Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:16 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Default Other Pokemon Games Q&A Thread

Other Pokemon Games Q&A Thread

Got a question about Pokemon Ranger? Or was it Mystery dungeon? No wait, maybe it was a Pokemon XD question ... NO, IT WAS Pokemon Trozei! Or maybe it was Pokemon Pinball ...

If you're confused what games are considered "Spin off", here's a list from Bulbapedia : Click me! (We also include Colosseum, XD, and Battle Revolution)

Here, you're able to ask questions about all the "Other Pokemon Games" or "Spin-offs" and you get answers.

I'd like to ask, if your answer contains spoilers to the spin off game's story, can you put your answer in spoiler codes?
Code:
[Spoiler*] [/Spoiler]  --- Take the * out.
So, it'd look like this:
Spoiler:
HEY, I'M AN EXAMPLE. Add text here and whatnot if your answer contains spoilers

If you have questions about the main Pokemon games, you should check out the other main boards: Pokemon Black and White (for the B/W questions only), and the Pokemon Games section for past generations related questions (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th).

So, ask your questions relating to Spin offs, and you'll get an answer! Don't be afraid to post here!