Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: The Member's Spotlight : NEW INTERVIEWEE

@max : I shall assassinate you next...I mean, keep an watchful eye on you ;)

@Sj : Till now, I don't have the slightest idea who shot you with that poison dart :(

@Moonlight : Tsuna is your all time favorite Moderator of PE2K. Worship him! 8D

@Kenny : Wild Arceus appeared! Lol. Well, be prepared, Kenny. Interviewing you is something I'm looking forward to....with eager. :3

-Tsuna

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: The Member's Spotlight : NEW INTERVIEWEE

Interview #3 is done. It's none other than the Pe2k's very own Demi-God, Kenny_C.002. This interview was particularly full of lulz, and I hope you peepz enjoy this the most! It also happens to be the longest interview (without the content removal) so far, and as usual, I had to cut out about 25% of the content :( NONETHELESS, the best parts are in!

Spoiler:
Tsuna: I shall be starting the interview now. I don’t have to be really formal with you, as I’m sure you’re already aware of the rules :D SO SHALL WE BEGIN?!

Kenny_C.002 Sure.

Tsuna: Awesome! Okay, when it comes to “My Favorite Pokemon”, what is the first Pokemon that comes to your mind?

Kenny_C.002: Smeargle

Tsuna: The painting monkey? Any particular reason, though? :0

Kenny_C.002: It's a dog, as far as I can tell.

[Tsuna broke into a huge LOL here for a few minutes, and then…]

Tsuna: Because of its tongue? Because you know, dogs hang out their tongue and etc.

Kenny_C.002: Well that and also its name has a "gle". You know, like a beagle. It has some resemblance of snoopy with a beret and THAT is awesome.

Tsuna: And there we go folks, Kenny loves a snoopy with a beret :D

Kenny_C.002: Just need a Woodstock Pokémon

Tsuna: Time for a sensitive question. How LONG have you been in Pe2k? :3

Kenny_C.002: How is that sensitive?

Tsuna: I don't know, Harry told me he was younger than you xD Or is it the other way round D:

Kenny_C.002: He is younger than me.

Tsuna: ...in terms of forum service!!11 /late

Kenny_C.002: I remember when Kim was still a little noob.

Tsuna: You mean Hkim aka Harry aka Pe2k Idol aka Site Editor aka ..[the list went on]…was a little NOOB?!

Kenny_C.002: Yes

[The conversation from here started to get really interesting…]

Kenny_C.002: Look, I go back to like 2000-2001

Tsuna: Harry as a noob, is that even logical? …and right. 2000 – 2001…what was I doing then? ~.~

Kenny_C.002: I was a little noob back in the day. :-D

Tsuna: Were you a noob like us when you joined? :3

Kenny_C.002: a gmod of a noob

Tsuna: Hahaha! Or were you super smart and the minute you came in…BAM! Moving on, you've definitely served Pe2k for a very long time, so your journey throughout would be interesting no doubt!

Kenny_C.002: Well it's not that exciting, considering that I have the memory of a goldfish. What was your name again?

Tsuna: Tsuna the Interviewer, at your service!

Kenny_C.002: Right

Tsuna: MOVING ON!

Kenny_C.002: I remembered when I had to change Kimmy's diapers. Those were the days.

Tsuna: Hahahahahahah. This interview is definitely getting somewhere! So tell me, how did you find Pe2k?

Kenny_C.002: Interestingly enough, I was a forum dweller of Gamewinners.com. Yes, the Pokémon section of that rater obscure gaming site. Just one day, one of my buddies jumped ship to pe2k and I followed, because I felt like it. Like in old WWF fashion, I feuded with the local moderator at that time. :-D

Tsuna: ooooohhh…I bet you won :-P

Kenny_C.002: Dude thought I stole his team setup. It turned out that we just thought of the same thing. Funny thing was that it had like the crappiest Pokémon, like Sunflora.

Tsuna: LOL! So Sunflora is your least favourite? OR thanks to Gen V, you have something else in mind?

Kenny_C.002: good question. I always thought that in order to be the best least favourite Pokémon, it must derp harder it derps, the more hilarious it gets to hate on it. So...I guess it'll be bidoof.

Tsuna: I saw that coming!

Kenny_C.002: stunfisk came close, that creepy smile..

Tsuna: HOLY SH*T!! I HATE THAT F*G D:< I mean seriously, it looks like its beat up or something.

Kenny_C.002: well it looks like it got run over by a truck.

Tsuna: When you joined back then, what was your Username? And yes, it needs to be run over again!! D:<

Kenny_C.002: Same as now, back in proboards you can change your username willy nilly.

Tsuna: It was that accessible? xD

Kenny_C.002: ya

Tsuna: But you kept yours the same then, until now?

Kenny_C.002: During that time I changed quite a bit, but usually I kept my Kenny_C.002 base funny thing was that my avatar was at first a male hero Heero Yui from Gundam Wing, and I actually ASKED Ryan to put that up for me.

Tsuna: You asked him to put up an Avatar for you? Wow, I barely see him nowadays. LoL.

Kenny_C.002: yup, my first avatar. Services like photobucket weren't prevalent back then. so to host avatars, you either stole bandwidth from a website or you asked people who had space. I asked Ryan. XD

Tsuna: LOL. Wow, it was that ancient back then, huh?

Kenny_C.002: Ya, It wasn't until then did I change to an entirely female cast for avatars. Thanks Love Hina. After that, the image hosting sites became more common, so we could use our own. If you go look around, you can still find some of my old posts when I was a nooby mod. :-D

[After many more lulzy moments…]

Kenny_C.002: Ya…So my username, it came in 2 parts. The first part was that I called myself ‘Kenny C\’. I don't know why, I was 14 and I was young. It was 10 years ago. The other part was the 002 which was that I named myself mastertrainer001 in Gamewinners then I forgot my password so I went with 002.

Tsuna: ‘Kenny C\’. C drive? xD

Kenny_C.002: Beats me

[and afterwhich, a series of computer whiz chats broke out here…]

Tsuna: so, I know you love Pe2k, but, any favorite part of the forums? Besides Administration?

Kenny_C.002: Well it's like liking your best friend's jigglypuff's dog; you know what I'm saying? You could theoretically have a favourite part of the forum but then you'd be lying to yourself.

Tsuna: what the ****? ahahhahahahhahahha

Kenny_C.002: what? Are you saying that Pokémon can't have pets?

Tsuna: OH no! Sure they can. I mean, Meowth can talk in the anime. I won’t be surprised if it had a pet puppy. So tell me Kenny san, your favourite memory out of millions you've had at Pe2k and the "worst".

Kenny_C.002: I think that my favourite times have always been to just see members fooling around doing some incredibly stupid things. Though I must say that messing around with everybody's avatars and sigs in the 2 or 3 times I did mafia was fun. I mean, how often do YOU get to replace everyone's signatures with anime girls?

[Tsuna was sadded at this point…]

[A lot chit chat followed here which had to be taken out due to secrecy…]

Tsuna: Oh , and a random fun question. What was it like when Harry was promoted and he's like working under you??

Kenny_C.002: He made a speech.

Tsuna: Not surprising LOL! He's like the king of speeches!

Kenny_C.002: If you ever need someone to do speeches, ask him.

Tsuna: LOL xD so what was your feeling then? ahhahahah

Kenny_C.002: I was pretty happy. That guy was pretty good by the time he was promoted to mod.

Tsuna: You saw the potential in him, huh?

Kenny_C.002: Though he was a tiny bit too obsessed with the war

Tsuna: LOL even until now, he is xD

Kenny_C.002: I owe this guy a lot though.

[Awww. Hope you're reading this Harry!]

Tsuna: Moving on to another fun question, name a Pokémon that represents you? :0

Kenny_C.002: Representing me? Jigglypuff. I inflate like that too and I double slap people. It's a well-known fact that I'm an alien from a far eastern planet somewhere outside of the solar system.

Tsuna: Inflate and double slap...and vandalizing people's face..that’s like sig editing. LOL!

Kenny_C.002: Pretty much

Tsuna: IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE :D SO, Do you ever see yourself quitting Pokemon?

Kenny_C.002: Beats me. I'm kind of a casual player myself anyway. Even if it is Nuzlocke-no-pokemon-centre runs.

Tsuna: I was telling my friends the other day, that if my kids hate Pokémon or don’t even want to know Pokémon, I’d be a very sad and disappointed parent

Kenny_C.002: lol. That reminds me of starcraft. "Dad, I'm in bronze league in starcraft and I don't care". GET OUT SON.

Tsuna: OM*G! SAME! XD

Kenny_C.002: XD I won't be taking that kind of nonsense

Tsuna: Totally agreed, Kenny sama. “Son, go read about Pikachu and I’m going quiz you. Fail it, and you're grounded".

Kenny_C.002: lol

[We also shared views about anime girls were important]

Tsuna: We've had 5 generations so far. What would be your favourite?

Kenny_C.002: 2nd generation

Tsuna: Okay. Kenny sama, another very important question…Ho oH or Lugia?

Kenny_C.002: That's quite an important question

Tsuna: Oh hell it is :D

Kenny_C.002: Ho-oh

Tsuna: F**K YEAH SEAKING!

Kenny_C.002: Just to spite on the lugia fans

Tsuna: LOL!

Kenny_C.002: Also it has better attack. Psh aeroblast? Who needs that when you BURN EVERYTHING TO A CRISP?

[The topic then was so full of Ho-Oh win & Lugia fail rage, that I decided to cut that bit out. Lugia is awesome too! 8D ]

[The topic then carried on to Kenny sama’s University experiences, and I truly enjoyed listening to them, as you can see, I took them out as well…]

Tsuna: On scale of 1-10, what rating would you give Pe2k? This should be interestin :-P

Kenny_C.002: In an overall sense, probably an 8

Tsuna: 8D right?

Tsuna: Anyways, Kenny san

Kenny_C.002: I got downgraded? D:

Tsuna: Sama* xD

Tsuna: Words for our baby mods and baby gmods? I’m pretty sure they're all junior to you :D Cept Ryan.

[The topic then shifted to an ancient Staff, who was senior to Kenny sama…]

Kenny_C.002: Ah yes. Stay outta trouble. And also, remember what Peter's uncle said. (Spidey’s uncle). Lol. Btw, just in case, my "least favourite moment" was when members leave. :-(

[Not sure if this was intentional, but I like how Kenny sama mentioned this sad thingy after a while, and not in between when we had a very good time chatting!]

Tsuna: Another random fun question (more like taking advantage of the situation), any reason why Harry doesn’t use smilies? I mean, you do! And you're his senior xD

Kenny_C.002: Because he's a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

Tsuna: Dudeception?

Tsuna: Any words to our new & existing members whom might be reading this interview?

Kenny_C.002: Of course. To all my minions, we shall march onto the fields of Aiur to do battle with the enemy forces! Tonight we stand as one! Tonight, we DINE IN...that cafe like 3 blocks from our base. We shall be victorious for the delicious CAKE! Now! We will rise against the tyranny of...the guy next door! Long live the Jigglypuff! Long live Slayers_Boxer! Long live TRUTH, JUSTICE, and SLICES OF PIZZA!

Tsuna: Your speech can go in par with Harry's

Kenny_C.002: Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY PIZZA!

Tsuna: Or would you say otherwise?

Kenny_C.002: ;-)

Tsuna: It’s time to call the final question and I think this might be the longest interview so far 8D

Kenny_C.002: I'm a wealth of information.

Tsuna: And I'd alsolike to take this opportunity to thank you for this epic interview, Kenny-sama!

Kenny_C.002: Thank YOU!

Tsuna: It was really fun interviewing you :3

Kenny_C.002: My pleasure

Tsuna: Oh, and before we end this interview officially, I have one final question. Im sure many are dying to hear the answer for this question. Who are the next Gmods? 8D

Kenny_C.002: Does this smell like chloroform to you?

[And so, the next morning Tsuna woke up, his head was dizzy, and his interview notes were all scrambled with a black pen. When seeing himself in the mirror, he also noticed he had new face marks. Courtesy of a certain ‘Jigglypuff’. Of course, he went FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU afterwards…]

If you'd like to know more about Kenny_C.002, you can send him here. But of course, don't do anything silly and get yourself infracted. :D

Old 10-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: The Member's Spotlight

Who's next on the list?

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Im really liking kennys interview. Doubleslaps all around! im looking forward to the next one

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-21-2011, 06:01 PM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Poor little Ken-kun. He's so much fun, but he'll have to call me senpai though he's way older....

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 10-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

My wife for higher- Iiiii mean, my Life for Auir!
Old 10-22-2011, 01:11 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkUmBrEoN View Post
Poor little Ken-kun. He's so much fun, but he'll have to call me senpai though he's way older....
Ara ara, a bit much jigglypuff-complex aren't you, Mr DU? ;)
Old 10-22-2011, 08:52 AM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Ara ara, a bit much jigglypuff-complex aren't you, Mr DU? ;)
Well, Jigglypuff is actually the one with the inferiority tantrums. Stop projecting your shortcomings onto me, my dear little kouhai.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 10-22-2011, 03:02 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Lol, this place is getting more active. Yipeeeeee. :D

Old 10-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
Lol, this place is getting more active. Yipeeeeee. :D
Who's next to be interviewed?

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-22-2011, 03:16 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Matsubara View Post
Who's next to be interviewed?
You'll know on Monday. ;)

Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I can't wait for the next interview! XD and I loved "does this smell like chloroform to you?" it was awesome. Again, I hope you pick a good person next time, and not try to kill me x.x

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 11-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Interview #4 is done. This is a laid back, stress-free kind of interview, as it was done with none other than Saraibre Ryu herself! She excels in RPing, and in the ASB corner, not to mention she has bagged a few awards from the MOTM threads. So sit back, relax and enjoy. Unlike any other interviews I've done thus far, I've only removed about 5 - 10% of the actual interview content, and like they say, it's short but sweet. :D

Spoiler:
Tsuna: Ok, so anyways its customary for me to be like, “this is an interview. give me full sentences”, but also remember, this is a form of entertainment, so feel free to give epic answers whenever necessary.

Saraibre Ryu: Oh I know. XD

Tsuna: ALRIGHT! LET’S GET ON THE SHOW! I'm Tsuna, aka Sam, aka your interviewer for the Pe2k site.

Saraibre Ryu: It's nice to meet you Tsuna, aka Sam, aka your interviewer =D

Tsuna: Tell me Sabi or Saraibre, What IS your favorite Pokemon? You can include even the *censored* mons from Gen V.

Saraibre Ryu: Sabi is just fine. XD My favorite Pokémon...I have a huge list, including some of the gen 5's like Druddigon. However it has always been Charizard.

Tsuna: One of my other friends' fav is Charizard too! *totally unnecessary* BUT do tell, any particular reason?

Saraibre Ryu: It was my first starter when I got the original Red. I still have it. I consider it the first actual dragon pokemon, besides it not being typed as one. Been with me since the beginning you could say. XD

Tsuna: Was PE2K your first Pokémon forum?

Saraibre Ryu: It was. XD I tried moving onto others, but yeah...always back to PE2K. I feel it's my Pokemon forum in a way.

Tsuna: It’s like a second home, isn’t it?

Saraibre Ryu: Totally. I can't really move to another Pokemonish forum. XD

Tsuna: hahahah. I share the same sentiment =) Anyways, how did you find Pe2k? Was google your best friend? XD

Saraibre Ryu: It was when I discovered role playing, and I was drifting from forums to find an active place to role play. PE2K was the first active place I found. Waaaay back when I was an RP noob. XD

Tsuna: so tell me, RP then, and RPing now, and RPing future?

Saraibre Ryu: There were so many people back when I started. Many people, like Psychic Oats, Khajmer, AKA Fedora now still RP'd, KOR, so many. Now, it's declined with so many people gone. Even Neo went poof. It's not as it was, but I hope to keep it alive until more members come around. I feel a bit obligated. XD

Tsuna: Oh yee. We have attachments to the forum, especially where we began when we joined.

Saraibre Ryu: Oh no doubt.

Tsuna: So tell me Sabi, How has Pokemon impacted your life? =D

Saraibre Ryu: I've been with Pokemon since I was around 6 so...13 years now. It's always been a fun fall back, helped me meet my best friends online and even my girlfriend. XD
I may never of met some people I'm great friends with now if it weren't for Pokemon. That includes everyone on the forum. 83

Tsuna: How did you choose your username? What was your first user?

Saraibre Ryu: For PE2K, it has been. I've been Infinity.Dragon on one forum, Twilight.Dragon on another. Saraibre comes from the fusion of 'sabre' and 'rain', it was when I was developing dragon characters. XD Saraibre is the last name of my drasona, who's full name is Ryu-Ikimono-Saraibre. Being a generic japanese name for her first part of her name, I stuck it backwards, and you get Saraibre Ryu. XD It's different and I haven't seen it imitated by anyone yet so, it's like, my own name in a way. I don't think you'll see any other Saraibre on another site and it not being me. XD Though now that I've said that...I may have imitators.

Tsuna: What’s your favorite thread now, on the forums?

Saraibre Ryu: On the forums...it's hard to say. XD I have more than one favorite section... XD That obviously being ASB and RP, sometimes Wi-fi trading. XD Though I do enjoy the comic threads when they're posted.

Tsuna: Pokemon franchise, other than games, what are you interested in?

Saraibre Ryu: I was interested in the anime, though I've dropped off of it a bit due to my not watching much tv. I also collect the cards, but I don't play TCG. XD I also got a few plushes, and a Pikachu and Charmander pillow. Oh, and my figures. XD I collect those too. My last job, I kept a Heracross figure next to my till to protect my pen from being stolen. XD

Tsuna: =3 This interview is going pretty well from the looks it . Bahahahhaha. Anyways, as I ask many of my interviewees, what is your favorite/worst memory of Pe2k?

Saraibre Ryu: Hmm...I can't recall many bad ones, though most of my favorites involve RPs of course. XD One of them being when Neo banhammered a noob role player out of an RP with such style It. Was. Awesome. XD

Tsuna: You said it's been 13 years since you've been into Pokemon. In the future by some chance or sorts do you see yourself quitting Pokemon?

Saraibre Ryu: Yep. It's called death XD Then I'll go to the big Pokemon place in the sky and it won't be an issue. LOL

[And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call, a true DIEHARD Pokemon fan. No puns intended.]

Tsuna: LOOOL! I’LL MEET YOU THERE!! A POKEMON WORLD WHEN WE DIE!! woooot!! I’m so choosing pikachu as my starter!! And we can remain 10 forever!!

Saraibre Ryu: WOO! I'll have mah Charmander! XD

Tsuna: Out of the 5 gens, which is your most favorite, and why?

Saraibre Ryu: I love the new dragons but I gotta say Galvantula. XD Its sooo damn cute omg.

Tsuna: Gen V. Ahahha! I agree I love Zekrom the most and the first legend im attached to by the way because it’s just so badass and it happens to have one of the coolest typing ever. OH and brb LUNCH BREAK =D

-Commercial plays-

Saraibre Ryu: OKAY XD

[After 20 minutes…]

Tsuna: OK! Commercial’s over 8D Moving on, besides Pokémon, what other hobbies, do you have?

Saraibre Ryu: I draw a lot, I write a lot, and I'm a huge music enthusiast.

Tsuna: Shweeeeeeet. So lets talk about studies! What do you excel in?

Saraibre Ryu: Pretty much what my hobbies are related to. XD I am graduated though. XD I always wanted to take a psychology class too. I seem to be really good and understanding people. I tend to be really good at analyzing how people talk and how they form sentences and such.

Tsuna: So, do you have any real life friends who play Pokémon with you?

Saraibre Ryu: My sister does, my brother picked up some PMD, then I've got my friends who work at the game store of course. XD I think my mom got into it a bit too.

Tsuna: Most important question. Ho oh or Lugia D:

Saraibre Ryu: Both. XD I got Gold as a first game, so Ho-oh was a fav, but I do like Lugia's design a bit better. XD I ended up getting SoulSilver, I still have my original Gold :3

Tsuna: F**K YEAH HO OH! Wooooooot!! Anyways, on a scale of 1 – 10, rate Pe2k ;D

Saraibre Ryu: 11 and beyond. I like rebelling against the rating system. XD I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT WOO

Tsuna: This interview is coming to a close, but hey, a lot of us, including me got to know a lot more about you, which is definitely a plus! :D

Saraibre Ryu: That's good. ^^

Tsuna: And of course, for those reading this interview, they'll know of a Pokémon world existence after death.

Saraibre Ryu: There will be people reading it. YAY!

Tsuna: Any words for our viewers? :3

Saraibre Ryu: PE2K, you're all wonderful people, keep on rockin and rollin', rock on, and keep it unreal. XD And remember, we all have a good life, we'll all be able to have a real Charmander or Pikachu or whichever in the next life. XD

Tsuna: Excellent 8) and well said, Sabi. I’d also like to take this opportunity to Thank you for your time, and I hope you've enjoyed the interview as much as I have ;D

Saraibre Ryu: I totally have. XD I'm glad to have been interviewed! I love answering questions. ^^

[The next day, Saraibre was found missing in her local neighbourhood. Claimed she was going to the Pokemon world. Search is still on, so if anyone knows any info about Saraibre Ryu, please let your friendly neighbour Spiderman know.]

I don't know if Saraibre appreciates stalkers, but if you feel you'd like to know more about her, CLICK HERE AS YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!