Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:09 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

"I want daddy." Ichiru looked over to Abigail, who extended her arms toward the dark haired teen, bringing Ashley to smile before gently handing her to him. Shortly after Ichiru had taken the toddler, a cop car quickly drove up to the sidewalk, which John got out of a few moments later.

"Is everyone alright? There were calls reported about some kind of orange creature carrying a blonde girl over fences and rooftops." He said, and Kotomi and the twins instantly knew that they had been referring to Derek. They saw John look over to him, a somewhat heavy silence over the group before Caroline finally spoke up, explaining what had happened to the older man. When she told him of the real reasons behind Joey’s actions, Kotomi and Kiseki appeared shocked, although Ichiru scowled instead. He’d sensed that Joey was a bad person ever since he had first seen him in restaurant a week ago - and not just because of the way he had treated Caroline.

Kiseki’s fists clenched at his sides when Caroline revealed that the male Mai had only waited to kill her so that he could sleep with her first, his eyes flashing red for a brief moment as he glared at the sidewalk from beside his brother.

"I'm just gonna go inside." Caroline’s voice snapped the younger twin out of his thoughts, bringing him to look up, watching the blonde disappear into the house. He could easily sense that she was upset, and it was completely understandable. He glanced over to Ichiru, who nodded, looking toward the house as if to say ’you should go after her’. Bur of course, Kiseki didn’t need to be told that.

“I’m gonna go after her…” He looked over to Derek then, offering another smile. “Thanks again for saving her.” With that, the Vampire disappeared inside after Caroline, heading upstairs to her room quietly, where he found her lying facedown on her bed. Although her face was buried in the pillows, he knew already that she was crying. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, gently placing a hand on her back. “I’m so sorry, Caroline… I wish there was something I could do.”

"Take this inside and lock it away." Back outside, John spoke to Ashley after Kiseki had gone inside, bringing the brunette to nod in response. After taking the dagger from her father, she headed inside, Rupert following her. After thanking Derek once again, John announced that he was going back to work to give everyone a story about what they saw, climbing back into his car and leaving shortly after.

"Daddy I'm really hungry." Abigail’s voice brought Ichiru to look back at the toddler, hearing her stomach growl as she gave him a small pout. The dark haired teen chuckled softly in response, looking up at the others.

“I’m gonna take her inside to get something to eat, then.” He said, giving Derek one last glance before heading inside with Abigail, although Kotomi stayed behind with Derek and Jeremy. He figured that the Werewolf already had somewhere to stay, but even if he hadn’t, it wasn’t really his place to invite him to stay at the house. Even though he and Kiseki had already been staying there for a week, it still didn’t seem like it was their own. Finding a home with the sort of life they had lived up until just last week seemed too good to be true, so he was afraid to think of it that way. Kotomi and even Kiseki felt the same way. He pushed the thoughts away as he entered the house, walking over toward the kitchen as he put the toddler down and looked at her with a smile. “So what do you want to eat?”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-22-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

OOC: DA said I could do a timeskip :)

IC: Caroline heard footsteps walk down the hallway and towards her room, though she didn't do or say anything as she continued to cry silently into the pillows. To the human ear Kiseki's footsteps wouldn't had been heard, but since Caroline was a Mai then she was able to hear them perfectly. Kiseki walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge of it, Caroline feeling him put his hand on her back.

“I’m so sorry, Caroline… I wish there was something I could do.” Kiseki said, though Caroline didn't say anything at first. The curly haired blonde remained silent as she took the opportunity to calm herself down, slowly sitting up on the bed a few moments later as she wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"I just can't believe after all this time I never knew the truth." Caroline said as she sat next to Kiseki, staring down at the floor. The thought of making a deal with a crossroads demon traveled though her mind, the thought being very tempting.

Back outside Ichiru chuckled softly at Abigail, the pout still on her face as Ichiru looked over to the others.

“I’m gonna take her inside to get something to eat, then.” Ichiru said as Jeremy nodded, watching as Ichiru walked back inside with Abigail in his arms. Jeremy looked over to Derek then, not knowing what to do. Normally Jeremy could trust people pretty easily if they had saved one of his friends and family, but after the situation with Joey he didn't know who to trust anymore. Joey pretended to be Jeremy's, Ashley's and Caroline's best friend, which left a wound in Jeremy that he didn't know would heal. Jeremy now found himself second guessing himself about Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi, not knowing if he could really trust them now.

"Thank you again for saving Caroline. Maybe we'll see you around." Jeremy said as he managed a small smile, turning towards Kotomi for a few moments as he motioned her back to the house. He knew it would be wrong to kick out Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi from the house after offering them to stay there, so now his guard would be up all day everyday until he can truly learn to trust them.

Back inside the house Ichiru walked into the kitchen and placed Abigail down on the ground, looking down at the toddler with a smile.

“So what do you want to eat?” Ichiru asked. Abigail thought over the question for a moment, walking over to the fridge and opening it, pulling out a half eaten chocolate cake.

"Can I have cake for dinner?" Abigail asked as she put the cake on the counter.

"Cake isn't dinner." Ashley said with a small chuckle as her and Rupert entered the kitchen from the garage, locking away the dagger.

"What do you reckon we should do for dinner then?" Rupert asked as he looked at both Ichiru and Ashley, pausing as he looked over to the stairs. "Caroline isn't in any condition to go out from being both attacked and upset."

"Wanna just order a bunch of Chinese food then and make a buffet out of it?" Ashley asked as Rupert looked back over to her.

"Yeah that sounds good." Rupert responded as Abigail began to quietly open the cake box since Ashley's back was to her, bringing Rupert to laugh. "Umm, Ashley..." Rupert pointed over to Abigail, which made Ashley turn around and laugh also.

"Nice try." Ashley said, taking the box and closing it as Abigail giggled.

"Can I have cake after dinner then?" Abigail asked as Ashley nodded, putting the cake back in the fridge and taking out a Chinese food menu while Abigail walked into the living room to watch television.

The next morning came as Ashley woke up pretty early, the weather being warm already on that summer's day as Ashley silently crawled out of bed in hopes of not to disturb Ichiru. Jeremy slept on the couch again so Kotomi could sleep in his room, the two taking turns each night while Ashley was in the hospital. Ashley's parents were planning on moving to the house across the street from the one they were living in now so the group could have more room in the house, which meant that Kotomi was going to get the master bedroom as her own once Meredith and John moved out.

Ashley walked into Abigail's room to check on her for a few moments before silently walking downstairs, seeing Jeremy fast asleep on the couch as Ashley made her way over to the alarm and disarmed it, then opening the backdoor and going into the backyard with Kairi following. The warm rays from the sun soaked into Ashley's skin, that day being a beautiful summer day as Ashley walked over to the pool and jumped into the water with her pajamas on. Once she was underwater she transformed herself into a Mermaid, swimming back up towards the surface soundlessly.

The sound of splashing brought Caroline to open her eyes, knowing it was only Ashley since she does that almost every morning, turning herself into a Mermaid in the pool and just relax in the water. The events from last night came back to the blonde as she looked up at the ceiling, wishing it were only a horrible nightmare which never happened.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I just can't believe after all this time I never knew the truth." After a few moments of silence, Kiseki finally heard Caroline respond to him, sitting up next to the Vampire with her gaze on the floor. He looked down as well, unable to do anything gently put an arm around her in comfort. He easily heard her thoughts about making a deal with a crossroads demon, which made his grip tighten on her momentarily, although he didn’t say anything for the time being. He didn’t want to jump on her for the idea instantly; instead he’d give her a little time to think about everything and hopefully she would feel better afterward and discard the thought. If the subject came up again, even if it was just in her thoughts, then he would intervene…

The next morning, Ichiru was roused from his sleep from what felt like movement, although he didn’t get up just yet. He had laid awake for most of the night thinking over everything; the situation with Asmodeus, the three men that had come to try and kill Abigail and himself a week before - one of which claimed to be an angel - and now what had happened with Caroline and Joey. When they had been eating the night before, Ichiru had easily sensed a change in Jeremy’s attitude toward Kiseki, Kotomi and himself. It had felt kind of like it had been back before he had come to trust them. Had they circled back around to that again?

He sighed, rolling over onto his back from his original position which had been facing Ashley and finally opening his eyes to look at the ceiling. He could already tell that Ashley had gotten up, but the sound of splashing coming from outside let him know where she was before he could question it. His tail swished in irritation, still partially hanging off of the side of the bed from where he had been facing the opposite direction. Why did he have to be born half demon? Neither of his parents had an ounce of Supernatural blood in their bodies; they were one hundred percent human. So what had happened with him? Even Kotomi had been born as a Mermaid, and that was normally a gene that was passed down. Still, a Mermaid was nothing compared to a demon… It didn’t seem to matter if the other half of him was human; it was like that side didn’t exist.

He growled softly and sat up, glancing toward the window before getting out of bed and heading downstairs. On his way to the living room, he paused to check on Abigail before descending the stairs quietly so that he wouldn’t wake Jeremy, who was sleeping on the couch. He could see Ashley in the pool as he exited through the back door and walked outside, trying to force away his negative thoughts before they could even come.

“Quite the early bird, huh?” He spoke to the brunette with a smile as he sat down near the pool. It was still early in the morning, but already it had become quite warm.

Kiseki opened his eyes when hearing distant splashing, not quite used to the sound yet. Since Ashley had only come home the day before, none of the siblings had known that she went out every morning to swim in the pool, although somehow he instantly knew when he heard the water. Like Caroline, he didn’t get up, instead staring at the ceiling quietly for a few moments. He didn’t know that the blonde was awake until thirst came to his attention, making him sit up as his fangs pierced his gums and black veins began to creep onto his face. He took a few deep breaths, his gaze being drawn to Caroline as her scent greeted him. When he saw that she was awake, he managed to force the veins and fangs away, an expression of concern coming onto his face as he looked at her, although he managed a small smile as he greeted her.

“Hey... Are you feeling any better?”

Old 01-04-2012, 02:51 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley laid flat in the water with her stomach facing up towards the sky, her scars and stitches completely gone for the time being since she transformed. The brunette was staring up at the clouds when she heard footsteps enter the backyard from the house, bringing her to turn her head and see Ichiru walk over towards the pool and sat on the edge of it.

“Quite the early bird, huh?” Ichiru asked with a smile, bringing Ashley to smile as well. She turned over and swam to the wall of the pool where Ichiru was, looking up at him with a smile.

"I like morning swims." Ashley said with a chuckle.

Back up in Caroline's room she blonde saw Kiseki sit up on the bed, seeing that the Vampire was breathing a little heavily as Caroline looked at him in concern.

"Kiseki?" Caroline faintly whispered. When Kiseki turned to look at her she instantly noticed the black veins underneath his eyes and the sharp fangs in his mouth, bringing her to look at Kiseki slightly in fear. She knew that the Vampire must had been hungry, which made her feel guilty since her blood was more tempting than a human's. A few moments later however Kiseki was able to gain control of himself again, giving the blonde a smile.

“Hey... Are you feeling any better?” Kiseki asked. Caroline didn't responded for a few moments as she watched Kiseki, making sure that he was completely under control now. When she saw no sign of blood lust however she nodded, sitting up on the bed.

"I'm fine now." Caroline said with a smile. She was still upset about what had happened yesterday but she dismissed the idea of making a deal with a crossroads Demon and bringing her family back, knowing how disappointed they would be when finding out that Caroline traded away her soul and would be sent to Hell once she died for good. "I saw what happened to you... you're hungry, aren't you?" Caroline's words were more of a statement than a question, the curly haired blonde reaching over to the small table by the bed and grabbed a ponytail. She tied her hair back so her neck was revealed, lightly brushing her fingers across her jugular vein as she looked at Kiseki. "I know that you didn't want to drink my blood before, but I'm telling you that it's okay." Caroline said as she crawled closer to Kiseki to where there was almost no space left remaining between the two. "We're a team know, so we have to help each other out. And don't say that you don't want to drink my blood because I already know you do." Caroline said with a small smile, lightly brushing her fingers along Kiseki's face. "Don't fight the temptation..."

In Abigail's room the toddler opened her eyes and let out a long yawn, her fangs clearly visible as she jumped out of bed. She walked out and went towards Ashley's room, though she found that her parents were gone. Abigail knew already though that her mother always went in the backyard in the mornings to swim in the pool, so she figured that's where Ichiru was too. She walked downstairs and saw Jeremy still sleeping on the couch, the toddler quietly walking passed him and into the backyard.

"Hi!" Abigail said excitedly when seeing her parents, running over towards the two.

"Hey cutie. Did you sleep good?" Ashley asked as Abigail nodded, though she didn't stop running as she jumped into the pool with her clothes on. Ashley laughed as Abigail swam up to the surface and just shook her head.

"Can this be my bath?" Abigail asked as she swam around.

"This can't be your bath." Ashley laughed as Abigail giggled.

Sam and Dean woke up the next morning from a man standing at the foot of their beds with a tan colored trench coat on in their motel room, bringing the two brothers to quickly sit up in alarm. When they saw that it was only Castiel however they relaxed, giving the Angel a look of annoyance.

"It's only eight o'clock in the fricken morning, Cas. What are you doing here?" Dean asked as he stood up from the bed.

"It's our time to strike the family. We haven't attacked them since that one day when you shot the blonde in the head, so I'm sure their guards are down." Castiel said in his monotone voice. A heavy silence fell throughout the motel room as Sam and Dean looked at each other, bringing Castiel to look at them in irritation. "Half Demons are far more powerful and dangerous than normal Demons because half Demons are born that way. If Asmodeus gets his hands on Ichiru and Abigail then this world is in serious danger."

"We get that." Sam said. "We should work with them, protect them from Asmodeus and work as a team." Castiel just shook his head.

"I won't risk it. This world has already shown signs of the Apocalypse because of you breaking the last of the sixty six seals. Remember what the Demon Alastair said to Dean?" Castiel asked.

"Well I don't remember it quote on qu--" Dean began but was cut off by the Angel.

"His exact quote was 'And it is written that the first seal shall be broken when a righteous man sheds blood in Hell. As he breaks, so shall it break. We had to break the first seal before any others, only way to get the dominoes to fall, right? Top of the one at the front of the line. When we win, when we bring on the Apocalypse and burn this earth down; we owe it all to you, Dean Winchester. Believe me, son, I wouldn't lie about that. It's kinda a religious sort of thing, I think.' You're father was supposed to be the one to break the first seal in Hell, but you were the one to do it. You started the Apocalypse, Dean." Dean looked down, wanting to punch the Angel in the face but held back as Castiel looked over to Sam.

"We can't kill them." Sam said.

"And you're the one who broke the final seal that rose Lucifer out from his cage." Castiel said, ignoring Sam's words. "The first Demon will be the last seal, meaning you killing Lilith, Lucifer's first Demon, which broke the final seal. The Apocalypse started because of you two, so I'm not going to just sit around and watch Asmodeus take Ichiru and Abigail for his army."

"You aren't laying a finger on them!" Dean shouted as he snapped, him and Castiel locking eyes. "We are doing this the right way." Dean growled.

"Fine, but the bloodshed will be on your hands." Castiel growled back.
Old 01-04-2012, 08:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I like morning swims." Ashley responded to Ichiru with a chuckle after swimming over to where he was. The dark haired teen smiled in response, although before he could say anything footsteps were heard from behind him, and he turned to see Abigail coming over to them from the front door.

"Hi!" She greeted excitedly as she ran over to them, bringing the smile on Ichiru’s face to widen.

"Hey cutie. Did you sleep good?" Ashley asked, to which the toddler nodded, although she didn’t stop running until she got to the edge of the pool, where she jumped in. Ichiru felt a few droplets of water land on him, since he was close to the water, but it didn’t bother him at all - especially since the warmth of the sun had already heated the water.

"Can this be my bath?" Abigail asked after she had resurfaced, bringing Ichiru to chuckle as Ashley responded.

"This can't be your bath."

“Although the idea of the swimming pool being a giant bathtub is interesting.” Ichiru joked as he watched the two, his tail swaying lightly on the ground behind him.

Back in Caroline’s room, Kiseki’s expression went back to one of concern as he looked at the blonde, noticing that she was staying quiet for a few more moments than normal. However, it was possible that she might have seen the change of his face just a few moments ago, so it was understandable; it might have scared her.

"I'm fine now." Finally, she responded with a smile, putting Kiseki at ease. He didn’t sense her usual happiness, but she did seem a lot better than she had been the night before, and he could no longer find any thoughts about making a deal with a crossroads demon in her mind. "I saw what happened to you... you're hungry, aren't you?" Caroline's voice snapped him out of his train of thought, her words more of a statement than a question.

Kiseki didn’t respond, looking away toward the floor in silence as the blonde reached over to the small table beside the bed to retrieve something.

"I know that you didn't want to drink my blood before, but I'm telling you that it's okay." He looked back up to see that Caroline had tied her hair back, tensing slightly when she crawled closer to him, leaving almost no space left between them. He didn’t mind being this close to her at all, but the distance - or lack thereof - was making it increasingly difficult for him to control himself. "We're a team know, so we have to help each other out. And don't say that you don't want to drink my blood because I already know you do." She gave him a small smile, lightly brushing her fingers along his face. "Don't fight the temptation..."

The Vampire looked away again stubbornly, but Caroline’s scent had already hit him. Despite how hard he was trying to fight it, the emerald in his eyes slowly shifted to a blood red as veins crept onto his face. His mind went completely blank as the thirst returned, the only thing that crossed his mind was Caroline’s scent and his blood lust. Before he knew what he was doing, Kiseki had already pulled her to him and leaned in toward her neck, his fangs piercing through once more as he managed to control himself enough to gently pierce the soft skin beneath them. He had planned to only take a mouthful or two, but once he got the first taste of Caroline’s blood, Kiseki’s thirst reached its peak, and his grip tightened on the blonde as he held her so close that there wasn’t anymore room left between them. He didn’t understand why he was reacting this way to her blood when he had been drinking from blood pouches to get himself used to the smell and taste of human blood so that he could control himself better. But after just one taste of Caroline’s, he had practically lost it. But then again, Caroline wasn’t human, either…

A few moments later, Kiseki finally seemed to realize what he was doing, gently pulling back so that he didn’t hurt her but quickly releasing the blonde after as he looked at her.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to take so much…” His face had already gone back to normal by now, but the dark haired teen refused to look Caroline in the eyes for a few moments while he regained his composure, reaching up to heal the bite mark on her neck. He remembered how he’d gotten a little rough when the thirst had taken over, which brought him to finally look back up at Caroline in concern. “Did I hurt you?”

Old 01-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline watched as Kiseki looked away from her stubbornly, bringing her to slightly scowl since she knew that he was trying to fight away the temptation. She was about to speak but stopped, watching as Kiseki's emerald colored eyes turned into a bloody red, the black veins appearing underneath his eyes and under his skin. The blonde was taken off guard when Kiseki suddenly pulled her to him quickly, bringing her heart to skip a beat in both shock and fear as she looked at him. Caroline felt the Vampire's fangs pierce her skin, though somehow it hadn't hurt as much as she thought it was going to.

Not long after Kiseki had began to drink Caroline's blood she felt a sudden change in Kiseki's personality, sensing the blood lust as he pulled her closer to him and leaving no more possible space between the two as his grip tightened on her. As the moments passed Caroline could feel herself getting weaker and weaker, her eyes becoming heavy as she placed a hand on Kiseki's.

"Kiseki..." Caroline whispered, hoping that the Vampire would snap out from the blood lust. Kiseki gently took his fangs out of Caroline's neck, though he quickly released her as Caroline looked down towards the pillows, feeling that Kiseki was healing the wound on her neck.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to take so much…” Kiseki said. When Caroline looked up at him she saw that his face was completely back to normal, though he wasn't looking at her, instead away from the female Mia. “Did I hurt you?” Kiseki asked as he looked up at her.

"I'm fine." Caroline said with a small smile, taking Kiseki's hand and holding it into her own. She looked a little bit more paler than she normally was and a little bit more weaker as a spell of dizziness clouded her, but she tried her best to not show it.

“Although the idea of the swimming pool being a giant bathtub is interesting.” Back outside Ichiru joked as Ashley chuckled, bringing Abigail to giggle and swim over to Ashley. The older brunette wrapped her arms around the toddler and gave her a kiss on the forehead. All of a sudden however Sam, Dean and Castiel appeared by the poolside on the opposite of Ichiru, Ashley and Abigail, bringing Ashley to look at the three men in shock.

"A little warning next time, Cas." Sam said, referring to Castiel teleporting them somewhere.

"Take Abigail inside." Ashley said as she quickly lifted Abigail out of the pool and into Ichiru's arms, the toddler looking frightened as she stared at the three men.

"No wait!" Dean yelled as Ashley turned back around and made a fist towards the water, three solid spears of ice floating out of the pool and quickly made their way towards the men. Castiel quickly teleported Sam, Dean and himself out of harm's way and to the edge of the pool where Ashley was, bringing her to look at them in shock as Castiel quickly bent down and placed his fingers on Ashley's forehead, bringing her to become unconscious immediately as her body sank to the bottom of the pool.

"She can't breathe underwater, Cas!" Sam yelled as he jumped into the water, reaching the surface a few moments later with Ashley's arm around the back of his neck. Dean helped his brother get Ashley out of the pool and onto the side of it, the two brothers looking at the Angel with a disapproving look on their faces.

"You have to be kidding me..." Castiel said in annoyance. "Fine, but when I wake her up she's going to strike." Castiel leaned down and placed his fingers on Ashley's forehead again, bringing her to awaken. The sound of yelling from before caused Caroline to look at Kiseki in shock and for Jeremy to even wake up, Caroline pushing the dizziness she was feeling away and ran downstairs as Jeremy jumped from the couch and followed Caroline to the backyard where Kairi was barking, though she didn't get too close to the new group of men.

"You guys again." Caroline growled, though she didn't attack since Sam and Dean took out their guns for protection.

"We just came to talk, not hurt Abigail or Ichiru." Castiel explained as Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline exchanged looks of confusion to each other. Ashley hovered her hand over herself to quickly dry the water, her legs returning a few moments later as she slowly stood to her feet.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-07-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I'm fine." Kiseki looked at Caroline, obviously unconvinced from her response. He managed a smile in return to her own, but he could clearly see that she was paler than usual and looked weaker, which brought it to fade quickly as he looked away again. The blood lust that had just taken control of him a few moments before worried him. For the past three years he had been able to control himself perfectly, but yet when he had tasted her blood he had instantly lost control. If he hadn’t snapped back to his senses he might have actually killed her…

The uncontrollable change in his personality hadn’t ever shown itself before, even after being around tons of humans constantly every day, but yet just now it had almost made him kill someone important to him, and he almost hadn’t been able to do anything about it - and that scared him. A lot.

Back outside, Ichiru watched Ashley and Abigail for only a few seconds longer before his attention was drawn to three familiar men who suddenly appeared at the poolside opposite of where the three were. Ichiru stood up instantly, blue flames already beginning to dance around his hands as his pupils took on an eerie white glow.

"Take Abigail inside." His gaze shifted to Ashley as she quickly lifted the toddler out of the pool, taking her in his arms when she handed her up to him, although he looked at the older brunette in protest.

"No wait!" One of them yelled as Ashley used her powers to make three solid spears out of the water, although she had already attacked by then, bringing one of them, who Ichiru remembered as Castiel, to quickly teleport them out of harm’s way. The appeared right where the brunette was near the edge of the pool, and before Ichiru could make a move toward them, Casitel suddenly touched Ashley’s forehead, and the brunette became unconscious immediately, her body sinking down toward the bottom of the pool.

“What the hell are you doing?!” The words came out of Ichiru’s mouth before he realized it, although he had been trying not to swear around Abigail as he looked at the Angel in anger.

"She can't breathe underwater, Cas!" The tallest of the three, Sam, jumped into the water before Ichiru could start toward Castiel, resurfacing with the brunette a few moments later. Dean helped him get Ashley out of the water, the two of them looking at Castiel disapprovingly.

"You have to be kidding me..." The Angel spoke in annoyance as Ichiru kept a tight grip on Abigail in his arms. "Fine, but when I wake her up she's going to strike." He leaned down again and placed his fingers on Ashley's forehead, which brought her to instantly wake up again. Ichiru looked from her to Castiel in confusion, having never seen such a power before.

Footsteps made the dark haired teen turn around, seeing Kiseki, Caroline, Jeremy and Kotomi standing in the backyard with them now, the noise having attracted all of them there - even waking up Jeremy and Kotomi.

"You guys again." Caroline growled as Kiseki’s and Kotomi’s expressions darkened, although neither of them attacked yet. They noticed that Sam and Dean had taken out their guns for protection, but in Kiseki’s case, he knew that he could have attacked at least one of them using his speed if he wanted to. However he stayed put, glancing over to Ichiru, whose flames had died down by now, although his pupils still had an eerie glow.

"We just came to talk, not hurt Abigail or Ichiru." Castiel explained, bringing the siblings’ attention back to him. Kiseki and Kotomi appeared confused, but Ichiru’s expression didn’t change as he stared at the Angel darkly.

“And you expect us to believe that after you tried to kill my daughter the last time we saw you?”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 01-08-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:43 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“And you expect us to believe that after you tried to kill my daughter the last time we saw you?” Ichiru growled as Ashley looked over to him, seeing that the half Demon was giving the Angel a dark look. The brunette's attention went back over to Castiel for a few moments, but then shifted over to Sam.

"Why did you save me just now?" Ashley asked as Sam looked over and locked eyes with the Mermaid.

"Because we aren't your enemies. We're telling you the truth; we don't want to hurt any of you." Sam explained.

"Then put your guns away." Jeremy said as Castiel, Sam and Dean looked over to the other male, the two older men nodding as they slowly placed their guns on the ground.

"There was just a bit of miscommunication from the last time we met." Dean said, though his comment brought Caroline to look at the male darkly.

"Miscommunication? The last time we met you shot and killed me!" Caroline growled, bringing Abigail to look at the blonde in shock.

"You guys said no one got hurt!" Abigail yelled, which brought Caroline to curse under her breath, completely forgetting they had lied to the toddler so she wouldn't get upset. Jeremy looked down as Ashley walked over to Ichiru and Abigail, seeing the pout on Abigail's face as Ashley gently took Abigail from Ichiru's arms and held the toddler in her own.

"We just wanted to protect you. We knew that you would be really upset if you knew the truth." Ashley said as Abigail looked away stubbornly.

"We need to talk." Castiel finally spoke as Ashley, Jeremy, Caroline and even Abigail looked over to the male.

"What do we need to talk about?" Ashley asked as caution was clearly still apparent in her tone.

"A war is going on right now; the Apocalypse to be precise. Asmodeus is building an army full of Demons and Hybrids which he will use to burn this world down to the ground. He wants to use his army to take over this entire planet, so he plans on using Abigail and Ichiru for his army." Castiel explained.

"But Abigail is only turning five years old next week. She's just a small child." Ashley said as her grip tightened on Abigail, though she made sure to not hurt the toddler.

"He'll train her if he gets his hands on her." Sam said.

"Cas wanted to kill both Abigail and Ichiru since there aren't that many Hybrids in the world for Asmodeus to add to his army but my brother and I talked him out of it, so we're hoping that all of us could team up and fight together." Dean said as Jeremy shook his head.

"There's no way we can trust you." Jeremy growled, but Ashley and Caroline looked over to him.

"Jeremy, this could be a really good thing." Caroline said. "Ichiru and Abigail will have more protection this way." Footsteps were heard from the side of the house, Rupert making an appearance as he entered the backyard.

"What's going on?" Rupert asked when seeing the three unfamiliar men.

"We'll fill you in on everything later." Ashley said as Rupert walked over to her and nodded. Sam and Dean looked at the ginger in shock since they knew he was Rupert Grint, but Castiel looked at him in suspicion for a few moments.

"That won't be necessary." Rupert smirked as he quickly took out a knife and stabbed Ashley deeply in her side which made her drop Abigail and collapsed on the ground with a cry.

"Ashley!" Jeremy yelled, though him and Caroline were frozen in place as they looked at Rupert, who quickly grabbed Abigail and disappeared in thin air.

"Asmodeus took over his body!" Castiel said as he disappeared as well to try and follow the Demon. Sam and Dean rushed to Ashley's side along with Caroline and Jeremy, the young Mermaid pulling out the bloodied knife and dropping it on the ground.

"Abigail..." Ashley forced out in pain as she tried to stand to her feet but Sam gently pushed her back down.

"You can't move right now. Cas will get your daughter back." Sam said as Ashley tried to fight against his grip.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:16 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Why did you save me just now?" Ichiru tore his gaze away from Castiel to look at Sam, whom Ashley had just questioned.

"Because we aren't your enemies. We're telling you the truth; we don't want to hurt any of you." He answered, and Kotomi and the twins looked at him warily.

"Then put your guns away." Jeremy said, the two armed older males nodding and slowly putting their guns down while the rest of them watched.

"There was just a bit of miscommunication from the last time we met." Dean said, and Kiseki’s eyes narrowed in response as Kotomi’s fists clenched at her sides, both of them having actually witnessed what had happened to Caroline. Both of them were thinking the same thing as the blonde.

"Miscommunication? The last time we met you shot and killed me!" She growled, and Abigail looked at her in shock.

"You guys said no one got hurt!" She yelled, and Ichiru refrained from cursing under his breath since the toddler would probably hear, remembering that they had all told her that no one had been hurt to keep her from getting upset. Just after the toddler began to pout, Ashley walked over to Ichiru and gently took her from his arms and into her own, the dark haired teen looking back to the trio while Ashley spoke to the toddler.

"We need to talk." Castiel finally spoke again, bringing Kiseki’s and Kotomi’s attention back to him.

"What do we need to talk about?" Ashley asked cautiously.

"A war is going on right now; the Apocalypse to be precise. Asmodeus is building an army full of Demons and Hybrids which he will use to burn this world down to the ground. He wants to use his army to take over this entire planet, so he plans on using Abigail and Ichiru for his army." Castiel explained, and the three siblings looked at him in disbelief - Ichiru especially. The Apocalypse? Was he serious?

"But Abigail is only turning five years old next week. She's just a small child." Ashley said as Ichiru and Kiseki searched the Angel for any signs of lying, leaving them only more confused when finding none.

"He'll train her if he gets his hands on her." Sam responded.

"Cas wanted to kill both Abigail and Ichiru since there aren't that many Hybrids in the world for Asmodeus to add to his army but my brother and I talked him out of it, so we're hoping that all of us could team up and fight together." Dean said, bringing Ichiru and Kiseki to look back at him. Both of them had thought the same thing the day before, which made it easier to accept the three, but they still didn’t feel like they could completely trust them.

"There's no way we can trust you." Jeremy growled, snapping the twins out of their thoughts as Ashley and Caroline looked over to him.

"Jeremy, this could be a really good thing." Caroline said. "Ichiru and Abigail will have more protection this way."

Footsteps suddenly filled the silence, bringing all three siblings to turn and look to see Rupert walking into the backyard. Talk about bad timing…

"What's going on?"

"We'll fill you in on everything later." Ashley responded, and the ginger walked over to her with a nod. As he got closer, Ichiru sensed something different about him, which made him look at him warily. However, when he had finally figured out what he was sensing, it was too late.

"That won't be necessary." Rupert smirked, quickly taking out a knife and stabbing Ashley deeply in the side with it, making her drop Abigail on the ground. Ichiru tried to beat the ginger to the toddler, and even Kiseki started toward them, but Rupert proved faster than both, quickly grabbing Abigail and disappearing. Ichiru quickly recovered and rose back to his feet, having been lunging for the ginger before he disappeared and ended up getting nothing but air. Kiseki stopped at his brother’s side, both of their gazes shifting to Ashley.

"Asmodeus took over his body!" Castiel’s voice was heard, confirming Ichiru’s thoughts before he disappeared as well. Sam and Dean rushed over to Ashley’s side, along with Jeremy, Caroline and Kotomi as the brunette pulled the knife out of her side.

"Abigail..." She tried to stand back up, but Sam gently pushed her back down while Ichiru and Kiseki knelt down at her side.

"You can't move right now. Cas will get your daughter back." He said, bringing Ichiru to glance up at him before he hovered a hand over the wound to heal it.

“We can’t just sit here and wait for him to get back. We have to go after him.” Kotomi looked over to Ichiru as the older teen spoke.

“How will we do that? He disappeared into thin air.”

“I can sense a demon if it’s anywhere around us. Since Asmodeus took Abigail, that just makes it easier for me to find them. Kiseki can also track down Rupert with his sense of smell if that doesn’t work. Even though he disappeared, his scent will still linger.” Ichiru finished healing Ashley’s wound, looking up at his sister. Kiseki nodded from beside him, shifting his gaze to Kotomi as well.

“He’s right; Rupert’s scent is still here even though he disappeared.” He looked back to Ichiru then. “But what about Castiel? If he’s an Angel, he’ll be able to get her back easily, right?”

“That’s not what I’m worried about.” Ichiru responded. “I don’t doubt that Castiel can get Abigail back, but in order to do it, he might have to kill Asmodeus, who is in Rupert’s body. If he kills Asmodeus now, he’ll kill Rupert too.” Kiseki looked at the ground, knowing that what his brother said was true.

“But… he wouldn’t do that, would he?”

“He might if there was no other way…” Kotomi said as her brothers looked at her.

“The best bet in this case would be to exorcise him and send him back to hell, but an exorcism would hurt Abigail as well…” Ichiru sighed in frustration.

“Unless one of us was able to get her away from Asmodeus and take her out of hearing range…” Kiseki finally spoke again, looking over to Ichiru. “In any case, the scent is starting to fade, so if we’re going to do something, we need to do it now.”

Old 01-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

OOC: Hey guys, sorry for the absence. Was in the USA for a while for the holidays, and had no internet connection. Came back last week, and I'm finally ready for RP's again. Again, sorry for disappearing...

IC:

Derek Feyr
Werewolf - Human Form

Having taken off for the night back to the woods after seeing that all his new acquaintances weren't getting into trouble, he shifted back effortlessly, and silently made his way back to the woods. He climbed into a high tree to avoid trouble, and slept the night in his beast form as he was used to. He curled up among the needles, an angry mother raccoon scolding him before skittering away into the night when he didn't move. He felt his breathing get heavier, and his whole body seem to shut down. His eyes would be falling shut, if he had them for the moment, though his sense of smell was actually getting reduced as he fell asleep.

Next morning, he awoke, noticing the sun was only moments past dawn. He shook his bulky body, and jumped down hastily to the ground, transforming back to his human form. The colder morning air drew into his lungs as he raised his eyes up to the sky, only pausing for a few heartbeats to stare at the beauty around him. Well. Last night certainly was successful. I'll swing by today to see what they're up to. Then check the gas station for any leads, and maybe be on my way. He reached under the cover that kept his motorcycle hidden, and pulled it off in one swift motion, the black polished surface gleaming in a single beam of sunlight which reached down and managed to strike the cold metal surface. He saddled up, and rode quietly back to the main road, before loudly gunning the motor, rapidly accelerating in the direction of the house.

Then, a sudden change in the wind altered his priorities. It was a smell he had slightly detected in the strange people last night, but now it was more potent. It was the smell of fear, rubbed into brimstone and gasoline, with a hint of smoke. It was the smell of two demons, potentially very powerful ones. If it weren't for the broad daylight, he would have changed right away. It would be his only chance at fighting a demon. They were nasty creatures, and he knew from experience that they were probably the most powerful of all the Supernatural. They were the only things that he truly feared. Demons meant getting taken back. Demons meant being treated like a hunting dog. Demons meant death.

He gunned the motor down the smaller town roads, using his sense of smell to guide him. The aquatic-spray smell of a Mermaid was hard to miss, especially in the presence of the cold metallic scent of Vampires, in combination with the cat-like Mai. He still smelled the demons, though the smell suddenly decreased in potency. They were gone. He gunned the motor more, until he found the front of the house, and pulled into the drive way, shutting the motor off before swooping off the bike with the precision of a soldier. He rushed to the backyard, curtly asking, "I smell demon, what the hell happened here?"
Old 01-24-2012, 04:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: It's okay, that's perfectly understandable. Glad to have you back. ^^

Kei Ochima is really sick and won't be able to post for around six or seven days while she recovers, so the RP will probably be on hiatus until then.

Old 01-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

(I'm still sick but I wanted to get a post done XD sorry for the suckish post though)

“We can’t just sit here and wait for him to get back. We have to go after him.” Ashley heard Ichiru say as he began to heal the stab wound.

“How will we do that? He disappeared into thin air.” Kotomi pointed out.

“I can sense a demon if it’s anywhere around us. Since Asmodeus took Abigail, that just makes it easier for me to find them. Kiseki can also track down Rupert with his sense of smell if that doesn’t work. Even though he disappeared, his scent will still linger.” Ichiru added as he finished healing Ashley’s wound, and then looking up at his sister.

“He’s right; Rupert’s scent is still here even though he disappeared.” Kiseki said. “But what about Castiel? If he’s an Angel, he’ll be able to get her back easily, right?”

“That’s not what I’m worried about.” Ichiru responded. “I don’t doubt that Castiel can get Abigail back, but in order to do it, he might have to kill Asmodeus, who is in Rupert’s body. If he kills Asmodeus now, he’ll kill Rupert too.” Ashley and Jeremy locked eyes with each other for a few moments, the fear setting in for both Abigail and Rupert.

“But… he wouldn’t do that, would he?” Kiseki asked.

“He might if there was no other way…” Kotomi said as her brothers looked at her.

“The best bet in this case would be to exorcise him and send him back to hell, but an exorcism would hurt Abigail as well…” Ichiru said as he sighed in frustration.

“Unless one of us was able to get her away from Asmodeus and take her out of hearing range…” Kiseki spoke. “In any case, the scent is starting to fade, so if we’re going to do something, we need to do it now.” Ashley nodded as Sam helped the brunette to her feet and began to walk out of the backyard after Sam and Dean grabbed their guns from the ground, but stopped when another male entered.

"I smell demon, what the hell happened here?" Derek said as Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline looked at him in shock, though Sam and Dean looked at the other male in confusion.

"Well who the hell are you?" Dean asked as he pointed his gun at Derek.

"He's on our side." Caroline quickly said as she looked from Sam to Dean. "Derek is a Supernatural creature too, but he's good like my friends and I."

"Can you be sure about that?" Jeremy asked as he glared at Derek. "Don't you guys find it a little funny how twice now there has been some sort of attack and then Derek just happens to show up to help?"

"Knock it off Jeremy." Ashley growled as she gave Jeremy a warning look, though he continued to glare at Derek. Ashley sighed and looked over to Derek. "A Demon named Asmodeus kidnapped my daughter Abigail so we're going to find them and bring her back." Ashley looked back over to Jeremy after she spoke, watching the male tear his gaze away and began to quickly walk out of the backyard with Caroline, Sam and Dean following, bringing Ashley to quickly follow as well.

"Their scents lead this way." Caroline said as she pointed straight ahead towards a street. Castiel appeared right in front of the blonde however, making the young Mai jump slightly out of shock.

"I found the building that Asmodeus took Abigail to but it's covered in invisible Enochian Sigils, which means that Angels can't enter that building." Castiel said as he looked at the group.

"Can you take us all to the building?" Jeremy asked as Castiel nodded.

"On the outside of it, but I can only bring two at a time." Castiel nodded, taking Ashley's and Caroline's hands without another word and teleported them to the location, which was in a abandoned building in the next town over. "I'm going to get the others but don't do anything until everyone is here." Ashley and Caroline nodded at the Angel's words, watching as he disappeared. The two girls then looked at the building, seeing how it could collapse at any moment.

"You okay?" Caroline asked as she placed her hand on Ashley's shoulder for comfort.

"I'm just so nervous for Abigail and Rupert..." Ashley responded as she tried to see anything through the broken windows, waiting for the others to arrive at the scene.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-26-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 03:38 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I smell demon, what the hell happened here?" Kiseki, Ichiru and Kotomi turned to see Derek standing behind them, all three of them appearing slightly shocked at the sight of the Werewolf.

"Well who the hell are you?" Ichiru and Kotomi quickly looked over to Dean as he pointed his gun at Derek, although Kiseki kept his gaze on the Werewolf as he tried to read his thoughts and emotions. He didn’t doubt that Derek was on their side after he had saved Caroline the night before, but with their type of lifestyle, you could never really be too careful.

"He's on our side." Caroline’s voice broke the dark haired teen out of his thoughts, bringing him to look back to the blonde along with his siblings as she explained to Sam and Dean. Jeremy’s reaction was much like Ichiru’s would normally be, but at the moment, the half-demon was more concerned about Abigail and Rupert. After Ashley explained the situation to Derek, Jeremy was the first to walk off, prompting the rest of them to follow. Ichiru made sure to hide his tail before they left the yard, so that it wouldn’t be seen by anyone else.

"Their scents lead this way." Caroline said, pointing down the street and heading in said direction. Kiseki was right behind her, and was equally as startled as the blonde when Castiel suddenly appeared right in from of them.

"I found the building that Asmodeus took Abigail to but it's covered in invisible Enochian Sigils, which means that Angels can't enter that building." He stated as Ichiru and Kotomi stopped to look at him.

"Can you take us all to the building?" Jeremy asked, to which the Angel nodded.

"On the outside of it, but I can only bring two at a time." He responded, taking Ashley’s and Caroline’s hands without another word. The trio disappeared instantly after, making Kiseki, Kotomi and even Ichiru look at the empty spot in slight surprise.

It didn’t take long at all before the rest of the group had been teleported to their destination; a building that looked as thought it could crumble at any moment.

After a few moments Kiseki looked over to Ichiru.

“If it comes down to an exorcism, you’ll have to be the one to take Abigail away from the rest of us. Since you’re a hybrid too, it will hurt you just as much as it does the full demons.” Ichiru looked like he wanted to protest, but he knew Kiseki was right.

“So what’s the plan?” Kotomi spoke the question on her brothers’ minds, although neither of them seemed to have one.

Old 02-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Caroline and Ashley were looking through the broken windows to see if they could find Abigail or Rupert inside the rest of the group showed up to the scene, bringing Ashley and Caroline to turn around and see Kiseki look over to Ichiru.

“If it comes down to an exorcism, you’ll have to be the one to take Abigail away from the rest of us. Since you’re a hybrid too, it will hurt you just as much as it does the full demons.” Kiseki stated.

“So what’s the plan?” Kotomi asked, to which Ashley looked down.

"Since we have such a large group then maybe we could do a distraction." Ashley spoke as she looked up at everyone.

"The only problem is that we don't know where Rupert and Abigail are. This is a really large building so they could be anywhere in there." Caroline pointed out.

"Then we'll all stick together then and enter through the front." Sam said, bringing Ashley and Caroline to nod. Jeremy still had a major trust issue, but his main goal right now was to get Abigail and Rupert back safely.

"I'll wait right here then." Castiel said as Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline followed Sam and Dean inside. Once inside the first thing that they saw were all of the spiderwebs covering almost every inch of the building with ripped furniture and small dead animals. How long has this building been abandoned for?

"Someone help!" Abigail's cry came echoing throughout the building, bringing the group to listen for where her voice was coming from.

"Upstairs." Dean said as he sprinted for the crumbling staircase on the other side of the room.

"Be careful!" Ashley warned as her, Caroline, Jeremy and Sam ran after him. They carefully ran up the stairs, coming across a room which had a large whole in the floor which lead right back downstairs. Not only was there a large hole which could kill someone if fallen through, but Rupert and Abigail were in the room as well with Rupert holding Abigail over the hole by the collar of her shirt.

"Don't you hurt her!" Ashley growled as her fists tightened in anger at her sides.

"You and I have some unfinished business to talk over." Asmodeus said as he looked at Ashley.

"What do you want?" Ashley asked cautiously as Asmodeus motioned the brunette to walk closer, which she did.

"I want you to jump through this hole and kill yourself." Asmodeus said with a smirk. "Or I'll drop your daughter."

"You wouldn't do that. You need her." Ashley challenged.

"I can always just find more Hybrids like Abigail and Ichiru." Asmodeus shrugged as him and Ashley locked eyes.

"If you truly mean that then you wouldn't had gone through the trouble to kidnap her like this." Ashley said. Before Asmodeus said or did anything however Ashley quickly lunged herself towards the hole, falling down it and quickly grabbing Abigail from Asmodeus' grip. The two brunettes fell all the way down to the second floor, though Ashley turned her body over so Abigail was safely on top of Ashley while Ashley's back hit the ground hard. She felt her spine break completely in half as pain began to surge through her body, but she didn't care since Abigail was safe at the moment.

"Mommy!" Abigail yelled as Ashley looked up at her daughter.

"Run outside through the doors as fast as you can. Castiel will be right there and have him teleport you back to the house." Ashley said though pain was clearly heard in her voice and on her facial expression.

"I can't leave you!" Abigail yelled as tears ran down the toddler's safe.

"Abigail Scarlet Gilbert, you listen to me right now." Ashley ordered. The two stared at each other for a few long moments until Abigail finally nodded, giving Ashley a kiss on the cheek before standing up and running out of the building. Castiel instantly teleported Abigail back to the house, leaving Ashley alone downstairs. She tried to move her legs, but she was unable to.

Back upstairs Jeremy, Caroline, Sam, Dean and even Asmodeus were shocked at what Ashley had done, though this was quickly shaken off when Jeremy, Caroline, Sam and Dean to lunge themselves towards Asmodeus, bringing the Demon to fight back.

"We need to do an exorcism right now! Ichiru needs to get out of here and take Ashley with him!" Jeremy yelled before setting thrown across the room by the Demon.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Since we have such a large group then maybe we could do a distraction." Kotomi and the twins looked to Ashley as she responded to the younger girl’s question.

"The only problem is that we don't know where Rupert and Abigail are. This is a really large building so they could be anywhere in there." Caroline pointed out.

"Then we'll all stick together then and enter through the front." Sam said, to which the girls nodded. Ichiru still seemed wary of the two brothers and Castiel, but Kiseki could tell from reading their minds that they weren’t planning anything.

"I'll wait right here then." Castiel’s voice was heard from behind them as they followed Sam and Dean inside with the rest of the group. The first thing noticed about the interior of the building was the spider webs covering nearly every inch of it, along with ripped furniture and small, dead animals. The corpses left an unpleasant odor lingering in the air, which brought both of the twins to wrinkle their noses in disgust due to their enhanced sense of smell picking up on it so well. How long had this place been abandoned to have fallen into this condition?

"Someone help!" Abigail's cry shattered the silence, and the siblings froze as they searched for the direction of the voice.

"Upstairs." Dean spoke just as Ichiru’s gaze fell on the crumbling staircase across the room, and he was right behind the older male as he sprinted toward it, prompting Kiseki and Kotomi to follow along with the rest of the group. They heard Ashley’s voice come from behind them, warning them to be careful as they carefully made their way up the stairs and into a room with a large hole in the floor. The first floor could clearly be seen from it, and it was a long way down. A fall through to the ground below would be enough to kill someone - possibly even Kiseki.

Not only was this hole with a deadly fall in the middle of the room, but Rupert - or rather, Asmodeus controlling his body - stood at the edge of it, holding Abigail over it by her collar.

"Don't you hurt her!" As Ashley yelled at the demon, Ichiru instantly began glancing around the room for anything he could possibly use to his advantage as he racked his brain for ideas. There didn’t seem to be any way he could get Abigail away from Asmodeus without putting her in further danger. He snapped out of his thoughts then, looking up as Ashley walked closer the Asmodeus.

"I want you to jump through this hole and kill yourself." He said with a smirk. "Or I'll drop your daughter."

"You wouldn't do that. You need her." Ashley challenged as Ichiru‘s eyes flashed white with anger.

"I can always just find more Hybrids like Abigail and Ichiru."

"If you truly mean that then you wouldn't had gone through the trouble to kidnap her like this." Ashley argued, and the three siblings knew her point was correct. If Asmodeus truly didn’t need Ichiru and Abigail, he wouldn’t have been going through all of the trouble to try and capture them and kill their friends and family. The demon didn’t get a chance to respond however, for before any of them could say or do anything, Ashley suddenly lunged toward the hole, grabbing Abigail just before the two of them fell through the hole.

Kiseki and Kotomi were too shocked to react at first, but Ichiru instantly turned and darted down the stairs, the sickening thud of Ashley’s body colliding with the floor filling the silence just after he’d started down. He used his enhanced speed to reach the bottom, seeing Ashley lying on her back in the middle of the room and Abigail running outside. He could easily see that her spine had been snapped in half, which he knew he had to heal quickly.

“You have got to be the most reckless person I’ve ever met…” He said half jokingly, although his voice came out slightly shaky from the shock he’d gotten when seeing both of them falling through the hole and hearing the sound of Ashley hitting the ground.

"We need to do an exorcism right now! Ichiru needs to get out of here and take Ashley with him!" He heard Jeremy yell from upstairs, glancing up through the hole to see the rest of the group fighting with Asmodeus. He glanced back down at Ashley, having already begun to heal her back, but he knew that right now she wasn’t healed enough for him to move her. If he tried to move her without her spine in this condition, it would only make things worse.

“I can’t move her like this. Go ahead and start it!” He yelled back to the others, bringing Kiseki to quickly look back down the hole at his brother.

“Are you crazy? It will hurt you too!”

“I’ll be fine. I just need to heal her spine to where I can move her.” Ichiru responded. “Hurry up!”

“But-”

“Just do it! Before he has the chance to hurt someone else!” Ichiru locked eyes with his brother when glancing back up at him, the two staring each other down for a few moments before Kiseki tore his gaze away, cursing under his breath before starting.

“Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica…”

As Kiseki started reciting the Latin exorcism they all knew by heart, a burning pain instantly exploded in the hybrid’s body, making him freeze for a moment before continuing to heal Ashley’s spine. As Kiseki continued, the pain got worse, this becoming clearer in his expression as the seconds passed, although he kept healing the brunette. Finally, he got to the point where he spine was almost healed and he could move her, finally taking his hands away and starting to pick her up. He knew he could have just went ahead and finished, but if he stayed here much longer he felt like he would be ripped apart. It literally felt like half of him was slowly and painfully being pulled apart from the other half. Maybe that’s what was actually happening…

The half-demon turned his head away from Ashley as he coughed up some blood, quickly recovering and scooping her into his arms carefully, rising to his feet and running out of the building with the brunette in tow.

Kiseki glanced back down through the hole as he continued, relieved to see Ichiru and Ashley gone. However, before he could finish his recital, a strong force crashed into him, sending him into the wall nearby.

Ichiru spotted Castiel still standing outside as soon as he exited the building, instantly running over to the Angel.

“Please send us back to the house. I need to get Ashley away from here.” He managed between breaths, the weakness from the exorcism having begun to take its toll on his stamina. He felt two fingers on his forehead, finding himself back at the house only seconds after.

After gently lying Ashley on the couch, he healed her spine the rest of the way, collapsing onto his knees shortly after as he caught his breath.

“I didn’t think it would take that much energy away…” He muttered, wrapping an arm around his stomach for a few moments, where the once intense pain still lingered, although dulled by now. After a few moments, he looked back up at Ashley, offering her a small smile of relief. “I’m glad you’re okay. That was a really reckless thing to do.” It then hit him that he hadn’t seen Abigail outside with Castiel, even though she had run outside. He looked around the living room in search of the toddler. “Abby? Are you here?”

OoC: Let me know if I should change anything. ^^;