Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Should homosexuals be allowed to marry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebMaster View Post
I'm glad you understand it. It really enriches your thinking with the more learning you've done. Unfortunately, it hasn't been something I studied thoroughly, and I should try to do that more to get a better understanding. Until then, it's a mystery to me.

Btw, about "that side," I wasn't trying to make it seem like a us vs. them thing. Didn't have another description at 11:00 PM lol
Perhaps, before forming your onion, you research the topic.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:24 PM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to WebMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Perhaps, before forming your onion, you research the topic.
Ok.
AIM: WebDragoon1337
Old 04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

So it seems anyone who disagrees with those who side w/ gay rights and marriage are going to get flamed, ganged up on, and bashed in one way or another. Because people aren't allowed to have personal opinions and everyone will always agree 100% of the time on things.

Oh, and acting like telling someone to "research a topic or else you have no right to an opinion" is going to make a person who disagrees with you go "OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT I'M SO WRONG WOE IS ME".

Shouldn't we also say that if people want to be pro-gay rights and marriage they should have to research the topic before forming an opinion? No? Oh that's right, it's OPINION. If any of you who agree to gay marriage were told to "do research" by anti-gay marriage people you'd ignore them, wouldn't you? I know I would, because I've already formed an opinion on the subject. For anyone who cares, I'm pro-gay, only you have the right to decide who makes you happy and who you want to be with.

This isn't even a discussion or a thoughtful debate. This is just people ganging up on others of a different belief and bashing them for having different views on something. If another Mod thinks otherwise then they can unlock it, but for now I'm closing this thread.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Closed Thread