Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: [SU]PMD: Dark Era[SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Mick: Accepted. Now go post.
That's not forceful or anything xD

Anyway, it's done =P I apologize for shortness.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:01 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Mick: Sorry. And no problem. Well I've waited for everyone to make a post yesterday. So now we shall start moving on. So those who have not made their first post will have to catch up.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 PM
White Knight Offline

Name: Dasher
Personality: Dasher is a rebellious soul. He is sort of bipolar; he can quickly go from calm and understanding to a killing machine. However, his time in prison has made him a bit more docile. He likes to be the leader, not the follower. For him, the best place to be is leading his troops into battle.
History: Dasher is actually not a part of the Elite Squad; he is from the future. However, he is the leader of a rebellion. They had tried to stop the descendants of the Black Knights, but were defeated easily and put into the Pokemon Prison. He now lives in the farthest cell, guarded by a Mightyena. Ever since he was trapped, he has tried to escape, but to no avail. Hopefully when the Elite Squad comes they will rescue him; although they do not know it, they are working towards the same objective.
Species: Sawsbuck
Appearance: A black and white Winter Sawsbuck. Permanently frozen in winter because there is no sun anymore.
Other: ROAR is my favorite vegetable.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-26-2011, 09:23 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: @Thunderbolt Accepted. We shall free him personally.

Name: Heart

Species: Togekiss

Personality: Heart is a kind and caring Pokemon. She has a heart of gold and has maternal instincts to protect all Pokemon. She ran a facility where Pokemon could come and stay if they had no where to go. She loves to help and is a team player. She is an ace flyer and is very strong in battle. She likes to be free and in the sky. She hates being captive and restrainted. She was once a member of a great exploration team but quit to start the Pokemon Shelter.

History: She ran a Shelter for Pokemon but it was attacked by the Black Knights and was burned to the ground. All of the Pokemon who stayed there and her were taken to the prison. Now she lives unhappily in the prison as she watches her friends suffer and rot in prison. She is kept in a cell on the bottom floor gaurded by an Electivire. The Elite Squad free her and she tags along i'm hoping.

Appearance:

Other: Yay! xD Roar!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:09 AM
White Knight Offline

I see I've sparked a trend. :3

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

Might as well...

Name: Bruce
Species: Hitmonlee
Personality: Bruce is very loyal, will stand his ground, and used to teach Night when he was an eevee. He is a good teacher. He owns a dojo that he lets the local pokemon train in. He's afraid of hights.
History: Bruce loves to train and one day there was a Black Knight raid while he was meditating. He wouldn't get out of his dojo, so they burned the dojo down. Bruce fought back, but there were too many people. They took him to the highest dungeon guarded by 2 kadabra. He said if he were rescued he'd do anything to get revenge on the Black Knights.
Appearance: Black and white hitmonlee w/ blue head band.
Othe: SNEAK ATTACK!!! roar.

Last edited by Dark Umbreon; 07-28-2011 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: @Dark Umbreon. Accepted! :D
Old 07-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I have some bad news. I'm going to be away for two weeks, and I'm gonna need someone to control Eli while I'm away.

Anyone up for it?

Old 08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Spark Damon Offline

Name: Shadow the Master Swordsman

Personality: Shadow is a very smart Pokémon. He is also brave. Once he put his mind to something he would never quit on it. Shadow also tends to be by himself. He is not a man of too many words but will help if he sees the need. Usually Shadow have very powerful intuition so he can see when something is coming which makes Shadow an excellent strategist. Shadow also tends to always keep his cool knowing that if he releases his anger he would never forgive himself.

History: Shadow grew up as a normal Pokémon until he saw both of his parents die. The same man that killed his parents took Shadow in and trained him in the arts of survival. Shadow learned how to forge his own food. He also learned how to read the sky for the time and upcoming weather. During the fifth year of his training, still an Oshawott. He went and killed his master so he could avenge his parents. Shadow then went to live in the wilderness for one year pushing his training to the limits. He also evolved into a Dewott.

Shadow then went and joined the Pokémon Rescue Team Organization. He was assigned to a squad but soon everyone recognized that Shadow wasn’t showing his full potential while he was in a team so he started working alone. Soon Shadow was given the name the Master Swordsman by the way he used his Scallops. Shadow soon went on a mission and was injured by the use of an electric move. Shadow then asked for a leave and he then more training by employing electric Pokémon to use their electric type moves on him directly. Soon he grew more resistance until he didn’t feel it at all.

He then joined the Pokémon Rescue Organization again and made a guild. The guild was called the Disciplino for their known speed and discipline. Shadow soon gave up his leadership position for a position in the Elite Squad.

Species: Dewott

Appearance:

Other: a normal Dewott’s resistances to Electric moves are 2 but Shadow’s resistance is ˝.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: @Spark_Damon Accepted. And @sealboy I'll gladly do it.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:57 AM
Dachampster Offline

Name: Blade

Personality: Cynical, yet not completely cold-hearted. He puts minimal trust in others, however he has no problem with letting his teammates take out Pokemon of the many types that Blade has a hard time handling. He gets along with a select few teammates.

History: Despite his attitude, weaknesses, and multiple thoughts of quitting, Blade has been an integral part of the team. He has a keen sense of direction and great agility, abilities which helped him back in his days in exploration. Once becoming Elite, he spends most of his time leveling up, learning how to attack physically to cover his disadvantages, and collecting supplies.
Species: Grovyle

Appearance: (What do you look like?)
Other: Moves- Giga Drain, Dig, Brick Break, Rock Slide
oh andROAR.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Sealboy Offline

Guys, someone wants to join, give him an answer =/ The overlooking of this page is terrible =/

Old 08-17-2011, 05:22 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: I'm so sorry! D: @Dachampster you are accepted!
Old 08-18-2011, 02:53 AM
Frost Dragon Offline

Name: Twist

Personality: He tends to stay secluded deep in very cold places, despite his weakness to ice. However, when he does come out of his frozen heaven for food, there is a small window of opportunity for others to talk to him. if they manage to make him their friend, he will defend them with everything he has.

History: His history remains fairly unknown, as very few know of his existence, and even they only know him as the Frost Dragon. During his hunting days, he began to notic a small group of pokemon clad in darkness forming, each day growing slightly. Once they began to attack, he started following around the elite, though he never did truly join them.

Species: Garchomp

Appearance:

Other: Due to living in extreme cold, He eventually developed a 1/2 resistance to ice
Moveset
1:Dragon rush
2:Take down
3:Dragon claw
4:Dig

roar.

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612

Last edited by Frost Dragon; 08-18-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:07 AM
mickmon95 Offline

Mick: @goldnium7 you are accepted