Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-24-2009, 04:09 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default .:The Official Pe2k Podcast Thread:. [New Episode! 06/06/10]

Welcome one, welcome all to the official thread for Pe2k's Official Podcast, "Pe2k Radio"!

What? Pe2k Radio? What is this crazy new-fangled idea?

Pe2k Radio is a podcast by the members of Pe2k, for the members of Pe2k. Every week, Pe2k's official Podcast team gets together and records what they hope is an enjoyable listening experience for all of those that listen to it. During the podcast, the team discusses news about Pe2k's forums, video game news, movies, music and anything else that those discussions may lead to. In addition, we answer any and all listener mail we get from members of the forum. More details on that, and much more, below.

Your Pe2k Podcast Team Leaders

Austin (Charbok)
Mitch (Omega Mitch)

Podcast Team Members

The podcast team members were once guests that showed an impressive ability to podcast and add good chemistry. These people can come and go in podcasts as they please, and will generally change every week. Do not ask to be a team member. If you're good, you will be selected. Your current Pe2k Podcast Team Members are:

Caitlin (Tombi)
Zach (Painkiller)
Caleb (Onii-San)
Tyler (CandleJack)

If you feel I'm missing anyone, please PM me to let me know.

Hmm, sounds interesting! Where can get this awesome podcast?

How to subscribe using iTunes
1. Click Here

How to subscribe using a link-based feed-grabber such as Google Reader
1. Copy+Paste this link into the feed:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/pe2kspodcast

If the direct link to subscribing in iTunes does not work

Thankfully, iTunes provides users with the ability to subscribe via feed link as well.

1. Choose "Advanced" on the options bar at the top.
2. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
3. Paste the URL following URL into the feed box:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/pe2kspodcast

4. Click OK

If that still does not work, be sure to let me know!

Well golly, Charbok! This sure looks like fun! Can I get in on it?

Unfortunately, as of right now we have no open spots as a permanent presenter for the podcast. But lucky for everyone on Pe2k, we do provide users with the options to guest star on the show! Exciting, right? And all you have to do is e-mail us the following form:

Pe2k Username:

For the last column, think of things like "Well, I just wrote a new fan fic and want to get the word out." or "I've been part of the forum for a while and want to discuss the 'good ol' days'" or "I'm a really cool moderator names Joe who has been here for a long time and want to talk on a podcast!" (That's right, we're looking at you, Neo!).

Anything you can think of as a topic of discussion that you know a lot about works great! If you just want to come on and give your opinions about things, that's great too! We could always use more opinions! You can find our e-mail at the end of the post, and you must have a working microphone/skype account.

Whoa whoa whoa! You said something in your podcast that I really want to reply to! Can I give you guys questions?

Of course you can! One of our favorite things to do is to read listener mail every time we do a show! Be sure to e-mail us your questions/comments about anything at all! For instance, have a question about an upcoming video game? Ask us! Want to know where the heck Ryan is? Ask us! Want to know what our favorite foods are? Ask us! Want to yell at us for something offensive we said? Ask us! Literally anything you can think of we appreciate!

What is your e-mail address, podcast team?

pe2kpodcast@gmail.com

Ending notes:
We've only got thirty-eight subscribers! What are you all doing!? It's free! You might a well click "Subscribe" to make us feel a little better about ourselves!

Most Recent Episode:

Epic pokemon for an even more epic return to podcasting.

Pe2k Podcast Episode Pidgey (Right Click, Save As)

Man... It has been a really long time, hasn't it? I feel like I have posted on this blog in 100 years! Well, I'm back, and the podcast is revamped and renewed for (hopefully) the long life it has ahead of it. This week's show is actually one of my favorite yet, and the team I have assembled should be the permanent team of forever: Myself (Charbok), Mitch (The Maple Syrup Baptist), Dan (Finch) and Red (ReclusiveDemon). We talk more about forum-centric things, and a good bit about Black/White, so please, enjoy it!

Last edited by Charbok; 04-24-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Cookie Monsta
Default Re: .:The Official Pe2k Podcast Thread:.

I see how it is, its ok...Charbock are you Nick?

It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

hey why did you remove me from the list. i told you why i could,nt make it last time.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 05-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayotui View Post
hey why did you remove me from the list. i told you why i could,nt make it last time.
You were the first person to be on, and charbok did you get my message on skype??????????????????

Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versin View Post
You were the first person to be on, and charbok did you get my message on skype??????????????????
Yea, I got it. Sorry to hear that, man.
We're still trying to work things out with who is doing what on the podcast, so I'll get back to you when I can.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Yea, I got it. Sorry to hear that, man.
We're still trying to work things out with who is doing what on the podcast, so I'll get back to you when I can.
Yeah i know, im glad your running things smoothly but i'd appreciate it if you had asked first, but whats done is done, I can be a presenter/news reporter if you want since i just bought a new mic and i come to my uncles house once a week, so i can get on skype, get my stuff together if you want?

Old 05-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Yeah i know, im glad your running things smoothly but i'd appreciate it if you had asked first, but whats done is done, I can be a presenter/news reporter if you want since i just bought a new mic and i come to my uncles house once a week, so i can get on skype, get my stuff together if you want?
Well, I couldn't really ask since you weren't online...
But yea. Again, we're doing out best to figure out how this works, and we greatly appreciate the fact that you got this all started.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Quote:
Well, I couldn't really ask since you weren't online...
But yea. Again, we're doing out best to figure out how this works, and we greatly appreciate the fact that you got this all started.
Good point, was on holiday, sorry about that xD
Just let me know if you need any help because i have quite a good amount of stuff to talk about. ;)

Btw, what programme are you using to record the podcasts?

Old 05-24-2009, 05:03 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Again, we're doing out best to figure out how this works, and we greatly appreciate the fact that you got this all started.

Be proud of this, Versin. Even though the first War Leaders to plan War Season 1 were ElimN8, SK, and myself; we always acknowledge Bashaamo as the person who came up with the concept of the War. It is his dedication to PE2K and the courage to step forward that helped create one of the greatest events on PE2K.

We are grateful that you have helped this project come this far.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Be proud of this, Versin. Even though the first War Leaders to plan War Season 1 were ElimN8, SK, and myself; we always acknowledge Bashaamo as the person who came up with the concept of the War. It is his dedication to PE2K and the courage to step forward that helped create one of the greatest events on PE2K.

Amen.

I really like the podcast :o
Old 05-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Good point, was on holiday, sorry about that xD
Just let me know if you need any help because i have quite a good amount of stuff to talk about. ;)

Btw, what programme are you using to record the podcasts?
You can be sure that you've got priority when you want to be on any podcasts we're doing!
And we are using skype coupled with a program called "Call Recorder". Sadly, I'm still stuck on the trial version and it disappears tomorrow! D=
Thankfully, I've got a back up plan called Pamela. What would you have used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

^Exactly what he said^
Old 05-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Thanks HKIm, its just i would have put thrice as much effort into this project if i had my own pc :(, but yeah i am proud, thanks :)

Ok thanks Charbok, unlucky, well i would have used...hang on i forgot it and i dont have my pc to check what it was called xD but il get back to asap.

EDIT: PC is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to re-install windows.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Charbok Offline

Quote:
Thanks HKIm, its just i would have put thrice as much effort into this project if i had my own pc :(, but yeah i am proud, thanks :)

Ok thanks Charbok, unlucky, well i would have used...hang on i forgot it and i dont have my pc to check what it was called xD but il get back to asap.

EDIT: PC is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to re-install windows.
If your PC is working again you should join us for the podcast we're about to record! One of our members can't do it today, and the other one disappeared, so we could use a fourth person.
This goes for anyone who may want to get in for another test podcast.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Cookie Monsta Offline

Ok sure, when do we start?

Old 05-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Ok sure, when do we start?
We kinda....already....finished it v.v