Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Arrow [IA]Ambersand Interactive{Dead, if you didn't notice.}

well, i though i might as well give it a try. A few rules:

1.No flaming, trolling, etc. A given in my mind.

2.One every day will be chosen, maybe two if they fit together. Time for me is Central time. Keep that in mind, and post on time!

3.After a while, I will announce "Free Time"; this means you can post your suggestions or just add on your own next part!

4. The entirety of the story will take place inside Team Amber's HQ, or on missions. A little background story:

Amber's base was under the sand, and very concealed in the vast desert. There were trees on one side(where the story in the normal Ambersand went) and a sea on the other. The rest of the surrounding area were roaming plains. Your room is small, but not too small. You need to have a roommate, and there are sometimes missions in the base. There is artificial lights, which the pokemon refer to as "fake suns"

5. There is a dining hall in which the pokemon eat thier daily meals; breakfast, lunch, and supper. This is open for both when the character should go, as well as what they should order to eat.

6. Many mechanics come into play. Game changers can be anwsered with GC:______ or GC2:______ and so on in your reply, Decisions can be anwsered with D:______ in your reply. I also want you to contribute your own ideas, those can be specified by A:____ for action, or T:_______ for talk.

7. Don't be shy! Your ideas are just as good as anyone elses!

8. You can make your own story in the Amber base if you want to. I'm super open to fan-fiction of my fanfic(Inception O>O) Or spinoffs and such. For example, a story based around the zoroark who announced Sara's induction into the Stealth division. Or one of the pokemon who was hit by the missle which sparked the war. Seriously though, it's all you viewers. When i'm going to have a new character, you will decide it's nature, species, and gender. In a way, YOU make the story.

9. Requests can even be for your character to have a cameo in this IA! just PM me. Any other multitude of requests can be taken, incuding but not limited to: Characters, Plot, L&R system.

10. Left or Right? This is a tutorial of L&R, my spin on a Karma system. Left represents chaos,and believe me, WILL effect the story. Even the very first question will test the L&R system, changing the main character forever. Think carefully!

11. Have fun!
__________________________________________________ ____
You wake up slowly, your roommate left already. The wake-up bell has rung, and you should probably get to the dining hall.

Game Changer- What species of pokemon are you? What is your name? Your gender? Your nature? (Nature not up for debate. Will change with L&R)
Game Changer 2-Who is your roomate? His name? His gender? His nature? His species?

Decision-Go to breakfast or not?
Yes+10
No-10
Go later+-0

Inventory
----------------
Empty

Equiped
----------------
Nothing

Last edited by Max0596; 03-26-2012 at 05:36 AM. Reason: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

> You are a Vulpix.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-02-2011, 06:58 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

GC: Your name is Spitfire. You are a Vulpix.
GC2: Your partner is a Charmander. His name is Fuego.

Decision: Eat your Wheaties. Go to breakfast.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

I forgot to mention that the pokemon must be an amber colour. But it looks as if you incorperated that anyway. I'll probably want a gender too and one for the partner. Other than that, yeah. The story takes place in the Exploration division also, I forgot to mention so much stuff, sorry.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Arrow Ambersand Interactive 1-1

GC: Your name is Spitfire. You are a vulpix
GC2: Your partner is a Charmander. His name is Furego
Decision:Eat your Wheaties. Go to breakfast.+10
Note: GC was not anwsered correctly, so the gender of the main character will be female.
-----------------------
Area 1-Awakening
-----------------------
As you walk out the door, you wonder what you'll have for breakfast. You decide on Wheaties, a small dry square shaped food.

You make your way to the dining hall, ordering a bowl of Wheaties. As you munch down on the squares, you feel like you've just won a championship. Your charmander partner Fuego whispers "There is supposed to be a quest today, and supposedly we're candidates for the job." in your ear, and you hastily respond "Will it be hard? I don't want to get hurt out out there..." with a kind of worried look on your face, you never liked going on missions, and never liked pain. As the mission bell rings, you know you will have to go on it, regardless if you want to or not.

As your feet hit the wet mud, and your tails bob in the wind, you are suddenly aware of the situation. The mission was only to observe an area, but Fuego and you were ambushed by a leafeon. Fuego was injured badly, and you just escaped. Seeing your friend dosen't have much time, you need to think fast. The fire attack ember would be your best bet, but the leafeon had already dodged one of these attacks. Your mind rushes through all the possible senarios, and you just can't pick one.

----------------
Moves
Ember
Quick Attack
Tail Whip
Will-O-Wisp
----------------
Level 35
----------------
Inventory
Empty
----------------
Equipped
PAS-the Personal Amber System. Every new recruit is given one, they are used to communicate with both your patner and HQ. It is a small device stuck to your ear, with a speech reconization system for navigating.
----------------
D: What move next? Combos allowed.
Win+1
Lose-1
Tie+-0
----------------
And there IS a right anwser-it uses only one move.
----------------
Exactly 12:00 AM! (that means midnight.)

Last edited by Max0596; 09-07-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-04-2011, 07:28 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Talking Ambersand Interactive 1-2

Note:Decision was not anwsered. Auto-play according to main character's L&R data was conducted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------
Area 2- Relief
-----------------
As you release the white-hot flames of a will-o-wisp from your mouth, the leafeon grows closer. The flames strike the pokemon, and it scurries off. It drops a oran berry, and rolls your way. You pick it up, putting it in your travel bag. You rush over to Fuego, concerned about his situation.

"Spit......Spitfire....are you there...?" he says, barely audible to your ears. "Yes, Fuego. You'll be alright." He relaxes a little as you walk away, yelling into your PAS. "HQ! I have wounded! Fuego is down, I need evacuation now!" "Y-yes, miss Spitfire. Sending evacuation now." There is a pause between you yelling and the operator responding, due to the translator in the PAS.

The flying vehicle you know as a helicopter lands, parting the grass below it. A human rushes out and picks up the injured Feuego, and takes him inside the helicopter. You follow him, climbing inside the flying vehicle.

Now at the hospital sector, you await the situation of Fuego. 'Hes fine, just relax. He'll be fine. He spoke....he spoke to me.'you repeat over and over in your mind, while you wipe away the tears rolling down your muzzle. A gardevoir walks up, and to your suprise, he is male. "You must be Spitfire. I have good news." the gardevoir speaks, and your ears pirk up "He'll be well then? Thank you, thank you!" you cry out, smiling widely at the gardevoir. "No problem. He will be fine in a couple of days, the attacks were mostly not severe; flesh wounds, if you will." a bandaged Fuego hobbles out of a hallway, and you can't resist the uge to embrace him, to hug him. "Ahh, that still hurts. It's good to see you, Spitfire." says your wounded partner, while you grip his sides with your paws. You let him go, and you both walk back to your room.

As you sit in your room with Fuego, you realize that you will be out of action for a few days, so no quests. That relieves you also, as you dislike going on quests anyway. But you could go on a solo quest, or one with another team of pokemon. It would take your mind off of Fuego, and you woulndn't be so worried about him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
L&R[+10]
---------------
Results
[+1]
[Oran Berry]
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
----------------------------------------------------------------------
D:Quest, or take a break?
You could earn a bit of money on the side with a quest.
D2:If quest, Solo or Group?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Max0596; 09-07-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Unhappy Ambersand Interactive:Not quite.

Okay, there is no way I can strees this enough. Please, SUBMIT! I will not continue the story with no input, I want something that you guys and girls shape. Therefore, today, there will be no next area. It will stall, nothing happening. Yes, in limbo. Sadly, if nobody contributes, this happens. I am quite sad at the outcome, but hopefully someone will input. If this persists, I will need to bump up the time frame for each area to two days, or maybe even three. Hope to see some anwsers!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

I'm just going to suggest that daily is not a good timeframe, the Creative Writing forums aren't the most active.

Also, quest solo!
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
I'm just going to suggest that daily is not a good timeframe, the Creative Writing forums aren't the most active.

Also, quest solo!
Yesh, okay. I'm thinking 3 days.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2011, 09:15 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

> Do what Lusankya says. Also, make Fuego more Spanish! Perhaps a sombrero?

Also, I'm wondering how humans can communicate with Pokemon. Perhaps it's explained in your other story, but for those who haven't read that yet it should be explained.
__________________

Last edited by NES2; 09-05-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
> Do what Lusankya says. Also, make Fuego more Spanish! Perhaps a sombrero?

Also, I'm wondering how humans can communicate with Pokemon. Perhaps it's explained in your other story, but for those who haven't read that yet it should be explained.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. The PHS is also just a handy-dandy translator. And a sombrero on a charmander? xD i will make it so. Yeah, I forgot all about that in both interactive and normal. Including it in both now.
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Arrow Ambersand Interactive 1-3

|------------------------|
|Area 3-On your own |
|------------------------|

As you carry the wierd floppy hat that Fuego loves wearing, you wonder how he fits the thing on his head. You have trouble getting it through the doorways, the disk-shaped sides hitting on the frame. You have to turn your head sideways to get through the doors, and there is a lot before you make it there. A gardevoir asks you if you need help, and you accept. You both walk to the hospital sector, and finally to Fuego.

"You brought my sombrero! Thanks a bunch, Spitfire."

"why do you call it a 'sombrero'. Where did you come from where pokemon wear these cazy hats?" you ask your ally, still in a hospital bed. He quietly sets the huge hat on his head, then marvels at himslef in the mirror opposite his bed.

"I look asombroso with my sombrero." He smiles widly, knowing that you don't speak his wierd language.

"Whatever, I'm going to do a quest." You say, trotting out of the room. Fuego looks puzzled, he knows you hate quests.

"Because I feel like it!" you yell back, halfway out the door.

In the lobby, there is a board. Not an amazing-or asombroso board, but it is important. It Stands up in the center of the lobby, pokemon standing around it. This is the Quest Board. You feel like a solo quest, so you look in that section. There are three choices, all neatly listed.

-Investigate Waving Hill-Code 2943, Hostile pokemon.

-Help out in the battle!-Code 8895, Small war against Team Rocket. Go behind enemy lines

-Explore Meyon Cave- Code 4061, Mysterious cave. Investigate.

Once you make your decision, you head down to the front desk, and the receptionist perks up from behind it. She was obviously slacking off. Nevertheless...

"I'm taking quest code..."
----------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
L&R
N/A- Total [+11]
---------------------
Results
N/A
---------------
Inventory
-Oran Berry
-------------
Equipped
PAS
----------------------------------------------------------------------
D: 2943, 8895, or 4061?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

4061, mysterious caves all the way.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-07-2011, 03:11 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

> Explore the caves. Remember to watch out for creepers!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 AM
Lusankya's Avatar
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,687
Default Re: [IA]Ambersand Interactive

As a side note, whenever you provide an intelligent choice and a stupid choice, I will always choose the stupid choice.
__________________

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com