Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU]Terranen, The Legend of the Restoration

XD Imagine me trying to write a rant that way... My mom would wanna know what was going on.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-25-2011, 06:04 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

LOL!!! That would be awkward now that I feel like it, especially trying to describe things in detail and sounding like a weird-o lol. Man... Still, I so want to try!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Winter Offline

I'd get so into it it would sound more like voice acting, not verbal post writing. It would drive my family nuts.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:16 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Lol, do you voice act? Opp...wait this is getting off the discussion... oh well, if you want you can talk to me on MSN or skype lol
Old 07-25-2011, 06:18 AM
Winter Offline

XD I have neither, I'll VM you.

Old 07-26-2011, 04:50 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Still working on an intro for Kikuchi's RP?
Old 07-26-2011, 04:59 AM
Winter Offline

They're as 'done' as I'm going to get(waiting on Kuro's until Chibi posts so I can pick who to bug) but thunderstorms prevent me getting on the laptop to post. XD

But why are you posting that here?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Alright, so here is the overall plan for what happens next. We introduce our characters breifly, just a little more indepth than names. Such as like, name, race, and a little background. When the storm ends we'll set out for the next town of Eridia, its Hm.... I gotta look at the geography wrote but I'll tell ya later. Once we get there we're going to go to a sandship yard and get a sand ship and continue toward the Dead Sea. Gerard will explain it--

Gerard: Damn right I'll explain it. Where do you get off leading and guiding me eh?

Gerard... I am your god... Anyways, that's the layout for what to happen next. Any new characters can make themselves known in Eridia or during a bandit fight on the way there, I guess. Just a bit of a note for myself...

Eridia is a Dune-Port city, meaning, its almost like a coastal town, minus the water. It's a bit large for our post-apocalyptic word featuring and inn, some pubs, and general city like life as well as means for quicker transportation across sand. Feel free to browse around there area, I'll say there are some light weaponry shops for any ammunition, looking at you metal and can make any light repairs to robots if need be =)

Eridia's walk of life is generally friendly though it is mostly shipmen, women and children will tend to be a residential business near the pubs and inn.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Latisiblings Offline

All right, finished SU. We'll meet him in Eridia.

Name: Rolf Strasburg

Sex: Male

Race: Human; he has a Muse (a musical fairy) somewhere in his bloodline

Personality: Rolf is a serene, optimistic young man with a sweet tooth. He is always genial to people, whether they be friends or foe. He always wears a calm, relaxed smile on his face (if it's gone... RUN). He doesn't mind insults towards him too much; in fact, he might laugh along the insult is funny. The one thing he dislikes is insulting or harming his friends. He is also an optimist to a ridiculous degree; during the incident in which he lost his eyesight, his first comment was, "Well, I guess I can still play music since I didn't lose any of my limbs! Hey, I guess I'm kind of lucky!". His favorite thing in his life (excluding music) is sugar, and he makes the point clear by having every sort of candy and chocolate in his pockets. Most of the time, he is seen with a lollipop. It is rumored that the reason why he isn't rich after playing on the streets with so many fans is because he spends all his earning on his sweets. (This rumor is not true; Rolf can summon sweets out of thin air)

Not having eyesight may be annoying to most, but Rolf took it pretty well. From the incident, he also awakened his innate ability to read 'aura' of people, and gained the power to move things he has an affinity for (namely, musical instruments and sweets). He is a great musician, having the ability play just about every instrument in existence, but sadly cannot read music sheets. Thankfully, he has memorized enough songs to last a lifetime.

History: Rolf was born with musical talent, and his rich father grew him up in a strict environment where the only thing he could do was playing music. It worked well; he had learned many instruments such as violin, piano, organ, cello, oboe, etc., and could play every one of them exceptionally well by the age of 15. It only went downhill from there, though.

A war robot had gone defective and started attacking everything around it. Unfortunately, that included Rolf's house. He was separated from his father by the rampaging mecha and lost his eyesight and was in a coma for a week. Thankfully, he was found by a kind, elderly woman who took him in and helped him recover. Also, because he hurt his head during the attack, he somehow managed to awaken his magical blood. After leaving her house, he managed to survive by begging for money with his music. It worked extremely well, as he quickly became rich thanks to his newfound fans. The local gang didn't appreciate his presence, and he had to flee, not because he would have lost, but because he didn't want to fight and hurt people. And this wandering life has gone on for a few years, Rolf currently happy with his life.

Appearance: Rolf definitely isn't a short guy; he stands at 6 feet tall. He isn't too muscular to go along with his height though, looking almost wimpy. He has blond, straight hair that go down along his neck and just stop at his shoulders. He wears a simple, sky blue shirt with long sleeves and a collar. He wears long jeans that look a little too tight. He is also always seen with one of his instruments.

Weapons or Powers: Rolf has the ability to read 'aura' of everything; it looks similar to an infrared vision, with most non-magical objects as black and people changing colors depending on their magic or emotions. Also, he can summon, out of thin air, objects he has a special bond to; this only includes instruments and sweets. In a fight, he uses this ability to summon heavier instruments, such as a grand piano, on the enemy. Outside of fight, it means free lollipops for everyone!

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel my reservation. I just remembered that I'm away for two weeks starting this weekend, so it would be a bit pointless to join then not being able to post Dx

If this is still running after the two weeks I'll try and sign up xP

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Hyosuke Offline

@Seal -- Totally, I'll be alerting here of any good points for people to drop a character in. I'll try to keep the RP going lol.

@Latisiblings -- Your signup checks out great! Welcome rolf into the group. Drop him in at anytime, morning may work good.

Edit: On a side note, anyone going to post today? I'll probably be slow anyways because dragon nest open beta is starting today and i need to reclaim my character name and spend some scales haha.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 07-26-2011 at 07:04 PM.