Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

“I can’t remember anything from then, aside from hunting with my family; everything else is blank or too fuzzy.” Ichiru spoke after a few moments, his gaze falling onto the ground. “But when I met Ashley this morning, both of us started having these realistic flashbacks. One of them even added up with reality; it seems like they actually happened.”

“And we wouldn’t know because we can’t remember…” Kiseki said as Ichiru looked over to him, giving the Vampire a nod in response.

“Exactly.” Ichiru paused for a few moments. “Not only that, but when Kiseki and I came into the house, it’s like I had been here dozens of times before; somehow I know where everything is without being told.” Ashley looked at him in shock.

“It’s like that with me, too.” Kiseki said softly as everyone looked over to him. “Do you think a demon is messing with our minds?”

“I don’t know of any demons that can give false memories to people… they can only erase them.” Ichiru added, bringing Ashley’s eyes to widen.

“Then… do you think it’s possible that all of us have had our memories erased…?” Kiseki asked.

“But… I’m not remembering anything at all.” Caroline said as Ashley looked over to her.

“The memories Ichiru and I have been experiencing are taking back from when we were like… thirteen or fourteen. You weren’t living with us yet, so if a Demon really does have something to do with this then you wouldn’t be having memories coming back because the Demon never messed with your mind.” Ashley said as Caroline was lost in thought.

“You got pregnant at age fourteen, right? And the memories from when you were thirteen or fourteen are suddenly coming back? Well… if you and Ichiru were really together in that time frame, then that means that Ichiru has to be the father of Abigail.” Caroline said as she and Ashley looked over to the toddler.

“Ichiru and I were actually discussing this before, and said it would be best to have a DNA test done.” Ashley paused for a few moments before continuing. “But with her being a half Demon like Ichiru, and even having the exact same eyes, well… I think it’s honestly safe to say that he really is Abigail’s father…” Ashley said as she looked over to Ichiru.

“Wait a minute… Abigail is going to be turning into a Mermaid once she’s thirteen, and right now she’s already half Demon, so as soon as she turns thirteen then she’ll be a Hybrid.” Caroline said as she looked at everyone. “The Demon said that it wanted Abigail, so what if that’s the reason? Because of Abigail turning into a Hybrid?” Ashley looked at the blonde in shock, the fear clearly on the brunette’s face as she looked from Caroline to Abigail, who had an expression of fear on her face too.

“I’m going to make sure nothing happens to her.” Ashley said in a reassuring tone, her fists tightening in anger from the thought of something harming her daughter. “I need to tell Jeremy this.” Ashley said, exiting the room and walking down the hallway. Abigail quickly crawled over to Caroline and held onto her, the blonde running her fingers through the toddler’s hair to comfort her.

“Jeremy, we need to talk.” Ashley said as she opened Jeremy’s bedroom door, seeing the male sitting on the edge of his bed with a wooden stake in hand, sharpening the point of it with a knife. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Preparing to kill that one Vampire if he doesn’t get out of our house.” Jeremy responded without looking at his sister, referring to Kiseki.

“Stop being dramatic and give me the stake.” Ashley said as she rolled her eyes, walking over to Jeremy to grab the stake but he quickly stood up. “Give me the stake, Jeremy…” Ashley said as she reached out and grabbed the sharp end of it, trying to yank it away but Jeremy continued to hold onto the other side, trying to yank it back.

“Let go!” Jeremy said in frustration.

“Give me the stake!” Ashley shouted as the two fought over it, a few moments later the pointed side slicing Ashley’s palm in a deep slash. “Jeremy!” Ashley yelled, gasping from the sudden pain.

“It was your own fault!” Jeremy yelled defensively as Ashley stormed out of his room, slamming his bedroom door as loud as she could before walking passed her room and down the stairs, the scent of her rich blood filling the air instantly.

“What the…?” Caroline said as she stood up from the bed, holding Abigail in her arms as she looked out onto the hallway. Ashley walked down into the kitchen and turned on the sink, sticking her left hand underneath the warm water as she blood rushed down the drain from her palm, the stinging in her hand becoming quickly unbearable.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

“But… I’m not remembering anything at all.” The twins looked over to Caroline as she spoke; Kiseki started to say something, but Ashley beat him to it.

“The memories Ichiru and I have been experiencing are taking back from when we were like… thirteen or fourteen. You weren’t living with us yet, so if a Demon really does have something to do with this then you wouldn’t be having memories coming back because the Demon never messed with your mind.” She said as the blonde appeared to be lost in thought.

“You got pregnant at age fourteen, right? And the memories from when you were thirteen or fourteen are suddenly coming back? Well… if you and Ichiru were really together in that time frame, then that means that Ichiru has to be the father of Abigail.” Caroline and Ashley looked over to the toddler after Caroline spoke, but Kiseki looked at Ichiru, shock written in his expression. He knew he would have remembered it eventually if it really had happened, but right now that was really surprising news.

“Ichiru and I were actually discussing this before, and said it would be best to have a DNA test done.” Ashley paused for a few moments, bringing the twins to look over to her. “But with her being a half Demon like Ichiru, and even having the exact same eyes, well… I think it’s honestly safe to say that he really is Abigail’s father…”

“Wait a minute… Abigail is going to be turning into a Mermaid once she’s thirteen, and right now she’s already half Demon, so as soon as she turns thirteen then she’ll be a Hybrid.” The twins’ attention shifted to Caroline then as she spoke, both of them having been looking at Abigail in shock. “The Demon said that it wanted Abigail, so what if that’s the reason? Because of Abigail turning into a Hybrid?” The fear was apparent on both brunettes’ faces as Ashley looked back to Abigail, Ichiru and Kiseki doing the same.

“I’m going to make sure nothing happens to her.” Ashley said in a reassuring tone, and both twins noticed her fists tightening at her sides. When Kiseki glanced over to Ichiru, he noticed his did as well. Even if Abigail hadn’t been his child, the older twin still would have risked his own life in order to keep the five year old safe. Ichiru had always had a soft spot for children, although he often claimed not to be very good with them - which Kiseki disagreed with. “I need to tell Jeremy this.” Ashley’s voice snapped the younger twin out of his thoughts, bringing him to step out of the way along with his brother as she exited the room.

After Ashley had left the room, the two looked back over to see Abigail crawl over into Caroline’s arms. Ichiru looked at the ground, appearing to be deep in thought as he let his mind go over everything he’d found out that day. However, yelling coming from Jeremy’s room snapped him out of it shortly after, bringing him to look up just as the sound of a slamming door filled the silence, making Kiseki jump slightly.

“What the…?” Caroline stood up from the bed with Abigail in her arms before walking over to the door to look out into the hallway just as the scent of fresh blood filled the air. Ichiru looked over to Kiseki, who had frozen in place when the smell greeted his nose.

“Kiseki…” Ichiru gave his brother a warning look, but he could already see the Vampire’s fangs starting to pierce through his gums despite his struggling to keep them in. The demon quickly moved to grab his brother before he could lunge at anyone, restraining him as he struggled to break free. “Get a hold of yourself!”

After a few moments of struggling, the Vampire finally settled down, taking several deep breaths while the fangs went back into his gums.

“Sorry…”

“Are you okay now?” Kiseki nodded in response to Ichiru, who hesitated for a moment before finally letting him go. When Kiseki didn’t lunge for Caroline or Abigail, or try to bolt down the stairs, he gave a sigh of relief before heading out of the room. “I’m gonna see what’s going on.”

With that, he went downstairs quickly, seeing Ashley washing her hand in the kitchen. He noticed Jeremy wasn’t anywhere in sight, which meant he was still upstairs. This realization almost made Ichiru go back to Abigail’s room due to worrying over Kiseki, but instead he walked into the kitchen to stand beside the brunette, noticing a deep gash on her palm.

“What happened?”

Back in Homestead, Kotomi walked up the front desk of the hotel where her brothers had been staying, her gaze shifting to the man standing behind it.

“Hello there. Will you be renting a room?” He asked the dark haired teen with a smile as she approached the desk.

“No thank you, but if you wouldn’t mind, could you tell me if there are two twin males that have come through here? Maybe they’ve rented a room for a little while?”

“Dark hair?” Kotomi nodded in response, and the man shifted his attention to a computer beside him for a few moments. “Yeah, they checked into the hotel around midnight last night; room 102. The room’s been rented out for the week.”

“Okay, thank you.” Kotomi turned and headed toward the rooms before the man could say anything else. When arriving at the designated room, she knocked twice before opening the door, surprised to find the room empty. The twins’ guns and laptops were still in the room, which meant they hadn’t left town yet, but unless they’d found a case or something, they should be here right now, shouldn’t they? She gave a sigh, glancing out the window across the room.

“Now what…?”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Caroline and Abigail were looking out the bedroom door in confusion, the scent of Ashley’s blood hit the blonde’s nose, which brought her attention towards Kiseki the same time as Ichiru.

“Kiseki…” Ichiru said, giving his brother a warning look as fangs could easily be seen from the Vampire. Ichiru quickly moved to Kiseki’s side and got a tight grip on him as the Vampire began to struggle, bringing Caroline to quickly make her way to the other side of the room and placed Abigail onto the ground, making the toddler stand behind her. “Get a hold of yourself!”

“It’s okay Abby.” Caroline said when she felt the toddler hold onto her leg tightly. After a few moments the Vampire calmed down and took several deep breaths, the fangs disappearing from his gums.

“Sorry…” Kiseki said.

“Are you okay now?” Ichiru asked as Kiseki nodded, though Ichiru didn’t let go right away. After a few moments Ichiru finally let Kiseki go, though Caroline was still afraid that the Vampire might go after her and Abigail, or even Ashley. When Kiseki didn’t lunge for Caroline or Abigail, or try to bolt down the stairs however, both Ichiru and Caroline gave a sigh of relief. “I’m gonna see what’s going on.” Ichiru said, exiting the room to go downstairs.

While Kiseki was struggling with his bloodlust a few moments ago Caroline had manifested her claws and fangs, her eyes going into slits like a cat’s eye as well in order to protect Abigail and herself. Even after Kiseki had calmed down and Ichiru left the room Caroline continued to be on the defensive, her claws, fangs and eye change still clearly visible as she looked at Kiseki for a few long moments.

Caroline finally let her claws and fangs retract as her eyes went back to normal, feeling Abigail trembling in fear as the toddler looked at Kiseki. The blonde’s attention went from Kiseki to Abigail, giving the toddler a reassuring smile before walking towards the Vampire, though Abigail ran to her bed and sat on top of it as she looked at Kiseki with uneasiness.

“Are you okay?” Caroline asked the Vampire as she stood in front of him, brushing the hair away from his one eye with her fingers. The blonde smiled, wrapping her arms around the Vampire to comfort him. “If you need blood then you can go ahead and ask me for some. I know from reading documents that Mai’s blood is sweeter then human’s, which would satisfy a Vampire much more.” Caroline whispered in Kiseki’s ear before looking at him, taking his hand as she looked over to Abigail.

“I’ll be right back Abby.” Caroline said as the toddler nodded, walking out of the child’s room and entering into her own, shutting the door before looking over to Kiseki. “Do you need any blood at all? Even just a little to hold you over?” Caroline asked.

“What happened?” Back downstairs Ashley nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of Ichiru’s voice, not even hearing him enter the kitchen from the sound of the running water as she quickly spun around to look at him.

“Jeez you scared me. I didn’t even hear you.” Ashley sighed in relief that it was only Ichiru, giving him a small smile before looking down at her hand. “It’s nothing… just a little accident.” Ashley said, not wanting Ichiru and Kiseki to leave; she knew Jeremy wouldn’t try anything since he was all talk and no action. The brunette turned around and placed her hand back underneath the running water, giving out a wince of pain before a thought suddenly came to mind. Ashley turned off the water and turned around to look at Ichiru, giving out her bloodied hand towards him. “I know that you’ve healed me enough today and are probably tired of it, but could you heal this?” Ashley asked with an apologetic smile.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:57 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki heard the fading footsteps as Ichiru left the room, although he didn’t look up; his gaze remained on the floor even as he heard Caroline walking over to him. Somehow he expected the blonde to yell at him or make him leave, but instead, after she stopped in front of him, he heard her speak with a tone completely different than what he had expected.

“Are you okay?” He felt her brush away the bangs that covered his right eye, still refusing to look up. Before he could respond, she wrapped her arms around him, catching him off guard. “If you need blood then you can go ahead and ask me for some. I know from reading documents that Mai’s blood is sweeter then human’s, which would satisfy a Vampire much more.” The offer shocked the Vampire, this clearly shown on his face when Caroline looked at him after whispering it in his ear.

“Um…” He trailed off when the blonde took his hand and looked over to Abigail, who was sitting on her bed with a fearful expression on her face. Kiseki hated seeing that expression on anyone’s face - especially a five year old. It made it even worse to know that he was the cause of it.

“I’ll be right back Abby.” Caroline said, to which the toddler nodded before she lead Kiseki out of them room and into another one, which Kiseki somehow remembered had been the spare room before. He heard the door close behind them, bringing him to look over to Caroline as she spoke. “Do you need any blood at all? Even just a little to hold you over?”

The Vampire side of Kiseki screamed yes, but on the outside the dark haired teen shook his head and allowed his gaze to fall back to the floor for a few moments as he composed himself again.

“No, it’s okay.” He forced a smile as he looked back up to the blonde. “I’m fine; I just had a moment of weakness…”

Back downstairs Ichiru noticed Ashley jump after he spoke, quickly turning around to look at him.

“Jeez you scared me. I didn’t even hear you.” She sighed in relief, giving him a small smile before looking down at her hand. “It’s nothing… just a little accident.” He looked at her skeptically, feeling that there was something she wasn’t telling him - especially since he had heard the yelling earlier. She turned back to the sink to put her hand back underneath the running water, and Ichiru started to offer to heal it when he saw her wince in pain but stopped when she suddenly turned it off and looked back to him, holding out her bloodied hand. “I know that you’ve healed me enough today and are probably tired of it, but could you heal this?” She asked with an apologetic smile.

“It’s no problem at all.” The dark haired teen gave her a small smile in response, taking her hand in his to heal it. “It’s nice to be useful for once.” He joked as the wound slowly started to close up, although a few moments later the smile faded and he looked back up at Ashley. “Did this happen because Jeremy wants us to leave?”

Old 10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline watched as the Vampire shook his head after a few moments, looking to the ground.

“No, it’s okay.” Kiseki smiled as he looked back up to the blonde. “I’m fine; I just had a moment of weakness…”

“Are you sure?” Caroline asked as concern was clearly shown on her face. After a few moments the blonde’s eyes turned into cat slits, reading Kiseki and soon finding out he was holding back the urge for her blood, which made her frown as her eyes went back to normal. “I can tell that you’re craving it…” Caroline spoke softly, taking a step towards Kiseki.

Before the blonde could do or say anything else however small knocks could be heard on her door, bringing the blonde to turn around and open her bedroom door, seeing Abigail standing there with a stuffed elephant doll in hand. The toddler stepped into the room, looking at both Kiseki and Caroline.

“Is everything okay? I got lonely in my room all by myself.” Abigail said with a frown, bringing Caroline to give a small smile as she picked the toddler off the ground.

“Everything is fine.” Caroline said as she gave Abigail a kiss on the cheek.

“Is he okay now?” Abigail asked as she pointed to Kiseki, giving him a small smile. Caroline nodded as she looked over to Kiseki, bringing Abigail’s smile to widen as she crawled out of Caroline’s arms and began to climb on Kiseki.

“Don’t hurt him, Abby.” Caroline said as Abigail tried to climb up on Kiseki’s shoulders, still holding onto the stuffed animal in one hand.

“He’s a Vampire so he doesn’t get hurt that easily.” Abigail responded with a playful laugh, bringing Caroline to smile.

“It’s no problem at all.” Back downstairs Ichiru responded to Ashley, giving her a small smile and took her hand in his own to heal it as she smiled back at him. “It’s nice to be useful for once.” Ichiru joked as the wound slowly started to close up, although a few moments later the smile faded, bringing Ashley’s to fade away too as he looked up at her. “Did this happen because Jeremy wants us to leave?”

“Yeah…” Ashley said, hesitant for a few moments as she adverted her gaze away from Ichiru, leaning against the counter as her hand was still in his. “I tried to pull a wooden stake away from Jeremy and ended up cutting myself with it after a few moments of the two of us trying to take it away from each other. He was planning on using it against Kiseki…” The brunette said as she slowly looked up at Ichiru.

“I honestly don’t want you to leave, Ichiru. I feel safer with you and your brother here, but I think that it might be best if you and Kiseki leave for now until my brother blows off some steam. I don’t want you guys getting hurt.” Ashley said, looking down at the wound as she watched it disappear completely. Once it was gone however she turned her hand to where it was holding Ichiru’s now, taking a step forward to where she was only a few short inches away from him.

“Just promise me that you won’t leave town. We need to figure this out, together. And, well… if everything that we’ve been experiencing is true, then I can’t lose you; not again. Please promise that you’ll stay in town.” Ashley spoke softly, the desperation clearly heard in her voice.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:57 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Are you sure?” Concern could easily be seen on Caroline’s face when she spoke, but before Kiseki could answer he noticed the pupils of her eyes become slits before a frown came onto her face. “I can tell that you’re craving it…” She said softly after they’d gone back to normal, taking a step toward the Vampire.

“I-I can…” Kiseki stopped when small knocks came from the door, bringing his attention to it as Caroline walked over to open it, revealing Abigail standing there with a stuffed elephant doll in hand.

“Is everything okay? I got lonely in my room all by myself.” She asked after stepping into the room, a frown on her face as she looked at the two of them. Caroline smiled at the toddler, picking her up off of the ground said with a frown, bringing Caroline to give a small smile as she picked up the toddler off the ground.

“Everything is fine.” She said as she gave Abigail a kiss on the cheek.

“Is he okay now?” Abigail pointed to Kiseki, the small smile she gave the Vampire surprising him. Caroline nodded after shifting her gaze back to him, and the toddler’s smile widened before she crawled out of Caroline’s arms and climbed up onto Kiseki, catching him off guard.

“Don’t hurt him, Abby.” He heard Caroline say as he regained his composure, helping the toddler up onto his shoulders.

“He’s a Vampire so he doesn’t get hurt that easily.” Abigail responded with a playful laugh, and Kiseki smiled along with Caroline. To his relief, the craving for blood was almost completely gone already. He didn’t know if it was because they had gotten rid of the source of the blood downstairs, or because his mind wasn’t on it now, or even both. But whatever reason it was, he wasn’t complaining.

“Yeah…” Back downstairs, Ashley responded to Ichiru as she averted her gaze, leaning against the counter while he continued to heal her hand. “I tried to pull a wooden stake away from Jeremy and ended up cutting myself with it after a few moments of the two of us trying to take it away from each other. He was planning on using it against Kiseki…” She slowly looked up at Ichiru, whose emerald eyes flashed with anger briefly out of protectiveness toward his brother.

“I honestly don’t want you to leave, Ichiru. I feel safer with you and your brother here, but I think that it might be best if you and Kiseki leave for now until my brother blows off some steam. I don’t want you guys getting hurt.” Ashley said as the wound on her hand closed up completely and disappeared. Once it was gone, Ichiru started to let go, but Ashley turned her hand to hold his, bringing him to stop and look up at her, having had his gaze on the wound after she’d spoken so that she wouldn’t see the anger in his eyes. The brunette took a step forward shortly after he did, now only a few inches away from him.

“Just promise me that you won’t leave town. We need to figure this out, together. And, well… if everything that we’ve been experiencing is true, then I can’t lose you; not again. Please promise that you’ll stay in town.” She said softly, the desperation clear in her voice. Ichiru looked at her for a few moments, having actually considered the option once, although he had dismissed it when thinking of that very reason. After a few moments he nodded, giving the brunette a small smile.

“I won’t go anywhere, I promise. We’ll figure this out together.” He reached into one of the pockets of his jacket for a piece of paper and a pen, proceeding to write down his number before handing it to Ashley. “This is my cell phone number. Call or text me if anything happens, or even if you just want to talk.” He gave her another smile, leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek before turning and heading back upstairs to find Kiseki, his tail slipping back underneath his shirt to wrap around his waist as he walked down the hall. He was slightly confused when he didn’t find the trio in Abigail’s room, but the voices coming from what used to be the spare room let him know where they were shortly after.

When he arrived at the doorway, he saw Abigail on Kiseki’s shoulders with a stuffed elephant, which brought him to smile, although it faded shortly after when he remembered that they had to leave.

Kiseki noticed his brother in the doorway before the older twin could say anything, turning to face him as he spoke.

“Hey, Ichiru. Is everything okay downstairs?”

“Yeah, it was just a cut that Ashley got on accident.” Ichiru responded, seeing the worry fade from his brother’s expression. “We have to start going now, though.”

“What? Why?” Kiseki’s response and expression honestly reminded Ichiru of a little kid.

“Kotomi called, she was wondering where we are.” Ichiru lied so that Kiseki wouldn’t get upset from the mention of Jeremy planning to kill him, and so that Caroline wouldn’t get angry. “She wanted to meet us back at the hotel.”

“Okay…” Kiseki looked at his brother skeptically, although he didn’t question him, instead looking up to Abigail as he lifted her off his shoulders, giving her a smile as he put her back on the ground. “Sorry, but we’ve gotta leave for now. We’ll come back over later and we can play then, okay?”

Ichiru looked at the toddler, giving her a smile as Kiseki said goodbye to Caroline. It was still hard to register the fact that she might have been his daughter… After a few moments, the twins finally made it back downstairs, where Ichiru looked back at Ashley once they’d reached the door.

“Thank you for putting up with us this long, and sorry for all of the trouble we caused.” He said with a smile, breaking the salt line in front of the door as Kiseki opened it. “We’ll see you later.” With that, he exited the house, Kiseki followed after once he’d fixed the salt line and closed the door behind him.

“So what’s the real reason we had to leave?” Kiseki looked at his brother as they walked out onto the street in the direction of the hotel. Ichiru was silent at first, but after a few moments he finally told the younger twin the truth.

“Jeremy is still planning to kill us; the source of the blood was from Ashley cutting her hand while trying to get a stake away from him. She said it was probably best if we left for now so that he could cool off.”

“A stake… Then I was the one he was gonna try to kill, wasn’t I?” Kiseki looked at the ground, his mind going back to when he had caught the scent of Ashley’s blood. “I can’t believe I almost lost it, even after I fed this morning…”

“Well you didn’t, that’s all that matters.” The twins had already reached the hotel by now, the older twin opening the door to the lobby for his brother, who was still spaced out. “You might want to look where you’re going before you end up with a headache.” Kiseki merely nodded, following Ichiru up to their room.

“I wonder where Kotomi went, anyway… She mentioned hunting down a demon; I hope she’s alright…”

“I’m sure she’s fine. It‘s Kotomi after all.” Ichiru responded as the two arrived in front of their room. Kiseki stopped suddenly and stared at the door, bringing Ichiru to look at him in question.

“Do you feel that?” Kiseki looked back at Ichiru as he spoke softly. “There’s a Supernatural creature in there…” Ichiru nodded, now that he was paying attention to the familiar sense of another creature nearby. “How do you think one got into our room?”

“I don’t know.” The older twin responded, reaching into his jacket to grab his gun after making sure the hall was clear as Kiseki did the same. The older twin slowly turned the doorknob, pushing the door open quickly as both of them aimed their weapons at the intruder, who turned to look at them with an unsheathed katana in hand. The three looked at each other blankly for a few moments before Kiseki finally spoke.

“Kotomi? What are you doing here?”

“I was looking for you guys.” The younger teen responded as the twins lowered their guns, allowing the blade of her katana to retract. “Perfect timing, I was just about to leave and search the town.”

“Did you ever find the demon you were after?” Kiseki asked as Ichiru closed the door behind them.

“Yeah…but I didn’t get to talk to him. We ended up fighting together instead.” She replied, bringing the twins to look at her in question. “Me and a few people from the restaurant heard a scream come from an abandoned building, but it turned out to be a trap. The guy from before came and helped us wipe out the demon ambush.”

“I wonder if that means he’s actually a good guy then…” Kotomi looked at Kiseki as he spoke, giving a shake of her head.

“I don’t know, and I won’t until I find out why he killed that man from this morning…if it was him.”

“Well just remember, not all of us are bad.” Ichiru said with a smirk as Kiseki’s gaze wandered to the window. He saw a familiar brown haired man outside the hotel, which brought him to quickly run over to the window for a better look.

“What is it, Kiseki?” Kotomi asked as she followed her brother over to the window, following his gaze to the brown haired man.

“That’s him…” The middle sibling said as Ichiru walked up on the other side of him. “That’s the man from my vision; the one who attacked Ashley!”

“Are you sure? Hey, wait!” Ichiru tried to grab his brother as he bolted from the room, but the Vampire proved faster than he, already heading back outside.

“Ashley?” Kotomi looked at Ichiru in confusion as the two of them turned toward the door.

“I’ll fill you in later.” Ichiru answered before running out of the room, Kotomi at his heels.

“So you saw me.” The brown haired male gave Kiseki a smirk as the trio ran outside to greet him.

“You’re the one who attacked Ashley.” The Vampire growled, and Asmodeus chuckled in response.

“It seems you’re not a bunch of idiots after all. What do you say we take this somewhere more secluded?” With that, he disappeared, reappearing again a few yards away down the street. Kiseki started after him, but Ichiru grabbed him by his shoulder.

“He could be leading us into a trap.”

“We need to kill him before he tries to kill Ashley or Abigail!” The younger twin protested, breaking free of his brother’s grip and taking off after the demon with his Vampire speed. Ichiru sighed, but now that Kiseki had mentioned the two brunettes, he had to admit that he wanted to get rid of Asmodeus before he attacked again as well. He glanced back at Kotomi before heading after the demon, who appeared to be leading them toward an old warehouse on the other side of town.

Asmodeus stood on the other side of the empty warehouse when the siblings ran inside, the doors closing automatically behind them.

“So what did you come seek us out for? Looking to get your ass kicked?” Ichiru said, to which the demon smirked.

“Quite frankly, you all are in the way. I tried to kill the brunette earlier so that I could take her daughter as a part of our little army later. Had it not been for you two, my plan would still be unscathed.” He looked at Ichiru then, a smile creeping onto his face as he started toward him. “But it seems I’ve found another valuable piece.” The dark haired teen started to pull out his gun, but Asmodeus beat him to the move, forcing the half demon against the wall with his telekinesis.

“Ichiru!” Kiseki and Kotomi started to attack the demon, but both of them were pinned against the wall shortly after as well.

“Now, now. Let us have our chat.”

“Who the hell are you?” Ichiru growled as the demon stood in front of him.

“I’m one of your superiors, hybrid. One of the seven Princes of Hell, Asmodeus.” Ichiru glared at him as he responded, struggling against the force pinning him to the wall.

“What does a big shot like you want with us, then?”

“Well, as I told Ashley, your memories with each other are returning and I can’t let that happen.” Ichiru looked at him in shock, bringing the demon to chuckle. “Yes, that’s right. You are Abigail’s real father. The two of you are rare hybrids that aren’t found very often these days.” He paused, an evil smile coming onto his face as he looked at the dark haired teen. “I wonder if I could use you as bait to lure Ashley here and actually kill her this time…”

“You stay away from her!” Ichiru growled, a dim white glow in his eyes as he looked at the demon, who merely smirked in response.

“Ah, that’s right. You and Abigail have that special power, don’t you? If that’s the case, why aren’t you using your flames? Is it because you can’t fully control their power?” Ichiru didn’t respond, and Asmodeus stepped away from him, walking over to Kiseki then. “You know, if you agreed to join me, you would get to be with your daughter and everyone you cared about would be spared a painful death.”

“I’d never work with you filthy pieces of sh*t.” Ichiru hissed, and Asmodeus smirked in response, bending down to pick up a metal pipe with a sharp edge that was lying on the ground.

“Then I guess you don’t care what happens to your siblings?” Before Ichiru could respond, the demon stabbed the pole into Kiseki’s stomach, bringing the Vampire to let out a cry of pain.

“Kiseki!” Ichiru and Kotomi yelled at the same time as blood began to darken the younger twins’ hoodie. He looked at the demon with fangs bared out of defensive reaction, but Asmodeus paid this no attention as he pulled the pole out, stabbing it into the right side of the Vampire’s chest.

“Stop it!” Ichiru yelled as Kiseki bit back another cry of pain, but the demon only grinned in response to Ichiru, forcing the pole downward like he had done with Ashley. Ichiru’s eyes turned completely white as Kiseki screamed once more. “I said STOP!”

A burst of blue and white flames suddenly lit up the area, taking the form of a giant snake as they surged toward Asmodeus. The demon released Kiseki, the bloodied pole falling to the floor at the younger twins’ side as he collapsed onto his stomach. As soon as she was released, Kotomi ran to Kiseki side. It was times like these when she really hated the fact that she lacked the ability to heal. The Vampire’s breathing had already gotten slow, and a pool of blood was quickly forming around his body. She looked over to Ichiru, who stood in the middle of the room with a blazing aura of blue and white flames surrounding him, his eyes glowing an eerie white.

Asmodeus laughed in amusement as he looked at the half demon, having managed to escape the flames before they hit him.

“That’s the power I wanted to see. It’s a shame you have to hide it all of the time… We could put it to much better use if you’d join the demons, where you belong.”

“Burn to ashes!” Ichiru growled, unleashing another powerful blast of flames toward the demon. Asmodeus chuckled, teleporting out of the way once more.

“It’s like talking to a brick wall… I’ll come back later when you’ve cooled off a bit, then.” He smirked at the half demon, who responded by sending more flames his way. However, when the fire died down, Asmodeus was gone. Ichiru stood there for a few moments, panting slightly from the exertion of power as the flames continued to dance around his body.

“Ichiru!” Kotomi’s voice snapped the dark haired teen out of it, and he quickly turned to look at his siblings, seeing Kiseki lying motionless on the ground in a pool of blood - just like Ashley had been. He ran over to the two, turning the Vampire onto his back to reveal the wounds Asmodeus had caused. Without wasting another second, he allowed his hands to hover over the younger twin, focusing all of his concentration and power on healing him before it was too late.

OoC: I would have written more, or at least had Kotomi and Kiseki fight a little too, but this is already too long as it is. Big post of fail. xD

Old 10-16-2011, 03:40 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I won’t go anywhere, I promise. We’ll figure this out together.” Ichiru responded after a few moments, giving her a small smile as she returned it. He then reached into his pocket to pull out a piece of paper and a pen, writing down a number and handing the paper to the brunette. “This is my cell phone number. Call or text me if anything happens, or even if you just want to talk.” The dark haired teen said with another smile, leaning in and gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek as she smiled as well.

The brunette watched as Ichiru turned around and disappeared up the stairs, bringing Ashley to look down at the piece of paper before putting it on the counter and walking over to Kairi. She bent down and grabbed the icepack, putting it back into the freezer as the female dog limped over to the brunette.

“You’re supposed to be resting.” Ashley sighed as she stroked the dark brown fur on Kairi’s head.

Back upstairs Caroline simply smiled at the sight of Abigail and Kiseki, bringing her attention to shift towards the door as Ichiru’s footsteps were heard. Ichiru stepped into the room and smiled as his tail was hidden, though his smile faded as he looked at his brother.

“Hey, Ichiru. Is everything okay downstairs?” Kiseki asked as Abigail looked at Ichiru.

“Yeah, it was just a cut that Ashley got on accident.” Ichiru responded, seeing the worry fade from Kiseki’s expression. “We have to start going now, though.”

“What? Why?” Kiseki asked as Caroline looked at Ichiru in confusion, Abigail giving a pout on Kiseki’s shoulders.

“Kotomi called, she was wondering where we are. She wanted to meet us back at the hotel.” Ichiru explained.

“Okay…” Kiseki looked at his brother skeptically before looking up at Abigail as he lifted her off his shoulders, giving her a smile as he put her back on the ground. “Sorry, but we’ve gotta leave for now. We’ll come back over later and we can play then, okay?” Abigail nodded with a sweet smile, still holding the stuffed animal. Caroline said goodbye to Kiseki as Abigail’s attention shifted to Ichiru, their eyes locking for a few moments before the twins walked out of the room and went back downstairs. Caroline looked down at Abigail, giving the toddler a devilish smile.

“The next time they come here be sure to put bows in Kiseki’s hair.” Caroline said as Abigail’s face lit up in excitement.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s go look for some hair clips and pretty bows.” Abigail said as she took Caroline’s hand and guiding the blonde back into her room.

Back downstairs Ashley looked over to the staircase when seeing Ichiru and Kiseki walking down them, though the brunette looked saddened since the two males were actually leaving for now.

“Thank you for putting up with us this long, and sorry for all of the trouble we caused.” Ichiru said with a smile as him and Kiseki reached the front door, bringing Ashley to give a small smile in return as she looked down towards Kairi for a few moments. “We’ll see you later.” With that the twins left, breaking and fixing the salt line before leaving. As soon as they left Ashley’s attention shifted to the stairs again, anger clearly shown on her face as she stormed up the stairs and into Jeremy’s room as she opened the door.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Ashley growled as Jeremy sat on his bed.

“You’re honestly going to give me crap for protecting you?” Jeremy growled back as he stood to his feet.

“They weren’t a threat, Jeremy!” Ashley yelled, bringing Abigail and Caroline to walk out of the room and into the hallway right outside Jeremy’s room.

“Am I the only one who’s actually sane in this house?” Jeremy’s comment infuriated Ashley as she tightened her fists.

“How many times do I have to tell you that they aren’t a threat? Thanks to your threat of killing Kiseki they had to leave!” Ashley yelled, bringing Caroline to look at Jeremy in anger as Abigail stomped into her uncle’s room.

“You’re nothing but a big meanie and I hate you!” Abigail screamed as she stomped her foot, taking one of Jeremy’s nearby shoes and throwing it at his head, the male ducking just in time as it bounced off the wall and hit Jeremy in the back of the head.

“Ow! Abigail!” Jeremy sighed as he rubbed the back of his head, bringing Caroline to hold back a laugh as Ashley looked down at the toddler.

“As much as he deserved that, you don’t go throwing shoes or anything in that matter. Timeout for ten minutes.” Ashley said as she pointed out the bedroom door.

“But he made daddy leave...” Abigail said with a pout, bringing Jeremy’s, Caroline’s and Ashley’s eyes to widen in shock.

“Wait, what?” Jeremy questioned, bringing Ashley to turn to her brother.

“Ichiru might be the father of Abby. We’ve been getting these weird flashbacks of us being together and everything. We think that a Demon messed with our memories.” Ashley explained as Jeremy looked at her in complete shock.

“That’s… that’s why I felt like I knew them somehow, but just didn’t know from where…” Jeremy said as he looked down. “I’m sorry for how I acted.”

“It’s okay. You honestly need to apologize to Ichiru and Kiseki the next time they come back here.” Ashley said as she picked up Abigail, bringing Jeremy to nod as Ashley walked out of Jeremy’s room and into Abigail’s, sitting her down on the bed. Caroline disappeared into her own room a few moments later and closed the door, lying down on her bed as she stared up at the ceiling. For some reason however, she couldn’t get Kiseki out of her mind…

“Now Abby, we need to talk about something.” Ashley said as she sat down next to Abigail.

“I know I know, throwing shoes is wrong.” Abigail said, bringing Ashley to give a small smile.

“Yes, throwing shoes is wrong, but that’s not what I want to talk to you about. We don’t know if Ichiru is actually your father yet, so why would you call him 'daddy'?” Ashley asked in curiosity.

“I feel a connection with him, like he really is my daddy. I can’t explain it…” Abigail said as she looked down, bringing Ashley to run her fingers through her daughter’s hair.

“I just think that it’s best if you don’t call him ‘daddy’ until we know for sure, okay?” Ashley asked softly as Abigail nodded.

“Am I still in timeout?” Abigail asked, trying to weasel her way out of it with a pout, but she knew it wouldn’t work.

“Yes, for ten minutes.” Ashley said as she gave Abigail a kiss on the cheek, standing up and walking to the hallway where she stopped outside the door and looked at Abigail. “I’ll tell you when the ten minutes are up, and then I want you to say sorry to Jeremy.” Ashley said as Abigail nodded, lying down on the bed to look up at the ceiling for the ten minutes. Ashley walked downstairs and into the living room, lying on the couch to rest her eyes for ten minutes as Kairi limped back over to her dog bed and rested.

OOC: was gonna write a whole lot more but i'm too tired ^^'
Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

As soon as Ichiru was finished healing Kiseki’s wounds, he scooped the unconscious Vampire into his arms, prompting Kotomi to stand to her feet as he rose with Kiseki in tow. A fiery aura of blue and white flames still surrounded the demon, which brought him to hesitate when he started to walk out of the warehouse.

Calm down… He told himself mentally, knowing that if anyone in town saw him like this they would know what he was immediately. However, even after several deep breaths he couldn’t seem to make the flaming aura disappear. He cursed under his breath, glancing back to Kotomi who looked at him in concern. He looked down to Kiseki in his arms, just the sight of his brother covered in blood making his blood boil again.

“Damn it…” He muttered as the flames grew brighter in response to his emotions. He looked back at Kotomi then. “Take Kiseki back to the hotel without me. Salt all of the doors and windows so that Asmodeus or any of his other buddies can’t come back and hurt either of you. I can’t leave the warehouse as I am now, but I’ll come after you once the flames have gone away.” Kotomi looked at him in protest, and Ichiru scowled as he realized the problem with that suggestion. “Crap, you can’t just carry a bloody body into the hotel…”

“And there’s no other way to get to the rooms… I have to go by the lobby either way.” Ichiru sighed, and Kotomi looked at the ground during the silence that followed, noticing a puddle of water in the floor nearby. “Wait, I think I can clean him up first.”

Ichiru followed his sister’s gaze to the puddle, looking at her with a mixture of question and confusion. The dark haired teen stretched out her hand toward the puddle, just as Ashley had done at the beach, and the Ichiru watched in shock as it levitated into the air in the form of a ball and floated over to the three of them. He looked back at Kotomi, who motioned toward the floor, and knelt down, gently laying Kiseki on the ground as the younger sibling took a smaller portion of the water apart from the original ball and carefully let it fall onto the younger twin, cleaning off the visible blood so that it merely seemed that the hoodie had gotten wet; with the blood being fresh, it came off easily.

“When were you planning to tell us about this?” Ichiru looked up at Kotomi as she let the water fall back into a puddle a few feet away.

“I wanted to tell you back when it first happened, but I was afraid of what would happen if Mom and Dad found out…”

“And you thought that Kiseki and I would tell them?”

“No, I just… I didn’t want anyone to know until I was sure I had everything under control. I was going to tell you guys after Kiseki became a Vampire, but after what happened I never got the chance.” Kotomi looked at the ground as Ichiru sighed, looking back up at his sister with a smirk.

“I always thought you had the freak vibe too.”

“Shut up.” Kotomi glanced down at Kiseki, who was still out cold despite the touch of the water and Ichiru’s moving him. “I hope he’s okay… He lost a lot of blood.”

“He’ll be fine…” Ichiru said, although the dark haired girl could easily sense the worry in his voice. However, it was then that she noticed the flames that had been surrounding her brother were gone, meaning he could go back outside now.

“The flames are gone.” She stated, bringing the half demon to look down at himself, seeing that his body was no longer surrounded by blue and white flames. He gave a sigh of a relief, picking Kiseki back up and turning toward the warehouse door.

“Let’s get out of here, then.”

A few moments later, the two walked back into the hotel room the twins shared, Ichiru lying Kiseki down on his bed while Kotomi secured the doors and windows of the room with a bag of salt the twins had hidden.

“So who’s Ashley and Abigail?” Kotomi glanced back at Ichiru as she continued to salt any exits or entrances to the room.

“It’s kind of hard to say right now…” The demon replied as he pulled a clean shirt out of Kiseki’s bag for the younger twin. “I just met the two of them today, but both Ashley and I have been having these weird flashbacks of what look like memories.”

“Memories?” Kotomi echoed, looking at him in question.

“Yeah; of us together. Like, back when we were only thirteen or fourteen.” Ichiru pulled the bloody hoodie off of his twin, followed by the shirt as he responded.

“And you guys think they’re real?”

“At first no, but they’re starting to add up with reality.” Kotomi finished salting the windows and doors and walked over to help Ichiru put the clean shirt on their brother.

“And that demon even said that you really were Abigail’s father…”

“He’s not exactly the first one I’d believe on the matter…” Ichiru muttered as the two of them gently laid Kiseki back on the bed. “But the fact that Ashley, Kiseki and I are all remembering things or feeling something familiar about each other or certain places can’t just be coincidence or the work of a demon.”

“It doesn’t help that all of our memories are fuzzy around that time…” Kotomi said, sitting down on Ichiru’s bed as she looked at the older sibling. “Do you think I would have flashbacks or anything if I met them?”

“It’s possible; Kiseki did.” Ichiru took off his jacket and walked over to the desk in the room, hanging it on the back of the chair. “Speaking of Kiseki, he lost a lot of blood… He’ll probably be really thirsty when he wakes up…”

“We need to find some source of blood for him… Is there a hospital nearby?” Kotomi asked as she rose from the bed, to which Ichiru shrugged.

“We haven’t looked into the town’s layout much… There should be one within a few blocks at the least. Every town has one.”

“I’ll go look for it, then.” Kotomi started toward the door, but Ichiru stopped her.

“You can’t go on your own, what if he’s still out there?”

“It’s fine.” Kotomi opened the door carefully so as not to break the salt line. “You stay here with Kiseki; I’ll see if I can get him some pouches or something.”

“If you come back here with a dead body I’m gonna kick your ass.” Kotomi laughed at Ichiru’s remark, closing the door behind her. Ichiru sighed, walking back over to the bed and collapsing down on it to stare at the ceiling. He wanted to tell Ashley about what Asmodeus had said, but he’d failed to ask for her phone number, even though he’d given her his. And he couldn’t just leave Kiseki here…if he woke up with his Vampire side dehydrated he would kill everyone in the hotel before he realized what he was doing.

“Guess it’ll have to wait…”

Old 10-17-2011, 11:48 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

After the ten minutes passed by Ashley sat up on the couch, standing to her feet as she walked up the stairs and into Abigail’s room. The brunette was about to speak but stopped, seeing that Abigail had actually fallen asleep. Ashley smiled at the sight, silently closing the door and headed back downstairs. She sat at the kitchen table, opened her laptop and pulled back up the report she had to type up for her Marine Biology college course about the different types of coral reefs, continuing where she left off as she opened her thick Marine Biology book to a certain page.

Around twenty minutes went by, the brunette concentrating on her assignment when all of a sudden a large brick went smashing through the living room window, bringing Ashley to jump in shock in her seat. Jeremy and Caroline heard this from all the way upstairs and quickly ran down to the living room, meeting Ashley as Caroline picked up the brick.

“Someone has to be outside…” Ashley said as she hurried to the front door, Caroline and Jeremy following as they walked around the entire house, though they didn’t see anyone.

“Who the hell threw the brick?” Jeremy asked as he scanned the area, but there was nothing.

“That would be me.” A voice said, stepping out from behind a tree.

“Asmodeus…” Ashley growled as Jeremy quickly ran inside the house to get as much weapons as he possibly could. Caroline stood her ground as her and Ashley stood next to the large in-ground pool, the curly haired blonde’s claws and fangs piercing out as her sapphire colored eyes changed into slits like a cat’s.

“Well isn’t that just cute.” Asmodeus smirked as he looked at Caroline. The blonde charged at the Demon as Ashley raised her hand towards the pool, a jet of water surging towards Asmodeus. The Demon punched Caroline hard in the face as she tried to scratch him, though he didn’t have enough time to dodge the water as it made him hurl back towards the ground, though the Mai was knocked out cold from the sudden impact of his fist and hitting the ground headfirst.

“Caroline!” Ashley yelled as she raced to the blonde’s side, seeing thick black smoke in the air that came from a distance. It was the fire from the building where Kotomi, Nalani and Kai were in before, though a swarm of police cars were at the scene now. Ashley shook Caroline a few times to try and wake her, but it was no use as Ashley looked up at Asmodeus.

“I’m going to make sure your death is long and suffering.” Asmodeus hissed as he stood to his feet.

“You want me? Then come and get me!” Ashley hurried to her feet and ran out of the yard, luring the Demon away from the house to keep Abigail, Jeremy and Caroline safe. The Demon smirked and teleported away, following Ashley without being seen as she ran towards the direction of the ocean. Jeremy ran outside with guns but saw that only an unconscious Caroline was present, bringing Jeremy to rush over to her.

Ashley ran to the beach and quickly worked her way towards the water, jumping in and changing into a Mermaid as she used her speed-swim to reach Lunar Island. Once there Ashley decided to use the underwater entrance, swimming into the cave and came up to the surface of the Moon Pool. The brunette quickly pulled herself out of the water and dried herself off as her legs reappeared, standing up and looking down at the Moon Pool. She thought that the Demon would have followed her in like that, but he used the other entrance as he came up from behind her, taking a syringe filled with a holy water and human blood mixture and stabbed Ashley with it in the ribs. Like what Vervain does to a Vampire, this holy water and human blood mixture made Ashley’s insides feel they were on fire as she collapsed to the ground, being instantly weakened.

“Leave Abby alone.” Ashley growled weakly as Asmodeus knelt down beside the brunette, taking out the very knife he tried to kill Ashley with before from one of his pockets.

“I need to get you out of the way, but since no one will be looking for you since your brother has to stay with Abigail to watch her while your other friend is unconscious, I have time to play with you for a while.” Asmodeus evilly smiled as he took out a large jar of the mixture from his other pocket, opening it and dipping the knife in the red liquid before deeply cutting the brunette with it. Ashley let out screams of pain, Asmodeus only smiling more and more as he continued to torture the Mermaid with the knife and blood mixture.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

About twenty minutes had passed since Kotomi had left, and Kiseki still hadn’t woken up. Ichiru had finally stopped stressing out over his brother’s unconsciousness, and was now sitting on his own bed with his laptop, searching for lore or information on the seven princes of Hell - specifically Asmodeus, since that was the one they were dealing with currently.

“Jeez, for these guys to be so big, there’s not much said about them…” He muttered, giving a sigh a few seconds later and closing the laptop, leaning his head back on the headboard of the bed. He heard slight movement coming from Kiseki’s direction, and turned his head to look at his brother, who was still unconscious but moving every now and then, as if he were having a nightmare. He furrowed his brow in concern, placing the laptop near the foot of the bed as he sat up and shifted so that his legs hung over the side.

“Kiseki?”

In his mind, Kiseki could clearly see what had just happened at the Gilberts’ house. Although everything was muted and he couldn’t hear anything that was said, he could still see Asmodeus punch Caroline after she lunged for him, knocking her out cold when she made impact with the ground before turning his attention to Ashley. The brunette took off out of the yard, heading toward the beach, where she turned into a Mermaid and swam to an island that was little ways into the water. However, when she reached the cave that lay in the middle of the island, Asmodeus was waiting for her, having used another entrance to the cave, and stabbed her in the back with a syringe that contained what looked like some kind of blood.

However, after the brunette fell to the ground, everything blurred and Kiseki’s eyes shot open as he quickly sat up, startling Ichiru, who had just shaken him gently in an attempt to wake him up.

“Asmodeus…” He looked at Ichiru quickly, the panic in his expression becoming clearer.

“It’s alright, he’s gone now.” Ichiru said, but Kiseki quickly shook his head.

“No, he attacked again; he went after Ashley!”

The older twin looked at his brother oddly, thinking he had merely had a nightmare since the Vampire had never had a vision in his sleep before, and mostly because Kiseki was too panicked about the situation to explain to his brother that he had.

However, before either of them could say anything else, Kiseki’s Vampire instincts kicked in, the scent of Ichiru’s human side provoking his thirst since he had lost a large amount of blood earlier. He felt black veins begin to creep onto his face as his fangs pierced his gums, the color of his eyes slowly starting to change.

When he realized this, Ichiru rose to his feet, taking a step back from his brother as a precaution just before the door to the room opened, bringing the two of them to look over to see Kotomi enter the room with a black bag hanging from her shoulder.

“Sorry it took so long; it’s not easy doing something like that without the aid of speed or special telekinetic powers like you guys.” She joked, walking over to the two with the bag as Kiseki tried to calm himself down with deep breaths. The younger girl placed the bag at the foot of the bed, opening it to pull out a blood pouch for the Vampire. Both of them knew without asking that she’d had to get the bag to put the pouches in because it would have been both strange and suspicious to walk into the hotel with pouches of blood.

“So what is it you’re trying to say about Asmodeus? He attacked Ashley and the others again?” Ichiru asked as the younger twin drank one of the pouches, the veins disappearing instantly as the fangs retracted and his eyes returned to normal. He gave a nod in response to Ichiru, looking over to his siblings as he responded.

“While I was unconscious, I think I had another vision… Asmodeus attacked again and knocked out Caroline, then Ashley led him off to an island somewhere off the beach…”

“Lunar Island?” Ichiru asked, and Kiseki looked at him for a moment before nodding.

“Yeah, I think that’s it. She went to a cave in the middle of the island, but he was already waiting for her… he stabbed her in the back with a syringe that had something like blood in it, but after that I woke up, so I didn’t see anymore.”

“The stuff he injected her with is probably a mixture of holy water and human’s blood. It immobilizes Mermaids, like Vervain with Vampires and holy water with demons.” Kotomi said, and Kiseki quickly rose to his feet.

“We have to help her before it’s too late!”

“Well your visions have never been wrong before…” Ichiru said, walking over to retrieve his jacket as Kiseki and Kotomi followed.

“I’ll go to the house to check on Caroline, you guys go ahead to Lunar Island to help Ashley.”

Ichiru looked at Kiseki in protest as the younger twin opened the door and started out.

“What about Jeremy? He wanted to kill you just twenty minutes ago, Kiseki.”

“I’ll be fine.” The Vampire responded simply as the trio made their way out of the hotel, using his Vampire speed to reach the house before his brother could argue.

“That idiot is gonna get himself in huge trouble one day…” Ichiru sighed, glancing back at Kotomi. “Let’s go, before it’s too late.” The dark haired girl nodded in response, following Ichiru toward the beach.

Due to using his Vampire speed, it didn’t take Kiseki long at all to reach Ashley’s and Jeremy’s house again, following the setting of his vision and heading into the backyard, where he saw Jeremy and an unconscious Caroline.

It’d be nice if the visions would warn me for once instead of just giving me aftermath… The Vampire thought as he walked over to the two, his guard going back up due to Jeremy’s previous hostility. He wanted to go ahead and heal the blonde, knowing Asmodeus’ punch had to have left some sort of wound, but he also knew that it was possible that Jeremy might try to attack him if got too close too quickly.

“…Is she okay?” He said the one and only thing he could think of, taking note of the weapons the other male had with him.

With Ichiru renting yet another boat and Kotomi using her speed swim, it didn’t take the two much longer to reach the island after they’d left the beach, the two of them arriving on the shores only moments later. Kotomi quickly used her powers to dry the water on her body so that her legs returned as Ichiru climbed out of the boat and walked over to the Mermaid.

“Follow me and stay close.” He told the younger girl, who simply nodded and followed her brother through the thick forest that led to the cave with the moon pool. Ichiru worked solely off of what he remembered from Ashley leading him there before, although his memories of his times coming here with Ashley when they were younger began to kick in as well. The two of them heard Ashley’s screams before they even entered the cave, and Kotomi noticed a thin layer of flames beginning to surround Ichiru’s body.

By the time they’d entered the cave, the aura was blazing again like it had been in the warehouse. Ashley already knew that Ichiru was a demon, and right now he was more focused on keeping her alive, so he didn’t bother to worry about her seeing his flames as his gaze locked on Asmodeus, who was currently cutting the brunette with a knife that had the dark red mixture Kiseki had seen on it. He stretched out his hand toward the two and a wall of blue and white flames rose from the ground between them, Ichiru’s eyes beginning to glow white as he smirked at the demon.

“If you want her, you’ll have to go through both of us… your highness.” He said, the last two words spoken in sarcasm as Kotomi summoned water from the pool nearby. Normally the half demon would have been worried about the water putting out his fire, but since he was using his powers to generate it and keep it up constantly, he shouldn’t have to worry about it.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-18-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:10 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Please wake up Caroline!” Jeremy said in fear as he shook the blonde, but it was useless as he checked for a pulse to make sure she wasn’t dead. After finding a pulse he sighed in relief, though he was still worried that Caroline wasn’t waking up. Jeremy heard footsteps walking towards him as he quickly whipped around his head, seeing that it was Kiseki.

“…Is she okay?” Kiseki asked. Jeremy didn’t answer the Vampire for a few moments as he looked at him, remembering the conversation not too long ago that took place in his room. If the girls trusted the twins, then Jeremy would trust their judgment.

“I don’t know what happened.” Jeremy finally spoke as he shook his head. “There was a Demon attack again, so I quickly ran inside to get weapons but when I came back Ashley and the Demon were gone with Caroline being unconscious.” Jeremy responded, though he quickly looked down when he felt the young blonde move.

“What happened? God my head hurts...” Caroline said as she opened her eyes, slowly sitting up as she brought her hand up to her head. A large bruise was developing on the left corner of Caroline’s forehead, though that wasn’t Jeremy’s main concern at the moment as his eyes widened a little bit. A pool of blood that Jeremy was unable to see before was spread on the concrete where Caroline’s head was just resting on, the male taking a look at the back of Caroline’s head and saw that it was split open.

“Crap…” Jeremy said as he saw red streaks of blood in Caroline’s curls as it dripped down her back.

“W-what’s wrong?” Caroline asked.

“You split your head open. What exactly happened when I was gone?” Jeremy asked, helping the blonde up to her feet as her and Jeremy stood up.

“I was about to claw the Demon until he knocked me out cold by punching me.” Caroline said, retracting her claws and fangs as her eyes went back to normal. Her attention shifted over to Kiseki, walking over to him as she stumbled a bit from being dizzy. “Can you heal me?” Caroline asked, though right after she asked her question the curly haired blonde tripped over her own feet from still being dizzy, falling into Kiseki’s arms as she tried to regain her balance. Jeremy felt a little uneasy at the sight of Caroline being this close to a Vampire, but he didn’t do anything as he stood there quietly, wondering where Ashley was.

Ashley let out another painful scream as Asmodeus continued to carve away at the brunette, though she couldn’t move that much due to being weakened by the blood mixture.

“I love hearing you scream.” Asmodeus smirked as he looked at the damage he had done to Ashley; deep cuts covered her arms, chest and legs, along with cutting parts of her sundress to cut up Ashley’s stomach.

“Do you get off from torturing people?” Ashley growled as the Demon smiled down at her.

“Just pretty ones like you.” Asmodeus said as he used the tip of the blade to run it up Ashley’s leg, though he didn’t puncture the skin as he looked down at her. “Such a shame to damage this beautiful body.” He then raised the knife, ready to kill Ashley off as the brunette tightly closed her eyes, waiting for the stab wounds to come. The sound of a blazing fire brought Ashley to quickly open her eyes however, a wall of fire appearing in between her and Asmodeus.

“What the heck?” Ashley said as she used all of her strength to sit up on her elbows, seeing Ichiru standing a few feet away with another girl who greatly resembled him.

“If you want her, you’ll have to go through both of us… your highness.” Ichiru said, the last few words spoken in sarcasm as Ashley saw his eyes turn white while his aura blazed around his body.

“Ichiru…” Ashley said in relief. Ashley noticed that some of her skin was in the fire that separated her from Asmodeus, though the flames didn’t burn her at all. The brunette then looked over to Kotomi, seeing how should could control the water from the Moon Pool. “Another Mermaid…” Ashley said to herself in shock.

“Well isn’t this cute. Come to save your little wh*re I see, hmm? You’re starting to become more trouble than you’re worth.” Asmodeus smirked as he looked back over to Ashley through the flames. “I think it’s time I leave, but remember Ashley, the very instant you’re alone I will kill you and take your daughter.” With that Asmodeus snapped his fingers, disappearing from the scene in thin air as Ashley used the cave’s wall to help her stand up.

“He'll have to try a lot harder than that.” Ashley said weakly as she fell to her knees on the sand; the opened jar of holy water and human blood remained in the cave. The brunette still had no idea that Ichiru was actually Abigail’s biological father.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:22 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I don’t know what happened.” Jeremy finally spoke as he shook his head, and Kiseki relaxed when he didn‘t attack him. “There was a Demon attack again, so I quickly ran inside to get weapons but when I came back Ashley and the Demon were gone with Caroline being unconscious.”

Kiseki started to tell him about his vision, but stopped when the other male looked down at Caroline quickly, following his gaze to see the blonde moving.

“What happened? God my head hurts...” Caroline opened her eyes, slowly sitting up as she brought her hand to her head. Kiseki could already see a large bruise developing on the left corner of her forehead, although he didn’t notice the pool of blood where she had been laying until the scent of it hit his nose. Even though he’d just had a blood pouch and could control it easily, his fangs still tried to pierce his gums in response as Jeremy checked the back of the blonde’s head.

“Crap…”

“W-what’s wrong?” Caroline asked.

“You split your head open. What exactly happened when I was gone?” Jeremy asked as he helped the blonde to her feet while he rose himself.

“I was about to claw the Demon until he knocked me out cold by punching me.” Caroline responded as she retracted her claws and allowed her eyes to go back to normal. Her attention shifted to Kiseki then, who had just gotten his fangs to stop trying to pierce through. He noticed her stumble a bit as she walked over to him, making him look at her in concern. “Can you heal me?”

Before Kiseki could answer, he noticed the blonde trip, which brought him to quickly step forward so that she fell into his arms. He glanced up at Jeremy, who didn’t seem to be planning to attack him. With this noted, he moved one of his hands up to Caroline’s head to heal the wound, ignoring the scent of blood the best he could. He didn’t notice his eyes change color from it until after he’d finished healing her and looked back up to Jeremy.

“The demon who attacked was Asmodeus; he wants to kill Ashley so that he can take Abigail. I saw what happened in a vision just a few minutes ago. That’s why I’m here. My brother and sister went to help Ashley over at Lunar Island. Knowing them, they’ll probably come back with her any moment now.” He offered a smile, although it faded as his gaze shifted to Caroline. Everyone seemed to be getting hurt since they came to town…was it really because of them? Asmodeus kept mentioning Ichiru’s and Ashley’s memories; why was he so concerned about them remembering each other?

“Well isn’t this cute. Come to save your little wh*re I see, hmm? You’re starting to become more trouble than you’re worth.” Asmodeus smirked, looking back over to Ashley as flames began to gather around Ichiru‘s hands. “I think it’s time I leave, but remember Ashley, the very instant you’re alone I will kill you and take your daughter.”

Ichiru’s attack just barely missed the demon as he snapped his fingers and disappeared, bringing him to sigh.

“Aw, I wanted to carve him up a little.” Ichiru said as Kotomi let the water fall back into the pool.

“He'll have to try a lot harder than that.” Ashley said weakly before collapsing onto her knees. Ichiru allowed the fire in front of Ashley to dissipate, walking over to the brunette and helping her back to her feet.

“We need to stop meeting like this.” He joked with a smile. Kotomi walked over to the two as Ichiru healed the cuts on Ashley’s body, bringing him to glance back at her. “This is my younger sister Kotomi, by the way.” The Mermaid smiled in response, although as she looked at Ashley she couldn’t help but feel that she had met her before.

As Ichiru finished healing the cuts on Ashley, what Asmodeus had told him earlier came back to mind, and he looked back up at Ashley.

“Did he say anything about Abigail?” He asked, and Kotomi instantly knew where he was headed, glancing back at the entrance of the cave. “Well, besides wanting to take her anyway…”

Old 10-20-2011, 11:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Jeremy watched as Kiseki looked up to him, Jeremy giving a slight nod to let Kiseki know that it was fine to heal Caroline. After a few moments Kiseki moved one of his hands over the wound on Caroline’s head, healing it completely. Jeremy looked towards the street as he was worried about his sister, completely missing Kiseki’s eyes change color from the reaction of Caroline’s blood. The pain in Caroline’s head completely went away after a few moments, though the spell of dizziness was still affecting her.

“The demon who attacked was Asmodeus; he wants to kill Ashley so that he can take Abigail. I saw what happened in a vision just a few minutes ago. That’s why I’m here. My brother and sister went to help Ashley over at Lunar Island. Knowing them, they’ll probably come back with her any moment now.” Kiseki’s voice brought Jeremy to look over to the Vampire, who offered a smile as Jeremy gave a nod. He noticed that Kiseki look down to Caroline, obviously worried about her as his smiled faded away. The feeling of knowing Kiseki somehow fell on Jeremy again as he looked at him and Caroline, bringing him to walk towards the two.

“Let’s all go inside and wait for everyone to come here.” Jeremy said as he walked inside with the weapons, turning to look at Kiseki as Caroline supported her own weight now. “You can come inside too, and sorry for my death threat towards you.” Jeremy then turned around and walked towards the stairs, walking up them to check on Abigail who was still sound asleep. Caroline gave Kiseki a smile, taking his hand and guiding him into the house.

“Well at least you don’t have to worry about Jeremy attacking you.” Caroline said with a small laugh, letting go of Kiseki’s hand and walking over to the sink as she put on the cold water. The curly haired blonde needed to get the blood out of her hair before it became dry, bringing her to lean over the sink and use the hose to wash out the blood.

Back at the cave Ashley saw that the fire had disappeared, watching Ichiru walk over towards the brunette as he helped her to her feet so she could stand.

“We need to stop meeting like this.” Ichiru joked as he smiled at her, bringing her to smile as well. As Ichiru began to heal Ashley’s cuts she looked over to Kotomi, who was walking towards her and Ichiru. “This is my younger sister Kotomi, by the way.” Ichiru explained. Like Kotomi, Ashley felt like she had known Kotomi from somewhere before but couldn’t quite figure out where.

“Hey.” Ashley gave Kotomi a smile as she looked back over to Ichiru, seeing that all of her wounds were gone now as he looked at the brunette.

“Did he say anything about Abigail?” Ichiru asked. “Well, besides wanting to take her anyway…”

“No, he didn’t.” Ashley said as she shook her head. “All I know is that he wants her for something, but he’s not going to get her. Not while I’m alive anyway.” Ashley said before shifting her attention over to the blood mixture in the jar. “Holy water and human blood… it’s like Vervain to Mermaids.” Ashley said as she walked over to it and picked up the jar, dumping the remaining liquid as it sank into the sand. After dropping the emptied jar to the ground Ashley looked over to Ichiru and Kotomi, a worried expression on the brunette’s face.

“I need to get back to the house and make sure Abby is safe.” Ashley said, walking towards the entrance that went through the rain forest. She knew that she was far too weak to swim, so she would have to get back to town by the boat Ichiru rented. Every movement that the brunette made sent fire to explode within her body from the blood mixture, but she did her best to ignore it for Abigail’s safety.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Let’s all go inside and wait for everyone to come here.” Jeremy turned back and head inside after speaking, turning back to look at Kiseki. “You can come inside too, and sorry for my death threat towards you.” Kiseki gave a nod, offering a smile in response as Jeremy disappeared up the stairs, shifting his gaze to Caroline, who gave him a smile before taking his hand to guide him back to the house.

“Well at least you don’t have to worry about Jeremy attacking you.” She said with a small laugh, as she let go of the Vampire‘s hand to walk over to the kitchen sink and turn on the cold water. Kiseki glanced up at the stairs as she began to hose the blood out of her hair, hoping that he wouldn’t see Jeremy come running back down them saying that Abigail was missing or something. However, this fear only lasted for a moment as he turned his attention back to Caroline, walking over to the sink.

“Do you need any help?”

“No, he didn’t.” Back at the cave, Ashley shook her head as she responded. “All I know is that he wants her for something, but he’s not going to get her. Not while I’m alive anyway.” Ichiru looked at the ground after the brunette spoke. Why had Asmodeus only told him about it, but not Ashley? Maybe because he had thought that by telling him that, it might have made Ichiru decide to join him and he wouldn’t have had to tell her?

“Holy water and human blood… it’s like Vervain to Mermaids.” He looked back up at Ashley as she walked over to the jar to pick it up and dump the remaining liquid into the sand before dropping it to the ground. She looked up at Ichiru and Kotomi, the younger girl having finally taken her gaze away from the entrance to the cave, as a worried expression came onto her face.

“I need to get back to the house and make sure Abby is safe.” She said, starting to head back out toward the rain forest surrounding the cave. However, even though she was doing a good job of hiding it, Ichiru could easily sense the pain she was in. He also knew there had to be some pain left over from being injected with the mixture. He glanced at Kotomi, prompting her to follow as he went after the brunette and scooped her up into his arms after he’d caught up with her, giving her a smirk.

“I can sense pain, you know. There’s no use in trying to hide it.”

Kotomi laughed softly behind him as he carried the brunette the rest of the way, stopping at the shore as the Mermaid headed on into the water.

“I’ll go this way and meet you back at the beach.” Ichiru nodded, watching his sister wade out into the water before diving in to turn into a Mermaid and swim off. Once she had disappeared underwater, he carried Ashley to the boat he had left by the shore.

“If you try to jump out and swim off anyway, I’ll come after you.” He said as he gently put her down in the boat, although it was clear from his tone that he was joking - at least halfway, anyway. He knew he couldn’t catch the brunette if she used her speed swim, but in the condition she was currently in, it was possible that she might not be able to use it. He honestly didn’t expect her to try, anyway. “There’s something I need to tell you, anyway…” After starting the engine, he looked at the floor of the boat for a few moments, hesitating as he tried to decide whether or not he should tell her or not. Demons had the tendency to lie, anyway, right?

“Asmodeus came to us before he attacked you again. After his general speech about wanting to kill you and take Abigail away, he told me that I was actually her real father…” He paused, finally looking up at Ashley. “I thought he might have been lying at first, since he tried to use it as bait to get me to join him, but with all of these flashbacks we’ve both been having, and the connections everyone feels with each other…” He trailed off, his gaze shifting to the water outside the boat. Even though he couldn’t seem to regardless, he knew he didn’t have to finish his sentence for the brunette to understand.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:58 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Do you need any help?” Kiseki asked Caroline after a few moments, walking over to the sink as the blonde haired Mai washed her hair thoroughly.

“Nah it’s okay.” Caroline said as she shut off the water, squeezing the extra liquid out before looking over to Kiseki, her wet curls bouncing down on her shoulders. “Thanks for coming back.” Caroline said with a sweet smile. Her attention then shifted towards the window, worried about Ashley as the smile faded away into a frown. “I hope Ashley comes back soon…” Caroline said as she looked down.

Back at Lunar Island Ashley heard footsteps coming from behind her, the brunette not being alarmed however since she knew it was only Ichiru and Kotomi. What startled her somewhat however was suddenly being scooped into Ichiru’s arms, bringing Ashley to look at him in confusion.

“I can sense pain, you know. There’s no use in trying to hide it.” Ichiru said with a smirk, bringing Ashley to smile as Kotomi laughed.

“Nothing gets by you then.” Ashley laughed, though she still felt weak and in pain. The group walked through the rain forest and back to the beach, heading towards the emptied boat that was waiting for them on shore.

“I’ll go this way and meet you back at the beach.” Kotomi said as Ichiru nodded, bringing Ashley to watch her go off into the water.

“If you try to jump out and swim off anyway, I’ll come after you.” Ichiru joked as he gently placed Ashley down in the boat, though she knew that if she really did jump into the water then Ichiru would go after her.

“I don’t think I’ll be swimming just yet.” Ashley sighed as she looked out onto the ocean, putting her arm over the boat so her hand could sooth in the water.

“There’s something I need to tell you, anyway…” Ichiru said, starting the engine and going back towards shore as Ashley looked over to him, his gaze on the floor of the boat.

“What’s wrong? Is everything okay?” Ashley asked in concern.

“Asmodeus came to us before he attacked you again. After his general speech about wanting to kill you and take Abigail away, he told me that I was actually her real father…” Ichiru said a few moments later, pausing as he looked up at Ashley. The brunette’s concerned expression turned into one of shock instantly as she looked at Ichiru, unable to say anything at first. “I thought he might have been lying at first, since he tried to use it as bait to get me to join him, but with all of these flashbacks we’ve both been having, and the connections everyone feels with each other…” Ichiru trailed off as he looked towards the water, bringing Ashley to look down as she pulled her hand out of the water and onto her lap.

“So it’s really true…” Ashley said, her gaze continuing to stay on the floor of the boat. The brunette didn’t say anything else for the rest of the boat ride as she was lost in thought, realizing that this whole time the people who had their memories tampered with by Asmodeus were all living a lie. Ashley looked up at the water, seeing the docking area as she looked over to Ichiru.

“I don’t even know what to say about all of this… this huge bomb coming onto us all of a sudden is just crazy. You’re a Hunter; someone who travels state after state and protects people from the bad Supernatural…” Ashley looked down for a few moments. “You’re basically getting a ‘get out of jail free’ card right now. You can leave this town and not come back if that’s what you want, because I’m not going to force you to stay here just because Abigail is your daughter.” Ashley spoke softly as she looked at Ichiru. “Don’t feel pressured to stay here, Ichiru. If you want to leave, then feel free to.” Ashley then stood up and walked onto the dock, beginning to walk away as tears silently filled her eyes and lightly fell down her cheeks.