Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers Offline

Default Re: Johto Chronicles [Su/Ds]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
Aww thanks! It's nice to know the time I wasted doing it was appreciated. xD
I wouldn't even call it a waste of time. I prefer to call it a-way-to-spend-time-that-you-probably-could-and-should-spend-on-more-important-and-less-nerdy-stuff-but-really-can't-bother-to-resist-writing-juuuust-one-more-post-juuust-one-more...
Old 08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
I wouldn't even call it a waste of time. I prefer to call it a-way-to-spend-time-that-you-probably-could-and-should-spend-on-more-important-and-less-nerdy-stuff-but-really-can't-bother-to-resist-writing-juuuust-one-more-post-juuust-one-more...
LoL'led

Finished Summer, hope she's good ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-02-2011, 08:26 PM

I'm a bit grrr about that Summer loves water and has her eyes set on Suicune, just like my Selma. They are bound to be rivals ^^' But the SU is good. You are welcome to start posting in the RP.

A lot of similar names btw ._.; Selma, Sam, Summer...

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-02-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
I'm a bit grrr about that Summer loves water and has her eyes set on Suicune, just like my Selma. They are bound to be rivals ^^' But the SU is good. You are welcome to start posting in the RP.

A lot of similar names btw ._.; Selma, Sam, Summer...
Haha, yeah! Seaside cities FTW! (actually I made Summer from Cianwood because it's small and secluded ^^')
I kinda wanted to add that Summer's more into gardening, but I must have forgotton to add that. *goes to edit)

Oh wow! Three S right there...

Old 08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
White Knight Offline

While I'm still on Route 29...

anyone want to battle?

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-03-2011, 07:11 AM

I was going to make it so that you cannot meet other trainers out on the routes at first, only in cities. But I guess it doesn't matter much, as it would be fun to see you guys battle already ^^

Either make short posts, throwing attacks at each other (but make sure to not godmod = don't write about the attack hitting the other player!) to create a battle, or Private Message each other forth and back, building up a whole post that one of you posts in the thread when it's wrapped up. I call that "joint posting".

Also, Eternal Moonlight, nice first post! Do let yourself get carried away when writing them ;D also, Mint can be female.

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-03-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
I was going to make it so that you cannot meet other trainers out on the routes at first, only in cities. But I guess it doesn't matter much, as it would be fun to see you guys battle already ^^

Either make short posts, throwing attacks at each other (but make sure to not godmod = don't write about the attack hitting the other player!) to create a battle, or Private Message each other forth and back, building up a whole post that one of you posts in the thread when it's wrapped up. I call that "joint posting".

Also, Eternal Moonlight, nice first post! Do let yourself get carried away when writing them ;D also, Mint can be female.
Hey thanks ^^ Glad you liked it!
Oh and another thanks for letting Mint be female. It works better for the personality I have planned for her!
@Thunderbolt: I'd agree but I want to catch a Pokémon and level Mint up first. Sorry!

Old 08-03-2011, 08:38 AM

I just thought about pokémon Abilities. It would probably be fun rather than difficult to implement them into this RP.

For your starter, you may choose what ability you want it to have. For the other pokémon, I will randomly select (by throwing dice again, of course) an ability.

Chikorita: either
Overgrow (grass moves' power increase by 33% when HP is low) or
Leaf Guard (status problems are healed more quickly during strong sunlight)

Totodile: either
Torrent (water moves' power increase by 33% when HP is low) or
Sheer Force (moves with a secondary effect are 33% stronger, but lose their secondary effect)

- No wait... I choose Sheer Force.

Pikachu: either
Static (opponent has a 30% chance of becoming paralyzed by a physical attack from Pikachu) or
Lightningrod (electric moves are drawn to Pikachu and do no damage to it)

Cubone: either
Rock Head (Cubone experiences no recoil damage when using attacks that might hurt itself) or
Battle Armor (no critical hits can occur against Cubone)

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-03-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:10 AM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
I just thought about pokémon Abilities. It would probably be fun rather than difficult to implement them into this RP.

For your starter, you may choose what ability you want it to have. For the other pokémon, I will randomly select (by throwing dice again, of course) an ability.

Chikorita: either
Overgrow (grass moves' power increase by 33% when HP is low) or
Leaf Guard (status problems are healed more quickly during strong sunlight)
We'll be able to use TMs, right? If so, then I think I'll go with Leaf Guard. *starts looking for Sunny Day* XD

Old 08-03-2011, 10:19 AM

Yeah, eventually you will get TMs in some areas by some people. But you can't find TMs unless I say so.

Leaf Guard it is~
Old 08-03-2011, 11:49 AM
ash-the-PIMP Offline

Name: Ash Karlos
Sprite choice: 5 please
Appearance: Ash has a full head of hair, with prodigious colour with it. He wears a cap that has a insignificant mark on it.
He usually wears a jacket with shorts that always match. ( Sorry but this is all i could think of at the moment).
Biography: Ash is somewhat of a cocky caring type of person who has great talent. He lives with his mother and her Jynx so he is no so new to seeing pokémon before.
His father passed away when he was young on a mission to capture a legendary pokémon so it kind of explains why he wants to go on this quest. To consummate his fathers mission
Pokémon: Aipom

OOC; Sorry this is all i could think of at the moment but i will edit it after i get a few more ideas.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash-the-PIMP View Post
Name: Ash Karlos
Sprite choice: 5 please
Appearance: Ash has a full head of hair, with prodigious colour with it. He wears a cap that has a insignificant mark on it.
He usually wears a jacket with shorts that always match. ( Sorry but this is all i could think of at the moment).
Biography: Ash is somewhat of a cocky caring type of person who has great talent. He lives with his mother and her Jynx so he is no so new to seeing pokémon before.
His father passed away when he was young on a mission to capture a legendary pokémon so it kind of explains why he wants to go on this quest. To consummate his fathers mission
Pokémon: Aipom

OOC; Sorry this is all i could think of at the moment but i will edit it after i get a few more ideas.
Hm, yeah, you'll have to flesh it out a lot. And try not to create a very generic character... It's already a bit boring since he's so similar to Ash Ketchum, having a disappeared dad and a mother with a pokémon at home. Be creative and take your time :]

Also, in the RP, please don't center your text, and write in a bigger size. Gets much easier to read that way.

Last edited by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; 08-03-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:05 PM
sammy0295 Offline

Send a message via AIM to sammy0295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
While I'm still on Route 29...

anyone want to battle?
Like Eternal Moonlight said, I'd like to catch a Pokemon first. However if you want, I'll battle you after that.

Quote:

Cubone: either
Rock Head (Cubone experiences no recoil damage when using attacks that might hurt itself) or
Battle Armor (no critical hits can occur against Cubone)
Battle Armor please.

Excuse me do you have a little girls room?
We used to, but we let them all go!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Name: Zac Dawson

Sprite choice: sprite 6 (so ash the pimp can have sprite 5)

Appearance: He is average size male pokemon trainer. He has brown hair styled with it combed over with spikes on the side. He has blue manga like eyes and wears headphones most of the time. He has a plain black short sleeved shirt and blue jeans. When it's cold he might wear his red jacket with two green stripes on each side. He has his poke gear in his left pocket. He has his pokeballs attached to his black leather belt pokeball symbols around it. He caries a yellow and black striped bag on his shoulder. He has green sneakers or wears brown hiker boots depending on the terrain. He also has a blue cap with red flame patterns.

Biography: Zac grew up in Ecruteak City. When he was seven he started to sneak away and explore the Burnt Tower. He loved to watch the Magmar use their fire attacks on each other. As he got older he started to take notes of the fire type pokemon. He started to wonder about how the tower was burnt. One day he was looking up about the tower in some books. He found out that there was a poekmon who lived there that's a fire type called a Entei is part of a trio. With the electric type called Raikou and the water type Suicune they are the Legendary dog trio He also found that the leader of the trio caused the fire and is a super strong fire type called Ho-oh and it was a duo with a pokemon of the sea called Lugia. Zac thinks he'll be able to catch the pokemon to show the to people showing the legend to be true. Zac told his parents of the legend and they saw his determination to find out if it was fact or fiction so they handed him an ad. It was Prof Pine's ad and Zac called as soon as he could.

Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Plasma). Ability:Blaze

Last edited by Pokemon of Destruction; 08-04-2011 at 07:11 AM. Reason: To fix it up.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM

Pokemon of Destruction, it looks ok although there are some things about your writing style that annoys me a little.

And I don't want your character to have seen Entei before. This isn't the same story as in the games. The beasts are more like fairy tales and very few people believe they exist. You can have your character believe in the beasts and be intrigued by the stories around them, but he can't have seen them. So please take that part out of the SU.