Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 04:55 AM
Sylver Offline

Default Re: [Something different, I hope] New Horizons, part 1 [all inclusive pokemon/morph r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
@Sylver

Welcome Sylver and Erik! Updating curretn cast right now, but I should also mention, pokemorphs have to, well, not reveal what they are around the humans. Got it? *wink*

*EDIT*
Also, check out the plot and your role sections again, I added a little bit at the end of each just for pokemorphs.
I see. So, are there any Pokemorph societies?

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 09-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Oracion Offline

Default Re: [Something different, I hope] New Horizons, part 1 [all inclusive pokemon/morph r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
I see. So, are there any Pokemorph societies?
*wink* oh come now, saying so would be endangering the pokemorphs in those societies. But, the answer is yes and no. Yes, it's possible, but difficult, as pokemorphs have to remain hidden as much as possible and not draw attention to themselves. And no, not at the moment, but one could form in theory, particularity if the members knew each other from the same laboratory.
Old 09-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracion View Post
*wink* oh come now, saying so would be endangering the pokemorphs in those societies. But, the answer is yes and no. Yes, it's possible, but difficult, as pokemorphs have to remain hidden as much as possible and not draw attention to themselves. And no, not at the moment, but one could form in theory, particularity if the members knew each other from the same laboratory.
...ok? So, when will the RP start?

Old 09-19-2011, 01:21 AM
Oracion Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
...ok? So, when will the RP start?
I'm keeping this thread open for another week or two and see how many more people wish to join. If by two weeks time no one else comes I'll ask Max to come join us and we can begin.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:27 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I don't need to sign up again, do I? I don't think so anyway. Just PM me when it starts up with a link to the RP.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-24-2011, 09:31 AM
Oracion Offline

Announcement

As it seems that there isn't too much new interest in this plot, this thread will continue to stay open and the roleplay will be launched either october the 1st or 2nd, depending on my homework load.

New sign-ups will still be welcomed afterwards, but only if they have read and caught up with how much the roleplay has already progressed.

The posting order will be the same as the cast order on page 1, bottom of first thread.

In lieu of extended absences (vacation, homework, etc,) that will make you unable to respond, please tell us beforehand so that we may continue until your return.

Another sign-up session may be held once part 1 of New Horizons is finished.

End of announcement, thank you for reading!
~J.A.D.

PS, avatar is my original work!
Old 09-29-2011, 08:34 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

This sounds pretty solid. You have an interesting roleplay philosophy that I somewhat relate to as well... Mind if I join?

I have a few questions though... are we allowed to submit two characters? And what's the history behind pokemorphs here anyway (besides the lab thing)?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:26 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I've decided. for the group RP I will be using my other character. And my other character.

Name:Cody Moon
General idea of age: 14
Appearance/Picture: (credit to Cheerful Cherubi)
Personality: Wakes up on the wrong side of the bed every day. He just wants to get things done as quickly as possible. He can communicate with pokemon, and understands them. That dosen't mean he won't stand up for what is right or do what he needs to do.
Personal pokemon knowledge: 4th gen
Other/Misc: He really hates capturing any pokemon, and thus has caught a whopping 0. And the tail is not fake. He can actually create black and white flames in his hands for a short time due to his tail. Will often stand up for pokemon(role reversal) and fight alongside his own flareon, Sara.
Trainer class: Reluctant Trainer
Pokemon Party:Sara, noraml coloured flareon, medium level.

@33Whimsicott33: I believe you can if you want. About the history thing, I don't know. You could just make it up when you get to figuring out your past, I guess.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 10-16-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Oracion Offline

@Max
That's great, trainers are always welcome, even if they're only reluctant ones!

@Whimsicott
Of course you can join, just remember to post your character sign-up sheets, since that seems to be the standard around here. It does help for identifying who is who. Submit as many characters as you can manage, like I said, this plot is character heavy (and also like I said, I'm gonna be bringing in a bucket load of 'em as the plot goes on). As for the morphs, I usually prefer secrecy, but by now I figure; ah why not?

History of Morphs:
Many many years ago, almost a century before present date, the laboratories of the five regions went their separate ways; the public/private labs, now run by the regional professors (Oak, Elm, Birch, etc,) and individual professors (Ahkihabara, Yung, Fennel, etc.) studied pokemon's relationships with humans and how they could live and work together, thus leading to the world we know today. The other labs, the Sector Labs, winked out of known existence that same day, and disappeared.

The most brilliant minds of four of the five regions had signed an oath together, swearing to their cause and devotion to secrecy of their discovery; how pokemon and human dna can be combined to make something much more. For over a century the Sector Labs have operated in secret under the guise of the world's leading scientific research centres, such as the Kanto/Johto medicinal research centres, Sinnoh's genetic research lab and the main advanced weaponry laboratory in Hoenn's north-east archipelago.

For over a century human subjects, as pokemon to human morphing isn't practical, have been locked away withing these labs, undergoing terrible testing and experimentation, fights to the death and dissection for parts. For over a century, they have suffered and died under the fierce oppression of the most brilliant minds in the world, for over a century, not a soul outside the Sector Lab Consulate had known of their existence, and for many centuries to come, for those few who had managed to evade the meticulous and deadly security features of the labs must still live in fear, fear of being hunted down by the Sector consulate, and fear of being spotted for the freaks they are by the other humans, the 'normals', living blissfully unaware of the clandestine war that has enveloped the world around them. Fear of the 'normals', the unintended death-call for the 'abnormals', as the 'normals' never took well to anything 'abnormal'. Anything 'abonormal' ended up behind bars, prodded with needles, or dead.

I will be adding this section to both the Roleplay board and the Discussion board later on!
~J.A.D.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 AM
Sylver Offline

Two character submissions, both Pokemorphs

Name: Aria Rals
Appearance: She takes the appearance of a Pachirisu Pokemorph, several scars along her back, hidden underneath her blue shirt and several more along her legs, hidden by a pair of blue jeans. She walks barefoot and her sleeveless shirt is too loose, slipping over her right shoulder and partially revealing the related c-cup breast, covered by a white lace bra. Her emerald green eyes display her emotions as easily as a child's book does a title and her long sky blue hair reaches her ankles.
Personal Pokemon Knowledge: 4th Gen
Other: She constantly sticks near Erik, claiming that she feels comfortable while hiding hidden feelings for him. She likes when he holds her near him, too the point where she seems to purr, and she has been seen leaning against his chest as the two of them slept, his arms wrapped around her protectively.
Species: Pachirisu
Lab: Johto
Language: Both

Name: Zen Kyles
Appearance: Zen is a very tomboyish young woman. She wears a pair of black jeans and red fighting gloves on her body at all times, her d-cup breasts bound with a considerable amount of sport bandages. Her red eyes flare her emotions out when she reaches the boiling point, but otherwise warn others to leave her be. Short, spiked crimson hair covers her head and a pair of daggers are strapped to each arm, available at a moments notice should she require them.
Personal Pokemon Knowledge: 5th Gen
Other: She hides her softer side through a veil of annoyance, but she is secretly looking for someone who could offer a shoulder to cry on when she reaches the breaking point of bottling up her emotions. She harbors a firm fear of large bodies of water, so Erik and Aria have to tie her arms and legs to keep her from practically jumping ship whenever they leave shore, locking her in Erik's room.
Species Arcanine
Lab: Hoenn
Language: Pokespeak only

Last edited by Sylver; 10-16-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:25 AM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

Alright, let's try and challenge!

Jenny Pearson
Trainer

General idea of age: 12-14
Appearance/Picture: She has a diminutive stature, with a rounded face, and with brown hair cut short. Her skin is fair, but pale from spending little time outside in the sun. Her eyes are a dull grey with a tinge of green.
Personality: Jenny has strong convictions in looking for the truth. She is always asking questions, and this coupled up with her rather energetic personality can come out to others as potentially annoying. She loves, and is intrigued by Pokemon, but doesn't have much interest in becoming a trainer, preferring the domestic environment of school. She's read many books and absorbed much knowledge of the world of Pokemon, its inhabitants, and its myths. Her experience with that world, however, is another matter entirely...
When tackling a problem, she likes to plan things out and work methodically. She's always eager to help out someone, whether they asked for it or not!
Personal pokemon knowledge: Up to 5th gen.
Other/Misc: In Hearthome City.
Trainer class: (Newbie) While she knows a lot about Pokemon from her studies, her skill level as a trainer is low.
Pokemon Party: Spinda (Nickname "Twirlie"), Castform (No nickname), Kricketune (Nickname "Radio")

Janet Pearson
Pokemorph

General idea of age: 12-14
Appearance/Picture: She is a girl of diminutive stature, with brown hair grown long. Retaining some of the traits of her counterpart pokemon species, she is covered completely in yellow-matted fur, save for the red that tips her short, paw-like hands, and the long rabbit-like ears that protrude from atop her head. A small, black nose dots her rounded, mouselike face, with two red cheeks with the mark of a "+" sign on either side. A short tail protrudes out from behind her with a similar shape. Her large, dilated eyes are a dull grey with a tinge of green.
Personality: Janet, like her sister, is always curious about the circumstances surrounding her. She always has questions stirring in her mind, and takes it upon herself to find the truth. Through those convictions, she won her way out of the laboratory that held her, and to the outside world. The wilderness is her preferred place of living, and she is generally laid back when living in isolation. However, she is very pragmatic with survival, always keeping in sight a single goal in her life: Not dying. When tackling a problem, she prefers to act in the moment and improvise based on what she see in front of her. Janet has grown up to be relatively distrustful of everyone, and everything else. Not just humans (though they're at the top of the list), but any living thing with a decent degree of sentience. Having grown up with fights to the death as a commonplace occurrence, she's become fully aware of how even the most benign of living things can be prompted to turn on their friends, allies, or masters in the right situation.
Personal pokemon knowledge: Some of Hoenn, but also has much experience with other pokemorphs
Other/Misc: Dwells in the areas around Route 110 and often hides out in New Mauville.
Species: (If the description didn't make it obvious) Plusle
Laboratory: Hoenn

Last edited by 33Whimsicott33; 10-02-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:32 AM
Oracion Offline

If you check the cast list, you will now find the Pearsons and Whimsicott have now joined the party! It's your turn right now Whimsicott, so I suggest checking both the rp and discussion boards right away!
~J.A.D.

Old 10-02-2011, 09:03 PM
33Whimsicott33 Offline

oops, I made a few errors last night in my character submission. I accidentally switched the names around. They're edited now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Name: Zac Storm
General idea of age: 16-17
Appearance/Picture: He has pointy ears, red hair with black tips, red claws and a blue head band. He likes to use an illusion as a disguise. He looks like a normal human with brown hair
Personality: He hides in shadows and tries to blend in. Though if someone is in trouble he will try to help without being seen. He is distrustful until he know the person enough to decide what kind of person they are.
Personal pokemon knowledge: 5th
Other/Misc: He gets rid of his disguise when he is weaken or by choice.
Species: Zoroark morph
Laboratory: Unova
Old 10-27-2011, 01:56 AM
Oracion Offline

Hello there Pokemon of Destruction (may I call you PoD? Lol, Pod...) and Zac, I'd be glad to welcome you to New Horizons, but since the roleplay has already started quite a bit, you need to catch up a little. For that, and also because you're a very, very special morph (Unova) I need to have a quick interview with you through the private message system (I can't tell everyone else the significance of Unova yet.)

If this interview gets done before I can post my next post, you can post your intro before I post my 'dream-sequence' thing, then when we resume normal post-order your turn will be after Whimsicott, okay? AFTER we have a little chat, that is.

Zac Storm: Approved!
~J.A.D.

Last edited by Oracion; 10-29-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Closed Thread