Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 07-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

Default Re: [RP]PMD: Dark Era[RP]

Jack the Riolu
Pokemon Prison/Wooden Fortress

"I like it. It involves beating bad guys" Jack looked excited. He saw the two Rhyperiors guarding the entrance hardly moving like they're statues. Jack knows that they're doing that to keep focus and to fool anyone who can't tell the difference. He used Endure in case of any surprises. He thought that a pokemon prison would have more guard, traps and tricks. Jack started to think of some possibilities with Helix's plan. Jack thought it was good but who knows what might happen because they weren't used to things here. Eli spark/flash might distract the Rhyperiors but if they're more guards Leif and Helix better be careful. The guards could use tricks like the Rhyperior seem to look like statues to trick anyone who tries escape or save porkemon from the prison. "You guys I'll go up there to get a good shot with orbs". Jack searched his bag to see if he has anything of use and brought out some orbs to use. Jack climbed onto a ledge to stand on a leap out to attack the Rhyperiors after Eli brought them over there. Jack got into attack position and ready to fight.

OCC: Mickmon are the other Elite Squad members in the prison or are they with us but are unconscious.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Eli the Shinx
Nearby the PokePrison

I smiled slightly as Helix gave us the strategy that we would use to infiltrate the Prison, due to the fact that my idea was mainly used. This gave me the feeling of acceptance within the Squad, only slightly, as I was being heard by all members, and not cast out by anyone. I nodded in agreement with the plan given, and I was slightly surprised when Night approached me.

"Since you're new, here you go. It can come in handy," he stated, offering me a Blast Orb politely. I smiled slightly, taking the orb between my two paws, laying it on the ground in front of me. I wouldn't be able to carry it, for I did not have a Bag in which I could carry it in, and it was too big to fit inside of my mouth. Therefore, for now, I would have to roll it along the ground.

"Thank you," I said to Night, just before he went back to his serious expression and focused on the task ahead of us. I heard Lupper behind me, informing me that my move would be the start of our infiltration. I nodded to him in understanding and I began to walk away from the group, rolling the Orb with me as I went. In order for the plan to work successfully, I would have to distract the guards to a different direction, then anybody would be able to take them out from behind if need be.

I stood in my spot, behind a few bushes, and looked to the Squad, who were preparing themselves for the fight that was to come. I knew I would have the most difficulty in this battle, due to the fact I had no training whatsoever in fighting, but here I was, where I am now, and I needed to play my role. From where I was, I could see the two guards, their eyes transfixed in a direction away from my position. In the dark the Squad and I were in, the guards wouldn't have been able to see us, and the distance was just far enough so that our speech wouldn't be able to be heard by the two.

I looked towards Lupper's direction, and I nodded to him to confirm my next move. Immediately afterwards, I closed my eyes tight and began to focus on the electricity that was held within my body. My fur began to raise due to the static, and my tail began to glow a bright yellow. Sparks began to jump out of my fur and, soon enough, my whole body had begun to glow a faint yellow. As the light from my body intensified, more and more sparks began to jump out of my fur, but, as they seemed to jump faster, they seemed as if they were flying off, in every direction possible.

Opening my eyes, yet still continuing my Spark, I saw that one of the guards were looking in my direction. The guard beside him nodded to his comrade, as if giving him the clear to investigate. As soon as I saw the guard take a step forward, I stopped using my Spark. This had now caused the guard to approach me quickly, eager to catch whatever was making the bright yellow light as soon as possible, before it had ran off. Quickly, I ducked behind the bush, grabbing the Blast Orb as I did so. As soon as I saw the figure of the guard, I would throw the Orb at it.

My Spark hadn't attracted the other guard, who was still standing at its post. The Squad would have to find a way to entice it away, and then they would have to find a way inside the Prison. Regretfully, I hadn't warned the Squad about one point they hadn't thought about: There may have been a reason as to why some of the Pokemon were imprisoned. Therefore, there may be an even more dangerous foe within the wooden compound.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:55 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Lupper the Piplupand Helix the Gallade
Outside the Pokemon Prison

Lupper saw Eli's nod to confirm what he would do next. I saw his focus and concentration on using his move, Spark. It was quite the strong move and it seemed good to lure the guards away. But unfortunately it only worked to bring only one of them to investigate. Now we needed a way to get the other guard away from his post at the front gate of the Wooden Fortress. Lupper then had an idea that was a bit risky but bound to work. Lupper turned Helix and awaited his attention. "Helix!" Lupper exclaimed in a whisperish tone.

Helix then turned towards Lupper. "What is it Lupper?" Helix asked. "We need to get the other guard away from the gate. And I have an idea. I want you to drop me right in front of the guard at the gate using your move Teleport. That way it looks like I escaped from the prison and then I'll run and he will chase. That's when you guys get in," Lupper explained. "Lupper...that's a very risky idea. But its most likely to work," Helix commented.

Helix focused his energy on Lupper and using Teleport on him. He awaited until the guard Eli had lured away far enough from the gate not to cause any problem to Lupper's plan. Then Helix teleported Lupper a few feet above the guard and dropped him right in front of the guard. From the guard's point of view it looked like Lupper had jumped the gate.

Lupper landed on his feet right in front Rhyperior Guard at the gate. "How did you escape the Prison?!" the guard exclaimed to Lupper. The guard had a shocked expression as if no one had ever escaped the prison before.

"It doesn't matter because I'm never going back," Lupper stated as he began running with the guard chasing him. He ran in a different direction than where the team was so they wouldn't get noticed. Lupper was quite a distance away from the team. Lupper then stopped so he wouldn't get too far away and now all he had to do was take down one guard. Lupper took a fighting position and his beak began glowing furiously.

Helix watched as Lupper ran with the guard at his heels. "Now Leif! It's our turn to go!" Helix exclaimed as he stood up and dashed to the gate. Now he focused his power to ready a Teleport.

OOC: We are the only members of the Elite Squad. There is no one else but us.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:30 PM

Jack the Riolu

"Time to strike" Jack leapt off the ledge and right on the Rhyperior who was near Eli. He didn't see Eli so he hung on as the Rhyperior kept try to throw him off. "You call yourself a guard you can't even beat a little Riolu". The Rhyperior smashed Jack into the wall. Jack used that time to use Drain Punch to get back some health. "Your nothing but a big dumb rock" The Rhyperior charged at him while he jumped right over. The Rhyperior used Rock Tomb and trapped Jack then used Rock Wrecker smash him into the wall. Jack saw Eli and he whispered "Eli use that orb when I get him close. Aim for the mouth to avoid his strong rock body". Jack then used Quick Attack to quickly get onto the Rhyperior. Jack grabbed the roof of his mouth and pulled it open. "Eli now throw the orb".

OCC: What about Flare? Where should he be?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 PM
White Knight Offline

Leif the Whimsicott
Pokemon Prison

Everything was a blur. Leif saw the huge flash, the guard slowly approaching the Shinx, the scream of Helix as he ran. Lupper distracted the other guard, and Helix beckoned towards Leif. They stopped directly outside the gate, where Helix began to focus his Psychic powers. Leif stepped in front of him, blocking him from the view of the guards. He decided he had to do something to protect them. After pondering it for a short while, he figured out exactly what to do. Concentrating a little bit of his own energy, a glowing yellow box appeared around him and his teammate. He knew he could not hold the Light Screen for very long, so he silently prayed Teleport would work. "Do you know how much more time it will take?" he asked, straining to keep the energy wall up. He tried to distract himself from the pain, focusing on Lupper's strategy against the guards. "I don't exactly know how much longer I can hold this, and it isn't exactly the best disguise..." but then he realized. How obvious would a screen of light be in a black-and-white world? "Please, hurry! If either of the guards sees the barrier we're screwed!"

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-31-2011, 02:36 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Helix the Gallade
Inside the Fortress

Leif had created a sort of cover to hide himself and Helix while Helix charged up his psychic energy. It seemed to be an okay cover but in a world of no cover, light would be basically a big sign attraction. Helix saw the strain of Leif's face as he did his best to hold up the Light Screen. "It's done and here we go!" Helix exclaimed. Helix and Leif were covered by a veil of deep blue energy. The blue psychic energy flashed and made them disappear. They then appeared inside the Pokemon Prison with a flash of blue light. Helix knelt down to rest. He had used a lot of his energy to Teleport them both inside.

Why am I so tired?! That move shouldn't have taken so much energy out of me. Could it be the effects of this world? Maybe using moves is harder in this world... Helix panted for a few moments then stood up. He examined his surroundings. He looked around to see a hall of nothing but prisoners. These are the prisoners! They seem so hopeless and depressed...we have to free them!

Heart the Togekiss
In a cell, Inside the Pokemon Prison

Heart was laying in her prison cell, depressed and beaten down. She looked tired, tired of sitting in this cell watching all of her friends suffer in there with her. This bleak prison hallway where the Black Knights left us to rot. I wish I could get out and do something to help. But I can't do it alone. And no one else will even attempt at fear of being destroyed by the Black Knights. I need a miracle. Just as Heart was about to give up, she saw a flash of blue light down the hallway of her cell. She saw two pokemon appear. She could make out one to be a Gallade and the other a Whimsicott. Have they c-come to free us... A gleam of hope shined in Heart's eyes.

Lupper the Piplup

Lupper slammed his glowing beak into the Rhyperior's chest. But he just bounced right off. Lupper tumlbed but quickly stood up. It seemed the armor was impenetrable. Lupper of course would not give up. Lupper fired an intense Bubblebeam from his beak that didn't even phase the Rhyperior. It's his armor! That's what makes my attacks useless! I need to think of something quick! Lupper then sent a Whirlpool at him but still nothing.Rhyperior then launched a Hyper Beam with directly hit Lupper and sent him flying. Lupper groaned as he tried to stand up but the Rhyperior attacked him with Rock Smash.

The brutal punch slammed Lupper into the ground. Rhyperior was charging up a Focus Punch to finish Lupper off. Lupper fired an Ice Beam right before the punch was launched. The Rhyperior was frozen solid. Lupper let out a sigh of relief. That was a close one... Lupper sat up and ate the Oran Berry he had been given. He immediately felt better. He decided it was time for him to head back with the Squad. He ran towards them.

OOC: Well maybe when the Elite Squad was sent through time Flare somehow ended up apart from us, then was captured and in the Prison?
Old 07-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Night the Umbreon
Pokemon Prision

Night watched in the shadows as Eli used spark. "Only one," Night thought "Thats okay seems like Lupper going to take the other one. He turned back to the guard that was coming. He saw Jack jump the ryperior and start fighting. It was all good until Night saw the Ryperior use rock tomb then rock wrecker. Night was going to launch a shadow ball, but he heard Jack whisper his plan to Eli. "I knew the orb was going to come in handy. Night thought happily. He looked down and saw the messed piece of wood and realized that there was something carved in it. " Look up in the night sky - B.H." It said. Night thought wondering who B.H. was. It so sounded familliar to him. "Bruce!" Night exclaimed. Night looked up and saw a tall tower. He was furious that they took Bruce and put him into a tall tower. He knew he had to go save him ,but he couldn't blow his cover. "This seems like a good time to try out my new TM" Night used it and started digging. He dug right under the Ryperior that was still guarding the prision, But when it fell into the hole the pokemon was frozen. " I knew Lupper was good by himself." Night said to himself. He went to Lupper and said "You see that tower. I know who's in there and I have to save him." He heard a scream coming from the tower. The same scream Bruce did when he was done meditating. Night didn't wait for a response from Lupper and ran into the prision and up the stairs.

Bruce the Hitmonlee
In the Pokemon Prision's Tower.

Bruce sat there thinking about ways to escape and his happy past in is dojo, until he heard someone say his name. It was very faint, but he reconized it."Night" he thought happily yet scared for him."They got him too. No Nights on the rescue team he's probably here to rescue us" Bruce stopped thinking because he felt the kadabra trying to read his mind. Next to hights Bruce hated psychic pokemon. The way they move things with their mind and teleport and read your mind. "I need to tell Night that I'm here. Bruce whispered to himself. So Bruce screamed. The same scream that he did when he was done meditating."Night save me" Bruce thought.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:33 AM
White Knight Offline

Leif the Whimsicott
Inside the Pokeprison

Leif's shield finally gave out, just as Helix completed his move. They both disappeared in a sudden flash, and found themselves inside the fortress. However, what they saw was even worse than outside. Leif looked around, but all he saw...was prisoners! Black and white pokemon could be found behind every cell, looking even more depressed because of their colors. At the end of the large hallway was a single door, padlocked. He studied the lock, then turned to face Helix. "Something's suspicious about that door in the back. Looks like they were hiding something or someone that was really important. I want to go in." before Helix could even answer, Leif ran. He pummeled into the door, but it would not budge. After thinking for a bit, he figured out a solution. He averted his sight to the bottom of the door, where a small crack was present. Compressing his body, Leif barely squeezed under. He looked at the inside...nothing but a cage. Inside that cage was a black and white Sawsbuck, surprised at what he saw. "...A...Visitor?" he said, looking very confused.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-02-2011, 10:30 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Helix the Gallade and Heart the Togekiss
Inside the Pokemon Prison

Helix looked at the depressed and colorless Pokemon. They all looked like they wanted the freedom to get out of here and be free. Helix saw as Leif went off on his own, Helix thought about stopping him but figured he can take care of himself. After all they are apart of the Elite Squad for a reason. Helix saw that all the cells were wooden. But the question is why didn't they use an attack move to break through. Helix charged up both of his blades on his arms until they were glowing with blue psychic energy. His Psycho Cut was almost to full power.

Heart saw the Whimsicott run right past her and figured he was going to free the Pokemon they kept in their by itself. Heart saw the Gallade gleaming with power and energy. He would be able to break the wooden bars easily. I wish I could have that power back again. But ever since we Pokemon lost our color we don't have the energy to. The colorlessness of this world drains of most of our power. Heart sighed as she felt helpless.

Helix then span in a tornado like fashion and released Psycho Cuts that broke all the prison bars, letting loose all of the colorless Pokemon. Heart's cell was the last one to be opened. Heart flew directly to the Gallade. "Oh thank you so much! Oh great hero for freeing us! I am eternally grateful my name is Heart. I want to help you in any way possible," Heart explained extending her wing to be shooken.

Helix made contact with her wing and she began glowing this white. And once the light faded, Heart had regained her color. Heart gasped in amazement. "I never thought I would regain my color. But finally it's back and this means my power has been restored. Now I will help for as long as you need me," Heart exclaimed happily.

Helix nodded,"No problem. And you can help us. You as a former prisoner know this place the best. And your a flyer. I need you to direct me towards the other cells so we can free them," Helix explained. Heart flew low to the ground and Helix followed.

After a few pauses to evade the guards they made it to a another cell quadrant. "Leave this to me. Let's see how much power I regained," Heart stated. Her wings began glowing with white energy she flapped them twice and many blades of wind flew around opening every cell. Heart could feel the colorless effect tiring her. I guess it drains you of energy when you use big moves.

OOC: When a colored pokemon touches a colorless pokemon they regain their color and power.
Old 08-02-2011, 02:29 PM

Flare the Charmeleon

Flare sat in his cell watching some guards go past. He got up and started hitting the bars. "Let me out of here. I didn't do anything and why is my cell have the most guards." An Electvire and Magmortar came up to the bars. "You are some of the few pokemon that have colour. You must be part of the resistance." Flare looked confused. "Who are the resistance." The Electvire and Magmortar looked at eachother and said "They are a group that tries to stop the Black Knights". Flare grinned. "That's all I needed to know. Dragon Claw". Flare clawed both of them. "Flamethrower" Flare shot a flamethrower through a wall. Flare ran straight through th wall and into a passageway. He reached a wall with a window and it showed some pokemon colourless lying in cells. He thought about how to get them out. "Fireblast" Flare shot a blast of fire behind him settting fire to the passageway blocking the guards. He used Slash to cut through the cells. He reached the last cell and saw some of the bars cut. Flare climbed out and kept climbing to the top of the fortress. He let out a powerful Fire Blast for anyone who was close to show that he was there. He noticed some lights like attacks and a few pokemon. He could only make out two Rhyperiors in black armour.

OCC: I can't post about Jack until Sealboy post of what happened to the Rhyperior that was near him.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Eli the Shinx and Lupper the Piplup
Nearby Pokemon Prison

(OOC: I am bunnying sealboy's character until he gets back since he'll be gone for two weeks. No one else volunteered so I shall do it.)

Eli saw as Jack did what he did to the Rhyperior and it was the perfect move to take it down. Once Jack told Eli he reluctantly threw the orb into the Rhyperior's mouth. With a huge explosion the Black Knight Rhyperior was sent flying and was blown far away. Eli had done it and he felt self pride. He felt like he was a part of the team.

Lupper then ran towards the team outside of the prison who were dealing with the guards. "Ok guys now its our turn! We must find a way inside the prison to help out Helix and Leif. So everyone search around the fortress to see if their is someway for us to get in! Now go! We must hurry, we don't know if the others are safe!" Lupper exclaimed. He then began scurrying around the fortress to look for some sort of entrance.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:15 PM

Jack the Riolu

The blast from the orb sent Jack across the ground. He started to search for an entrance. He saw a blast of fire on top of the fortress. He let out an Aura Sphere to show that he saw the signal. He saw some Skarmorys with blackm armour heading straight towards them. They were hard to see with their black armour but he could sense their aura. He used an Aura Sphere on one of the Skarmorys. The Skarmory crashed into the ground. The rest of the Skarmorys are speeding up and using Sky Attack. "Get down"

Flare the Charmeleon

Flare saw the aura sphere. He noticed movement in the sky. He let out a flamethrower to light the sky up a bit. He saw some Skarmory and some lead away from the group and after him. He used Flamethrower to take out some of them. One grabbed him by the arms and lifted Flare up high. "Flare Blitz". The Skarmory dropped Flare as Flare started to ignite. Flare started falling like a shooting star. "Heeeeelllllllppppp"
Old 08-08-2011, 02:34 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Lupper the Piplupand Eli the Shinx
Outside the Wooden Fortress

Lupper and Eli looked up as the Black Knight Skarmory came towards them. They began glowing an intense red energetic color as they swooped down with Sky Attack. Lupper jumped into the air and onto of the Skarmory's back. Lupper then conjured up an intense Whirlpool and slammed it into the Skarmory he was on. The Skarmory tumbled into the ground and was knocked out instantly.

Eli ducked out of the way of the Sky Attack then used Roar on the nearest Skarmory. The Skarmory was unsettled by the loud Roar and tumbled to the ground. Eli then finished him off with a wave of electrical energy. The Shock Wave finished that Skarmory out cold. Eli then continued firing Shock Wave at the remaining Black Knight Aerial Army.

Lupper landed safely on the ground then he unleashed an intense blast of Bubblebeam at the remaining Skarmorys. Eli was able to take out two of them with Shock Wave and Lupper took out three with his Bubblebeam.

Lupper then saw a Charmeleon being taken into the sky. The Charmeleon used an intense Flare Blitz to escape the grip off the Skarmory. The Charmeleon was now plummeting rapidly to the ground. "Heeeeelllllllppppp" the Charmeleon said. Lupper needed a way to safely catch the brave fire pokemon. Lupper then fired a ray of blue frozen energy which shaped into a slide that the Charmeleon will slide down to safety. "I hope it works!" Lupper exclaimed.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Spark Damon Offline

Shadow the Dewott
Inside the Pokemon Prison

I woke up in a daze with a bad headache. I found myself in a prison. What was I doing here. I quickly used my power to form an Ice Punch and I hit the door, didn't work. I then used a Hi Jump Kick, it didn't work but it did give my leg intense pain. I looked around the prison, perharps these were some special bars. What the crap? The bars were colorless. I needed to find a way to get out. Soon a door opened and I saw a Gallade and a what? A colorless Togekiss. What was going on here?

I recognized the Gallade his name was Helix, I heard about his high intellect and how his father banished him for it. But he was a well respected person in the Pokemon Mystery Crew. I now remembered, I was apart of something called the Elite Squad and Helix was in it. They also had some other members. The last thing I could remember was Dialga did something to us.

The Togekiss walked over and used her power to free eveyrone in the room. Quickly I ran over to Helix.

"Helix where are the others", I asked," Where are we as well".
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 AM

Jack the Riolu and Flare the Charmeleon

Flare landed on the icy slide and skid straight down. Unluckly for him it was melting behing him because of the heat of his tail. He stood up and prepared to stop as the slide was reaching the end. An attack from a Skarmory tripped Flare. As the Flame Pokemon flew right off the icy slide he collided with Jack. "Jack!" "Flare!" A Skarmory came out of the sky and used Aerial Ace on Flare. Jack tried to used Force Palm but was blown back into a boulder with Skarmory's Air Cutter. "Fire Spin" Skarmory got trapped in a swirling vortex of fire. Jack used Aura Sphere on some more Skarmorys. Flare used the fire around the Skarmory to make him tell where the secret entrance is. "Ahhhh it burns" "Tell me where it is" "That boulder over there" Flare looked over there. "How do we open it" "Ah lever but it broke a few months ago and we haven't been able to use it since. Please let me go". "Flamethrower" Flare shot a blast of fire knocking out Skarmory. He rushed over to Jack.