Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play Ľ Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Revenge of the Unlikeus (SU/DS)

It has been 4000 years since Arceus unleashed his wrath on the humans and destroyed them. Pokemon forgot all about the humans in this time, and those who remember are forbade to speak of the humans. Pokemon have learned things that help them survive, some have learned how to cook, some have learned how to blow things up, and some have learned how to build. Few Pokemon have learned how to do experiments, and that is what they do. When Arceus found out about this, he forbade the Pokemon from doing it any longer. The Pokemon, however, continued to do so, however secretly. Any experiments they did were locked up at the labs, never to be seen by any other Pokemon.

A few years later, most of the other Pokemon got quite sick. No one could find a cure, not even Arceus. Arceus consulted some of the Pokemon that had been doing the experiments, but they declined. Over time, the sick Pokemon died. The lab Pokemon saw this, and so did the experimented on Pokemon. The experiment Pokemon soon went crazy, and killed about half of the scientist Pokemon. They got out, but the other Scientist Pokemon caught two of them. Those two calmed down and went into a deep sleep. Some say that the scientists did that to them, some say that they were really sleepy.

The experiment Pokemon met the Pokemon that hadnít died of sickness or hadnít ever been sick. Some of those Experimented Pokemon, sometimes known of as Unlikeusí, had the power to heal the sickness, but soon they got the sickness themselves, but they never died. They could still heal sicknesses, but they could also give the sickness.

Soon, one fourth of the Pokemon had the sickness, but the Unlikeus Pokemon couldnít be found. The Pokemon died, but one Pokemon with the sickness stayed alive. That Pokemon was an Absol. Arceus saw that there was a surviving Pokemon and kept the Pokemon in his castle, where he took good care of him, soon healing him.

Now, many years after this, the Unlikeus Pokemon have come back, and so had the sickness. The Absol that had been cured confronted the Unlikeusí, tried to destroy them, but the Unlikeus Pokemon were much too strong. Their mutant powers had given them the power to see their opponents next attacks to an extent.

Arceus, seeing this, didnít like it. He ordered the strongest of Pokemon to face them, all failed. Somehow, the Absol had only been defeated, not killed. The absol challenged one and almost defeated it. He knew their weakness now; not thinking. He battled another one and, without thinking, won.

Arceus liked the fact that the strong Absol knew how to defeat them. Genesect, however, being part Unlikeus Pokemon, too, hated the fact. he started to build more Unlikeus Pokemon, whereas Arceus helped Pokemon train to fight the Unlikeus Pokemon. Genesect soon found a way to make Unlikeus Pokemon look like normal Pokemon, and Arceus made it so the normal Pokemon could look like Unlikeus Pokemon if needed.

There are two teams to chose between; Unlikeus and Pokemon. There are no humans, and the legends are on vacation in Oblivia, Almia, and those other random smaller regions.

Unlikeus;
You are a morphed, experimented on version of a Pokemon. You must attempt to stop the Pokemon from destroying you, for if that happened, the sickness would kill all Pokemon. You have enhanced attacks etc., and have a slight upper hand on the normal Pokemon.

Pokemon;
You are a normal, non experimented on Pokemon that wishes to destroy all Unlikeus Pokemon. You must defeat the Unlikeus Pokemon because Arceus would kill you if you didnít, although that is a really stupid reason. You have normal attacks etc., but most can use swords, bows ní arrows, or any other simple medieval weapons. You have a slight disadvantage on the Unlikeus Pokemon.

Rules;
1.) Try to use good grammar/spelling. I donít care if you make a few mistakes, but donít do something like:
b0b w3nt 2 t3h st0r3 2 g3t sum bred.
That's just ridiculous.
2.) No one-liners. If you canít think of anything, please just wait until you can. Posts should at least contain one paragraph.
3.) No god-modding/power playing. Even if you are an Unlikeus, which is almost a living godmod, you must have some weaknesses and some straights.
4.) No Mary Sues etc. Nobody is perfect, as stated above.
5.) No bunnying without permission. I canít stress this enough, please only bunny if the person gave you permission, like if they will be leaving for a while or something.
7.) I have the right to edit the rules as I wish.

Notes;
1.) In case you forgot humans died over 4000 years ago, so this is a Pokemon and freak-show (Unlikeus) only RP.
2.) You may sign up as one scientist Pokemon.
3.) You may otherwise have as many characters as you wish, but I want to keep the two sides somewhat even.
4.) If you donít want to do personality due to you liking the personality to unfold in the RP, that is completely fine with me.

Skeletons:

Unlikeus;

Name: (What is your Unlikeusí name?)
Original Species: (What Pokemon were you before the scientists made you into an Unlikeus?)
Gender: (Boy or girl? It would be kind of hard to say it all the time if it had no gender xD)
Age: (In human years; you may also put the level here, but that isnít needed)
Appearance: (What the Unlikeus looks like. There must be at least five differences from it and other Pokemon of its kind)
Personality: (Needed unless Note #4 is correct with you)
History: (Optional)
Strengths: (What the Unlikeus is good at)
Weaknesses: (What the Unlikeus is bad at. There must be something here due to rules three and four)
Theme Song: (Optional, but fun to do)
Other: (Anything else)

Pokemon;

Name: (Does this Pokemon have a nickname?)
Age: (In human years. Level may also go here, but it isnít required)
Species: (What kind of Pokemon are you~)
Appearance: (Is there anything that makes you stick out from other Pokemon of your species?)
Personality: (Needed unless note four is correct for you)
History: (Optional)
Strengths: (What is this Pokemon good at?)
Weaknesses: (What is this Pokemon bad at? Must be some due to rules three and four.)
Medieval Weapon of Choice: (What weapon is this Pokemon going to use/is best with?)
Theme Song: (Optional yet fun)
Other: (Anything else?)
Old 08-22-2011, 02:31 AM
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: Revenge of the Unlikeus (SU/DS)

Unlikeus

Accepted

Pending
Pokemon of Destruction-Shade/Project Illusion, former Zoroark

Reserved
Moonkit-Fear, the former Houndoom.

Pokemon
Accepted
mickmon95-Quilos the Cyndaquil
White Knight-Hermit the Dweeble

Pending

Reserved
Moonkit-Shadow the Absol

Scientist Pokemon
Accepted

Pending

Reserved

---
Just flat-out Banned

Last edited by MoonKit; 08-23-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:32 AM
MoonKit Offline

Last reserve; you may now post!
Old 08-22-2011, 02:59 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Name: Quilos

Species: Cyndaquil

Appearance: Quilos is like most Cyndaquil except he has a much bigger flame on his back and he has an unusual birthmark on his stomach. It is in the shape of a tear drop.

Strengths: Quilos is good at hand to hand combat and he excels when using his weapon of choice a bow and arrow. He can use his fire power to make fire arrows. He is quick and agile.

Weaknesses: His weakness is obviously water, but Quilos has issues battling in the sky and over water. Quilos has bad stealth and very bad defensive skills. He is terrible at making battle strategy

Medieval Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow.

Theme Song: Luz Sin Gravedad by Belinda

Other: Nothing
Old 08-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Unlikeus;

Name: Project Illusion (made by Genesect) or Shade

Original Species: Zoroark

Appearance: His claws and hair are dark blue instead of red. There is no blue ring in his hair. His eyes are red. His red marking on his face are different and are all over his body. Finally his claws are sharper.

Personality: Note #4

History:

Strengths: He can use his Illusion ability and he can use it better like use the pokemon's moves. He can also changes parts of him to whatever he wants i.e. arms to blades, legs to rockets and etc but will revert back to original form when hurt badly.

Weaknesses: He hates bugs. He can become them as transformation but he just can't be near them. His transformations always has something to reveal his identity i.e. eye colour, colour tint and etc.

Theme Song: None

Other: (Anything else
Old 08-22-2011, 06:14 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Name: Quilos

Species: Cyndaquil

Appearance: Quilos is like most Cyndaquil except he has a much bigger flame on his back and he has an unusual birthmark on his stomach. It is in the shape of a tear drop.

Strengths: Quilos is good at hand to hand combat and he excels when using his weapon of choice a bow and arrow. He can use his fire power to make fire arrows. He is quick and agile.

Weaknesses: His weakness is obviously water, but Quilos has issues battling in the sky and over water. Quilos has bad stealth and very bad defensive skills. He is terrible at making battle strategy

Medieval Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow.

Theme Song: Luz Sin Gravedad by Belinda

Other: Nothing
Looks good to me, although it kind of looks odd without history, but of course, that was optional.
Approved/accepted/whatever else stands for accepted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon of Destruction View Post
Unlikeus;

Name: Project Illusion (made by Genesect) or Shade

Original Species: Zoroark

Appearance: His claws and hair are dark blue instead of red. There is no blue ring in his hair. His eyes are red. His red marking on his face are different and are all over his body. Finally his claws are sharper.

Personality: Note #4

History:

Strengths: He can use his Illusion ability and he can use it better like use the pokemon's moves. He can also changes parts of him to whatever he wants i.e. arms to blades, legs to rockets and etc but will revert back to original form when hurt badly.

Weaknesses: He hates bugs. He can become them as transformation but he just can't be near them. His transformations always has something to reveal his identity i.e. eye colour, colour tint and etc.

Theme Song: None

Other: (Anything else
For this, I was kind of wanting about a paragraph in appearance due to the fact that its not actually really looking like an exact Pokemon any longer. Also, the 'body parts can turn into weapons' seems kind of strong with the fact that if it were to turn into a nuke, everyone would be killed including your character. So like I say to Generator Rex,
way too powerful (his hands can turn into powersaws etc, kind of like that strength)

Pending.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:32 PM
White Knight Offline

Name: Hermit

Species: Dwebble

Appearance: He looks like a normal Dwebble, but his claws are just a tiny bit bigger than average.

Personality: Note #4.

History: Hermit was originally undecided; his species had retreated underground, where they tried to avoid the sickness. However, Hermit was an adventurous pokemon and left the burrow to see the real world. When he saw it, he was amazed; the barren landscape was nothing like the green and flourishing world that was described by the Crustle that raised him. The legends passed on by his tribe included the one of Arceus, who was considered the purest Pokemon of all. After looking all around, he eventually found Arceus. Since then, he has been training with Arceus, and knows he is close to evolution. He knows that when he does, he will be able to fight even better, and is determined to let it happen
Strengths: Due to his increased size of claws, he is very skilled in digging. Also, his shell helps him to be a serious defensive tank, but it means his attacks are not as good. However, with one move he can smash his shell and increase his power at least twofold. He can only use this move once, but after that he will need to find a new shell and has no powers of defense for the remainder of the battle.

Weaknesses: He is deathly afraid of water, having never seen it in his life before he met Arceus. When he is in battle, his only form of stealth is digging. This means that when he tries to battle in places where he cannot dig (such as aerial fights and underwater battles, as well as deep forest) he is not really able to fight. In those cases, he is forced to only defense, by retreating into his shell.

Medieval Weapon of Choice: Chooses not to use one; if he has to, he prefers brass knuckles.

Theme Song: Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

and what side would Scientists be under?

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-23-2011, 09:00 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Name: Hermit

Species: Dwebble

Appearance: He looks like a normal Dwebble, but his claws are just a tiny bit bigger than average.

Personality: Note #4.

History: Hermit was originally undecided; his species had retreated underground, where they tried to avoid the sickness. However, Hermit was an adventurous pokemon and left the burrow to see the real world. When he saw it, he was amazed; the barren landscape was nothing like the green and flourishing world that was described by the Crustle that raised him. The legends passed on by his tribe included the one of Arceus, who was considered the purest Pokemon of all. After looking all around, he eventually found Arceus. Since then, he has been training with Arceus, and knows he is close to evolution. He knows that when he does, he will be able to fight even better, and is determined to let it happen
Strengths: Due to his increased size of claws, he is very skilled in digging. Also, his shell helps him to be a serious defensive tank, but it means his attacks are not as good. However, with one move he can smash his shell and increase his power at least twofold. He can only use this move once, but after that he will need to find a new shell and has no powers of defense for the remainder of the battle.

Weaknesses: He is deathly afraid of water, having never seen it in his life before he met Arceus. When he is in battle, his only form of stealth is digging. This means that when he tries to battle in places where he cannot dig (such as aerial fights and underwater battles, as well as deep forest) he is not really able to fight. In those cases, he is forced to only defense, by retreating into his shell.

Medieval Weapon of Choice: Chooses not to use one; if he has to, he prefers brass knuckles.

Theme Song: Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People

and what side would Scientists be under?

I didn't know you did RPs xD

Scientists would be under Pokemon, because an Unlikeus Scientist would just be freaky weird.

Anyway, accepted.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:03 PM
White Knight Offline

Why yes, yes i doo.

and I'll put up a scientist later; i didn't think dwebble was the science type.

ASB|VPP

Old 08-24-2011, 03:11 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Why yes, yes i doo.

and I'll put up a scientist later; i didn't think dwebble was the science type.
If that Dweeble were a scientist, I would be more freaked out then when I saw this friggin fat pony.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:14 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

By weapons I don't mean like guns or nukes. I mean swords or sharp objects.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:18 AM
MoonKit Offline

Still, with the addition that he can use the moves of illusion better, its kind of godmoddy. Unlikeus already have upped attacks and defence, and Pokemon don't normally other than by their status upping moves/items/abilities/etc., which is why they have weapons. Giving weapons to the Unlikeus would be like giving them a complete upper hand.

And the appearance isn't too long.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:06 AM
White Knight Offline

Name: Layla
Species: Audino
Appearance: Layla is a Shiny Audino, who is most commonly seen wearing half of a heart on a silver chain and a lab coat.
Personality: Note four
History: Layla was an older scientist who was shut down by Arceus. When she heard about the experiments, her scientific curiosity prevailed and she joined along. While she did not like the fact that she was testing on Pokemon, she knew that it would be for the good of the rest of their race. However, she was also there when the Unlikeus went insane. The love of her life, a Raichu named Ryan, perished in the fight. Since then, she has despised the Unlikeus, even though they were of her own creation. Now a bit reluctant to work on experiments, she is trying to find another way out. Layla knows that if she leaves the lab she will be killed; she must find a way out while not harming any more pokemon.
Strengths: She is a good medic, and fast on her feet. Layla is also a good strategizer, making plans both quickly and efficiently.
Weaknesses: She has no fighting skills whatsoever, and would therefore be completely useless in a fighting position.
Medieval Weapon of Choice: Is not a fighter.
Theme Song: None.

She's a scientist. Yes.

ASB|VPP

Old 08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Name: Layla
Species: Audino
Appearance: Layla is a Shiny Audino, who is most commonly seen wearing half of a heart on a silver chain and a lab coat.
Personality: Note four
History: Layla was an older scientist who was shut down by Arceus. When she heard about the experiments, her scientific curiosity prevailed and she joined along. While she did not like the fact that she was testing on Pokemon, she knew that it would be for the good of the rest of their race. However, she was also there when the Unlikeus went insane. The love of her life, a Raichu named Ryan, perished in the fight. Since then, she has despised the Unlikeus, even though they were of her own creation. Now a bit reluctant to work on experiments, she is trying to find another way out. Layla knows that if she leaves the lab she will be killed; she must find a way out while not harming any more pokemon.
Strengths: She is a good medic, and fast on her feet. Layla is also a good strategizer, making plans both quickly and efficiently.
Weaknesses: She has no fighting skills whatsoever, and would therefore be completely useless in a fighting position.
Medieval Weapon of Choice: Is not a fighter.
Theme Song: None.

She's a scientist. Yes.
Me liek. Accepted.