Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 11:36 PM
Epic Offline

Talking Failing with My Friends....XD

Failing With My Friends

Fail #1

Okay.... I went to a Movie with My Friend, Jimmy, to see Shark Night 3D. On The Way Back This Happened......

"Alexis! Look!!!!" Jimmy said. I Looked Over at him and he was wearing his 3D glasses, and Then he said-"Imma Gangsta!!!" Sure.... I was freaked out.... But I was bored so I played along!! "You are SWAGGING!!!" I said. "Gangsta Swag!!!" He said Nodding his head. I Laughed. Then The same Day, His Cousin Played, a country song, I think.... Then, "OMIGAWD!!! PUT ON EMINEM!!!!!" he screamed. So she put on Eminem, Then He Went Back To Swagging LOL. He was Rocking back and forth, fast, He did that through the WHOLEDang Song!!!!

You'll make Me Happy!!! :D

Quiting this FOREVER due to so many mean people..... :'(
Old 09-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Epic Offline

Default Re: Failing with My Friends....XD

Failing With My Friends

Fail #2

Okay.... Now I was In School.... We Got 30 minutes away from class.... So Jimmy, My Other Friend Logan, some Girl Jimmy Knows, and Me were just hanging Out.

We Were sitting in a Field, Bored to Death, Then Logan, Came Running Over to Us. "JIMMY!!!!!!!!" Logan Screamed. W.....T....F.......? I Thought to Myself. Logan Came Running Over to Jimmy, and Hugged Him...... "What Are You Doing Hanging Out With Them!? Are You..... CHEATING on Me!?!?" Logan Asked, Out of nowhere. Jimmy's Face Turned Blank, just like his brain LOL. Jimmy put his hands on Logan's shoulders and said "Logan! Logan! I'm NOT Gay!!!! For The Last Time! IM NOT GAY!!" "He's Lying" I whispered to that one girl. She laughed. "What....?" He asked. "Noffin!" I said. I was Lying LOL.

Old 09-06-2011, 12:08 AM
NES2 Offline

What, an excerpt of one paragraph copied and pasted in another story? Less paragraphs and less plot? The same character name? I didn't think it was possible, but are you just writing things down that happened to you a couple days ago? Are you Alexis?

If it is, this shouldn't even be here. It's not creative if your story is not at ALL original. I mean, most stories here involve Pokemon, but at least most writers adds imagined elements to the story to make it unique. Your using this section as a diary. And unfortunately, this is not a diary section.

If you want to go ahead and write what happened to you last Thursday, go ahead and do it in a journal. I'm here because I want to read a story.

You didn't follow any of the previous advice also. You went backwards, in fact.

Please, if you aren't going to post anything of interest to the PE2K community then don't post anything at all. It just fills the thread with more pointless nonsense.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Epic Offline

Yeah.... I just like writing ORGINAL Stories more.......

Old 09-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Unhappy Re: Failing with My Friends....XD

There are four things I cannot stand.

1. People Who Capatilize Every Word

2. People who think they are gangster

3. People who waste space on the forums.

4. And lastly...short chapters/parts

You and this fit every one.

The only three things I don't know is why you posted this here.

And why did you put [pokemon] behind it if it is...whatever this is.

And why you made it.

I'm also kinda sad that you called this original and a story.
The fonts are quite an eyesore also, and make it that much more confusing.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-06-2011, 07:25 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Warning: RAGE.

I second what Max says.

Why did you put [Pokemon] as the prefix if it's clearly NOT pokemon?

Quote:
Yeah.... I just like writing ORGINAL Stories more.......
What the flip are you going on about? Do you mean a non-pokemon story? Then why the hell does it have the [Pokemon] prefix, once again? And this. Is NOT a story. Please. For all our sakes. LOWER YOUR FONT SIZE. Use proper grammar. Put new characters' speech on NEW LINES. And for goodness' sake, this is more like a diary entry than a story.

Seriously. This looks like a joke.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Warning: RAGE.

I second what Max says.

Why did you put [Pokemon] as the prefix if it's clearly NOT pokemon?

What the flip are you going on about? Do you mean a non-pokemon story? Then why the hell does it have the [Pokemon] prefix, once again? And this. Is NOT a story. Please. For all our sakes. LOWER YOUR FONT SIZE. Use proper grammar. Put new characters' speech on NEW LINES. And for goodness' sake, this is more like a diary entry than a story.

Seriously. This looks like a joke.

~GS.
Umm...heh...I uh.....umm.....did that in most of Ambersand too. I mean the new lines thing....hah...ha.....ha.....dont kill me....but, I mean, I'm doing it in IX and onward.....but I guess I should edit all the others...?

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Okay, first of all, this is not a story. Like others have said, this is much more like a diary than creative writing. Also, if it is not a pokemon story, it should not have the [pokemon] prefix.

Listen to what the others have to say. I'll leave this thread open to give you a chance to fix your post and make it into a story, but please do not keep posting things that are like what you wrote in the first post.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 09-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Truthfully, I am really disappointed in those that have immediately ripped into Epic. Isn't it obvious that they are a new member who, accidentally, posted something which is nothing like a Pokemon Fanfic? I understand that they should have read the rules and other peoples' work before posting, but this is ridiculous. You guide them into the right direction, not slap them in the face ten times.

And yes, I know this isn't a good piece, but again, ten slaps in the face is not necessary to a newcomer, especially one that seems to obviously not have been involved in a forum before.

I, myself, am going to help Epic through the forum, hopefully avoiding another moment like this, as well as any mistakes they may make in the future. I'm just waiting for their confirmation on my offer.

But, Epic, next time, read other peoples' work and the rules, yeah? Plus, in literature, smilies/emotes are a big no no. Describe the character's reaction to certain situations, an image is bleh ^_^ When I first joined, Role Playing helped to improve my writing majorly, so I suggest doing that for a while, then moving onto writing stories etc.

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

I apologise for the previous members who have critiqued you to shreds, but to be absolutely direct, I'm sorry, we don't post things such as diary entries in the fan-fiction section. This is solely for creative writing; meaning lyrics, stories, poems and the like.
If you're new and don't know about something, please don't hesitate to ask, because most of us are just friendly folks who like to help others out. ^-^

So for future reference, be sure to read the rules before you post (there should be a thread in almost every section) and no diary entries here, please! If you feel the need to post what happened during your day, do it here. But we really don't need to see a story about it.

~locked

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Closed Thread