Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:54 AM
i-dance-like-ludicolo Offline

Default Not a Typical Catch...

O.K. This is my first story attempt. It's targeted for bidoof

O.K. This story takes place in no particular reagon, but it makes the most sense to imagine it like it was the Sinnoh. It's written to catch a very special BIDOOF.

In the light of dawn, tommy makes his way through the tall, lushious, green grass just inside the woods not too far from his small home town. He had woken ealier than ever today to pursue the elusive RALTS that had evaded him for days. tommy first encountered the RALTS when he was out training his LOTAD in the village lake. RALTS was sleeping in the tall reads near the lake. tommy had tried to battle it but the RALTS had known hypnosis and LOTAD falls into a long sleep. tommy slowly peers up and spots the RALTS lounging in the tall grass . He moves his hand towards his bag as he slowly and silently stalks his poke'-prey, he realizes that he had left his sack of multiple kinds of poke'balls back at his family's cabin. He quitely clenches his fists in anger of his own mistake when he slips on some newly dew-dampended weeds. the loud "thud" that echoed around the tiny cleering alerting a hidding RALTS to the existance of tommy, un-doubtedly there to catch it. Like any Poke'mon with a hint of inteligence, RALTS flees the clearing. tommy gets up and dusts himself off. A tear of anger falls down his face. The realization hits him that he would not bring home the RALTS today. tommy the begins to ponder how and when he would have another chance at getting the RALTS. He decides that if he hurries he could possibly intercept the RALTS on the other side of the woods after getting his backpack with his poke'balls.

tommy's almost to his cabin when a heavy downpour rains down upon him. He takes shelter again upset with yet another unfortunate turn of events. When a break in the storm occours, tommy rushes to the route that would lead to his village. tommy fights back tears and harsh winds that continue to fight him while the rain is still on hold. He doesn't notice the disoriented BIDOOF flailing around in the road. tommy clumsely trips over the BIDOOF causeing a large gash in his leg while also banging up the BIDOOF as well. tommy stumbles home while carrying the injured BIDOOF knowing he can not simply leave it. Upon his arrival at his cabin, tommy starts a small fire in his fireplace before passing out.

tommy comes to two days later and eventually nurses the BIDOOF back to wonderful health and the two remain the best of friends to this day.
THANK YOU

Last edited by i-dance-like-ludicolo; 07-13-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:10 AM
i-dance-like-ludicolo Offline

Default Re: Not a Typical Catch...

Finished
Old 07-14-2011, 03:07 AM
alaskapidove Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Not a Typical Catch...

Hi there. Bidoof is a simple Pokemon so you need at least 5k for it. Make this 5k and I'll put it on the story list. :D