Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

((Edit: Fourth page Wh00t!!))

Stella Marino
Shade of Vision
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Well since Sabi's gone no one really

Just as she thought. The girl was all talk and rode away all high and might on her little dragon the moment Stella offered her what she wanted. It seemed as if the girl still had to learn one of the important lessons of life. Beside her, Lazarus tilted his head in confusion. "Don't worry Lazarus, people like her always come back for more." She said and place dhim back into his pokeball. "Like I said: she'll bark, but the moment I offered her a challenge she backed down. A pity really, I know you wanted to fight her so bad."

A chilly wind blew across her back, messing with her hair. She turned to look at Lola, who was glowing with purple energy as she watched the trainer retreat. "Do calm yourself Lola. While I'm sure you could still hit her from here, she is not worth the effort." The Mismagius grumbled, but after a moment the aura lifted. "You might want to hide yourself again. I don't like it when people notice that you're around." Her response was a nod and a moment later Lola vanished from sight, although her freezing aura could still be felt.

(No, Keitaro kinda doesn't have anything to say. You're not getting him to leave.)

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Envoys of Taste and Smell
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter, Lati, and Moonlight

Sora raised an eyebrow at the man (he was starting to creep him out just a little bit) and nimbly plucked four more apples out of the bin they had an handed them over. "Cash, please," he said.

"Oh, by the way..." The man said, trailing off meaningfully. "Would you happen to know someone named Michelle Toya?"

Years of stage acting kept Sora's face blank. He paused for a moment, as if thinking the question over, then replied, "Toya? That sounds more like a car company than anything. Three dollars." Yet inside his head he was screaming. :RAI!! Rai Rai Rai Rai Rai did you HEAR that?!!:

Rai bit his lip and was glad that his back was to the man. He could feel the blood draining from his face as Sora's worry was giving him a headache. :Sora, calm down!: He thought back, thankfully shutting him up. :I'll ask about this, you just take care of our visitors.: He turned to look at Miche, a frown above his mezmerizing eyes. :You wouldn't happen to be running from the law or anything, would you?: he asked, his mindvoice darker than usual.

Nina Sayers
Enhanced Veil of Touch and Smell
Seekrit base of seekrits known as Genesis Base
Affected RPers: Winter

Nina smiled and ruffled the Braviary's feathers, earning an appreciative murmur from the bird as she did. She laughed at Siegfried, who was perched on top of the pokemon's head and seemed to be having the time of his life up there. "Oh Siegfried, come down from there before you fall," she said, holding her arms out for the boy. He whined a little but obediently slid into her embrace and threw his arms around her neck.

"Your Braivary is pretty strong, carrying all of us together," she said, her eyes momentarily flicking to the unconscious girl. She didn't look as if she weighed much, but she was still extra baggage. When Shi didn't reply she looked back at him, frowning a little when she noticed his faraway expression. "Shi, are you alright?" She asked quietly.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-16-2011, 03:17 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Veil of Touch and Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Chibi, and Sylver

Aki sighed, totally confused as the one who had called himself Joseph seemed to go temporarily nuts before he left, yelling about a target and then she stepped forward slightly before cocking her head at Musei and motioning for him to come along with her. "Come on, gotta get my shoes and Elegance." She said airily, as though nothing had happened after all. "She'll be so mad she missed out on a good mock fight..." Musei nodded simply, grinning slightly.

/That she will, you know she hates being left out of anything interesting. Especially just to guard those flip flops that you detest./ He told her, Aki's lips quirked up as well.

"That I do."

"Aki, are you just going to let him leave, I mean that other guy was acting pretty freaky..." Haru said softly, as though actually afraid Aki might snap at the suggestion and try to kill him or something. At this point she didn't seem beyond it.

"He's a head case and from what I heard, she PMSing or something, why should I care?" Aki answered flatly, and Haru's face fell.

"But, Aki, he looked really upset..."

/Aki, humor the boy... You've been snapping at him left and right. He's legitimately concerned./ Musei pushed, Aki sighed in annoyance.

"Let me get my shoes and Gothorita before she pitches a fit about being left behind to guard my shoes. Then we'll go look or something." Aki muttered, heading back for the pokemon center.

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Lati...Moonlight's just kinda getting ignored

She had been focused more towards the twins until she heard her name. It was when she heard the apple-buying man she didn't get good vibes from seem to stall for a moment, buying more apples from the one called Sora before asking if any of them knew a Michelle Toya. She jumped and locked up before Rai turned her attention to him once more by asking if she was running from the law. If she could have shaken her head, she would have.

/No! I don't do anything like that, and I've never seen this guy, I don't know why in the name of Arceus he knows my name...but I'm not getting anything good from him. Hold on,/ Miche paused to think of a quick excuse and calm herself down and answer. "I know her, though only through reputation. Why do wanna know about the Toya girl?" She asked, scanning purposefully this time. She fought to keep a straight face as she caught something about an employer and messing with him...that and the apples weren't worth the 75 cents, but she was more worried about the first bit. If her reaction was something he picked up on, she could break down and pretend to be Michelle Toya's friend--anyone but Michelle Toya. /I...I think, from what I can get from him... I think he was hired to find me or something... But why?/

Shinichi
Enhanced Veil of Vision and Sound
Genesis Base(Formerly known as P2)
Affected RPers: Chibi(Unless Rolland appears outta nowhere)

Shi blinked as Nina spoke, asking him if he was okay. "What? Oh, I'm fine, Nina." He said slowly, Lillie looked up at him and frowned delicately before scarmbling up his back like a little Aipom and settling herself in the same place against his back as before. "Kamikaze, return." He muttered, putting his Braviary back in it's pokeball. "Would you mind continuing to carry her, Volcan?" The Blaziken shook his head, and so Shi wordlessly began to lead the odd procession towards Genesis' base slowly.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-16-2011, 04:22 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City, Narrow Street
ARPer's: Skeez

Hell my arm hurt...

I rubbed my shoulder, it really was starting to be bothered by it. I saw one of Zhen's heads looking at me and I just waved my hand at him. I knew I would be fine. We just hit up a quiet place and get it looked at. We were flying on our own for awhile before something started to make my eyes hurt. I blinked and twitched, finding something wrong with them.

Then a vision of black flashed in front of mefor a moment.

What the...did I get a concussion as well?

I didn't remember hitting my head. My head didn't hurt, so I couldn't of hit it. The imges got more terrible and more mortifying...some violent adult...a man...a woman and a slit throat...why was I seeing these? I didn't know that I was shuddering and trying to push nohing out of the way but Zhen did, and I soon felt a bite on my arm.

"Zhen...I'm seeing things. Not good things." I explained.

The only thing I could think of was someone was using visual illusions on me. I sat on Zhen's back, put one of my wrists against the other and concentrated to force back the disturbances to my sight. All they were was images...they were not what I was really seeing. The sounds of the city below helped me not have a massive heart attack but what I was trying not to see, so far, I didn't like it at all. I did my best to push them back but whoever was pushing against me was pushing damn hard. Some images broke through and made me jump, almost scream.

I heard Zhen roar to Shorai, who stopped and came back. I felt a furry claw on the back of my neck and knew my Galvantula had returned to me.

"Alright I've had it..."

Zhen knew what that meant and landed. Shorai seemed to see ahead of time who was giving me these illusions, and bolted for him, just jumping in front of him defensively,give or take ten feet away from him, sparking electricity around his feet. My shiny Hyrdriegon finally saw who was following us and growled threateningly in unison as he stood close to me.

I looked at this character...utterly shocked though, didn't surprise me something that...odd looking was projecting those sorts of images to me. What the hell was that? It was no normal human being. I was now relying on my hearing more than my sight so his image could of just been an illusion as well. seeing wasn't exactly working for me right now.

"Who the hell are you..." I growled.

This is the last time I try to do something nice for any reason whatsoever....
Old 08-16-2011, 06:14 AM
Sylver Offline

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers: Skeez and Sarai directly

Oh hell... I mentally swore as I saw Rizu's Hydreigon descending in the distance. As Rufus flew over, though, I saw no net covering the Dragon-type 'mon, but instead a young... kid...? An almost-invisible wisp hovered near him. Looking down, I saw Rizu standing, although as if she could barely see anything, and almost went to fly down when my mind caught a brief mental image of a pool of blood, startling me. I knew I was bound to catch some things from some Alts, but this was scary. I'd never felt such concentration, such force behind one's emotions, but I knew at the very least how to shield my own mind from such illusions.

Sweeping down, Rufus slowed as I leapt off pulling out a Heal Ball as I landed and throwing it outward as Rufus took off on a mental command to acquire more help quickly. For now, I was grounded, not daring a smile as Victor emerged from his ball, which returned to me quite quickly.

"Victor, use your Heal Pulse!" I ordered, already preparing to call out Sarah as I got her Pokeball ready. Nodding, Victor basked himself in a small pink aura before one of his tendrils gently made contact with her arm, the other making contact with a minor bite wound, softly sending a soothing sensation through them as the injuries healed steadily. Throwing the pokeball up, my Pikachu jolted out, crossing her arms as she stood near the Galvantula.

"Are you okay, miss?" I asked Rizu, forcing a polite voice while half my mind powered on to maintain the barrier between my senses and his. Staring down at the person, wrapped in bandages and belts, I involuntarily shuddered inside as I froced my outside veneer to stay calm.

Shel Black
Enhanced Sound and Smell Alternate
Driftveil City, Cold Storage

Shouting as I drove the metal from my clawed gauntlet into the ice, I grunted in effort in pulling it back out, seeing the lack of cracks in the ice from the impact as my shiny Weavile cut another block clean in two from her Slash. Panting heavily, I walked outside with my Weavile as I caught my breath.

"Okay, Aph, I thinks that's enough training for today." I spoke, calling her back into her Dark Ball, and walking back to my house. Looking over at a TV store, I listened to the news.

"And another irregular storm passed over Castelia City this evening as reports of rampaging pokemon are finding their way to our studio. We are sending several camera crews out to talk with witnesses to the pokemon attack." The reporter announced as I frowed, throwing a Great Ball out as a large Dragonite emerged, flaunting his wings proudly, but stopping once he saw my glare, cowering in his shadow.

"Just take me to Castelia. Chances are they may still be there." I ordered as I let him pick me up and take off from the ground, flying over towards the city as I carefully shifted into a more comfortable position in his grasp, relaxing from my training. As I looked out towards the city, inside I slightly cringed, but burned deeper inside with a desire to capture one of their Zoroarks and find out just what their plan was.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Skeez Offline

ooc; just got home from school, hoping people are online to roleplay with D;
Jix
Envoy of Vision
Narrow Street
Those Affected - Sabi and Sylver

"Who the hell are you..."

Jix giggled out of controllably upon hearing this. The pins hooked into his skeleton pulled, and he immediately stopped, eyeing the girl up. Protected by a Hydreigon and a Galvantula, she was looking like a force not to be taken to lightly. Nevertheless, he thought he'd give it a chance.

"Who. What. Shh. Gyuh gyuh gyuh... Jix." He said in tortured voice, chuckling as he waved an arm in the air and his Chandelure appeared beside him. A boy swooped down beside the girl on a Pokemon he immediately returned, before sending a Pikachu out to aid her wounds. Jix tilted his head to one side. How did the boy know he was here? With his left eye he focused directly into the onlooking eyes of the newcomer, sending even more violent images his way, all the wile smiling.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Latisiblings Offline

OOC: Hmm, people seem to forget that Mammon's only supposed to be around 16. And that his gender is ambiguous. Eh, whatever.

Mammon
Envoy of Touch
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Winter, Enkaku_Kumori, and Eternal Moonlight

Jackpot.

The ridiculous-apple-pricer was good, he had to credit him that much. But his expression faltered ever-so-slightly when he heard the name. He wouldn't be this sure if he only saw him, because it could've been just a mistake. But the girl made it painfully obvious. She obviously didn't have any practice hiding her emotions; he could detect her struggling to not show fear on her face. If he could find his targets every time by just going and buying overpriced apples from strangers, he would have achieved his goal already. It was a shame, really. He'd hoped his target would be some worthless trash, that he could feel satisfaction from kidnapping. She looked like just another innocent, Pokemon-loving girl. Well, whatever; he'll take any job as long as it gave him money. He was a greed incarnate, after all. He didn't give a crap about what will happen after he took her.

Now, it all just came down to how he would do his job. If she wasn't an alt he could have just knocked her out in a matter of seconds with his illusion, but alts were usually resistant to illusions from afar. She would need some type of contact to be hit effectively. If he could get her to just touch his hand... Then he could flee, using his Mismagius and Gengar's Confuse Ray.

"You're a really terrible liar, you know that? I've had a photo of you all along, so you can't fool me." Blatant lie- but lies that can't be confirmed aren't lies. "I was actually hired to find you, actually. If you'll just come closer, I'll show you something that'll explain everything."

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
ARPer's: Skeez and Sylver

The hell...was that...?

I didn't know what I was looking at but I felt I was looking at something that just rose out of hell...Shorai could tell it was sending me the disturbances and it made sense something this dementing would come from...whatever the hell that was. The giggling...that unnerved me so much, and never had I wanted to been away from something so adamantly than that thing.

The visual images I tried to fight back but the sound of that giggling just...made me shudder. Next thing I knew was someone shouting out for people to do something...wait, I knew that voice. I looked and saw that little kid again, and something on my sore shoulder. I quickly rolled it away from whatever was touching it, though it felt ten times better. I saw Shorai look at the Pikachu with a surprised expression, but she only nodded at the fellow electric type and kept staring down the...thing.

I could feel less and less of the images coming to me...but how? I loked at the kid...no he couldn't of been...I didn't want to admit he could of been an Alt...but an Alt of what? A Visual one who was trying ti destabilize the energy of the illusion? No, that couldn't of been it...I felt something inside my head...

'He can't be a mental Alt...'

Whatever it was, I didn't enjoy any of this. I shook my head once and quite hard, in one direction or another every so often, as if something invisible was hitting it.

"Do I LOOK fine?" I snapped at the kid. "You shouldn't be here..."

Shorai was sparking electricity all over and Zhen was growling more and more. this was starting to become torture and I wasn't just going to stand around taking a beating from some demented humanoid.

"Shorai!"

Shorai within an instant let out a powerful Thunderbolt attack towards the humanoid. She wasn't afraid to hurt people for my sake, hell it took her a long time to get her out of the habit of biting people when they so much as looked at me funny. Zhen watched and listened for that chendalure I knew was roaming about...that thing was going to pop out somewhere and I knew it.

This was going to be a long day.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 08-18-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Sylver Offline

Zen
Veil of Sight
Castelia City
ARPer: Winter

"But, Aki, he looked really upset..." A teenager spoke to a girl dressed in casual wear. She seemed to be wearing pants with a blouse, some brown shirt underneath. Sitting on my Arcanine, I started to feel out of place as I sat in my red shirt and shorts.

"Let me get my shoes and Gothorita before she pitches a fit about being left behind to guard my shoes. Then we'll go look or something." The girl seemed to mutter begrudgingly under her breath before she turned to head towards the Pokemon Center. I gently ushered Samuel forward as the shiny Arcanine padded forward carefully, avoiding bumping into too many people as I yawned lightly.

"Dang, getting tired..." I spoke as I rubbed my eyes lazily, following the two trainers toward the Pokemon Center. "So," I called out with no real reason. "Does anyone know why those Pokemon were rampaging?" I asked, still not fully attuned to use telepathy without considerable effort.

Shel Black
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Everyone at the Nimbasa street show

I sighed, perturbed at the fact that the sandstorms along the route between Nimbasa and Castelia were in terribly strong gales, and had forced them to close off the route for the time being.

"Great, so now I can't get to where I want to go." I forced through gritting teeth, carefully focusing my willpower at staying calm. After all, overreacting never solved anything. Turning to my Dragonite, he seemed sad that he could not show off his flying skills to people.

"Hey, Ramses, it's okay. It's just a sandstorm. Tell you what, when we come back, you can show off your skills to everyone, okay?" I propositioned as he seemed to perk up instantly. "But!" I stopped him from getting too excited. "We can do it only after this is over. Deal?" I finished, seeing him nod in joy. Smiling myself, I called him back into his pokeball, sighing inwardly. Although he was good for fighting, he always tried to show finesse in it. He was still technically young, though, and so the need for attention was logical.

"Come on out, Aura. I need your help here." I spoke as I tossed an Ultra Ball outward, sending out a shiny Espeon who quickly moved over to my side.

/I can sense Ramses wanted to show off again. I can also sense another few Alternates here. I would recommend against heading towards that area. It's a hot spot there./ I heard her communicate through telepathy.

/I don't know, looks like there's something fun going on there. Might as well enjoy my time here as long as I am forced from going further./ I spoke, more out of want for something to help me relax and take the edge off of my impatience. Walking towards the group, I took care to hide my abilties as an Alternate as well as the sudden chill I got down my spine. Someone here must have been one of them.

"Umm, pardon me?" I meekly cut in to the conversation, gently pushing a large figure in a trenchcoat out of the way as I shifted by. "How much would it be for three apples?" I asked one of the two twins standing in some kinds of outfits. /They must be performers here. Probably Envoys./ I spoke to Aura mentally as I forced myself of maintain a neutral expression, although failing slightly as my forehead subtly began to sweat under the cover of my hair.

Last edited by Sylver; 08-21-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:26 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Latisiblings, Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori, Sylver (possibly)

"You're a really terrible liar, you know that? I've had a photo of you all along, so you can't fool me." Not that he cared much, but the man couldn’t help be unimpressed with this outburst. This left much assumption the motive wasn’t friendly, which was the Darius vibe picked up. "I was actually hired to find you, actually. If you'll just come closer, I'll show you something that'll explain everything." Any kid with a brain knew the offer was a red flag, but he kept his mouth shut. This was none of his concern.

“Be careful,” Wynter muttered, although only loud enough for Rocky to hear. She hadn’t picked anything too suspicious before this point, only a tinge of uneasiness from the other girl. This feeling was, of course, not a stranger to her.

Darius held back a groan when he noticed another person, this one walked right by him. She appeared to be rather tattered, clothing torn at various points, including the knees of her jeans. He was a little surprised when she spoke in timid tone, reminding the young man of Wynter. "How much would it be for three apples?"

Seems the fruit was a rather popular item, this being the second person drawn to them. Of course, it could easily be assumed that the cloaked figure had noticed his target and simply come for her. That was if he was telling the truth, which it seemed was the case. The blue-eyed girl couldn’t help but notice his voice had been stable the entire time. Her attention was momentarily captured by the green Espeon accompanying the other brunette. However, it soon returned to the mysterious character…

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Nimbasa City
Affected Rpers: Everyone who is bugging me xDD

Sora raised an unperturbed eyebrow at the cloaked man and opened his mouth to say something when a woman pushed him aside to talk to them. "Umm, pardon me," she said, her voice rather small despite her appearance. "How much would it be for three apples?"

"Seventy-five cents," Sora immediately rattled off, more out of long habit than anything. All at once he noticed different things about her, noticeably the bladed gauntlet on her arm and the fact that she seemed to be wearing vampire fangs. Sheesh, Sora knew that he and his brother tended to attract unusual people, being quite unusual themselves, but this was just getting too weird. A cloaked dude who was hired to kidnap someone, the same someone an unshielded telepath, those two weirdos whom hadn't really said anything yet, and finally this chick who looked as if she could gut someone with that thing on her arm. Ignoring the cloaked person for now, he picked out three apples and held them all in one hand.

:You know,: Rai thought at Miche, :this might go downhill rather quickly.: At his feet, Blitz was eyeing the cloaked stranger distrustfully. :I wouldn't recommend fighting, but we might have to. Actually I would much rather teleport than anything, and we do have the psychic pokemon to do it.:

As if hearing his thoughts (which it did) Rai Jr. stopped his little dance and waved at the two before going back to skipping around Sora's feet.

Stella Marino and Keitaro Kimura
Shade of Vision; Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Umm, probably only Zen XD

Stella watched some of the trainers go into the Pokemon Center while a few of the others stayed outside. For a moment she contemplated following them, but after a moment she shook her head. They were very interesting people, she had to credit them that, but they obviously did not want to be bothered. She worked better by herself anyways. She calmly turned and started walking down the street, heading for her hotel like she had been before this whole mess started.

"Who's going away?" Keitaro asked, hearing heavy boots fade into the distance.

:The girl who helped us with her Mismagius,: Tsubaki replied. She titled her head and looked down at her trainer. :Would you like to follow the others? I know you're curious.:

"You indulge me," Keitaro replied with a tiny smile. "Let's get back inside, if anything. It's getting chilly out here." He felt a gentle hand in his and let himself be led forward. He barely had to touch Tsubaki's hand to follow her nowadays, and when they enetered the Center he could still sense her nearby despite all the people.

"--know why those Pokemon were rampaging?" A kid next to him was asking. From his tone, he didn't see to be speaking to anyone in particular and was just asking the question to ask something.

Tsubaki sensed more than saw the frown on Keitaro's face. :Are you going to tell him?: she asked. :That blind girl seemed rather angry when you found out what she was.:

Keitaro did not reply to her, but instead stepped to the side. "They weren't rampaaging at all," he replied, remembering where the voice had come from and how close he was. "They were illusions, created by illusionists for whatever reason."

((Yes, Exit Stella. For now anyways, but she'll pop up again.))

Nina Sayers
Genesis Base
Affected RPer: Winter

Nina's worried expression did not lift as they continued walking. Siegfried, who was playing with Nina's hair, paused to look at her in concern. He patted her head, muttering comforting noises. "Don't try to play it off, Shi, I know how you get soemtimes." Nina said, her voice rising a little. "Look, I know I did horribly today but I'll make it up next time, I promise! There's always room for improvement, especially with me. I mean, just because this was one little mess up doesn't mean it will happen again, definitely not..."

((*insert continued babbling here*))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

OOC: Well Lati, don't make such confusing, genderless or gender-questionable characters. It's kind of weird to keep calling someone "it".

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi and Lati...Moonlight and now Sylver are just kinda getting ignored

What a joke. This guy obviously didn't get the memo she was a telepath. She had already established he knew nothing about her aside from her name, this mysterious employer either had no more information than he had passed on, or he wanted to test the person he hired. Michelle became aware of another disturbing thought from him--something about taking her out with one touch and escaping. Even if the excuse the would-be kidnapper had just given hadn't been something that would have told anyone with half a brain something funny was up. "I don't know what you're talking about... Besides, if you had a picture of Michelle Toya, you'd know she wasn't me. And with that creepmo vibe and the open admittance you were hired to find somebody, be it me or not, I'm not going near you. And I'm sure in a place like this, people would take a shout for help from a small girl like me very seriously...not to mention my Gardevoir will not hesitate to beat the crap out of a threat if you come near me." She said, pulling her face into a mask of confusion and slight fear, as though she thought the person hired to kidnap her had simply come off his rocker and she only worried about his sanity. She doubted it would deter him much, but it was a stalling tactic, not meant to be a huge fix.

/Careful, Miche.../ Cam warned softly, Miche gave a slight acknowledgement mentally before replying to Rai.

/Things have already gone downhill...I can try to slam him with blindness, but I don't know how well it would work, but it might give more escape time. Cam can use teleport as well, any suggestions as to where the heck we'd go? That aside, running kinda of confirms my identity, and I don't want him to be able to confirm that if I can help it, even if I could make my appearance different to other people to try and hide, though it wouldn't work well on him, so that still doesn't fix the problem very well./ Michelle replied, praying this would resolve itself soon.

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Veil of Touch and Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Chibi, and Sylver

Aki hadn't taken but a few steps when she heard a voice come from behind her, a voice that indicated it had come from someone with a definate Alt's "feel" to them. The voice inquired as to why the pokemon were rampaging. Aki's eyebrows knitted together. "Musei, would you do the honors? You know what I'm thinking." She breathed as she walked inside the pokemon center, cool air enveloping her.

/You really do not know? Not even though you bear the feel of an Alt yourself? They were illusions. If you could not tell that, it's rather shameful.../ Musei directed the much more polite version of the thoughts whirling about Aki's head about the boy.

"So...ah, Aki... Do you care to share anything about yourself?" Haru's attempt at conversation was pitiful, and recieved a slightly off sightless glare.

"No, I didn't even feel like sharing my name, but you were annoying me to death so I told you that to shut you up. I don't do the whole socializing and making friends thing." Aki muttered back angrily. Muei turned his attention to the blond boy.

/Forgive her, she has been this way for many years for...past reasons I do not feel my place to explain, but I will reveal it severly diminished her reliance on people...especially those she doesn't know./ The Gallade mentioned helpfully. Haru visibly deflated.

"Oh." He emenaged quietly as Aki approached her Gothorita and grabbed her shoes, yet refused to put them on before heading back towards the door and outside again.

Shinichi
Enhanced Veil of Vision and Sound
Genesis Base(Formerly known as P2)
Affected RPers: Chibi(Unless Rolland appears outta nowhere...PLZ SABI? PLZ?)

"For the umpteenth time, Nina, it's not you, it's me. All me. You did great, I just don't feel good, alright?" He snapped, hating to admit the slightest weakness to his partner, who might tell Rolland, and it would therefore lower the man's opinion of him. Shinichi did not want that to happen. He glanced to the sense-deprived girl who was slung over Volcan's shoulder, quivering. Lille made a sound of discontent, and he glanced to her face, which rested against his shoulder. Lillie frowned and rubbed her chhek against his softly before patting his head ever so gently it might not have happened at all, cooing at the same time, and instantly he knew she was worried for him and was finally admitting it. "I'll be okay Lillie, I promise." He sighed, never wanting to admit he was feeling worse and worse the more he looked at the girl.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-21-2011, 06:02 PM
Sylver Offline

Shel Black
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Enkaku

"Seventy-five cents," I heard one of the two performers reply automatically, and I didn't even have to see to know he was looking at my outfit. It was always my fault for dressing like this, but sometimes, it drew a little too much attention to me.

"I figure that's per apple." I replied. Without even removing my gauntlet, I flipped a few silver dollars into the air and took the apples, placing two of them in my bag and taking a bite out of the third. Not bad for an apple, probably worth the price. Chewing it quietly, I shifted away from the man giving me a chill. "Keep the change." I called after swallowing.

"I don't know what you're talking about... Besides, if you had a picture of Michelle Toya, you'd know she wasn't me. And with that creepmo vibe and the open admittance you were hired to find somebody, be it me or not, I'm not going near you. And I'm sure in a place like this, people would take a shout for help from a small girl like me very seriously...not to mention my Gardevoir will not hesitate to beat the crap out of a threat if you come near me." I heard a girl speak before mentally cursing my luck. Of course, I just had to pick the one place where trouble was already brewing.

Leaning against a light pole, I looked around, calculating what could happen next. Inconspicuouslu removing a Premier Ball from my belt, I readied myself for whatever would happen.

/So, what's going on here?/ I telepathically sent to the Alt performer who sold me the apples through Aura as the Espeon sat down directly to my left. I still had a slight chill running down my spine, but it was passing.

Zen
Veil of Vision
Castelia City Pokemon Center
ARPers: Enkaku and Winter

"They weren't rampaging at all. They were illusions, created by illusionists for whatever reason." I turned to see one Trainer reply to me.

/You really do not know? Not even though you bear the feel of an Alt yourself? They were illusions. If you could not tell that, it's rather shameful.../ I heard a voice ion my head, the second thing that almost sent me falling off of Samuel again today. I really needed to get used to telepathy.

/Well.../ I started, focusing hard on the mental communication. /I'm a fairly new Alternate. So please excuse me for asking. I still can't tell some illusions from reality yet. Also, I'm still not used to telepathy, so please be careful directing it toward me./ I finished, exhaling deeply from the effort I had to use just to reply telepathically to the voice.

"I see." I replied to the Trainer who apparently had no aura of an Alternate, confusing me. Climbing off of Samuel, the shiny Arcanine quietly padded behind me as I walked over to the Non-Alt Trainer. "My name's Phillip Rivers, but I go by and prefer the nickname Zen as well. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself. "The Arcanine is Samuel." I added, to which Samuel nodded lightly.

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers: Skeez and Sarai

"Do I LOOK fine?" I heard Rizu shout back at me. "You shouldn't be here..."

"Like I give a damn! Protect our own, that's my motto!" I yelled back, the strain on my mind growing worse as I had to force the barrier around our minds and that child's to stay strong.

"Shorai!" I heard her yell, causing the Galvantula to emit a large Thunderbolt towards the Vision Alt standing. As the light from the Thunderbolt emitted, I saw a small shimmer in the surrounding area, mentally drawing the shape of a Chandelure in my mind.

"Listen here, miss! I don't give a damn what I should or shouldn't be doing. This kid's disturbed, most likely from a past experience. Plan your moves accordingly." I spoke, walking over to her, which greatly reduced the strain on my mind due to the proximity. "I can see that you're hurt, so please, let Victor heal your wounds. If you want to keep fighting after that, then by all means, please do." I continued before turning to face the child.

"Sarah! You ready?!" I called out, receiving a nod from her. "Perfect! Execute maneuver twelve!" I ordered as the Pikachu suddenly used Double Team around the child, surrounding him with several copies.

"Phase two!" I called out as a ring of Thunder Waves were sent out in a spiraling pattern at the boy.

"And now, the finale!" I called out as Sarah broke off the Double Team and leapt high into the air before calling a Tunderbolt attack down towards the boy, all the while, my mind locked against his in battle.

"Au?" Victor seemed to ask Rizu, standing in front of her as I readied a Net Ball.

Last edited by Sylver; 08-22-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Mammon
Envoy of Touch
Nimbasa City
ARPers: Everyone in Nimbasa

This was not his strong suit. What his strong suit was putting a hand on his target and zapping his nerves, or torturing his target until he told the truth. Convincing a teenage girl to follow him was probably the hardest thing he had to do, since he just couldn't understand how their brains worked in their age (disregarding, completely, that he was a teenager himself). He was going to get a bonus for this, maybe 20%? He needed a stupid rise, if he ever got out of here safely. Yet another one joined the party that was already full, and every one of this group of weirdos probably was after something. If he didn't need money...

Still, weren't normal people supposed to be not this suspicious? He was under the opinion that most teenagers were foolhardy and stupid. And being alt shouldn't change that- he was an exception, because he was the exception to every rule. As far as he knew from his experience the girl was just putting up an act, designed to fool him but falling short. There wouldn't be any reason for her to do it; he was just a stranger, a more fitting response wouldn't hide her identity when there are all these people around her.

Then it struck him- what if she was a telepath? As unlikely as it was, it would probably explain why she was denying her identity. If she could read minds, she probably could know his lack of photo of her, and how he was sure of her identity only due to her responses. Plus, his sudden guesses had never been wrong, yet, and he wasn't about to not trust it now.

But if (a big if, here) she really was one, could it mean she could read his past as well? He didn't have much experience with telepaths and wasn't about to risk having his background revealed. Money you could earn back, but he really, really couldn't risk his past being exposed, to anyone. He gritted his teeth- big, big money going down the drain. His first failure in a job would mean damaging his reputation, and he was sure it was going to hurt him big, but he couldn't afford even small chances. He grabbed his Pokeballs and frowned.

"Huh, whatever. I'll be seeing you around then. Mismagius, Gengar. Confuse Ray. Sharpedo, Protect both me and you then Speed Boost to get out of here fast." Obediently, the duo of Ghost-types fired the light at random at the group around them.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
ARPer's: Skeez and Sylver

This is why I don't like little kids.

Whoever this kid was, was either gutsy or mildly insane. As he told me off I felt like Zhen was going to hit him but now wasn't the time for such things. This kid clearly had no idea who he was talking to. I hoped to keep it that way. I would tell this guy off later but I had an Audino questioning me. I moved my hand back and forth in front of her, trying to shoo her away. I wasn't in the best mood, but I wasn't going to take it out on a Pokemon.

I saw the small spectacle done by this kid's Pikachu, which wasn't half bad but it was too showy for my liking. I could see Shorai felt a bit shown up by that but whatever worked is what we needed. She could feel the disturbances in the kid and gave me a quick spider cry to inform me what was going on, I nodded at her, and got back up on Zhen, who still had his three heads looking around for that other Pokemon I could tell was lingering around.

"Don't you be telling me how to plan my moves out." I told him much after he had said the comment. "You deal with disturbed by leaving it be, and I can't afford another battle right now."

For some odd reason beyond my comprehension I said this next.

"If you're so intent on following me around and trying to 'help' me then I suggest you do the same and vacate the area."

Why I cared about what this kid did I wasn't sure but my arm was still a bit sore, there were creepy people following me, I was jumped by a Zoroark...yeah, definitely not going out of my way to go give indirect assistance. Again.

Ever.

Rolland, AKA MiND
Enhanced Feel and Thought
Genesis Base
ARPer's: Winter/Chibi

Rolland sat at his desk, looking out the window that showed dark clouds and more rain in the distance. He had a satisfied look on his face, thinking of everything hat was going on in the storm. He longed to manipulate it, maybe even outright control it like the legendaries that shaped the world so.

He sense a presence in the room, and turned around behind him, seeing his own shiny Alakazam and Zoroark. He cleared his throat before speaking to the two of them.

"How did it go?"

The Zoroark only gave out a gruntning growl but that seemed to explain everything that happened in Castelia to the man. He hummed in thought and mid interest, eyes shut and pondering all possible options. Finally Rolland opened his eyes and looked at his shiny Alakazam.

"Please bring that pair here for a small chat."

The Alakazam nodded and teleported away. Rolland returned to his Zoroark, ready with another task for him.

"Take Rampardos and go to Nimbasa...that's where the storm flows next." He instructed. "I'll have two others to assist you."

The monster fox nodded and vanished, preparing to head out for his next attack. Rolland seemed to be pleased by the news that his companion gave him, looking back out the window again, still thinking.
Old 08-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Keitaro Kimura
Non-Alt
Castelia City Pokemon Center
Affected RPers: Sylver and possibly Winter

For a moment Keitaro felt an irrational surge of panic. :Is he trying to shake my hand?: He quickly asked Tsubaki.

The Gardevoir sent him a negative. :No, but I'm sure he's noticed your condition yet.:

Well Keitaro really saw no need to enlighten him, since it was not majorly important. "My name is Keitaro Kimura," he said with a tiny smile and a nod of his head. He waved a hand towards Tsubaki. "And this is my Gardevoir, Tsuabki. We're both very pleased to meet you." Tsubaki nodded as well and dipped in a tiny curtsey at the trainer and his pokemon.

There was a rush of air as the doors opened again, and Keitaro heard the blind girl's voice exiting the building. "Since they seem to know more of what's going on around here," he waved in the general direction of Aki and haru, "would you suggest following them?"

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Nimbasa City
Affected Rpers: Lati, Winter, and Sylver

Sora nearly stiffened as he felt the Espeon touch his mind, but thankfully Rai Jr. was there, glaring at the Espeon before blocking it out of his trainer's head. :Thanks Rai, but you didn't have to do that,: Sora told the Mime Jr.

The tiny pink pokemon sniffed. :Of course I did. As your brother was saying it's rude to intrude upon someone's head.:

The boy would have replied but he noticed something odd about the cloaked figure. Even though his hood covered a good portion of his face, he could see the jaw muscles working in agitation. Something clearly had this guy riled up. :Miche, I don't think he's too happy with you,: he said, straightening to his full height. He felt Rai turn his attention to the man as well, for the first time since the conversation began. Sora clearly saw the figure reach for his pokeballs and instantly felt Rai's alarm when he noticed it too.

"Huh, whatever," the man growled. "I'll be seeing you around then. Mismagius, Gengar. Confuse Ray. Sharpedo --"

"Light Screen!" Sora yelled as the man barely finished his order. It was a good thing too, because the golden barrier that Rai Jr. threw up was immediatly hit by the Confuse Rays fired from the two ghost pokemon.

"Blitz, Thunder Wave the Sharpedo." Rai ordered calmly, stepping around the barrier. The Lightning Pokemon purred and charged up his fur, bluish sparks of electricity dancing across the spikey tips of his collar. The tiny Eeveelution then released the pent up energy in a very narrow wave that had been aimed to miss any passerbys. Of course Rai knew the Sharpedo was using Protect, but he didn't want to harm it, just slam it with a powerful wave of electricity and send it and its trainer flying into the street. his personal farewell gift.

Nina Sayers
Genesis Base
Affected RPers: Winter

Nina jumped back in alarm as Shi snapped at her, a very rare occurence coming from her usually stoic partner. "I'm sorry," she immediately blurted out, "for upsetting you, I mean. I know it was none of my business but I hate seeing people sad and there's nothing I can do about it." She swallowed and flinched. Great, now she just made Shi mad. Why did she have to go and butt into his personal business? Stupid, stupid!

Siegfried looked form one trainer the other, his little face scrunching into a fierce frown. He mumbled something at them, although it was nothing but pokemon gibberish. Well, to anyone who wasn't Nina. However it didn't take a genius to figure out that the little boy waving his finger back and forth at the both of them was a stern lecture or at the very least a talking-to.

((Little note: Siegfried hates fighting....At least when it somes to arguing between his trainer and trainer's partner. It makes him uneasy. And not sure if Sabi was sending for us or no so I didn't mention Rolland.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----