Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:36 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Default Re: [SU]Terranen, The Legend of the Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
At least give it a shot, not all 'successful' RPs have a large number of people in them. For example, the original Falcior RP(we got down to only a few people towards the end), Metal's Knights RP(that went on forever and there were only four of us), Chibi's Battle for Shibuya RP(we got pretty far on just three of us, and Chibi and I did most of the major posting), just to name a few off the top of my head. IMO, more SUs simply lead to more drop outs for various reasons anyway.
Lol definately, I just wanted to get the reservations out of the way haha. By the way, Metal Sonic and Latis, you're accepted and I shall be starting this today within the hour or so haha.
Old 07-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

WHOOT!!! You have no idea how much I wanna RP, and this sounds fun... Hopefully I'll be able to get to it after Moonlight. (Yaaaaaaaaaay! Vampire-infested night!) XD

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Alright looks like I got this show on the road! Hope I'm not over doing things or something haha, wow i feel rusty xD
Old 07-21-2011, 03:59 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: XR-28 (Maverick)

Sex: N/A (Male)

Race: Cybernetic construct? (Guardian)

Personality: A rather mindless, drone-like machine that entered the village at roughly the same time Aerys did. Just who or what the machine was before is unknown, as it sustained heavy damage and is no longer able to communicate through proper speech, though there are organic components visible on some parts of the body, suggesting a cybornetic creature. Regardless, the mechanoid has tailed the guardian ever since they met, in a sense being something of a guard dog. It is noted that XR-28 possesses powerful weapons systems, and seems to have no qualms using them when it is deemed necessary, though he seems to be rather brutish and unintelligent otherwise.

History: XR-28 was originally a clever and very dangerous guardian named Maverick, before he sustained heavy damage in combat and was then reconstructed as a cybornetic device by scientists who found him. Equipped with a life support capable of keeping whatever is strapped inside alive, Maverick's sentient AI was transferred into the brain of a comatose human, whose body was used to attach some of the other
components salvaged from his wreckage. Though he still maintains his intellect, the majority of his memories are blocked off almost permanently because of the age of the brain his conscience is on, effectively preventing him from recovering his memories. Where he was when the world was devastated is unknown, as is how he eventually lumbered into the village. However, when he did he happened to come at almost the same time as Aerys. Though at the time he was able to remember her and follow her, damage sustained to his vocal devices prevented him from telling her who he was and asking for assistance, though a few days later those memories were also blocked off, effectively locking himself in as a sort of servant. He fully intends to follow her through to whatever she's doing... provided his organic components don't finally die before then.

Appearance: A massive, hulking machine constructed based on the heavily damaged remains of Maverick's original body, this machine stands just under nine feet tall, and is notably bulkier than his original form. This body bears a head structure vaguely similar to his original form; a human-ish head with two red glowing photoreceptors, lightly armored with two fins on either side of his forehead stretching upwards and back over a back that is arched above the head. Notably, the head contains a glowing case of goo in which a brain is held, and the lower jaw has been blasted off by an energy weapon. Two long spines stretch out from his back, holding on them a pair of rocket thrusters which are insufficient for his new body weight. Two huge blocks make up his shoulders, each of them armed with missile launchers, leading down to a thick, crude grabbing claw and a powerful pulse weapon on his other. Below these arms are a pair of smaller robotic arms with proper 'hands' with which to manipulate things. His legs are less legs and more thick chunks of steel meant more for staying in one place than fast motion, though his size and large strides make him fast enough to keep up with others. His chassis are primarily dark green and black in color, with XR-28 painted on his side

Weapons or Powers: In addition to having massive power granted by being such a large machine, he is armed with missile silos (Emptied over years of being stuck in this body) in his shoulders, as well as two motorized Gatling guns welded to both of his upper arms. The lower arms can be outfitted with a wide variety of equipment. He is also capable of stomping on enemies with his massive feet, which is almost guaranteed to be a fatal blow because of the body's extreme weight.
Old 07-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Maverick is approved, which leads me to ask? Why doesn't he have an umbrella as a weapon~! After reading that SU i was like "THIS KID IS AWESOME" Anyhow, on his missle silos? They're empty? Which is just as well. Bottomline, he is accepted. I'm going to update the Approved and Reserved list.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

MS', your SU made me think of MMX...

Reserve me please.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 07-21-2011 at 07:45 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:34 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
MS', yous SU mae me think of MMX...

Reserve me please.
You are reserved.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:28 AM
Hyosuke Offline

This may just be me being neurotic but is anyone planning to posting to the RP. As well as, what direction does everyone feel we should be going in?
Old 07-22-2011, 02:38 AM
Winter Offline

I posted!!! And I I said something about it to Metal earlier, but he said he was going somewhere at the time, while Lati tends to not be on all the time like some of us. :) Patience, Hyo.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:04 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Sorry im ADHD lol xD!!! X_x and particularly neurotic about this. Lol. Anyways, I'll be reading that over and waiting for the others. Latis always seems to be on at about the time we're all going to sleep. I wonder what his time zone is...
Old 07-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Hm... Asking again anyone going to post? I'mma play some TF2 before I come back to post lol.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:37 AM
Winter Offline

HOLY CRAP I'm sorry! I swear to god I had intentions to post today, the post is on Word, on my laptop, but my grandma's wifi router didn't like my laptop, so I wrote out the post on Word and planned to post it when I got on my laptop tonight...that's probably not going to happen. My dad has been feeling bad recently and had to go to the hospital today because of it, and they took care of the problem, but he still hurts. However, rather than sitting and watching an episode or two of Bones, he turned on History of the World Part 1 and we BOTH fell asleep watching it, until my stepmom comes in at 11:30-ish and tells me to go to bed...but I've been sleeping on/off all day and now it's 12:30 here and I' m wide awake. I might turn my laptop on or not, I dunno atm, but I really am sorry and it'll be up as soon as I can get it up.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Calm down Hyo; the thread isn't going to die because of one day of slow posting. I like to keep a post order if I can.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Virgil

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Personality: Judging Virgil's personality is exceedingly difficult because of his habit of avoiding conversation and never saying any more than he has to. While he seems to be cold and indifferent, he is actually a deep thinker who prefers to keep his opinions to himself. He is also in possession of an amazing set of morals despite hundreds of years of anarchy in the world, and uses his position as a mercenary to dole out justice to the wicked and aid those in need. Despite the fact that he seems rather taciturn, he does enjoy the company of others in his own way, and will defend his friends with his life.

History: A mercenary who speaks little of himself or his triumphs, Virgil is well known for his trade. If something needs to get done, he is willing to do whatever it is he is requested, and rumor says he doesn't charge. This aside, rumors are also abound that several of his employers were killed by him as well, with some saying he is a sort of freestyle vigilante, others saying he is merely too psychotic to care. Whatever the case, he caught wind of the operation to release the world from its grip of desolation, he made the decision to trek to the small village the party is to start out from.

Appearance: Virgil is a tall, thin man that keeps his form hidden in a black trench coat with red lining and no apparent musculature. His attire commonly consists of the aforementioned trench coat, a black hat with a wide brim and a pair of pitch black sunglasses hiding his eyes. What exactly he wears beneath the trench coat is anyone's guess, though on occasion the rim of a white tie can be glimpsed from beneath. Presumably he wears all black, for whatever reason. Despite the glaring sun, his skin is very light, and beneath his hat is a mess of wavy reddish-brown hair to match his scarlet eyes.

Weapons or Powers: A melee combatant with inhuman speed and power, neither of which are obvious to the unknowing observer. This is because he embodies the element of fire almost completely, to the point where he can take on its speed and strength without actually casting magic, though it is remarkably easy for him to do so. In addition, he is capable of generating heat of such intensity that it is capable of turning sand to glass by proximity, though doing so is dangerous to him. Despite his strength and speed, his defensive capabilities are remarkably low, meaning that taking a hit deals considerably more damage to him. As such, he relies on his speed to avoid taking hits.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 07-23-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Calm down Hyo; the thread isn't going to die because of one day of slow posting. I like to keep a post order if I can.
An order works for me haha. Any ideas how it should go then? All facts considered since a role play creator is the overall guide I think it might be fitting that I go first then, any ideas?

Edit: Oh yesh, metal, is virgil completed?