Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

"Seems I overestimated you guys." Was the man’s comment, obviously referring to the demon who still hadn’t been defeated yet. Nalani sigh, feeling a little weak from the magic she’d just used. "Once you're done, this building will need to be burnt down, lest the Demons return to the bodies. Or at least burn the bodies." He finished, before growing silent, now waiting for the trio to finish their share of the work.

However, the sole survivor wasn’t just going to stand there casually listening as its destruction was being discussed. Angrily, it charged Kai, how was easily distinguished as the weakest link. Shocked, the boy attempted to run, but was unfortunate enough to trip over an uneven floor board. Unable to further protect himself, he simply put his hands over his head, waiting for whatever blow would come next…

Which after a few moments, he realised, never came. Turning onto his back, Kai noticed his sister’s wand smoking and the demon’s body engulfed in an eerie blue light. Her face showed signs of fatigue, although anger seemed to more predominant.

“Don’t you dare try and hurt my brother,” she muttered, showing no signs of her usual nervous, submissive tone. Nalani stared for a few more moments, before finally blinking. “S-sorry about that Kai,”

“Y-you h-have no reason to apologise” her brother replied, still shaken up.

00C: Bleh, short and lame DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

“Caroline gave it to us… apparently she and Kiseki became friends in the short amount of time we were on the island.” Ichiru responded as he leaned against the door frame.

“Yeah that sounds like Caroline.” Ashley giggled as she glanced over to the window, standing up and walking over to it. She traced a few random shapes in the salt line that was on the windowsill with her finger, though she made sure not to actually break the line as she looked over to Ichiru.

“So you’re actually half Demon… at the moon pool right before the Demon attacked me the thought of you being half Demon came to mind, but I didn’t think it would actually be true…” Ashley said as she looked down to the ground, the smile being long gone as she was lost in thought. The nightmare that Ashley awoken from a few minutes ago revealed that Ichiru was Abigail’s father, to which earlier she forced to dismiss, but now that she knew that Ichiru was half Demon brought those thoughts to come back since Abigail was half Demon too. What did this all mean? Sure the Demon that attacked her at the moon pool was just playing games, right? Little did Ashley know however was that the reason why it attacked her in the first place was because it was trying to stop her from speaking her thoughts to Ichiru, which was what she was about to do before the Demon attempted to kill her.

“I know that this is going to sound insane, but…” Ashley looked up at Ichiru, pausing in hesitation for a few moments before continuing. “These memories that we’ve been randomly getting, well… what if a Demon wasn’t messing around with us and the memories are actually true? At first I thought it was a Demon messing around, but now I’m not sure. And…” Ashley once again paused in hesitation for a few moments. “I had this nightmare just before that you were Abigail’s father. Not that it would be a nightmare if you really were her father, the actual nightmare happened afterward. And, well…” Ashley looked down to the ground as she spoke. “You and Abby are both half Demon, and even have the same exact eyes. Would it be totally crazy if… you really were the father of her…?” Ashley then slowly looked up to Ichiru as her heart quickened, waiting for an answer.

Back downstairs Caroline looked at Kiseki as his cheeks turned a burning red, adverting his gaze away from her as he was silent for a few moments. Caroline gave a soft giggle as she took a few steps back, finding it both funny and cute that she was able to make the Vampire become so flustered. Even though she didn’t know the Vampire very long at all, she still felt an attraction towards him which she couldn’t explain. After a few moments Kiseki looked up at the blonde, giving her a smile.

“I know I shouldn’t worry so much, but just knowing that he’s still out there makes me uneasy now…” Kiseki responded, bringing the blonde to look down as the smile faded away, thinking back to Joey. Would these new feelings she was suddenly getting for Kiseki so quickly actually risk his safety? Caroline knew that if Joey knew about the feelings she was already developing towards Kiseki then Joey would most likely go after Kiseki, which frightened the blonde.

“Um…” Kiseki’s voice broke the curly haired blonde from her thoughts as she looked up at him. “How did you end up working at the Captain’s Inn, anyway?” The soft smile returned to Caroline’s face as she looked at Kiseki.

“I started working there when I was sixteen. When I was fifteen Ashley and her family took me in when I didn’t have anywhere to go.” Caroline paused as she looked down, the smile fading from what she was about to say next. “Before I came here I used to live in New Jersey, but not too long after my fifteenth birthday, Hunters broke into my house and killed my entire family.” Caroline paused as she looked up. “My family all had their nine lives, but there’s this special blade that when you use it to kill a Mai, it instantly kills them. They’re really rare, but somehow these Hunters had one and killed my family with it. I would have been killed too but I was able to get away.” Caroline paused as she turned away to look out the window.

“After I left New Jersey I traveled all the way here, where Ashley had found me sleeping on one of the benches at the park. Even though I was a total stranger her family welcomed me with opened arms, which actually made me feel safe.” Caroline looked up to Kiseki; even though talking about her family was a sore subject she still offered a smile to the Vampire. “I decided to work at the Captain’s Inn as a waitress to pull my own weight around the house; to help pay the bills and even college. It’s only my freshman year of college right now but it’s so expensive.” Caroline chuckled, giving out a sigh a few moments later. “And so much homework…” Caroline thought back to the Vervain incident where she had put it in Kiseki’s drink, bringing once again an apologetic expression on her face as she moved towards him again, being only a few inches away from him like before.

“I know I apologized for it already but I’m really really sorry about putting the Vervain in your drink before. I hope you’re still not weakened by it and I hope it didn’t hurt too badly… You can get me back if you want; a free shot right here.” Caroline said, pointing to the right side of her jaw, referring to Kiseki getting in a free punch on her.
Old 09-27-2011, 03:15 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

“Yeah that sounds like Caroline.” Ashley giggled, bringing Ichiru to smile as she glanced at the window before standing up and walking over to it. After tracing a few random shapes in the salt line on the windowsill, she looked over to him again. “So you’re actually half Demon… at the moon pool right before the Demon attacked me the thought of you being half Demon came to mind, but I didn’t think it would actually be true…”

Ichiru looked at the ground almost simultaneously with Ashley, expecting there to be a hit or a demand to get out coming right after as the brunette paused in what seemed to be thought.

“I know that this is going to sound insane, but…” Ichiru looked back up as Ashley spoke after looking back at him as well, seeming to hesitate before she continued. “These memories that we’ve been randomly getting, well… what if a Demon wasn’t messing around with us and the memories are actually true? At first I thought it was a Demon messing around, but now I’m not sure. And…” She paused once more, but Ichiru already knew where this was heading. “I had this nightmare just before that you were Abigail’s father. Not that it would be a nightmare if you really were her father, the actual nightmare happened afterward. And, well…” She looked down at the ground again. “You and Abby are both half Demon, and even have the same exact eyes. Would it be totally crazy if… you really were the father of her…?”

When the brunette looked back up at the dark haired teen slowly, the shocked expression on his face had to have been unmistakable. At first he didn’t know how to respond. Of course, he’d thought about it himself when he had seen Abigail and found out that she was half demon as well. The thought had actually crossed his mind multiple times, but he had dismissed it as crazy and not possible. But now that Ashley was saying it too…

“I…” He paused, unable to answer at first. “I don’t think it’s completely crazy, now that I really think about it… But if that’s really the case, what happened to our memories of each other? Do you think maybe a demon erased them?”

“I started working there when I was sixteen. When I was fifteen Ashley and her family took me in when I didn’t have anywhere to go.” Back downstairs Caroline responded to Kiseki, pausing and looking down as the smile faded from her face. “Before I came here I used to live in New Jersey, but not too long after my fifteenth birthday, Hunters broke into my house and killed my entire family.” She paused again and looked up at Kiseki, whose smile had faded shortly after she had begun speaking. “My family all had their nine lives, but there’s this special blade that when you use it to kill a Mai, it instantly kills them. They’re really rare, but somehow these Hunters had one and killed my family with it. I would have been killed too but I was able to get away.” Kiseki started to speak when she paused again and turned toward the window, but stopped when she continued.

“After I left New Jersey I traveled all the way here, where Ashley had found me sleeping on one of the benches at the park. Even though I was a total stranger her family welcomed me with opened arms, which actually made me feel safe.” She looked back to Kiseki, her smile returning. “I decided to work at the Captain’s Inn as a waitress to pull my own weight around the house; to help pay the bills and even college. It’s only my freshman year of college right now but it’s so expensive.” The blonde chuckled as the smile finally returned to Kiseki’s face, although she gave a sigh shortly after. “And so much homework…”

There was another pause as she seemed to think about something, and Kiseki looked toward the window in the silence that followed, although before he could say anything, the blonde took a few steps toward him once again, bringing him to look at her in question.

“I know I apologized for it already but I’m really really sorry about putting the Vervain in your drink before. I hope you’re still not weakened by it and I hope it didn’t hurt too badly… You can get me back if you want; a free shot right here.” She pointed to the right side of her jaw, and Kiseki’s expression quickly shifted into one of shock although it didn’t stay that way for long as he quickly shook his head.

“I’m not going to hit you…” He gave the blonde a smile as he continued. “You were just trying to protect the people around you, so it’s okay.”

"Seems I overestimated you guys." Back at the abandoned building Kotomi shifted her gaze from the remaining demon back to the blonde haired man, scowling at bit at the comment. "Once you're done, this building will need to be burnt down, lest the Demons return to the bodies. Or at least burn the bodies." He grew silent then, apparently waiting for them to finish their share of the work.

However, before Kotomi could do anything, the remaining demon charged at Kai, who attempted to run only to trip over an uneven floor board. Kotomi started to attack the demon, but before she could, its body became engulfed in an eerie blue light, and the dark haired teen noticed what looked like a wand smoking in the girl’s hand. So she was a Witch…

“Don’t you dare try and hurt my brother,” she muttered. The quiet tone Kotomi had heard her speak in back in town was gone now, and the expression on her face, though it showed signs of fatigue, was clearly angry. “S-sorry about that Kai.”

“Y-you h-have no reason to apologise” The boy was obviously still shaken up when he responded, which was understandable.

Kotomi looked at the fallen bodies - or what was left of them in some cases - that scattered the building. She felt sorry for the hosts, but who’s to say they hadn’t already been dead to begin with? She glanced back at the man then, remembering his statement that they should burn the bodies.

“Well if we don’t want to attract attention here, we’ll have to get them into a pile first to burn them all at once.” She stated, although the expression on her face appeared to disagree with the idea. “Or if we want to just leave this for the police to deal with too, we can burn the entire building. Unless someone has another idea, the first one is messy, but probably the safest.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-27-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley looked to Ichiru and waited for an answer she could clearly see the shocked expression on his face. She knew that by asking him this question had to of taken him off guard, but she had to know…

“I…” Ichiru began but paused, bringing Ashley’s heart to quicken with nervousness even more. “I don’t think it’s completely crazy, now that I really think about it… But if that’s really the case, what happened to our memories of each other? Do you think maybe a demon erased them?”

“I’m not sure… I know that Demons have the ability to do that, but why would a Demon even do it in the first place? If it’s true then the Demon had nothing to gain from it…” Ashley trailed off as she looked down at the ground, walking to the doorway a few moments later as she leaned on the other side of the frame, being only a foot or so away from Ichiru as she looked at him. “I would say the only way to be absolutely sure is to have a DNA test done between you and Abigail.”

“I’m not going to hit you…” Back downstairs Kiseki answered Caroline with a smile on his face, quickly shaking his head before he answered. “You were just trying to protect the people around you, so it’s okay.”

“Are you always this forgiving?” Caroline joked with a smile, the front door suddenly opening as the smile quickly faded and she spun around in alert, relaxing when Ashley’s father walked through the door with Kairi at his side, though the dog was limping.

“Awe what happened?” Caroline asked as Kairi limped to her, the right front paw the one being injured as John closed the door.

“Kairi and I were trying to find someone who took off running, so when Kairi tried to jump the fence she landed wrong and sprained her right paw.” John responded as Caroline knelt down beside the female German Shepherd. Kairi was six years old, Ashley’s family adopting Kairi as a puppy when Ashley was a month pregnant. Kairi turned her attention to Kiseki as she gave out an excited bark, limping over to him while her tail wagged excitedly back and forth as she licked his hand; somehow she remembered who Kiseki was.

“She’s really likes you.” Caroline said smiling as she stood to her feet. John looked at Kiseki in confusion, somehow getting the feeling of knowing him.

“Have we met before?” John asked. Caroline quickly looked from Kiseki to John, a slight panic rising in the blonde as she quickly answered.

“Kiseki’s a friend of mine.” Caroline said, bringing John to look at her before he looked at the salt lines.

“A hunter too?” John asked, bringing Caroline to nod. The noise traveled upstairs as Ashley looked at Ichiru for a few moments before making her way over to the stairs, seeing the group at the bottom of them. Kairi’s bark had woken up Abigail too, bringing her door to swing open as she ran down the hallway towards the stairs.

“Kairi!” Abigail yelled in excitement as she tried to run down the stairs but Ashley quickly grabbed her, carrying the toddler down them so she wouldn’t fall and hurt herself. Kairi then limped from Kiseki to Abigail and Ashley, Ashley already hearing what happened to Kairi from upstairs as she placed Abigail onto the ground to pet Kairi.

“Hey daddy.” Ashley said with a smile, giving her father a hug.

“I have to get back to work but be sure to ice Kairi’s paw for ten minutes every half hour.” John said as Ashley and Caroline nodded, watching John walk back outside and closed the door behind him.

“I don’t think Abby will be taking a nap anytime soon…” Caroline said as Ashley chuckled.

“She’s too excited to sleep now.” Ashley walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack that was made out of gel, wrapping a paper towel around it as she walked back into the living room.

“When should we go to the beach then? Since Abby isn’t taking a nap?” Caroline asked as she turned her attention to Kairi and Abigail, who were both rolling around on the floor.

“I would say in a few hours so we can at least ice Kairi’s paw for a while.” Ashley responded, bringing Caroline to nod as Ashley walked over to Kairi’s dog bed and sat down. “Kairi, come here.” Ashley said as she tapped her hand on the dog bed, bringing Kairi to limp over to Ashley and lay down next to the brunette. “Kairi, stay.” Ashley said, placing the ice pack on top of Kairi’s paw. The brunette stood up, seeing Abigail continuing to roll around on the floor as Ashley shook her head and smiled.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I’m not sure… I know that Demons have the ability to do that, but why would a Demon even do it in the first place? If it’s true then the Demon had nothing to gain from it…” Ashley trailed off after responding, looking down at the ground before walking over to the doorway a few moments later and leaning on the other side of the frame. She looked back up at Ichiru, who turned to face her as she spoke again. “I would say the only way to be absolutely sure is to have a DNA test done between you and Abigail.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” He responded after glancing down at the ground for a moment. “Then we’ll know for sure.”

“Are you always this forgiving?” Back downstairs, Caroline joked in response to Kiseki, giving him a smile. The Vampire returned it, opening his mouth to answer before the front door suddenly opened, bringing him to quickly turn around to see an older man walk in with a dog at his side. Somehow both of them seemed familiar…

“Awe what happened?” Caroline asked as the dog limped to her, its right paw lifted into the air; obviously the one injured.

“Kairi and I were trying to find someone who took off running, so when Kairi tried to jump the fence she landed wrong and sprained her right paw.” The man responded after closing the door as Caroline knelt down beside the dog. As the dark haired teen moved out of the way for the man to get by if he wanted, he heard Kairi bark excitedly, bringing him to look back to her as she limped over to him and wagged her tail excitedly. Having thought she would try to attack him, Kiseki relaxed while she licked his hand, kneeling down to pet her shortly after.

“She’s really likes you.” Caroline said with a smile, bringing Kiseki to look up at her. He noticed the man looking at him in confusion, which brought his attention to him just before he spoke to him.

“Have we met before?”

“Um…” Kiseki didn’t know how to respond, seeing Caroline looking between the two of them in a slight panic.

“Kiseki’s a friend of mine.” She said quickly, and he looked down at the salt lines.

“A hunter too?” Caroline nodded in response, and Kiseki gave a quiet sigh of relief at his letting it go easily.

Back upstairs, the new voice and the bark of a dog caught Ichiru’s attention after he’d responded to Ashley, bringing him to glance back toward the stairs as Ashley walked down the hall. Shortly after, the door across the hall opened and Abigail ran down the hallway.

“Kairi!” He heard her yell in excitement just before she ran down the stairs. However, Ashley quickly grabbed her before she could get too far down so that she wouldn’t hurt herself.

Kiseki saw his brother appear at the top of the stairs as Kairi limped over to Ashley and Abigail as they came down the stairs, prompting Ashley to put her down so she could pet her. It was rare of his brother not to join the scene; it was almost like he was shy all of a sudden…

“Hey daddy.” Ashley said to the man with a smile, giving him a hug afterward.

“I have to get back to work but be sure to ice Kairi’s paw for ten minutes every half hour.” He said, to which the girls nodded before he left.

“I don’t think Abby will be taking a nap anytime soon…” Caroline said as Ashley chuckled.

“She’s too excited to sleep now.” Ashley walked into the kitchen to retrieve an ice pack which was made out of gel, wrapping a paper towel around it before walking back to the living room.

“When should we go to the beach then? Since Abby isn’t taking a nap?” Caroline asked as she turned her attention to Kairi and Abigail, who were both rolling around on the floor.

“I would say in a few hours so we can at least ice Kairi’s paw for a while.” Ashley responded, bringing Caroline to nod as the brunette walked over to a dog bed and sat down. As she called the dog over to her to put the ice pack on her paw, Ichiru finally came down the stairs quietly to stand beside Kiseki. Both of them noticed Abigail rolling around on the floor, which brought them to smile in unison.

“Um, Ichiru…” The older twin looked at Kiseki in question, following the older twin’s gaze behind him to where his tail now hung down from beneath his shirt.

“Yeah, I’m getting tired of hiding it, now that everyone knows it’s there…” The demon’s response made Kiseki smile, remembering his comment about it getting cramped. Somehow he’d never thought that could happen, since Ichiru never complained about it before but apparently he was wrong.

OoC: Writer’s block D:

Old 09-29-2011, 10:58 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Um, Ichiru…” Kiseki’s voice brought Caroline and Ashley to look at him, following his gaze as they saw the tail that hung down from Ichiru’s shirt.

“Yeah, I’m getting tired of hiding it, now that everyone knows it’s there…” Ichiru responded. Ashley looked back over to Abigail as she saw that her tail was out while she continued to roll around on the floor, the two tails being an exact match.

“Ashley…” Caroline whispered as she looked over to the brunette. “I already knew that Ichiru had a tail and everything, but his and Abigail’s are exactly the same.”

“I’ll fill you in on everything later when Abigail isn’t around.” Ashley whispered back as Caroline nodded, both girls turning back to the five year old as she stood up to her feet.

“Can I brush your hair, mommy?” Abigail asked with a sweet smile. Ashley smiled back in return and sat down on the floor, Abigail retrieving a green toy hairbrush from The Little Mermaid toy vanity in the living room and walked back over to Ashley, running the brush through her hair.

“Do you want to go to the water park tomorrow and see the dolphins?” Ashley asked Abigail.

“Yeah! Then maybe we could swim with them.” Abigail responded excitedly.

“We'll have to wait until the water park is closed then.” Ashley said as Abigail nodded in agreement.

“Did you ever find the baby dolphin?” Abigail asked, continuing to brush Ashley’s hair.

“Yeah. The baby dolphin is safe now.” Ashley said with a nod, bringing Abigail to nod as well. Abigail’s attention then shifted to Ichiru’s tail, bringing the toddler to walk over to him with a smile on her face.

“We have the same tail.” Abigail said with a giggle, looking down at Ichiru's. “Is it real?” Abigail then yanked on Ichiru’s tail, bringing Ashley and Caroline to gasp in shock as the brunette quickly stood up.

“Abigail Scarlet Gilbert!” Ashley quickly walked over to Ichiru and picked up Abigail in her arms, the toddler knowing she was in trouble since Ashley used her full name.

“I just wanted to see if it was real…” Abigail said with a pout, bringing Ashley to sigh as she looked over to Ichiru.

“I’m sorry…” Ashley said, giving a small smile. She then looked back at Abigail directly in the eyes. “Say you’re sorry, Abigail.”

“I’m sorry.” Abigail said with a smile, leaning over and giving Ichiru a kiss on the cheek. “All better now.” Abigail giggled.

“Awe.” Caroline said as Ashley laughed and put her daughter down, who immediately ran over to Kairi to pet her. A loud crash was then heard from the other house of the house, bringing Abigail, Ashley, Caroline and even Kairi to quickly look up.

“That darn cat is probably locked in the garage again.” Ashley said as she sighed in annoyance, dismissing the thought of a Demon quickly because of the salt lines.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Caroline asked as Ashley began to walk to the other side of the house.

“Nah it’s okay. Just stay here and watch Abby real quick.” Ashley responded as she disappeared. Kairi then began to growl in the direction where Ashley had gone, bringing Caroline to look at her in confusion as Abigail pat Kairi on the head to calm her down; Caroline knew for a fact Kairi wouldn’t attack Abigail.

“What’s the matter Kairi?” Caroline asked as she knelt down next to the German Shepherd.

Back in the garage Ashley closed the door behind her and walked down the short set of stairs, seeing her car parked in the space as she walked around it.

“Crookshanks?” Ashley called out for an orange cat, though there wasn’t a sign of the animal at all. The brunette bent down to look underneath her car, but the orange cat wasn’t underneath it. Ashley sighed as she stood up, standing there for a few moments as she tried to think of how the crash was caused. Her attention then shifted to the large garage door that led outside, seeing that Jeremy and Caroline forgot to place a salt line down for it. After a few moments of looking at it in shock Ashley turned around and was about to run for the stairs until suddenly something invisible pinned her up against the wall; like telekinesis.

“Have you grown…” Ashley looked up at the voice, seeing an unfamiliar man with brown hair standing a few feet away from her.

“Who are you?” Ashley growled as she tried to pull away from the wall but it was no use.

“I go by many names, though I like to be called Asmodeus.” Asmodeus responded with a smirk. Ashley’s eyes widened, knowing that Asmodeus is also referred to as one of the seven Princes of Hell. Each of the seven princes represents one of the seven deadly sins (Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Wrath). Asmodeus is the devil of lust and influences people’s sexual desires. It is believed that whoever falls to Asmodeus’ traps will be sentenced to Hell for an eternity.

“What’s a big time Demon like you doing here anyway?” Ashley asked as she glared at him.

“Well you see, your memories are coming back with Ichiru, which I can’t let happen. I’m just gonna have to kill you so I can take your daughter since she’s half Demon.” Asmodeus responded as he walked towards Ashley.

“Don’t you dare touch her…” Ashley hissed as Asmodeus pulled out a knife from his pocket, stabbing it deeply into Ashley’s stomach. The brunette’s eyes widened but she didn’t scream, feeling the warm blood slide down her body. Asmodeus pulled out the knife and stabbed the brunette again in the chest, forcing the knife down to cut her body deeply until he reached her bellybutton, blood heavily flowing out from Ashley’s large wound as the Demon let her body fall down to the floor. Asmodeus smirked down at Ashley’s body as he snapped his fingers, disappearing from the scene instantly as Ashley became unconscious, having only less than a minute to live due to her critical injury.

Back in the house Abigail was happily petting Kairi until the toddler suddenly stopped, staring out into space with a confused expression. Abigail felt like there was something wrong, but she couldn’t explain the feeling as she looked into the direction where Ashley had disappeared to.

“Are you okay Abby?” Caroline asked as she saw that there was something troubling the toddler, but Abigail didn’t answer as she stood up and walked up to Ichiru.

“Do you feel that? Something doesn’t feel right.” Abigail said, taking Ichiru’s hand with her own and led him to the garage. Caroline looked at Kiseki in confusion before following Abigail, who opened the garage door. “Mommy?” Abigail called out as she let go of Ichiru’s hand and walked down the stairs.

“Ashley? Where are you?” Caroline called out as well as she walked down the stairs. Abigail walked around Ashley’s car but suddenly stopped, seeing Ashley unconscious on her stomach in a large pool of blood.

“Mommy!” Abigail yelled in shock as her eyes widened, running over to Ashley’s side as Caroline did the same thing when she heard Abigail's scream. There were a few traces of Sulfur on the floor next to Ashley’s body, indicating that a Demon had done this. Caroline quickly but carefully flipped Ashley onto her back, revealing the large wound that would take Ashley’s life in mere seconds.

“Guys, hurry and heal Ashley.” Caroline quickly said to Ichiru and Kiseki as she stood up and ran over to the bag of rock salt that was on the other side of the garage, slicing it open with one of her claws and made a large salt line next to the garage’s large outside door so Demons couldn’t enter the house anymore. Still hearing Abigail’s screams and cries, Caroline dropped the bag of salt when she finished with the salt line and quickly picked up Abigail, carrying her back into the house.

“I want mommy!” Abigail cried as Kairi barked, though she didn’t move from the dog bed as Caroline placed Abigail next to her.

“Listen to me Abigail; Ashley is going to be okay. You need to stay here and keep out of the way for now, okay?” Abigail nodded at Caroline’s words, tears still streaming down the toddler’s face as Caroline held her close.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Can I brush your hair, mommy?” The twins looked over at Abigail as she spoke to her mother with a sweet smile. Ashley smiled in response before sitting down on the floor while the five year old went over to retrieve a green toy hairbrush from the Little Mermaid vanity in the living room which both of the twins had failed to notice. Ichiru could help but smile at the sight as Abigail brushed Ashley’s hair. He found it somehow amusing that she would like The Little Mermaid when in a few years she would be one herself.

He listened as the two talked about dolphins; visiting them at the water park the next day and the baby dolphin Ashley had gone to save as well. The mention of the dolphin at the beach made Ichiru’s mind go back to what had happened with Ashley, which forced a hint of pink into his cheeks. Kiseki noticed it despite Ichiru’s decent job of hiding it, but he decided not to ask him about it, knowing he wouldn’t get a straight answer.

“We have the same tail.” Ichiru was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Abigail’s voice again, bringing him to look down to see her standing beside him now. “Is it real?”

Before Ichiru could respond, the toddler yanked on the thin black tail, bringing him to give a slight yelp of pain in response as Kiseki looked at her in shock.

“Abigail Scarlet Gilbert!” Ashley quickly walked over to the two and picked Abigail up, allowing Ichiru’s tail to move out of irritation on its own, though nothing in his expression showed that he was angry.

“I just wanted to see if it was real…” Ichiru heard Kiseki suppress a laugh behind him as Abigail responded with a pout, to which Ashley sighed and looked back to the demon.

“I’m sorry…” She said, giving a small smile, which he managed to return before looking back to her daughter. “Say you’re sorry, Abigail.”

“I’m sorry.” The five year old said with a smile before leaning over and giving Ichiru a kiss on the cheek. “All better now.” The dark haired teen smiled in response as Ashley put her daughter down, watching her run over to Kairu to pet her. However, shortly after a loud crash suddenly came from the other side of the house, bringing the twins to look up simultaneously.

“That darn cat is probably locked in the garage again.” Ashley sighed in a annoyance, and the twins looked at her, both of them somehow feeling that something wasn’t right already. Kiseki glanced at the salt lines around the house, thinking it could possibly be a demon, but deciding against it.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Caroline asked as the brunette started toward the other side of the house.

“Nah it’s okay. Just stay here and watch Abby real quick.” Ashley responded before she disappeared. Shortly after Kairi suddenly began to growl, her attention in the direction Ashley had gone in, bringing the twins to look at her in question. They knew that dogs could sense when something was wrong, which brought both of them to glance up in the direction Ashley had gone as Abigail began to pet the German Shepherd to calm her down.

“What’s the matter Kairi?” Caroline asked as she knelt down beside her. Kiseki and Ichiru exchanged worried glances as the latter folded his arms across his chest, his tail moving anxiously behind him. Kiseki shifted uncomfortably as the moments passed, noticing after awhile that Abigail had spaced out, bringing him to look at her in confusion. He looked to Ichiru to see if he had noticed, but the dark haired teen seemed to be doing the same thing.

“Are you okay Abby?” Caroline asked the toddler as Kiseki gently nudged Ichiru to bring him back to reality, his expression asking the question for him when the older twin finally looked at him. However, before he could respond to Kiseki’s silent question, Abigail walked over to him bringing him to look down at her as she spoke.

“Do you feel that? Something doesn’t feel right.” She took his hand in her own and led him to the garage, bringing Kiseki to look over to Caroline, both of them having the same expression of confusion before she got up, prompting him to follow. “Mommy?” Abigail called out, letting go of Ichiru’s hand as the two of them made their way down the stairs.

“Ashley? Where are you?” Caroline’s voice was heard behind them as Ichiru followed the toddler around the car parked in the garage, freezing in shock when seeing Ashley’s unconscious body lying in a large pool of blood on the ground. His gaze instantly shifted to the garage door then as Abigail ran over to her mother, where he noticed there was no line of salt. That alone told what had done this. Kiseki ran over to Ichiru’s side as Caroline flipped Ashley onto her back, revealing a large wound which stretched from her chest down to her stomach.

“Guys, hurry and heal Ashley.” Caroline quickly said to the twins, as she stood up and ran over to a bag of rock salt that was on the other side of the garage. Kiseki glanced back at Ichiru, noticing that the demon’s eyes had turned completely white, and a thin layer of blue and white flames had appeared around his body. He hesitated for a moment, knowing that this usually meant Ichiru’s flames were about to be released, but after a second or two, he grabbed his brother’s arm and pulled him over to Ashley, snapping him out of the state of rage he’d gone into.

The two of them knelt down beside Ashley, hovering their hands over the wound on her body as they concentrated on healing the wound. The concentration made Ichiru’s rage lessen, bringing his eyes to return to normal, although the small amount of flames still danced around his body dimly. Kiseki already knew that the flames wouldn’t burn anyone Ichiru didn’t want them to, but he was still afraid of Ichiru releasing them all on accident due to his emotions. However, seeing the wounds closing up as they healed them seemed to be calming the demon down to some extent, so hopefully it wouldn’t come to that.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Caroline was holding the toddler to comfort her the front door opened, Jeremy walking through and closing the door. The dry cleaners was only a block away from their house so Jeremy was able to drop off his clothes and come back to the house in the matter of ten minutes; with Ichiru and Kiseki being alone with the girls Jeremy hurried as well, not trusting the twins yet.

“What’s wrong?” Jeremy asked, seeing that something happened due to Abigail crying in Caroline’s arms.

“We forgot to put down a salt line in the garage so a Demon attacked Ashley.” Caroline responded as Jeremy’s eyes widened, hurrying across the house and opened the garage door. He hurried down the stairs and walked over to Ashley’s body, Jeremy’s face turning ghost white from the condition that his sister was in.

“I can’t believe this…” Jeremy said to himself as he knelt down next to Ichiru and Kiseki. When Ashley’s wound was completely healed Jeremy picked her up, gently cradling Ashley’s unconscious body in his arms as he walked back up the stairs and into the living room. Abigail quickly jumped to her feet with tears still sliding down her face as she ran over to Jeremy, looking up at him.

“Is mommy going to be okay?” Abigail asked.

“She’ll be just fine.” Jeremy said, looking over to Caroline. “Can you help me get the blood off of her?”

“Yeah.” Caroline nodded as she stood up. “Abigail, stay down here with Kairi. Don’t go near any of the windows and doors. Just stay on the couch until I call you from upstairs.” Abigail nodded at Caroline’s words, running back to the couch and sat down while Jeremy and Caroline walked up to the upstairs bathroom.

In the upstairs bathroom Jeremy and Caroline pulled off Ashley’s shirt and shorts, seeing that she was still in her bikini as they laid her gently into the tub. The curly haired blonde reached up and grabbed the shower head, taking it off the wall and turning on the warm water to hose Ashley down.

“I want those two out of the house now.” Jeremy growled as Caroline glared at him.

“They didn’t even do anything, Jeremy. We were the ones who forgot to put down the salt lines; it’s our fault this happened.” Caroline responded as she continued to wash the blood off of Ashley.

“So you don’t find it a little weird at all that the second they come into our home then there’s a Demon attack? All these years we never had one, so all of a sudden a random attack just happens?” Jeremy said as he glared back at the blonde.

“Ichiru and Kiseki didn’t do it.” Caroline growled, finished with washing Ashley. Jeremy just sighed and picked up his sister, looking back over to the curly haired blonde.

“If another attack happens then I will kill them.” Jeremy said before exiting the bathroom and walking into Ashley’s room, laying the brunette softly onto her bed. Caroline sighed and walked downstairs, sitting on the edge of the couch.

“You can go up to you mother’s room now.” Caroline said as Abigail stood up, running to the stairs and up them as she ran into Ashley’s room. Jeremy gave Abigail a smile before leaving the room, disappearing into his own as Abigail crawled onto the bed with Ashley. The toddler crawled underneath the covers and looked at Ashley while lying down on the pillows, waiting for her to wake up.

Back downstairs Caroline stared out the window, thinking of what Jeremy had said. She knew that everything did seem really suspicious about the twins and the Demon attack, especially with Ichiru being half Demon, but somehow Caroline knew the twins had nothing to do with this.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:59 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

After a few moments of healing Ashley, Ichiru was able to calm down enough to where his flames disappeared completely, which put Kiseki at ease. He knew Ichiru wouldn’t hurt any of them, but it was still unnerving to see him like that - especially when there were a few times in the past where he’d lost control of them that neither of them had ever told anyone. They had thought that if they let their parents know, they would have tried to kill the demon.

Shortly after Ichiru’s flames disappeared, a new voice was heard faintly from back in the house, which both of the twins were able to hear with their enhanced hearing. It sounded like the guy from before. However, Kiseki’s attention wasn’t on what he was saying, for as the wound began to close up, his eyes turned a pale green as the scene from only moments before flashed in front of his eyes.

“Who are you?” He could see Ashley pinned to the wall of the garage by an invisible force, with an unfamiliar man with brown hair standing in front of her.

“I go by many names, though I like to be called Asmodeus.” He responded with a smirk, to which Ashley‘s eyes widened.

“What’s a big time Demon like you doing here anyway?” She asked with a glare.

The scene flickered as Kiseki’s concentration began to falter, making him miss the demon’s response to Ashley’s question, which still left him in the dark about Ichiru’s and Ashley’s memories.

“Don’t you dare touch her…” Ashley hissed as Asmodeus pulled out a knife from his pocket, stabbing it deeply into Ashley’s stomach. Although her eyes widened, she didn’t utter a sound as he pulled the knife out and stabbed her again, this time in the chest. He then forced the knife down her body to create the large wound which had stretched from her chest to her stomach, releasing his hold on her body to let it fell to the floor before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

Kiseki snapped out of his trance just as Jeremy’s approaching footsteps were heard, feeling a slight headache coming on. Ichiru hadn’t seemed to notice his twin spacing out, which allowed him to resume his concentration on healing Ashley for now.

“I can’t believe this…” Jeremy knelt down beside the twins as they continued to heal Ashley, waiting until her wound was completely restored before picking her up and carrying her back upstairs. Kiseki glanced at Ichiru as the two of them stood up, noticing a slight scowl on his face.

“What is it?”

“He doesn’t trust us.” The older twin muttered, and Kiseki’s thoughts went back to when Jeremy had pointed his gun at them. “Well mostly me, but that’s to be expected, right?”

The younger twin could sense the sarcasm in his brother’s voice as he spoke, bringing him to look at the older twin as he silently headed back into the living room, prompting him to follow. Ichiru had always hated how people automatically assumed him to be evil when they found out what he was, even though it was understandable. He’d always had to prove himself to others - even family members, and overtime it had become a sore spot for him, to the point where he didn’t want to socialize or get close to people anymore because of his secret.

“Ichiru--” He started to speak to tell his brother about what he had seen, but the older twin had already disappeared back into the house. With a sigh, he picked up his pace and followed.

The two of them walked back up to the living room, noticing only Abigail sitting on one of the couches by herself. At first they wondered where everyone had gone, but then it was evident that Jeremy and Caroline had taken Ashley upstairs to clean her off while the toddler waited downstairs. Kiseki sat down on the smaller couch, although he remained on the edge of the cushion due to the atmosphere still feeling uncomfortable. Ichiru didn’t bother sitting down, instead leaning on the arm of the couch beside his brother as Caroline came back downstairs and sat down on the edge of the couch.

“You can go up to you mother’s room now.” She said, and Abigail instantly stood up and ran up the stairs to Ashley’s room. Ichiru averted his gaze to the window as he picked up the thoughts coming from Caroline, involuntarily reading her mind. It really was strange that a demon had attacked right after the two of them had arrived. But now that he thought about it, a demon had also attacked back at Lunar Island, when he had been talking to Ashley in the cave. Was it really because of him?

The dark haired teen stood up straight, glancing back at the door behind him before looking to Caroline.

“I know what you and Jeremy are thinking, and Kiseki and I had nothing to do with any of this.” Kiseki looked at his brother in question as he stepped away from the couch and toward the door. “But if it will put everyone at ease, I’ll go ahead and leave.”

“Ichiru, wait!” Kiseki stood up from the couch and grabbed his brother’s arm. “I know what happened; I saw it.” The older twin looked at his brother in question as he released his arm, looking back to Caroline as well as he continued. “When we were healing Ashley, I saw a vision of what happened. A demon named Asmodeus attacked her in the garage. From what I gathered, he wanted to kill her so that he could get Abigail since she’s half demon.”

Old 10-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

While Caroline was continuing to look out the window she saw Ichiru stand up straight from the corner of her eye, bringing the curly haired blonde to look over to him as he and Kiseki were on the other side of the living room closest to the front door.

“I know what you and Jeremy are thinking, and Kiseki and I had nothing to do with any of this.” Ichiru said as he stepped away from the couch and toward the door. “But if it will put everyone at ease, I’ll go ahead and leave.”

“Ichiru, wait!” Before Caroline could respond Kiseki had already beaten her to it, quickly standing to his feet and grabbing his brother’s arm to stop him from leaving the house. “I know what happened; I saw it.” Caroline stood up as she gave Kiseki a confused expression, remembering a few moments later that Kiseki was able to see visions as Kiseki released Ichiru’s arm, looking back to Caroline as he continued. “When we were healing Ashley, I saw a vision of what happened. A demon named Asmodeus attacked her in the garage. From what I gathered, he wanted to kill her so that he could get Abigail since she’s half demon.”

“He wants Abby?” Caroline questioned in shock as she looked at both twins. “Ashley’s not going to let that happened, not after losing Scarlet.” Caroline said as she looked down, leaning up against the wall. “Ashley had told me that she was pregnant with a set of twin girls, but since Ashley got pregnant at such a young age her body couldn’t handle it, which caused one of the babies to die when the baby was still inside of Ashley. Abigail almost died too, but in the end she was lucky and pulled through.” Caroline paused for a few moments before looking back up at the twins. “To make matters even worse Ashley was forced to continue the pregnancy with a dead baby inside of her until she was ready to give birth, because if the doctors tried to remove the dead baby then there was a huge risk that it would kill Abigail and Ashley.”

Back upstairs Ashley slowly opened her eyes, blinded by the sunlight that shined through her bedroom window for a few moments as she turned away from the window, immediately seeing Abigail lying down on the pillow staring at her. The toddler gave Ashley a smile, to which Ashley returned as she slowly sat up on the bed, feeling a bit weak from the blood loss.

“Are you feeling okay, mommy?” Abigail asked as she sat up as well.

“Just a little dizzy but I’ll be fine.” Ashley responded with a smile. The brunette stood up and made her way over to the closet, grabbing a pink sundress with thin spaghetti straps and a white flower design imprinted on the dress, the sundress ending a few inches above her knees.

“I know what you and Jeremy are thinking, and Kiseki and I had nothing to do with any of this. But if it will put everyone at ease, I’ll go ahead and leave.” Ichiru’s voice echoed up to Ashley’s room, bringing her to pause and stay quiet as she listened to the conversation. The mention of Scarlet was always a sore spot for Ashley as she looked down for a few moments, bringing Abigail to stand up from the bed and walk over to her mother. The brunette leaned down and picked up Abigail, walking out of the room and down the stairs.

“Hey guys.” Ashley said as Caroline turned around, seeing that Ashley was okay as she leaned down and let Abigail walk around on the floor. Caroline’s face instantly lit up as she hugged Ashley, relieved that she was fine.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Caroline said as she released the brunette, bringing her to smile before looking over to Ichiru.

“Please don’t leave, Ichiru…” Ashley said before walking towards him, standing in front of the half Demon. “Stay… stay here with us; with me.” Ashley said, gently wrapping her arms around him to hug the dark haired teen. The only reason why Ashley had judged Ichiru before was because she was worried for her daughter’s safety since Ichiru was a Supernatural creature, thinking he was a Vampire. When she found out Ichiru was actually half Demon after she started trusted him, the trust was still there, along with a swarm of feelings she couldn’t explain.

“Please stay.” Abigail said to Ichiru as she looked up to him with her emerald green eyes. Ashley leaned back as she looked at Ichiru, letting the unexplained feelings take over as she slowly leaned in and kissed the half Demon softly on the lips, bringing Caroline’s and even Abigail’s eyes to widen in shock.

“This is the time where we go upstairs.” Caroline said with a smirk as she took both Abigail’s and Kiseki’s hand and guided them up to Abigail’s room. Ashley leaned back after a few moments as she looked at Ichiru.

“I’m sorry… I don’t know why but I keep on having the urge to do that…” Ashley said as she looked down.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: apologies for lateness.. forgot i hadn't posted.

IC:
"Are you an utter fool? That would take far too long, Donec magna." Azaziel stated, shaking his head. "The bodies could be retaken by the demons and we would have to fight them again. Better to burn them all right now, and not allow them the chance to catch us offguard."

Azaziel glanced down at the bodies, making sure none of them were moving, before turning his attention back to Kotomi, a sly smirk rising upon his features as he stared at her.

"And, a little tip for you Donec magna, if you're going to continue to fight the demons, remove your remorse,sadness and so on for them. You can not show the demons mercy because their host may still be alive, as they would show you no mercy. Now, you have a simple choice, stay in here and try and drag their bodies through the city, to somewhere remote, and burn them there- leaving you open to attack from the corpses as well as being spotted by humans,and don't forget possibly allowing the demons to escape and slaughter humans, as well as running the risk of burning." Azaziel continued, unleashing a burst of flames from his hand which set a portion of the floor and a bit of a wall on fire as if to emphasise his point. "Or you leave this building, let the bodies burn, and get away from the scene."

Azaziel exited the building, strolling calmly onto the pavement, and scanned from left to right, debating what he was going to do next. His day had been somewhat eventful. The flames had intensified behind him, the building beginning to become engulfed in flames, and it would only be a matter of time before the authorities were attracted to the building. Azaziel felt a presence watching over him, and glanced around, trying to spot where the presence was, but couldn't figure out where they were, and sighed, glancing back at the building for a moment, smirking.

Gorak meanwhile was strolling down the street, in his normal appearance, puffing away on a cigarette, deep in thought over his next plan of action. Turning a corner, he approached the nearby bar, discarded the cigarette after taking one last drag of it, and entered the bar, sitting on a stool at the bar, nodding at the bartender who approached him.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asked.

"A whiskey." Gorak responded. "And a rum and coke to go with it."

"Certainly sir, will you be paying now or putting it on a tab?" the bartender asked as he prepared the drinks.

"A tab. I'm going to be here for a while." Gorak stated, to which the bartender merely nodded, handing Gorak the drinks, who downed both of them straight away. "Another rum and coke."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:32 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“He wants Abby?” Caroline looked at the twins in shock after Kiseki had spoken. “Ashley’s not going to let that happened, not after losing Scarlet.” The blonde looked at the ground as she leaned up against the wall while the twins looked at her in question.. “Ashley had told me that she was pregnant with a set of twin girls, but since Ashley got pregnant at such a young age her body couldn’t handle it, which caused one of the babies to die when the baby was still inside of Ashley. Abigail almost died too, but in the end she was lucky and pulled through.” She paused and looked back up to the two of them as Kiseki slowly sat back down on the edge of the couch. “To make matters even worse Ashley was forced to continue the pregnancy with a dead baby inside of her until she was ready to give birth, because if the doctors tried to remove the dead baby then there was a huge risk that it would kill Abigail and Ashley.”

“That’s horrible…” Kiseki said softly after looking at the ground. He glanced back at Ichiru, who still stood near the door, although when he looked at the older twin he noticed him looked at the ground in a daze. Caroline’s story had triggered more nostalgia for the dark haired teen; he knew he had heard about this somewhere, and somehow he felt that he had been a part of it - or at least there.

Kiseki looked at his brother in concern, opening his mouth to speak but before he could ask if there was anything wrong, footsteps were heard coming from the stairs, bringing both of them to look up and see Ashley return to the living room with Abigail in her arms.

“Hey guys.” Even Ichiru was unable to hide the relief that came over him when he saw that Ashley was okay, watching as Caroline hugged her after the brunette put Abigail down.

“I’m glad you’re okay.” Caroline said, speaking what was on both of the twins’ minds as she released the brunette, who smiled in response before looking over to Ichiru.

“Please don’t leave, Ichiru…” She said, walking over to stand in front of him. “Stay… stay here with us; with me.” Her response caught him off guard, but the gentle hug that she gave him afterwards was what really surprised him. He felt the strange feelings from back at the beach returning, which brought him to return the hug after a few moments’ hesitation. Kiseki almost laughed at his brother’s reactions, having never seen him lose his composure before.

“Please stay.” The half demon looked down to Abigail as she looked up at him, his eyes locking with her own just before Ashley leaned back to look at him, bringing his gaze back to her. He started to say something, but before he could the brunette leaned in again, this time to connect her lips with his in a soft kiss. Kiseki’s expression mirrored Caroline’s and Abigail’s at the sight; even Ichiru looked surprised from the sudden action.

“This is the time where we go upstairs.” Caroline said with a smirk, taking both Kiseki’s and Abigail’s hands to lead them upstairs to the five year old’s room. Just like Ichiru, Kiseki recognized the layout of the house and knew instantly where everything was. Without even going upstairs until that specific moment, he knew already Ashley’s room was right across the hall from the one they were currently in, and that Jeremy’s was just down the hall, along with the bathroom. This brought him to look at the ground in confusion for a few moments in silence. Had they really never been here before? Now that he thought about it, the demon was after Abigail because she was half demon… Ichiru was half demon as well. Did that mean that the demon would try to take him, too? Or did it just want Abigail for specific reasons it didn’t disclose?

He looked up at Caroline as his thoughts went back to Ichiru and Ashley downstairs.

“Have those two met before…? Or did we just miss a lot earlier?”

Back downstairs, Ashley leaned back after a few moments to look at Ichiru, who was still slightly shocked, but the strange feelings that were suddenly swarming him had begun to push that away.

“I’m sorry… I don’t know why but I keep on having the urge to do that…” Ashley said as she looked at the ground, and after a moment a small smile came onto the demon’s face before he tilted her head up and returned the kiss, breaking away after a few moments to give her a smirk.

“Kind of like how I keep getting the urge to return it?” He paused for a moment as his thoughts from earlier came back to mind, and the smirk faded as he voiced his thoughts to the brunette. “I noticed that both times when you were attacked by a demon, I was present. It’s kind of weird that it would happen all of a sudden after we met, but if it somehow does have anything to do with me, I don’t want to put all of you in any more danger than I already have.”

"Are you an utter fool? That would take far too long, Donec magna." Back at the abandoned building, Azaziel responded to Kotomi with a shake of his head. "The bodies could be retaken by the demons and we would have to fight them again. Better to burn them all right now, and not allow them the chance to catch us offguard." He paused for a moment to glance around at the bodies, which prompted Kotomi to do the same to make sure none of them were still moving, before shifting his attention to her with a smirk. "And, a little tip for you Donec magna, if you're going to continue to fight the demons, remove your remorse, sadness and so on for them. You can not show the demons mercy because their host may still be alive, as they would show you no mercy. Now, you have a simple choice, stay in here and try and drag their bodies through the city, to somewhere remote, and burn them there- leaving you open to attack from the corpses as well as being spotted by humans, and don't forget possibly allowing the demons to escape and slaughter humans, as well as running the risk of burning." Kotomi frowned as the man continued, unleashing a burst of flames from his hand, which set part of the building on fire. "Or you leave this building, let the bodies burn, and get away from the scene."

The dark haired teen watched him leave with a scowl before shifting her gaze back to the fire that was starting to take over the building. She had originally thought to do the same thing, since dragging the bodies out of the building would both take too long and attract attention, but she hadn’t wanted to rile up the police any more than they already were. However, it was too late now; the entire building would be engulfed in flames in mere seconds, so she had to get out.

After putting away her katanas away, she turned to look at Nalani and Kai, her gaze shifting back to the wand in the blonde’s hand. Normally she would have been wary of her, knowing she was a Supernatural creature, but it was obvious already that she wasn’t one of the bad ones.

“I’m sorry about all of this; somehow I feel responsible for the two of you being dragged into it.” She gave them a sheepish smile. “Thank you for your help, though. Hopefully we’ll see each other around again soon - on better circumstances.”

With that, she turned and headed back down the street toward the hotel. Unless they had caught a case or something by now, Ichiru and Kiseki should be there around this time, right?

OoC: Fail D: Especially on Kotomi's part

Old 10-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"Are you an utter fool? That would take far too long, Donec magna." The man replied, obviously displeased with the other girl’s idea selection. To emphasise the point, he gave his head a shake before continuing, "The bodies could be retaken by the demons and we would have to fight them again. Better to burn them all right now, and not allow them the chance to catch us offguard."

Following this statement, the stranger then gave the now mangled bodies a glancing, probably to ensure they were still down. Like sheep, Nalani and Kai mimicked the dark-haired teenager’s movement, which yielded a favourable result. None had been reanimated, but then again, why would a demon want such distorted hosts? There was little point in asking…

"And, a little tip for you Donec magna, if you're going to continue to fight the demons, remove your remorse,sadness and so on for them.” The blonde guy started, still using Donec magna as a name… or insult maybe? The sly expression on his face seemed to indicate the latter. You can not show the demons mercy because their host may still be alive, as they would show you no mercy. Now, you have a simple choice, stay in here and try and drag their bodies through the city, to somewhere remote, and burn them there- leaving you open to attack from the corpses as well as being spotted by humans,and don't forget possibly allowing the demons to escape and slaughter humans, as well as running the risk of burning." He paused, but only, it seemed, to unleash a generous blast of fire unto the floor, although the wall wasn’t safe either.

They had no choice now, Nalani realised. It wouldn’t take this place too long to burn up, already, smoke was filling the room. The man’s concluding comment was followed by his leaving, almost without a care. The blonde knew she could probably put the flames out, despite her exhaustion, but it was already too late. Getting out was defiantly the smarter option.

Kai, on the other hand, was the one to notice the other girl give a glancing to his sister’s wand. Usually these minute details were missed, but after the incident, he made sure to be aware of his surroundings. Hopefully, she wouldn’t try anything…

“I’m sorry about all of this; somehow I feel responsible for the two of you being dragged into it.” Her response combined with the expression she wore basically settled his concern. “Thank you for your help, though. Hopefully we’ll see each other around again soon - on better circumstances.”

“D-don’t worry about it,” Nalani replied, nodding to emphasise her point. “A-and, thank-you t-too,” she added, with a weak smile. And, with that, they parted ways, the siblings heading back to their family. Malana would want to hear about this…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Have those two met before…? Or did we just miss a lot earlier?” Kiseki asked as Caroline and Abigail sat on the bed.

“I don’t think they've met before… though she did say that she needed to talk to me about something later.” Caroline said as Abigail tried doing handstands on the bed, though she kept on falling over.

“I can’t do it…” Abigail said in frustration as her tail whipped around back and forth, bringing Caroline to laugh as she stood up from the bed.

“You have to have good upper arm strength and good balance.” Caroline said as she walked away from Kiseki and Abigail to have more room, leaning forward and kicking off the ground before doing a straight handstand which brought Abigail to giggle.

“You can do that easily because you’re Mai.” Abigail said as she stood up from the bed.

“I’m pretty much a circus freak.” Caroline said as she leaned her body more forward, lightly falling onto her back as Abigail sat on top of her stomach.

“You’re not a circus freak. You’re my Caroline.” Abigail said with a smile, bringing Caroline to smile back up to the toddler.

Back downstairs Ashley felt Ichiru’s hand touch up to her chin and tilted her head up, connecting his lips with her's as he returned the kiss. The brunette was completely shocked by the action, but quickly recovered as she pressed her lips back against his. After a few moments the kiss broke away, Ichiru looking at the brunette with a smirk.

“Kind of like how I keep getting the urge to return it?” Ichiru said as Ashley’s cheeks flushed a little bit as she smiled at him, but when Ichiru’s smirk faded away her smile had as well, looking at the dark haired teen in confusion. “I noticed that both times when you were attacked by a demon, I was present. It’s kind of weird that it would happen all of a sudden after we met, but if it somehow does have anything to do with me, I don’t want to put all of you in any more danger than I already have.”

“No…” Ashley said softly as she shook her head. “It’s probably just a coincidence…” Ashley looked down to the floor for a few moments, thinking of what to say next. In her mind she forced herself to believe that this whole Demon situation was all just coincidental, that this had absolutely nothing to do with Ichiru’s presence. “We’ll be safer if we all stick together.” Ashley said as she looked up to Ichiru, the smile instantly returning to her face. The brunette then gently took Ichiru’s hand and guided him upstairs, entering Abigail’s room and seeing that she was sitting on top of Caroline’s stomach.

“You’re hurting my bellybutton ring, Abby.” Caroline said, feeling the skin beginning to slowly tear from Abigail sitting directly on it.

“Oops, sorry auntie Caroline.” Abigail said as she quickly stood up, bringing Caroline to give her a smile before lifting up her own shirt to find that there was just a few small droplets of blood. The blonde shrugged it off and stood to her feet, seeing Ashley and Ichiru.

“Mommy!” Abigail said in excitement as she ran to the brunette, who picked up the toddler and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“So, care to explain what just happened downstairs?” Caroline asked with a smirk as she looked from Ashley to Ichiru.

“Uhh…” Ashley looked over to Ichiru, putting Abigail back down on the ground as she looked back over to Caroline and Kiseki. “Something weird has been happening to Ichiru and I; we’ve been getting these weird flashbacks from when we were kids of us being together. And well… everything seems so real now.” Ashley then turned over to Ichiru. “We have this weird attraction for each other that can’t be explained…” Caroline sat on the bed with Abigail at Ashley’s words, looking at the two in both confusion and curiosity.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:18 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I don’t think they've met before… though she did say that she needed to talk to me about something later.” Caroline responded, bringing Kiseki to look at the ground in thought. The two were acting as though they knew each other from somewhere, but to his knowledge they’d never met. Ichiru and Kiseki hadn’t been separated very much at all since they’d left their parents; they were pretty much always together. So he would have known if Ichiru had met someone, right…? Caroline’s laugh brought him to look over to where Abigail was trying to stand on her hands on the bed.

“I can’t do it…” She said in frustration, her tail whipping around behind her, which brought Kiseki to smile, remembering how Ichiru’s used to do the same thing - and still did.

“You have to have good upper arm strength and good balance.” Caroline, walking away from where Kiseki still stood to a different spot of the room, leaning forward and kicking off the ground to do a straight handstand. He heard Abigail giggle from the bed before speaking again.

“You can do that easily because you’re Mai.”

“I’m pretty much a circus freak.” Caroline said as she leaned forward a bit more before falling lightly onto her back as Abigail sat down on her stomach.

“You’re not a circus freak. You’re my Caroline.” She said, and Kiseki smiled at the two.

“You’re not a freak; you’re closer to a normal human than I can ever be.”

“No…” Ashley responded to Ichiru softly with a shake of her head. “It’s probably just a coincidence…” Ichiru looked at the floor, not buying that so easily. It was too strange that something had begun to happen right after he and met Ashley. “We’ll be safer if we all stick together.” He didn’t look up at first when she spoke again, although when he did, she was smiling again. He couldn’t bring himself to return it this time, his mind set on the fact that he was part of the reason she kept getting attacked - and almost killed each time. However, before he could say anything, she gently took his hand and guided him upstairs to Abigail’s room, where Kiseki, Caroline and Abigail were.

“You’re hurting my bellybutton ring, Abby.” Ichiru heard Caroline say as he looked over to Kiseki, who had an expression similar to his own as he looked at the floor. The older twin nudged his brother, bringing him to look up at him and instantly force a smile, though by reading his mind Ichiru knew instantly that he had been thinking about his being a Vampire again.

“Oops, sorry auntie Caroline.” Abigail quickly stood up, and the twins looked away from each other to see Caroline lift up her shirt to reveal the bellybutton ring she’d just mentioned, where a few small droplets of blood could be seen on her skin. The blonde merely shrugged it off and stood to her feet while Ichiru glanced over at Kiseki, knowing the scent would hit him eventually. However, it hadn’t been that much blood at all, and the Vampire said that he had fed already so he should have been fine.

“Mommy!” Abigail ran to Ashley, who picked her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek as the twins looked over to the two of them.

“So, care to explain what just happened downstairs?” Caroline asked with a smirk, looking from Ashley to Ichiru. Kiseki looked at them as well, curious as to whether they had met before, or what was going on if they hadn’t. Ichiru wasn’t the type to fall for someone that easily - especially within just a few hours. There had only been one person who he had fallen for like that, but for some reason, Kiseki couldn’t remember her no matter how hard he tried.

“Uhh…” Ashley looked over to Ichiru, putting Abigail back down before looking back to Kiseki and Caroline. “Something weird has been happening to Ichiru and I; we’ve been getting these weird flashbacks from when we were kids of us being together. And well… everything seems so real now.” She then looked back to Ichiru. “We have this weird attraction for each other that can’t be explained…” Caroline sat on the bed with Abigail after the brunette spoke, her expression mirroring Kiseki’s as he looked at the two.

“I can’t remember anything from then, aside from hunting with my family; everything else is blank or too fuzzy.” Ichiru spoke after a few moments, his gaze on the ground as he thought back to the flashbacks. “But when I met Ashley this morning, both of us started having these realistic flashbacks. One of them even added up with reality; it seems like they actually happened.”

“And we wouldn’t know because we can’t remember…” Ichiru looked over to Kiseki, giving a nod in response.

“Exactly.” He paused, thinking back to his reaction to the house when he had come in. “Not only that, but when Kiseki and I came into the house, it’s like I had been here dozens of times before; somehow I know where everything is without being told.”

“It’s like that with me, too.” Kiseki said softly as Ichiru glanced at him once again, the confusion on both of their faces becoming apparent. “Do you think a demon is messing with our minds?”

“I don’t know of any demons that can give false memories to people… they can only erase them.” The look on Kiseki’s face made Ichiru realize what he had just said, although for a moment he couldn’t bring himself to say it out of shock. However, Kiseki had the same thought, speaking it before his brother.

“Then… do you think it’s possible that all of us have had our memories erased…?”

OoC: Can't think of anything for Kotomi yet...