Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 09-08-2011, 06:11 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
As a side note, whenever you provide an intelligent choice and a stupid choice, I will always choose the stupid choice.
I know, that is why I'm waiting for others to voice thier oppinions too; letting you just anwser over and over again makes it way less of an IA.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

|--------------|
|Area 4-Dark|
|--------------|

As you mouth the numbers 4061, you instantly regret your decision. Caves have always been your worst enemy, and you hate the dark. Nevertheless, you have no choice now.

You head out after you say goodbye to Fuego, who is still beaming over the existence of his big hat. He seems concerned for you, but wishes you good luck.

You instantly feel shivers run down your back as you step into the dark cave, the ember you lit wavering and flickering out. It seems like any other cave, just dark and scary. As you walk ito a room, you jump back at the sight of a huge hole in the cave floor. If you fell in there, you could probably never get out. You spot a small ledge on the side of this room, and you edge along it cautiously. But not cautiously enough, as you tumble down the rocks, screaming. You hit a lage boulder, and it knocks the wind out of you, and causes a painful gash on your leg. As you lay panting at the bottom of the pit, you wonder 'What was that?' you think as you swear you saw the boulder move. It groans, lifting from the ground.

"Who dares come in my cave?!" he bellows, and you reconize the boulder-like pokemon as a golem. As you stagger to your feet, you reply.

"I'm so sorry, I was sent here to investigate this cave."

"By who?!" the golem yells at you, his eyes twitching.

"B-by Team Amber." you stammer out, breathing heavily.

"RRRRAAAAGH!" the golem yells as he tries to use a rollout attack on you, but you dodge the attack easily. You try an ember, but the huge pokemon just shrugs off the flames. He rolls at you once again, but you dodge this one also. Next you try a will-o-wisp, and it actually burns the golem slightly. He is enraged by this attack though, and procedes to hit you dead-on with a rollout. As you soar into the rocks, your back cracks painfully. Not a break, but an injury. You know you need to get out of here, but how?

You decide a quick attack up the side of the pit might work, and you speed up to a edge, away from the golem.

"Get down here, or are you Amber pokemon too cowardly?!" he yells up to you, out of range. You jump to another ledge, then another. as you finally reach the top of the cave, you realise you're lost. There are three openings in the wall in front of you, but which one to pick? You also have a gash on your leg, and you should tend to that before going further also.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
L&R
N/A- Total [+11]
---------------------
Results
N/A
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
-------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
D: Pick a cave:
1-Smells like fresh air, but is high up.
2-Smells like the rest of the cave, damp and dark.
3-normal, across a ledge.
-----------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for viewing.
--------------------------------------------------------
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-11-2011, 12:16 AM
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Go up! You can't go wrong with the cave that smells like fresh air!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

I'd also go with the upper cave ^^
(If I did this wrong, please let me know, first time responding to a IA!)
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Nope, you did good! If you want to check out additional things you can do in a response, check out the first post. Have a nice day.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

|------------------|
|Area 5-Escape?|
|------------------|
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|-''-O
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You made up your mind. Top cave it is, you trust your sense of smell. But as you venture upwards, you see no light in sight. You begin to wonder if this really was the right cave, what if it isn't? That golem back there would rip you to shreds, and that would be it for you. You decide to press on, further upwards.

Then you see it. A light, although dim, is shining like a beacon of hope ahead of you. You sprint towards the exit, almost bouncing.

As you feel the first breaths of fresh air fill your lungs, you don't even care where you are. But then you look up.

'Where the heck am I? this isn't the right area...' thoughts of panic fill your head, as you realize...

You're lost.

But it's fine, as you still have your PAS. You'll just send a message an-

"NO SIGNAL, TRY AGAIN LATER" the device spits in your ear. 'Just perfect' you think to yourself as the sudden feeling of tiredness hits you like a wave. You half-collapse to the ground on the high cliff. It would be a very nice view if you weren't lost.

You awaken to the sound of a few local chatot, thier cries reaching the tall cliff. But what you see in front of you is not a chatot. As you rub the sleep out of your eyes to see it better, you jump back, then quickly bow to the Latias in front of you.

"No need to be so formal. Please, stand up." you hear in a very graceful tone, and you obey.

"So what buisness brings you here?"

"M-me?" you shakily reply, stunned by the existence of Latias.

"Yes, you. Are you part of Amber?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. I need you to be my assistant. Would you like that?" your eyes flick from side to side, not sure what to do. Normal pokemon dream of this. What was she going to do though? She wanted to be with her friends, with Fuego.

"Before you decide, it will not affect your current life in Amber."
---------------------
L&R: [+11]
---------------------
Results
[+2]
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
-------------
?-----------------------------------------------------------?
D: What's a normal pokemon to do? Yes or no.
?-----------------------------------------------------------?

~--------------------------------------------------------~
Thanks for viewing. Also, if you're wondering, that odd thing at the top is a map of the journey so far. the O is where we are.
~--------------------------------------------------------~
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 09-16-2011 at 07:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-24-2011, 06:23 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

I thinking taking up Latias's offer might be the best choice. The reprecussions of the opposite answer might be severe...
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-24-2011, 08:50 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive


Chapter B:
Secrets

:-------------------:
:Area 1-Assistant:
:-------------------:


You reply "I would be honoured to be your assistant, ma'am." this is followed by a stern retelling of not to be so formal, but also a thanks for co-operating. 'Wow, normal pokemon dream of this! To think me, a normal pokemon, would be able to help a legenday!'

"I'm quite aware of how happy you are, but you must not tell anyone that you are helping me." Latios says, sounding genuinely sorry that you cannot brag.

"It's quite fine with me, Latios. So, that being said, what do you need help with?"

"Nothing right now. I can contact you through your PAS or your mind anytime to alert you of a task."

"Oh. Well, could you give me some diections? I'm pretty lost."

"Sure. I'll do you one better, actually. Hop on." Latios descends to the ground, just low enough for you to jump up on her back. You do so, taking care not to scratch her back on the way up.

"Hold on, it might be a bit rough!" Latios warns with a smile, and a fast launch. You do so, clamping your hands around her neck. She dosen't seem to mind, and before you know it, you're back home.

"I'm happy you would do me the honour of letting me help you, Latias."

"Likewise, Spitfire." As you walk away, that last word haunts you slightly. You didn't tell her your name. Oh well, you shrug off the slight confusion and walk inside. You need to look not happy, but your face seems to disagree with you. 'I'll just say that I had fun...but I hate caves. But I have to leave the Latios bit out, how am I going to word this...'

As you walk into the hospital sector, a flareon is laying on the gound weeping. You decide to ask her what happened, and she replies with a few chocked-out words.

"My...my partner-my friend...Gerald..." is all you get out of her sorrowful speech as a gardevoir helps her up, and you notice she's injured, a large gash running along her back. You continue on, still worrying for the flareon.

"Hey, why are you so happy? Thought you hated quests, Spitfire." You just stare intensly at this comment, then you both break out into laughter. 'I can't ever imagine losing him. That poor flareon...'

"What's wrong?" Fuego looks at you with a concerned and questioing, yet kind smile.

"Nothing, I just saw a flareon whose partner had been killed on the way here." you look at the ground, still wanting to help the flareon.

"I promise you I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, Spi."

"I told you never to call me that!"

"Haha, oh calm down, Spi."

"Rgh..." Fuego just responds with more laughter, and one other message: he's going to be fine in a couple of days.

"Well Fue, I guess I'd better go get de-breifed." Fuego obviously hates his new nickname, staing angrily at you as you bounce out of the room, your six tails bobbing.

De-breifing is long, and you can't help but yawn at the human talking to you.

"If you're bored, then leave. You did an excellent job today, Spitfire. Rest well." You don't speak a word to the human, and leave for your room. It's been a long day, and you fall asleep the moment your head hits the bed.

You wake up in the morning, still sad that Fuego isn't here when you look over at his bed. As you leave your room, you are posed with the same question: To breakfast or try and get a good paying quest? The small bag you slide on your foreleg jlingles as you put it on, reminding you of the money you got for the quest. You take out the coins, keeping the small Oran berry in the pouch.
---------------------
L&R: [+13]
---------------------
Results
[+1]
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
-------------
-------------
Savings
100
-------------
?-----------------------------------------------------------?
D:Breakfast? What to eat?
?-----------------------------------------------------------?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, the stories will cross over more. I would advise checking out
Ambersand, the original story.
This takes 3 years prior and ties up loose ends, as well as adds new story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-27-2011, 08:31 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

-Go eat something. If oatmeal exists in this world, go for that. You don't want to go off on an empty stomach!
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

:------------------------------:
:Area 2-Early Morning Rise:
:------------------------------:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|-''-' |O
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------
You try and shrug off your sleepiness, but the need of more sleep haunts you as yo u walk outside, then start off to the lobby of the Exploration division. The fake sun still hangs in the room, illuminating the dark wooden floors. As you're walking, the wake-up bell rings, and pokemon almost instantly flood the room, going to breakfast. You wonder why there's still a rule that states "only amber-coloured pokemon" because there's such diversity in the room. Water pokemon, ghost pokemon, really every pokemon you can think of is a part of Amber.

You make your way slowly through the crowd to breakfast, ordering oatmeal. You don't really like the taste, but you know it gives you plenty of energy for the day ahead. You wait around for a bit after eating, letting the crowd thin out slightly from ongoing quests. you then somber over to the Quest Board, mostly deserted by the members. Only group quests remain, and a small group of pokemon are clumping around that area.

"Hey, could you help us on this quest? We'll give you a cut of the pay." a mightyena asks you, hoping that you accept. The group consists of the mightyena, a prinplup, and a kecleon.
---------------------
L&R: [+13]
---------------------
Results
N/A
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
-------------
-------------
Savings
$100
-------------
?---------------------------------------------------?
|D:Go with the group of pokemon on a quest?|
?---------------------------------------------------?
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Fireyvulpix Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Go on the quest with them, you don't want to go alone again
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Umm, that's a bit of a...late post. I abandoned this project after mostly everyone lost intrest in it, and there were no new responses for well over 3 months. Sorry you missed it.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com