Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Competitive Battling » Rate My Team

Rate My Team Get your competitive battling team rated here and get help with movesets and battling strategies.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Default RMT Forum Rules Thread READ BEFORE POSTING

Standard PE2K Rules Apply: These rules are forum wide, this sub forum is no exception. A full list can be found here.
Competitive Battling Only: This forum is intended for the discussion of competitively built player vs player teams. Please keep discussion of your in-game teams to that game's respective sub forum.
Consult the "How to write an RMT" thread before posting: This thread dictates what should and should not be included in a thread. This thread can be found here.
Ensure responses are constructive and relevant: As nice as it is of you to come in and tell somebody how awesome their team is, it doesn't actually help them, which is what they're here for. Simply rating their team out of 10 is equally useless. Please keep comments to constructive criticism, and ensure you provide justification for any suggestions you make.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: RMT Forum Rules Thread READ BEFORE POSTING

Oh my gosh, thanks a ton for this. There are barely any RMTs and the ones that are on here usually violate half these rules.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Viva la Gofre Offline
Stand your ground, this is ancient land.

Default Re: RMT Forum Rules Thread READ BEFORE POSTING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Oh my gosh, thanks a ton for this. There are barely any RMTs and the ones that are on here usually violate half these rules.
No problem, it had only just dawned on me that when we split the competitive threat into comp and RMT, the main sub forum kept the rules thread =P