Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

OoC: Lol it's okay.

IC: “I’m fine…” It was obvious that the blonde was shocked at Kiseki’s speaking to her, but then again he didn’t blame her. He was shocked that he was talking to her himself - especially since he knew she’d been the one to put Vervain in his and Ichiru’s water. She looked down as she answered him, although a few moments later, her attention went to something else behind him, although Kiseki didn’t bother to look, thinking it was just another customer coming in. He was completely unaware that Ichiru was outside. The Vampire didn’t know what to do or say when Caroline looked back over to him, although thankfully the awkward silence was broken when a waitress came up to the table to deliver some food that the blonde must have ordered before he came over.

“Here you go Caroline.” She said, to which Caroline smiled before standing up and looking back at Kiseki, who almost took a step back in response.

“You’re…not planning on hurting anyone...” The spoke again as she touched the Vampire’s arm, making him look at her in confusion. However, as he looked at her he noticed the pupils in her eyes shrink into slits, much like a cat’s would. However, since his and Ichiru’s eyes did the same thing when they were angry or thirsty, the possibility of her being a Vampire as well rose too. His fingers brushed against the handle of the gun in the holster on his right thigh, but he knew better than to pull it out in the middle of a restaurant, and something told him that Caroline didn‘t mean any harm anyway - no matter what she was.

“Please don’t be scared.” The blonde said quickly - almost as if she had read his mind, and her eyes went back to normal shortly after. Kiseki’s shock was probably apparent on his face as he looked at her silently, not sure how to react. “My name is Caroline. Do you want to sit down with me and talk? I promise I won’t hurt you.” She continued, offering him a sweet smile as she sat back down.

Kiseki hesitated, the slight burning that remained in his body a reminder of the Vervain he’d ingested earlier. That was really the only thing that made him wary of her, but he knew that she had only been taking precautions.

“Sure…” He finally returned the smile, although his response still came out sounding somewhat wary. “My name is Kiseki.” The wariness disappeared slowly as he continued, giving the blonde a sheepish look. “You’ve probably already figured out what I am by now, haven’t you…?” His gaze fell down to the bruises on her wrists and the smile faded during the pause while he looked at them. He looked back up at Caroline, dropping his voice just above a whisper so others couldn’t hear. “I could heal those, if you want me to.”

He didn’t know if the fact that Vampires could heal others’ wounds was a known fact, since only their bad reputation was spread around. Most people knew that they could heal themselves, but even Kiseki hadn’t known they could heal other people until he had become one himself. He didn’t know if Caroline already knew they could, or if she would be shocked by it like he had been, but either way he still honestly wanted those bruises to disappear.

Shortly after Kotomi arrived, a small group began to gather around the body; policemen had arrived to investigate the scene by now, and there would probably be an ambulance or something of the sort coming to retrieve the body soon. The two siblings were still trying to figure out what might have happened when a scream suddenly shattered the silent air, bringing both of them to whip around to see Ashley with a girl who appeared to be only around five years old in her arms.

The child buried her face in the older female’s shirt, and shortly after Ashley began talking to one of the police officers. Ichiru stared at the two of them for a moment, still baffled by the fact that it seemed like he knew Ashley from somewhere - and not just because she was an actress or model. It felt like he actually knew her.

“So there’s no clues at all as to how this happened?” Kotomi’s voice brought the demon to look back over to her, shaking his head in response.

“There probably were; the person with the video camera had to have caught what actually happened, but he ran off before I could speak with him.” Kotomi scowled, looking back at the body.

“I think I might know who it was, but I want to be sure before I go hunting them down.” Ichiru looked at her in question, prompting her to continue. “I was out in the ocean this morning, sitting on a rock when a blonde haired man appeared beside me. After he spoke with me, he floated to town - I don’t think humans are able to do that.”

“Floated?” Ichiru echoed, and Kotomi nodded.

“Floated. Like actual levitation. I know I wasn’t imagining things.” Kotomi made sure to leave out the part about her being a Mermaid for now; she’d wait until things were a bit calmer and she and the twins were alone to reveal that. She glanced back down at the body once more. “He came into town right before this happened, so I think he could possibly be behind it.”

“You’re probably right… But it’s a good idea to wait to see if he’s the real culprit.” Ichiru responded, glancing back over to see Ashley looking directly at him.

“Oh, another thing.” Kotomi looked at Ichiru as she spoke again, although the dark haired teen didn’t take his eyes off of Ashley this time. “The brown haired girl in the crowd over there… I saw her earlier too. She swam by in the ocean just before the other guy appeared - as a Mermaid.”

Ichiru’s eyes remained locked with Ashley’s as she stared him down from where she stood. He could easily tell that she was pissed - obviously at him. It was clear that she thought he was the one who had killed the guy in the street, since she already thought he was a Vampire from back in the restaurant. The slightest hint of a smirk came onto his face as she started to turn away.

“Mermaid, huh?” He watched the brunette walk away, his eyes falling on the little girl in her arms, who he had assumed was her younger sister. However, when the emerald green eyes of the child locked with his own, he was hit with the same feeling of nostalgia he got when he saw Ashley. The eyes were exactly like his and Kiseki’s, but that was just a coincidence…right? Just like with Ashley, he felt like he knew the girl from somewhere; like they were connected somehow. A part of him felt saddened just from looking at her; like he’d just lost something, but he couldn’t figure out why.

“Are you okay?” Ichiru snapped out of his thoughts, looking over to Kotomi somewhat blankly. “You look like you want to cry or something.”

“What?” Ichiru’s expression quickly shifted back to what would be considered ‘normal’ for him as he turned to face his sister. “No, I’m fine. It’s nothing…”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-03-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:34 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Nalani Hyland
Sorceress
(although this post is more from Kai’s view point…)

Sitting still in their booth, Nalani said nothing as the poor waitress was harassed by her ex. She wanted to, badly, but nervousness kept her in check. Kai, on the other hand, seemed to want action, and was glad when the cook chased the jerk out. He could be seen as many things, but had no patience for abuse, not after his friend had been one of its victims.

“We should have done something,” he muttered in slight regret and only sight when his sister nodded. Despite the situation being over, the siblings continued paying close attention to the scene.

The twin wearing a red hoodie went to check on the waitress after she was given the day off. It appeared her boss was sympathetic, a refreshing aversion of the popular insensitive stereotype. The dark haired teen’s brother, on the other hand, decided to go outside where the scumbag now stood.

“I’m tempted to go out there myself,” he admitted, glancing out the window sombrely. Lani read him like a book, she could tell memories of a battered May was haunting his conscious. She’d endured quite a beating for refusing intimacy with her new boyfriend, and had to be hospitalised for a few days. Knowing this was a touchy subject for her brother, the blonde simply didn’t reply. There was nothing she could really say…

A few minutes passed, neither of them saying too much. Kai responded to a few texts and his sister gave an occasional glancing in the waitress’ direction. She was still in the company of the twin, and was now sitting at the same table as he. They exchanged some dialogue, but it was near impossible to tell exactly what they were saying. The only thing she really grasped was about hurting someone, which was probably in response to the weaponry he carried.

“It’s really none of my business,” she muttered, returning focus back to her own table. Her brother was still on his phone, mashing the tiny buttons with perfect accuracy. Even after he finished the message, the boy remained silent, which was a little out of character, but understandable.

With all this, neither of them had noticed a new character entering the restaurant. In fact, they remained quite oblivious to the scene that was unfolding on the opposing side of the street. Their window didn’t allow for a good view of the situation, but failed to mask everything. Once the pale haired teenager finished his texting, he decided to give the outside world another gaze. With the slight moving of his head, he spotted the other twin and a few bystanders. From where he was, however, there was no telling exactly what was going on.

“What do you think’s going on?” he questioned, prompting Nalani to give the scene a glancing. It was harder to see from her side of the table, but did manage to get a bit of the picture.

“I-I don’t know, but I don’t have a g-good feeling about it,” her tone grew a little uneasy.

“I’m going to check it out,” Kai was adamant, Lani knew that much. She, however, couldn’t help but feel really uneasy about the proposed action.

“Y-you sure?” she asked, although the answer was obvious.

“Of course! What if that ***hole tried something?! I can’t stand this anymore!” he snapped (rather loudly), the last sentence being harsher than the rest. Wasting no more time, the boy rose, and started for the door, his posture growing confrontational.

It didn’t take Nalani too long to follow behind. She, however, forgot her backpack at the table in her haste.

The scene Lani and her brother were met with… wasn’t expected to say the least…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

“Sure…” Kiseki had responded after a few moments, giving her a smile though he still looked a bit wary of Caroline as he sat down. “My name is Kiseki. You’ve probably already figured out what I am by now, haven’t you…?” Caroline was about to respond until she saw Kiseki’s gaze fall down to her bruised wrists, his smile fading at the sight of them. “I could heal those, if you want me to.” Kiseki said in a whisper.

“You would do that for me?” Caroline whispered back in a surprised tone. After a few moments of looking at Kiseki she put down the ice and pushed her plate of food to the side, putting out her wrists to the Vampire as she rested them on the table. “I didn’t think you would actually do that for me, because of the Vervain incident… I’m really sorry about that.” Caroline whispered in a soft tone with a guilty look on her face.

“Of course! What if that ***hole tried something?! I can’t stand this anymore!” Caroline quickly looked over to the new voice, seeing that a male and female leave the restaurant for some reason. Shortly after the two were gone Caroline noticed that they left a backpack behind, bringing her to quickly stand up.

“I’ll be right back.” Caroline said as she quickly grabbed the backpack and walked outside, seeing the two instantly. “Wait, you forgot you’re…” Caroline paused as her attention shifted to the dead body in the road, bringing Caroline’s eyes to widen in shock.

“Auntie Caroline!” Abby suddenly yelled as she saw Caroline, bringing Ashley and Jeremy to turn around and see Caroline standing at the scene; not too far away from Ichiru and Kotomi actually. The two quickly walked over to Caroline with Abby in Ashley’s arms, bringing the blonde to tear her gaze away from the body and look at Jeremy and Ashley. Abby looked back over to Ichiru again, somehow feeling a connecting between him and herself from her Demon side, though the five year old didn’t say anything about it.

“I thought you were working?” Ashley asked as she saw that Caroline wasn’t in her working clothes.

“I’m taking the rest of the day off.” Caroline responded as she casually put her hands in her pockets to hide her wrists.

“Can you put me down mommy?” Abigail asked as Ashley nodded, placing Abby gently down on the ground before looking back over to Caroline.

“Are you feeling sick?” Ashley asked in concern.

“No I’m fine. My boss saw that I was really tired so told me to take the rest of the day off.” Caroline responded. As the two girls began to talk about the body, Abigail walked over to Ichiru and poked his leg to get his attention.

“My name is Abigail. What’s your name?” Abby asked with a smile as she looked up at him, her small fangs showing. When Ashley looked down to check on Abby a few moments later she saw that the five year old was gone, bringing Ashley to slightly panic as she looked around, finding Abigail only a few feet away. Ashley sighed in relief as she walked over to her daughter, picking her up without even realizing who she was standing next to at first.

“Abby, what did I say about wandering off?” Ashley said as she looked into Abigail’s emerald colored eyes.

“Sorry mommy.” Abigail responded, giving a kiss on Ashley’s cheek which made her smile. Her attention then shifted up to the person she was standing just a few inches away from, the smile instantly disappearing as she looked at Ichiru in shock.

“Oh, hi… again…” Ashley said in shock and nervousness of being this close to Ichiru.

“Mommy, me and him have the same colored eyes.” Abby said with a smile as she looked back over to Ichiru. Ashley stared into Ichiru’s eyes, instantly noticing that Abigail was right. Just like how Ichiru was feeling, Ashley felt like Ichiru and her have met somewhere before, but she couldn’t figure out where.

“Are umm, are you still hungry?” Ashley asked as she turned back over to Abby, quickly changing the subject. Abby nodded with a yawn, actually making Ashley laugh as she smiled sweetly at Abigail. “Looks like you’ll be taking a nap also before we go to the beach later.”

“Can he come too?” Abigail asked as she pointed to Ichiru, bringing Ashley’s smile to quickly fade away into an expression of shock again as she looked at Ichiru.

“I’m umm…” Ashley paused as she looked over to the dead body, a white sheeting covering it up now as she looked back over to Ichiru, protectiveness instantly showing up on her facial expression now. “I’m sure he has better things to do.” Ashley then turned around to walk back over to Caroline and Jeremy with Abigail in her arms, who looked saddened as the five year old looked at Ichiru.

“Everything okay?” Jeremy asked as Ashley nodded.

“It’s just been a long morning…” Ashley sighed as she looked at Caroline. “Are you coming home with us?”

“I’m actually going to stay here and eat. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Caroline responded, not mentioning the talk she was having with Kiseki as Ashley and Jeremy nodded.

“Just be careful.” Jeremy said.

“I will.” Caroline smiled. Ashley and Jeremy then disappeared into the crowd with Ashley still holding Abby, walking back in the direction of their house.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“You would do that for me?” Caroline responded in an obviously surprised tone after Kiseki’s offer, putting down the ice and pushing her plate of food to the side after a few moments so that she could rest her wrists on the table. “I didn’t think you would actually do that for me, because of the Vervain incident… I’m really sorry about that.”

Kiseki merely smiled in response as a guilty expression came onto the blonde’s face.

“It’s fine. I know you were just being cautious.” The dark haired teen paused, looking back down at her wrists for a moment before he finally started to take them in his hands to heal them. However, just as he was about to do so, a male voice suddenly filled the silent restaurant, bringing Kiseki to quickly look in the direction of it.

“Of course! What if that ***hole tried something?! I can’t stand this anymore!”

Kiseki watched the blonde haired boy that had been with the girl he’d seen earlier get up and leave the restaurant, followed shortly after by the girl. He noticed that they left a backpack behind, which brought him to start to stand up, but Caroline beat him to it

“I’ll be right back.” She said, picking up the backpack and heading outside with it. Kiseki decided to wait for a few moments, although for some reason he felt uneasy.

“Auntie Caroline!” Back outside, Ichiru and Kotomi looked over when hearing Abby yell. Kotomi didn’t recognize the blonde, but Ichiru knew she was the waitress from the restaurant that Kiseki had been talking to. He was slightly surprised to see that the younger twin hadn’t come out with her as he watched her speak to a blonde boy and girl that had just come out of the restaurant as well before her attention shifted to the body. Ichiru’s did as well, and he thought back to what Kotomi had said. The guy that she had mentioned was most likely to blame for this, but he didn’t want to jump to conclusions before he knew for a fact.

She had also mentioned that she saw Ashley swimming in the ocean - as a Mermaid. Ichiru found that somewhat hard to believe, but Kotomi wouldn’t lie.

A small poke to his leg snapped the dark haired teen out of his thoughts, and he looked down to see the emerald eyed child standing at his side.

“My name is Abigail. What’s your name?” She smiled up at him as she spoke, and Ichiru couldn’t help but smile himself in response, although when he saw the small fangs he looked at her in shock. Unless she was a Vampire that couldn’t control her fangs yet, didn’t that mean she was like him…?

The shock only lasted for a few moments before Ichiru pushed the thoughts away, kneeling down to look at her.

“My name is Ichiru.” He finally answered her, the smile returning to his face. However, before he could say anything else, Ashley arrived at the child’s side, picking her up again as Ichiru rose back to his feet.

“Abby, what did I say about wandering off?”

“Sorry mommy.” As the child gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek, Ichiru found it hard to hide his shock at how she had just addressed the brunette. He’d assumed that she was her younger sister, not her daughter… He noticed the smile disappear from Ashley’s face as she noticed him standing near her, the expression shifting to one of shock.

“Oh, hi… again…” He could easily sense the nervousness in her tone as she spoke, and merely offered a smile in response before Abigail spoke up again.

“Mommy, me and him have the same colored eyes.” She smiled as she looked back at the Demon, who returned it, although he still remained quiet, looking back over to Ashley as their eyes locked again for a few moments.

“Are umm, are you still hungry?” Ashley quickly changed the subject, looking back over to the five year old. Abigail nodded with a yawn, her fangs once more visible as Ashley laughed. Ichiru still couldn’t get over the fact that she had fangs at so young an age. The only way to explain that was…

“Can he come too?” The dark haired teen snapped out of his thoughts, looking at Abigail in slight shock as she pointed to him, bringing Ashley’s smile to fade into shock again as she looked at him.

“I’m umm…” Ashley paused, her attention shifting to something behind Ichiru, which he knew without looking was the body in the street. Protectiveness appeared in her expression when she looked back at him, finally giving Abigail her response. “I’m sure he has better things to do.”

Ichiru started to say something, but decided against it as the brunette turned to walk away. Had he bothered to show it, his expression probably would have been similar to Abigail’s as she looked back at him. The demon’s eyes locked with hers for a few moments before they disappeared into the crowd after speaking with Caroline again.

“What was that about?” The dark haired teen turned to look at Kotomi, who appeared confused by the entire situation.

“She thinks I’m the one causing all of the deaths around here…” Ichiru responded, referring to Ashley’s reactions toward him. Kotomi looked at him in shock.

“Does she know you’re…”

“No, she thinks I’m a Vampire.” Ichiru answered, glancing back toward the crowd where the group had disappeared. “Of course, it’d just make things worse if she knew what I really was…”

“Do you know the little girl?”

“I can’t say for sure.” Ichiru appeared obviously confused when he looked back at Kotomi. He glanced back toward the restaurant, where he saw Kiseki finally come outside, having noticed his brother missing back inside. He looked at the body in shock, then to Ichiru and Kotomi. He appeared surprised to see his sister again, but didn’t say anything to either of them, his attention going back to the body as he walked up near Caroline, Nalani and Kai. Ichiru heard him question what had happened, turning his gaze back to Kotomi to answer her question. “It feels like I know her from somewhere, but at the same time it’s like we’re complete strangers.”

“She looks a lot like you somehow…”

“I know.” Ichiru looked at the ground for a moment before starting over toward Kiseki and the others, motioning toward them and prompting Kotomi to follow so that they could get out of the policemen’s way.

OoC: Last part was fail D:

Old 09-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Azaziel arrived at the door in the alleyway, where he was meeting a hunter. He Knocked on the door in a rhythm of 6 knocks to signal his arrival and awaited the opening of the door. Several moments later, the sound of a chain being unlocked could be heard on the other side of the door, and the door slowly creaked open, revealing a man around the age of fourty, offering a smile to Azaziel.

"Abraham, so good to see you." Azaziel offered a weak smile to his old friend.

"Azaziel, I do hope you didn't cause any trouble on your way here. I've heard from the grapevine about a death in broad daylight earlier today, wouldn't happen to involve you would it?" Abraham asked.

"It was a Rugaru. I was hunting it down, when some idiot blew my cover by attacking me, and the Rugaru ran. I had to kill it." Azaziel responded, to which Abraham sighed. "You going to let me in? I need weapons."

"Oh right, sorry." Abraham said, allowing Azaziel in, the door closing behind Azaziel, and led Azaziel further into the room. "So, what exactly are you looking for?"

"Well, I want a blade that will make easy work of flesh and bone, that in one clean swipe, cuts through with ease." Azaziel stated. "I want an assault rifle with silver bullets, a Bowie knife, a Tranq Gun and darts, a Python and an ASP."

"Any particular model of Assault rifle?" Abraham asked, as he grabbed a Katana from the wall.

"An AK-47 if possible." Azaziel replied.

"Here, a Katana. I'm sure it will suit your needs. Now, let me just go and get the AK-47 and other weapons." Abraham walked off, looking for the various weapons.

Several minutes later, Abraham returned with the weapons and holsters for them, and placed them on the table in front of Azaziel.

"There you go, that will be all you need to take down most targets." Abraham stated.

Azaziel spent the next few minutes putting the holsters in position, the pistols on either leg, the Bowie Knife on the upper right leg, The Katana,AK47 and Tranq Gun on his back, though they were all underneath his trenchcoat and thus out of view, but he still had easy access to all of them if the need was there.

"Thanks Abraham, I need to get going. Be seeing you." Azaziel said his goodbyes, exiting the way he had come in, Abraham watching him leave.

Abraham's eyes flashed a black colour, as a smirk rose upon his face, knowing Azaziel was gone now.

"Ha, that was too easy fooling him, and he's meant to be some old Demon, bah, how did he not even notice I've taken control of Abraham." Abraham laughed.

Azaziel strode down the street, remorse on his face as he walked hastily down the road, away from where he had killed the Rugaru, and away from Abraham's shop.

"I'm sorry Abraham, I wish I could of saved you, prevented this, but I was too late." Azaziel stated, apologizing to Abraham's 'spirit'.

Suddenly, an explosion split the air as a plume of smoke rose into the air, as debris was spewed everywhere. The building was heavily damaged due to the explosion, the lower floor's room having been hit the worst, everything inside completely burnt, the weapons still either attached to what was left of the walls, or scorched remnants on the floor. A lone corpse, severely burnt, lay in the room.

Gorak watched as the man left the building, and began to follow him, though he was shocked when the building the man had left exploded, and headed back towards the building, standing on the pavement outside the building, staring at the mess.

"My, aren't you a resourceful one. I'll have to be careful hunting you." Gorak smirked, speaking to himself. "Especially if you are this destructive."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: in the SUs I had to edit my last post because when I tried to type in more abilities that Mermaids have it wouldn’t let me when I tried to save it on Ashley’s SU; I think it was too long ^^’ so if everyone could look back to my very last post on the SU thread you’ll find that it’s edited =]

IC: Caroline saw Kiseki come out of the restaurant and walk towards her, bringing her to give a short wave before looking back at the body. A few moments later Caroline saw Ichiru and a girl who resembled him and Kiseki begin to walk over to Kiseki and herself, bringing Caroline to take a deep breath and relax. The curly haired blonde quickly read the emotions from Ichiru and Kotomi, feeling that they weren’t a threat either.

“I’m gonna go back inside to make sure no one takes Ashley’s laptop.” Caroline said to Kiseki before walking away from the scene and going back into the restaurant, sitting at her own table as she began to eat. The vibration of her phone going off in her pocket brought the blonde to stop eating and pull out her cell phone, seeing that it was a text message from Joey. Caroline opened it, revealing a picture of herself and Kiseki standing next to each other at the crime scene. Her sapphire eyes widened in shock as another picture came to her phone a few moments later, showing Caroline sitting at the table with her phone in hand. Caroline quickly turned around to where the photo was taken right outside the window, seeing that Joey was already gone. One last text message came through from him, this time it only being words as it read Remember Caroline, I’m always watching. You’re going to have to be by yourself sooner or later, and when you do, I’ll be right there with you. Caroline put the phone on the table and looked down, too scared to even eat anymore.

Ashley, Jeremy and Abigail made it back to their house safely, Abby running right for the kitchen as she opened up the refrigerator.

“Can I have some fruit salad and orange juice?” Abby asked as she pulled out a container of all different kinds of sliced fruit.

“Do you want anything else besides fruit salad?” Ashley asked as she took out the orange juice.

“Maybe toast with butter and jelly?” Ashley nodded at Abby’s answer with a smile as she made everything, Jeremy getting out a bowl to pour himself cereal.

“Where’s mom?” Ashley asked Jeremy as she put some of the fruit salad on a bowl and sprinkled a spoonful of sugar on top, just like how Abigail liked it.

“She had to go into work early today. They saved a female Dolphin yesterday from a shark attack so mom is at the water park taking care of the Dolphin.” Jeremy responded; their mother was a Marine Biologist and Dolphin trainer.

“Is the Dolphin going to be okay?” Ashley asked in concern as she got Abby’s toast together and poured a glass of orange juice.

“Yeah she’ll be fine. They found out though that the mother just gave birth to a baby right before the shark attack so they’re trying to find the baby.” Jeremy responded.

“But a Dolphin calf doesn’t get their teeth grown in until three to four months old, so the calf can’t even hunt for fish.” Ashley said in shock as she gave Abigail her meal at the kitchen table.

“That’s why they’re trying to find the baby as soon as possible.” Jeremy said, seeing the worried look on Ashley’s face. “Go find the baby. The attack wasn’t too far from here so the baby couldn’t have gone far. I’ll make sure Abby takes a shower and a nap so she’ll have the energy to go swimming later.” Jeremy said as Ashley nodded, giving a kiss on Abigail’s forehead before running up to her own room. Ashley changed into her black bikini with pink polka dots, denim short shorts and a plain orange tank top.

“I’ll be back right after I find the Dolphin.” Ashley said as she ran down the stairs, slipping on her pink flip flops and running out of the house, forgetting her cellphone. The brunette ran to the beach which wasn’t that far away from her house, not stopping until she reached the sand and took off her sandals to run better. As she ran towards the water she saw something that was washed up on shore away from everyone else, the spot where Ashley, Abigail and Jeremy were actually swimming at earlier as she ran up to the figure. To Ashley’s complete shock and surprise, a baby Dolphin wrapped up in fishing line was laying on the wet sand, giving out small sounds of pain.

“Shh it’s okay.” Ashley said as she knelt down beside the injured calf. Ashley knew right away that this calf was just born, bringing her to instantly realize this was the mother’s calf that needed to be found. The hot sun shined down on the baby Bottlenose Dolphin as Ashley placed her hand on the skin, it already hot from the short amount of time the calf was out of the water. Ashley reached into her pocket to grab her cellphone, cursing at herself for forgetting it. The fishing line had begun to deeply cut the Dolphin as blood dripped out from the wounds, which made the brunette curse even more as she picked up a thick, sharp shell and begin to carefully cut the thin string.

Everything’s going to be okay. Ashley said telepathically to the calf, bringing it to look at her.

I’m so hungry… I want my mom. The calf responded back.

She’s safe, and you’ll be safe too.
Once Ashley was done cutting all the fishing line she saw all the wounds, bringing her to levitate water from the ocean and begin to gently rub it on the calf to cool it off from the sun. The brunette then took off her tank top and tore it into shreds, wetting them and placing them down on the wounds to try and stop the bleeding. Ashley knew however that in a few moments she would have to run back home and call her mother so they could save the Dolphin.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:49 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I’m gonna go back inside to make sure no one takes Ashley’s laptop.” Kiseki looked over to Caroline as she spoke after Kotomi and Ichiru walked over to them, giving a nod a few moments later in response and watching her walk back into the restaurant.

“So?” The younger twin looked at Ichiru as he spoke, confusion in his expression. “How was your talk?”

“Oh… We didn’t really get to talk much before coming out here.” He responded, to which Ichiru simply nodded, his attention being directed back to the body shortly after. It was obvious that he was distracted by something, but Kiseki knew better than to ask him in public; he would never get the answer. He looked at Kotomi then, a smile coming onto his face at the sight of his sister. “Kotomi, I thought we’d never get to see you again…”

The Mermaid smiled in response, glancing at the body as well before looking back to her brothers.

“I didn’t think so, either. We should try to catch up later once everything has calmed down.” Kiseki nodded, his gaze shifting to Ichiru then as his expression became clouded with concern. “Ichiru?”

“I’m fine.” The older twin answered before Kiseki could even ask his question, glancing back at his brother before turning in the direction of the crowd. “You two can go ahead without me; I’m gonna go for a walk.”

“But you haven’t even eaten yet.” Kiseki said, looking at the demon in concern as he turned in the opposite direction.

“I’m not hungry anymore.” Ichiru responded simply, making Kiseki scowl. “I’ll eat later.”

Kiseki started to speak again, but the older twin disappeared into the crowd before he could, bringing him to sigh and look back at Kotomi.

“I wonder what came over him all of a sudden…”

Kotomi stared off into the crowd after her brother for a few moments, knowing he was probably lost in thought over Abigail and Ashley. Somehow she could have sworn she’d seen Ashley before, but she couldn’t remember where or when for the life of her…

“I don’t know…” She finally responded, deciding to just let Ichiru tell Kiseki about the matter, since she knew the younger twin would be upset if he knew Ichiru was hiding it from him. “I’m gonna check around town though; see if I can find any demons or other creatures out and about. I’ll catch you guys later.”

Kiseki looked like he wanted to protest, but decided against it, simply giving his sister a smile as she turned and headed in the opposite direction Ichiru had gone in. After giving a soft sigh, he turned and went back into the restaurant, walking over to the table he and Ichiru had been sitting at. He started to sit back down, but when he spotted Caroline back at her table, the expression on her face clearly read that she was upset - scared, even. The Vampire furrowed his brow in concern, calling over one of the other waitresses to pay for the coffee he and Ichiru had ordered before walking over to the blonde, noticing her phone lying on the table.

“Hey… are you okay? You look really shaken up.”

It wasn’t long at all after he’d left the crime scene that Ichiru found himself walking on sand rather than pavement. He’d already ventured all the way to the beach, but he honestly didn’t feel like going back yet. He still couldn’t figure out why he felt such a familiar connection to Ashley and Abigail. It honestly was beginning to drive him crazy. He wanted to get to know both of them more, but with Ashley suspecting him of everything going on in the town, that wasn’t exactly going to be easy. Even if he did earn her trust, what was he supposed to do if she found out he was half demon?

He kicked a small rock in irritation, watching it fly a few feet away and land silently in the sand again. What really confused him was the fact that Abigail’s eyes were the exact same color as his and Kiseki’s. That was probably just a coincidence, but still… the fact that she might be half demon couldn’t have been.

Wait, where the hell am I going with this? Ichiru shook his head to be rid of the thoughts, his gaze fixing on something in the distance. It looked like something had washed up on the shore… He walked along the shore until he was close enough to see what the figure was - a wounded baby dolphin. However, it wasn’t just the dolphin. At its side attempting to nurse its wounds was none other than Ashley. Honestly, was this fate or was someone upstairs screwing with him?

The demon hesitated for a moment, but when he noticed that it seemed like the brunette had no weapons, being dressed in only a black bikini top with pink polka dots and a pair of short denim shorts now, he dared to approach her and the wounded creature, kneeling down beside the brunette in the sand.

“Mind if I lend a hand?” The dark haired teen allowed his hands to hover over the wounds Ashley was trying to cover, concentrating on them for a few moments before they slowly started to disappear. Ashley already knew he was a Supernatural creature one way or other, so it shouldn’t have shocked her to see him do something like that, unless she didn’t think he was capable of anything but destruction - like everyone else seemed to.

He rose to his feet, taking a step or two back from the brunette in case she wanted to attack him anyway.

“You should have called someone to help you. Wouldn’t have wanted the little guy to bleed to death.”

Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Hey… are you okay? You look really shaken up.” Caroline jumped when Kiseki spoke to her, looking at him for only a brief moment before reaching into her pocket and pulling out some money, leaving it on the table as she stood up.

“I’m fine. I’m really sorry but I have to start going.” Caroline said as she grabbed her phone and put it back into her pocket before grabbing the laptop case and swung the strap around her shoulder. The curly blonde left in a hurry, walking down the sidewalk as fast as she could while looking in every direction around her for Joey; little did Caroline know was that Joey was following her silently from the rooftops. Caroline was still around two blocks from the house but when she began to pass a darkened alleyway, arms immediately wrapped around the blonde’s waist and pulled her into the shadows, slamming her against the brick wall as she cried out in pain.

“Told you I would be everywhere you went.” Joey said with a smirk as Caroline dropped the laptop case on the ground and quickly turned around, scratching Joey across the face with her claws; that only made him angry. Joey pinned Caroline securely to the wall as he tried to take her clothes off to satisfy his own needs, but the blonde was putting up so much of a fight that he was only able to undo her short’s zipper.

“Stop it!” Caroline cried as Joey threw her to the ground, quickly getting on top of her and put both of his hands around her neck.

“If I can’t have you then no one can!” Joey hissed as he put all of his body weight to his arms, choking the blonde with so much force that it was impossible for her to even move. A few moments after trying to gasp for air the blonde stopped struggling as her body became completely limp, becoming unconscious from the lack of oxygen. Joey continued to choke the blonde however to be sure that she would really die; he knew that she would come back to live due to Mai having nine lives, so he knew that he would have to keep on killing her until she finally stayed dead forever.

“Mind if I lend a hand?” Ashley jumped slightly when hearing Ichiru’s voice as he was kneeling down next to her, the brunette too shocked to respond back to him. When Ichiru hovered his hands over the injured baby Dolphin Ashley quickly pulled her hands away, watching as the wounds slowly disappeared completely. Ashley knew that Vampires were able to heal themselves and others, so this made Ichiru seem like a Vampire to Ashley even more.

“What’s his plan anyway?” Ashley thought to herself as she looked at Ichiru, who stood up from the sand.

“You should have called someone to help you. Wouldn’t have wanted the little guy to bleed to death.” Ichiru said, bringing Ashley to stand up with her fists tightened.

“I was about to run home and call my mom.” Ashley hissed, feeling like Ichiru was actually mocking her as she saw someone jogging on the sand. “Excuse me!” Ashley yelled to the jogger as she ran up to the person. After asking to borrow a cellphone Ashley called her mother, who would be at the beach in a few short minutes with help. Ashley thanked the jogger and returned the cellphone, walking back over to the Dolphin and Ichiru and fell to her knees to gently pet the calf. The whole time Ashley didn’t say a word, only glancing up a few times to make sure no one was watching as she levitated more water from the ocean and spread it on the baby Dolphin is it wouldn’t overheat.

“Ashley!” The brunette looked up, seeing her mom along with a few other people walking towards her and Ichiru who worked at the water park, all being Marine Biologists.

“The baby Dolphin’s okay.” Ashley said as the group reached the scene, bringing Ashley to stand up from the sand.

“I was so surprised when you called me. You’re not supposed to be home until later tonight.” Ashley’s mom said as she tightly hugged the brunette while the others took care of the Dolphin; Ashley and her mother looked so much alike.

“I couldn’t stay away from Abby any longer.” Ashley said with a smile as they released each other, looking down at the Dolphin. Since the Dolphin was just born and small it was easy for one of the guys to pick it up with no problem, carrying it back to the street where the van waited.

“When the two Dolphins are nursed back to health then you can see them. The mother is going to be so happy to her baby.” Ashley’s mother said as Ashley nodded.

“Yeah. A mother would do anything to protect their young.” Ashley said as she glanced at Ichiru, then back to her own mother. Ashley’s mother was so preoccupied in seeing Ashley and the baby Dolphin that she completely missed Ichiru’s presence, giving her daughter a hug before leaving the beach. When Ashley saw that the van pulled away she looked back at Ichiru, down to his weapons that he had and then back up to him again.

“Honestly, you have to be the one who’s causing all the people around here to disappear. You and your brother must be using them for blood and then disposing the bodies somewhere, or even keeping a few alive for blood banks.” Ashley growled as she quickly looked at the ocean’s water, bringing out her hand towards it as a soccer sized water ball came levitating out of the ocean. After quickly freezing it the brunette directed the iced ball at Ichiru’s head, hoping that would distract him as she lunged herself towards the dark haired teen, knocking him hard to the ground as she brought back her entire arm, attempting to punch him in the face as hard as she could as she began to quickly bring down her arm towards him with her hand in a fist.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I’m fine. I’m really sorry but I have to start going.” Caroline responded after looking at the Vampire. It was obvious he had startled her when he spoke, which confirmed his thoughts that she was upset by something even more.

“But…” Kiseki trailed off as she quickly put her phone away in her pocket and swinging the strap of the laptop case over her shoulder, leaving before he had the chance to say anything. He looked at the ground, not knowing what to do at first. Should he follow her to see if everything was okay, or just leave it alone? It wasn’t really any of his business, but if she was in some sort of danger he wanted to help.

After several moments of consideration, Kiseki turned and left the restaurant quickly, heading down the street in the direction he’d glimpsed Caroline going in through the window earlier. He didn’t see any signs of the blonde so far, but she couldn’t have gotten too far yet, unless she really was a Vampire and had used her speed… This thought discouraged the dark haired teen; if she had really left that way he’d never be able to find her.

However, shortly after these thoughts began to cross his mind, Kiseki spotted a familiar male run out of an alley up ahead. His eyes narrowed as he recognized him; the guy from the restaurant. He was the one who had been harassing Caroline earlier. But wait… what was he doing coming out of an alley? To top if off, Caroline was missing after coming down this way only moments earlier. Surely that didn’t mean…

Kiseki ran to the alley, almost able to catch the blonde haired teen as he left, but decided not to chase after him when he spotted something lying in the alley - a body. Caroline’s body.

“Caroline!” The Vampire instantly ran to her side, noticing right away that she wasn’t moving. He quickly knelt down beside her to check for a pulse, his own heart skipping a beat when he didn’t feel one. “No…” He refused to believe that she was dead. That couldn’t be. He could see the red handprints on her neck, suggesting Joey had strangled her. However, when he looked at the blonde’s hands, he noticed sharp claws extending from each fingertip. The moment back in the restaurant where her pupils had narrowed into slits like a cat’s eye came back to mind, and Kiseki looked at her in shock. The only creatures he knew of that had those traits were Mai… Didn’t that mean she would come back, then?

At any rate, he needed to get her somewhere safe incase Joey or someone else came around… With this thought, Kiseki scooped the blonde into his arms, making sure to pick up the laptop as well before using his Vampire speed to run back to the motel where he and Ichiru had been staying.

After he’d made it up to the room they shared, he gently laid Caroline on his bed, placing the bag with Ashley’s laptop in it on the floor at the foot of the bed so that it wouldn’t be mixed up with his and Ichiru’s laptops. He looked over at Caroline, knowing now that she would probably come back, but was there anything he should do to help her in the meantime? And how long would it take?

Ashley stood up after Ichiru spoke, her fists tightening at her sides.

“I was about to run home and call my mom.” She hissed, although before Ichiru could respond, her attention shifted to a nearby jogger before she called out to him. The dark haired teen watched her ask to borrow their cell phone, calling someone shortly after and returning it once she was finished. As she knelt down near the baby dolphin again, he was hit by that weird feeling again. Why did everything about her seem so familiar?

He watched her begin to levitate water over the dolphin so that it wouldn’t overheat for a few moments before deciding to help out once more. However, this time he didn’t have to get near her, simply focusing on the water nearby and using his telekinetic abilities to move it over to the dolphin. Ashley would most likely not even notice he was helping if he timed the movements right, and even if she did, Vampires were known to have telekinetic abilities as well, so she’d still assume he was one. Of course, he would have rather been thought of as a Vampire than a demon anyway…

“Ashley!” After a few moments of working to keep the dolphin from overheating, a voice echoed across the shore, bringing Ichiru to look up simultaneously with Ashley, seeing a woman that resembled her almost exactly, along with a few other people approaching. Ichiru moved out of the way as the others began to care for the dolphin while Ashley talked with the woman, who was apparently her mother. It didn’t seem as though any of them had noticed him, which he honestly preferred. It was bad enough that Ashley thought of him as a threat; he honestly didn’t feel like dealing with an entire group of people.

His gaze wandered to the ocean as the two continued talking, watching the sunlight reflecting off of the water’s surface for a few moments while his mind shifted back to what had happened earlier in town, when he had met Abigail.

“When the two Dolphins are nursed back to health then you can see them. The mother is going to be so happy to her baby.” He faintly heard Ashley’s mother speaking as he pulled himself away from the thoughts, deciding not to get too wrapped up in them right now, and looked back over to the two just as Ashley glanced at him as she responded.

“Yeah. A mother would do anything to protect their young.” He knew what she was implying as she spoke, and although the comment frustrated him more than amused him, the slightest hint of a smirk came onto his face in response. He watched Ashley hug her mother, and then she and the rest of the group left, leaving only Ashley and Ichiru on the beach once more. After the van had pulled away, the brunette looked back to him.

“Honestly, you have to be the one who’s causing all the people around here to disappear. You and your brother must be using them for blood and then disposing the bodies somewhere, or even keeping a few alive for blood banks.” She growled, and the dark haired teen gave a sigh as she quickly looked to the ocean.

“I think you’re a bit mistaken…” He managed to respond before Ashley brought out a ball of water about the size of a soccer ball and froze it before sending it hurling at the demon’s head. He quickly knocked it away with his arm, although he didn’t get the chance to move or counter before the brunette knocked him to the ground. She drew back her fist in preparation for a punch, but Ichiru quickly regained his composure and grabbed her fist as it came down. Pain sprung into his hand from the impact, but he showed no outward signs of it as he quickly flipped the two of them over, pinning the brunette down in the sand.

“I’m not a threat to you.” He stared directly into her eyes, his expression dark with irritation for a few moments before he realized how intimidating he must have looked, bringing his gaze to soften. “Really. My brother and I are hunters. We heard about all of the disappearances happening recently and came to check it out. That’s the only reason we’re even in this town to begin with.” He paused, just now taking in the fact that she had been manipulating the water as Kotomi’s words came back to mind. “That aside, you’re a Supernatural creature too. How do I know you’re not the one at fault?”

Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Not too long at all after Kiseki had brought Caroline to the motel room and placed her in his own bed, the curly haired blonde opened her eyes and sat up on the bed, not realizing where she was. At first a slight panic rose within her as she looked around, but when Caroline saw Kiseki she sighed in relief.

“I thought Joey brought me here.” Caroline sighed in relief again as she stood up from the bed, fixing her zipper from what Joey had done and walked over to a hanging mirror on the wall as she took a closer look at her neck. Red hand marks could be seen along with fingernail puncture wounds from when Joey dug his fingernails into the blonde’s neck. It was then that Caroline realized that her claws were still out, bringing her to quickly retract them as she looked over to Kiseki.

“I’m guessing you already know what I am now… I’m a Mai, and so is Joey.” Caroline said as she looked down, walking back over to Kiseki’s bed and sat down. “I don’t even know why I was with him. I guess I was too scared to leave because I knew he would try to hurt me and probably Ashley’s family.” Caroline paused as she continued to look down, rubbing her wrists. “And… another reason was because it’s almost impossible for me to have a relationship with someone; for any Mai in that matter. We can’t be together with humans because just even a small kiss will kill them. Mai can be together but so far Joey is the only Mai I’ve ever met besides my family. Mai and other Supernatural beings can be together aslo, but what’s the chance of coming across a Supernatural being who you’re attracted to and who is also not evil?” Caroline looked up at the window with sadness in her facial expression from the situation she was in, seeing the graveyard across the street where Scarlet was buried.

Back at the beach Ashley was about to punch Ichiru hard in the face but he quickly caught her fist with his hand, flipping the two over as he pinned down Ashley in the sand.

“I’m not a threat to you.” Ichiru said as he stared Ashley directly in the eyes. With the dark look he was giving her she had a real hard time believing it, looking up at Ichiru with fear as she tried to struggle away, but her hands were pinned down above her head. A few moments later his expression softened, though the brunette continued to struggle. “Really. My brother and I are hunters. We heard about all of the disappearances happening recently and came to check it out. That’s the only reason we’re even in this town to begin with.” As Ichiru paused the brunette stopped struggling, becoming still as she looked up in the emerald green eyes. “That aside, you’re a Supernatural creature too. How do I know you’re not the one at fault?”

“I have a family, friends, and a career; why would I throw that all away? Not all Supernatural creatures are bad.” At Ashley’s words she realized that she had judged Ichiru and Kiseki of the disappearances in town just because they were a Supernatural species. The brunette felt sickened with herself as she looked away, looking out onto the ocean as she watched the waves gently roll in. “I’m sorry I judged you and your brother so quickly.” Ashley said softly as she continued to look out into the small waves. “Me of all people should know that not all Supernatural creatures are all bad, because of what I am, and what my daughter is. Somehow… Abigail is half Demon, which confuses me so much. She’ll be a hybrid once she turns into a Mermaid when she’s thirteen, but I know somehow she’ll remain good. I know deep down she won't turn evil.” Ashley looked back up at Ichiru, once again staring up into those piercing emerald green eyes. “I’m so sorry…” It was then that the brunette was hit with a memory that she never had experienced before…

A younger Ashley and Ichiru around the age of thirteen or fourteen ran along the beach, Ichiru playfully chasing Ashley as their feet hit the wet sand. Ichiru caught up with Ashley and grabbed her from behind, the brunette laughing as Ichiru pinned her down in the sand with her arms above her head.

“That’s not fair!” Ashley laughed as Ichiru smiled down at her.

“I told you I was faster.” Ichiru responded as he continued to smile down at her with his emerald green eyes looking straight into hers.

“You probably cheated.” Ashley giggled.

“Now would I do that?” Ichiru asked as he gave the brunette a kiss on the cheek.

“Knowing you you would.” Ashley laughed as she looked out onto the ocean. “I bet I can swim faster than you.” Ashley smiled as she looked back up to Ichiru.

“Well of course you would win.” Ichiru laughed as he continued to smile down at Ashley, his fangs clearly visible. Ashley smiled as well as she leaned up and kissed Ichiru, who instantly responded by pulling the brunette closer to him.

The memory ended as Ashley looked up at the dark haired teen in shock, looking deep into his emerald green eyes. Before she realized what she was doing and before she could stop herself the brunette slowly leaned up and connected her lips with Ichiru’s in a soft kiss. This new feeling she was getting felt so right to Ashley, like this action she was doing was so natural to the brunette when it came to Ichiru. Ashley tried to tell herself to stop kissing him but something stronger made its way to the surface as she laced her fingers with Ichiru’s, the very ones that were pinning her down in the sand.

After a few moments Ashley pulled away, looking up at Ichiru as she freed one of her hands and placed it up to Ichiru’s cheek, leaning up again to connect her lips with his once more. This time however the brunette slowly deepened the kiss, a familiar desire Ashley felt for Ichiru that she couldn’t explain as the kiss was warm, passionate and felt so right. She could feel the fangs from the inside of his mouth which told her that she wanted him even more for some reason, but she couldn’t figure out why yet; she couldn’t figure out why she loved the fangs so much. The brunette released her other arm from being pinned down and wrapped both of them around Ichiru, gently pulling his body down on top of her until there was no possible space left between the two. An unexplained love rose within Ashley that she felt towards Ichiru, but where was this coming from? Why had these feelings swim to the surface all of a sudden?

The brunette broke the kiss as she looked up at Ichiru once more, her expression going from being happy to one of shock and confusion as she looked up at him. With a quick motion of her hand she summoned up some water from the ocean and hit Ichiru with it to get him off of her, trying not to hurt the dark haired teen as Ashley quickly stood up and ran into the water, diving under when she was waist high in it and turned into a Mermaid, using her speed-swim to quickly flee from the scene and went in the direction of a large island that was around two miles away from shore, though it was clearly visible from the beach.

Lunar Island is a very important place to Mermaids; it’s an island located approximately two and a half miles away from the Homestead shore.

As it seems, Lunar Island is a comet that crashed into the Earth, along with around a hundred other comets that came crashing down in all different places around the world, creating these special islands in the oceans. These islands are made up by humid rain forests, which makes it hard to reveal the real secret that the islands possess. In these islands are a moon pool that are in the inside of a dormant volcano and have two entrances; one being a cave leading to a waterfall outside and the other being an underwater cave that you can swim through to get inside the moon pool; the waterfall is part of a stream running through the mangrove forest.

Lunar Island has been around long before humans walked the earth and it will still be around long after humans have gone. Around Lunar there are the largest populations of Florida’s sharks and sea turtles, some of which cannot be found anywhere else on earth. Off-shore there are coral reef sands and a number of ship wrecks that are around the island. On the northern side of the island there is a place called Triton's Reef; it’s known as a place where sharks breed.

Lunar Island, and the other islands that came from the comets, is a magical place to which Mermaids are drawn to and feel safe there. It is to believe that the comets broke off from the moon, which is why Mermaids are drawn to these islands; the full moon. If a Mermaid were to be in the moon pool while the full moon shined down on the water of the moon pool, their Mermaid tail and abilities will be taken away from them for a whole twelve hours. If a Mermaid were to be in the moon pool while there was an lunar eclipse however, their Mermaid tail and abilities would be taken away from them forever, becoming a normal human.

Ashley raced to the underwater cave and quickly swam through it, slowing down as she slowly swam up to the cave’s surface where she was inside the moon pool. Glittering stone walls and sand flooring surrounded the moon pool in a large room as Ashley swam to the moon pool’s edge, putting her arms up on the sand as she rested her head in her arms. Her thoughts shifted back to Ichiru and what had just happened at the beach, along with the sudden memory that came to her out of nowhere. Ashley had no idea what was going on, but she intended to find out. Still thinking he was a Vampire, the thought of Ichiru compelling her came to mind too, but why would Ichiru compel a memory like that into her head? To get her guard down? Ashley was so confused right now as she tried to piece everything together.

OOC: the outside of Lunar Island- http://images.wikia.com/ploetzlichme...ako_Island.png

the moon pool area- http://images.wikia.com/h2o/images/4/42/Bscap293.jpg

http://a1.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/i...c974d471/l.jpg
Old 09-08-2011, 08:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki sat on the bed Ichiru had used, a few feet away from the one Caroline laid on, with his laptop. He had researched Mai before with his brother, but somehow he couldn’t remember much about them. Did they really have nine lives like a cat, or was he confusing it with a movie he had seen or something? He really hoped that wasn’t the case…

Movement on the bed a few feet away made him quickly look over to see Caroline sit up on the bed, seeming to panic slightly when she noticed where she was before noticing the dark haired teen on the bed nearby, which brought her to sigh in relief. Kiseki did the same, closing the laptop and sitting it to the side on the bed as he turned to look at the blonde.

“I thought Joey brought me here.” She said, standing up from the bed and walking over to the mirror hanging on the wall. In the reflection, Kiseki could see the handprints still there, as well as some small puncture wounds he hadn’t noticed before. The blonde seemed to notice that her claws were still out, bringing her to quickly retract them as she looked over to the Vampire.

“I’m guessing you already know what I am now… I’m a Mai, and so is Joey.” Caroline looked down as she spoke again, walking back over to the bed and sitting down. “I don’t even know why I was with him. I guess I was too scared to leave because I knew he would try to hurt me and probably Ashley’s family.” She paused, rubbing her wrists, which brought Kiseki‘s attention back to the bruises. “And… another reason was because it’s almost impossible for me to have a relationship with someone; for any Mai in that matter. We can’t be together with humans because just even a small kiss will kill them. Mai can be together but so far Joey is the only Mai I’ve ever met besides my family. Mai and other Supernatural beings can be together also, but what’s the chance of coming across a Supernatural being who you’re attracted to and who is also not evil?” She looked up at the window, and Kiseki looked at the floor, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks.

“I… I’m sure you’ll find someone.” He offered a small smile, trying his best to hide his reddened face as he got up and walked over to the blonde. “If you want, I can heal your wounds now.”

“I have a family, friends, and a career; why would I throw that all away? Not all Supernatural creatures are bad.” Back at the beach, Ichiru merely smirked down at the brunette as she responded, knowing when she looked away after speaking that she had realized what she just said. “I’m sorry I judged you and your brother so quickly.” She said softly, her gaze on the waves as she spoke. “Me of all people should know that not all Supernatural creatures are all bad, because of what I am, and what my daughter is. Somehow… Abigail is half Demon, which confuses me so much. She’ll be a hybrid once she turns into a Mermaid when she’s thirteen, but I know somehow she’ll remain good. I know deep down she won't turn evil.” Ashley looked back to Ichiru, who was obviously shocked by what she had just told him. “I’m so sorry…”

“Demon…?” Ichiru echoed the word softly, almost to himself in the pause that followed, simply looking at the brunette in shock. He had suspected Abigail was half demon from her fangs, but he hadn’t honestly thought she was…

He noticed Ashley’s expression shift to one of shock suddenly, making him look at her in confusion as she merely stared at him. Had saying that made her figure out what he was? However, this thought proved to be completely wrong as the brunette suddenly leaned up to connect her lips with his in a soft kiss. The action caught him completely off guard, his emerald eyes widening in shock while she laced her fingers with his. Somehow this seemed so familiar though… Everything about her did.

It was then that the dark haired teen was hit with a memory that he’d never once thought about, or even remembered happening.

A younger version of himself and Ashley ran along the beach, the demon, who was chasing after the brunette catching up with her quickly and grabbing her from behind. Her familiar laugh echoed over the sound of the waves as he pinned her down in the sand, holding her arms over her head.

“That’s not fair!” Ashley laughed, and Ichiru smiled down at her in response.

“I told you I was faster.”

“You probably cheated.” Ashley giggled.

“Now would I do that?” Ichiru said, leaning down to give the brunette a kiss on the cheek.

“Knowing you you would.” Ashley laughed as she looked out onto the ocean. “I bet I can swim faster than you.” She smiled as she looked up at Ichiru, who laughed.

“Well of course you would win.” He smiled down at the brunette again, his fangs clearly visible. Ashley smiled as well as she leaned up and kissed Ichiru, who instantly responded by pulling the brunette closer to him.

Ichiru snapped back to reality just as Ashley pulled away, looking at the brunette with the same shocked expression she had given him as she managed to free one of her hands and place it on his cheek. However, before he could say or do anything, she leaned up again, once more connected her lips with his. However, this time something compelled Ichiru to respond this time, finally kissing the brunette back as she slowly deepened it. His grip loosened on her remaining arm, and he felt her wrap both of them around him on seconds later, pulling him down on top of her until there was no possible space left between them. He could feel an unexplainable desire beginning to rise to the surface, but he couldn’t understand why or where it was coming from.

What am I doing…?

Ashley broke the kiss again, and Ichiru looked down at her, the confusion in his expression mirroring hers. However, before he could say anything, the brunette quickly summoned water from the ocean and hit the demon with hit him with it. Ichiru managed to land on his feet, quickly standing up as Ashley ran into the water until she was waist high before turning into a Mermaid and swimming away quickly. He could have easily used his telekinesis to bring her back, but she was obviously just as freaked out by this as he was, so he decided against it. Instead, he gave a soft sigh, watching her swim off to an island in the distance; around two miles away from the shore. He remembered from his readings about Homestead that the name of the island was Lunar Island, apparently one of the places where a comet had crashed into the Earth.

Ichiru turned away from the shore, starting to head back into town before he noticed some motorboats docked nearby, a small building right near them. He gave the island another glance, thinking on his decision for a few moments before finally turning and heading toward the building.

“Excuse me?” A brown haired male appeared at Ichiru’s call, and the dark haired teen nodded toward one of the boats outside, pulling out some money to pay for the rent. “I’d like to borrow a motorboat, please.”

“Sure thing.” The brown haired guy gave Ichiru a smile after a few moments‘ hesitation once he saw the guns strapped to his thighs, taking the money offered to him. “Be careful out there, and make sure to bring it back when you’ve finished with it.”

“I will, thank you.” Ichiru turned and left the building, making his way down to where the boats were taking the nearest one. Once he was out on the water, it didn’t take him long at all to reach Lunar Island, although as he’d suspected, once he got there, Ashley was already gone. He gave a sigh, cutting off the boat’s engine and stepping out onto the beach. The water was calm enough that the boat shouldn’t drift away, so he didn’t have to worry about that. He thought to check the island for any signs of the brunette, but after stepping onto the shore, he instantly noticed that there weren’t any footprints.

“Damn…” That meant that she had most likely kept going or had gone somewhere under water. Which also meant he had just wasted his time…

He gave a sigh, sitting down on the ground and staring out at the water. No one would bother him here anyway, and he needed some time to think. If he went back to the motel, Kiseki would only worry because he seemed to troubled. His mind wandered back to what had just happened; the memory he’d had, and what Ashley had done. It felt natural, like it had happened so many times before - and he’d even had a memory of the two of them. But where had that come from? They had looked to be around thirteen or fourteen, which was the only period of his life from which he couldn’t remember anything. Mermaids couldn’t put memories in your mind, so had that actually been real? The entire situation was too confusing…

OoC: Forgive my suckish motorboat rental… I’ve never done it, so I don’t know how it goes xD

Old 09-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I… I’m sure you’ll find someone.” Caroline looked over to Kiseki, seeing that his pale skin was slightly flushed as he stood up from the bed and walked over to her. “If you want, I can heal your wounds now.” Caroline smiled and stood up, looking into Kiseki’s emerald green eyes.

“That would be awesome. I’m tired of wearing a one pieced bathing suit for these passed for days.” Caroline said, covering her mouth as the smile disappeared while looking at Kiseki with her eyes widened. After a few moments she sighed, taking her hand away from her mouth as she lifted up a part of her shirt, revealing a large bruise that spread throughout her entire ribcage on the left side. “This is what he did to me the night I broke up with him. He threw me to the floor and started kicking me as hard as he could…” Caroline said softly as she looked down at the large bruise. “This is another reason why no one would want to be with me; I have a psychotic ex-boyfriend whose out for blood…” Caroline said as she slowly looked up to Kiseki. “Once you heal everything then I’ll leave. I don’t want you getting caught up in the middle of this, and I also don't want to be a bother to you.”

Back at the moon pool Ashley pulled herself out from the water and laid on the sand, rolling onto her back after a few moments as she quickly dried herself, standing up once her legs returned and walking over to the cave’s wall; she was back in just her bikini top, short denim shorts and bare feet since she left her sandals at the other beach where the baby dolphin was found. It felt like something compelled her to look at this certain section of the wall, seeing that I.K + A.G Forever with a heart surrounding the letters was engraved, bringing the brunette to touch it with her fingertips. As soon as she did, another memory came to the brunette.

“Do you think you’ll get into trouble by your dad for stealing his pocket knife?” A younger Ashley asked as she watched a younger Ichiru carve something into the cave’s wall.

“I probably will but oh well.” Ichiru responded as he continued to carve, bringing Ashley to smile. Once he was finished Ichiru put the knife back into his pocket and looked at Ashley, giving her a warm smile. “Our initials are finished.”

“Do you really think we’ll be together forever? We’re so young…” Ashley said as she looked down at the ground, sadness easily showing on her face. Ichiru gently backed up Ashley into the wall and looked at her, lacing his fingers with her own.

“I love you Ashley, so so much. I know that we’re young, but this is real. I’ve never met anyone like you before, and there’s no one else who I could imagine being with besides you.” Ichiru responded as he placed a hand up to the brunette’s cheek.

“Do you really mean that?” Ashley asked, bringing Ichiru to close the space in between the two as he softly kissed her, action speaking louder than words as the kiss slowly deepened. After a few moments the kiss broke, bringing the two to look at each other.

“I’d rather die than lose you.” Ichiru said.

“I’ve been thinking… for the last couple weeks now…” Ashley said as her cheeks lightened in a bright blush, taking off her shirt to reveal a pink training bra. Ichiru looked at the brunette in shock, not expecting this at all.

“Are… are you sure? Like you said, we’re pretty young… not that I don’t want to, because believe me, I do… I just want to be sure that we’re both ready.” Ichiru said, to which Ashley nodded.

“We love each other so much Ichiru… age shouldn’t effect of how we express it.” Ashley said with a smile, bringing Ichiru to smile as well before taking off his own shirt, pressing his body against Ashley’s as they deeply kissed. A blanket was already lying down on the sand next to the moon pool as the two walked away from the wall and laid on top of it, Ichiru being on top of Ashley as he kissed her neck. After a few long moments the two found themselves completely undressed, Ichiru looking down at the brunette as he gently connected his body with hers…

Ashley quickly backed away from the wall as she looked at it in shock, then down at the spot as she remembered where the blanket was.

“What the hell is going on?” Ashley asked herself, running out from the moon pool and into the thick, humid forest. Confusion was raising up within the Mermaid as she quickly walked down a path that led to the beach, thinking of what she just witnessed in her head; she was so distracted that she had no idea her feet were getting cut up by the sharp branches and rocks. Where were these memories coming from? She knew she wasn’t compelled, so what was going on? When the brunette reached the beach she saw Ichiru sitting down by the water, bringing her to freeze as she looked at him.

“You’re here? Out of all places you’re actually here?” Ashley asked in shock, slowly walking towards him as she sat down a few away from Ichiru. “Please, I need you to tell me everything about yourself. I’ve been having these… flashbacks of us being together when we were like thirteen or fourteen. The very first one happened at the beach…” Ashley said as she looked down, remembering that she acted on the memory and actually kissed Ichiru. “And, well… I just had another one at the moon pool, when I touched the wall…” Ashley suddenly blushed, looking back over to Ichiru. “I don’t know what’s happening… please tell me you know what's going on.” Ashley said softly.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:02 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“That would be awesome. I’m tired of wearing a one pieced bathing suit for these passed for days.” Caroline responded with a smile, although after she’d spoken she quickly covered her mouth, looking at the Vampire with widened eyes as it disappeared. Kiseki was just about to ask what she meant when the blonde sighed, taking her hand away from her mouth to lift up part of her shirt and revealed a large bruise that spread across her entire ribcage on the left side. The dark haired teen looked at it in shock as Caroline explained to him how she had gotten it, his fists clenching at his sides.

“This is another reason why no one would want to be with me; I have a psychotic ex-boyfriend whose out for blood…” Kiseki looked back up to Caroline, the expression of slight anger that had come onto his face shifting back to one of concern. “Once you heal everything then I’ll leave. I don’t want you getting caught up in the middle of this, and I also don't want to be a bother to you.”

“No,” Kiseki answered more quickly than he expected, pausing to catch himself before continuing. “It’s not a bother at all; I wouldn’t have brought you back here if it was… Besides, he knows you’re Mai, right? That mean he knows you didn’t really die so he’ll still be out there…I can’t let you go back out by yourself.”

As he spoke, the dark haired teen gently touched the bruise to heal it, although when he made contact with Caroline, what happened made him freeze. As soon as his fingers touched her skin, an image of Caroline and Joey flashed into his mind, bringing his eyes to turn a pale green as his power activated itself. He couldn’t tell what the blonde was saying at all as she spoke with the older male, but he looked upset by it, proceeding to grab her and throw her to the ground and begin to repeatedly kick her in the side. He knew instantly that this was a vision of what Caroline had told him just a few moments ago. After a few moments, it shifted to a moment where Joey grabbed the blonde by her wrists like he’d done in the restaurant, forcing her against the wall as he yelled at her. However, it didn’t stay on that scene for long, quickly shifting to another, and another; eventually they were going so quickly the dark haired teen couldn’t even tell what was going on. He knew the power was overreacting because of his heightened emotions toward what he was seeing, which meant that until he wasn’t upset, he wouldn’t be able to see them properly. However, if he saw them he’d just get upset anyway, so there was no point in trying to see any further.

Kiseki finally blinked, his eyes returning back to their normal color as he pulled himself out of the chain of visions to find that his nose had begun to bleed a little. He ignored it for a few moments as he gently took Caroline’s wrists to heal them as well, his gaze on the ground for the moments of silence that followed.

“I saw what he did to you…or some of it.” He told her softly as he finished healing the bruises and finally wiped the blood away from his nose before looking up at the blonde. “I’m so sorry you had to go through that, Caroline…”

Ichiru stared out at the water, having decided to just stay on the island for awhile to clear his head. He knew Kiseki would probably start getting worried eventually, but even if he did, they could communicate telepathically so it was fine. He didn’t know Kotomi had gone to hunt for the demon she had seen before, so he thought she was still with Kiseki, which was really the only reason he wasn’t worrying. However, thinking back to his siblings brought Ichiru’s mind to wander back to Abigail. Ashley had confessed that the five year old was a demon, and then right after that, he’d had a flashback of the brunette and himself together. Was she screwing with his head or what? But then again, Mermaid’s couldn’t do stuff like that, could they? So what the heck was going on? He had absolutely no memories of when he was fourteen, and that’s when it had seemed to occur, which frustrated him even more because he didn’t know if they were true or not.

“You’re here? Out of all places you’re actually here?” Ichiru jumped when Ashley’s voice suddenly filled the silence, looking up quickly as she sat down a few feet away from him. He had been so engrossed in his thoughts that her voice had honestly really shocked him, rendering him unable to make a comment for once. “Please, I need you to tell me everything about yourself. I’ve been having these… flashbacks of us being together when we were like thirteen or fourteen. The very first one happened at the beach…” Ashley looked down, most likely missing the expression of shock Ichiru gave her in response as the flashback he‘d had came back to mind. “And, well… I just had another one at the moon pool, when I touched the wall…” Ichiru noticed her blush suddenly, bringing him to look at her in confusion as she looked back up at him. “I don’t know what’s happening… please tell me you know what's going on.”

“No, I don’t…” The dark haired teen shook his head slowly. “I’m just as confused by everything as you are. I actually had a flashback at the beach too, right after you kissed me. But…the weird thing is, I can’t remember anything from when I was fourteen; my memory is completely blank… All I can remember from then is being trained by my parents to be a hunter with my brother and sister.” He looked up at Ashley as he continued. “That’s basically all my life has been; training to be a hunter after our home in Virginia was attacked by demons. I was born with my fangs and powers, but Kiseki was turned into a Vampire three years ago, and our parents wanted to kill him because they thought that he would become evil and bloodthirsty like the others, so we had to leave and go out on our own. From then on it was basically what you see now, what my entire life has consisted of; hunting.” Ichiru averted his gaze, deciding to leave out his being a demon, since he still didn’t think Ashley would react very well to that. However, he was telling the truth about his fangs and powers; he really had been born with them, but he would have rather her thought him to be a Vampire than a demon. “There’s really not much to know about me.”

OoC: Sorry, I couldn’t think of anything for the explanation…

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-10-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“No,” Kiseki responded rather quickly, bringing the blonde to look at him oddly in the moment’s pause. “It’s not a bother at all; I wouldn’t have brought you back here if it was… Besides, he knows you’re Mai, right? That mean he knows you didn’t really die so he’ll still be out there…I can’t let you go back out by yourself.” Caroline gave him a smile as he gently touched the large bruise on her ribcage, though Kiseki froze as his eyes turned a pale green.

“Kiseki?” Caroline asked after a few moments, seeing that his nose was beginning to bleed. “Are you okay?” Caroline asked in concern. A few moments later Kiseki’s eyes went back to normal as he blinked, taking her wrists in his hand after healing her ribs as he looked down.

“I saw what he did to you…or some of it.” He told her softly as he finished healing the bruises, then wiped the blood away from his nose before looking up at the blonde. “I’m so sorry you had to go through that, Caroline…” Caroline looked down at the floor for a few moments, thinking back to what Joey had done to her so many times, and how she never had the courage to tell anyone; not even Ashley.

“Please don’t tell anyone.” Caroline asked as she looked up at the Vampire. “Ashley doesn’t know about this but if she did then she would go after Joey, which could risk her getting hurt. It could be our little secret.” Caroline said, giving Kiseki a warm smile a few moments later.

“No, I don’t…” Back at the beach Ichiru had responded to Ashley as he slowly shook his head, though she could tell that she had startled him from her suddenly being there. “I’m just as confused by everything as you are. I actually had a flashback at the beach too, right after you kissed me. But…the weird thing is, I can’t remember anything from when I was fourteen; my memory is completely blank… All I can remember from then is being trained by my parents to be a hunter with my brother and sister.” He then looked up at Ashley as he continued. “That’s basically all my life has been; training to be a hunter after our home in Virginia was attacked by demons. I was born with my fangs and powers, but Kiseki was turned into a Vampire three years ago, and our parents wanted to kill him because they thought that he would become evil and bloodthirsty like the others, so we had to leave and go out on our own. From then on it was basically what you see now, what my entire life has consisted of; hunting.” Ichiru averted his gaze away from the brunette, bringing her to look out onto the water. “There’s really not much to know about me.”

“I’m sure there’s more to know about you. You have that mysterious vibe to you.” Ashley said as she continued to look out onto the ocean, a smile on her face. “I have memories from when I was thirteen or fourteen, but now that you’re here they don’t feel right.” The smile disappeared as she looked over to Ichiru. “I got pregnant with Abigail during that time period in my life, the father being a boy named Jesse Thomas. I remember him dying from a Demon attack not too long after Abby was born; my memories don’t have you in them. Now I’m getting these random visions of us being together; I don’t know how to even explain them. With these weird memories or visions coming now, I don’t even know if Jesse was ever real. Everything is just so confusing right now…” Ashley said as she looked back to the ocean; the vision of her and Ichiru being together at the moon pool flooded her mind again.

“There’s something I wanna show you.” Ashley said as she stood up, looking down at Ichiru. “I wanna show you the place where I had a memory of us and see if it happens to you too.” Ashley then turned around and walked back towards the thick forest. “Stay close to me because it’s easy to get lost.” Ashley then stepped inside the forest, walking in the direction of the moon pool. After around fifteen minutes of walking, Ashley came to the outside entrance of the cave, which led to the moon pool after a few more minutes of walking.

“Maybe you’ll recognize this place.” Ashley said, walking into a large rock-walled room which had the moon pool inside it. The brunette walked over to the initials engraved in the stone wall and looked at them, then back over to Ichiru. “Touch the initials and see if you have a memory or anything. I had one when I brushed it with just my fingertips.” Ashley said, taking a few steps back to give Ichiru more space.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Eternal Moonlight gave me permission to bunny Lani.

IC: “Please don’t tell anyone.” After looking at the floor for a few moments, Caroline looked back up to Kiseki, who looked back at her with question. “Ashley doesn’t know about this but if she did then she would go after Joey, which could risk her getting hurt. It could be our little secret.” She gave the Vampire a warm smile, which he managed to return a few moments later.

“If that’s what you want.” He paused for a moment, thinking back to the restaurant and the girl Caroline had been talking to. “Ashley is the girl from the Captain’s Inn, right? The one you were talking to when Ichiru and I came in.” He finally sat down on the bed, looking at Caroline as he spoke again. “Is she a Supernatural Creature too?”

“I’m sure there’s more to know about you. You have that mysterious vibe to you.” Back on Lunar Island, Ichiru looked over to Ashley as she spoke, seeing the Mermaid looking out toward the ocean with a smile on her face. “I have memories from when I was thirteen or fourteen, but now that you’re here they don’t feel right.” The smile disappeared as she looked over to Ichiru. “I got pregnant with Abigail during that time period in my life, the father being a boy named Jesse Thomas. I remember him dying from a Demon attack not too long after Abby was born; my memories don’t have you in them. Now I’m getting these random visions of us being together; I don’t know how to even explain them. With these weird memories or visions coming now, I don’t even know if Jesse was ever real. Everything is just so confusing right now…”

Ichiru’s expression shifted to one of shock as Ashley looked back to the ocean. The girl he’d seen earlier came to mind once again, along with the train of thought he had been following unknowingly earlier. All of the missing pieces seemed to lead to it, but that couldn’t possibly be it.

“There’s something I wanna show you.” Ichiru snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at Ashley as she stood up. “I wanna show you the place where I had a memory of us and see if it happens to you too.” The brunette then turned around toward the thick forest behind them, bringing Ichiru to rise to his feet and follow her. “Stay close to me because it’s easy to get lost.” He heard he say as he caught up, making sure not to let the brunette out of his sight as he followed her through the forest for what seemed to be around fifteen minutes. Finally, they arrived at a cave which led to what Ichiru assumed was the ‘moon pool’, that he’d read about when he had looked through information concerning the island. Somehow this place seemed so familiar…

“Maybe you’ll recognize this place.” Ashley said, as she lead him into a room-like place which contained the moon pool, the walls made out of rock. He stopped near the entrance, the strange déjà vu he got from the place taking him off guard as he watched Ashley walk over to where something was engraved on the stone wall; ‘I.K + A.G Forever’ with a heart surrounding it. The writing looked just like Ichiru’s…

“Touch the initials and see if you have a memory or anything. I had one when I brushed it with just my fingertips.” Ashley said, as she stepped back away from the wall, bringing Ichiru to finally walk over to the initials, slowly bringing his hand up to the wall to touch the letters. Instantly, a memory flooded his mind, where he and a younger Ashley stood in that very cave. He saw himself carving the initials into the wall with his father’s pocket knife while Ashley stood at his side.

“Do you think you’ll get into trouble by your dad for stealing his pocket knife?” The young brunette asked as the dark haired teen continued carving.

“I probably will but oh well.” Ichiru answered, continuing with what he was doing until he was finished, putting the knife back and looking at Ashley to give her a warm smile. . “Our initials are finished.”

“Do you really think we’ll be together forever? We’re so young…” Ashley looked at the ground, the sadness easily showing in her expression. The demon gently backed her into the stone wall, looking down at her as he laced his fingers with hers.

“I love you Ashley, so so much. I know that we’re young, but this is real. I’ve never met anyone like you before, and there’s no one else who I could imagine being with besides you.” He told her as he placed a hand on her cheek.

“Do you really mean that?” Ashley asked, bringing the dark haired teen to close the space between them as he leaned in to connect his lips with hers in a soft kiss which slowly began to deepen as the moments passed. However, after a few moments, the two broke the kiss, and Ichiru looked at Ashley.

“I’d rather die than lose you.”

Ichiru took his hand away from the wall as he came back to reality, not knowing that there was actually more to the vision than what he had seen. He looked at the initials again, reaching into his jacket to pull out a pocket knife - the very same one he had just seen himself with in the vision. He stared at the knife, shifting his attention back to Ashley then. For once, his expression clearly showed how he was feeling - shocked and confused. He then held up the knife where Ashley could see it as he turned to face her.

“Does…Does this look familiar to you?”

Back in Homestead Kotomi gave a frustrated sigh as she backtracked to the Captain’s Inn where she had left Kiseki. Now that she thought about it, Kiseki could have easily used his power to find out where the culprit had gone - or at least who it was if he had been able to touch the body even for a second. But apparently that idea hadn’t occurred to the Vampire either; he had seemed really concerned about the blonde haired girl he had come outside with. Was she his girlfriend or something?

The dark haired teen looked up to see that the area was basically cleaned out now; the ambulance had taken the body away and the policemen had already cleared out, along with the bystanders. She noticed the other blonde haired girl and boy still near the scene, although Kiseki was now missing. She didn’t see him or the girl he had been with before inside the restaurant anywhere, which made her scowl slightly. She’d already lost him…and there was no telling where the heck Ichiru was. With a soft sigh, she walked over to where Nalani and Kai stood after finally putting away her katana.

“I’m sorry to bother you, but did either of you see which way my brother went? He was standing right here earlier; a dark haired boy in a red hoodie.” The blonde turned to look at her, seeming to think for a moment before giving a shake of her head.

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t think saw.”

“He left the restaurant a few minutes ago, but I didn’t see which way he went.” Kotomi’s gaze shifted to Kai as he spoke after his sister, her expression faltering for a few moments before she pulled it back into a smile.

“That’s okay, thanks anyway.” She responded, although before she could say anything else a scream suddenly pierced the air, bringing her to whirl around instinctively.

“W-What was that?” Nalani spoke the question that crossed Kotomi’s mind as the dark haired girl scanned the streets for anything. It didn’t seem as though the scream had come from the street.

“It sounded like it came from that abandoned building down the street.” She glanced back at the two while pulling her katana back out, although the blade remained hidden inside of the handle for now. With that, the trio started down the street in the direction of the building. Kotomi opened the door without looking first, instantly regretting the decision as she stepped inside with Kai and Nalani right behind her, seeing that three figures stood across the room; two males and a female. However, when the female - who had obviously been the one that screamed - turned around, Kotomi could instantly see that her eyes were completely black, which brought her to scowl as the other two looked at them as well, dark smirks appearing on their faces as the door behind them slammed shut.

“Great, it was a trap…”

OoC: Sorry about the fail for Kotomi, Lani and Kai's part... Tried to give you something to do when you do post again. xD

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 09-13-2011 at 05:23 PM.