Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

View Poll Results: Would you look forward for a new PMD (with 5th gen.)?
No, I'm not if it ever happens 3 9.09%
Yes, I would look forward to it! 30 90.91%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Send a message via MSN to Anastasia-R Send a message via Skype™ to Anastasia-R
Lightbulb 5th Gen PMD

Alright, this is a poll/discussion I wanted to make.

Amusing this, if a 5th generation PMD was announced, would you be looking forward for it? Why or why not?

I, imo, would look forward for it. The dungeons and story line would change completely, I'm guessing. Why would you want to make another copy of Time/Darkness/Sky and just add all the 5th gen pokemon? .-. It really wouldn't make sense.
Plus, the 3DS is out, so maybe the graphics get better?

So, looking forward, not looking forward? Post away and discuss! =]

*I'm aware of the typo for the first option, I'll get a G-mod to fix it later.

Last edited by Anastasia-R; 07-08-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:37 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: 5th Gen PMD

HELL YES.

Both of the PMD games made me cry (combining time/darkness/sky as one). And I absolutely love the storyline they have for the games. One thought, though, is what the next PMD would be about. I mean, they're sure to make one sometime. But I wonder what the idea behind it will be...

I wish they'd make one with 3D graphics like Stadium or PBR. I reckon a PMD game like that would blow everyone away. xD

Plus, ya know, you get to play as a Pokemon. That's automatic win. :3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
HELL YES.

Both of the PMD games made me cry (combining time/darkness/sky as one). And I absolutely love the storyline they have for the games. One thought, though, is what the next PMD would be about. I mean, they're sure to make one sometime. But I wonder what the idea behind it will be...

I wish they'd make one with 3D graphics like Stadium or PBR. I reckon a PMD game like that would blow everyone away. xD

Plus, ya know, you get to play as a Pokemon. That's automatic win. :3
I cried the first couple of times too! I love the PMD Series, and if a 5th gen comes out, I hope to see Minccino, Deerling, and many more as starters! I hope they don't make it for the 3DS or if they do send out one for DSi XL and others, because we can't afford a 3DS none the less, I don't want one :x
Old 07-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley

While neither PMD game made me cry, I liked them a lot more than the main series (oh no! blasphemy!) and would very much like to see a new one.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

They're fun and all, but I'm not looking forward to a new one. I'll buy it if they make it, but it's not at the top of my list.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:28 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

I love the mystery dungeon and the pokemon ranger series.
Of course I want a 5th gen mystery dungeon.
If they do that then I hope they also make a pokemon ranger one.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:34 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC

I love the PMD series as the plot and character development is so much more deep than in-game. They have to make it, as it's popular with the fans, and makes a nice break from the formula we've seen for the last how-many years.

AIM: Politoed Prince

Old 07-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Yeah, I actually cried in the PMD games. xD

Yeah, it would be a nice break, wouldn't it? I actually got bored once I finished B/W. So, I started playing my PMD EoS and EoT games. It would be a nice change. =]

I hope there will be a PMD 5th generation game, and hopefully the storyline and everything will be just as good (or much better) than the other PMD games.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu

Oh my goodness, the PMD storylines make me cry HARD. They're so well put together and the character development and attachments are amazing. I can't decide which one got to me more though. xD They're very similar, but also very different.

And I think if they made a PMD for the 3DS they'd make it in the style that they did for the Wii version that never left Japan, where it's all in 3D. :3

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 07-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Anastasia-R Offline
Time Gear Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Oh my goodness, the PMD storylines make me cry HARD. They're so well put together and the character development and attachments are amazing. I can't decide which one got to me more though. xD They're very similar, but also very different.

And I think if they made a PMD for the 3DS they'd make it in the style that they did for the Wii version that never left Japan, where it's all in 3D. :3
Both games are actually great. x3 I completely forgot the story in the first two PMD games, and after replaying Blue, I loved it all over again. xD

Maybe, yeah. I wouldn't expect the same graphics again because of the 3Ds. ^..^; I bet it would look pretty cool. =]
Old 08-09-2011, 10:41 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Can I still post in this? :o

Yep, I would look forward to a 5th Gen Mystery Dungeon game! :D I picked up my Explorers of the Sky game recently and I just can't put it down! (I made it to the Guildmaster Rank! :DDDDD) Kind of like everyone was saying, PMD2 had a wonderful plotline, especially with all the twists and turns--and the tear-jerking moments! :'D But playing through it again, I realized that I'd like to see the 5th Generation Pokemon incorporated into the game ^^ I'd love to be a Lillipup as a starter xD <3 And if they can make a story line as epic as PMD2's, I'd love to see more! :D

Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 AM
twistedspoon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to twistedspoon

yes, yes, yes.
PMD was the only DS spinoff i enjoyed all the way through and restarted millions of times.
I really want Zorua or Larvesta as a starter. but that'd be overkill. :u

Join PokeSun. Tell 'em IAmAMartian sent you!
Old 08-28-2011, 01:10 AM
Crackerjack Offline

Unhappy Re: 5th Gen PMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post

I cry too. I cry from both 3rd and 4th gen PMD, and Fire Emblems, mainly FE7. I didn't think the PMD2 would make me cry as much, if at all. I was wrong... It made me cry MORE. I still play both MD1 and MD2.

They made that? I didn't even know that! It wouldn't be bad on the Wii, since there's not much advantage to having it portable anyways. Plus, with the Wii, you can attatch a keyboard for those pesky rescue codes!

But I voted no because a series that good has to come to an end, and I actually highly doubt there will be a 5th generation one. Nobody has ANY idea how excited I was for the first PMD to come out. Like, there was more excitement in PMD for me than for Brawl, American DS Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the world's biggest Marth fan (which I ended up not liking close to as much as any of the others, due to primitive gameplay and awful graphics for the DS...), or even the release of Diamond and Pearl. I'm just happy that the games were so good. I loved the Shadow Pokemon games a lot too. My best Pokemon are in my first file Colosseum with maximum play hours. However, I know it's not coming back. I really hope my friend goes to Mega Media Exchange to buff my XD disk, because I can't use the punch card for the game shop within walking distance ever since it closed. R.I.P. Game Crazy. ...And if the disk doesn't buff, R.I.P. Level 60 MYSTRY Mew.

EDIT: Oh no! I lied. My strongest are my Lv 100 starters in PMD Blue!

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.

Last edited by Crackerjack; 08-28-2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: I lied. My best are in PMD!
Old 08-28-2011, 05:29 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

If there is a new PMD I have an idea for it. Able to send pokemon to pokemon black/white.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:57 PM
goldwynaut Offline

5 gen pokémon are BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!!!, so it,d be the most boring PDM ever
Closed Thread