Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Latisiblings, Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori, Sylver

"Seventy-five cents," not hesitating for a moment, the vender responded almost robotically. He gave the customer a good glancing and seemed to await her reply.

"I figure that's per apple." She responded, forking over the money, not before flipping the coins a few time, however. The girl then placed two of her three apples inside her bag, keeping one out to eat now. After taking a good bite from the fruit, she added a "keep the change."

Darius, unlike his companion, did not permit his attention from leaving the cloaked figure. Something was going to happen, it was obvious, and he was certainly not going to be taken off guard. If this shady character planned on attacking them in an escape attempt or something, he’d be ready. Plan ahead, his father had often said.

“I don't know what you're talking about... Besides, if you had a picture of Michelle Toya, you'd know she wasn't me. And with that creepmo vibe and the open admittance you were hired to find somebody, be it me or not, I'm not going near you. And I'm sure in a place like this, people would take a shout for help from a small girl like me very seriously...not to mention my Gardevoir will not hesitate to beat the crap out of a threat if you come near me." The other girl exclaimed, pasting confounded, almost fearful look on her face. Was it fake, maybe, although Darius couldn’t have cared less right now. Admitting her possible move could both be seen as smart and stupid, and there was nothing to do now but await the next move…

"Huh, whatever. I'll be seeing you around then.” The figure started, his tone quickly changing, “Mismagius, Gengar. Confuse Ray. Sharpedo, Protect both me and you then Speed Boost to get out of here fast."

It didn’t take long for the duo to unleash the attacks they’d been commanded, which Darius had, in part, been expecting.

“Rocky! Protect us,” he barked, realising he had no time to reach for his own Pokéball. Finally stimulated, the grey Pokémon clapped her paws, creating a large cyan barrier around the duo. However, it did expand it more, trying to help the others out as well. They had reacted fast enough to save themselves, but there was no telling if the rest of the group was safe…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-25-2011, 03:30 AM
Sylver Offline

Charles
Enhanced Zoroark
Genesis Secret Base
ARPers: Sarai

I padded morosely through the base, many of the scientists, Zoroarks and other members passing me by as I headed straight towards the room of our leader, MiND. Opening the door, I stepped inside as his Zoroark and shiny Alakazam left.

"Sir." I started, kneeling down just inside the room as the door closed. "I'm afraid my Castalia target, Rizu, was impossible to recover. I shall gladly accept whatever punishment you have in store for me. Should I then head out to find our two escaped subjects, NOVA and HERMES?" I asked, looking directly at the floor, the voice in my head surprisingly quiet.

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Castelia City

Smiling, a Dewott came out of the Pokeball as I tossed it up. Looking around, I saw the shimmering figure of a Chandelure as Sarah ran back to me, the ground around the disturbed child a field of electrically charged stun mines, every attack having missed him intentionally.

"Daniel! Aqua jet!" I ordered as water surged around his form before he launched forward at top speed, just missing Rizu and hitting the Chandelure dead-on before returning to me as I sent Sarah back into her ball. "Nice shot, but stay alert!"

Nodding, the Dewott returned to his Net Ball as I turned and, picking up Victor, ran towards the edge of the building, launching forward as Rufus arced upwards from underneath, catching my body at the peak of my jump. After Victor returned to his Heal Ball, I angled Rufus back towards Rizu.

"I have to get out of here soon, miss. My barriers aren't going to last too much longer unless I can catch a break, so if you're going to do something, then do it now." I shouted to her, feeling drained by how much effort I was using to keep the barriers up. "By the way, my name is Joseph Rams." I added after a short while.

Phillip Rivers, a.k.a. Zen
Veil of Vision
Castelia City Pokemon Center
ARPers: Enkaku

"Since they seem to know more of what's going on around here, would you suggest following them?" The trainer who introduced himself and his Gardevoir as Keitaro and Tsubaki respectively asked, waving in the directions of two trainers leaving the Center.

"Sure. After all, in any situation, there is strength in numbers!" I replied, smiling as I climbed on to Samuel again, who smiled up at my with a soft look. "Let's get going, then." I continued as Samuel padded outside, forcing me to duck when i forgot the doorway's height limit.

Shel Black
Enhanced Sound and Smell Alternate
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Everyone now in the Nimbasa street fight

I quickly rolled to avoid the attacks from the two Ghost pokemon and quickly sent out the Premier Ball before it released a surging energy that revealed a Marowak. Catching me, he did not even stop to merely look down. As I stood up, he hefted a large, bleach-white bone and swung it mightily, sending the Mismagius back at the cloaked person.

"Thanks, Mars!" I spoke swiftly, recieving a small grunt in reply. Looking over toward the figure in the trenchcoat, I scowled lightly, realizing he made me drop my apple in that roll.

"I knew something was up with you! Well, then, fine! Come on out, Aph!" I called, dropping my nervous tone and throwing the Dark Ball that then released Aph, the shiny Weavile smirking at the enemies before her. "You know what to do! Attack plan delta!" I ordered as Aph leapt at the Mismagius.

"Rend the shadows, Aph!" I shouted as Aph smiled, slashing across the Mismagius with a strong Shadow Claw. Mars let out a firm grunt under the skull on his head as I took on a serious tone again as everyone else seemed preoccupied, a small Jolteon using a compacted Thunder Wave attack.

Rachel Sills, a.k.a. NOVA
Enhanced Vision and Touch Veil
Castelia City Pokemon Center, Second Floor

I gently drifted awake again as I have for the last few hours, noticing that the rain was gone. Looking around quickly, I stood and walked towards the door, checking the lock to be sure that it was firmly shut. Sighing in relief, I walked over and lied back down in the bed, covering up under the sheets as I fell asleep again, breathing peacefully as Jackson, my closest friend, had lied down next to me, wrapping his furred arms around my waist and holding me protectively before he, too, fell asleep.

(OOC: Yes, I'm bringing Rachel back into the RP with Jackson as escapees.)

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 08-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: From now on, I'll start posting Alan (read the SU thread). The RP will continue in Mammon's POV if both him and Mammon interact.

Alan Prometheus (cameo) and Mammon
Nimbasa City
Shade of Sound and Envoy of Touch
ARPers: none, maybe? Unless Sabi takes action against Mammon

He was ready to 'ditch' both his Mismagius and Gengar- they were in this as his accomplices, and were prepared for this, as the worst case scenario. He hoped that they would buy him some time-

Until, of course, that Thunder Wave came along. The stupid rip-off apple seller just sent out his Jolteon and hit his Sharpedo with the move, sending him way back. While everyone else somehow protected from his Confuse Rays. Really, was he getting hit by Karma? He gritted his teeth as he was being knocked backwards along with his Sharpedo. If there was one thing he hated more than anything, now, it was telepaths. But he had to preserve his identity foremost, before anything. It was ridiculous, really, of the employer to not give him a photo, or the information that she was a telepath. He couldn't possibly hope him to succeed with only her name! (Maybe that was the point- but the purpose of having him fail was incomprehensible to him)

It didn't matter, all this. All he had to do is just ignore what happened, keep out of the way of all of those people, and get out of here before anything. And have a chat with his oh-so-mysterious employer. What was the point of getting him to kidnap someone, if failure was inevitable? It would not have mattered if-

Crash.

"What are you doing, just standing there when someone's flying at you?" He very nearly put emotion to his tone, just avoiding showing his anger. He expected the kid to fight back, but he only dropped his eyes and muttered an apology before turning to leave. Strange; he thought teenagers these days (nevermind that he was one) were impulsive and hot-headed. Well, thanks to that teenager, at least he stopped moving. It was somewhat disappointed to let go of his Ghost-types. He would make sure to capture a few more or buy them.

Now, all he needed to do was getting to his employer...

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-26-2011, 02:26 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Lati...Moonlight and Sylver are just kinda getting ignored

Everything happened too fast, or maybe Michelle's mind was so confused at this point that it all seemed to happen to fast. She heard the guy knew had been hired to kidnap seem to give up, but him mind whirled with ideas of just the opposite, and she was faintly thankful for her telepathy for once, but he attacked before she could reach any of her pokeballs or think of the words to tell Cam what was going on--but she didn't need to. The Gardevoir seemed to realize it and reacted accordingly, yanking her fairly small trainer backwards ratherforcefully and shoving herself in front of her, while Miche fumbled for a pokeball and tossed it behind her, something to catch her fall--and suddenly small, clawed hands were there, holding her up.

/Boss Lady okay?/ Miche caught her lips twitching up slightly as the gruff voice that could be described as "classic mobster" filled her mind, he might have been a Krookodile and therefore a dark type, but she had developed a specific telepathic link with her pokemon, and he knew he could direct thoughts to her and they would pretty much make sense.

"Yes Hook, thank you. Cam! Use--!" Michelle was stopped cold by the fact that the twins had come to her rescue and something--she hadn't caught just what since her attention for the past few moments had been more focused on trying to not hit the ground--had knocked the guy back and now he seemed to be retreating.

/Dirty Rattata-coward! Attacks Boss Lady and leaves at sign of rough fight! Hook would--/ Michelle was startled by the anger that rolled off her Krookodile, and quickly strove to calm it.

"Hook, that's quite enough. I am fine, that is all that matters, isn't it?" She asked, the first part was stern, then melted into soothing tones towards the end. Slowly, the larger pokemon lowered his trainer to her feet and turned her slightly so he could see her. Dark eyes travelled over her, peering out of darkness and down a long, narrow snout. She heard him take in a few deep sniffs as the Krookodile looked over, and knew he accepted her as alright when he let a puff of hot, dry air out of his snout at her, blowing her hair back slightly.

/Yes, dirty Rattata-coard did not hurt Boss Lady. That is good. If he tries to hurt Boss-Lady again, though, Hook will tear dirty Rattata-coward to shreds!/ Michelle patted the end of Hook's snout gently.

"I am quite sure that Ironfist will have you beaten on that matter, Hook." She said with a smile as she said 'Ironfist', which was Hook-lingo for Cam. Then she turned to Rai and sighed. "It appears he is gone for now...I am not sure if he will give up or not, and most of what you did was probably for your protection more than my own...but thank you for protecting me while I was, ah...unable. However it seems the attacker has left his pokemon behind. Camellia," The Gardevoir's name was growled thought Michelle's teeth. "incapacitate them." She said sharply, and Cam obeyed with a slight bow of her head before her eyes lit up and the Mismagus and Gengar were suddenly surrounded by a faint blue glow and brutally slammed to the ground where they were pinned. "It appears that 'dirty Rattata-coward' as my Krookodile has taken to calling our mysterious attacker does not seem to be coming back for this duo, what should be done with them?"

/The mirror men protected Boss Lady?/

"Yes, Hook." Miche murmured, turning her eyes back to the hulking form of her body guard Krookodile.

/Give them thanks from Hook./

/My Krookodile, Hook, requested that I gave the 'mirror men' as I think he's already taken to calling you his thanks for protecting me as well./ Michelle directed the thought at the twins.

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Veil of Touch and Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Chibi, and Sylver

Aki sighed as it seemed now she had more followers. She didn't even really want Haru tagging along, but she obviously was not getting rid of him.

/Aki mad?/ Her head turned and tilted downward, towards Elegance as the probing hought touched her mind. The Gothorita was learning English pretty well, Musei was a good teacher--better than she had been when they had started out.

"Kinda. Not a people person, but you know that, El." She said quietly, holding out her hand and allowing the Gothorita to take it while Musei took up her other side. Haru walked alongside Elegance, and cringed at the comment.

"You might be blind, but I am not deaf." He said bluntly, but Aki payed it no mind, stopping and turning her head to him with and expression more of slight annoyance than anything else.

"Where is it that they went? You wanted to check on them, you're gonna have to show me where we're going. You lead, I'll follow." She said before turning to Keitaro and Zen.

/It is not so dangerous. I am a Gallade, a pokemon who was born psychic. If I can take my trainer's thoughts into my head, I can surely take in yours so it should not be so hard./ Musei replied simply.

"Well, if you decided you were going to come along, you might come out and say it rather than stalk us." Her voice had become rather cold upon the comment, causing Haru to look incredibly uncomfortable, but he did not speak.

/Aki.../ Musei warned sharply.

Shinichi
Enhanced Veil of Vision and Sound
Genesis Base(Formerly known as P2)
Affected RPers: Chibi and Sabi(Well, Rolland's pokemanz)

Shi's face melted into a mess of obvious guilt. "I'm sorry, Nina...like I said, I just don't feel good, okay?" He said, much softer and much more gently this time. In a way, he had grown used to a life revolving around keeping Nina happy and keeping his own emotions repressed, but he did feel for her. She was about the only companion he had aside from his pokemon and the only person he had really gotten to know. Lillie ran her fingers through his hair again, chattering softly back to Siegfreid in a reply he didn't quite understand, but she was obviously trying to both defend her companion and apologize at the same time. He really did feel bad about upsetting both her, but feeling bad would have to wait, it appeared. ROlland's shiny Alakazam appeared before them, and Shi nodded, wordleslly knowing exactly what was wanted. "Volcan," He called, softly still. The Blaziken didn't need much else, he came to stand shoulder to shoulder with his trainer, and they waited for Nina before the Alakazam seemed to nod and there was a flash and a moment of weightlessness before the group stood before Rolland himself.

"You wanted us, Sir?" The guilt and emotion that had filled Shinichi in the moments before was no longer there, replaced by a cold, emotionless mask in front of his boss. "We also brought the girl you requested."

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Sylver Offline

Shel Black
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Winter directly, but everyone except Lati in the Nimbasa fight

"Where'd he go?" I pondered as, turning around to see the Ghost pokemon slammed onto the ground from what must have been a strong Psychic pokemon, I quickly looked back to see that the figure in a trenchcoat had vanished.

"Aph, come here. Mars, stay ready." I called, lowering my voice on the second part. Aph quickly nodded and returned to my side, standing next to Mars as he merely stared forward, his larger-than-average bone club resting on his shoulder, prepared to attack if need be.

"It appears that 'dirty Rattata-coward' as my Krookodile has taken to calling our mysterious attacker, does not seem to be coming back for this duo, what should be done with them?" I heard thw girl that just moments ago denied being Michelle Toya speak. Walking over, my pokemon following, I stopped as my eye caught a pair of pokeballs in their miniature forms some distance away.

"I'll take them from here. I have a contact who can help pokemon deal with the shock of being abandoned. And even if they aren't in shock, it's probably better than whatever else could happen." I spoke, before calling the Gengar and Mismagius into their pokeballs and then slipping the two capsule into my pocket.

"Would anyone like to explain just what the hell happened and who that person was?" I asked in a darker voice, the air slowly filling with the scent of volcanic ash. "I am not good in too much conversation when someone tries to disorient me, so please, excuse my bluntness." I added, dropping any semblance of a kind tone and moving to a darker, grim tone. "Especially you, miss 'I'm-not-Michelle Toya'. What did this person do or say before I got here?" I directed at the now-obivously Michelle Toya.

Last edited by Sylver; 08-26-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Keitaro Kimura
Non Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Winter and Sylver

Keitaro was not surprised that Aki had heard them. They had not really been keeping their voices down and a blind person had very good ears, as he would know. "What, and face your rebuff?" He asked, speeding up until he heard her footsteps next to his. "I would rather come uninvited and be asked to join rather than ask myself and be rejected."

:You're starting to sound like Izami,: Tsubaki whispered to him.

:And yet he always knew how to get things done.: Keitaro replied, a smile making his mindvoice warm and playful.

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Envoys of Taste and Smell
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Everyone except Lati xDD

Wow. Rai looked the Krookodile up and down and decided that it was one pokemon that he did not want to have angry with him. While he was sure that a few of his pokemon could take it down, he really did not want to have to fight that thing. Luckily for him however, he seemed to have earned its good graces. Miche stepped up to him after calming the angry pokemon down and said, ""It appears he is gone for now...I am not sure if he will give up or not, and most of what you did was probably for your protection more than my own...but thank you for protecting me while I was, ah...unable. However it seems the attacker has left his pokemon behind. Camellia, incapacitate them."

Both of the twins raised an eyebrow as her Gardevoir swiftly dealt with the Gengar and Mismagius that had not yet run away. "It was nothing." Rai said with a charming smile.

"We don't need to look after just ourselves," Sora added, turning with Rai Jr. to smile at her.

"Protecting innocent people is also a bonus." Rai looked at the Krookodile once again. "However, with that--"

"--big beast--"

"--it seems to us--"

"--that you didn't need as much protecting as we thought." The twins finished in unison. Sora then burst out laughing. "Oh, Leena would love you," he said with a huge grin.

Rai stiffened in alarm. "Oh brother, please don't say things like that," he nearly begged.

Sora tilted his head in confusion. :Why?: he asked, :they would get along perfectly!:

:That's the problem,: Rai answered. He noticed Miche looking him in the eyes (which was quite rare, sinc ehe knew the effect they had on people) and suddnely hear dher voice in his head. :My Krookodile, Hook, requested that I gave the 'mirror men' as I think he's already taken to calling you his thanks for protecting me as well,: she said, her thoughts colored yellow from amusement.

:Mirror men?: The twins thought in unison. :That's new.:

For a minute they had forgotten that the others nearby even existed, but the girl with the odd arm bracer soon made her presence known again. She stepped up to them, her face an angry thundercloud. "Would anyone like to explain just what the hell happened and who that person was?" She snapped in an irritated tone, her eyes flicking back and forth between them. "I am not good in too much conversation when someone tries to disorient me, so please, excuse my bluntness." Her tone said that she was not sorry in any way, however.

:Do you smell that?: Sora suddenly asked his twin.

:What?: Rai said, knowing that his brother's sense of smell was far superior to his.

:It smells hot. Like sulfur.: Sora replied, screwing up his face a little.

Since thoughts traveled much more quickly than sound, their conversation barely lasted a second. "Especially you, miss 'I'm-not-Michelle Toya'." The unknown woman continued. "What did this person do or say before I got here?"

The brohter's hated her tone and her words. Really they hated authority figures of any kind, and since this woman was obviously no cop of any kind then she really had no right to talk to any of them like that. "The last time wee checked--" Sora growled.

"--this was our stand." Rai finished for him, taking a spot beside his brother.

"We would appreciate it if you would leave. We do not have to tell you anything about anyone, and neither does she." They both pointed a thumb at Miche.

Nina Sayers
Enhanced Veil of Touch and Smell
Genesis Base
Affected RPers: Sabi and Winter

Nina nodded mutely, her raging thoughts calming somewhat. Before she could say anything else however, a shiny Alakazam materialized in front of them. The dancer went as still as a statue. She knew exactly what that meant. She swallowed nervously and let herself be teleported. The wightlessness did not bother her the slightest and she landed lightly on her feet. Rolland was sitting at his desk and she gave him the tiniest curtsey of respect before straightening up.

"You wanted us, sir?" She heard Shi ask in that dead voice of his. When she had first been partnered with him ti used to scare her, and for the longest time she thought her partner had been little more than a machine or some living statue. Nowadays she knew better. "We also brought the girl you requested." He went on, indicating to the passed out Alt in Volcan's arms. Nina bit her cheek to stop herself from pointing out that she had been an utter failure in the mission; she felt Siegfried patting her head again.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-29-2011, 04:51 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City, Narrow Street -> North Street
ARPer's: Sylver

I never liked people telling me wha to do.

If this kid was using barriers and talking about them, then he had to have been a mind Alt. The idea I didn't like, so I mounted Zhen again with Shorai following defensively. Before Zhen started to fly off at top speed I gave this Joeseph Rams person a piece of advice.

"If you're going to use your powers like that, don't expect to be left alone about it by the Veil's later. Don't follow me if you know what's good for you."

After that, Zhen took off with Shorai nimble following behind us. The farther I was away from people the better. Zhen flew fast, and Shorai followed just as fast, making a few of those underneath us look up in confusion, if they saw us, or rather, heard us. That was the wonderful thing about being a sound Alt, people only looked where they can't see if they heard something first.

Zhen kept flying until we found an empty floor of an old hotel that was being remodeled. Fitting through one of the large empty holes in the wall that would have a window in it in the future, he set himself down on the floor and let me down. I stepped off, sitting down on the floor and leaned against the shiny Hydriegon. Shorai soon accompanied us, and she stood next to me.

"I'm fine." I told her. "Remind me never to commit a public service again."

I hope that other Rams kid wasn't following...

Rolland, AKA MiND
Enhanced Feel and Thought
Genesis Base
ARPer's: Winter/Chibi/Sylver

Rolland looked at Charles just as he walked. He listened to what he had to say, not pleased that a taget had escaped him. There was only one factor that mattered when it came to failed kidnappings, and that was if the one who got away knew too much.

"If she isn't aware of us then it does not matter. Rizu seems to be a hard one." He pondered, turning around. "Charles I have no punishment for you, however if you fail to bring back NOVA and HERMES then I have no choice but to do so. Get on it immediately."

Rolland turned back around promptly as his Alakazam brought the very pair he wanted to talk to into his office. He held his arms behind his back and looked at both of them, listening to what they had to say.

"Good good. Please have her sent to her room before you go on your next task." Rolland replied. "Since you succeeded and did very well with the last one," he made an emphasis of pointing that out for Nina's sake. "I have another assignment.This one is a bit diferent then a simple hit and run though."

Rolland turned around again with his back to Shinichi and Nina for a moment, pausing in thought, even if it was an unneeded one.

"The storm follows next to Nimbasa. I've hired an outside source that could be potential to our operations. However you know how outside sources work. So far, I'm getting the hint he may need a bit of help. Find him before making a move on your next target, feel free to show him authority if he has any doubts."

Rolland turned around again and looked at Nina and Shinichi.

"I've sent Rampardos and Zoroark on ahead. Zoroark will do as he knows how, Rampardos is at your command when you arrive. The name of the target you will be after today is Michelle Toya. She is a Veil Vision Alternate, so do exercise a small bit of caution. Once your entire team has come together, you may call Zoroark to summon the storm again."
Old 08-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Winter Offline

Castelia City

"Well I'm not going to invite you anyway. You're outta luck there. I'm not exactly the most social person out there if you haven't noticed yet." Aki growled. Had she not been aware the boy was just as blind as her(yet he wore glasses, odd...) she would have glared at him to drive the point home. Haru sighed and turned to look at her and then looked at Musei.

"You gonna kill me if I take your hand?" He asked her.

"No, but Musei taught me how to roundhouse. And it's quite painful--the feelers in Orre can tell you that." She said cheerfully.

"Goth...?" Elegance asked, Musei shook his head.

/Just...don't El. You don't really want to know./ He told the Gothorita, who cocked her head in confusion.

"Fine. walking it is, then." He sighed, and without waiting, began to lead before Aki snapped at him again.

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Sylver...Moonlight's just kinda getting ignored

Michelle frowned. "Ah, you seemed to miss the part where Camellia kind of threw me. Hook was more of a catch tactic, although he is pretty upset, as you can see. And still, thnk you. And who is this Leena person?" She smiled as she got their responses to Hook's nickname. /It's a Hook thing. Everyone has a nickname. I'm Boss Lady, Cam is Ironfist, my Musharna, Eva, is referred to as Floaty Pink One...or simply Floaty...some are better, some are worse./ The humor she found in Eva's nickname carried across the mental link, as she found it rather hilarious even though her Musharna did not. Things were going pretty calmly in the aftermath when the newest memeber of the group surrounding the twins came fourth, obviously angry. Michelle wrinkled at the acrid smell that filled her nostrils faintly, and Hook moved closer to her, as did Cam.

The woman demanded to know what was going on, what had been said before she had showed up, and seemed pretty angry at her specifically, referring to her as 'Miss I'm-not-Michelle-Toya', which earned her a snarl from Hook that Miche put an end to with a very firm "Hook!" as the twins came to her defense yet again. When they finished, she looked at the woman and smiled politely. "I am sorry, but as my friends here have stated, it is really none of your business. You happened to come into the wrong situation at the wrong time, but that does not make it your job to interrogate me or even ask anything about it. As far as you should be concerned, the man who just left can be considered a madman and you should probably leave without further thought of it, except maybe to take care of those pokemon." The words came out surprisingly well-mannered and her voice never raised in anger. Her tone never deviated from a soft, polite conversational tone, as though she were discussing the weather with the woman rather than telling her to mind her own business and go away. That was the upside of being from a wealthy family, you learned how to tell someone off without ever sounding nasty or rude. It was about the only thing she had ever had any use for from her home in Lilycove.

Shinichi
Affected RPers: Chibi and Sabi

Shi nodded as Rolland spoke, then turned to his Blaziken. "Volcan, you heard him." He said softly, and the Blaziken left with a sharp nod. Shi released his illusionary powers on the girl finally, noticing that she'd passed out at some point. His attention snapped back to the matter at hand when Rolland began to speak again about their new mission. Everything was fine, but only until he spoke that last sentence. Outside source? Okay, he could deal with that. And even if he couldn't Nina could...though he really didn't want to deal with Dark Nina if he didn't have to. It was so much easier to keep Nina content and avoid all issues, though all newbies had to make mistakes... And an unhappy Nina just once prevented most from ever happening again. It might have sounded twisted, as he really had come to care for her slightly as his partner and about the only person he could talk to around here aside from Rolland, who was strictly business, but it was something about his partner he knew could come in handy in certain situations...just not very many. Okay, he had more pokemon to command. That wasn't a problem, Rolland's pokemon tended to know what they were doning and didn't often need instruction anyway. It was just that name...

Michelle Toya... Don't I know her? The moment her name left Rolland's mouth, Shi locked up. Lillie's eyes filled with worry, but she hid them by burying her face in Shi's shoulder. The little Zorua didn't know exactly what was going on, but she could tell it was bad when his breath caught for a moment before he sucked in as much air as could fill his lungs, like he had been punched. But...I don't know anyone but who I've met since I woke up. She's not here, so I can't know her...can I? That's ridiculous, why does that name sound so familiar? Lillie cringed as she heard the air whistle out between Shi's teeth and one hand shot to his head as though something had hit him there. Lillie stifled back a whine, and reached up to rub his head gently. Or did I know her...?

A phantom laugh sounded in his ears, as he squeezed his eyes shut he saw he was surrounded by forest(OOC: YESH, Shi is so ninja that he can see with his eyes closed!!! Actually he's having a mini memory attack...expect a larger scale one when he sees the girl herself). A Zoroark sat not too far away from him, appearing to be smiling, while a younger, brunette-headed girl with ponytails had a fistful of his jacket in one hand and was trying to clap in spite of it."Little sister," He heard himself sigh "just let it go. You're going to ruin my hoodie." He complained, and the girl laughed again, drawing his attention to her. He looked up as she spoke.

"Wonderful, Shinichi, you're such a good teacher!" She mocked playfully. "First you tell me how abysmal my skills are, even though I'm new at this, and then the next moment you're complaining about Little Sister messing up your hoodie! How am I supposed to become a better Alt with a teacher like you?" Those slanted, almond-shaped green eyes framed by mahogany hair and the size of the girl herself hit him hardest. She was tiny, frail, but he knew she was older than she looked but how old...? It was slipping away from him now. No! Don't...! When was this...?

"I'm not your teacher, who ever said that? Mother...try...to see...train you! ...her job, not mine!" The words he heard himself speak jokingly sounded asthough they came through water, slurring and fading until he could hear no more, and as the voices faded so did the image behind his eyes. It stayed on the tiny, smiling girl until it disappeared entirely, and the pain in his head ebbed into a dull throb.

"Sorry, sir, headache...but don't worry, it won't set us back. Might I ask what this other we're looking for looks like or goes by?" He asked, fighting to keep the deadpan and that mask of cool expressionlessness on and not let aanyone see any part of what had just happened. He just hoped Rolland didn't decide to change his demeanor and get all worried on him now.

OOC: Yay for polite tell-offs! And please note Shi's little flashback didn't take but a moment of two in reality.

Last edited by Winter; 08-30-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 04:01 AM
Sylver Offline

Shel Black
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Enkaku

I stood still as the two brothers told me off, alternating some lines as well as simultaneously speaking, followed by Michelle with a similar remark. It had been a fair while since someone had the wherewithal to actually tell me off, let alone twins with such a smug attitude and some girl who had overreacted in defending herself in conversation.

"Why you little-" I started to fume, the sharpened metal claws on my gauntlet reflecting the light as my fingers spread out slightly and curved, before I felt Mars stop me with his bone club. "Mars, what are you doing?" I almost yelled as the volcanic ash odor started to grow pungent. He replied with a light glare at me, which unsettled me. In the many years he has been on my team, he has never once glared at me until now.

/Mistress, please leave them be. They're not worth it./ Aura asked through telepathy as Aph stood in front of me, looking straight ahead. Mentally cursing myself for the next few moments, I finally sighed in defeat before realizing the smell I was projecting into the air. Quickly shaking my head, it vanished and was soon replaced with one I deemed much nicer, the smell of freshly-picked mint. "You are right, you three..." I muttered under my breath to my pokemon before turning to face the twins first.

"You're right, it is your stand, but I'm afraid she-" I paused, waving towards Michelle. "-may not have a choice if that man was affiliated with who I think he is. Please accept my apologies for my behavior." I spoke curteously, forcing myself to bow slightly as I swallowed my pride. "I will leave you here if you truly wish, but I pray that what happened to me those some years ago do not befall her as well." I added, turning and picking up two Dark Balls on the ground. Reaching out, the two pokemon who formerly belonged to the person in the coat were beamed into the two spheres.

"I'll take these two to a contact of mine who deals in rehabilitating pokemon. He's never failed me before." I spoke, starting to walk off, Aura and Aph following immediately, Mars staying behind for a moment. The Marowak let out a sharp grunt and a slight nod as I looked back at him and, hefting the larger-than-average bone club onto his shoulder, started following me and my two shiny pokemon, slowly catching up to us.

Charles and Hal Richter (Charles's POV)
Strength-Enhanced Zoroark
Genesis Base

"Y-yes, sir!" I barked at his order, bowing humbly and dashing out the door and down the hallways, leaping off walls at the corners to keep my speed as I ran towards the science wing, stopping slightly as a young man walked by, bandages covering his arms from elbow to knuckle.

"Stopping by for your routine, Richter?" I asked him curiously. I hardly saw him at the base.

"Actually, they called me in." He replied, startling me. "The check-up is just coincidence. Sent me out to find some kid in Nimbasa. MIchelle Toya, I heard her name was. But hell, I imagine he has several people working at nabbing more. You still trying to find NOVA?"

"That is my current mission. Once you finish with yours, you're free to join me. I have a lead that tells me NOVA is somewhere in Castelia. I was about to get information about her from the doctors here." I replied.

"Ahh, I remember. You study the target from whatever info you and our contacts can scrounge up. Anyway, I guess this one time, I'll help you out. See you in Castelia, Zoro." He called, walking away as I cringed inwardly at his nickname for my kind. Sighing and shrugging it off, I turned and continued along my way to the scientists' laboratories to gather information.

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers: Sarai (indirectly)

Watching as Rizu flew off, I slowly lost consciousness as my endurance ran out. Rufus took over from there as he subtly followed Rizu's Hydreigon from higher altitude, watching her land in a developing building. Setting me down on a slightly less stable floor than her, He somehow laid me down on a pile of soft cloth before sitting and draping one wing over me, keeping me warm in the chilled night air, peaceful, blissful sleep taking over me.

Phillip Rivers, a.k.a. Zen
Veil of Vision
Castelia City
ARPers: Enkaku and Winter

"I believe in strength by numbers, miss." I spoke cheerfully to Aki, who was seething, something I did not pick up from her body language.

"My name is Zen. This is Samuel, I've had him in my team for a good while now. HE's a great pokemon, never failed me once." I spoke, gently letting myself drift off to memories of the past, back to when I first caught him.

"But that's a story for another time. What're your names?" I asked Aki and her companion as Samuel bounded up to them, slowing to his regular pace just behind them. Looking over, I noticed Keitaro had his eyes shut. "Hey, Keitaro, why are your eyes closed? Can you see out of them kind of like Brock from Pewter City?"

Last edited by Sylver; 08-30-2011 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter and Sylver (is Moonlight still around? It's awfully quiet on that side of the RP)

Rai noticed the anger in her eyes and was ready to command Blitz to defend them again, but one of her pokemon stopped her. It was a Marowak and from its expression it seemed to be warmning her of something. Finally she turned to them and started to apologize, although the twins could tell it was a reluctant one.

"Nothing will happen to her," Sora said, his voice firm.

"We shall see to that." Rai said after him, keeping his hypnotic eyes on the woman until she started to walk away. While she may (or may not) have had their best interests at heart, her introduction to them set him off on the entire wrong foot.

The moment she was out of earshot Sora turned around and gave Miche one of his wide grins. "Sweet name, Ironfist." He said, nodding to Cam. Reminded him of the antics he sometimes played with his brother, such as naming their poekmon after the other to poke fun at them. Rai Jr. looked up from his perch and gave Sora a look that said he knew exactly what his master was thinking. "And Eileen is my Steelix," he went on, unclipping and enlarging a Heavy Ball from his belt to show her. "I would let you see her, but this place is far too crowded."

"And we do not need and unpredictable, 30-foot, half-ton giant metal snake running through Nimbasa," Rai added, narrowing his eyes at the ball in Sora's hand as if daring him to open it.

"Snakes can't run," Sora replied with a cheeky grin and placed the ball back on his belt.

"You know what I mean," Rai said, rolling his eyes. He looked around for a bit as if searching for more people who were intent on bugging them and turned back to Miche. "We'll have to pack up our stand in a minute, but then we can go somewhere else to talk. Do you have a place that's comfortable to you?"

Keitaro Kimura
Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Winter and Sylver again XD

Tsubaki all but bristled at the rudeness of the girl, but the curt remarks just seemed to bounce off of Keitaro like water on a Psyduck. "Oh good, so I don't have to worry about being partnerships and all of tht. We all just happen to be trainers travelling in the same direction towards the same goal." His smile was sharp and decidely unpleasant.

:Keitaro, I really would not irritate the girl,: Tsubaki said, giving his fingertips a light squeeze.

She heard a mental sigh. :Yes, you're right. However she just has to know that I'm not leaving.: Just then someone addressed him by name, turning him away from the conversation. His eyebrow rose and even though his eyes were closed his still managed to look mildly surprised. "No, I cannot," he said, his voice pleasant once more. "In fact I can't see at all. I find it rather pointless to keep my eyes open if I can't see anyway, it just gives people a false impression."

Nina Sayers
Genesis Base (In the Baws's office)
Affected RPers: Winter and Sabi

Nina nodded and smiled a little at Rolland's praise, feeling as if a great weight had just been lifted from her shoulders. She finally let go of her hold on the girl and waited to hear their next mission. She smiled at the mention of Nimbasa City, where she worked as a dancer for quite some time. It would be nice to visit her old haunts. The moment didn't last long, because Shi suddenly sucked in a breath as if he had just been hit, causing Nina and Siegfried to turn in alarm. His name rose and died in her throat and she reached out a hand to lay it gently on his arm. "Shi?" She asked as he rubbed his head.

For a moment his eyes stayed shut in what may hae been pain, but when he opened them again the cool facade had slipped back into place. "Sorry, sir, headache..." he said calmly, as if it had just been a mere distraction rather than somehting that had just caused him to freak out for a second. Nina didn't believe a word of it, simply because Shi never got headaches. "But don't worry, it won't set us back. Might I ask what this other we're looking for looks like or goes by?"

As the shock passed Nina realized that her hand was still on his arm and she jerked it back as if she had just been burned. Siegfried giggled, but there was a certain tone to it that Nina knew meant that her little Zorua friend had not forgotten about Shi. "Is there an appointment set up with this outside source?" She asked, trying not to look like an idiot. "Or do we have to hunt down this person ourselves?"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

OOC: Yep, I am. I tried a little something, but nobody responded ^^’

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori, Sylver

So, it seemed, this group of people were quiet capable of taking care of themselves. Their efforts downed the shady character’s two ghosts, which had been abandoned at the scene. Wynter was bothered by the unknown figure’s action of leaving them. No loyalties, no cares, no attachment to his Pokémon whatsoever. To Darius, this was a pretty good test of character, and he casually committed the event to memory. He had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time they ran into the hooded fellow, a little to his dismay. However, the man quickly brushed the sentiment to the side, ignoring it for now.

Wynter’s focus had now left the group. She had no business speaking up, heck; the girl really didn’t know why they were even here. As before, the brunette made no effort in figuring out why, this question being, in her opinion, out of her jurisdiction. Almost doll-like, Wynter simply stood still, waiting for the next development.

It was mention of the abandoned Pokémon that managed to draw her focus back to the others. Reluctantly, she lifted her head, momentarily meeting the tougher looking girl’s eye before withdrawing optically.

Darius stated seemingly blankly; none of them had an opportunity to give their opinion, as the ghosts were placed inside the Pokéballs. Not that he could say much now, rebutting would draw unnecessary (negative) attention, especially since she hadn’t attracted any other reactions… yet anyway.

"Would anyone like to explain just what the hell happened and who that person was?" the tattered female asked, almost out of nowhere. Her tone lacked the softness present last time, this edgier. He couldn’t really see her face too well, but guessed it had probably taken a darker twist.

Wynter braced herself again, the slight stench of smokiness irritating her nose. Had it been there last time?

Darius, however, didn't seem to detect it, and continued on listening.

"I am not good in too much conversation when someone tries to disorient me, so please, excuse my bluntness." The girl continued, this time, no traces of the meek one she’d used before could be detected. “Especially you, miss 'I'm-not-Michelle Toya'. What did this person do or say before I got here?"

"The last time wee checked--" one of the twins started, obviously displeased with what he heard.

"--this was our stand." His brother concluded, taking a stand beside him. Strength in numbers…

"We would appreciate it if you would leave. We do not have to tell you anything about anyone, and neither does she." They seemed quite protective of this Michelle Toya. Wynter couldn’t help a slight smile as they pointed toward the girl in question.

Her Pokémon too seemed to take the aggressive behaviour in a bad way, giving off a slight growling. This was met with a sturdy word, its nickname.

"I am sorry, but as my friends here have stated, it is really none of your business. You happened to come into the wrong situation at the wrong time, but that does not make it your job to interrogate me or even ask anything about it. As far as you should be concerned, the man who just left can be considered a madman and you should probably leave without further thought of it, except maybe to take care of those pokemon." She added, never veering off a calm, cool pitch. Darius seemed pleased, although didn’t really show it.

This, however, only seemed to make the other girl angrier. "Why you little-" she snapped, but was interrupted by her own Pokémon, a Marowak. The smell had grown worse, although, after a few moments of this, seemed to grow weaker. Wynter curiously wondered why...

In her entire apology, Wynter seemed to cling onto one sentence in particular. "I will leave you here if you truly wish, but I pray that what happened to me those some years ago do not befall her as well.” What… could that mean? After adding a phrase about that contact, she was on her way, only to be met with the twins’ reassurance.

Well… this had been a rather useless sequence. At this point, those boys would probably respond poorly to any sort of questioning. He had an easy way out, and a little to his annoyance, knew he’d probably have to use it. Wynter noticed Darius’s face darken, although to anybody else, this would be almost impossible to spot. This hadn’t turned his way… at all…

“Sorry to bother you after all this, but I was wondering when the next show might be? My cousin is only in town briefly, and she would like to see your show” he inquired, monotone as ever. The man had contemplated adding that seemingly needless detail, although it might serve to make having waited here thru all that a bit more realistic.

Rocky, on the other hand, had enough of standing around like an object. She decided to go and see that tougher girl’s Pokémon…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Sylver Offline

Shel Black
Nimbasa City
ARPers Moonlight

(OOC: "[Text]"=Pokespeak, "/Text/"=Telepathy)

(BIC)
I heard the two twins eagerly reassure me as I shook my head to myself. Confident fools was what they were, but at least they knew just what to say. I laughed lightly and walked on, my hopes high that their words would stay true, but ultimately low to the ground. Alternates tended to band together in tough times, just as Non-Alts did. Fat lot of good it did me, though.

Aph was the first to poke me with her claw, pointing to a Minccino moving up towards my group. I had easily recognized it as the one belonging to the silent girl that seemed to react the most to my enhanced abilities, as well as the first one I made proper eye contact with.

"Well, hello, there." I spoke soflty, crouching down. Curse my weakness for small fuzzy things. "What do you want, little Minccino?" I asked. "Aura, can you translate for me?" I added.

/Yes, Mistress./ She replied calmly.

/I told you to just call me Shel./ I reminded her.

/I know./ She smirked, knowing how it irked me, before turning her attention to the Minccino. "[Hello, there, Minccino. My name is Aura. This is my Trainer, Shel. The Weavile is Aphrodite...]" She began, signaling to me and then Aph with her tail.

"[Shorten it to Aph.]" Aph replied in her own Poketongue.

"[...and the Marowak is Mars.]" Aura finished the introductions of all presently active Pokemon. Mars replied with a light grunt and a shrug, resting his bone weapon on his shoulder with relative ease.

"[My Trainer wishes to know what you are doing here.]" Aura explained finally, sitting down on her hind legs and calmly waiting for a reply as Aph turned away and Mars looked up to the sky.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rolland, AKA MiND
Enhanced Feel and Thought
Genesis Base
ARPer's: Winter/Chibi Lati indirectly

Rolland noticed Shi's odd reaction to him mentioning the name of the target. He only watched his associate sternly without a word, waiting for him to snap out of it. He put both hands behind his back, and once him and Nina had spoken their words and asked their questions, he returned to his usual demeanour.

"I know it won't set you back. Your expectations prove that." He told Shi. "As for the outside source, the name they go by is Mammon. Zoroark will lead him to you. He is already on his way to find said person and bring him to the rendevouz point. The storm has begun to move over towards Nimbasa, and I know you two will execute the plan at the right time."

Rolland cleared his throat before sitting down at his desk, getting ready to look into the other targets he had in mind.

"Remember that this Mammon is under your employership and he is to listen to you. You may do whatever you need if he decides to have his own indepandant ideas. We can afford to have him used as a scapegoat in case anything goes wrong. We of Genesis can't afford having anyone on our side being caught." Rolland finished. "Alakazam will be waiting for you to take you into Nimbasa City. You may leave when ready."

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City
Affected RPer's: Sylver

Damn kids these days.

My arm, was still sore but better thanks to that kid's Audino. Shorai went and scouted around a bit, only to come back with a report that the same kid was a floor below us, completely out of it. Wonderful, I had a stalker. Uhg. Regardless, I knew that somewhere in the world of karma, it would be bad points against me if I didn't return the favor.

"People needs to leve me alone...I need to leave them alone."

I sat there for awhile, feeling the evening drawing closer. I stared out one of the windows, knowing that any minute there would be some guard lokoing around to make sure no one was going to ran sack the building for the copper wiring. Zhen's heads looked around in all directions while Shorai kept looking down below, watching the kid to make sure he didn't try anything funny. I groaned, standing up and letting open one of my Pokeballs. Out popped Sonja, who flapped about happily, though knew something had just happened. I looked down at my sweater, noticing it was rather scuffed up.

"Long story Sonja. Look, theres a kid down on the floor below...go pick him up and we'll take him with us up to our roof."

The bat clearly seemed confused for a moment, but then I saw a smile on her face. I returned Zhen to his container, climbing on Shorai's back s she prepared to jump out the window. There wasn't anything quite lik hoding onto the back of a large fluffy insect and jumping between buildings like you owned the place. It calmed me down. I looked back when Shorai stopped, hanging off of her like some kind of parasite. I could see Sonja talking to the kid's other Pokemon and explaining what was going on.

This day wasn't going to end fast enough.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:11 AM
Winter Offline

Castelia City

"Well I believe in strength in punches and kicks. Strength in numbers didn't exactly save m--" Aki began speaking sharply to Zen before she stopped herself and shook her head. "Whatever, I don't have to justify my hate of people to some kid who can't take a freaking hint." She muttered before turning her head towards Keitaro. "You could say that." She grimaced, looking obviously unhappy. Then she caught the snatch about Keitaro's closed eyes and her own sightless eyes rolled.

"Interesting way to put it...but if you don't mind my asking, why wear the glasses?" Haru asked suddenly, and Aki had to admit that she wondered the same exact thing.

"Personally, I prefer misleading people. I get less attention brought to me and no one will bother me about 'Oh, poor thing! Do you need this? Do you need help with that?' My Musei is very much capable of helping me, thank you, if I cannot do something. And it's amazing just how much I'm capable of without help." She commented sharply, Musei's mouth pulled back into a smile and his body shook slightly as he let out a silent laugh.

/Just be thankful I do not need to use my voice./ He told her and Aki shook her head.

"Why? I can't see, why should I care you can't physically speak? We'd have figured something out--you be my eyes, I can be your mouthpiece, but you've got that fixed since I taught you proper English and you can use telepathy." She replied simply, he smiled, but did not laugh again. Then the boy, Zen asked for names, and all smiles disappeared.

"I'm Haru Aozora." Haru offered just as cheerfully.

"My name is none of your freaking bu--"

/Aki, be nice!/ The sharp warning from Musei made her cringe.

"Aki. My name is Aki." She growled through her teeth and not sounding the least bit happy about it. "And my Gallade is Musei Ichi, but I tend to shorten it off to Musei." The Gallade's shortened name was hissed as he injected a /Manners, Aki, manners./ into her introduction.

"Is something wrong, Aki?" Haru asked, earning himself another glare.

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Sylver...Moonlight's just kinda getting ignored

The woman didn't take her politeness too well, and Hook let out another gutteral growl as the woman seemed to grow angrier before being stopped by her Marowak. She was somewhat thrown off by the following comments about how she might be in danger, and was ready to respond that she was quite capable of taking care of herself when the twins stepped in, assuring that she would not come to harm. The statement took her aback, it had been so long since sny human had her back...

/I hit him once for snapping at me when he was a Sandile. He's has had a very healthy respect for me ever since. Hence the nickname Ironfist./ She shot back to the twins, grinning almost darkly while Michelle laughed softly at the explanation of Leena being a Steelix and why the two weren't exactly able to meet at the moment.

"I know a girl from my hometown, Kandi, who has a Gyrados. I can understand that, considering her Apache could go completely ballistic the moment her trainer told her 'eat' or something made her mad."

/Angry One was scary... Hook is glad Sweet Lady is gone now./ Miche had to stifle a laugh with her hand. Kandi had found her not too long ago and they had talked for a little while before Kandi had insisted they battle their moody pokemon...she was pretty sure that that one poor part of Pinwheel Forest would never recover. When she finally stop laughing, she responded to the question posed to her by Rai.

"Do you want help packing? I don't really like Nimbasa, I'm not even exactly sure why I came here...can you think of any place here that's not filled to brim with people?"

Shinichi
Affected RPers: Chibi and Sabi

Shi nodded, noticing with a slight start that Nina seemed to have put his hand on his arm at some point, and now jerked it back suddenly, filling the akwardness in with questions of her own, all of which Rolland answered. Shi was thankful the man had faith in him to get the mission done, though now he wasn't so sure of himself. Lillie mumured pokemon chatter nonsense to him in his ear while Rolland told them once more not to be afraid to show their contact who was in charge of the situation. He also assured them the contact was disposable if they needed a scapegoat. Fun, shi wondered just what kind of person he was going to have to deal with this time...contacts were not the easiest things for their little group/family to deal with Nina as unstable as she was. Any wrong move would set her off, and contacts didn't ever seem to make good moves... He did say this one was disaposable...

"I understand, sir. I have no more questions, if you have no more either, Nina, we should get going." He was still wearing that emotionless mask of his as his Blaziken appeared, now minus an unconcious alt. With a nod and a murmur of thanks and assurance of a job well done, the fire pokemon was replaced in its pokeball. For some reason, Shi had the sinking feeling that this mission would not be easy.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

((A bit rushed but whatever.))

Keitaro Kimura
Non Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sylver and Winter

Keitaro smiled a little at the girl and her Gallade going back and forth. It seemed to be a regular thing with them. "Keitaro," he said simply and tapped Tsubaki's shoulder. "And Tsubaki, my friend. As for your question, I would rather clear up any confusion as quickly as possible. When you wear glasses, people instinctively look at your eyes. When you see someone who walks around with his eyes closed, it doesn't take a lot of reasoning to see that he is blind."

:And then people feel like they are so smart for figuring it out without you telling them,: Tsubaki said, shaking her head in irritation.

A quiet laugh slipped out of Keitaro's laugh. "Anyway, from what I gather two of us cannot see at all. May I ask where exactly are we suppossed to be going? So the blind don't lead the blind, so to speak." An ironic smile twisted his lips.

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter (Moonlight is being talked to so....)

Both of the twins laughed, the alto and baritone voices blending perfectly. Sora folded the table and packed it into an Item Ball and twirled it around before pcoketing it. "Nimbasa City--"

"--is a great place!" Rai said, laughing and smiling wide. He called Blitz back into his pokeball as Sora recalled Rai Jr. and Nomad. The blue twin smiled widely. "Actually, there are lots of places."

"You just need to know where to go." Sora said, grabbing an old black backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. "There are clubs--"

"--hidden cafes--"

"--libraries--"

"--although you can't talk in libraries--"

"--and we even found this old abandoned ballet studio. You up for a walk?" Sora asked, grinning and eyeing the trio as if sizing them up.

((I hope you know where I'm going with this, Winter. >=D ))

Nina Sayers
Rolland's office
Affected RPers: Sabi and Winter

Nina nodded to Rolland, noticing that Shi seemed to be contemplating something. "Yes sir," she said simply. With that she turned and left, knowing that Shi and Rolland's Zoroark were right behind her. Nimbasa City...it had once been a second home to her. With all of the performers and entertainers, a ballet dancer had fit right into the norm perfectly. Of course that had been a long time ago. But it had been a while since she had last danced.

She remembered her last performance, and then her...teacher had showed up. She swallowed nervously and clasped her hands in front of her to stop them from shaking. The mere thought of the Zoroark that had turned her life into a living hell for two years both terrified her and enraged her. A dark part of her mind chuckled, remembering the sweet taste of victory when she had finally killed him.

A tug on her ponytail caused her to look at Siegfried, who was staring at her worriedly form over her shoulder. He touched her face, crooning a question. "It's alright," she assured him, patting his head. Her palms felt sweaty.

From the frown on Siegfried's face, he obviously didn't believe her. Being her friend for a long time and being sensitive to emotions as well, he could tell when Nina was upset even if she didn't show it. He murmured again and then pointed back, and she noticed that she had almost walked right by Rolland's Alakazam. She paused and placed her hands behind her back, knowing that the pokemon rarely needed a verbal command to take them where they needed to go.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 09-13-2011 at 10:12 PM.