Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:40 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: Supernatural: Rise of the Apocalypse [RP]

As Ashley looked around she finally locked eyes with Ichiru, instantly returning his smile as he walked over to her and gave the brunette a soft kiss, which she responded back to before he looked back at her.

“It‘s nice to finally have you back.” Ichiru said.

“It feels great to be back.” Ashley said with a soft chuckle, her gaze going to Kiseki when finally realizing what Abigail had done to him.

“Looks like Abby wants you to be her life-sized doll.” Ashley said as Jeremy, Caroline and Rupert laughed.

“I’m gonna put your bag up in your room.” Caroline said as she started to walk up the stairs.

“Thanks Caroline.” Ashley said before walking into the kitchen with Jeremy, seeing that he pulled out some frozen cheese and bean burritos. “Those will work just fine.” Ashley said as she placed Abigail back on the ground.

“Do you want me to go so you can spend time with your family?” Rupert asked as he still stood by the door, bringing Ashley to turn around and shake her head.

“You’re family too, silly.” Ashley said as Rupert smiled, walking into the kitchen. Caroline returned downstairs with the group and sat on top of the counter as she let her bare legs dangle, the blonde giving out a small yawn.

“I’m really curious… what exactly happened?” Rupert asked as he locked eyes with Ashley. “With the stabbing? I didn’t ask you in the hospital because I didn’t want others to overhear. What is Supernatural?” Rupert asked. Ashley, Jeremy, Caroline and Abigail weren’t shocked at all by the question, knowing Rupert knew perfectly well about the Supernatural since his family was attacked by a Werewolf when Rupert was seven years old and Ashley’s family saved them. His family wanted answers, so Ashley’s family filled his with the Supernatural world. Rupert was nowhere near a Hunter like Ashley and her family, but he knew what was really out there.

“It was a male Mai named Joey. He was Caroline’s ex-boyfriend.” Ashley responded.

“What’s a ‘Mai’ again? I know that Caroline is one.” Rupert responded as confusion washed over his face.

“We’re pretty much like cat-people.” Caroline responded as Rupert looked over to her. “We have heightened senses like a cat, and we have nine lives to spare. Once we lose all nine lives though then we stay dead.”

“Which is something I wanted to talk to you about, Caroline…” Ashley said as the two girl’s eyes met. “The night that Joey attacked me, his target wasn’t actually me… it was you. He came to the house for you.” Caroline’s eyes went widen in shock.

“What?” Caroline jumped off of the counter.

“He was going for you, but I went downstairs to get something to drink after putting Abby back to bed, so he went after me instead. He was probably using the thunder to cover up any noise that he could had made so you wouldn’t wake up to it with your heightened senses, and my guess was that he planned on taking you back to his house and kill off the rest of your lives until you were actually dead for good.” Ashley responded as Caroline looked down.

“So his real target was originally me…” Caroline said as a hint of fear was heard in her voice.

“My dad went back to his house to, well… take care of him, but Joey totally trashed and abandoned the house. We have no idea where he is…” Jeremy added as Ashley’s attention shifted to the window, knowing that Joey could be anywhere, which frightened her.

“I’ll put a stop to him.” Caroline said in anger as eyes traveled back to her.

“Caroline, we should do this togeth—“

“No.” Caroline cut Ashley off at midsentence. “This is something that I need to do on my own. I need to take care of this myself. I’ll track him down tonight and finish him off.” Caroline’s gaze shifted to the same window Ashley’s had, bringing uneasiness to rise within even Rupert.

“You should let us help, Caroline.” Rupert said, protectiveness immediately showing on Ashley’s face.

“You’re not a Hunter or a Supernatural creature, Rupert. Let us handle this.” Ashley said as Rupert scowled.

“What? Do you just expect me to side on the sidelines like a bloody git? I’m a part of this now.” Rupert responded in protest.

“No, you’re not. Your job is to audition for more movies and live your life.” Ashley said.

“That should be your life too! I’m not the only famous person in this house!” Rupert snapped.

“You two stop fighting!” Abigail added as her tail whipped around in irritation. Ashley sighed as she took a deep breath, bringing Rupert to take a deep breath to calm himself down too.

“Yes, I’m famous too, but I’m more than that. I’m a Supernatural creature too, Rupert, and you know that.” Ashley said, seeing a glass of apple juice on the kitchen table and extended her hand, making the apple juice frozen solid. Rupert gave a small smile, looking back over to Ashley.

“You amaze me, Ashley.” Rupert said in admiration as Ashley gave a soft chuckle.

“I still need to do this on my own.” Caroline said as she looked at everyone.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

“It feels great to be back.” Kotomi and the twins smiled at Ashley’s response, her gaze them shifting to Kiseki. “Looks like Abby wants you to be her life-sized doll.” Kiseki’s hand instantly went to his head then, feeling all of the clips, bows and ribbons still in his hair, and his face reddened slightly although he laughed as well.

“I forgot they were there…”

“I’m gonna put your bag up in your room.” Caroline said, heading up the stairs as Kiseki began to take the bows and clips out of his hair.

“Thanks Caroline.” Ashley responded before heading into the kitchen with Jeremy, who had pulled out what looked like frozen cheese sticks and bean burritos.

“Do you want me to go so you can spend time with your family?” Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi turned to look at Rupert as he spoke, still standing by the door.

“You’re family too, silly.” Ashley responded as Rupert smiled, and the siblings moved out of the way so that he could walk into the kitchen, following suit after a few moments as Caroline returned downstairs and sitting on top of the counter.

“I’m really curious… what exactly happened?” Rupert asked as he locked eyes with Ashley. “With the stabbing? I didn’t ask you in the hospital because I didn’t want others to overhear. What is Supernatural?”

Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi were slightly surprised to hear the question, although they already knew that Rupert knew about the Supernatural from the week that they’d spent around him while Ashley was in the hospital.

“It was a male Mai named Joey. He was Caroline’s ex-boyfriend.” Ashley responded.

“What’s a ‘Mai’ again? I know that Caroline is one.” Rupert replied, confusion coming onto his face.

“We’re pretty much like cat-people.” Caroline responded, bringing him to look over to her. “We have heightened senses like a cat, and we have nine lives to spare. Once we lose all nine lives though then we stay dead.”

“Which is something I wanted to talk to you about, Caroline…” Ashley said as the two girls’ eyes met. “The night that Joey attacked me, his target wasn’t actually me… it was you. He came to the house for you.”

“What?” Caroline asked in shock as she jumped off of the counter.

“He was going for you, but I went downstairs to get something to drink after putting Abby back to bed, so he went after me instead. He was probably using the thunder to cover up any noise that he could had made so you wouldn’t wake up to it with your heightened senses, and my guess was that he planned on taking you back to his house and kill off the rest of your lives until you were actually dead for good.” Ashley responded as Caroline looked down.

“So his real target was originally me…” A hint of fear could be heard in the blonde’s voice as she spoke.

“My dad went back to his house to, well… take care of him, but Joey totally trashed and abandoned the house. We have no idea where he is…” Jeremy said, and Kiseki’s fists clenched at his sides.

“I’ll put a stop to him.” Caroline spoke in anger, and the three siblings looked at her in slight surprise due to the sudden change of attitude - especially Kiseki, who had witnessed her fear toward the situation.

“Caroline, we should do this togeth—“

“No.” Caroline cut Ashley off. “This is something that I need to do on my own. I need to take care of this myself. I’ll track him down tonight and finish him off.” Her gaze shifted to the window then as a scowl came onto Kiseki’s face. He started to speak, but stopped when Rupert beat him to it.

“You should let us help, Caroline.”

“You’re not a Hunter or a Supernatural creature, Rupert. Let us handle this.” Ashley said as Rupert scowled.

“What? Do you just expect me to side on the sidelines like a bloody git? I’m a part of this now.” He responded in protest.

“No, you’re not. Your job is to audition for more movies and live your life.” Ashley answered.

“That should be your life too! I’m not the only famous person in this house!” Rupert snapped. Ichiru opened his mouth to step in, but Abigail beat him to it.

“You two stop fighting!” Her tail whipped in irritation, almost simultaneously with Ichiru’s, the dark haired teen having forgotten to hide it when he’d gotten up. But then again, everyone here already knew about it so he didn’t have to. Ashley sighed as she took a deep breath, Rupert doing the same as silence fell over them for a few moments.

“Yes, I’m famous too, but I’m more than that. I’m a Supernatural creature too, Rupert, and you know that.” Ashley said, turning her attention to a glass of apple juice on the kitchen table and extending her hand, making the liquid freeze solid.

“You amaze me, Ashley.” Rupert said as the brunette gave a chuckle, Ichiru finally relaxing as some of the tension died down.

“I still need to do this on my own.” Caroline’s voice made the three look back to her, the scowl returning to Kiseki’s face. This time, Ichiru sensed the emotions coming off of his brother, bringing him to glance at him just as he looked up, suddenly walking over and taking Caroline by the hand to guide her upstairs to her room.

“I think she flipped Kiseki’s protective switch…” Kotomi said as Ichiru gave a soft chuckle.

“Knowing Kiseki, he’ll find a way to talk her out of it.”

Back upstairs, Kiseki guided Caroline into her room, finally stopping to look at her as his eyes locked with hers, although his expression revealed that he wasn’t angry at all.

“Caroline, you can’t go and try to kill him yourself… I mean, I don’t doubt your ability to fight and protect yourself, but I just can’t let you do something like that. It’s too dangerous. At least bring us with you…if we attack him together, we’ll be able to win. He doesn’t stand a chance against all of us, but if you go by yourself you may end up hurt, or…” The Vampire trailed off, unable to finish his sentence as he looked down for a moment during the pause, then back up to Caroline. “I just don’t want anything to happen to you.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 12-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley, Jeremy and Rupert watched as Kiseki took Caroline’s hand silently and guided her over to the stairs, bringing Caroline to sigh as the other three looked slightly shocked.

“I think she flipped Kiseki’s protective switch…” Kotomi said as Ichiru gave a soft chuckle.

“Knowing Kiseki, he’ll find a way to talk her out of it.” Ichiru responded as Ashley chuckled. Kiseki guided Caroline up to her room and stopped, their eyes locking for a few moments though Kiseki’s expression was gentle.

“Caroline, you can’t go and try to kill him yourself… I mean, I don’t doubt your ability to fight and protect yourself, but I just can’t let you do something like that. It’s too dangerous. At least bring us with you…if we attack him together, we’ll be able to win. He doesn’t stand a chance against all of us, but if you go by yourself you may end up hurt, or…” The Vampire trailed off, both of them looking down for a few moments before finally locking eyes again. “I just don’t want anything to happen to you.”

“Nothing will happen to me.” Caroline said as she gave him a reassuring smile, though it faded shortly afterward as she recalled everything that had happened last week. “And if something really does happen to me, well… I’ll come back. It’s like I just keep coming back for more…” Caroline tried to be reassuring but she looked down, dreading of losing another life.

Back downstairs Rupert found himself picking up the frozen glass of apple juice and examining it, bringing Ashley to chuckle as she crossed her arms across her chest, her right hand showing as she extended her fingers. The frozen drink suddenly melted and levitated out of the glass and hovered in front of Rupert’s face, the brunette morphing the liquid into a miniature-sized Mermaid and then making the liquid into a solid, bringing Rupert to quickly catch it before it landed on the table.

“It’s… not liquid anymore. I didn’t know you could do that.” Rupert said as he looked up at Ashley.

“I didn’t know I could do it either until just a few months ago. It’s like it turns into a hard plastic or something.” Ashley explained.

“Can you eat it?” Rupert asked as he put the Mermaid’s head in his mouth.

“No you can’t eat it! It’s not edible.” Ashley laughed as Rupert sighed, bringing Abigail to giggle as Jeremy shook his head. Rupert handed Ashley the Mermaid as she washed it off, giving it to Abigail as her face lit up in excitement.

“Has your agent called you today?” Jeremy asked as the food was cooking in the oven.

“No she hasn’t. Why?” Ashley asked in confusion.

“When you were sleeping in the hospital room last night she had called so I answered. She said for you to either call her or she would call you sometime today.” Jeremy responded.

“I’ll call her right now then.” Ashley said as she pulled out her phone and walked to the backyard.

“Do you know what her agent wants?” Rupert asked as he took a seat next to Abigail.

“Something about being casted into different movies or something.” Jeremy responded as he looked out the window, seeing his sister talking on the phone. Not too long later the brunette had returned, Jeremy, Abigail and Rupert looking at her in curiosity.

“My agent wanted to know if I would be interested in being in three movies; The Roommate, Arena and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. They’re each small parts but the directors in each movie would like me to appear in them.” Ashley responded.

“The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Emma Watson is casted in that movie as well.” Rupert said.

“I know.” Ashley said with a smile. “Each movie scene that I’m in won’t take that long to shoot.”

“So you’re going to do them?” Abigail asked as Ashley nodded.

“Everything starts in a month though.” Ashley said with a yawn.

“Tired?” Jeremy asked as Ashley nodded.

“I’m still a little out of it right now with the painkillers and everything.”

“Well after you eat you should go to bed.” Jeremy suggested, bringing Ashley to nod as Rupert stood up.

“I’m gonna go back to the hotel then and get some rest. Give me a call whenever I can come back over.” Rupert said as he gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek, doing the same with Abigail.

“We will.” Ashley said with a nod. “We should all go out to dinner tonight.”

“That sounds great. I’ll treat everyone tonight then.” Rupert said as Abigail stood up and gave Rupert a hug.

“I love you Rupert.” Abigail leaned over when Rupert knelt down to return the hug and gave the male a kiss on the cheek.

“Love you too sweetie.” Rupert smiled and hugged her back, giving a friendly smile to the others and waved goodbye before exiting the house.

“I can’t wait to get back into my own bed.” Ashley said with a light chuckle.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

The black Harley roared down the nearly empty highway. The scent was getting stronger, he could tell. Even with the wind whipping around him, his highly developed sense of smell could notice just about everything going on around him. There was a bio-car running on vegetable oil about three cars ahead of him. There was a smoker in the car ahead of him to his right. And the cat smell was only getting stronger. The wind was blowing past him, his trenchcoat keeping him warm as it billowed past and behind him. He noticed the scent pull off sharply into a wooded area. Well, can't pull my baby through there. There's gotta be a town somewhere around here. Pulling off the next exit, he slowed his speed down. This is definitely it. He coasted through the town, making sure he didn't attract any attention. Though people stared at the strange teenager in his heavy rawhide jacket on the black Harley, he was used to it. He pulled over to a gas station, parking neatly in an empty spot. He jumped off, his jacket billowing behind him as he moved with distinction. The bell on the door jingled as he walked in, picking up a few packs of beef jerky before walking to the counter. He pulled out a torn beaten leather wallet, and paid the attendant while asking, "There a camp ground around here anywhere. Any place I can just chill for a few weeks in the outdoors?" The gas attendant, who reeked of onions, diesel, and oddly enough, perfume, replied quickly and deftly, apparently unsettled by my presence. After all, we were the same age. Except he looked like an extra from the Matrix movies, sans sunglasses and automatic weapons. He stuttered for a second before answering. "Well, um, the Acorn Groves site is down the road, but it's been closed for a long time. You should just check into a hotel nearby, there's one in the next town."

Derek sighed. Feigning dissappointment, he thanked the cashier before exiting. Perfect. Abandoned for a long time, should be ideal for a good hideout. He rode down the road, eventually seeing the old rotten sign for the campsite. Pulling in, he rode as far back as he could see the path take him. Pulling aside, he pulled the tarp in his backpack over the bike. Camo tarp. Best investment ever in hiding from people. He pulled it in tightly, covering the bike before turning around and smelling. Perfect. The cats are around here somewhere. Tonight we go hunting. He turned around again, setting up a simple camp while waiting for night to fall.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“Nothing will happen to me.” Kiseki looked at Caroline in disbelief as she responded, giving him a reassuring smile, although it faded away shortly after. “And if something really does happen to me, well… I’ll come back. It’s like I just keep coming back for more…”

Kiseki shook his head as the blonde looked down, his mind going back to everything that had happened within the past week - during the very first day they’d met, actually.

“That’s not the point…” He said softly, his grip on the blonde’s hand tightening a little, although he was careful not to hurt her. “You’ve already lost two of your lives. If Joey catches you off guard, it’ll be over. I can’t lose you, Caroline…”

Back downstairs Ichiru and Kotomi watched Rupert pick up the frozen glass of apple juice and examine it, Ashley chuckling as she folded her arms across her chest. She extended the fingers on her right hand and the frozen liquid suddenly melted and began to levitate out of the glass to hover in front of the ginger’s face. The two dark haired siblings watched it morph into a miniature Mermaid and solidify, Rupert catching it before it could crash into the table as it fell.

Kotomi looked over to Ichiru, who had shifted his gaze to the window while the others talked. He wasn’t dazed enough to be in a trance, but it was obvious he was lost in some kind of thought, and judging from the look on his face, it was a troubling one. He watched Ashley walk outside to make a phone call, although he couldn’t repeat anything that had just been said if asked.

A few minutes later the brunette returned to the house, Ichiru finally out of his daze as he looked at her in curiosity along with the rest of the group.

“My agent wanted to know if I would be interested in being in three movies; The Roommate, Arena and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. They’re each small parts but the directors in each movie would like me to appear in them.” She said.

“The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Emma Watson is casted in that movie as well.” Rupert responded.

“I know.” Ashley replied with a smile. “Each movie scene that I’m in won’t take that long to shoot.”

“So you’re going to do them?” Abigail asked, to which the older brunette nodded.

“Everything starts in a month though.” She stated with a small yawn.

“Tired?” Jeremy asked as Ashley nodded.

“I’m still a little out of it right now with the painkillers and everything.”

“Well after you eat you should go to bed.” Jeremy suggested, bringing Ashley to nod as Rupert stood up.

“I’m gonna go back to the hotel then and get some rest. Give me a call whenever I can come back over.” He said, giving Ashley and Abigail both a kiss on the cheek.

“We will.” Ashley responded with a nod. “We should all go out to dinner tonight.”

“That sounds great. I’ll treat everyone tonight then.” Rupert answered as Abigail stood up and gave him a hug.

“I love you Rupert.” As the ginger knelt down to return the hug, she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Love you too sweetie.” Rupert smiled and hugged her back, giving a friendly smile to the others and waved goodbye before exiting the house.

“I can’t wait to get back into my own bed.” Ashley said with a light chuckle, bringing Ichiru to finally smile again.

“I bet. Hospital beds are about as comfortable as sleeping on a wooden board.” Kotomi chuckled lightly at her brother, although she could still see that something was wrong despite how well he was hiding it. He seemed to have worked past it, so that meant it wasn’t eating away at him too badly. She would just leave it alone for now, so that Ashley’s return wouldn’t be ruined - that, and Ichiru wouldn’t tell so easily anyway. “It’s good that you’ve been casted for some new roles, though.”

Old 12-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: DA said I could do a time skip to later that night.

IC: “That’s not the point…” Kiseki spoke softly as Caroline looked up at him, his grip tightening around Caroline’s hand a little bit though he didn’t hurt her at all. “You’ve already lost two of your lives. If Joey catches you off guard, it’ll be over. I can’t lose you, Caroline…”

“I promise not to do anything reckless by myself.” Caroline said with a nod, leaning over and gave Kiseki a soft kiss on the lips. During the last week Caroline had been thinking about hers’ and Kiseki’s relationship, how he was a Vampire and she was a Mai. Vampires never aged, but Mai aged like normal humans, so the question that lingered through Caroline’s mind was how was their relationship going to work?

“I bet. Hospital beds are about as comfortable as sleeping on a wooden board.” Back downstairs Ichiru had spoken with a smile as Kotomi chuckled lightly, bringing Ashley and Jeremy to chuckle too as Abigail giggled. “It’s good that you’ve been casted for some new roles, though.”

“Yeah, though my character dies in a car accident while being pregnant in the film ‘Arena’.” Ashley said with a small frown.

“Awe that’s sad.” Abigail said with a pout, bringing Ashley to give her a small smile.

“It’s only a movie silly.” Ashley said as Abigail nodded.

“Can I sleep with you mommy?” Abigail asked with a sweet smile.

“Of course you can.” Ashley said as she gave Abigail a kiss on the cheek.

Hours had passed by that day as nightfall fell over the town, Caroline working at the Captain’s Inn as a waitress, though her shift was over. She planned on going home, taking a quick shower to change into a pair of new clothes and then going out to dinner with her friends. Caroline let the owner know that she was leaving, him telling her to walk home safely like always before giving him her sweet smile and walking out of the restaurant.

The blonde walked on the sidewalk in the direction of the house, Joey completely escaping her mind as she thought about going out to dinner, though she had no idea she was being followed by two Mai and that one of them were Joey. When Caroline finally sensed she was being followed however it was too late, the two Mai pulling her into the woods. Without looking at who her attackers were Caroline quickly ran deep in the woods, the two Mai following her right at her heel for almost a whole two miles. Caroline used her senses in the darkness so she wouldn’t run into any trees or trip over any roots, but her trail came to an abrupt stop when she reached a very wide river, too tired to jump over it with her Mai ability as she quickly turned around, seeing only Joey standing a few feet in front of her; the second Mai was hiding in the shadows.

“Hello Caroline.” Joey said with a smirk, running his fingers through his blonde hair.

“Why can’t you just leave us alone?” Caroline growled as she tightened her fists. She watched as Joey pulled out a long, silver dagger with a black handle and a white line swirling around it. Caroline’s eyes widened in both shock and fear as she looked at the weapon, knowing what it did. There weren’t that many in the United States, but this was the only weapon that could permanently kill a Mai even if they had more than one life left.

“Where… where did you get that?” Caroline asked as her heart raced. Joey smirked at the female Mai as he looked at her, twirling the dagger around in his one hand.

“Remember I told you how my parents were killed? How two Mia had killed them? We’ll, they were your parents who killed mine.” Joey said as anger flashed in his eyes, pointing the dagger towards Caroline.

“What are you talking about?” Caroline asked in confusion and shock.

“My parents wanted to start an organization where Mai and other Supernatural creatures roamed the Earth freely, killing off humans and any Hunters who didn’t join the organization. Your parents found out about all of this since my parents wanted to recruit them, so your parents killed mine. After I told the Hunters who had recruited in the organization what had happened they went after your family and killed them, though you got away. I followed you, deciding since you’re smoking hot that I would have fun with you for a bit until finally killing you myself.” Joey’s words were paralyzing, bringing him to smirk again. “That’s right; my goal was to sleep with you, then kill you. You finally slept with me, so now it’s time to kill you since I’ve gotten what I wanted from you.” Joey lunged forward with the blade as Caroline quickly sidestepped into a tree, missing the hit though Joey quickly regained himself and stabbed Caroline with the blade. Right before he stabbed her however Caroline had quickly moved to the side where the blade grinded up against the right side of her ribs, creating a large slice on the side of her body as warm blood pooled down which filled the air instantly; Mai blood was much sweeter and more satisfying than human blood, and the scent was a whole lot stronger.

Caroline let out a cry of pain as Joey pulled out the dagger in attempt to stab her again, only this time in the heart. Adrenaline kicked in the curly haired blonde as she brought up her knee and hit Joey hard in the groin, making him bend over in pain and curse as Caroline took the opportunity to grab the dagger, slicing Joey’s head clean off his shoulders as it rolled onto the ground.

“No!” A female’s voice shouted as a red haired girl with a pony tail came storming out of the shadows, leaving Caroline no time to react as the girl who was around Caroline’s age pushed her down to the ground on the edge of the river, making the blonde drop the stake. “You b*tch!” The girl yelled in anger as she took Caroline’s head and slammed it hard on the cold dirt. Caroline knew this was the girl Joey cheated on her with, bringing Caroline’s expression to darken. The ginger haired girl then took Caroline’s head and pushed it underneath the water, attempting to kill Caroline as the blonde struggled to get free.

As she blonde was struggle while water beginning to fill her lunges she felt the stake as she kicked it, luckily kicking it towards her hand as she grabbed it and stabbed the other female Mai right in the side of the neck with it, feeling blood trickle down the blade and onto her hand as the Mai fell limp a few moments later, bringing Caroline to quickly sit up and cough up the water. Once the water was out of her lunges Caroline pulled out the bloodied stake and walked over to a tree, leaning up against it as she thought over to options. She was bleeding far too badly to walk back the two miles, so since it was the middle of a summer’s night her best option was to wrap up the wound and stay where she was until one of her friends found her, which hopefully wouldn’t take too long since her strong scent of blood was contaminating the air.

Caroline pulled off her one shirt to where her black tank top was showing, ripping the shirt so she could tie it around herself. The curly haired blonde tied the fabric around the wound tightly, making her wince in pain as she sat down on the ground with her back leaning against the tree, holding the dagger close to her for protection. Her eyes became very heavy however from the blood loss, bringing her to take the dagger and created a long cut on her leg, the pain waking her up a little bit more. Caroline knew that she couldn’t fall asleep, because if she did then she would never wake up since this special blade was the one that stabbed her.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Derek Feyr
Human Form

Night had fallen. With the eerie darkness of the woods, Derek pulled his rawhide jacket tight around his body. With that, he looked up at the moon. It was still only waxing, still pretty far from full. When that came, it was certainly time to hide out, or at least have something to do. Such a strange thing, to look at something that could hold so much raw power. Such passivity. The moon shined through the leaves, the beams casting down onto the forest floor. With that, he focused his mind. The change was so sudden, yet so exhilirating. No amount of adrenaline could ever bring the human body to the same level of excitement and raw energy that he would take himself to.

First, his spine bent over, forcing himself on his hands and knees. His arms lengthened, his knees slid back and became more powerful, muscles bulging and rippling as they rearranged and grew, adjusting to a body structure capable of moving like an ape, running quickly like a wolf, and hiding like a shadow. His eyes merged into his head, becoming blinded for only a second, until the gills on his neck were functioning. He inhaled deeply, able to instantly "see" the world around him. The wind blew up from the town, and there was a strange scent that he hadn't caught before.

Blood. Cat blood. And a lot of it? I guess someone's beaten me to the target.

Rushing through the forest, he followed the scent of the blood. There was plenty of blood to smell, it was almost too much to handle. Trying to keep control, he focuses on finding the cat scent. He finally found it, but it was on a lit sidewalk. He saw a girl who was badly cut, one long gash on her leg, and enough blood to suggest several more cuts. She looked ready to pass out from the blood loss. Aww crud. If I get involved, I'm gonna be suspect number one, especially if she DOES die. I only smell fear, she's not ready to die, and she probably didn't start the attack. The beast sighed, a reflexion of the internal debate. He decided to help, despite his better judgement to stay hidden. He had plenty of aliases and ways to stay hidden. He inhaled deeply, and picked up the girl to sling her up on his beastly shoulders. There's gotta be a hospital or a clinic around here somewhere. Inhaling deeply, he searched for the scent of hospitals. It was the scent of constantly washed bed sheets, of rubbing alcohol, and of various bodily smells. However, even his powerful scent couldn't find one through the various smells of the city. There was one scent he could catch though.

Vampires.

They were somewhere close by. Given the night time situation, it would be safe to assume they could help. The famed lords and ladies of the night would most likely be wary of a werewolf in any case, but one like him would definitely need some explaining. With a leap to get out of the lights of the street, he took off running through the neighborhood, silently jumping over fences, clearing sheds and doghouses, and working his way towards the vampire scent. His breath started getting heavy from carrying the extra weight of the cat-female, but he kept pressing onward.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“I promise not to do anything reckless by myself.”

Kiseki managed a smile in response to the blonde before she leaned in to give him a soft kiss. He knew she wasn’t lying, but somehow he still felt uneasy. Just like the day he and his siblings had met Ashley, Caroline and the others, he had this strange feeling that something was going to happen.

Several hours had passed since then, and night had fallen over the city. Kiseki hadn’t been able to shake the uneasy feeling that had come over him earlier, and now that Caroline was out working it was even worse. It was already almost time for the end of her shift, but the Vampire still didn’t like her being out by herself - especially at night. Although with the kind of situations they normally ended up in, it didn’t seem to matter if it was day or night, or even where they were.

He walked over to a nearby window to look through the glass and onto the street, but almost as soon as he stepped near it, the familiar scent of blood greeted him. Although he had never smelled a Mai’s blood, somehow he could tell that it was Caroline’s. Despite knowing this, the tempting scent made his fangs pierce through his gums, black veins appearing beneath his eyes.

“Are you okay?”

Ichiru’s voice filled the silence as the dark haired teen gripped the windowsill to try and regain control of himself. Kiseki heard the approaching footsteps as his brother walked over to him, although the older twin paused just before speaking again, catching the scent in the air as well. He then realized that this strong scent of blood was what was making Kiseki’s thirst begin to act up.

“Caroline…” Ichiru looked at his brother in question as he spoke, finally regaining control over himself as he straightened and turned to look at his brother. “That blood is Caroline’s!” The veins had disappeared when he had gotten control of himself, but the fangs still remained visible as he quickly headed for the door, bringing Ichiru to grab him by the arm.

“Hey, wait a minute. You shouldn’t go out there by yourself. What if it’s a trap?”

“Whether it’s a trap or not, that’s still Caroline’s blood!” Kiseki answered, trying to pull out of Ichiru’s grip. It was then that he became aware of the presence of another Supernatural creature. It wasn’t right there with them, but it was nearby, and getting closer. “Something’s coming.”

Ichiru looked at him in question, although a few seconds later, he could sense it as well. But unlike Kiseki, he could sense two Supernatural creatures, one of them very familiar. With his grip loosened on the younger twin’s arm, Kiseki was able to pull free of his brother’s grip, running outside onto the sidewalk and looking for the Supernatural creature he knew was coming.

“Kiseki, wait!” Ichiru hid his tail beneath his shirt and went after his brother, stopping beside him on the sidewalk. “Whatever is coming has Caroline with it.”

“Do you think it’s Joey?” Kiseki asked as his fists tightened. Ichiru shook his head.

“Joey wouldn’t bring her back here if he found her. He would just kill her and hide the body somewhere…”

Kiseki started down the sidewalk in the direction he sensed the creature coming from. It was close enough now to where he could pick up a faint scent along with Caroline’s. It seemed to be that of a Werewolf, but somehow different. Ichiru recognized the scent as well, and had loaded some silver bullets into the gun he carried just in case.

“Well, judging from the blood, does that mean something saved her…?”

Old 12-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline looked down to see if the bleeding had eased up from the large wound on her side, but the red liquid had already bled through the fabric and began to run down her one side.

“No…” Caroline whispered to herself as the fear really set in, looking around to see if she could find any signs of her friends. “They have to be here any minute…” The blonde whispered. Heavy shuffling began to rip through the woods as she quickly look up in alarm, scanning the area as it got closer while holding the dagger close to her. Her body began to become numb from the blood loss as her eyes grew even heavier, not having the strength anymore to make another cut in her leg to keep her awake. As the sound of something running through the woods came closer however Caroline caught scent of it, which made her eyes widen.

“A Werewolf…” Caroline smelled the scent again, something being different about it somehow. The scent of a Werewolf was there but there was something else, something she couldn’t figure out which confused her. When the creature came out of the shadows Caroline’s eyes widen it fear as she tried to hold out the dagger towards it to protect herself, seeing that this Werewolf was somehow deformed with orange fur, no eyes at all, gills on the side of its neck and having what looked like to be ape hands with long claws.

“Stay back!” Caroline said in fear as she tried to push herself into the tree. The creature scooped up Caroline and gently slung her over its shoulder, running through town as Caroline was far too weak to fight back. She held onto the dagger but didn’t stab the furry creature, fearing that she would enrage it and that it would simply kill her right then and there. Her vision began to blur however as she was ready to fall unconscious from the blood loss, but Caroline willed up as much strength to stay awake and hold onto the dagger. She noticed that the creature was running in the exact direction of the house, bringing her to look at the creature’s face in confusion.

Is it… trying to actually save me? Caroline asked herself before finally falling unconscious, the dagger slowly slipping out of her hand.

Rupert and Jeremy were arm wrestling at the kitchen table as Abigail and Ashley were watching TV in the living room, waiting for Caroline to come home from work so she could shower and go out to dinner. Ichiru and Kiseki were upstairs, though Ashley didn’t think anything was wrong as she closed and rested her eyes. Even though she had taken a nap a few hours ago she became very tired again, the brunette dreading that she would be like this for the next week or so from the painkillers.

Ashley’s eyes snapped open however when hearing Kiseki and Ichiru running down the stairs and quickly headed outside, bringing Rupert and Jeremy to stop what they were doing and stand to their feet in alarm, walking into the living room. Ashley picked up Abigail from beside her and quickly walked outside as the group followed, seeing Kiseki and Ichiru beginning to walk down the street.

“Well, judging from the blood, does that mean something saved her…?” Kiseki asked as the group caught up with them.

“What’s going on?” Ashley asked as she held Abigail tightly in her arms in protectiveness but didn’t hurt the toddler at all as she sensed that there was a Supernatural creature coming, though Ashley didn’t have the ability to identify what it was.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Wile E Coyote Offline

Derek Feyr
Werewolf Form

Clearing the backyard fences and roofs of houses that would put a free runner to shame, Derek practically flew across the neighborhood. He followed the scent of the vampires, trying to be gentle with the dying load that he carried in one arm. Even though she had screamed and threatened him before, he knew that nothing would happen. All he had to do to end her was just let go, dissappear in the night, and leave this town. Continuing to run, he smelled something else that bothered him. Not only were there vampires, there were other strange smells. Definitely human, but something else that was mixed in. Deciding to be careful, he arrived at the house, deeply inhaling the smells of the vampires and other strange creatures. He only stopped for a moment, gently laying the girl down.

Ok, mission accomplished, now its time to clear out before I get shot at. He jumped from his position, landing gingerly on the roof of the house. He inhaled deeply through his neck, and took stock of the potential enemies he had just made. Ok, we have ... two vampires, a girl that smells of fish, and a few others that I can't really separate. With guns, I have no chance. Staying up on the roof, he kept his body close to the roof to reduce any damage, while still being able to get away at the first sign of trouble. He clutched his claws at the gutters, but kept his mouth as relaxed as possible. No growls, no threatening signs of aggression, just a tired werewolf who traveled way too far. His tongue lolled out like a dog's, and he started panting, suddenly realizing how exhausting carrying the weight of two had been on his body.

He only wanted to stay to see if the girl would be ok. He'd only stick around to cause trouble if the other supernatural beings were causing trouble in town. Though to be honest, with the large numbers that seemed to be here, he was surprised that he hadn't heard of anything from this town before. He kept inhaling, smelling fear from all sides. Of course they were all nervous, rightfully so. However, for the first time in his life, hefinally knew how it felt to be hunted. He was outnumbered. Even with his training, and badly assuming the others had none, they couldl still overwhelm him with pure numbers. He was a tracker, not a tank. He kept panting, trying to slow his breathing down. Focus. Be peaceful. It's time for diplomacy.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

“What’s going on?”

The twins glanced behind them to see Ashley, Abigail, Jeremy, Rupert and Kotomi had followed them outside. Ashley held the toddler in her arms while the group caught up with the twins.

“Kiseki caught the scent of Caroline’s blood, but something else is coming too.” Ichiru responded as the younger twin kept his attention on the street, watching as a figure appeared in the distance, growing increasingly closer before he could finally make it out. It looked to be a strange Werewolf; its fur was orange and it had no eyes, although there were gills on its neck. Its front arms were like an apes, but with long claws and opposable thumbs. The scent suggested it was a Werewolf, but this certainly wasn’t like one they had ever seen.

As it drew closer, Kotomi and the twins noticed that it was carrying Caroline, who appeared to be unconscious. Kiseki started to run forward, but Ichiru grabbed his arm, giving him a warning look when the younger twin looked at him in protest. He kept one hand near his gun in case things turned hostile, but didn’t make any moves. The Werewolf simply laid the blonde on the ground gently, bringing Ichiru to release Kiseki, letting his hand fall back to his side. He couldn’t sense any hostility from the Werewolf at all, and it had brought Caroline back to them, which clearly said that it hadn’t been the one to harm her.

Kiseki ran over to Caroline as the Werewolf jumped up onto the roof, kneeling down at her side as he examined her wounds. There was a large gash on her side, but the bleeding suggested that there were cuts elsewhere as well. The strong scent of blood made the black veins begin to creep onto his face once more, but he fought back the temptation, instead hovering his hands over the blonde to heal her.

Ichiru and Kotomi turned their attention to the Werewolf while Kiseki healed Caroline, seeing that it was still there. It had begun panting by now, which obviously meant it was tired, but from the way it was simply watching, it seemed as though it was concerned about Caroline.

“You saved her, right?” Ichiru was the first to speak, turning to face the Werewolf. “Thank you.”

“Yeah.” Kiseki managed a smile as he looked up as well, although he didn‘t keep his attention away from Caroline for too long as he continued to heal her wounds. “There’s no telling what might have happened if you hadn’t brought her back here.”

Old 12-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Kiseki caught the scent of Caroline’s blood, but something else is coming too.” Ichiru responded as the group looked at him in shock. Ashley’s attention went towards the end of the street when something caught her eyes, seeing that something was running towards them at a great speed. As it drew closer the group was able to make out its mutated Werewolf features, along with Caroline unconscious on its shoulder.

“Is that Auntie Caroline?” Abigail asked in fear as she held onto Ashley tightly. Ashley or anyone else was too shocked to answer the toddler as the orange Werewolf went in front of the group and laid Caroline gently on the ground, the dagger falling on the street with a clanging sound as Rupert stood in front of Abigail and Ashley to try and protect them, watching as the Werewolf jumped on top of the roof.

“What do we do now?” Rupert asked, though he didn’t take his eyes off of the Werewolf. Ashley however glanced over to Caroline and Kiseki, seeing that the Vampire was healing her wounds. The brunette looked back up towards the roof where the Supernatural creature was still there, panting a bit as it showed no signs of attacking at all. It looked as though the creature was simply waiting, wanting to see if Caroline would be okay.

“It didn’t attack her…” Ashley whispered to herself as she looked back over to the curly haired blonde laying on the ground.

“You saved her, right?” Ichiru spoke as the group looking over to him, and then back up at the Werewolf. “Thank you.”

“Yeah.” Kiseki said with a smile. “There’s no telling what might have happened if you hadn’t brought her back here.” Caroline opened her eyes and slowly sat up, though she felt a bit dizzy from blood loss as she leaned on Kiseki for support.

“Are you alright? What happened?” Jeremy asked as Ashley and Rupert quickly turned their heads to see Caroline.

“I… I killed Joey and the girl who he cheated on me with. They attacked me when I was walking home from work.” Caroline responded as she thought back to everything while looking down.

“We need to protect you then before they come back to life. Do you know how many lives Joey has left?” Ashley asked, though when Abigail saw that Caroline was alright she turned her attention back to the Werewolf, staring right at him with her piercing emerald eyes.

“You don’t understand… he’s dead. Dead for good this time.” Caroline’s words brought Ashley, Jeremy and Rupert to stare at her in confusion as she looked over a few feet away from her, seeing the bloodied dagger. Ashley’s and Jeremy’s gazes followed hers, bringing Jeremy to walk over to the dagger and pick it up.

“Is this what I think it is?” Jeremy asked in shock, bringing Caroline to nod.

“What is it?” Rupert asked.

“It’s the only weapon that can kill a Mai permanently even if they had more lives to come back to. There aren’t that many, maybe around three or four in the United States.” Ashley responded, Abigail still staring up at the Werewolf with a curious expression on her face, actually wanting to pet it’s fur.

“Bloody Hell… how did you get your hands on it?” Rupert asked.

“Joey had it already with him.” Caroline responded as she looked up to everyone, finally seeing the Werewolf on the roof of the house. “It saved me.” Caroline said as she slowly stood up carefully as to not get more lightheaded than she already was, bringing the group to look at the Werewolf again. Caroline slowly walked onto the front yard and towards the house, walking cautiously though since she was trying to not scare it away. “Thank you for saving me… Are you able to shift back to a human?” Caroline asked, not even knowing if this Supernatural creature could turn back into a human or if it could even understand her.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:50 AM
Wile E Coyote Offline

OOC: I posted a few days ago, but apparently it got lost. O.o
IC:

Derek Feyr
Werewold Form

He listened to the conversation below. When the girl he rescued stood up and walked closer, he perked up as he was spoken to. Jumping down from the roof, he inhaled to get a count of the people around him. They all seemed eerily friendly, which was something new to him. This was almost like a haven, a place he could stay without the government chasing after him. He kept sniffing, trying to ignore the very powerful smell of blood. He kept inhaling, while internally considering his options.

I need to be able to leave if anyone comes after me. On the other hand, these guys seem tough, and combat ready. I could use a team if I'm going to ever take on more supernatural creatures. Don't want another case of the Boise issue. Ah, the Boise issue. He smiled, which looked incredibly creepy on his elongated face. He had been tracking what he thought to be a single Manticore into Boise, Idaho. He tracked it to the sewers, where he not only found the Manticore, he found a dangerous Hydra as well. Something of that caliber was beyond his capabilities, so, after a very long and exhausting game of cat and mouse through the city of Boise, he eventually got away, albeit he saw his picture in tabloid magazines in Colorado about a month later. Let's make an offer. If they don't like it, I'll at least stay to figure out what they're doing around here. If they're causing havoc, I can probably take them.

He cleared his mind, focusing on his smaller human form. His back shortened and brought him upright, the fur shrinking into his skin. The gills melted into his neck, and his eyes re-appeared, emerging into his face as his sense of smell faded slightly. His teeth shrank back to normal human proportions, and his arms and legs shrunk, reversing their joints as he sat himself down. His muscles rippled under his skin, re-aligning themselves to carry the lanky teenager. He wrapped his jacket around him, and stood up when he felt to be himself again. "Yeah, I can change back and forth. The only trouble is full moons, where I have to be in werewolf form if I'm in contact with moonlight. You can call me Derek." The night air always seemed chillier without fur, so he pulled his rawhide jacket tighter together, and looked over the motley crew that stood before him. "So ... what assembly of creatures do you have here? I smell ... Vampire, Mermaid, and cat, apparently the term is Mai?"
Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: It's done that to me before. xD

IC: Ichiru and Kotomi had their attention on the Werewolf until movement came from Caroline’s direction, bringing them to look back to see her slowly sitting up and leaning on Kiseki for support.

“Are you alright? What happened?” Jeremy beat all of them to the question.

“I… I killed Joey and the girl who he cheated on me with. They attacked me when I was walking home from work.” Caroline responded as she looked at the ground, bringing Kiseki to look at her in shock. So once again his feeling of uneasiness had been correct…

“We need to protect you then before they come back to life. Do you know how many lives Joey has left?” Ashley asked as Abigail shifted her attention to the Werewolf.

“You don’t understand… he’s dead. Dead for good this time.” The three siblings looked at Caroline in confusion along with the others as she spoke, following her gaze to a bloodied dagger nearby. Kiseki had failed to notice it when he’d knelt down to heal her wounds, but now that he looked at it, he recognized it instantly from his and Ichiru’s research; it was a dagger that could permanently kill a Mai.

“Is this what I think it is?” Jeremy snapped Kiseki out of his thoughts, the Vampire looking back to Caroline, who nodded in response.

“What is it?” Rupert asked.

“It’s the only weapon that can kill a Mai permanently even if they had more lives to come back to. There aren’t that many, maybe around three or four in the United States.” Ashley responded.

“Bloody Hell… how did you get your hands on it?”

“Joey had it already with him.” Caroline responded as she looked up to everyone. Somehow it didn’t surprise any of the dark haired teens that Joey had tried to attack her with it. If he had actually managed to stab her with it then… “It saved me.” Caroline’s words brought the three to look back at her, then to the Werewolf. Kiseki stood up shortly after Caroline, watching her closely to make sure she didn’t fall since it was obvious she was still lightheaded. He walked back over to the group, standing beside Ichiru as Caroline walked into the front yard cautiously.

“Thank you for saving me… Are you able to shift back to a human?”

Kotomi and the twins watched as the Werewolf jumped down from the roof, pausing for a few moments before shifting into his human form.

"Yeah, I can change back and forth. The only trouble is full moons, where I *have* to be in werewolf form if I'm in contact with moonlight. You can call me Derek." He paused to pull his jacket closer together around him. "So ... what assembly of creatures do you have here? I smell ... Vampire, Mermaid, and cat, apparently the term is Mai?"

“Yeah, you’ve got it right.” Kiseki responded, his usual friendliness back in his tone. “I’m the Vampire, Ashley and Kotomi are Mermaids, Caroline is the Mai, and…” He paused when he got to Ichiru, having been gesturing to each person upon mentioning them. He knew Ichiru didn’t like people knowing what he was until he felt he could trust them, and it didn’t seem like Derek could sense his supernatural side currently. The two stared at each other for a moment before Ichiru spoke up in place of his brother.

“And my daughter and I are hybrids. Half human, half demon.”

Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

OOC: yeah that happened to me a few times too XD

IC: Everyone watched as the mutated Werewolf began to slowly shift back into a human, seeing that he was completely changed back with even the orange fur disappearing into his skin.

"Yeah, I can change back and forth. The only trouble is full moons, where I have to be in werewolf form if I'm in contact with moonlight. You can call me Derek." Derek said as he paused to pull his jacket closer together around him. "So ... what assembly of creatures do you have here? I smell ... Vampire, Mermaid, and cat, apparently the term is Mai?"

“Yeah, you’ve got it right.” Kiseki responded in his friendly tone. “I’m the Vampire, Ashley and Kotomi are Mermaids, Caroline is the Mai, and…” Kiseki paused when he got to Ichiru for a few moments, the Vampire hesitant to which Ashley completely understood why.

“And my daughter and I are hybrids. Half human, half demon.” Ichiru had responded, bringing Abigail to finally tear her gaze away from Derek and over to Ichiru.

"I want daddy." Abigail said as she extended her arms towards Ichiru, bringing Ashley to smile as she gently handed over the toddler to Ichiru. A cop car quickly drove up to the sidewalk as Ashley's and Jeremy's father got out, bringing the small group to look over to him.

"Is everyone alright? There were calls reported about some kind of orange creature carrying a blonde girl over fences and rooftops." John said as he looked at everyone, noticing a new face as he looked over to Derek. The group froze for a few moments, bringing Caroline to finally speak.

"Joey came after me with this and ended up stabbing me." Caroline said as she walked over to the bloodied blade and picked it up, handing it to John as he looked at it in shock.

"How did he get this?" John asked, knowing exactly what this weapon was. Caroline was hesitant at first, looking down at the ground.

"He said that my parents were the ones who had killed his parents. His parents wanted to start an awful organization that was going to hurt a lot of people, so my parents put a stop to them by killing them. When Joey found out he hired some hunters from the organization and had them kill my family, but I was able to get away. Joey then followed me, pretending to be my boyfriend so he could get close and kill me after he had gotten what he wanted from me." Caroline paused as she turned away from everyone. "When Joey finally got what he wanted from me... he tried to kill me; him and the girl he cheated on me with. I killed both of them with that dagger." Caroline finally looked up, seeing Ashley, Jeremy, John and Abigail clearly shocked.

"Wait... what did he want from you?" Jeremy asked, though Caroline looked away again and onto the street.

"He planned on waiting to kill me after he had sex with me" Caroline said in a small voice, to which Ashley quickly walked over to Caroline and wrapped her arms around the female Mai. "He got what he wanted..."

"It's okay Caroline." Ashley said as Caroline took a deep breath. Silence fell over until John finally looked back over to Derek, his eyebrow raising at the younger male.

"You saved Caroline then?" John asked.

"He did." Rupert said with a nod.

"Thank you." John said as Caroline and Ashley walked over to Ichiru and Kiseki.

"I'm just gonna go inside." Caroline said as she walked away and disappeared into the house, the younger girl upset from the whole situation. Finding out that her parents killing Joey's was a lot to take in, but Joey being the one to actually send hunters in and had them kill her family? That was taking a big toll on Caroline as she walked up into her room and laid down on her bed, crying silently into her pillows.

"Take this inside and lock it away." John said to Ashley as she nodded, taking the dagger from John and walking inside the house, bringing Rupert to follow her.

"Thank you again for saving Caroline." Jeremy said as he looked over to Derek.

"Yes, thank you." John said, then looking over to the group. "I need to get back to work and figure out some kind of story to tell everyone about what they had saw." John then got into his police car and left, leaving the remaining group outside.

"Daddy I'm really hungry." Abigail said as she looked at Ichiru with a small pout, her stomach growling.