Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

View Poll Results: All in favor of an Ambersand remake?
Aye! 1 100.00%
Nay! 0 0%
Couldn't hurt, I guess... 0 0%
Write more Amberdust! 0 0%
Write more 3k&SED! 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Ambersand

Can you please paragraph dialogue lines? It'd make keeping track so much easier <3

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
Can you please paragraph dialogue lines? It'd make keeping track so much easier <3
For sure. I sometimes just get so into writing it, i forget to do that. IX and onwards ill do that. But one second. What does that entail? Like

"blahblahhblah"

"blah blah"

?

Just FYI, IX is waiting for if this is what you want or not. And I wanna post!
EDIT: I googled, and yeah, that's what it is. But my stories will take up so much space. But.....it's a reader's reuest. But....

DIALOGUE WILL BE PARAGRAPHED!

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...

Last edited by Max0596; 09-06-2011 at 06:19 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:36 AM
Max0596 Offline

Post Ambersand IX

Chapter IX-Star-what?

The three hobbled out of the odd town, fully aware that they were injured. They had to get away from Latios though, no matter the cost. As the group clambered up the valley, Latios trailed them.

“Go…...go away. You destroyed a….forest.” Sara growled, as she slipped in and out of consciousness. The others were in pain also, but they knew they needed to leave.

“Sara, I’m sorry. I needed you to get here, because…of who you are. Please, come with me back to the village.”

“N…no. I have my duties and you…you have yours. Le...let me be…”

“Sara, I….I think we should.” Azas grumbled painfully.

“…yeah…” Sara convinced herself Latios meant no harm, and the party turned around and headed back into the cave. They rested for two more days, waiting for what Latios referred to as an “Elixir” to take effect. Latios had told them very sternly that they were not to harm the citizens of this village, and to hunt for the village also. Sara was to be given special instruction by Latios, and although she was reluctant, she decided to go. Her wounds didn’t hurt too badly, but they still pinged with pain as she put pressure on them. Latios was waiting in his “office”, an open spherical room. It was huge. And I don’t mean the everyday “eh, it’s huge.” I mean, the place could fit more than a couple Team Amber HQ’s.

“So, ready for training? I won’t lie, it will be tough. Start by walking onto that.” He pointed to a crude circle, the stone too dark to be the same material used on the interior of the area. It had four carvings on it; a flame, a triangle, a circle, and lastly: a two toned star, black around the outside with grey in the center. As she stepped on the jagged rock, the star grew darker, then lit up to show what she knew as space on it, the stars shining and pulsing bright gold. Her mane burned for a few seconds, and she looked down to see a black and grey star on the left lower side of her mane.

“Oh no. Sara…that’s the Startrance, and...It’ll just mean you need more training.” She knew he was covering something up, but she followed along.

“So when do we start?”

“Right……now.” he warned as a crowd of pokemon sped in the room from the opposite side, charging at her.

“They’re all fake. Don’t worry about killing them.” Assured Latios as he raised into the air, away from Sara.

“Then…you want me to use Flare?”

“Yes, use Classico Flames. Or better yet, use another one of your combinations you have , I’m pretty sure you can think of one. Sara fired three Flares into the mob, “fake” enemies flying everywhere, but the mob persisted. ‘what else? What other fire moves….aha!’ she lit her skin on fire, and then shot a slow-moving shadow ball. Instinctively, she lowered her head as she jumped into the dark move, but it didn’t hurt. Her body was ablaze with the black and white flames now, and she loved the sensation.

Sara barrelled through enemy after enemy, their bodies exploding into black dust as she hit them. As she neared the middle of the group, she intensified the flames, and ran in a spiral instead. The tactic took a toll on her, though. She was beginning to get dizzy, and she tripped and tumbled over a single rock.

“Think of an explosion!” Latios yelled at Sara who then did think of an explosion. The air around her lit into flames, and what she thought came true. The flames not only took out the remaining enemies, but put a nice-sized dent in what she now thought was a training room.

“Couldn’t you think small? Now I need to fix this….”

“How…did I do that?”

“Oh. That’s not even the best part. There are stronger skills a Startrance like you can learn."

“When can I learn them?”

“Patience. In time, we will. But you need to master the ones you know first.”

“I hate training….” Sara mumbled as she walked out of the room to see her friends.

“So how was your first day of training?” Teal questioned as Sara walked into the hospital area, where he now worked.

“Not bad. How was your first day of being a doctor?”

“It’s good.”

“Well, I’m going to see Azas next. Do you know where he is?”

“I think he’s a guard now. I do know where Kayne is, however. He couldn’t stop ranting that he was going to be a ‘fighter’ ”

“What does he do?”

“He said he was going to the coliseum, so you could check there.” And with that, Sara walked out the door.

She knew what the coliseum was a while from the training room, but not hard to miss. It was an odd building. It was cylindrical, and showed that many battles had been taken place from all the fallen or completely destroyed pillars that were downed, littering the entranceway and hallway. As she walked through the archway into the open, the light flooded her eyes, blinding her for a few moments. There were pairs of pokemon battling all over the spacious inner garden, flames and attacks of all kinds flying around. Kayne was battling a vaporeon, and getting battered around by the water attacks it fired. He tried repeatedly to bite his opponent, but every attempt failed. The blue eevee evolution just flicked its tail, knocking him back. He tried to feint, but was finally downed by an iron tail, his exhausted body skidding across the dirt. A blaziken stepped beside Sara, noticing she was watching the battle.

“He’s not a very strong fighter. But you, you are special. I could use a fighter like you on my team. It would give you practice also.”

“Hmm…I will, but you need to keep that growlithe on the team.”

“Him?! Gah, fine. You aren’t allowed to use Classico Flames or any of your innate abilities though.”

“Heh, okay. When do we start?”

“Tomorrow.” Sara heard him say faintly as she walked out back through the tunnel/hallway, and back onto the street. To her surprise, there were many pokemon walking around today. Many more than she thought to be in the valley. Pokemon of all kinds littered the ground, selling wares, or just trying to get to their destinations. She went straight to her assigned room in what the locals called a ‘hotel’ and went to sleep for the night. In the morning, she tiredly got up and walked out the door, taking her Travel Pack with her. She bumped into numerous pokemon to try to get back to the training room. One sneasel grabbed her, and she knew instantly that it took something from her pack. ‘Oh come on…’ She whipped around, chasing the fleeting pokemon.

Sara’s paws pounded the pavement, chasing after the thief. Through alleys, buildings, and then it stopped. Right in the middle of the road, the sneasel stopped dead in an alley.

“Give me my PAS back. I’ll only ask you once.”

“What? I didn’t take anything from you, ma’am. Now if you’ll let me be on my way-“

“I won’t let you be on your marry way, thief. Give me the earpiece or else.”

“Or else? What are you? A Darkflame? I don’t think so. You can’t order me around, woman!” the thief yelled, anger boiling in his heart.

“Actually, that’s exactly what I am.” Sara responded coolly, lighting her fur on fire and dashing through a shadow ball she fired.

“Exactly. Now give me the damn device.” He was speechless. Probably as dumbfounded as he was angry.

“W-w-what?! I ain’t scared of you!” he said, pouncing at her. ‘small...explosion’ she thought calmly, and the ground shook. Bits of concrete hit the thief in the face, and he fell to the ground, hurt. A large gash was visible on his stomach.

“A…ahhh…no…how…” he grumbled confusingly as he slumped to the ground. He dropped the small earpiece on the ground. It was a PAS, a device used to communicate to the now-destroyed Team Amber. It also was a translator so she could talk with humans. She somberly picked it up, walking away from the ruined alley and the hurt sneasel. She was usually without her pack, which sat on her back. She could have Teal teleport them back to a more secure location, but today she wanted them with her.

“You’re late. For your second training session. I hope this won’t be a habit for you.”

“I was robbed, and had to take down the thief.”

“Did you use Startrace abilities?” She couldn’t resist thinking about how she did. And she knew he could read her mind.

“You don’t need to answer.” He said, grinning. She just walked by him, for her second day of training.

Basically like the first, this session was about taking a large group of enemies down. It was hard, and her legs ached from all the running. She had gotten the use of the explosive attack, the name for it was ‘Classico Blast’ and she began to notice a pattern. ‘Classico’ was at the beginning of each of the attacks, the tackle-like attack was called ‘Classico Rush’. She again went back to her quarters, which was on the other side of town.

She got up quicker than yesterday, the early morning not as much of a shock today as yesterday had been. She yawned loudly, observing her room. She was too exhausted yesterday to actually pay attention to the room. It was a small room, painted an ugly red-orange. One corner housed a bed, the wall opposite it holding a small screen. A closet was there for her use, and she stored her Travel Pack there today. She trotted out the door, which opened itself. She walked through what she knew now as the market, heading to training. As she neared the door though, she sensed multiple entities. ‘He could be waiting for me to go in, could be an ambush…’ She pushed the door open though, ignoring her cautiousness. Her friends stood there instead of the fake pokemon though, and greeted her as she saw them.

“Hey, Sara! Latios wanted us all here!”

“U...um…okay! Be right there!” she yelled back to the group, bounding towards them.

“What have you all learned?” Latios questioned.

“Well, I’ve learned to fight better.”

“Same for me.”

“I didn’t mean that, I meant what have you learned about this city?”

“Oh…” everyone stayed silent, ashamed that they never once wondered where they were.

“…Nobody?” everyone was still silent. Sara opened her mouth, but slowly closed it, remembering that ‘It’s full of pokemon’wasn’t a very good response.

“That’s right, Sara. It’s full of pokemon. To be exact, this is Laverne, a town composed entirely of pokemon.”

“So no humans?” Kayne asked eagerly.

“No, no humans.”

“How did you build all this then?”

“Elbow grease. Obviously we worked together.”

“Was that an insult?!” Sara yelled at Latios.

“No, it’s a joke. Get a sense of humor.”

“I have one already!” Allie pouted.

“Enough of this nonsense. I want you three to head out on a quest for me three days from now.”

“pardon me, but why three days?” said Azas.

“Yeah, couldn’t you just tell us three days from now? We have jobs to be at now.”Teal asked, obviously wating to go back to his work.

“Because that would ruin the point of me saying three days from now.”

“What?” everyone asked at once, puzzled by Latios’ ‘point’.

“Just…never mind” Latios said, sighing.

“Can we go now?” Allie asked, annoyed.

“Yes…I guess so. All of you except for Sara, go.” Latios motioned to the door, and everyone left, leaving just Sara in the training room.

“Okay, now that’s done, I want to tell you to enter in the tournament at the collise-“

“Already did.” Sara said proudly.

“Wait, when did you-“

“Yesterday.”

“Who did you sign up wi-“

“A blaziken.”

“Can I at least finish one que-“

“Nope.”

“Well regardless, I want you...where are you go-”

“To the coliseum. That’s where you want me to go, right?”

“Yes…but can I explain wh-”

“Nah. You want me to enter to become stronger with other abilities other than Classico attacks.”

“How did you-“

“The blaziken told me. Cya!” she yelled the last bit, taking off through the front door.

“That girl is such a pain.” Latios grumbled, annoyed that he couldn’t even get a questi-

As Sara was dashing to the coliseum, she was grabbed roughly by a huge hand, her whole body being thrown into a deserted alley.

“Who the hell do you think you are?!” Sara screamed at the pokemon she was thrown by. She saw a white hand reach towards her, pinning her against the wall by her neck. The three pure white claws slowly going deeper into the metal wall behind her. Closer to her neck, closer to suffocation. She was too stunned to say anything. To do anything.

And time was ticking.

--------------------------------------------------------
I dunno if I like the away this looks, but meh,
it was a reader request. If it looks too stupid,
I'll just keep it as it has always been. It also
looks massive, but it is just over 2000 words.
I'm trying to put some more humor in here also,
my primary jokes will be the titles, or dialogue.
Although my diaalogue jokes will be very
long-looking with this format.

Ciao!

Old 09-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by max0596 View Post
For sure. I sometimes just get so into writing it, i forget to do that. IX and onwards ill do that. But one second. What does that entail? Like

"blahblahhblah"

"blah blah"

?

Just FYI, IX is waiting for if this is what you want or not. And I wanna post!
EDIT: I googled, and yeah, that's what it is. But my stories will take up so much space. But.....it's a reader's reuest. But....

DIALOGUE WILL BE PARAGRAPHED!
It's standard practice for written English :x

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 09-06-2011, 06:52 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusankya View Post
It's standard practice for written English :x
Just noticed that. All other chapters *sigh* will also be edited.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Just noticed that. All other chapters *sigh* will also be edited.
It's okay; most people's stories have their dialogue like that. ^^ Check any long-running (or not long running, I guess xD) stories on here and you'll see they're all spaced out. And don't worry--there's a limit per post, and we expect it to be spaced out. But it does make it much easier to read. ^^

Sorry I haven't read this yet. D: I STARTED, just haven't got far yet. XD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

It's okay; most people's stories have their dialogue like that. ^^ Check any long-running (or not long running, I guess xD) stories on here and you'll see they're all spaced out. And don't worry--there's a limit per post, and we expect it to be spaced out. But it does make it much easier to read. ^^

Sorry I haven't read this yet. D: I STARTED, just haven't got far yet. XD

~GS.
It's no biggie. I've got time to kill. And if it helps my readers, I'll be doing it.

Old 09-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
It's no biggie. I've got time to kill. And if it helps my readers, I'll be doing it.
Oh! I thought Lusankya was talking about people spacing out their lines, not putting new charaters' speech on new lines. xD Like he said, THAT is basic English, haah. XD But yeah, the whole space between each speech (from a new character) is what I thought we were talking about, but yeah.

Well, glad you're changing it, anyway. c:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Oh! I thought Lusankya was talking about people spacing out their lines, not putting new charaters' speech on new lines. xD Like he said, THAT is basic English, haah. XD But yeah, the whole space between each speech (from a new character) is what I thought we were talking about, but yeah.

Well, glad you're changing it, anyway. c:

~GS.
Yeah, but it'll have to wait. The dreaded homework looms.

btw......200!!! That's a big goal for me!

Old 09-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Max0596 Offline

Ambersand X- May tomorrow be wonderful too.

The claws were owned by none other than the sneasel from yesterday, though something was…off about him. He looked taller, stronger. His eyes shone a dark purple, anger and fear in his eyes. “H…ey…kno…ock it off…” Sara managed to choke out, along with a weak ember. The attack was just enough for him to react, his claw flying back in shock. Sara slumped to the ground, struggling for air. ‘Get up!’ her mind cried out. She obeyed. The kick from what she knew as a weavile missed, kicking the wall behind her.

“****! You…I’ll crush you!” he swore, lunging at Sara. Full instinct kicked in for her, she shifted into full reverse mode. She was struck by numerous blows from the claws, and sailed into another wall.

“Is that all you got Darkflame? HA!” snickered the weavile, laughing at the fallen flareon in front of him. Sara was struggling. Her pain and lack of air hurt her every second, any feeling of hope escaping her. She stumbled to her feet haphazardly, ignoring the pain.

“My name is not Darkflame. My name is Sara!” she yelled out, somehow perfectly. Every piece of sense in her was drown out by adrenaline, ignoring the cries to not do what she was about to do, yelling at her for the collateral damage to her, and others. Sara opened her mouth slowly, starting Flare. ‘No! SARA!’ Latios screamed in her ear, but she was too enraged to hear. She paired the shadow ball with an ember. ‘No, stop! Everybody will know what you are!’ she heard faintly in her ear, as the flames ripped through the weavile, and past it. The flames flew upwards, acting as a beacon for hunters. A group of pokemon walked over to her quickly in the alley, obviously scheming.

“We don’t want to hurt you, we want to help” said the floatzeal who looked like the head of the group. She darted, scared for her life.

“Guys! Get her and bring her to me!” he beckoned at two other floatzeal, and they chased after the fleeting flareon.

Sara was tired already from the Flare. She stumbled occasionally, still shocked from the encounter with the weavile. The floatzeal were about 100 yards away, gaining on her slowly. She sped as fast as she could through the alleys and streets, carelessly bumping into others. “Sorry!” she attempted to yell every time she hit someone, but she crashed into almost every other pokemon in crowds. She saw the Training room in sight, and darted off towards it. There weren’t many pokemon near it, so she thought she could get away. However, this also made the floatzeal team quicker, gaining on her almost instantly. One attempted to jump in front of her, but she jumped over him, the other floatzeal finishing the job. He plowed into her midair, the two tumbling down the grassy hill just a few yards away from the entrance to the room.

“Not this time, Darkflame.”

“Greg, what’s that on her mane?”

“It’s a star. What an odd star, wonder if I can rip it off.” He teased, yanking a gracious amount of fur from her mane. She winced, but the attack did nothing to the star. It instead rested on her skin, on the now bald spot.

“It’s a mark. She’s a Startrance, haven’t seen one of those in a while.”

“Speaking of that, isn’t this the haunted building?” one of the floatzeal said, turning away. She was still pinned down, and couldn’t fight back.

“Why, I have guests. Please allow me to welcome you.”

“What the hell are you talking about Quin?”

“I thought you said that.” Both the floatzeal turned around slowly, wondering why the other was messing with them. They instead found Latios, hovering between them.

“AHH! What the hell IS that thing?”

“I dunno, dude! RUN!”

The pair ran off, running into rocks and trees constantly, flailing their arms. It would have been amusing, had Sara not been injured.

“Let’s go inside.” Latios chuckled under his breath quietly. The two walked into the room, Sara’s mane still hurt from the attack.

“Sara, what you did was stupid. Do you know how many clans could be after you now?”

“Clans?”

“Oh yes, I forgot to explain those…ruffians. You see, there are many clans in Laverne. The one that chased you was Black Paw Industries, they hunger for power and control over everything. There is also two other main clans, Aurora Knights, who are all for peace and harmony, and then there’s Show No Mercy, they just kinda chill back, and barely get out there. Those were BPI members.”

“Quick question.”

“Yes?”

“How did they get such weird names?”

“I don’t know.”

“And how come you know so much about the town?”

“I get around.” Latios replied, shrugging off her question.

“Enough chit chat. Today you’ll be pushed you your limits.” Latios continued, looking serious for the first time in a long time.

“Okay.” Sara braced for whatever he was going to throw at her, and Latias materialized in the middle of the arena. She soared at her, claws outstretched. ‘He’s crazy if he thinks I can win this! We got torn apart by her as a team!’ she yelled to herself as she dodged the claws. She knew two things right now: one, Latias was strong. Insanely strong. And two, she knew she could win, somehow. She already lit her fur on fire, and had shot a shadow ball. As she soared into the sphere, the flames turned black. She had been training for this. She sidestepped another swipe, and began charging Flare. All she needed was one good shot. She launched flare, and amazingly hit right on target. It slowed her down, but she was still coming. Sara used Classico Blast, but a mostly smoke filled attack. This acted as a distraction, while Sara ran behind Latias. She sped straight into her, the dust swirling around her as she passed through. She landed with a soft thump.

“I think you’re ready. Ready for your very own Grace”

------------

Sara learned that Grace was just a fancy word for “The colour of your flames”. She also learned that ‘Classico’ was a word for the black and white flames. She was to get her own colour today.

“Is this really necessary?” she mumbled as the weird cap was set on her head.

“Yeah. I want to study what happens.”

“So now you’re a scientist?”

“Guess so, now go stand on that.” He pointed at a pedestal, the same one that told her she was a Startrance. She was cautious to step on it, but she did, even if Sara was shaking when she did. The rings around the outside lit up this time, and stayed a pale white for a time. The ring slowly faded into an amber colour, and she felt the sting of another imprint on her. This one was looped around the previous star, and was a light amber, unlike her coat.

“Now try an ember.” Latios instructed. Sara blew a flame, and jumped back, startled at the flames that matched her new mark.

“So I don’t need to use and Classico type attacks anymore?”

“No, but they are still needed. Classico will still be black and white. Now come, you need to learn your next skill.”

“Amber Slash.”
-------------
Over the next two days, Sara learned only one new skill: Amber Slash. It used her paws in such a manner that if blades were attached to her paw pads, it would have the same effect. It was a bit of an iron tail also, her paws radiated a soft amber while she concentrated. Today was the day they were all to meet in the training room.

“Hey Sara, so how was training?” Kayne asked.

“Good. You forgot to go to the tournament.” Latios almost fell flat on his face. He had wanted Sara to go, but they were too busy.

“Oh yeah…meh.” Sara sighed, she wanted to join the tournament to help out Kayne. Teal walked in, along with Allie.

“Hey! So what’s the mission?!” Allie exclaimed, her voice cut across the room like a knife through butter.

“When everyone gets here, I’ll explain.”

“Fine.”

Everyone had waited for what seemed like half an hour.

No sign of Azas.

Allie and Kayne curled up on the ground, taking a nap.

No sign of Azas.

Sara and Latios chatted about techniques, Teal referencing a book he had in his bag.

No sign of Azas.

Sara asked what it was, and he said it was "medical notes".

Still no sign of Azas. Just as everyone was about to just go on without him, Azas blasted through the door, yelling for help. Allie and Kayne got up. Teal put his book away.

“What is it?”

-------------

There had been a fight amongst two of the clans, Black Paw Industries and Aurora Knights.

As they arrived at the park to see a huge amount of pokemon fighting, Azas collapsed. Teal carried him off, muttering “I never get to have any fun” as he trotted off with the absol in his arms. They decided they would help Aurora Knights, as they were fighting for good. A peculiarly bubbly butterfree male briefed them.

“Oh! Hey guys! Can you help?” Sara and the rest nodded quickly. “Great! Now beat those BPI meanies!” He said this with a huge grin on his face, not serious at all. They decided it would be best to just jump in, and after a bit of ‘encouragement’ from Sara, the group joined the battle. Sara herself took on a group of pokemon, alone. She just had to think of Classico Blast, and the pokemon were blasted away. That is until she caught the attention of a quite angry caterpie. She just squished it’s abdomen under her paw, but this angered a larger pokemon. A ursaring’s gaze bore into her eyes, it’s large body towering over her.

“That was my friend!” he yelled, swiping mindlessly at Sara. She dodged the attacks, and swiped back with paws of her own. She cut the pokemon across the yellow ring on his belly with Amber Slash, and he collapsed of the wound, crashing to the grassy earth. Sara moved on, deeper into BPI territory. She saw a umberon with a weird hat on its head, made of gold. She thought this to be their leader, approaching silently. As she was about to make her move, a small pokemon hit her with an iron tail, sending her skidding backwards. She stared down the espeon, ready for the next move. They both unleashed attacks at the same time, Sara’s ember colliding with the espeon’s shadow ball, but Flare was not activated. 'It only works if both of the attacks are yours’ Sara heard Latios’ voice echo in her head, as she charged through the now dissipated moves with a quick attack. Obviously the espeon was thinking the same thing, as Sara rammed the espeon mid-stride and head-on. They both fell to the ground, dazed by the attack.

“Hey! Sara, you alright?” Allie yelled at the tired flareon.

“I’m fine.” Sara retorted, standing up shakily.

“Right now, we need to get that umbreon-“

“You mean their leader? Yeah, we already got him.”

“How long was I laying there?”

“About two hours, maybe a bit more.”

“What?!” Sara yelled, sputtering flames of shock in the air.

“Yeah, I was going to tell you, but you were sleeping so peacefully.”

“Allie, you imbecile! I wanted to fight!” Sara yelled at Allie, angered about her calm behavior. Allie just walked away, she didn’t enjoy being yelled at. Azas had gotten better, and everyone could walk, so they set out back to Latios’ office/room/area.

“Stuff just keeps getting worse *sigh*” The source of that was Kayne, tired of all the action. The three just kept going, not really caring about what he thought.

“I’m always so ignored…” Kayne muttered, nobody responding to that either.

As they walked through the entrance of Latios' building, he greeted them. Well kinda welcomed them.

“Now I can finally tell you what the quest is. Took you long enough.” Latios declared, and everyone rolled their eyes.

“I want you to go and…deal with my sister.”

|-----------------------|
|And that makes ten.|
|Thanks for reading!|
|Any errors? Contact|
|me.//////////////////|
|-----------------------|
Old 09-14-2011, 05:11 AM
Max0596 Offline

Magentasand I
Desclaimer: This is completely seperate from the main storyline, and is in no way connected to it. Characters are total parodies of themselves and many jokes or references will be made. All of the story will take place in Magents Team's HQ, which is identical to Team Amber's base. Except it's in a meadow. And there's no Team Rocket. Did I mention it was a castle?
That explained, laugh on.
Sara had always been an optimist. She loved frolicking in the courtyard outside the castle amongst the bright colours of the flowers. She was so happy she was a shiny flareon, she just had to remember that to stay strong. Her best friend was Allie, and though she was a downer, well, a major downer, they were almost complete opposites.

"So what do you want to do today? Maybe hold a party?" Sara asked the pachirisu who obviously betrayed her bright appearance.

"I hate parties. Maybe we should get a quest and kill some little weak pokemon for fun." she replied, smirking at the thought of murdering a growlithe.

"Whoa, no need to get all crazy, Allie. What did they ever do to you?!" Sara practically yelled, glaring angrily at the little pokemon.

"They exist. And the little cries of help they make when thier skull implodes is annoying."

"Well they wouldn't make those sounds if you didn't hurt them!"

"But it's fun to hurt them."

"How could you think that, Allie? That's so evil!" Allie just shrugged. Sara stomped off, disgusted by her behavior. Sara walked through the garden, sad that she couldn't get better friends. She happened to glance in a small pond and see her reflection, and that was enough to make her happy. She beamed afterwards, and bounded across a small hill.

"Ahh, life is sweet! I could just lay here all day..." She remarked, laying down amongst the flowers.

"Sara Startrance, please report to the office."
Yes, they will all be this long, and will all contain a joke. Please feel free to laugh...now.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Max0596 Offline

Default Ambersand XI

Ambersand XI-Revenge

“You WHAT?!” almost every pokemon present yelled out when they heard what their mission was.

“I want you to kill my sister.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up there. You want us to kill your sister, Latias?” Sara said slowly, making sure he understood.

“Yes. It shouldn’t be very hard for yo-“

“Okay. One, SHE’S YOUS BLOOD RELATIVE! Don’t you feel any remorse?”

“Nope.”

“Two, she’s a legendary! She would probably kill us, and even if we succeeded, we would be outlawed from everywhere for killing a legendary!”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. You see, Latias is a criminal.”

“WHAT?!” everyone yelled again, stunned that a legendary did something illegal. Everyone then backed off again, letting Sara speak in their place.

“Yep. She killed an innocent horde of beedrill just for being in her general proximity. She’s very vain in that way, actuall-“

“So you want us to kill a criminal?”

“Yes.”

“Who is your sister?”

“Mhmm.”

“And is also a super-powerful legendary pokemon?”

“That’s exactly right.”

“Okay, I speak for everyone in the room when I say…ARE YOU FRACKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Latios raised his head, angry at her statement.

“No. You all have the power to win, and I believe in you. You also owe me a favor, and this is how you do me a favor. NOW JUST GO ALREADY! I have a 2:00 appointment with my consultant.” Everyone slowly cleared out, walking in a group out of town, a short 5 minute walk. As they were about to step out of town, they noticed something. Where was Latias? Did he tell them?

‘She’s probably at Mt. Latias, duh.’Latios’ voice rang in Sara’s head, and she announced it to her small group. Luckily they were already going the right way, and continued on their path.

The same group jobs were still in place.

Sara was the leader, and also helped hunting.
Teal was the medic, and set up camp every night.
Allie was the scout, and hunted with Sara.
Azas was the guard, and kept the group protected.
And Kayne…was just Kayne.

“Do we really have to go all this way? Couldn’t he just teleport us? How much longer? Why won’t any of you acknowledge me?!” Kayne was the complainer of the group. He hated adventure for some reason.

“Because all you do is complain! If you actually hunted, or did ANYTHING right, you might have a damn say!” Sara yelled at him in her demanding tone of voice. Kayne straightened up, and said he would do more to help the group. Yeah right.

Sara stared down the small pidgey from her spot in a nearby bush. She couldn’t even make one slight sound, or the pokemon would hear her. She crept to the back of the pokemon, only a few feet away.

And it flew away. She was confused, as no leaves had been stepped on, she was completely silent. The she saw him.

“Damnit Kayne, seriously?! Get out of here; you’re scaring all the prey away!” and with a grumble and a sigh, Kayne walked back to camp. Teal was finished setting up camp, and was organizing his medicines now. Kayne bounded into the small hut that was Teal’s, and what’s the correct term? Glomped him.

“Hey Tealllll!” Kayne yelled as he hurdled through the air at Teal.

“Huh-AHH!” Teal screamed as his head hit the shelf he had been organizing, its contents not only falling to the ground, but seeping into the soil below. “Why the hell do I put them in glass jars? They just get broken by you. Leave.” Teal then moved Kayne outside with his mind, a satisfying thump could be heard from about a meter away.

Kayne , now rejected by two of his teammates, decided third time’s the charm.

Allie, not happy with his digestion of the berries she was collecting, said otherwise. So did Azas, who Kayne annoyed to no end with questions. Now rejected by all four of his friends, Kayne wondered what role he actually played in the group. He saw a faint shimmer in the trees, and decided he could help them that way. He would find what that shimmer was! He would be the mighty explorer!

It felt like he wasn’t himself when he half-heatedly replied a simple yes to the legendries question. A question that would change his life, he just replied yes. The question posed?

“So what’ll it be? Ultimate power, or stay here with people who hate you?” was the Latias’ question. And he just replied yes. Desert his friends for ultimate power? Yes. Help the one they were supposed to be killing? Yes. He didn’t even know why he said yes. It was like he was pushed to say it, commanded to. His body was cloaked in light, the brightness blinding.

“Anyone seen Kayne? Anyone?” Sara was frantic now. She had everyone gathered in the camp, then posed the question.

“I don’t know, Sara. We all sent him away, I’m sure he just went to take a nap somewhere probably.” Said Teal, who was quite remorseful about being mean to Kayne. Everyone else was regretful too, and scared that he ran away. Everyone an out different directions, calling for Kayne to come back. They found nothing. Two hours passed, and everyone had to come back because it was dark.

They were all just sad now. Not discouraged, just sad. There isn’t any way he could have gone that far, so what happened to him? Nobody could think of a logical explanation. So they continued, now short one team member.

“I can’t believe it…he’s just gone…” Teal was taking this the hardest. The night before, he just couldn’t stop crying. Everyone had tied to comfort him in their own way, some giving gifts, some just being his shoulder to cry on. He just kept his head down now, like he was in another world. Everyone just trudged through the thick grass and vines, minds filled with sorrow. Except for Allie.

‘How dare he just leave like that?! He didn’t even say goodbye!’ Allie was just the opposite of everyone else, enraged at the growlithe’s disappearance. She could actually be affected the most, but chose to cover it up with hate and age, instead of embracing how she felt. Her paws slipped every now and then on rocks, and she made it her job to kick the rocks as far as she could out of anger.

“Allie, your paws…” Azas said, staring at the pachirisu’s blood-soaked paws. “I think we should take a rest and treat your paws…” continued Azas, still staring at the crimson paws.

“I’m fine. Leave me alone.” Allie stomped off ahead of Azas, and away from the group. Sara and Teal were still chatting, but it was mostly Sara to try and cheer him up.

“Teal, are you okay?” asked Sara for what seemed like the hundredth time. He replied with yet another solemn nod, and not even a single word. They were just now reaching the edge of the forest, and although they could now see the mountain, it was across an expansive plain.

“Is that them?”

“Yes, milady.”

The group was just settling down for the night, Teal setting up a small camp quickly with use of his powers.

“Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow morning, bright and early.” Sara almost commanded, but she yawned halfway though, and that made the order more lighthearted. Usually Sara would be angry that they didn’t take her seriously, but she knew they were still coping with the loss of Kayne. Everyone was just settling down for the night, the moon high in the starry sky.

Then they heard footsteps. Most just thought they were imagining things, but Allie decided to see what was making the noise.

“Oh my god! Kayne, you’re-GAH!” her cry was head camp-wide, and everyone ran out to see a ghastly sight. Kayne had returned.

And he was a Darkflame.

Sara didn’t know how, or why, he became a Darkflame, but he was. How did she know? Well, the black and white flames of Classico littering the air around him gave it away. He lunged at Azas, burning his side with a Classico Flame attack. Azas lay whimpering on the ground, writhing in pain.

“Am I strong enough for you now? Huh?” he taunted, placing his paw on his chest.

“Kayne, please…”

“NO!” he spat, charging up another attack. Teal tackled him, sending both hurdling across the grass.

“Are you crazy Kayne? We’re your friends!” Both pokemon stood up shakily, the toll of Classico taking a round out of Kayne.

“You wish.” He said coldly, sweeping him away with a quick iron tail.

Sara was last. She wouldn’t try to reason with him. She knew trying to convince him would be useless.

“Am I good enough for you?! I never was!” He yelled at Sara, who stood only a meter or two away. They both charged, paws against dirt. Sara nimbly dodged the Classico Flames aimed at her, the fire hitting the ground beside her instead. Sara was quick to counter.

“You’ve never been much of a fighter.” Sara said coldly as her amber-lit paws raked across his back. He tried to stay up, but found the attack to be too much for his body.

“But let me tell you this. You were always good enough.” She added with a slight smile as she went and checked on her friends. ‘Always good enough…but do I deserve life now? I hurt the ones I cared for. I accept my punishment, whatever it may be.’ were Kayne’s final thoughts.

There was a ceremony. Not big and fancy, but it was still a ceremony. To honor the fallen growlithe, of course. Teal wept, Azas just shook his head, Allie was just a mess, her bandages now wet with blood and tears. Sara just made the speech.

“He was an exceptional pokemon. I’m sure he would want us to remember him for who he was, not for the mistake that ended him. He said one thing to me. He asked if he was good enough. You know how I replied already, like any of you would have. He was always good enough. I don’t know what did this to him, but he wasn’t himself. He had those piecing purple eyes-just like the weavile who attacked me back in town. Whoever did this will pay. I’m also sure of one more thing Kayne would have wanted of us. To reform Amber, and to carry on his legacy wherever we go.” The battered body was then buried in the plains, everyone sorrowful. Teal was trembling now. Azas and Allie unaffected, trying to stay strong. Sara didn’t know what to think. She wasn’t sad, or angry. She was proud. Proud that she could make him have no regrets, that he could pass on without any lingering hate or sadness. She was proud of what he was, even though he was with them no more.

‘Whoever did this is going to die.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this one is short, but it needed to be
cut off for obvious reasons.

Remember to comment!

Last edited by Max0596; 09-21-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:20 AM
Max0596 Offline

Ambersand 12-Comerade

’Everyone is taking this too hard.’ Sara thought as she stopped at the front of the group. Everyone stared at her, wondering what she was doing. She whipped around, fur flying everywhere as she did.

“Listen up. I know it’s hard for you to get over his death, but there’s nothing we could do. Right now, we need to focus on our goal, he wouldn’t want us to seek revenge. So please, stop being so gloomy.” Sara said, as her face slowly turned to a smile. Everyone else tried their best to smile too, even though their eyes were filled with sadness. Sara sighed, her attempt failed. She just didn’t want the group to drift away from each other, she had already lost one friend. Sadly, this seemed to be the case, as they walked on the plains that never seemed to end. Trees passed, grass breezed, but the group remained silent, still sad. She tied her best to make them happy, but all attempts failed.

“I’m sorry Sara; I don’t feel like eating…” Azas said, looking at the ground as he was offered the pecha berry. It had taken her forever to find this, and there was only one.

“I thought these were you favorite, Azas…” Sara said, feeling the rift between them widen.

“They are, I just…I just don’t feel like eating.” Sara walked away, and tried this with the others. The same thing happened, nobody wanted their favorite berry.

“Azas…you think we should cheer up a bit? I mean, she’s obviously getting torn up inside…” Allie remarked, her normal happy attitude gone without even a minute trace. She sighed, and looked at the scenery. She would usually love to be in those trees, being the lookout for the group. But something just felt…off. She felt a longing in her chest, tears that could never seem to release themselves trapped in her eyes. She thought the others felt this too, was this grieving?

“I don’t know Allie, I just don’t know what to do anymore.” He said, walking away from her. They had set up camp, most of it shoddy because Teal was too disheartened to set the tents up. Sara herself sat in the middle of the camp, and tried her best to smile as Azas walked closer.

“Sara, I know you’re taking this the worst. “ Azas said calmly, reaching his paw towards her. Sara batted the paw down.

“I’m not sad. I’m angry that you guys won’t get over it. Please, just move on. The thing that’s killing me is your aversion to talking or any interaction.” Said Sara coldly, staring into Azas’ watery eyes. She then stood up and left, not caring how he reacted to the revelation. She just stomped into her small, misshapen tent she set up herself. She was actually amazed she made it stand up, although it was far from Teal’s usual standard. Teal seemed to be taking it the worst, choking up every time he spoke more than a word, his eyes and the area around them were red, and caused him pain and tender when he rubbed or closed them. Furthermore, his wounds from Kayne weren’t gone yet, same went for everyone but Sara.

“Everyone, we’re heading out. Please gather up your things and come back here.” Sara ordered, trying to lighten the mood with a smile. Their next trek would probably take them through the mountain range up ahead. Everyone was slow to get up, their wounds still aching. But they slowly got into action, and soon everyone was ready to head out. Sara didn’t even say a word, the group just followed her as she started trotting out of what was their home, even if for just a short time.

A small marowak stood in their way. Not a remarkable marowak, he even looked weak. Sara thought that maybe the group would cheer up after a victory, so she told Azas to attack. Azas just remained still, staring at the grass below his claws. Everyone else stood the same, not up to fighting.

“Come on! Fight me!” the marowak yelled impatiently at Sara, who walked up to the pokemon, hit him with a single paw, and backed up. The paw hit at incredible speeds for a flareon, sending the little pokemon and his bone skyward. Sara and the rest watched as the pokemon became a speck, then began plummeting. All but Sara looked at the ground, still hurt emotionally and physically.

’Time heals everything…but we don’t have much time.’ Sara still wanted to get her mission done as promptly as possible. Maybe it was habit from Amber, there was time limits on the quests there. That was, when you got a quest.

“Gerald, are we going to get a quest soon?” A young Sara questioned the luxio. They were at breakfast, eating eggs. Gerald turned his head so he was facing her, looking into her eyes smiling.

“Sara, be patient. If you rush to do things, you’ll end up failing.”

’Gerald…he always had the best advice.’ “But Gerald, I want to get a good quest!” Sara complained, looking pleadingly at Gerald, trying to convince him. He replied with a sigh, as they left the table for the Quest Board. They got a simple quest, the reward a lousy $20.

“So all we have to do…is stand here for an hour straight.” Sara remarked, three minutes after the quest started.

“That’s what guard duty is.” Gerald grumbled, but once he had his sights on something, he would follow through. Sara knew him well: he was one of his word. She felt regretful for pushing his memory to the back of her mind and lying to herslef about it, because…

“Sara…which way do we go?” All of her group members were staring at her, obviously distraught without her. Sara just seemed to…make the right decisions. She mulled over the options. One was a cave, the mouth dark and foreboding. The other option was a mountain path, much too narrow for safe travel.

“The cave.” She said, more tuned to reality now. The group cautiously entered the cave, Sara lighting an ember for light. It was a straight cave, the path worn. They walked inot one room, a large pit in the center of the room. There was a small but passable ledge across one side, and taking that route, avoided falling down.

There was three branches. One, dark and musty, one lead straight, and one smelled of fresh air. Sara decided on the top cave, the one with the scent of fresh air.

The light hit the group like a wave, blinding them for a short time. They were on a cliff, although they didn’t remember going up much at all. A path lead off to their right, caked with dust. And the wind whistling in their ears, hearts heavy, they ascended.

After what seemed like hours, they reached what seemed like a summit, the wind far too powerful, blowing the pokemon against the rocky face of the cliff.

“Took you long enough.” Latias remarked as the group stumbled into view. Most were surprised that they were here. They had just hoped to get a good lay of the land, to see the mountain. Not be standing on it.

“So Brother isn’t even here. He’s sending his players to do the work for him?”

“Players?” Allie asked. Images shot through everyone’s minds, visions of Kayne.

“He was a sweet boy. Misguided…” She drew her claws against the dirt, smirking.

“You…” Azas choked out, enraged. Latias raised slightly, staring at the group as if they were houseguests. A vulpix stepped out from behind the legendary, growling at the group.

“I’ll leave them to you, Spitfire.” Latias finished, vanishing from the mountain.

(Sorry this one is a bit short also, I just wanted to get up to this point. An intersection, if you will. If you read Ambersand Interactive, you will know why.)

Old 10-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Max0596 Offline

Default Ambersand XIII

(I took a long hard look at my stories…and realised one bad thing. I’m moving entirely too fast, so guess what? I’m slowing it down. Here’s to more descriptive writing! ...next act I will.)
Ambersand XIII-Final Requiem

“I don’t want to fight you.” Sara blurted out at the vulpix across the plateau. The wind had almost unnaturally died down, the howling winds becoming whispering breezes. The vulpix’s eyes were full of light, despite being Latias’ pawn.

“You don’t have a choice, evildoers.” Spitfire glared back angrily, staring at them.

“Evil? Spitfire, what did Latias tell you?” Allie asked, her anger replaced with curiosity. The vulpix took one leap, shimmering in the air. A moment passed, and then they heard her voice.

“I won’t let you sway me. Latios is a criminal, and so I must kill those who protect him. And anyone who would kill a legendary is evil.” Her voice was from behind them, so everyone whipped around, turning to face her. But she wasn’t there, only empty space.

“GAH!” Sara’s scream echoed across the canyon, being stricken by a claw of the vulpix. ‘What the hell is she?’ Sara fell sideways, blood erupting from her side. A pool began to form, expanding across the rocks. Teal rushed over to her, comforting his fallen ally.

“What the hell?! I won’t let you hurt anyone else!” yelled Azas across the plateau, Spitfire back where she started. Allie sped across the ground, attacking the vulpix, but losing energy. Every attack seemed to miss, no matter how hard she tried. She pawed at her mercilessly, tripping and stumbling as she went. She fell once, and there wasn’t any getting up. She was already on top of Allie, one paw on her throat. That’s when she noticed it-the star. It was the same one Sara had, the mark of the Startrance. Allie was about to speak up, about to tell her to stop, when the vulpix crumpled slightly, blood blocking out the sun. Azas had done a barrel-roll type attack, his scythe cutting in a circle as he hit her. Cutting a jagged pattern on her back, he couldn’t land straight. He slid almost off the cliff, his claws digging into the loose dirt on the plateau. Allie pushed off the vulpix, rushing to help him. Spitfire’s body fell on the ground, blood pooling, her eyes wide, her face pale.

’Was I wrong?’ Spitfire’s eyes half open now, she watched the small pachirisu haul up the absol with brute strength. ’What evil pokemon would risk their own skin to save another? Latias…’ Her vision faded, whispers of the enemies flooding her head.

“T…Teal…” Sara grumbled, her side still bleeding onto the rocks. She had been holding on, barely gripping consciousness. She faded in and out as Teal poured water on the wounds, then wrapped bandages around her middle, covering up the bloody wound.

“Sara…It’ll be okay, rest…” Teal patted Sara’s head, soothing her into a sleep. Azas and Allie stumbled over to Teal, asking what they should do with the fallen vulpix.

“We can’t just leave her there, guys.”

/------------------\
|One year later…|
\------------------/

“Allie, you ready?" Teal stood in what they had been calling home, a small village with nicely built houses because of Teal’s abilities. They nestled the village in a forest, far away from any humans.

“Yeah, I got ready two hours ago, haha!” Allie remarked, her tiara set on her head. Teal nodded, heading over to Azas’ house, and knocked on the door with a thin arm.

“Hey Teal. So what’s up? If you’re wondering if I’m ready or not, I will be in a few minutes. See you there.” He closed the door with one paw, not letting Teal get a word in. ’Okay, next one.’ He was hopeful about this one. He knocked on the door, the vulpix answering.

“You think I’d be late to my own party? Don’t worry, I’m just throwing on a few things. Though, I could use your help…” Spitfire asked, and Teal stepped inside.

“Can’t believe it’s been a year…” Teal just nodded, trying to get the amber flower in her hair, he sun shining off the material. Teal was happy to make jewellery, and the trees in the village were plentiful in amber. Teal stepped away, looking at how he set the flower in her hair carefully. Too far right? Left? No, just perfect. “Got it? Thanks a lot, Teal.” Teal bowed, heading for the door, and stepping out of it. It was summer now, the sun hitting the trees and making ever-changing splotches of sunlight on the ground, the temperature hot. It was clear blue skies past that though, the sea of a sky never ending. Only one house left. All the houses were made of wood, from local trees. Azas had cut those trees down when they first got there, then chopped them into strips. There was still bark on the houses, but most had peeled off in the winter due to the cold. Sara had lit fires in the middle of camp, everyone huddling around them warming their frozen bodies. They got to know Spitfire a lot during that time, but most of their time was focused on one project.

“So Sara, what are you up to?” Teal then sighed at the huge mess in Sara’s room, she refused to clean at all. She was very opposed to the idea of organization, often calling her room “Organized chaos, I could find anything in here.”

“Teal, do you know where my necklace went?” Teal frowned, focusing on a little piece of the exposed amber stone. The necklace lifted out of a pile of miscellaneous objects.

“Oh, there it is. You’re a lifesaver, Teal!” she remarked, flinging herself at Teal, who was taken off guard by the tackle. He was equally unprepared for the barrage of licks she gave him, so he just laughed and let her.

“Sara, we’d better head down to HQ. Everyone is probably waiting.” She and Sara departed, walking across the forest, the grass tickling paws and feet alike. A door loomed in front of the two, large and foreboding, embedded in the side of a mountain. The two walked inside. It still amazed them that they found the old plans for Amber HQ, and were able to easily make a replica. They had rebuilt Amber, even recruiting a large amount of members to the Team again. It was a bustling place usually, but they were late. The service was to be held in the mess hall, in the stealth division. Doors and hallways whipped by, blurs of amber and dark wood.

“Kayne…was an exceptional ally, and friend. I’m happy you all made it here today, to honour the legacy of someone most of you didn’t know. He helped shape Team Amber, so we’re going to honour him in some way. There will be a new division-The Kayne’s Division for the Gifted, short version, KDG. This will be for pokemon with exceptional abilities, along with Gifted, who we can now find with this handy little platform.” Sara continued, ushering towards a large dark disk-shaped platform. Everyone else paid their respects, then came eating. Nobody really talked during the service, it was quite a formal event. Teal somehow managed to keep his composure through the whole night, though his eyes looked ready to burst tears any moment. Allie spilt her juice, all over Azas’ white coat. Everyone had just enjoyed themselves, it was a time for celebrating his life too. One particularly clumsy shiny eevee tripped onto the Gifted Finder, lighting up the Startrance symbol. Everyone took it as a light show, so they didn’t mind it at all, and actually danced more.

“Hey Teal, who is that eevee?”
-------------------------------------------------
End of Act I! Hope you enjoyed, please leave a comment! Act II begins next Friday!

Last edited by Max0596; 11-08-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:48 AM
Max0596 Offline

Default Re: Ambersand {Act II begins Friday the 7th!}

No, sorry, this is not a new chapter. This is a notice, as I sadly will not be able to upload Act 2 'chapter' 1 until sunday or monday, due to Thanksgiving. In Canada. Soooo, I will be visiting with realatives, but it will be posted on either sunday or monday!

~Max