking down the path and gesturing for him to start moving. Suddenly she grabbed her means of communication from Shinra and typed again for a moment. I really worry about you sometimes. I have no idea how you plan to live on your own when you graduate and get a job. You can be so airheaded sometimes...makes me wonder if I'm going to have to stay with you to protect you from yourself. This message floored him more than the last, and he wondered if she would say anything further as he handed it back to her, but no other typed messages came as they walked along, and he stayed quiet, in fear of what he just might say and regret later if he opened his mouth.

The ability to reply was lost in moments anyway, as they reached the beach to find two veteran students Celty recognized faintly were talking to a crowd of newcomers.

Michelle

I hate this place. Hate these people. Hate everything here. It's all so fake... She could have been a speck of dust on the wind, the way she nearly floated to the dorm building, a slight, somewhat druken-looking sway to her elegant movements. A thick mass of mahogany curls hid her face unless you were looking at her straight on, and even then, she was thouroughly inspectly the walkway beneath her army green high-top shoes. It could be said Michelle Toya was like a ghost, almost dead silent as she walked, not bothering to look at the same scenery, the few people she passed, ignored the occasional squeals of "Miki!!!" as the preps tried to gain her attention only for them to ignore her the moment she was under thier arm. No, she didn't feel like faking it today. She was tired and miserable and she just wanted to go back home to Hiro and Takeshi and the others that actually cared about her. Michelle really didn't want to be here where she was just a thing to be used and then tossed aside or ignored like that pet you had to have, but then realized you didn't really like. She was tired of that, she was tired of people. The same people, always doing the same crap to her, always treating her like a thing rather than a girl who had feelings and problems just like they did.

Her Gardevoir floated behind her, watching silently, lips pressed in a thin frown at her trainer's thoughts. She really wanted to comfort her, but it was beyond anything Cam could do. She'd speant years trying to help, and it only got worse as the years went by. Michelle had followed in her brother's footsteps for years, and now that he was gone...now she was left unable to make friends because she simply didn't know how. Hiro hadn't taught her that, he had taught her manners and kindness and how to behave at parties and table etiquette, but he had always introduced her to his friends and they became her friends. Without him to introduce her to friends, Michelle was lost. It made Cam sad, it really did, she had been such a confident, outgoing kid when her brother was around...but now her life had been taking over by uncaring people she couldn't seem to break away from...well she was going to do it this year. She was going to just cut herself off from them all. No one really cared anyway, not here. At least, as far as Michelle knew.

Lost in her thoughts, Michelle proceeded blindly forward, towards the safety of her dorm room, speaking to no one, even when people called out to her in too-cheerful voices as though they didn't notice how she weaved her way along, head down, hair blocking out the rest of the world, and the sidewalk blocking out what her hair did not.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 09-17-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 AM
White Knight Offline

Ryan Flynn
Chilly Beach

The boat had almost made him sick, but Ryan had finally arrived at Realix Academy. He stood and stretched, watching Wingull fly overhead as they neared the shore. Pulling a Pokeball from his pocket, he released a little red fox. The fire type pokemon yawned, curling around his trainer for warmth. The area was surprisingly cold; he had expected better weather on such a popular island. "Well, you can't have everything," he thought, bending down to pet the Flareon. He purred with delight, but stopped when a huge bump of turbulance shook everyone. A tinny old loudspeaker crackled to life as the voice of a man came. "New students, please report to Chilly Beach and find the veteran students! They will tell you where to go." Ryan, pumped to finally get off this frikken boat, ran off and dove down the gangway, eagerly awaiting his adventure.

He shivered, not expected the cool breeze. "It really is chilly in here!" he grumbled, but upon seeing some taller students calling out orders he put his complaints aside. A boy and a girl greeted them, and when the boat departed they began to speak. "Hello new students. Welcome to Realix Island, the location of the very esteemed Realix Academy. I am Lyla and my friend next to me is Justin. We are here to help you with your first day here at the academy. Today is officially the first day of the new school semester. Classes start at at 7 a.m, we will lead you to your dorm house and then help you get to your dorm room if you need it. In a half an hour an announcement will be made by the Head Master for you to go to your first class. If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the veteran students." she explained, sounding as if she had done it a thousand times before.

Ryan simply nodded, returning Burst to his Pokeball. A rude blonde kid was challenging Lyla, who didn't look too happy. Not sure what to do, Ryan just ignored it and tried to blend in with the crowd, most of which looked fairly nice. Maybe this would be the dream he expected after all. Before he could even notice, the boy's words awakened him from his thick daydream. "While those two continue their little discussion, does anyone have any questions they want answered?" Ryan pondered the thought, not sure what to say. He then calmly raised his hand, calling out as he did so. "When can we start catching Pokemon? And where do we get Pokeballs?"

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 09-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Pho Shizzle (Gods I'm laughing already XD)
School Campus

"Bean? Beeeeeeaaaaan! Come on Bean, where are you? You're going to make us late! Beanie Bean!! You better not be messing with the Camls again, Bean! Beeeeeeaaaaaannn..." The student known to most as "That weird kid" called in the sofest voice he could manage. He crawled on his belly through the grass, repeatedly calling out for his pokemon. He was trying not to be loud and therefore scare off all of the other pokemon, but at the same time he wanted his Weedle to hear him. He usually kept the little Bug pokemon outside of his pokeball for companionship and the fact that Bean had issues with them, but at the same time he loved to wander off.

Pho thumped his head against the ground in frustration and cried out as his forehead hit a rock. "Owwww..." he muttered, feeling around for blood. There was none, but he knew it would swell up in a few minutes. "Beaaaaannn," he moaned, feeling around with his other hand in the long grass as if he might fortuitously stumble across his companion there.

"Weeeee."

His head snapped up. "Bean?" He asked, hardly daring to believe that for once his pokeon actually came back to him when called. "Bean? Where are you, Bean?"

"Weeeedle~"

He noticed that it seemed to be coming from behind him. He turned and screamed as he found his pokemon not two inches from his face. Pidgeys flew into the air, startled by the yell, and Bean was knocked off of his perch that he had found in his trainer's shoulder. Whining, the caterpiller-like pokemon started to scoot away. "No Bean, come back! I'm sorry!" Pho yelled, reaching out for it and missing (how in the world could a little Weedle move so fast?) He almost tripped and Bean scooted away for freedom. "Bean!" Pho yelled, trying to get up and run, tripping, and then just running on his hands and knees in an awkward stumbling gait.

Bean squealed, probably finding the whole situation to be a very funny game. He rolled out of the grass and headed for the sidewalk that lead to the dorms, where there were more hiding places. Unfortunately out of the grass Pho was able to get to his feet and he launched himself at the bug, flying through the air like a Persian before grabbing Bean in a tackle. "Gotcha!" He yelled, landing harshly and rolling a few feet before very nearly crashing itno a girl's legs as she walked down the sidewalk.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 09-17-2011 at 04:03 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:57 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

Royce was very annoyed as he stood with the rest of the new students. His parents had made hime come on the student ship as they were going to be using the families private yacht.

Royce looked over each of the students trying to tell wether any of them were as wealthy as him, no such luck.

"Well it looks like its just me, you, Richie and Glacie then" Royce exclaimed to his Cinccino, Emery.

Royces attention was drawn to a group of veteran students who stood in front of him and his fellow newcomers. They had appeared to have a speech planned but that went up in flames when some brat apparently named Perry decided to create a scene.

So classes started at 7am and an announcement would be made when it was time.

"While those two continue their little discussion, does anyone have any questions they want answered?" Royce heard one of the veteran students ask

"Yes I have one!" Royce yelled out and he began pushing his way to front of the group "move it! get outta my way! dont touch me!" he spat at the other new students "I need to take this letter, from my father, to the headmaster. Where can I find him?"
Old 09-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses

Lee Kurosawa
Chilly Beach

Lee cracked the knuckles on his left hand with his right sleeve tucked into his pocket while he listened to Lyla’s explanation of the rules and offer to answer any questions. He found it really strange that they would bring them to the school on the first day, thus hardly giving them any time to get situated. Then again what did Lee know? He’d been detached from human society for the most part of the last five years, after all.

He was caught off guard as he was pushed to the side by a brat named Perry. From what Lee had seen of the boy on the boat he had an idea of where things were going to go, and he about his the nail right on the head. Within moments Perry and Lyla were in an argument.

Some of the kids around Lee were shocked, a few more annoyed, and a select few were laughing at the scene. Lee himself decided to try to defuse the situation, and made his way to the front of the group of new students and over to Perry. “If you don’t want to listen to this you could always go ahead. This probably isn’t mandatory, after all.” A bit of annoyance was slipping into his voice, but for the most part it was emotionless.

Without even waiting for Perry to respond Lee turned to the other veteran student who had offered to answer any question. He knew that any further discussion with Perry would just make him angry. “How tough are the Pokemon that live on this island? Is it safe to assume that I’ll find at least one that will live up to my standards?”

Signature made by Charmander009!

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 09-17-2011 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:06 PM
akaichi Offline

Send a message via MSN to akaichi Send a message via Yahoo to akaichi Send a message via Skype™ to akaichi

Pat Carlile
Dorm/Campus, then the beach.

Pat Carlile was getting ready for the day in his usual fashion. Listening to music while applying make-up (But not mascara, because he usually applied too much and looked like he was half asleep while he did it. Which he usually was..) And then everyone would be staring. As he did this, he imagined slowly walking on stage as heat lights dimmed. Just like Lyla Emony. Lyla Emony used to be his favorite singer, but it seemed like she was no one else's, so she quickly went out of fashion after releasing one record. "I wonder whatever happened to her? Some say she disappeared, others that she was fired for explicit photos... But you get those rumors all the time... Perverts disgust me..." He got up, smiled, and sighed...

He didn't have many friends. The ones he did have were just as much of an outcast as he was. He looked at a picture of his father, and another of Lyla Emony that he had on his wall. "I wish you could be here, dad... I miss you so... And Lyla, you give me hope when I'm down and seemingly out. I love you both. Wish me luck on my first day!" He walked out of his dorm just as Lyla's first and only hit single, "Angel Heart" began to play. This, although there had been lots that he liked, was still his favorite song.

All the new students were at Chilly beach, getting acquainted with their new surroundings. He thought back to his first day longingly wishing that he could feel as splendid and at home now as he did back then. He decided to go welcome the newcomers and headed there with his arms in his pockets. He was turning when he saw a girl with pink disheveled (But still elegantly beautiful) hair and was shocked.. [COLOR=Indigo"That couldn't be Lyla! It just can't be!"[/COLOR] She was standing with a crowd gathered together around her, which seemingly were new students, when she said: "Hello new students. Welcome to Realix Island, the location of the very esteemed Realix Academy. I am Lyla and my friend next to me is Justin. We are here to help you with your first day here at the academy." "It is Lyla! It's like a dream come true!" He was stoked.

THE Lyla Emony, his favorite singer.... Now he was sure that the rumors weren't true... Here she was, standing here, acting all normal... He'd been dying to know where she went... But nothing seemed to be known of her whereabouts, not even on the internet. He hung back, saw a fight between Lyla and another student break out, another student beside them seemed to have seen this all before. He paid attention, looked around and waited until this assembly was over. [COLOR="rgb(75, 0, 130)"]"This is gonna be the best year of my life! I just know it!" [/COLOR]He thought about the possibilities and smiled.
95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 06:22 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Justin Metrix, Lyla Emony, and Perry Roberts
Chilly Beach

I can't believe Perry and Lyla are still arguing. You'd expect this from a new student but not a veteran. Lyla should be the mature one and just end the argument, but of course she is too stubborn to. That kid Perry is also a stubborn twit as well. I guess it's up to me to continue the student's debriefing. Justin then saw that a student in the crowd raised his hand to ask a question. "When can we start catching Pokemon? And where do we get Pokeballs?" the new student asked.

"That's a good question, you will start catching Pokemon on your second day of class. That is when the teacher will take you out to Overgrown Forest to go look for Pokemon. The teacher will give you three Realix Balls, special Pokeballs only used by students here at the academy," Justin answered.

"I need to take this letter, from my father, to the headmaster. Where can I find him?" another new student asked as he came to the front of the crowd. "The Headmaster's office is a small building right in front of the academy. It's just up the stone path behind me, follow it and you can't miss it," Justin explained.

A student came up to the front of the crowd and said to Perry,“If you don’t want to listen to this you could always go ahead. This probably isn’t mandatory, after all.” This finally made Lyla and Perry stop arguing, it wasn't the fact of what he said but how he said it. His word had been all emotionless except maybe a slight bit of annoyance in his tone, but besides that it was a creepy tone of voice.

"Yeah I guess your right. I guess I let my excitement get to me. I'm sorry for being an annoyance Lyla, i'll try to behave better in the future," Perry apologized. Though her speech was too formal and tedious for my attention span, though I do get distracted easily. Oh well, I still think it was boring.

"It's okay, I forgive you. It's also partly my fault for letting myself get carried away, I do have quite the bad temper. And besides I'm a Veteran Student, I should be acting more maturely. Just try to keep your energy more contained. Now anyways as I was saying...what was I saying? Ugh! I forgot," Lyla groaned. Lyla took a moment to retrace her thoughts before she had been interrupted by Perry. "Okay, now Justin and I will walk you all to your dorm houses. Then you will go find your room and unpack your things. Now everyone come this way, we don't have time to waste," Lyla explained. All the new student probably think I'm some immature little punk after seeing me arguing like a child with Perry. Oh well, hopefully they don't see me that way ALL year.

Justin and Lyla began walking towards the Academy and expected the students to follow behind them. As she was walking, Lyla noticed that some kid was staring at her in this sort of admirational stare. Lyla felt uncomfortable so she just kept walking ahead with an uneasy facial expression. I wonder why that guy was staring at me? Oh well I guess it's probably nothing. He could be daydreaming and just happened to be staring in my direction, probably not even looking at me at all. So they continued leading the students on the stone path North.

Last edited by mickmon95; 09-17-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: *headdesk* It seems no one read the last bit of Celty and Shinra's post, I forgot to put it in their location, but they did end up at Chilly Beach, watching the group. Oh well. And Esper, I thought you said in his SU that Lee only had one arm, so how can he cross his arms?

Celty and Shinra
Chilly Beach

As the new students started up with asking questions, Celty and Shinra approached, Celty still clinging to Shinra's arm but definitely leading as a young man who looked similar to Shizuo, although missing an arm spoke up, making a comment to the bickering Lyla and Perry before asking how strong the pokemon on the island were. Lyla and Perry made up after the comment and stopped bickering, but Shinra noticed the young man's actual question went unanswered. "I know your question was directed at Justin, but the pokemon here vary in strength from area to area and there are even strength differences among the various areas on the island. Whether or not you consider a battle 'up to your standards' is entirely dependent on your standards and how strong you are as a trainer, but I'm sure you'll find at least one battle that is up to your standards, whatever they may be...now if that means you have to find a way to get into the restricted areas on the island, I cannot say." The end of his sentence was punctuated by Celty shoving her phone in his face.

SHINRA! Don't give them any ideas! We're not allowed to go in the restriced areas because the administration says it's not safe, don't suggest that they should find a way in--if they get hurt because they got in because you suggested it, you could get in really big trouble!!! -_-# Shinra had to take Celty's hand and pull it back before he could read any of the message, and shrugged when he finally could.

"Not my fault if they decide to do something. I might have said it, but the doesn't meant I'm forcing them to do it." He replied, only getting an irritated expression out of Celty in response. The shorter girl puffed up her cheeks and them blew all the air out slowly before turning her attention to Lyla, finally remembering the names of the two familiar students after a moment. After a moment of typing while following as Lyla and Justin began to walk, she held out her phone to the older girl.

Hi, Lyla. Is there anything Shinra and I can help you and Justin with?

"What are you volunteering us for now, Celty?" Shinra asked playfully, allowing his younger companion to drag him along while clinging to his arm. He wasn't going to complain if that meant he got to spend more time with Celty. The girl turned her head to him and smiled before mouthing 'Anything they need help with.' to him.

Michelle Toya

Michelle was completely oblivious to the world even as Pho fell in her path, Cam moved to stop her, but she was too far away and Michelle was too close to the fallen kid. She didn't notice until she tripped over him, flying forward as her foot failed to clear his body and caught on it instead. She hit the ground hard on her hands and knees, but amazingly, did so rather quietly, never shouting or gasping as she fell, only giving of soft, almost surprised "Oh." as she fell and a murmured "Ouch." as her hands caught her on instinct and the ground jarred her knees.

Immeadiately, she jerked her legs away from the guy like she'd been shocked before pulling them under her, wincing as she realized they were scraped and sitting up to inspect her hands as Cam flew to her rescue and took over inspecting her hands worriedly. "...I'm fine, Cam..." The words were light and nearly flat, like a protest to the action only on instinct that she didn't feel like saying. The Gardevoir took a brief glance at her hands before making her stop to stretch out her legs to inspect her knees. Some of those who had called out to her earlier were beginning to come over to look, asking her if she was okay and muttering about "That stupid, weird kid who tripped Miki."

"Just go away, please?" Her tiny request was met with more concern. Fake concern, they're just worrying that they might look bad for ignoring my fall. That's how it always is...

"But Miki, we're your fr--" And there was the almightly slap, the one thing Michelle couldn't stand to hear.

"You are not my friends. Don't say it. I'm tired of being ignored and treated like an object rather than a person. That is not what friends do, so please go away and leave me alone." Her tiny voice barely raised in volume, but it was loud enough for them to hear. It was with that that it seemed Cam was finished inspecting her and found her okay enough to move, as Michelle stood slowly, wincing slightly as her knees protested and turned, looking back at Pho and giving him a soft, uncaring "...Sorry..." before she resumed walking away from them, towards the dorms once more. The "friends" she had just basically exploded at did not move to follow her.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-18-2011, 12:58 AM
White Knight Offline

Ryan Flynn
Chilly Beach

Justin quietly answered him, quickly wrapping up the conversation. A snobby looking kid asked a question as well, something about his father and the headmaster. "What a prick." he thought, but continued to space out as some more talk was made. Apparently people had lots of questions, because they just kept coming. Ryan listened with one ear, but concentrated on the boy arguing with Lyla. He seemed a bit irritating, and so immature. Hopefully he wouldn't have to stay around that kid for long. After Lyla finally rid herself of that insane child, they began to head towards the dorms. He noticed two older students; they had apparently appeared while Lyla and Justin held up the crowd.Although he didn't know why, they seemed strangely familiar. Lyla spoke again, obviously trying to finish the orientation.

"Okay, now Justin and I will walk you all to your dorm houses. Then you will go find your room and unpack your things. Now everyone come this way, we don't have time to waste," she said. Ryan simply shrugged; that sounded okay. Grabbing his suitcase, he followed the crowd towards the school. It bumped along the stony path, shaking his hand. The Pokeballs latched to his belt as the suitcase moved, obviously taking serious effort.

As he walked, he found that there weren't as many students as he thought. Maybe eight to ten, somewhere like that? That was nothing compared to his old school. Looking behind, he saw that insane boy again. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt, he He purposely slowed his walking, letting them catch up to him before he was walking along side the two. Clearing his throat, he began to speak. "Hi, my name's Ryan.What's your name?" he stopped himself, realizing he had been talking much too fast. Taking deep breaths, he hoped that he had not seemed too pushy.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 09-18-2011 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Pho Shizzle
Between school and dorms

Pho only had a second or two to relish in his victory before he felt someone trip over him and fall onto the sidewalk. To his surprise she's didn't yell or even show that she was in any pain, just a simple "Ouch" that was so deadpan that for a moment Pho did think she was being serious. It wasn't until her Gardevoir swooped down to inspect her scraped hands and knees that he saw the damage that had been done. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" He cried and leaped to his feet as if he had just been electrocuted. Bean was chilling out on his shoulder, "Weee"ing happily. "Are you hurt? I had no intention of doing that, I promise! My pokemon was just running away and I had to catch him. Bean likes to run, he thinks it's all a game. Are you bleeding? I can patch that up for you! String Shot makes an excellent bandage, it's not poisonous or dirty or anything, and it comes off just fine after a few days so it won't stick. Or I can take you to the school nurse if you want..."

He seemed to have no idea that he was being ignored. The girl's Gardevoir continued her inspection and it wasn't until one of the many people that had been following the girl (why did she have a crowd? Were they protesting against something?) detached herself from the rest and asked if she was okay. "Just go away, please?" The girl asked in a small voice.

Are they following her? Pho thought while Bean tilted his head in confusion. Why would they follow her? They look like Arcues' Witnesses.

"But Miki, we're your fr--" The Witness started to protest.

"You are not my friends." The girl snapped, although her voice barely changed. "Don't say it. I'm tired of being ignored and treated like an object rather than a person. That is not what friends do, so please go away and leave me alone."

Oh, that is so sad. Pho thought and watched as she stood up and muttered "Sorry" and started to walk away. No one followed. "Hey wait!" He called, breaking into a run until he was right next to her. "Why are you sorry? It's my fault! Don't worry, I'm pretty good with injuries, my parents showed me how to take care of myself. Please please, I feel so bad about it! My name is Pho Shizzle by the way, what's yours?" He stuck his hand out, then remembered that her palms were scraped and it would be painful to take hold of anything and drew it back nervously.

((Oh you adorable dense idiot. I love you XDDD))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-18-2011, 05:54 AM
Supremist Rain Offline

OOC: who controls the teachers??

"The Headmaster's office is a small building right in front of the academy. It's just up the stone path behind me, follow it and you can't miss it," was the response to Royces question

"Thanks" Royce replied. "Come on Emery" he called to his Cinccino, and together they strutted up the path, noses in the air, towards the Headmasters office.

When they arrived they went inside to find a small sitting room with a large desk behind which a Secretary sat "Can I help you?" she asked airily

"Ah yes, I need to deliver this letter to the Headmaster. Its rather important" Royce replied

"The Headmaster is deep in an important phonecall at the moment, if you leave it with me I'll hand it to him when he finishes" explained the Secretary

"Hmm, nope that won't do. My father asked me to hand it to him in person, so I think i'll just sit and wait" Royce responded stuffily

The Secretary rasied her eye brows in surprise "As you wish then"

Royce took a seat on one of the plush lounges and waited, Emery sitting next to him.

"Well heres to hoping this letter works Emery, I cant see why not. This school looks like it could use some extra funds and if it can benefit me on the side then thats just gravy" Royce whispered to his Cinccino with sly smile.

The envelope was beige in colour with a dusting of gold glitter and was sealed by a wax imprint of the Worthington coat of arms. Inside was a blank cheque with the signature of Royces father on it and a letter which read:

Dear Headmaster Lance,

My name is Charles Worthington of the Kanto Worthingtons and by now you will have met my son Royce. He can be a bit of a handful and times and will no doubt get into some kind of trouble during his time at your academy. My wife and I have high hopes for our only child and it just wouldnt do to have any black marks against his name.

As such, enclosed with this letter you will find a blank cheque with my signature on it. Feel free to write any amount of money on it and cash it in, for school funding of course. In return I ask that my son Royce be exempt from harsher forms of punishment dealt by your school and that his record remains clean.

If you have any problems please dont hesistate to call me and we can discuss other options. I would be more than happy to provide further funding be it for the school, or personal use.

Yours Sincerely

Charles Burns Worthington
Old 09-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Jamie O'Connor
Chilly Beach

"Right, Suitcase.. Check, Pokeballs.. Check, Sunglasses.. Check, Alright I think we are ready to leave," Jamie said to his Miltank, who was casually sitting by the side of the boat waiting for Jamie. Jamie lifted his rucksack onto his shoulder and walked off the boat onto the soft grainy beach. When he took his first step in the sand, he felt each grain between his feet. This is home, just like Olivine and Vermillion

He took a quick 5 minute break, relaxing in the sand, singling himself out from the rest of the other new students. Jamie liked his personal space, where it was him and his Miltank. He could finally process his thoughts without the busy world passing bye.

Jamie slowly rose from the beach front and noticed the large number of students being lead off down a small track. He quickly picked his bags up and started to chase after the group. Being late would make a bad first impression.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digital; 09-18-2011 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:27 PM
Sylver Offline

Maximillian Marx
Between Chilly Beach and the dormitories

A brisk, shuffling sound could be easily distinguised from the boy many called "Stranger". He didn't even stop to answer somebody's snide remark to him, nor did he show any movement but a very casual flick of the wrist, dismissing the remark wordlessly and leaving the commentor flustered at the same time.

Realix Academy... He thought to himself. Finally, the top rated Pokemon academy is just a few hectometers* away... Stopping briefly, a shiny female Raichu stopped near him, staring at the building in awe. He had to admit, it was quite astonishing... if you were simple-minded and had never truly seen a better building. Just a flashy display of money that he hoped was not just spent on looks.

He was aware of a few young women here staring at him, and started a brisk walking pace again. He got no more than two meters on before a student stepped in front of him, the same flustered student from before.

"What's the matter with you, kid? Too high up to respond to the only cool kid here?" The rather arrogant student spoke, his muscled form implying that he was an athlete. The girl next to him seemed to frown at his words.

"On the contrary, I just don't have the time to deal with a loser like you." He replied firmly, with enough control to show that he was the better being here.

"A loser, am I?! Well, at least I don't need a sword for this!" The athletic student shouted, sending a left hook at his face. Suddenly, without letting go of the scabbard to his sword, he ducked the wild fist and swept his leg out, knocking the student on his stomach. Right before the fall completed, however, he managed to grab the left arm and twist it painfully behind the back of the athlete, not enough pressure to cause permanent damage or dislocate his arm, but enough so that the pain was intense.

"You're wasting my time." He spoke coolly, sensing some of the female onlookers blush at his tone and the way he handled himself in the failed fight. Standing up, he turned and resumed his brisk walk, the Raichu giving a glare to the recovering athlete before hurrying over to her trainer.

"I'm not done with you yet!" He heard the athlete yell before a cry of pain emerged next.

"You're done." He replied as casually as before and continued walking, a couple of girls following him.

Walking by the group of new students, he suddenly stopped as a young woman dressed in a maid outfit held out a pair of pokeballs to him.

"You forgot Senka and Rai, Master Maximillian." She spoke as he took the two pokeballs and quickly placed them along his belt.

"Faye, I thought we talked about this before I came here. I don't need you to wear that around me, or around some of the other students here." He spoke, sighing in frustration. "Thank you for bringing them here. Next time, please wear some more casual clothing. Please take my katana back to the boat, Faye." He handed her the scabbard, leaving it more as a command than a question.

"Yes, Master Maximillian." She politely curtsied before walking off with a trained grace, leaving him to sigh and hold a hand to his forehead.

This year is going to be interesting, indeed... Maximillian thought before he continued on his path to the dormitories.

(OOC: *1 hectometer=100 meters, for those who don't know)

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 09-18-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Spark Damon Offline

Steve Jones
Chilly Beach

Steve was examining as Lyla and Justin, both veteran students give different instructions to the new students. Steve always knew that Lyla was good for the job, that was one reason why he referred her to Headmaster Lance. Steve also noticed that Justin was actually talking. A little strange given to his quiet nature. But Steve just shrugged it off. He then got up from the sand and dusted off himself.

"Pikachu", he called out," I am heading out."

All of a sudden from a nearby tree. The Electric Mouse Pokemon jumped out and landed on Steve's shoulder with quick speed. "Pika Pika," the Pokemon said.

Steve just nodded and continued walking. Unlike most of the students that was currently attending, Steve was in his third year and on the good side of almost every teacher, and student. He was even given the request by the Headmaster to look after the students because of the recent disappearances. He then called out, "Charizard." In the sky the Fire Dragon Pokemon swooped down and as he landed dust was kicked from the ground.

"Have you noticed anything strange going on lately, my friend," Steve asked. The Charizard about 6 inches taller than a regular one stood to his full height and shook his head. Steve gave out a light sigh and said," Thank you, now return." He then held out the Poke-ball and a red beam came from it and touched the Charizard causing it to go back inside.

Steve has always wondered where are the disappearances coming from. He was only motivated by a sweet girl named Rachel, who disappeared a month before school ended last year. He missed countless nights of rest trying to find her. Even though people believed she was dead. Somewhere deep down, Steve knew she was alive.

Steve shrugged off his thoughts and started a brisk walk to his dorm. He wondered who will his new roommate be, since the other one graduated last year.